[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cosplay Shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1466174532234.jpg (140 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466174532234.jpg
140 KB, 1280x960
So, hands up if you think this is going to be a disaster.
>>
>>9058631
>prize money

If it's a competition at least it'll be more interesting than heroes of cosplay.
>>
Disaster? It'll be fucking entertaining
>>
>>9058631
>>9058645
To be fair, heroes of cosplay was a shitshow ((remember sam?)) but also gave some helpful tips for cosplayers, what to do and what not to do. This looks like it'll be a ton of pretentious bitches sabotaging others.
>>
One of these shows needs an episode called "Pros and Cons." It kills me that no one has made that pun yet.
>>
Hopefully we can all get together and watch it together and spread our salty opinions. Seriously though, I can already see the case: the weeb who makes utter trash, the talent one who's a bitch to everyone, the non-weeb who's just in it for the money and knows nothing about the hobby, etc.
>>
Maybe it's like face off but less makeup and prosthetics more costume focus
>>
>>9059450
hehe.. I like faceoff, don't need no intimidating tower's of clay for once.. gawd when the vets were against the newcomers that one season..

Well, gonna be fun if its armor prop/makers vs. makeup and sewing crafters..
>>
Questions from the application form

Have you ever posed nude?*
(Publicly, TV, film ,video, Internet, etc.)

In our show, you will need to make a new costume in two weeks. Do you foresee a problem managing your time to accommodate this two (2) week schedule?*
>>
>>9062235
>two weeks
That could be hard if you actually have a life.
>>
>>9062272

If you have a life, then you won't be accepted. This show sounds like you'll be living on-set for the next two months, assuming you make it to the end. Like the Face Off contestants, you'll be living in a dorm for the duration, you're only task to basically work on the show and your costume design.
>>
>>9058645
Aw, but I liked "Yaya and Friends" and all their ego stroking and how they lied about making their costumes during the show, since so many of their outfits existed before they show even ever started airing!
>>
File: 554455.gif (965 KB, 500x219) Image search: [Google]
554455.gif
965 KB, 500x219
>>9058631
>hands up if you think this is going to be a disaster
>>
>>9059054
I agree wholeheartedly, that would be amazing
>>
>>9058631
I applied. We shall see.
>>
>>9062235
So you applied I see.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.