[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Portuguese Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
Anicomics just came to an end. New space, activities, ECG.
Thoughts?
>>
I don't really cosplay and I have trouble talking to people, so all I want from an event is to have something to entertain me besides paying to go in cosplay and meet friends (which I don't do or have).
I think they delivered. The auditorium was hugeee, well air conditioned, comfy, and had stuff going on all the time. Kept me entertained.
I hope more events follow suit and start planning more activities, then maybe I'll start attending again.
>>
Who won ECG?
>>
>>9061654
unknown people!
>>
>>9061809
As long as they've done a decent job, that shouldn't matter. Any pics? I've been trying to dig for photos but so far I've seen very little. Usually there's an influx of pictures right at the end of saturday, I haven't seen much at all so far
>>
It was these girls that won, and the other girl was an alice
>>
>>
I really liked the winning skit, thankfully it wasn't a flavor of the month anime winning
>>
>>9062441
>>9062442
Anyone knows where I can watch the skits? The costumes are kinda "simple", I'm really interested to see what they brought to the stage.
>>
I couldn't find any video yet...
>>
I don't think the final results were fair
>>
>>9062717
The winning skits were pretty good, the Alice one was amazing, for me it was the best in between the two winning categories
>>
>>9061809
Does it mean it is supposed to be "known people" to win? Who do you even consider "known"? Do "known" mean good? Are you an idiot? Are you one of the "known" people who didnt win and cried?

Well, in my opinion, I really enjoyed the skits of this year. And I agreed with the winners, specially the solo artist! Didnt know her but she did an amazing job! The group I didnt enjoy that much since I didnt understand the skit about Sweeney Todd. But I guess we are not bad to go to japan expo.
>>
>>9062717
Your mind is simple if you can judge a costume by a photograph
>>
>>9064710
Are you talking about Kaidoh? You might as well come clean about it
>>
>>9064771
Kaidoh kept shouting only she deserved to win, that the rest of shit. heard it on the dressing room
>>
>>9064730
I don't know about the booklets, since no one bothered giving me one and I only knew about them when I left the con. I guess they just forgot to give them to people at the entrance.
>>
>>9064781
It must be difficult to invest so much time and money on a costume and then fuck shit up on stage...
Shit happens and apparently many cosplayers don't know how to deal with that kind of frustration
>>
File: ex dee.png (21 KB, 488x443) Image search: [Google]
ex dee.png
21 KB, 488x443
>>9064730
>the only reason they were outside was because the last venue didnt have space for everyone.
I went last year just to be a parasite tho, never meant to go inside at all.
>>
>>9064730
Spawn was expelled from the event, because they were selling food ilegally
>>
>>9064967
They were selling food ilegally because the org ''forgot'' to ask the bar if spawn could sell food too
but they didn't forget to ask permission for the bubble tea and the maid cafe
>>
>>9065051
So they forgot about spawn, but not about bubble tea and maid? Dont you think thats just weird?

I bet theres something more that we arent grasping... They woudlnt leave just for that...
>>
chupistas #babiesfollowingkawatta
>>
Videos of the cosplay show are appearing on youtube now
>>
>>9065090
What does kawatta has anything to do with this? Or even babies.
Talk about the con, not people.
>>
>>9064716
I'm not, that's why I was asking for the skits. The look simple but they can be very well crafted, I have no idea because I didn't see them. So, that's why I'm really interested in watching the skits.

Not everything is an attack, chill.
>>
There's only one thing I got really sad at this con. The healthy competition still hasn't fully arrived. I saw cosplayers pissed and complaining after they saw the results of the contests they were in, for various reasons. Like, what the fuck, I always thought that cosplay was for fun and for representing someone we liked. Guess I was wrong
>>
>>9065227
Was the show any good? Do I bother to watch any of the videos?
>>
>>9065584
Dont. Worst show ever. Frozen sucked, and sakura cosplayed a giant white penis
>>
>>9065596
So the show was just frozen?
>>
>>9065621
And carol louve too. Unfortunatly
>>
Someone sent me a post made by Ricardo Catarino now. Damn what a a shitfest over there. Spawn point really is lowering their standards with the people they choose working for them. I wont buy them anything anymore
>>
>>9065666
Thank you someone here has a mind of his own.
>>
Dont blame a store for their staff... people think for their own.

#dontbealfredos #youdontgiveonrforthebox
>>
I love when sakura and others come and say "I never read 4chans but i know exactly who's posting there"~

So, you dont read it, meaning you dont know what their talking about, but you know whos posting? Damn gurl you're a medium? Or you just know 3 people in your life?
>>
>>9065686
If their staff are continuously making bad environment, provoking other stores, and making up lies to cover up for their bullshit, than yes, the store should be blamed and be responsible for it.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (21 KB, 508x118) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
21 KB, 508x118
Regarding Carlos Freixo not showing up

GG Mario. GG
>>
>>9065717
WWHAT the fuck!!! Ahaha cant believe it... Only in anicomics.... only mario and his ego to forget about his own special guests.
>>
>>9065596
The show was kinda weak this year but personaly I think sakura's cosplay was the best one, at least it was something funny and different from what we usually see

The first girls had nice costumes too but their skit was a bit boring...
>>
>>9065717
Fucking seriously? Where was this posted?
>>
>>9065736
Her costume was a Giant frozen penis with balls...
>>
>>9065717
AHAHAHAHahahahah... that's just sad...
>>
>>9065717
THIS they won't talk about at Facebook. About THESE kind of things they do not wish for you to speak about. Because Anicomics is all about family, right?
>>
File: olaf.jpg (190 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
olaf.jpg
190 KB, 1750x2500
>>9065738
Sir, you must have a very weird looking penis...
>>
>>9065746
God thank you, I was thinking the same thing, it was really bothering me.
>>
>>9065746
Thats a photo of her cosplay? You sir have a weird look into reality
>>
File: peniscosplay.jpg (82 KB, 727x480) Image search: [Google]
peniscosplay.jpg
82 KB, 727x480
>>9065792
don't worry anon, I'm sure whatever is wrong with your penis can still be fixed if you look for medical help
>>
>>9065815
I'd be more worried about that girl's forehead, though.
>>
File: detour.jpg (31 KB, 444x329) Image search: [Google]
detour.jpg
31 KB, 444x329
>>9065825
oh yes, diversion tactics!
Sadly it takes more than a girl with a large forehead to stir attention away from your weird penis
In fact, culturally speaking, a big forehead has often been associated with intelligence, while a penis that looks like an animated snowmen... that's probably just really bad herpes... maybe HPV... I recommend getting tested asap
>>
This guy signed the petition to hit apokas in the face.

no wonder, with that face i would want to hit a wall untill I was dead
>>
>>9065904
Have you seen his gf? Of course he has that face...
>>
Does anybody have the winning ECG skits? All I can find is Alice Madness Returns and Love Live
>>
>>9065947
Pics please
>>
>>9065948
share pls
>>
>>9066159
Its not that hard for you to find by yourself, anon
>Alice ECG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g6a2_pEoPw&ab_channel=Mayu-chan
>LL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8rMEcBqSWk&ab_channel=Mellondesu
>>
>>9066182
Thats not the winning one
>>
>>9066185
I know, you just asked for the ones I found. Learn how to read.
>>
Here are some skits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HStHgt8fOm0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSSpWNGkZFc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCPjLgTsfTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GGpG6FzI3c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ARHGtq8IM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luXXZYlJLOM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ZyMrkpVfI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmQny_GZOHg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFdCC4f6c4I
>>
>>9065717
Source? Was there any other reply?
>>
File: nojo.jpg (44 KB, 539x800) Image search: [Google]
nojo.jpg
44 KB, 539x800
>>9066058
this "thing" be "his" girlfriend.
>>
>>9066238
those are from the Cosplay Show on sunday
>>
>>9066182
yeaaaah.... that Love Live skit was not ECG, that was the regular cosplay show. It's cute though, the shortest girl is very expressive in a way that looks good on stage
>>
>>9066395
I know it was not ECG
>>
Found some ECG pics!
>>
>>9066383
Hot as fuck. You CGL skanks have absolutely no taste.
>>
>>9066428
she could feed an entire refugee village
>>
>>9066445
H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T
>>
Did anyone, and I really mean anyone who thinks frozen skit was anything good?
>>
>>9066464
No, it was 10 minutes of people just walking arround the stage lipsyncing and waving their arms.
And the costumes weren't even that good. They got some little girls in there because kids are cute (and they had fun, that's nice) but didn't put much effort into the girls' costumes. Anna's costume was ok, not bad, not great either: B+
Elsa was not very good, it was clearly rushed, unfinished and had a poor choice of materials
Olaf was the only unexpected and mildly fun part but still she just danced

It wasn't the worst skit ever, but for something that was suposed to be the big finish to the cosplay show and had such experienced cosplayers it was just very poor
>>
>>9066464
I surely didnt enjoy 10 minutes of some musics of the movie frozen when someone was on the stage just lipsyncing around the stage. Like..... BORIIIING!!! And leonors costume was so bad, damn it, i saw it close and i vomited so bad. This leonor gracias doenst care anymore, no need effort.
>>
>>9066464
desu I actully kind of enjoyed bc I could sing along and to see how happy they looked when perfoming. It was long yes, some of the costumes were not so great yes, but all in all I think it was fun.
>>
>>9066389
Okay.

>>9066464
If it's the one from the video, it just looks like a shitty disney skit.
>>
>>9066464
It was way too long and I was looking at the movie clips and singing along instead of looking at the cosplayers, which I think was beside the point.
Plus Leo's costume was poorly executed. That corset was really ill fitting.
I liked Olaf tho.
>>
Is nobody gonna talk how Manon left the stage just beacause her ears fell from her head?
>>
>>9067459
Shit happens, why the vendetta? She looked good on stage.
>>
>>9067459
Acting like a spoiled kid in my opinion
>>
>>9067455
everything was off in that cosplay even the wig looks cheap. I'm still waiting to a good elsa cosplay in our country tb h
>>
>>9067459
More info please
>>
>>9067544
They had to perform the skit twice because Manon's ears started falling and she stormed out because of it.
>>
>>9067552
Hahahaha. Is therE a video of it?
>>
>>9067552
I don't think so. The one shared here was their second attempt.
>>
>>9067498
belly
>>
>>9067459
>>9067552

She had a makeshift straitjacket she was supposed to remove. In the first time she could not remove the knot so she left the stage and asked to start again. I was at the front row and could notice what was happening very clearly.
If it was because of the ears, they would repeat the skit again since they kept on falling the second time as well.
>>
>>9067592
I think it showed lack of professionalism, in the end she did remove the white cloth and only the ears fell off, she should have continued since it was not a major issue.
>>
And, beside the show does anyone have the ecg videos or of the regular cosplay one?
>>
>>9067660
We are all still waitting
>>
>>9067498
Why is she barefoot? It doesn't fit the character at all.
>>
Does anybody know who were the wonder woman and superman on the ecg?
>>
>>9067805
Ask the organizer
>>
How was the Kawatta meet btw?
>>
>>9067925
Depressive
>>
>>9068021
At least he had cake
>>
I don´t like the way he talks to cosplayers, people tell me he does not respect them
>>
Can anyone tell me why we had a workshop on how to be fat and happy? why not happy? or normal? and i just laughed that the moderator was Rute trindade, the one that publicly says that all kingpin clientes are retards on her facebook.
>>
>>9068115
You either didn't attend the panel or didn't listen to what they add to say, because it wasn't about "being fat", it was about being happy with how you look either in or out of cosplay, fat or thin. And honestly y'all need to hear the message.
>>
>>9068055
who? kawatta?
>>
For what i saw, and people tolde me, yes
>>
>>
>>9067592
Performance rule nr 1: the show must go on.
Neither the ears nor the white jacket were crucial to the skit. Shit falls off sometimes, we understand, there was no need to leave the stage and repeat the skit
>>
>>9068270
I guess that if she's stuck on a piece of fabric and string and can't move kinda fucks up the rest of the skit. Or would you rather watch her struggle, get even more nervous then mock and laugh at her ?
>>
>>9068287
She managed to remove it, just not the way she wanted. She even grabbed the ears before storming out. Not very professional, Im not mocking nor would I mock her if something had malfunctioned.
>>
>>9068211
He's almost at 10 dollars per month.
>>
>>9068211
I can do better in paint
>>
>>9068768
Hi Medusis
>>
>>9068774
Hi Moogle
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmiSbf4gwg8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_TpteLKuek

I found those two skits on youtube, tho
>>
>>9068779
Buuuurn
>>
>>9068270
^ subscribe
>>
>>9066546
Experienced Cosplayers =/= Entertainers or Actors
>>
>>9068849
It is a Cosplay SHOW. For Mário the purpose is to entertain, not to just be there doing nothing more than waving arms.
>>
What is your favorite skit done in portugal by portuguese cosplayers?
>>
>>9065709
everytime i go to their store everyone is always badmouthing someone. ALWAYS! they have no other talks. Oh, besides ofc licking each others egos.
>>
>>9069081
why am I not surprised. They cannot talk about tv shows, anime or even COMICS. Not being sarcastic, I believe you.
>>
>>9069098
and they always behave like they are important people. Teachers, with a lot of life experience. Bitch please, you still get allowance and cry everytime someone is sincere with you, saying your work is shit
>>
They have just announced anicomics 2017

Mário must own deep pockets since this first edition was crap
>>
>>9069132
he must prostitute himself and all the cosplayers he owns
>>
Can someone tell please why krana is giving a workshop about vídeo editing on spring it...? I mean.. cmon.. spring it is awful but krana? Vídeo? Like, the guy pretends he is studying in the college and is stuck there for 5years, repeating every subject over and over.. his vídeos suck sooo very much. And i dont even have to be kawatta to say it. He is just disgusting as a person and an "artist". Sad. Only spring it to try to be original and go for the wrong people.
>>
so, based on the outfits alone, who did you thought had the best costumes? Ecg related
>>
>>9069586
My analysis about ecg:

SOLOS
-Probably best costume, or at least more visual appealing was the one from trinity blood.
The skit wasn't "BAD", solos only have 1 minute, she didn't do anything wrong but she kept getting stuck on the costume and it was getting a bit awkward to watch. so yeah.

Alice won because she outshined everyone with her skit. Yes the costume looks cute af but that's just that.

I actually loved the girl who didn't place at all. Because she had a nice costume and pretty cute skit.

GROUPS

surprisingly they were all a little bland

The winning group was fresh, because it was something that hasn't been done much in Portugal.
But costume wise and even skit wise I don't think it was a right choice. sweeney todd is so visually rich, and the costumes were to simple in comparison with the originals.

The mononoke group was nice, but it was too similar with the winning team of the 2nd place of ecg last year.

The alice group was pretty nice.

Honestly no one really said winner to me in the group category.
>>
>>9069907
you forget about superman group and manon group

I really agree with your avaliation
>>
>>9069935

Didn't forget,

The superman group seemed like new people who didn't really know what they were getting into.
But nice effort.

Manon group is the same problem as sweeney tood. It's costumes that already exist in real-life and that being said their costumes fall short. It's not everyone who can make costumes that are "not animated" look similar and nice.
No suprise since they seemed quite rushed.
Also the music and the skit didn't go together, at least for me.
>>
>>9069907
Does anyone know if Alice can go with that costume to the finals? Since it's from an artbook?
>>
>>9069459
krana is such an artist he endorses art theft
>>
>>9069950
Yes Susana. She can. I bet the organizer knows how to do his job
>>
>>9069907
Did you see the costume up close? It isnt just cute, it was near perfection. Susana was only showy. The fabric sucked, constructions errors, and so on. It was very visible, but i managed to ask Leo, also.
>>
>>9069459
kawatta is giving tutorials someday so I am waiting for that, at least he shows work and updates
no way I'm going to learn with krana
>>
>>9069981
The only thing Krana can teach us, is how to get a cult behind him. Because he sucks so much, his friends are such retards, but they all togheter think they are important, adults, important peers. No seriously, Spring it is becoming the new anicomics, the only ones saying they like it are the ones who worked there or were guests. Why? Its all that Mario did. Everyone licked each others balls and vaginas and the event got fame.

Spring it sucked both days, the venue sucks, the stage sucked, wcs sucked, the program sucked and was confusing, all sucked, but you saw every guy with a credential speak well of it.

And since this year Mario didnt lick everyones balls, many didnt go.

Right Livevil? Admit it thats why you didnt go. You prefer Gonçalo licking your balls. Damn parasites, you deserve some bad juju.
>>
I never talked whit Krana, what did he do to you guys to have this reaction? I admit, i´m curious!
>>
>>9070031
Never been treated badly by him either, I think it's just the fact that he is a little special snowflake
>>
>>9070003
Although I loved Spring It Con and its ideas, like, it is actually innovating, a lot more than what Anicomics does, I got to agree about the balls licking. I mean if they are not aware of it they WILL become the new Anicomics.
>>
>>9070031
>>9070036
That's it. Never been treated badly either but I can read public posts.
>>
Apokas you can say whatever you want, i bet you re just regreting now, giving
ECG to anicomics since nobody is going to that shit anymore. spring it can be better than anicomics any day of the week ;)
but to be beter than anicomics is not hard, they have one of the most important cosplay contests judged by a diva cosplayer, a diva event organizer and a diva tea seller
good luck getting people to participate in that xD
>>
>>9070041
Why people keep guessing who is who at 4chan if anonymous? Sorry for the off topic but you must be one of those at facebook that "I know who's posting" like, are you a wizard or a devoted hacker or some shit.
Behave
>>
>>9069950
Yes, there was a group in the finals cosplaying from it last year, I believe
>>
>>9070041
Im not Apokas but i have at least 10 times your brain power so I will answer.

Good luck having people participate?

Dudette, 5 groups and 3 solos = 14 cosplayers. Is that low? Dudette, spring it is better than anicomics? You mean that pseudo stage 5 cm from the ground? 2 meters wide? OMG.

~Yes Leandro is such a diva, that noone knows his whereabouts for almost 2 years, only you Flavia. Leonor is such a diva, yeah bonus point for originality! And ofc, Apokas was making tea while wearing a Tiara, so yeah, Diva tea seller.

Flavia please, stop being so butthurt because you werent responsible for the ECG this year and boicoted anicomics because you were envious of ECG not being in Spring it.

Cry moar!
>>
>>9070080
Last year winners, kuro sisters, were also sakizou.

Knowledge is your friend
>>
>>9070114
>Dudette
Can you not? It's 2016.
>>
>>9070117
I can, so I do.

Dont protect Flavia Coelho. Come on, its 2016, I know she has a broken leg since 2 years ago, but she can fight her own battles
>>
>>9070115
I realize that but they didn't use those costumes to compete in the finals, so anon's question was still valid as many contests have slightly different rules for semi-finals and finals.
Just trying to help, anon.
>>
>>9070114
Am I the only one who agrees for ECG being at Anicomics just because ECG itself would benefit more? Anicomics's far way popular than Spring It and that's ok.
>>
>>9070141
I agree for different reasons. I think cosplayers that want to enter ECG will enter no matter what con the contest is in but everybody benefits from having ECG in a proper stage, with a backstage and decent lighting and sound. As far as I remember this is the best stage we've had for ECG since Anipop Kyuuti.
>>
File: 1357005159132.png (16 KB, 178x210) Image search: [Google]
1357005159132.png
16 KB, 178x210
>>9070122
I'm not defending her, I didn't even go to neither event.
It's just that I feel that this community is trapped in time in some aspects, no one uses "Dudette" anymore.
>>
>>9070158
So you are using "dude" in a girl how? How is that being trapped in time.
>>
3 cosplayers in solo ECG, thats low Tea Duderino, 3 people trying for such prize, we have more and better cosplayers to go. But they are smarter that all your fake brain power and your sneaky ways to sell tea...
>>
>>9070041
Are you that ignorant?

I assume yoh mean:
Diva cosplayer - Leonor
Diva eventos organizar - Mario
Diva Tea seller - apokas

Dude are you even aware Mario was not judge of ecg or any other contest ever?... Leandro was judge with the other 2. Fucking idiot ignorant, that's how we ser how credible are people on 4chan
>>
>>9070169
3 is the normal number of contestants all year.

You mean to say more would participate if it was on spring it?

Bitch please xD
>>
>>9070169
Shut up spring its, stop with your vendetta against ecg not being on your fucking event.
>>
you're comparing popularity of 7 year anicomics with 1 year spring it... and you're saying anicomics is better. that's ignorant!
>>
>>9070184
No the same anon but age doesn't matter that much, comic con is one of the most popular events and it's only one year old
>>
>>9070188
Now you are comparing comic con popularity with spring it popularity. God damn, these spring its are so full of themselves
>>
>>9070193
I was just giving an example to why event age isn't an excuse, anon
>>
you are the ones trying to create a hate wave against spring it comparing both cons. i like spring it, you like anicomics, they're not the same, have fun in the one you pick
>>
>>9070003
>No seriously, Spring it is becoming the new anicomics, the only ones saying they like it are the ones who worked there or were guests.

I don't give a rat's ass about your personal dramas, I enjoyed those events because there are ACTIVITIES. There is SOMETHING to do besides spending +10€ to take pictures. Panels, discussions, workshops (that don't only have to do with cosplay), etc., is how to get more people to attend.
>>
Shut up kawatta, someone that says IA is the besg event just because they had Blasted MEchanishm shouldnt be allowed to give an opinion
>>
>>9070255
Thank you!

It's all about activities. Panels, concerts, wtv, everything that one feels confortable in paying for. Everyone can say something about it not like these anons >>9070270
>>
>>9070401
>Anonymous 06/25/16(Sat)21:17:38 No.
shut up again kawatta. Saying IA is the best beause of a non related activity in the event is retarded
>>
>>9070415
Stop calling me kawata, stop guessing stupid ass things like that but lol non related activity that was a good one.
If he liked blasted there let him be. I liked gaijin and they are not that well liked at IA too
>>
shut up kawatta. Saying that like that is such a kawatta thing to say. Confirmed!
>>
people in general are correct haters love being at 4chan instead of face to face
>>
>>9070401
Exactly. I didn't like the bands they picked (Blasted or Gaijin) but I'm happy they're making an effort to have something besides cosplay in conventions, maybe other events will follow suit. I'd really love to see more japanese pop culture like fashion, music, and such. As long as there is something to do I'm interested otherwise I'm not paying for it. Events are a business, I don't care who's organizing them, I pick the ones to attend for what they have to offer.

>>9070415
Please learn to use 4chan correctly. As well as typing in English. You're here every thread and it's painfully obvious which posts belong to you because they're riddled with bad writing, bad capitalization and punctuation.
>>
>>9070038
>>9070036
i don´t understand, so you can read public posts, did he insult someone? Did he do something bad to someone? Did you talked to him? Was he rude to someone? I saw him in the Anicomics stage and he looked like a nice guy! Can you explain?
>>
>>9070463
I dont see any typo on his post. Just because he doesn't use capitalization means he can't write in english? Lol you mad bro!

>>9070506
The British raper, the swimmer guy. He also has a nice face. That must mean he can't be a raper, right?
>>
>>9070525
That did not answer my question. If you say a person is like this, you must have a reason for it! I just wanna understand why. It really left me curious.
>>
>>9070536
Hello Krana.
>>
>>9070539
So i ask you a question and you assume i´m him? Why?
>>
>>9070544
because everyone who krana is, and how much retarded he is. He makes sure EVERYONE KNOWS
>>
>>9070577
Why? I never talked to him and i don´t have him on facebook, how should i know? You say he is a lot of this and a lot of that but you don´t have arguments. I just find wierd, but its okay, i will not bother you anymore, thank you for your time.
>>
>>9070160
It's okay anon, nevermind.
>>
>>9070602
This is just like how krana writes its cringe worthy
>>
>>9070665
Your parents must regret not aborting you
>>
>>9070525
what the hell is a raper.

Toda esta thread é cringeworthy. Pessoas que não sabem falar ou expressar-se em inglês a tentar insultar outros ou adivinhar quem está a escrever. Façam um favor à sociedade e vão arranjar uma ocupação para as vossas cabecinhas.

P.S - não estou a favor ou contra evento nenhum, nem qualquer pessoa aqui mencionada. Estou apenas com vergonha alheia desta pequena amostra de pessoas da nossa comunidade.
>>
>>9071588
Someone who rapes.

If you're ashamed go away. Noone invited you here
>>
>>9071634
that's a rapist, raper doesn't exist. jfc
>>
skits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GetLxaIqvcU
>>
File: 1403383811345.jpg (42 KB, 493x575) Image search: [Google]
1403383811345.jpg
42 KB, 493x575
>>9071588
>Toda esta thread é cringeworthy. Pessoas que não sabem falar ou expressar-se em inglês a tentar insultar outros ou adivinhar quem está a escrever.
Every single Portuguese thread in /cgl/.
>>
>>9071588
Dude do you even know why people actually try to write in English? You are a newbie.
>>
>>9071765
I can never get enough of that queen of hearts scream
>>
>>9072158
you're saying that in a good or bad way? xD
>>
>>9073446
In a good way, I think, I found it amusing and funny the last part.
>>
>>9070003
He released the first out of three videos I hope the other two have a lot more going on cause I fell asleep during this one
People walking forward
>>
>>9073847
At least he's trying something different. What was his reaction when you told him you felt asleep?
>>
>>9074518
Hello Krana.
>>
>>9074541
wow
>>
>>9074518
He tried something different and failed in my opinion too.
>>
I love how kawatta is so naive. Everyone is mocking him and he thanks them and even feels praised. haha
>>
>>9074928
Yeah, felix is constantly doing posts mocking him and his patreon. He keeps sharing sam's work and praising him.

what an ass xD
>>
File: 1346335908499.gif (164 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1346335908499.gif
164 KB, 320x240
>>9075448
Felix also has a patreon now, is this some kind of new meme?
>>
Facebook is on fire. Theres an hypocrite in every corner.
>>
>>9075590
Post caps, don't vague post on an anon board
>>
Everyone is talking about FUPO, what is that? a new comic con?
>>
>>9075678
It's a meetup aimed towards couple/group cosplays (Feitos Um Para o Outro), there's plenty of people talking about it because those older in the community used to attend it (it started at a time when cons where scarce and tiny, meetups where the best thing to gather friends and have a fun day in cosplay) and it brings back good memories.
>>
>>9076425
So, just a Random meet. With a famous name. One Anyone could organize. Yeah. Daikozou meet wanabee
>>
>>9076502
Nothing alike but nice try hating.
>>
>>9076502
fucking baby alert, too bad summer vacation is here so 13 year olds can spend time on 4chan
>>
File: 1388114660448.png (78 KB, 492x491) Image search: [Google]
1388114660448.png
78 KB, 492x491
>>9076502
>Daikozou meet wanabee
Except FUPO is a lot older than Daikazoku meet
>>
>>9076502
I have no idea what a Daikozou meet is
>>
>>9076549
And happened more times. If you wanna go that way Anipop is better than comic con because its older
>>
>>9076634
Except the scale of the events you're comparing are completely different.
I was pointing out the fact that FUPO isn't a "Daikozou meet wanabee", especially since it came earlier.
>>
>>9076502
Retarded newfag alert
>>
>>9076771
retarded oldfag alert
>>
This whole comunity should be purged. Everyone hate each other for things they suposedly did 10 years ago, even when all of those are lies. Even friends of friends start hating other people just to be part of their new friends group.

They should all be burned toghether.
>>
>>9076634
No one even said one was better than the other, anon was just pointing out that FUPO can't be a Daikazoku meet "wannabe" since it's older. If one was the other one's wannabe, it would have to be the other way around.
>>
>>9076947
So why don't people go to meets? Fupo its just a name. Any meet can be a Fupo.
>>
>>9076795
Calm down hitler, how would that solve anything? Everyone knows the grass is greener on the other side. Pic related.

>>9076962
I'm not sure what answer you're expecting from this, but FUPO had its pairing rules to make it different from other meets.
>>
>>9077006
FUPO is from a time where the community was a lot smaller in comparison so cosplay meetings where not a thing. Like at all. That is why older people liked it too.
>>
>>9076962
FUPO was organized by a specific group of people and had a cosplay contest around its theme (couples/groups) quite specific to it.
It came from a time where the community had maybe 300 members and there was only 2 or 3 events a year. Now meets have lost track because there's an event almost every month with more activities than just hang out in cosplay, everybody is making a fuss about this one because they've got nostalgia feels (not that that's bad or anything, people do what they want)
>>
>>9076783
I'm not the one talking shit about something I have no clue about.
>>
KDsara just post a BTW of leonor Nyx face awards video, saying "check minute x to see sexy Rute Trindade.

All i saw was a pig snorting and showing all her bacon.

i vomited
>>
>>9077353
She has girl power!!!
>>
>>9077013
I already knew this, but thanks anyway!

>>9077425
Not enough GP to live off donations.
>>
>>9077425
Really....?
>>
>>9078263
Isnt that how you pay for stuff nowadays?
>>
>>9077293
Every time i see Rute Trindade i turn a bit more gay everyday...
>>
>>9077353
The thing I don't understand is why are people with such a small fanbase setting up Patreon and, in her case, with basically no reward. To start I think that given their goals and their target audience it would be better to make a GoFundMe page or something where people donate once and that's it. Most people in the comm are teenagers or young adults that can't afford to donate some of their money every month (which is the main goal of Patreon), specially when they'll only see results in a few months.
In general I don't really understand Patreon for cosplayers unless they're already quite famous and are able to produce results quickly and consistently (like some cosplayers that make 20/30 different costumes and shoots a year) that can justify paying them every month.
But I guess if people are willing to give them money good on them? I just can't imagine justifying that kind of expense unless you're really well off and have nothing else to worry about. Which I doubt. This is Portugal after all.
>>
>>9078301
Girl power? Are you tard?
>>
>>9078462
ask irina
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQlmVoWD2tg

Just watch it
>>
>>9078320
I couldn't agree more.
>>
>>9078311
She just said portuguese isnt her language,

what is then? retard count as a language??
>>
Krana keeps reporting post about him. Go cry more at your corner, go... your sweet image cant be ruined.
>>
>>9082844
Why don't you like krana? i don't get it give us some arguments...
>>
>>9083856
You have his ask dont you?
>>
>>9083939
I don't i didn't even knew who he was. Seems to me that you have no arguments but a personal dispise...
>>
>>9083943
I could give you 10 or 15 arguments why he is disgusting, but then the post would be reported and i dont want to have the work.
>>
>>9083947
>>
>>9083947
Oh please make my day
>>
>>9083943
http://ask.fm/KranaWolf Go ask him then
>>
>>9083967
So you think he'll be able to tell me why you despise him??? O.o
>>
>>9083972
No, i don´t care, i dont like him, nor i hate him, but if people don´t like him, they should ask him why he did the things he did. Idk just trowing my 2 cents.
>>
>>9083979
My question is what things as he done?
>>
What do you think about Manon? I talk with her and she looks a nice person.
>>
>>9083986
I don´t know, never talked whit him
>>
>>9083991
Wow you never even talked to the guy and you talk bout him like this? Hope to never get on your bad side...
>>
>>9083856
You already asked that 4 times! And we already answered several times. You report the posts then ask again. Do you really think we cant see your plan?
>>
>>9084041
I report the posts? O.o I can swear i didn't report anything, i'm just a poor gal wondering wtf is going on here
>>
>>9084335
Your bf is happening, Marta
>>
File: 55301612.jpg (188 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
55301612.jpg
188 KB, 500x497
Remember when the drama used to be all about cosplay contests? Who bought their costumes and who was friends with the judges, who was the biggest diva and who photoshoped their pictures to look thinner?
At least back then it was some kind of soap opera made up of gossip and trolling...
Now it's just some grown up dudes who think for some reason think they're God's gift to humanity and spread passive agressive hate on facebook and anon hate on 4chan but then nothing ever happens IRL
Please stop, this "drama" isn't even worth the popcorn anymore, it's just sad
>>
>>9084447
Dude your psychic powers of predicting who's on the other end are failing miserably xP, Just sayin...
>>
I find it funny how nobody here has talked about Asuna making a patreon since she doesn't even make her costumes and gets boyfriends so that they buy her stuff
>>
if they are grown up dudes, maybe they know what they are talking about...at least its not little kids with stupid critics or dumb anon opinions... like here in 4chan
>>
>>9085744
She's the most ridiculous one so far.
>>
>>9085846
that statement is very doubtful
>>
>>9085744
By Asuna do you mean Adrii?
Because that girl has been just one big ball of crazy and lies from the begining. Everyone knows she has never made a single costume in her life, everyone knows she's delusional. What else would you expect from her? Let her have a patreon if she wants, no one will donate because no one takes her seriously anymore since that ECG way back
>>
>>9085846
I don't think so anon, dramaqueen-kun may talk a lot but he rarely knows what he's talking about
>>
Hmm if people give her money that's their fault. She's not wrong in creating a patreon people are wrong if they pay xD
>>
>>9086647
This, everyone knows it's better not to give her the attention she craves
>>
>>9085904
At least she is not begging for money on the internet to play games and dree up instead of feeding her daughter.
>>
PORTUGAL CÁRÁLHO!! ESTAMOS A FINAL!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A29w1zwFB8k
>>
>>9092416
someone really wants to start a fire
>>
FIGHT
>>
>>9093460
who the f*ck shared that, on facebook? Names plz
>>
It was liveevil
>>
>>9093525
Say anything you like about krana, about Gracias, abou kawata, anyone. Nothing can top that. A new low
>>
>>9093525
What a sad dude
>>
>>9093549
Have you seen kranas reply? that guy is the lowliest of hypocrites. Liveevil is 100 times better than krana
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.