[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
local comm thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15
File: ChinaTeaSet.jpg (1 MB, 4260x2400) Image search: [Google]
ChinaTeaSet.jpg
1 MB, 4260x2400
old thread >>9054647

talk about your comms, don't single anyone out, etc etc
>>
How often does your comm organize meetups? Can anyone organize it, or are certain people (ex: mods) only allowed to put them together? Do the frequency of meetups change with the seasons/weather?
>>
>>9078111
My comm is a bunch of fucking noobs. Everyone is allowed to organize but barely ever anyone does. It is very difficult to be a lolita where I live due to the economic crisis, so I don't expect much to be honest
>>
>>9078111
My comm is pretty big so we have pretty frequent meetups

-We have regular monthly meetups (unless something comes up, in which case we move it some other time in the month)
-Anyone can organize any kind of meetup based on pretty much anything- themes, high tea, picnics, whatever
-I've noticed more meetups in the spring/summer when the weather is nicer and when more people are out of school/are taking more vacation time
>>
>>9078111
Technically anyone can organize one, but when someone outside of a certain small group of people tries to organize anything it's very unlikely that anyone but the resident ita weebs will show up. It's actually pretty annoying how my comm flip flops between "if you don't like the way we do things you should just organize one yourself" and "eww this is why we shouldn't let anyone but the mod('s friends) organize meetups!" People aren't actually willing to give anyone else a chance.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 625x1056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 625x1056
A girl in my local comm just publicly liked a bunch of fetish pages. Is this...normal? To just display this shit for everyone to see? It makes me really uncomfortable. Nevermind the whole age play with Lolita grossness of it.
>>
>>9078359
Uhh... Maybe they got hacked? Or maybe they didn't know it was on public.
>>
I love my comm. It's just everyone else that pisses me off because they can't fucking read.

The name of our city happens to coincide with the name of another that is a popular tourist destination. We get random join requests from lolitas all over the world because they're visiting and want to see the comm, even though we're clearly [City] [Specific Region] Lolitas and not [City] Lolitas.

Maybe they're not familiar with the name of the region? Eh, okay. Maybe they got really excited and clicked join before reading properly. all fine. But I swear to god, is it that difficult to read what I am telling you when I send you a message to confirm, "Hiya, we're located in NA, not Europe. Just wanted to make sure you have the right comm :)"? The last girl that did this, I had to ask her three times before she finally went "oh you're right, my bad!"

Another girl's request ended up being accepted and everyone wrote her a bunch of welcome messages before she went "Oh, this is awkward, I must have the wrong place..."

Maybe I should put this in the rant thread. Normally I find it funny, but I'm super salty this week and it just wastes so much of everyone's time. I wonder if it would actually be possible for some girls to be so oblivious that they would plan a whole meetup only to figure out that where they need to show up doesn't exist in that city or something.
>>
>>9078359
>#bringbackkinkshaming2016
>>
>>9078416
Let me guess London Ontario and you're getting people for London England.
>>
>>9078451
Yep yep.

Like I said, if people don't know what Ontario is that's cool, but I shouldn't have to say "We're in Canada, not Europe. Are you sure you want to join?" three times.
>>
A notorious ita in my comm shat herself at the last meet.
>>
>>9078597
Deets or it didn't happen.

Greentext that shit anon
>>
>>9078597
holy fuck more details anon. how do you even do that?
>>
>>9078593
No one wants to go to London Ontario so you should know easily if they fuck up. Unless you are going to school there it's a boring place.
>>
>>9078359
She may not have known or it may be a "this is what i like if you dont accept me your shaming me" 2016 mentality and she sees it as brave to publicly like something "taboo". Either way its not my kink but i do think things like that should be kept private. Its just being considerate not out of fear or shame or anything.
>>
>>9078611
Lol that it is, which is why it sets off red flags for me if we get a request that isn't from Canada. Still, we do have a lot of international students, which is why I end up double checking so often. I would start rejecting those requests outright, but Murphy's Law dictates that it'll just happen to be an exchange student, and I'll ruin her entire day...
>>
>>9078604
>>9078610
I walked in on her crying in the bathroom over it. She had her OTKS off and was washing one of them in the sink.

I didn't see her after that so I guess she left but holy fuck was I shocked to walk into the bathroom and smell it.
>>
>>9078619
on one hand i feel rather awful for the poor ita. on the other hand, how do you even shit yourself? loose farts or something??
>>
>>9078621
My guess is a loose fart. I really don't understand how it would happen either.
>>
>>9078619
If this is true then she probably has some sort of medical condition like IBS. It's gross, but I feel bad for her.
>>
>>9078619
h-how do you shit yourself so hard it reaches your socks..??
i guess she didn't wear any bloomers
>>
>>9078634
It looked to be pretty runny.
>>
>>9078635
you SAW the poo?????
>>
>>9078619
>Why did she shit herself?
>Why if she had IBS was she unable to keep it under control?
>Why if she had a sudden stomach flu did she not stay the fuck home?
>Why if she suddenly fell ill did she not excuse herself and leave before the shit runneth over?
>Why was she not wearing bloomers or other clothing to keep that literal shit under control?

I'm sorry, but this kind of confirms my long time suspicion that real itas (not poorfags/newbies) or people that can't get the fashion right after several years have something mentally wrong with them. There's no excuse for literally shitting yourself in public if you are an adult.with a intelligence level above retarded.
>>
>>9078683
Maybe she got suddenly sick, and left to go to the bathroom, but she didn't reach the stall in time... It's never happened to me, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes shit happens.
>>
>>9078683
>>9078711

Happens with food poisoning all the time because of bacterial toxin buildup in the food. Hell, look up scombroid poisoning. It happens within the hour.
>>
>>9078711
One of my good friends shat herself in public once, it all happened super fast and she said it was horrible. She got very sick on the train though, so more of an excuse. It's not like she could do anything till she reached a stop.

And having sudden food poisoning onset myself, I can believe she might not have made it to the bathroom.
>>
>>9078683
>There's no excuse for literally shitting yourself in public if you are an adult.with a intelligence level above retarded.

Wow, I guess you're immune to accidents.

Not everything is in your control. The embarrassment doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>9078675
I smell it, I saw it, I lived it. it wasn't pretty.
>>
>> Didn't realize previous thread was already autosaging

To the SF comm- I've noticed a guy attending to meetups a lot, sometimes he's on point with ouji, sometimes not. I haven't met him, is he nice or someone to stay away from? I rarely ever feel comfortable when guys are in a comm, but I want to give this one a chance if he's not batshit insane like the previous ones.
>>
>>9078619
Stop cyberbullying her anon! This is why we need LACE
>>
>>9078933
I know you're being ironic but my petticoat is still ruffled.
>>
How do you deal with girls who are super sweet online and ass pat all photos on social media like Instagram and CoF (without you asking them, they just comment because they know you IRL) but at meets look at you like they're smelling shit
>>
>>9079010
Maybe they just have resting bitch faces.
>>
>>9079019
I know I have resting bitch face.
>>
>>9079010
They are trying to be your friend and you are thinking too hard.
>>
How's Frilladelphia?
>>
>>9079019
I think everyone has RBF

>>9079026
They seem to also end conversations quickly but it may be a lack of social skills. Honestly my skills aren't top tier but it seems like they actually try not to hold conversation
>>
>>9078761
I can't believe anyone was so gullible as to believe any of that bs. How embarrassing; gulls really are the easiest to trick.
>>
>>9079089
if this was an elaborate troll, let it be known that you're cutting yourself on all that edge. lmao. quit makin shit up, it makes you look pathetic.
>>
>>9079091
I'm the person in >>9079089 and not the person with the story. It's just so glaringly obvious how fake it all is, I don't know how people could believe that story, especially with how vague-turns-to-detailed and poorly worded it all was.
>>
>>9078771
any dudes attending the meetups in the last year or less are fine. your personalities may clash but they're harmless compared to the sissy-fucks we've been dealing with forever ago
>>
>>9079010
What do you do if it's the other way around
>>
>>9078621
poor thing probably has IBS
>>
>>9079032
P good. We're pretty drama free, and our mods are good people and responsible adults. We just had twinning tea meet with great turn-out, and we have a bubble tea meet this weekend. A lot of us will be at Rufflecon!
>>
>>9078738
I'm pretty sure everyone shits themselves as an adult at least once in their life. Maybe not in public, maybe you'll never admit to it and pretend it never happened but at least once it will happen.
>>
>>9078258
Same here familia. We used to have monthly meets, but it's hard to organize everyone in the summer - so even though the students are off, there are things like family vacations and weddings that get in the way.
>>
>>9079136
It's not like it's completely unheard of for someone to shit themselves so would you please explain how it's "glaringly obvious" how fake it is? It's not like anon is mentioning a specific person to try and make them look bad. It's a pretty believable story that someone rushing to the bathroom accidentally didn't make it to a stall on time and had to wash her clothing right away to avoid it getting worse.
>>
>>9078771
I haven't interacted with Ouji-kun much, but the one meet I saw him at, he was mostly hanging with people he already knew and he seems to have a lot of friends in the comm. There's one guy who comes with his girlfriend-- he dresses nicely, but not in ouji. He's really nice and easy to talk to, so I wouldn't worry about him either.
>>
How's the Pittsburgh community, and what's their group page on FB? I'm visiting at the end of July, and I may have time for a meetup, assuming I don't get too caught up in family stuff.
>>
>>9078771
Does SF even have more than one ouji?
>>
Over the past two months I've been spreading stories about this lolita I used to be befriended with. Quietly, from the back, I have put almost everyone against her

The funniest part: the girl knows. Everyone she was friends with thougt she was paranoid. No one believed her and now she even lost her best friend because I rattled her so much she doesn't trust anyone anymore, even leaving the com behind!

The best thing? No one believes her! Everyone is ditching her ass, because they think she's a paranoid pos.

I've never been wetter than I am now. I wish I could plant my feet on her filthy flat chest (shes transgender) and have my way with her. She's nothing more, but my pathetic slave.
>>
>>9079501

Does this bait taste like rotten insanity and wank fest to anyone else?
>>
>>9079514
Tastes exactly like what it is. Man, this whole thread is like playing a game of truth or lies, but the lies are reaaaallll obvious...
>>
>>9078111
Technically anybody can organize a meetup in our comm, but it seems like only the same three or four organizers actually set up meets. They're not even the mods, either. The real mods haven't shown themselves to a meetup for over a year now. More meetups tend to be organized in the spring/summer.
>>
>>9078771
Are you referring to the Asian dude with weird colored hair? I find him extremely obnoxious irl and online.
>>
>>9079501
Sounds like some sissy fetlife user's erotic tranny loli fanfic. Next minute you'll be telling us you want to spank her, put her in diapers and have her call you mummy in public.
>>
>>9079010
Well maybe you are the girl anon was talking about upthread with shit on their OTKs
>>
>>9079878
I would read this
>>
That picture is the best cosplay of the teapot from beauty and the beast I have ever seen.
>>
>>9079501
My bet is you are a creepy sissy who is now trying to pretend the rumors surrounding you are from a transphobic sadist because no one would write something like this while portraying themselves as a weird fetishist.
>>
>>9079897
As if the story could even be real
>>
>>9079897
Why would the poster be a sissy, though? That's not usually how these fetishes go
>>
>>9079882
Hey hey hey don't talk about girly hoot like that. She can't help it that she's above all other Lolitas. It comes with being that perfect. Every one just smells like ita shit.
>>
So someone in my comm made a new comm so we could have an active mod who contributed to keeping the group interactive with one another. She invited all the active Lolitas from the old comm and of any one interested will be added given they are not a creeper like the other comm is full of. There are mentors in the group that are there for the newbies to ask questions and a meetup scheduled every two months.

Well the old mod got wind of the new comm and isn't very happy of the new comm taking over her garbage pit she calls the comm page. She is more then welcome to join the comm but she won't be a mentor or any thing but a regular member. She simply won't join unless we let her be a mod. The whole comm has voted no and she can't handle it. She's posted vague posts in the old group telling the members that if she finds any of us in the new comm she's removing them from her friends list and black listing them from the ILD meets she plans (they suck desu). The new comm has been around for about two months now and she's just gotten the notification of its existence. We invited her because it's rude to not. But at this point, she can have her comm of weebs and creepers. At least the new comm is willing to help those in the new group when a question comes up. Her response is always " hang around a while and you will learn a little more".

I hope she doesn't blow up secrets this week with her butt rage.
>>
>>9079406
Pittsburgh Gothic and Lolita.
>>
>>9079840
Yeah I am, that doesn't sound good. In what way is he obnoxious? What's his online handle?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467260967575.jpg (157 KB, 1228x1818) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467260967575.jpg
157 KB, 1228x1818
>>9080271
Dropped my pic
Also what's up with the flute?
>>
>>9080277
Wow this looks terrible. Remind me to avoid him when I'm in SF next.
>>
>>9080282
It's not hard. I think most meets are big enough for people to find and stick to their cliques.
>>
Where abouts whould you guys put yourself in your comm, from shit tier to 'popular'/elitist top spots?
>>
>>9080323
I'm in the I don't give a shit because Lolita is just a hobby for me and I'm too old to care about petty statuses tier
>>
>>9080342
Ita confirmed
>>
>>9080026
oh lordt...she seems like a control freak and a drama queen
>>
>>9080353
Good one
>>
>>9078359
Yeah it's pretty gross, I see people sharing jokes from pages like those a lot. The grossest part is that the joke was originally a lolita joke that got taken by a nasty fetish page.
>>
>>9080277
Why no pants my dude?
>>
>>9080015
I'm so confused.
>>
>>9080026
Any hints as to which comm this is? I'm very new to my comm (though not new to lolita) and the FB page seems to be filled with teenage weeaboos and socially awkward itas even though I know from lurking that there are a lot of awesome lolitas in the area. Being super new I probably haven't "proven" myself yet so I doubt I would have been invited to any new-and-improved comm. I'm kinda paranoid now actually.
>>
>>9080277
He can be loud but he's fine lol

He's young and a major weeaboo that hangs out with the other weebs and tumblrfags in our comm. They usually stick together so they're pretty easy to avoid.

Come on SF, I know we don't have as much drama as before, but can we not resort to talking shit when there's no milk involved? With a comm as big as ours there's no way you can be peachy with everyone.
>>
>>9080662
You don't get sarcasm do you?
>>
>>9080277
My boyfriend glanced at the screen n said ita. haha
>>
>>9080652
I think they are pants.. like.. suspender pants? Basically the pants version of a suspender skirt (sorry, I'm not super familiar with ouji terminology). I think the pant legs are just really short.
>>
>>9079279
This made me laugh. It's happened to me once and it was fast.. Luckily i was in my car I guess and not in the public eye, was still awful
>>
Are there any Australian / Queensland comms? I can't seem to find one, but surely one exists..
>>
>>9081646
Brisbane Rufflebutts is the only Queensland comm I know of.
>>
>>9079279
I accidentally pooped in the bathtub a year or so ago. Does that count?
>>
I've met him a few times, I think he's really nice.

And nothing at all like the people who were banned.
>>
>>9079422
There's an androgynous girl ouji too. She looks much better than the guy.

>>9080277
D-did he seriously drag that around with him all meetup? I mean flutes aren't that big or heavy but it's still a hassle to bring it around.
>>
>>9080277
You know those extremely flamboyant drama queen diva type of gay men? He's like that but dialed to 12.
>>
Does that Portland group ever hang out outside of lolita? Not trying to start drama, just curious.
>>
>>9082506
Yes.
>>
>>9080699
Not talking shit. Just curious if he was a problem. Way to read.
>>
>>9082624
Whoever posted >>9082516 saged it lol
>>
>>9079288
Yeah but it's unlikely anyone on this website has experienced anything that interesting.
>>
>>9082624
Not to be "that" person and let's keep vague posting and not be fucking idiots about this - but what is with all the hate for that group in particular?
Is it the social media stuff? Is this city just genuinely hated? I know /ck/ isn't a fan of the place...

I've also encountered a high number of US posters to be from the East coast? Like on many boards, if someone is a states poster they are on the East coast. And I see FL threads frequently here on /cgl/.
>>
>>9082714
The community is really active and other groups meet up outside the big meet ups. I don't understand singling out one group? The mods seem to host at least 1 or 2 public meets a month or at least help organize them. I could understand if they were abandoning the comm but that's not true at all.
>>
>>9082779
I only see M making meets....
>>
>>9082781
She creates a lot of the event pages but she's not the one hosting all of them
>>
>>9082714
You sound kind of biased though? Also I mentioned their social media activity - I don't get why you had to spell it out the way you did other than you felt it was an open invitation to rant about that...

but hey, you're allowed to have that opinion.
>>
>>9082779

because the one group seems to have a lot of meetups that no one is invited to but their clique, and they don't come to normal meets because of it
>>
>>9082839
At this point I almost feel like they are spiting someone
>>
>>9082839
Why do you care if they come to your meetups? It sounds like you don't like them anyway so why should it matter?
>>
>>9082849
Maybe? Honestly why does anyone care though? Like enough to post about them here aside from their CoF posting. (If you follow their instagrams, that's your choice) But if those girls are all friends and aren't looking to make other friends then... sorry but you don't get to be their friend?

I have had a lot of people who I tried to befriend and had no such luck. They usually already have friends, and therefor have no interest in getting invested in one more person.
If someone has no interest in you, why have interest in them? Because they dress well? Because they own brand? I don't get it.

(also not trying to say that yes they do dress well, they get a lot of crit in CoF threads, but someone might think that way you never know)
>>
>>9082864
>>9082810
>>9082779
Samefag
>>
>>9082871
If you don't get it, why are you commenting and defending it so much?
Oh. Right. Whiteknighting. As always.
>>
>>9082872
Nope, try again
>>
>>9082872
Yeah not samefag.

>>9082876
Dude, have you not been around here lately? I've seen them get bitched about A LOT. They derail the fucking CoF threads sometimes.
>>
>>9082877
Your phrasing gives it away. If I may ask, why do you care so much?
>>
>>9082876
>>9082880
But yeah you're right. I got my answers. I'll drop it now so you can get over it too.
>>
File: dumb gull as always.png (10 KB, 503x116) Image search: [Google]
dumb gull as always.png
10 KB, 503x116
>>9082883
Can't pass up an opportunity to prove how paranoid some gulls are!
Lots of people post here. Use some common sense.
>>
>>9082887
So you're all posting here and all wrote the same. I can believe that, actually.
>>
>>9082890
shitty attempt to derail.
>>
File: me on cgl erry day.jpg (45 KB, 413x270) Image search: [Google]
me on cgl erry day.jpg
45 KB, 413x270
>>9082904
That's not what is being commented on since like... 6 posts above. nice shit posting.
>>
File: bF6Cp.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bF6Cp.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>9082890
>>
>>9082924
oh ok, so this is just MK vendetta. cool.
>>
>>9082950
Two people don't like someone and now it's a vendetta. Yep, she's totally not overprotected.
>>
>>9082950
Why does it have to be an vendetta
>>
>>9082956
Not even in that comm I just don't get why she keeps getting brought up. Who cares that her friends are "overprotective" of her? Not even good drama.
>>
>>9082956
This is going to end up as another thread that carefully avoids everything wrong with the comm.
>>
Do people understand that /cgl/ has a rule about not singling people out? It's not just these posts that get deleted, the shitstorm about the guy in a Nazi uniform was deleted too.
>>
>>9082959
She's efamous and has odd behavior that is never addressed, and instantly deleted anytime it's discussed.
>>
>>9082973
They were doxxing that guy and this is about how a comm treats someone, not phoning someone's work to fire them because he wore something offensive.
>>
This lady in my comm is desperately spamming us trying to get everyone to go to a schoolgirl-themed meet at a university campus. It includes cafeteria food and a secret admirer gift exchange.
>>
>>9080026
This is what happens when mod(s) let the main public comms go to shit. No one wants to stay if it is full of itas, weebs and all the meets suck. She is lucky she got invited to the new comm but she sounds like she's just bitter about it. Don't worry, just enjoy the new comm, you did the right thing. No one wants to waste time being continually disappointed in a bad comm so I'm glad you did something about it.

>>9078432
Private things should be kept private. If it's stuck right out in the public then yes, people will have opinions and things to say about it.
>>
>>9082990
RSVP 'no' and post that the meet is not something that interests you as a Lolita meet theme. You can do it politely. Otherwise, tell a comm mod. I'm betting others will have mentioned it. It's not a very good meet theme at all, any of it.
>>
>>9082990
I don't get the appeal of touring Berkeley.
>>
>>9082990
i heard from someone else that they pm'd a bunch of people asking them to attend too.

>>9083009
you can tour berkeley for free but they're charging ticket fees because there's food and goodie bags.
>>
it's considered snobby that people prefer to hang out with their actual friends and not a whole community? do I have that right?
>>
>>9083079
Here we go again
>>
>tfw history is repeating itself and pdx lolitas are being called elitist brandwhores
>>
>>9079279
Not all of us are degenerate sodomites like you

My rectum is well within my control

Sage for OT
>>
>>9083009
Ehhh tourists come to Berkeley all the time because it's a top tier uni. For Bay Area/CA folks it's pretty humdrum because we've all been there on at least fifty different school tours/field trips from grades 5 and up.

I can tell she's put a lot of work into this meet and wants it to be a success, but I feel like the tour part seems a little "tacked on." I get that it's supposed to feel/look like school but.. ehh....

Also, the campus is huge, which means a ton of walking and Berkeley in July is pretty hot. Walking+lolita/jfash+heat is not a winning combination.
>>
>>9082967
If you've got the real drama why don't you share with the class?
>>
>>9083079
Wherever more than 2 rogue lolitas gather while wearing lolita fashion without informing and formally inviting the entire public community down to the last ita noob then it is clearly a cruel and elitist conspiracy to purposely exclude people and should be dubbed a 'secret meet'. No exceptions.
>>
>>9083227
Oh fuck off, that's not it
>>
>>9083252
I caught of sense of sarcasm in the way they worded that...
>>
>>9083262
I think >>9083252 did too and that's what the fuck off was about.
>>
>>9083252
ever heard of sarcasm anon
>>
>>9082990
I'm tempted to show up in disguise with a group of normalfag friends and point & laugh.
>>
>>9083528
Frankly I'm surprised more people don't do this at stupid meets. It would be tempting.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 720x979) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 720x979
>When someone makes a bait af post about a comm
>that one person takes the bait so hard
>>
all my comm does is gaming-themed meets or ones involving drinking, nothing for the interest except a select few who are the most active on comm page. or they do things privately just 2-6 girls and I hear about it when someone asks if I was invited. i've got all these bomb new coordinates and nowhere to wear them because we don't have any fucking meetups planned outside of someone's house RIP
>>
>>9083565
if a secret was made about me or my friends I'd be too embarrassed to call it out because I'd be afraid of everyone assuming I had made it. Because I think this when I see people post a secret &I call it out. >surejan
>>
>>9083565
What comm is this?
>>
>>9083570
Are you ok
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>9083565
>>
>>9083578
do other people not automatically think this? my first reaction was "she probably made that secret and reposted to the comm to start drama".

idk i got bullied/harassed/made fun of really badly all of teen years so maybe i just over-assume what ppl think ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>9083594
Honestly I don't think bringing up btb or cgl drama about yourself is ever a good idea, regardless of motives. Just let it blow over.
I do think people who draw attention to their anon shittalkers only do it for pity pity points and attention though. Whenever anyone makes FB posts about others insulting them it makes me think less of them.
>>
>>9083565
I'm always suspicious. Everyone but the newest of noobs knows that secrets and getting shitposted die 10x faster if just ignored but that they get hit with the spotlight if people fuss like this...
>>
>>9083594
Hmm maybe. She's not actually in the photo though so it's a tad strange. Seems more like an inside joke to me but idk
>>
>>9083609
And whoever made the secret was clearly not being sincere or serious so it makes them look stupid by over reacting to it.
>>
>>9083565
How could you not tell this is bait
>>
I dislike the sjw mod in pdx, her life is butt hurt hated of girls for perceived slights and bitching about her bad life and financial choices. I avoid most of the meets she attends.

The plastics mods are at least honest about their personal friends only meets and better than to act nice to your face if they dislike you.
>>
>>9083567
Why not post a suggestion that you'd like to host something different and see what the response is? Usually that's the way it goes.
>>
>>9078432
>#stopkinkbragging2016
We really really don't want to know these kinds of things about most random casual friends or fellow group members.
>>
>>9083565
Weeb trash and proud
>>
>>9083653
I mean.. how do you live in Portlandia and manage to avoid sjw? They're everywhere. Are you a fucking normie that's here for the food carts and trailblazers games?
>>
>>9078621
I've always had a robust digestive system but one time I didn't eat anything all day because of a long work shift without any break, so I had tea (with caffeine) instead, and lemme tell you, at 2am I sharted so bad I had to wash every single thing on my bed. Shit really does happen.
>>
>>9084308
I have been there. I haven't shit myself, but I have had occasions where I've had too much coffee and find myself paying to use public bathrooms downtown (you have to be a customer to use a bathroom in a store sometimes) and yeah, caffeine will clean you out.
>>
>>9084107
Have you ever been to Portland yourself? I know people who are scientologist republicans who make gun stocks for a living. There are non sjws everywhere, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten shit for having a girlfriend in high school.
>>
>>9084347
I've lived here for five years. I'm always shocked when I run into those people as they are few and far between, at least in the groups I run around in.
Sorry you attract the wrong types of people.

I've honestly had a mostly pleasant experience having moved here from somewhere else which isn't exactly welcome but thankfully I don't drive.
>>
>>9084354
I've lived here my whole life, and I love it, but it's not that weird for people not to be surrounded by sjws. It's like going to school in Eugene and never seeing the neighborhoods that are nothing but old racists so obviously they don't exist.
>>
>>9084378
That's backwoods Oregon, though, which is different. And I've been to Eugene and yeah, it's a different kind of people out there. But in the big city here? Nah. The only time I run into repubs are usually assbags from Vancouver that work in Portland and then bitch about how "weird" everyone is. I used to work at the airport, and it was nothing but the backwoods non-progressive types that didn't understand why Caitlin Jenner was being talked about and thought it was "against God"

I know it exists but it's few and far between and believe me, I got away from that job as fast as possible because the kinds of people that 4channer's consider to be SJW are usually pleasant to be around in real life. As opposed to uptight people who think weed is a gateway drug still.
>>
>>9084354
5 years is not that long, you've only experienced California lite neo portland
>>
>>9084412
>you've only experienced California lite neo portland
No, I mentioned above I've been to Eugene on more than one occasion, and I've been to Salem and the coast.
>>
>>9084412
Sage because this is getting wildly off topic.

>>9083653
Who are they even talking about?
>>
>>9084420
you must be new
>>
>>9084439
>memes
>sage goes in every field
>>
My comm is currently weeding out inactive members, and I get a laugh from all the itas who are asking to stay. But what bothers me most are the people who have been in the group for a long time yet have never been to a meet or own a single piece of lolita clothing. I don't understand why people join a group and don't put any effort into actively being a part of it. A majority of those people have that bullshit "lolita at heart" mentality and our comm is too damn nice to delete them.
>>
>>9083113
I find it so ridiculous. Some people just want to spend time with their friends and there's nothing wrong with that. Larger meets can be overwhelming and you don't get much interaction time with people because there's so many. We have over 400 members in our comm (granted only about a forth of that number are active) and the amount of big meetups start to become socially dissatisfying. Smaller meets are good for building friendships and reducing social anxiety or exhaustion. If you're so buttmad about people not inviting you to their small group meets, make your own damn group.
>>
People tried to start their own groups, but they got shut down by the mods for making what they deemed to be another comm. The plastics are the only exception for some reason, which is the main reason people get so butthurt.
>>
>>9084685
>>9084695
forgot to tag oops
>>
>>9084695
I wasn't aware of that. If that's the case, then that's really fucked up. Aren't most of mods in that particular group? That's one reason I can think of.
>>
>>9084733
Yeah. There's only one who's not part of that group, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>9084695
No one has gotten shut down for private meets. I know of at least 3 "private" meets (people hanging out) that happened this weekend. Where are you getting this info?
>>
>>9084685
Or just, you know, ask one of them if they all want to hang out sometime...
>>
>>9084774
>fired from her job
Don't spread lies
>>
>>9080323
Summer comm: itas and trash
School year comm: a tight knit community of friendly girls who look wonderful
>>
>>9084794
Not firsthand. A girl told me she was almost immediately shut down after trying to create her own Facebook group.
>>
>>9084841
You're right, she was "laid off"
>>
>>9084794
There's a difference between hanging with friends in Lolita, and having a literal ~secret group~ on fb who host private meets.
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 750x1108) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 750x1108
Someone mentioned a girl who was trying to get newbies drunk and sleep with them. Is this her? It makes me uncomfortable... If she was a man she'd be kicked out of the community, but it's ok because she's a girl?
>>
>>9084862
No there isn't. Why do you want to hang with these people so badly when clearly you hate them?
>>
>>9084872
I don't? I want the mods to stop bsing and making excuse for a private comm because e-fame.
>>
>>9084872
>these people
Please stop white knighting yourself. Or at least don't pretend you're not one of the people in the group.
>>
>>9084875
But why? They still host plenty of meets for the comm and help other members plan meets. We have a meet up like twice a month at least. Why are you so butthurt about this one group out of 4 groups of friends that have private meets?
>>
File: 1332790440305.jpg (151 KB, 600x558) Image search: [Google]
1332790440305.jpg
151 KB, 600x558
>>9084875
What private comm? Do you seriously think they're faking friendship and only hanging out for pictures and e-fame? I've been watching this from the beginning and it's like you don't even know what you're claiming. Your obvious vendetta against these girls is embarrassing.
>>
>>9084880
Because no one else can. I tried to make my own group similar to theirs with my friends, and I had to take it down as it was a "competitive comm".
>>
>>9084881
...No one said any of that shit? They have an exclusive comm for those who they deem the best lolitas.
>>
>>9084883
you're lying
>>
>>9084883
>things that never happened
>>
>>9084887
Kek. You guys are the biggest fucking liars.
>>
>>9084883
There's the main Portland comm, a Southern Oregon comm, a free meetups comm (now dead), and an ita comm (also dead). When did you do this? And who told you to get rid of it?
>>
>>9084892
If that happened you need to go to another mod because that's fucked up and now I'm thinking there's a mod abusing power
>>
>>9084880
>>9084881
>samefagging
>falling for obvious b8
Anons are pretty clearly trying to shitstir. Just ignore it.
>>
>>9084869
It is
>>
>>9084893
>>9084897
I know the girl who claimed to have done this. She makes shit up all the time. Seriously, ignore it.
>>
>>9084903
Name and shame?
>>
>>9084906
Don't think we can single anyone out. Plus, I know she's convinced several people that this happened. Pretty sure she also made up the Yellowstarchan/MK thing.
>>
>>9084883
Evidently your group was not quite private or exclusive enough.
>>
>>9084907
You should tell one of the mods so she can get banned lol
>>
>>9084875
I want to try to make my own comm away from the e-famous girls, drop me an email if you want to join
>>
>>9084914
Pretty sure most of them know, actually. Idk why she hasn't been banned yet
>>
>>9084774
Someone up thread mentioned she was moving but didn't give deets.
>>
>>9084921
sorry email didn't work
>>
>>9084922
Because there isn't concrete proof. Speaking up that you've heard it is proof though.
>>
>>9079152
Any dudes who are sissy are fine. Just a small sub-clique actually hates them.
>>
>>9084921
>wanting to make your own secret group to spite other people

How old are you?
>>
>>9084972
There's like 30 posts where someone is complaining about friend having ~secret meets~ and this is what you call out as immature?
>>
>>9082990
Does anyone else get the feeling she's trying really hard to be a big or popular figure in the comm? I don't think anyone else advertises their events as much
>>
>>9082990

It's funny to see this happening, because this is the turning point where a new lolita who is all bright faced and excited to be in the fashion turns bitter.

Everything goes well for awhile, you're making new friends, improving your coord skills, building your wardrobe, getting lots of likes, etc. Finally, the day comes where you're comfortable with your community and try to give back by setting up meetups, the first few go alright, so you plan a big one that involves lots of planning and coordination and it falls flat, cgl starts eating you alive, your ego takes a huge blow by being posted on Behind The Bows a few times.

You wonder how you could have ever thought every girl in the community was nice, and turn bitter and start to scheme against them. Then you start posting on cgl and behind the bows. Once when you thought that lolita was full of lovelies, but now you know better.

This is when lolitas turn into seagulls.
>>
>>9085041
People already know her as "soccer mom lolita" and "porn star makeup lolita" I don't think people not liking her meet will really be that much a blow on her ego, because of how big it is to begin with.
>>
>>9084660
This! My comm mod made a post a month ago about wanting to weed out inactive members, and I saw a whole bunch of comments from people I've never seen irl or online before in the two years I've been in the comm. Honestly, why should you be allowed to stay if you don't even post in the comm or attend meetups?
>>
>>9085017
Are you only just starting to pick up on her attentionwhoring?

>>9085041
You're obviously not part of the comm. None of her big grandiose meets have gone well. Her ego keeps her from realizing how much of a shitshow each of her meets is, though, and from realizing how many of us can't stand her.
>>
>>9084660

You're in the Vegas comm aren't you.
>>
>>9085081
Oohh is this "this is old school, i did my research" chan?
>>
>>9083565
This is my comm.
(Ngl, for a second I thought it was gonna be a mean secret until i actually focused and read the text.)
>>
>>9085485
No, the whole thing including your post 'admitting' it's your comm just sounds like a giant thirst for comm attention. Otherwise, normal people know to just ignore secrets and let them die as fast as possible.
>>
>>9085041
>This is when lolitas turn into seagulls.
I agree but can't relate. I started as a seagull first...
>>
>>9085017
she's not only trying to be popular in SF. she's trying to become the alpha bitch of Sacramento as well. I see her post there all the time.

>>9085441
that's her.
>>
>>9084931
Nah, that's just gonna sound like hearsay. Seriously, this is just some huge gossipy mess.
>>
>>9084923
moving to Japan and will become a SS. I'm excited and I don't even know her but like I want another option besides Chibi Tenshi. Also someone I could pay up front would be better. I hate having to sit on money for CT.
>>
>>9085567
Well that took a turn I wasn't expecting. Well damn, go live the dream.
Agreeing on the CT thing. I thought it was super convenient that I didn't have to pay up front even if I didn't win an auction and yada yada, until I didn't have the money I had set aside when I needed it and she was ready for payment. Then I hated myself.
>>
are there any groups around the Minneapolis/St. Paul area?
>>
>>9086377
Right? I love CT and she always comes through, but she definitely makes me go "shut up and take my money" every time.
>>
Someone I really liked in my comm started liking Vladimir Nabokov style lolita pictures. Girls pulling their skirts up almost at the edge of showing on swingsets while sitting knock kneed in kinda Larme-ish outfits type stuff.
I thought she was sane, now not so sure.
>>
>>9086407
Ew. I didn't see the similarities much until somewhere here mentioned it, maybe in the current thread going about the lolita name itself, but Larme does remind me a lot of the 'nymphet style'. I wish I hadn't read that comment now.
>>
I just saw a mod post on the Toronto Comm that some girl was permabanned for a bunch of shit she did at an aquarium meetup last weekend.
Does anyone have the deets on this?
>>
>>9086503
I'm dying to know too! I can't even find her profile.
>>
The girl who got banned was probably not a lolita to begin with. She's friends with someone in the comm who's a fresh newb, and she probably just tagged along. I saw Lolas FB page, and I saw nothing relating to Lolita fashion.
>>
>>9086544
I know!! I need the details. I want to know just how insane she acted to warrant such a ban!
>>
>>9086764
>>9086544
I was there so two long stories short:
> called a black security guard a "fucking n***er on the way to the aquarium while asking for directions, endangering everyone she was with (including two mothers with young children) when he called for backup
> did a water bottle toke/chewing tobacco in aquarium washroom (in a dress that she borrowed from a comm member)
> other general inappropriate screaming the whole time

she claims to have bpd and impulse conteol issues, and took no responsibility for her actions. And when she was removed from the comm she flipped shit and threatened a mod and called the comms "abelist"
>>
>>9086912
fuck these tumblrite types who won't take responsibility for their actions. just because you have bpd doesn't mean you get to hide behind it. this bitch needs to take responsibility for her crazy ass actions.
>>
>>9086912
she sounds like my type
>>
>>9086912
I can't stand that bullshit. Having BPD is not an excuse to be a raging cunt. I hate sharing a dx with these kinds of terrible people;
>>
>>9086926
agreed, she needs to get that shit under control before she goes out in public. Especially when representing an entire group of similarily dressed people
>>
>>9086456
That was me and sorry but the first time I started seeing threads for it I was like, wait, isn't this what everyone on this board doesn't like? How'd it get so damn popular?
>>
>>9086986
I have bipolar one which can cause some pretty shitty behavior. But guess what. If I'm feeling like I might be a dick that day. I just won't go to a meet. Tumblr fags think that every one should just have to put up with there shit and make it everyone's problems but their own. Drives me fucking nuts.
>>
>>9087031
Agreed. Like, there's a difference between expecting your close friends/family to put up with your shit (to an extent, obviously there's a point where you're expecting too much) and attending a public event with near strangers while expecting THEM to put up with your shit. I would NEVER go to a meet or something like that if I was having one of my bad days because I know better than to make strangers deal with me when I can't even deal with myself :/
>>
>>9087038
On top of that. I think Lolita meets are all about presenting your best self. The reason no one wants an ita at the meet is the same reason no one wants an ass hole there. It makes everyone look bad.
>>
I had to cut a bitch about a week ago for literally making shit up about me. It must really suck to be so unliked that you can't even start a rumor because everyone fact-checks every word you say.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=auMFUd0XM5M

This was just posted in Rufflechat. Can someone give me a summary and let me know if this drama is even interesting? No way am I watching 45 minutes.
>>
>>9087048
Yeah, though to be fair I'll be a little bit more accepting of an ita because I'd rather deal with someone who looks like shit (and might be open to changing) than someone who acts like shit because usually, people who are total fucking assholes have no interest in changing at all. Not that a lot of itas are interested in improving, but some of them are and I'd rather deal with people who look like shit than people who act like shit.
>>
>>9087074
skimmed it for you anon, it's about that big eyebrowed minor who supposedly stole those Belladonna wristcuffs. It's a video saying that there's not enough evidence to prove she stole them because the minor's parents weren't contacted at the con, that the con didn't bring up any charges, etc, etc.
>>
>>9087074
basically it's being summed up that people are ganging up on the minor when there's no 'real proof' to prove she stole. something like that. personally it's all very convoluted to me.
>>
>>9087074
God, Casey's voice is fucking annoying...

She got barred access from the dealer's hall from the con itself. Good thing they had feelings that were more important than convention action that warranted a fucking 45min emotion video...
>>
>>9087150
altho if she was banned from the dealer's room, why was she not banned outright from the whole con? I'd figure if she really had stolen something she would have gotten kicked out entirely.
>>
>>9087074
if she did steal something, I do agree that what people did to her is kind of petty/retarded considering she *is* just 14.

I'd be interested in hearing what LC has to say in response to this, because honestly the booth being stretched-thin does sound plausible to me desu.
>>
>>9087157
I'm not entirely sure on that one, but apparently LC had gone to the staff with videos of her stealing that warranted that move in the first place. I feel like this video is really going to start a total witch-hunt shitfest and isn't appropriate for RC. The people making it should have talked to both sides of the issue in a mature way and got their word on why they reported Casey at all, and what evidence they had, besides "Casey told us they didn't have evidence, so I guess Casey is telling the full truth".
>>
>>9087124
It is very convoluted and I find it hard to believe that a vendor would lie about theft, however if what was said in the video is true (what >>9087157 says) then it's just a bunch of speculation.
They make a good point in the video, but should have made it much more concise and included this proof that she didn't steal anything on the video (security?) tapes and such. Now it's all "he said, she said", which is just stirring up more drama around this kid.

Feel bad for her when she grows up, she's gonna have fucked up vocal chords from those exercises she has been doing.
>>
>>9087074
Geez, that chick on the right's posture is terrible. I wonder if someone is holding up signs with their lines behind the camera because that's what it seems like.
>>
>>9087157
That's what they're saying in the video I think - the evidence reviewed by the con supposedly was inconclusive, and I guess they're saying they just banned her from the dealer's room for good measure but not the whole con because the evidence wasn't definitive.
>>
>>9087074
Holy crap this is bad; they even put BTB secrets in their and supported the message. They're grown fucking adults, they should know that this is NOT the right way to handle this. If they wanted to make a video about bullying in general and how it's wrong and vaguely allude to this issue then fine, but they're just stirring shit and throwing the Casey drama front and center again like fucking idiots.
>>
>>9087162
Why would LC have anything to say about it? They aren't the ones being petty about it. They're a business and handled it accordingly (reported the incident to the convention). The people who have "bullied" her are not associated with LC.

Countdown to the "child" in question coming here to whiteknight herself as usual, even though if she's such a youngster she's too young to post here.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.