[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first year in cali >first year dating girl interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: Rdr_john_marston.jpg (90 KB, 717x717) Image search: [Google]
Rdr_john_marston.jpg
90 KB, 717x717
>first year in cali
>first year dating girl interested in anime
>first year going to AX
>excited even though it was last minute.
>GF goes as Rukia from killa la kill, lots of people pose with her and shit
>go as john marstan because I just re-played RDR
>spend the entire expohearing "IT'S HIGH NOON" and how my Mcree cosplay is off

What was your worst con experience? also i'd post pics but they're on my camera at home
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 499x500
>>9097642
>Rukia from Kill la kill
>>
>>9097657
Our friends surprised us with passes like the week before. we had zero time to plan, so just just put on a black sailor uniform and dyed some of her hair, I had cowboy stuff laying around and what not. the whole process was a mess
>>
>>9097642
>Russia
Anyone else find it funny how so many guys assume cosplayers are fake geek girls, when we have men coming to this board all the time who don't even know the names of the characters they're talking about?
>>
>>9097663
you knew who I meant
>>
>>9097663
>Russia
Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>9097663
>>9097657
Ryuko

sorry for being pants on head retarded. i knew it started with an R
>>
Nice blog, where can I subscribe?
>>
File: 002-2616[1].jpg (133 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
002-2616[1].jpg
133 KB, 400x394
>Opal Beifong from Legend of Korra
>spend a month getting all the aspects and proportions accurate
>Wondercon in March, Deadpool movie was released in February
>"Hey, are you a genderbent Colossus?"

Luckily I only heard it once (everyone else seemed to recognise it), but it was half-amusing, half-eye-roll-worthy.

>>9097642
I think with "rugged gunslinger archetype" costumes, you need to be really exact about details because while the character types don't occur often, they tend to be visually memorable. Overwatch being the recent con scourge also doesn't help the recognisability of non-McCree cowboys.
>>
File: man with no name.jpg (223 KB, 800x1136) Image search: [Google]
man with no name.jpg
223 KB, 800x1136
>>9097642
>>9097760
How long before kiddies start saying that the Man with No Name is a rip off of McRee?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.