[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the Brexit is crashing the pound exchange rate what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
So now that the Brexit is crashing the pound exchange rate what are some good British indie/brand/offbrand stores that take payment in pounds?
>>
Will Brands and stores like Taobao and Bodyline even accept orders from UK Customers now?

Given that we have Killed the market over there.
>>
Anyone else getting janky gbp conversions when they try to pay with paypal? Seems to me that they're using old conversions and not the recent ones ie. what value it's gone down to last night and today.
>>
>be me
>bought an item on LM last night
>seller is from the UK
>seller tells me I have 3 business days to complete the transaction on PayPal

Looks like I'm going to wait the full 3 business days then.
>>
>>9068923
Everyone wearing tacky af flag dresses are gonna feel real stupid and the IW designer is going to see the romanticised "culture" crash down.
>>
>>9069094
Nahhh design is still nice.
>>
>>9069094
Every time IW does this shit it makes me laugh. The union flag was already the property of assorted british racists.

UK Independence Party Kei.
>>
Time to hit up the British side of Etsy
>>
>>9069079
Wait until paypal updates their currency exchange rate. I've read that they often don't go by live market rates and aren't obligated by law to do so.
>>
>>9069079

Aw, that's kinda shitty anon. Poor Brit :(
>>
>>9069136
That's more an English flag thing. Regular British people go union flag nuts for things like the Queen's Jubilee.
>>
>>9069151
200 pounds today isn't any different than 200 pounds last week for the seller. The difference is on the buyer's side if they're converting currency. Now's the time to sell if you're British and looking to unload some more expensive stuff. There are a couple expensive things on Lacemarket from UK sellers that I would buy if they priced in pounds, but since all prices are listed in dollars I'd have to ask and that makes me feel mildly jerkish.
>>
>>9069079
What does it matter to you, aren't you going to pay in dollar? And it's not like the value is still falling.
>>
>>9069257
Anon, Good Boy Points are in freefall.
A million chicken tendies cascading from the heavens reaching terminal velocity, but you don't has enough GBP to buys them.
>>
File: 1403438011020.jpg (324 KB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1403438011020.jpg
324 KB, 1053x1070
>>9070081
Please tell us more! We're all very interested in your very interesting story!
>>
Yesss time to go buy gothic accessories.
>>
>>9069173
???
We're going to get more sales because people can buy more shit, we get £££ and they get to pay less. I'm not sure how you think >>9069079 is going to affect the seller, since they get the same amount no matter what and the buyer might be able to pay less in their currency for the item. Everyone wins. We're already fucked, might as well make the best of the few good things the crash brings us before we get gangbanged even harder.
>>
>>9068923
Buyed a shitton of brand from the reseller Dreamybows for bargain due to the change but I think the shipping may kill it for people outside of Europe.
>>
>>9069055
paypal conversions are always shitty
>>
>>9070247
Which UK brands have good gothic accessories?
>>
Peacockalorum, Wonderbox, Fantastic Grim, Two Days Slow - all on FB, UK anon would recommend all four.
>>
>>9070247
Oh shi...
Alchemy Gothic, here I come.
>>
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD
>>
>>9071941
I just checked their website out of curiosity and it looks like you can't order in GBP if you are in the US. Bummer
>>
>>9072008
I can't order from them in GBP and I'm in Europe
>>
File: 1466724155299.jpg (78 KB, 1184x666) Image search: [Google]
1466724155299.jpg
78 KB, 1184x666
>>9069136

Don't you shit talk our nige cunt.
>>
>>9068923
All these britfags finally experiencing what the plebs of the world have felt all along.

Seriously though you guys, brand isn't THAT expensive, why can't you just SAVE like the rest of us ADULTS. like rrreeeeaaaalllly what is your problem, you just need to manage your funds better! Pfft get a job! thisishowobnoxiousyouhavealwayssounded.jpeg
>>
>>9085629
Y so bitter anon, it's not just britfags who tell lazy shits to stop begging for emergency brand money online.
>>
>>9068990
I guess we will find out soon enough.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.