[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have some boneless chicken breasts and don't know what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
I have some boneless chicken breasts and don't know what to make with them. Help a brother out.

aside from that what cookbooks does /ck/ recommend?
>>
>>7756262
1. heat olive oil chicken stock and a little bit of milk inside a nonstick sauce pan. this needs to be cooked quickly to leave the chicken as juicy as possible. so above medium heat. turn as needed. its usually done once the chicken stock evaporates. i wouldnt recommend covering the saucepan with a cap.
1.5) grate mozzarella and light cheddar ew i hate strong cheddar.
2. buy or make your own cream of mushroom. heat it up.
3. sautee some white onion strips or diced as u prefer with black olive rings and chives. add salt and pepper. use butter to sautee in.
4. plate the grilled chicken top it with the cheese. not too much i usually just grab a half handful and make a sweeping motion on the chicken and im done. and add just a drizzle of cream of mushroom to make it look fancy make a ring around the chicken if u want. top both pieces of chicken with the sautee garnish from above. positioning matters so get creative. finally sprinkle a pinch of parsley and serve with a lemon wedge. whalla
>>
>>7756297
autism
>>
>>7756300
why do you mock when someone is genuinely into helping someone else? because fuck you for trying?
>>
>>7756297
i forgot to say: the sautee also needs mushrooms
>>
>>7756297
OP here. That actually does sound good. I'll try it. here's hoping I dont actually summon a portal to hell with my poor cooking skills instead.
>>
>>7756324
its not that hard anon :) thank you. it goes good with brown rice and red potatoes. veggies im not so sure i dont eat veggies if its not a garnish.
>>
Stuff them with fresh mozzarella, garlic, basil, and sun dried tomatoes. Toss in egg and breadcrumbs if you want, then add more of whatever kind of cheese you want on top and bake in the oven. One of my favorite easy things to do with chicken. I like Alfredo or butter noodles on the side as well
>>
>>7756332
that sounds like a cheese bake. anyways how the hell do you stuff a chicken breast? what kind of cut do you make? i always thought chicken breasts were too thin to stuff.
>>
>>7756339
chicken bake*
>>
>>7756339
I guess it depends on how thick they are, but it's usually easy to partially butterfly them, then I put a toothpick in to keep it closed while it cooks so the insides don't all fall out
>>
>>7756262
Throw em out and get thighs
>>
>>7756331
Dammit, the one time I dont have Cream of Mushroom in the cabinet. I have cream of chicken, will that work?
>>
>>7756350
yea its a little chunky looking, but itll do fine
>>
>>7756355
Good. Thank you for helping so much. I appreciate it.
>>
File: download_20160606_215624.jpg (393 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
download_20160606_215624.jpg
393 KB, 1536x2048
>>7756355
>>7756331
It isnt pretty,,but it tastes good.. thank you
>>
>>7756439
Why didn't you do curry?
>>
>>7756439

nice ears dumbo and get some contacts because those coke bottle glasses make you look like a downy.
>>
>>7756446
next time.
>>
>>7756439
>>7756439
oh my sweet summer child, you didnt have all the ingredients did you?
>>
>>7756451
dont listen to him, just grow your hair longer to balance out your ears.
>>
>>7756456
I did have everything except the cream of broccoli. thats why I asked if I could use cream of chicken instead
>>
>>7756460
I've tried. lol, my hair defies physics so it doesnt work. I know my ears are big. I've come to accept it
>>
>>7756461
it was cream of mushroom, also theres no chives or is there even the garnish i told you about? here let me find a picture to show u what its supposed to look like
>>
File: muh cooking skills.jpg (223 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
muh cooking skills.jpg
223 KB, 960x1280
>>7756469
ok do you see this? i made this. Do you see how i didn't heavily put cheese? it was just a light amount? the buttered garnish on top? i know theres no chives, but i added some green to it with the parsley. if at any time you can add green to food, do it. it will make people think it looks good and is fancy.
>>
>>7756469
you just have wavy hair, try straightening it.
>>
>>7756485
I'll do that next time I try.
>>
>>7756492
I will when it grows out again. Right now, you're right, its too short.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.