[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obvious cries for attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 500x375
Let's try and not get the thread deleted this time.
>>
Showing boobs in general for gaining popularity?

I don't know what to think about this.
In one hand, I admire girls that don't give a fuck about showing their body, but at the same time, I think is so trashy to show them just to achieve your goals faster, aka the easy way.
For example, I have followed girls that started doing nice cosplays but at some point, they had the need to do "sexy versions" of character in order to gain popularity. Or this Patreon trend of 'give me your money and you'll see me almost naked'.
>>
I feel like this topic is going to get the thread deleted no matter what.
>>
>>9070667
I agree with this. If the cheracter is already pretty revealed or sexy I'm fine. But people trying to do the Nigri thing is down right annoying. But it works. It gets them attention they want. But you really had to go the level of revealing more skin just to get more noticed is quite sad. Yeah it worked for Nigri but she also did it in a time when it wasn't all over the place. It's like 1% of people or less get to nigri's level of popularity. I would t say fame since she's only famous in a niche group of people and can walk out to the store without paparazzi on her every move. But the same can be said about gaming and MLG. Ever since e-sports became more noticed, people think they can turn that into a career when it's only 1% that actually make it.
>>
>>9070678
As long as people do go crazy on pregnancy and Lolita and post more content of variety it should say going.
>>
This thread should be deleted purely for the facebook-tier misuse of the fry meme
>>
>>9070816
This.
>>
>>9070667
I feel like showing boobs is fine if you're cosplaying a sexy character with that design, but making a non-boob-showing character "sexy" by adding boobs is trash.
>>
>>9070956
fuck off
>>
>>9070956
Ex-Trip fag here, I'd suggest not tripping here anymore. It's become too hostile and no one is going to listen to anything you have to say. Trying to save you some grief.
>>
>>9070956
Like sexy teemo or Pokemon. I soo done seeing girls run around like rejected Victoria's Secret models in a bikini and a tail.

>>9070964
No. Go back to /b/
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 954x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 954x500
>>9071034
I've jumped from /a/, /jp/ to /fit/ and now to /cgl/ for probably the span of seven years. Shits not coming off.
>>
>>9071042

I played Power Rangers for 7 years too, but there comes a time when you should stop acting like a retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 299x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 299x626
Special snowflake Lolitas who pull the " I was a Lolita when I was a child" card. I'm sorry but wearing that horrid floral print every 80s and 90s kid wore for picture day isn't Lolita. It was just the stuff considered formal for people back then.
>>
The "I don't feel pretty in lolita anymore" Facebook posts that lead to everyone telling the OP why she's pretty and inspiring.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.