[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to try coffee but I hate bitterness. Are there any non-bitter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kai coffee-gundam.png (50 KB, 194x193) Image search: [Google]
kai coffee-gundam.png
50 KB, 194x193
I want to try coffee but I hate bitterness. Are there any non-bitter types of coffee out there? Cappuchinos? Espresso?
>>
>>7710200
I mean, there's 'coffee' like mocha and shit that are super sweet and delicious if that's what you want. Just go to a coffee place near you and ask.
>>
>>7710203
Thanks. Is mocha pretty common in the US at least?
>>
>>7710200
>>>7710203
>Thanks. Is mocha pretty common in the US at least?

Extremely. You can get it iced or hot. If you're going for more quality coffee then let it be noted that iced coffee tends to be lower in quality than hot coffee in general, and that anything that tastes sweet tend to be fairly low quality. When I talk about quality I'm referring to the coffee bean grinds that they use. The average person doesn't really know or care about that though, so if you're just looking to get into coffee more easily then grab anything from a local place or any coffee place that sounds good.
>>
>>7710200
Sugar. Use it.
>>
>>7710200
McDonald's expresso.
>>
>>7710345
>expresso.
>>
>>7710200
Tons of coffee isn't bitter. Over steeped pre-ground shit coffee will be bitter though.
>>
>>7710200

You may not be using enough grounds to water. That can result in bitterness.
>>
>>7710209
Have you ever been outside?
>>
>>7710200
you can try cold-brewing some coffee, the absence of heat produces a sweeter cup without just dumping a bunch of sugar/milk into a normal coffee drink
>>
>>7710200
Now I know this is going to sound retarded OP but if you use more grounds it won't taste as bitter. If you want coffee that is weaker then use less water to extract the coffee goodness and add hot water to the result afterwards, but still use a lot of grounds. Most of the bitterness comes at the end when the grounds have nothing more to give
>>
File: oldmags.jpg (145 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
oldmags.jpg
145 KB, 500x650
Try Starbucks. The burnt flavor overpowers any bitterness no matter what you order.

myth solved
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.