[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm gonna spend 5 days next week at Annecy (because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 235262.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
235262.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
So I'm gonna spend 5 days next week at Annecy (because of the animation festival).

Can any french pals help me out finding ways to eat?

I mean things ranging from daily specials at local places to maybe some supermarket chain that has alright prepared food, it will have to vary according to the day. I'm not looking for anything too pricey, 15-10€ would be optimal as a top for most days.

If someone from the area browsed /ck/, that would be fantastic, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
>>
>>7769254
Also I'm european, so it's not like France will be crazy different to me in anyway, I've been there before. I just get really stressed over this kind of shit and have a hard time improvising
>>
frenchanon here, not from anecy tho.

For sandwiches : bakeries. Like less than 10€ for fresh made ham & butter sandwitch, drink and cake. Stuff prety well, tasty and healthyest among fast food. Depends on the bakery tho, make sure it is fresh made, it should be good.

Supermarkets & mc dicks could be cheaper, but well i guess if you woudn't care to eat mcdicks all week you woudn't have made this thread in a first place.

For hot stuff in general : lilte places like you said. Look out for tiny cards and daily specials. Could mean it is made from fresh stuff.

As for supermarkets, good prepared stuff would be "traiteur", served by hand. Again, depends on the supermarket.

That ends the somewhat cheep choices you have.

Keep in mind generaly 20€ for entry/mid range meal is what to expect if you want to eat somewhere. Hope someone could help you find good places.
>>
also, ask pepole when there. Usually the best source of info you will get.
>>
It's not the cheapest, but they got some good fondue/raclette places.
>>
>>7770589
That's more of a winter food, though.
>>
Omelette
>du fromage
>>
>>7769254
>Can any french pals help me out finding ways to eat?

Use yelp... Non mais putain de merde, tu vas en France, ne t'inquiete pas pour la bouffe, c'est pas Haiti...

Just buy any food you like, as you would do in your own country...
>>
>>7770796
Well, considering I'm from Spain and I'm really used to the incredibly easy way to eating cheap by just going to any bar and getting some pinchos, then this is really out of my comfort zone, anon.

>>7770413
Thanks for the tips, man.
>>
Annecy has one the the best farmers markets i've ever been too, I would recommend going to it if you get the chance.
>>
I was just in France and discovered the "croque Monsieur " sandwich. Thanks France, that shit is dank as fuuuuck and so simple
>>
>>7772113
Add egg on top.

Croque madame.

Because eggs. Eggs make things 20% tastier
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.