[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your ideal number of main pieces? How many is too much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1449813122582.jpg (43 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
1449813122582.jpg
43 KB, 800x564
What is your ideal number of main pieces? How many is too much? How little before you question if it can even be considered a wardrobe?
>>
go ask in general
>>
>Ideal Number
Depends on how often you wear it. If you wear it daily or frequently, you'll ideally want a larger number. Someone who wears it for special occasions may be more content with a smaller number.

I wear it to meetups, outings, special occasions and conventions and I own about 24 right now. There are pieces I've not worn yet and some I haven't worn in over a year. My wardrobe is stuffed full. I feel this is a good number for me, but I have a growing wishlist. The most I've owned at once was 30. But I've only been wearing the fashion for 4 years and I downsized by half when I bought a house.

>Too Much
Basically if it's sitting there and not getting any wear at all, you might have too much. If it's taking up more than a reasonable space, you might have too much. If you have buy a large house just to store your brand, you probably need to downsize a little.

>Too Small
Like 1-3. You're just a sweet little babby lolita. I kind of miss those days. I have pictures of my closet from back then.
>>
>Ideal number
This is so hard to answer. I have 51 main pieces and am not a daily Lolita, so I feel that I have too much. However, over 75% of my main pieces have been worn at least once and I like the variety that I have to choose from, so I think 40-45 would be ideal for me. Enough to keep the variety and not feel overwhelmed/like I'm running out of space. I'm selling things to get there now.

>Too much
Depends on the person and their style of wear. I think 50 is too much for me because things aren't getting the amount of usage to justify the price, IMO, but someone who is a daily Lolita would probably find this a great number or need more.

>how little
I think if you've got enough to make coords for a week, then you've got a wardrobe if you mainly wear Lolita to events. For a daily lolita, you'd probably need enough to live 2-4 weeks off of.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.