[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you first start drinking, /ck/? Around 10-11 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 14160.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
14160.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
When did you first start drinking, /ck/?

Around 10-11 years old. I saw my dad drinking gin and tonic (pictured) and thought it was Sprite, so I asked for some. I thought I drank cleaning fluid or something.

It wasn't until 5 or 6 years later that I started drinking shots of scotch, then a few more years before ending each night with a glass of G&T.
>>
First drank any alcohol at communion, I was pretty young
First started drinking alcohol with meals in my teens, it was usually wine, and it was provided by family
First started drinking recreationally in college, it was whatever I could get my hands on because I didn't have much spare cash, and it was illegal until I was 21
First started drinking alone after some bitter times in my adult life, I still do. It started off as liquor but I realized it was becoming harmful so I switched to wine, which is less harmful
>>
>>7754418
Never drunk heavily till I was 16. Binged the fuck out of 8 beers then threw up in a McDonalds carpark in front of the drivethru staff.
good memories
>>
>>7754432
Same as this guy, had some drinks while around 15 but never got drunk until 16 when I went to a friend's girlfriend's house and drunk some vodka and OJ and went out on the town and bumbled some retardese bullshit to my crush who was there by some arcane reasoning.
I asked her out at some point, she had a boyfriend. She still has that boyfriend, I've asked out 2-3 other chicks since then and got rejected and I'm still drinking myself to death 8 years later at a dead end job.
I can't state it sincerely enough, drinking isn't worth it.
>>
>>7754418
At 21, since alcohol was always kept from me and had no friends who could provide it i binged once i was legally able to buy it.

i would throw up all the time, pretty much every member of my extended family has given me that little routine where they pat your back while you're puking. life's super embarrassing senpai
>>
One of my earliest memories is having sips from my dad's can of beer while we sat around a campfire, I'd have been around 5 years old, never really got drunk until I was around 14.
Used to steal galliano from my mum's liquor cabinet, drink it and do stupid things, I was also a pretty heavy pot smoker back then as well.
I still drink now but I enjoy more quality drink than quantity and don't smoke weed.
I'm 33 now if anyone gives a shit.
>>
>so I asked for some
And he allowed you to drink it?
>>
>>7754425

>First started drinking alone after some bitter times in my adult life, I still do. It started off as liquor but I realized it was becoming harmful so I switched to wine, which is less harmful
>people actually believe this
>>
>>7754826
I know that I will get way more drunk if I have a bottle of spirits than if I have a bottle of wine.
>>
>>7754695
Not really. At first he said no, but when he was looking away I snatched it and took a swig. Then ran to the bathroom stall.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.