[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tumblr sharing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_mjsry3zK1w1qb7nxso1_500.jpg (89 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjsry3zK1w1qb7nxso1_500.jpg
89 KB, 500x750
Hey guys, can we have a tumblr sharing thread?

I'm looking for inspirational blogs to follow, self-posting is welcome but I want all kinds of blogs so please post recommended blogs as well.
>>
>>9058567
I want to help but I don't feel safe posting my blog here anymore.
>>
>>9058716
Well, do you have any favorites you follow then? Anything is welcome.
>>
>>9058936
My favourite isn't welcome here.
>>
My blog isn't lolita or cosplay, so I won't post mine.

I follow lovelylor,
fabrickind,
reine-gliese,
frillypinkdreams,
twinfools,
gorgeouspluslolita (YMMV),
onlyfrillsandhorses,
beebunscosplay,
koreanfashionblog,
queranruffles,
dollhouserose,
kyary,
japanesefashionlovers,
acuriousidea,
osharejapan,
sucre-dolls,
pinkstrawberrytea,
longlivelolita,
fannyrosie,
fortheloveoflolita,
cloudedeyes,
altered-imagery,
alternativepurple,
louhibunny,
josiephone,
deer-ree-shee,
carousel-trim,
onioctopi,
aeliami,
mintkismet,
slighty-bovverd,
imaginaryalice,
amidnightstroll

I recommend going through the tags too!
>>
I'm looking for more ouji blogs to follow (other than the super well-known ones, like the people in PoP). Does anyone have any suggestions?
>>
File: tumblr_nfj9t2PS6q1u4sem5o1_1280.jpg (298 KB, 1280x1660) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfj9t2PS6q1u4sem5o1_1280.jpg
298 KB, 1280x1660
http://moridoll.tumblr.com/
>>
File: i_wish_my_url_was_just_beige.png (3 MB, 1132x849) Image search: [Google]
i_wish_my_url_was_just_beige.png
3 MB, 1132x849
my fashion blog is
beigehime.tumblr.com
its not entirely jfashion but that's what i'm mainly into
>>
>>9059006
the drama
>>
>>9059076
thank you! these are great :)
>>
Does anyone know of any good excusively menhera/guro kawaii tumblrs?
>>
frederica1995 is my favourite, mainly taobao stuff and news are posted there
>>
OP is probably looking for fashion blogs, but did not specifically mention they had to be.

I'm also looking for people to follow so hit me with any blogs of any kind. Retro, video games, anime, art, music, comedy, and original MEMES are what I typically follow.
>>
>>9058716
What happened with it, anon? I want to post too but ehh.
>>
I don't follow many fashion blogs, but I like fairykeifashion... though I'm checking now and they haven't posted in 3 weeks, damn. My own fashion blog is gothhamlet.
>>
>>9058567
Sage for OT, but what dress is this?
>>
I read the title of this thread as "Tumblr Shaming".
>Back2Tumblr for me.
>>
>>9068925
The photo looks like it's from Grimoire, so chances are it's vintage.
>>
>>9059175
check PoPs new princes out, they've added a lot of new people, most not very well known. should be in their tags
>>
File: oldscreenshotsorry.jpg (383 KB, 1613x723) Image search: [Google]
oldscreenshotsorry.jpg
383 KB, 1613x723
Selfposting! My blog is skoolkill.tumblr.com. It's 99.9% j-fashion and like 20% OC. Concrit is good if you think it needs improvement.

My favorites are:
lovelapetitefille
korilakkumi
pinkymaggie
emii-chan
>>
Has anyone actually managed to make friends via tumblr? I'm stuck in middle of nowhere of Europe and I can meet other jfashionistas only through the internet. Any other recommended social networks?
>>
>>9074738
>middle of nowhere of Europe
Where exactly? That sounds a lot like my country.
I did, a few actually, though none is that much into jfashion. Tumblr is a terrible medium for making friends though, go to facebook and look for local communities. Or just check on the chart that was circling cgl some time ago.
>>
>>9073163
I looked on the tags page on the blog, but I didn't see it. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? Thank you for responding!
>>
>>9074738
facebook, local comms, traveling, school
>>
>>9075575
>local communities
There is supposed to be one, but I had horrible experiences with locals so far and it doesn't seem like the lolita gruop is any better. It's mostly teens wearing "weird" self-made anime clothes.

>>9075916
None of these worked considering the place. I'm trying to look for friends online and out of the country since I can travel to cons or bigger meets and I'll be leaving it soon anyway.
>>
>>9076982
idk anon, I'll be your friend. I'm >>9073191
I have a hard time making friends online all together. I think it's kind of awkward just approaching someone, especialy online. I generally wouldn't talk to someone who just messaged me online. My lolita chums were either my weeb friends from school that grew into lolita with me or people I met from my local comm and friended online.
>>
>>9076982
Wait, aren't you that one anon from some time ago, who whined about ~*being stuck in Poland*~?
>>
File: tumblrarchive.png (2 MB, 1284x573) Image search: [Google]
tumblrarchive.png
2 MB, 1284x573
Self-posting: http://strawberryganaches.tumblr.com/ It's a mishmash of "aesthetics", art, and j-fashion.

And here are some of my favorites that haven't been mentioned yet:
fairynests (cute interiors)
poupee-nostalgique (old-school lolita)
truth2teatold (taobao releases)
fymenhera
>>
hey y'all, this is not necessarily 100% related, but it's still about tumblr.
I'm the person trying to organise the 'expose lockshop/chokelate' tumblr (if you're out of the loop, the store hasn't been shipping out shit a lot and customer support has right about disappeared) and I fucking blow at making pretty tumblrs. can someone perhaps recommend a cute theme or two that are not too hard to set up? the only necessary/required things for it are clearly visible pages (as in the static ones) and I'd like a header.
cheers gulls, and sorry this has been taking ages to make happen
>>
I made a personal inspiration blog where I reblog cute shit, most of it is from kiyumie, petitetomoyo and magical-shopping, but with some posts from other places here and there.

My blog is: http://thehalcyonwishes.tumblr.com/ , as of now there's only reblogs, but I plan on creating my own content as soon as I get my hands on a nice camera. There will also not be any personal text posts or reblogging anything that isn't "aesthetic", I have other blogs for that.
>>
File: tumblr_o8o10l9QZD1sk91duo1_1280.jpg (97 KB, 1152x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8o10l9QZD1sk91duo1_1280.jpg
97 KB, 1152x1280
http://kitsukii-neko.tumblr.com/

Mostly aesthetic, anime, j-fash, k-pop and a little bit of gaming stuff

I try keep everything in my preffered colour scheme, so if you like pink/soft colours and keeping your blog cohesive my content is pretty good
>>
>>9080002
Why would you put all your energy into making that? Just live your life anon
>>
Anyone know any blogs that post J-fashion but also couture and designer fashion? Anyone have a blog like that and I'll follow
>>
>>9059586
why do you post creepy clowns?
>>
Hey, I just started working on my blog again. It is (at the moment) mostly sweet lolita, but am doing a lot of country style things in the future. Not much on there yet but I will be posting more lifestyle sorts of things.

http://christmascottontail.tumblr.com/
>>
>>9078750
poland-chan
>>
I have a handmade ouji blog with few posts (I try to be more active from now on). Posts are OC and I keep things related to ouji and lolita. I post really irregularly since sometimes I'm more into sewing but I try to post at least once a week.

maitohorsma.tumblr.com/
>>
>>9080042
Some people were super into it, especially in Lolita gen a few months ago.. no one has talked about it and it died down. That anon has real dedication.
>>
http://missylolita.tumblr.com/ is mine. It's 99% OC but I just started and it's slow going atm and only just now am I hitting my one year mark for getting into lolita fashion.
>>
http://arrivingdawn.tumblr.com/

aesthetics, art, and j-fashion.
>>
http://sparkling-warlock.tumblr.com
My tumblr, it's mostly reblogs of k- and j-fash blogs, and nail art of this one tumblr I really like.
>>
http://aspenwitch.tumblr.com/
mori, aesthetic, occasional shitposting
>>
>>9080042
as of right now it's not really taking a lot of my time at all, and I have a general justice boner for people who get ripped off

>>9085548
I started the whole deal so I better stick with it, haha
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.