[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What foods wont make me smell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I can't eat:
Alliums (onion and garlic)
Fenugreek/cumin/coriander
Anything cooked with oils (I get a rancid smell)
Anything more than a small amount of meat or dairy
Anything more than a small amount of grains
Chickpeas/most legumes
Potato

I literally can smell it in my sweat, my friends can smell what I've eaten in my sweat and general body odour. No one in my family smells like the way I smell. It's not like terrible but it's there without body sprays.

I'm trying to figure out what the fuck do I eat and remain satisfied because "vegan paleo" living seems like shit, I want to eat fish but don't want to smell like that too. I crave fats but I smell bad afterwords.

I'm basically desperate and smelly and tired of it. My ex who I've stayed friends with for years makes fun of me and says "your smell is there but it's not bad, I'm used to it now Stinkybug"

What do I do ( ;.;)
>>
>>7728552
Let me get this straight. You can't eat
>allium
>oil
>meat
>dairy
>grains
>legumes
>potato
It's okay, you can still eat lettuce and try to get by.

Seriously though, it sounds like you're overly conscious of your body odour. I bet you that nobody out there notices anything off about your smell. Do your best to ignore it and consider starting therapy. I'm not trying to be an asshole here, it's just that if you stop eating all those things you listed, you won't have access to any protein, fats or carbohydrates, and you'll die.
>>
>>7728591
It's not just in my head, it's literally something everyone who know me says.

I feel like most people are aware of my smell but people don't want to be rude but usually later on people who are around me ask if I wear deodorant (I do, always reapplying) or like if I bathe regularly (I do).

Honestly people can tell I'm not dirty, I think I only get away with it because people take me for a hippy.
>>
>>7728552
Just eat stuff that smells nice, bro.
>>
>>7728552
Drink more fucking water to wash it out.
>>
Talk to a doctor about it faggot, never heard of this shit
>>
It's simple OP.
Drink more water. Flushes that kind of thing out of your system.
Bathe?
Wear deodorant, perfumes/cologne, and/or scented lotions/oils.
If these don't work then maybe you should scoot on down to the doctor's office and get it checked out. Maybe they can prescribe you some extra strength deodorant or whatever.
>>
>>7728552
nuts and bananas
milkproducts just cook with butter
>>
>>7728552
>I'm used to it now Stinkybug
Lol
Go see a doctor OP, you cant live off just fruits and veggies. Well you could but I'm assuming you dont want to
>>
>>7728552
Aren't you a special snowflake?
>>
File: 1453957649770.jpg (10 KB, 310x264) Image search: [Google]
1453957649770.jpg
10 KB, 310x264
OP, get a blood test done to check your vitamin levels.

My SO used to get the sweats really bad and they just reeked, seriously the foulest oniony and vinegar sour milky sweat you can imagine. It turned out they had dangerously low vitamin D levels and after a few weeks of tablets they stopped stinking up the place.

It might not be what you have, but its worth a check,
>>
>>7728867
Fuck off you ignorant loser
>>7728838
I have a friend whose a nurse, she thinks it's hypermethioninemia and apparently the Bitch has been trying to figure it out behind my back for awhile. I don't have the mental symptoms though so it seems iffy to me still.

>eggs, sesame seeds, Brazil nuts, fish, meats and some other plant seeds; methionine is also found in cereal grains.

The oil and fat smell could be my body effectively increasing butyric acid in my sweats.
>>
>>7728881
A helpful informative post with a funny reaction image attached. I'm impressed with /ck/ today.
>>
>>7728881
>SO
>they

I really hope you get some sort of ultra-aggressive cancer
>>
>>7728902

You're right, I should have said brother, sister or friend or something instead, sorry m8
>>
>>7728881
I'll check it out, thank you very much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.