[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Character/Mascot Costumes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: Monokuma costume.jpg (71 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
Monokuma costume.jpg
71 KB, 576x768
What is the best mascot costume you've seen?

I wish to make mascot costumes but I don't know where to start. Most people seem to kind of wing it with the shapes of the foam and then stretch the fabric and hot glue it all together.

Are there any tutorials or patterns that people follow for this type of work? I watched this which was helpful but I can't find much more on this subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjnMFqnGdac
>>
Nodames mongoose costume is adorable and I love how it has that stitched look to make it seem more homemade.
>>
>>9054967
This is such a good monokuma and I'd rather see mascots more at cons rather than those shitty ginjinkas with the two tone wigs
>>
I've been wondering the same thing. I want to cosplay Teddie.
>>
>>9054967
It's pretty much the same as a fursuit but with way more material.
>>
File: CYMUYOsW8AA5Qnf.jpg (49 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
CYMUYOsW8AA5Qnf.jpg
49 KB, 600x399
would korosensei from assassination classroom be considered a mascot costume?
i love assclass and now that the manga is finished i want to cosplay him but god damn every cosplay example i find is so ugly.
>>
>>9055423
I think he is pretty damn close to a mascot costume, it's got the same traits as one
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.