[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 471x312
How old is "too old to start cosplay"
>>
>>9000471
You're too old to start cosplaying when you're literally dead.
>>
>>9000471
I think its a matter of how healthy you are, rather than age.

If youre well enough to get around a convention center , even if only for a few hours, than you're still young (or well enough) to start cosplay. If you go to more western based and generally 'older' cons, you'll find find tons of people that are older than 40, 50, and even beyond that. Plus a lot of older people like to dress in historical costumes for ren faires and such.

Personally I dont endorse blocking a whole aisle in the dealers room with your huge ass electric scooter and cosplay attached to it, but you know Im not here to rain on anyone's parade, so whatever.
>>
>>9000471
You can't be too old to cosplay, though I personally believe you can be too old to cosplay certain characters. 35 year olds dressing as 15 year olds doesn't look right.
>>
>>9000471
There is no such thing as too old.

There is only aging gracefully if you want to do it with dignity.
>>
>>9000471
there is "too old to cosplay certain characters" but never "too old to cosplay", I think.
>>
>>9001585
This. I think old people cosplay ing old characters is adorable. Especially when they cosplay with their families. It's a sweet bonding experience.
>>
>>9000480
This.
Cosplay until you're dead. Cosplay is for as long as you love it
>>
>>9000480
>implying i wont be buried in cosplay
>>
>>9001596
This image makes me so happy.
I'd totally cosplay Sophie when I'm old.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.