[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Con parties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2316x3086) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2316x3086
How does a seagull find a con party? I'm going to a con that's coming up and don't know many people there and they deff aren't the kind that party. Any tips on finding one?
>>
Keep an eye on the threads for the con. See if any seagulls selfpost, that way you can recognize them. Go to seagull meetups and make connections.
>>
>>9064998
>How does a seagull find a con party?
Pay attention to the thread a few days before or during. Most people only post about parties day of or during to avoid idiots.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2446x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2446x3264
Ayy its nice to see my picture floating around. Ask around where it might be, check online or if you can, listen for music to play. On the note of con parties, anyone know of any 18+ or 21+ after parties/con parties at nyc comic con?
>>
>>9064998
>Oh shit waddup
>My dude Thomas
>>
>>9065082
You gotta find a hotel party boy.
>>
You talk to people. If you aren't social enough to find a party, I don't know what you would do at one.
>>
>>9064998
Derrick already has a girlfriend
>>
>>9064998
Talk to people or have a really funny cosplay. I usually find that if you have a funny cosplay and use it to demonstrate you're fun then you get invited to shit. For example, I have a friend who goes to cons dressed as Billy Mays. Once he knocked at a hotel door with some of my friends (they were looking for me and another bud) and they let them in just because he was dressed as Mays. Usually meme/funny cosplays will get you in somewhere.
>>
>>9065365
damn, this guy nailed it 100%
>>
Beats me. I always just check the threads or wander around the con floor tipsy until someone says "hey, let's hit up a room party at ___!". It helps to stay in the main hotel for the con, or a nearby one too.

Then again, in the part of FL that I live in, most of the cons are party cons so finding a room party isn't that hard.

I give shitty advice. You can also start a room party in your room, post it on the con thread and go from there.
>>
>>9065365
Drink and make an ass of myself, obviously.
>>
>>9064998
Most of my friends throw them but I bet if I just talked around at meet ups I'd find one or two as well. If all else fails, go to the bar or main areas of the con.
>>
>>9064998

Is dat boi
>>
>>9064998
I was walking down a hall towards this guy when he tried to actually ride the unicycle. He did not succeed, keks were had.
>>
>>9067994
oh shit whaddup
>>
>>9065092
who is he
>>
>>9069917
It's dat boi
>>
>>9064998
Best cosplay of AN
>>
>be female
Or
>be social

I don't understand how you can't find a party how creepy are you?
Also it's a dick move not to offer to buy something for the room too?
Like idk bring a bottle of rum at least
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.