[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im poor and only have maggi 2 minute chicken noodles for lunch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: magginoodleschicken.jpg (27 KB, 202x283) Image search: [Google]
magginoodleschicken.jpg
27 KB, 202x283
Im poor and only have maggi 2 minute chicken noodles for lunch. Suggestions on how to make them taste better?
>>
>>7080762
Knorr stock pot
>>
>>7080762
Throw them away and make some real food.
>>
>>7080762
>im poor
well I'm sorry to hear that anon, here are a couple ways I try to improve the quality of my instant ramen
1. put baby spinach in the bowl you plan to eat out of, the broth will wilt the spinach which you then stir to incorporate
2. thaw a handful of frozen broccoli under lukewarm tapwater, add it in the last 30 seconds of boiling time or just toss em after you've transferred the noodles and broth to a bowl. Those big resealable bags of frozen broccoli are perfect for this
3. crack an egg into the boiling broth with about a minute and a half left to cook. Alternatively, whip the egg in a bowl, stir the boiling broth and slowly pour the egg in to make ribbons kinda like egg drop soup
4. drain the liquid from a small can of chicken breast, and toss the chicken into your noodle soup at the end
>>
>>7080762
Can't help you with chicken flavour, but for oriental maggi noodles you should add Worcestershire sauce, Vegemite, and pepper. Don't use much water, it should be more saucy than brothy. It sounds gross but it's delicious.
>>
>>7081500
I dont have fancy ingrdients like Worcestershire sauce or pepper, just basic stuff.

>>7080827
Dont have eggs or spinach, what else can I use? Just simple things, Im not a 3 star cook like you guys
>>
Do you have potatoes and carrots, OP?
>>
>>7081565
No

Ive got a package of ketchup, package of ranch, hot dogs and velveeta.
>>
>>7081566
Hot dogs are the only one of those that you can integrate. You'd be better off just having the noodles or hot dogs by themselves though.
>>
>>7080762

Melt a chunk of butter in them.
>>
Add dirt for nutrients. Think about it'trees can't grow unless they're in dirt so dirt must be full of essential vitamins and minerals. Look at how tall trees grow.
So chuck some dirt into your 2 minute noodles and you'll grow up to be big and strong.
>>
>>7081641
can i use shortening instead?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.