[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How tall is /cgl/? Has your height ever hindered your cosplay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: truth.png (421 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
421 KB, 1024x768
How tall is /cgl/?
Has your height ever hindered your cosplay?
>>
File: baby-alligator.jpg (158 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
baby-alligator.jpg
158 KB, 600x437
I'm a 5'11 goddamn man and I don't cosplay
>>
>>9053937
5'11" 113lbs. I'm a stick.
>>
5'1" here. I don't cosplay much, but my height is great for jfashion like sweet lolita and fairy kei.
>>
5'4". Hasn't really hindered my cosplay choices at all since I'm average height and none of the characters I cosplay are tall.
>>
5'4" 107lbs here. I wanted to cosplay Kashima Yuu from Nozaki-kun because I really like her character, but since it's such a simple costume, you really need to be tall like she is to pull it off. Lots of male characters are off the table as well.
>>
6'2
Doesn't always help, especially when I see younger characters I like. It works out pretty well for sports/game characters though.
>>
6'0" at 135 lbs. It's a pretty good place to be at I'd say. While I can't really do any very muscular or ripped characters, I've got a lot of options otherwise.
>>
5'3 but I'm Vietnamese, so that's normal
>>
>>9053937
5'2

I feel about average height.
>>
I'm 5'1. Sometimes a little short for some lolita dresses I like and a lot of times too short for cosplays I want to do, but it's a pretty good height for Jfash.
>>
6ft girl. Definitely hinders my Cosplay choices as I feel like a man in drag in most girly costumes.
>>
5'1", grill. All the characters I love are tall and flat chested. It is eternal suffering.
>>
5'6"
>Too tall for kawaii aidorus
>Too short for bishounen and princes
>Ok for mature characters because I have boobs but I don't want to give in while I'm still young enough to do high schoolers
I'm in hell anons, people wonder why I'm still into Dangan Ronpa in the year 2016. It's because I can cosplay high schoolers that are my height and actually have tits.
>>
>>9053937
5'5" Manlet here, it made most of my cosplay look short and stubby.
>>
5' 9" girl, fit body type.

I think my body is perfect for the kind of characters that I like. I love cosplaying strong badass women, prince-type girls, and feminine guys.

There are some characters that I have avoided because I feel like I'm too tall, mostly ones that specifically are supposed to be short (like Saber), but I naturally gravitate towards taller characters or characters that don't look out of place as a tall person.
>>
I'm 5'7 but I lost 22 lbs since February. It's hindered me with lolita but cosplaying has been fine for me height wise. The weight loss is a definite plus now, I'm just worried if I lose anymore weight I'll look too lanky which was my body type before the weight gain.
>>
>>9054060
I hate those "you need to eat" comments. they're always made out of jealousy
>>
I'm a 5'10" female. I don't cosplay, but I do wear lolita fashion. I think my height is pretty average for a female. It doesn't cause me any particular problems in, or outside of lolita. I wouldn't mind being taller.
>>
>>9054092
whenever I see someone your height I automatically assume you are a tranny
>>
>>9054076
Only in group cosplays

I was supposed to be Alice in a Disney group, but I discovered that I was going to tall out most other girls (and I'm not even than much taller than the average hight in my country).
Considering Alice is 7, It felt wrong so I stept out.

>mfw I'm getting replaced by a fat emo troll who refuse to quit the eyeliner.
Well, not my problem anymore
>>
5'7" girl 100lb I don't think it's ever really hindered my cosplay choices but when I have groups I'm usually the tallest and stick out like a sore thumb especially if I wear heels. Also sucks when I want to do partner cosplays and the guy is shorter than me
>>
>>9053937
>nothing after that women shouldn't be too tail

fucking womenlets when will they learn
>>
>>9054095
Really? I know plenty of females who are taller than me, and some are more noticeably female due to their big boobs. I'm skinny and flat chested though, so I could understand someone mistaking me for a trans female. I have a friend who's 6'2", and I envy her height.
>>
File: 1434705108144.gif (354 KB, 328x400) Image search: [Google]
1434705108144.gif
354 KB, 328x400
5'10
I also exercise regularly
Someday want to be in amazon mode, only wish I was taller desu
>>
5'4" 135 lbs

trying to lose weight but it hasn't stopped me from cosplaying.
>>
5'7" 120lbs here
I usually cosplay feminine men or vidya girls so I'm pretty good. All my weight goes to my thighs so I end up looking like a 12 year old boy with big ass thighs.
>>
I'm somewhere around 169 which is way too short for pretty much everything, and my face and body type are too manly for female characters but too girly for male characters. So I look awful no matter what and it's kind of been sucking the fun out of cosplay for a time now.
>>
I'm 6'1"/137lb/m, still trying to get a bit lower to be more anime.
>>
I'm 6 ft /145lb. It's a hindrance when I'm doing groups since I have a lot of really short friends but there's also a lot of really cute height difference pairs I can do with them too. By myself I think it's not a problem at all because the extra long leg length makes me look proportionately more similar to a lot of characters than someone the correct height does.
>>
I'm 5'7, 172cm, I'm pretty okay with my body since I have long legs and am thin/normal
>>
5'7" and fat.
>Does it hinder your cosplay.
No. I'm not cosplaying for a living, I'm from that old school when it was fun. That and I poke fun at myself and do bigger characters.

It does limit Lolita but I feel a custom indie piece that fits now could always be taken in as I continue to loose weight.
>>
6'2" 160 lbs. Male

Not particularly. Characters I've done are usually tall/leggy compared to their conrades
>>
5'11", 130 lb, girl. I make a good CLAMP character but not really androgynous to crossplay well.
>>
5'6" 100 lbs. I don't cosplay but I do wear jfash. It's nice because everything usually fits perfectly on me. I have trouble fitting western clothes so jfash is a godsend. I occasionally have problems with blouses not fitting right-too short for my torso/arms but that's about it.
>>
>>9053937
This is a shit chart.
I'm 5'8 and weigh 150. Not because I'm chubby, because I'm fit as fuck. I mean not like a body builder but since I started working out regularly almost a year ago, I've only gained weight. In muscle.
So I guess if you want to be skinny and nothing else the chart is alright but personally I prefer more muscle tone.
>>
>>9054102
Holy shit that is really skinny.
>>
>>9054095
Seems my fears I said in >>9054045
Are answered :/
>>
>>9054152
Don't listen to that anon, she's just mad she can't reach the top shelf without a forklift.
>>
>>9053937
I'm 5'10" and about 165. Most of that is muscle but I'm def working on losing the weight that isn't.

Between the height, my build, and my facial structure I'm pretty much out of the running for any girly characters. Prettier dudes and tougher looking women I can pull off but the cutesy type stuff isn't happening.
>>
File: idealweightchart.jpg (94 KB, 739x615) Image search: [Google]
idealweightchart.jpg
94 KB, 739x615
>>9054150
Not only is it shitty since it doesn't account for weight of fat vs muscles and body type. This one is a bit better, but charts like these are generally shitty no matter what.
>>
5'8" and ~130 (My scale is busted but I usually stay between 125-135 tops). I was "blessed" with a larger than normal bust (esp for my frame) that won't deflate no matter what I weigh and have a slightly muscular frame so while I'll never be a kawaii shoujo princess I can pull off more "mature" women and western characters easily. And my MM fits just fine, so I can't be too much of a hamplanet I guess. How are you all so light?

>Taking the bait and mentioning in a lot of western countries models traditionally start at 5'8"+
>>
4'10" and probs about 90 lbs (idk man it's exams and stress eating). Female.
Honestly my biggest issue is that I look like I'm twelve and no one ever takes me seriously. But it's pretty cool for jfash because clothes actually fit lol annoying in the UK though as there's shops that don't even sell size 6?? Like I can wear a size 4 on my waist ffs. Also in second hand sales I feel a lot of the stuff is too big.
>>
>>9054185
Janitors:
>height thread
Acceptable
>weight thread
Unacceptable!!!11instadelete
>>
5'9" 130lb. I usually don't consider cosplaying super young, super short characters, but if you aren't part of a group it doesn't really matter as long as your proportions match pretty well. I'm fairly busty too, so super flat characters are out unless I feel like binding or my shape isn't obvious underneath the costume. Cosplay the characters you like and are comfortable portraying.
>>
>>9053937
female, 5'6" 115 lbs. i feel like im perfect build for cosplay.
one time i had a jelly lil chubby friend who told me i was too tall for one of the characters i cosplayed, and that she was the correct height and therefore a better candidate, and i laughed rlly hard bc a) no and b) the character is in multiple different universes and in one she is, indeed, 5'6".
>>
5'9 115 lbs female. I'm trying to gain some muscle weight though. I have a good body type for cosplaying bishie anime boys but am too tall and twiggy for cute girl outfits.
>>
>>9054201
Back to tumblr with you
>>
>>9054169
Yea. These charts definitely don't take into account that muscles = weight.
>>
>>9053937
>tfw 5'8 at 115lbs
How healthy is it?
>>
5'3 120

I'd be happy cosplaying cute girls except that I've got a PT chin, and I can't cosplay boys because heug hips. Mostly I do older girls and wear heels.
>>
>>9054092
5' 10" is way above average if you're American, but that's not a bad thing.
>>
>>9054201
If you're 5'6 and 115 you have no chest so you're only the perfect build if all you want to cosplay is idolshit
>>
>>9054190
Height and weight are too completely different things
>>
>>9053937
Welp, looks like Heidi Klum's too tall. Better she go kill herself for not being a real woman.
>>
>>9054190
B b but someone might get their feelings hurt!!
>>
>>9053937
1.63 m; 50 kg female. I have long legs compared to the rest of my body. It's a good build to cosplay the average shoujo manga protagonist with. As for male characters I'm stuck with the cute/uke types if I want to cosplay something matching with my build (and face lol). One time I tried to cosplay a male yankee character from Gokusen, and I looked anything but intimidating.
>>
>>9054243
I'm British. You're right though; I'm use to being in the company of people much taller than myself. So much so that I don't notice how tall I actually am. I wonder if there's much of a height difference between your average American, and average British female? I imagine they're quite similar?
>>
I have a pear-shaped 'womanly' body with big boobs and a mature face, so I like to cosplay 'big sister' or 'glamorous older woman' type characters, but at 5'5 I feel like I'm too short for most of them. I just shoop my legs in pictures though because life's too short to stress over these things.
>>
>>9053937
4'11 95ish lb

Although I'm relatively short I'm built so finding characters for cosplay are a bit harder. I do look good in Jfash though.
>>
5'7" 110 lbs but I'm still too tall to cosplay most characters. I avoid group cosplays because I'll always be the tallest despite being a totally average height and that's why I have no friends.
>>
>>9054169
>tfw you're smaller than small frame
This is why everyone calls me anorexic.
>>
>>9053937
5'2. Height only hinders compared to who you are standing next to. If you are taking singles pictures, it doesn't matter a shit how tall or short you are.
>>
>>9054277
I'm in the same boat, anon. Oh well.
>>
>>9054277
>>9054280
It looks pretty above average to me too anons. It's either aimed at people who work out a lot even on the small frames or it's for people who think anything below 40 pounds overweight is skinny.
>>
I'm about 6'2" and that stopped me from even attempting an El Fuerte cosplay years ago
>>
>>9054244
Not that anon, but I'm 5'6" and 100 lbs. Also a 28E. Flat idol characters definitely do not suit me.
>>
>>9054151
It's pretty skinny but not crazy for a girl, especially a skinnyfat person. I'm 5' 9" and was 115 lbs until I started lifting weights.
>>
>>9054208
Eat everything in sight and lift weights, I was you eight months ago. Now I'm 125 lbs (same height as you) with visible abs and defined shoulders, and it's great, especially for crossplay.
>>
>>9053937
5'5 - it's a bit taller than most animu girls, but since it's just around average in the U.S. most cosplaying girls are around this height anyways, so it doesn't look out of the ordinary I guess?
>>9054169
>mfw weigh as much as a "small frame" 4'10 girl
>>
>>9053937
167cm 48kg
>>
>>9054305
Ya I guess I should say it 'sounds' skinny, bodies are all different in terms of how weight is distributed.
>>
>>9054329
Don't worry about it anon; I'm 5'10" and 119 lbs. Basically I'm built like a beanpole.
>>
>>9054266
I'm British too and I'd say the average woman is about 5'6 desu
>>
>>9054163
Ha true. It does come in useful for seeing over the top of a sea of weebs at a con
>>
>>9054272
And so are you?
>kek
>>
>>9054244
also have u ever heard of push up bras
i am that anon and i am a 28D which is basically a B but with a much smaller ribcage so it looks more proportional to comic book heroines (especially with a bombshell bra)
>>
I've never felt too tall or short but I'm about 50lbs over weight. I'm working on it though, I've lost 50 in the past few months
>>
5'5" and 115 lbs.
>>
5'2" 110 F, my age is catching up to my eating habits but at least it goes to my booty more than my belly.
I'm short but I have a long body type, short torso with long skinny arms and legs. When I meet online friends in person, they expected me to be 5'7"ish. Makes me more suited to cosplaying noodle people (Clamp or One Piece) but it makes picking characters for groups difficult. I could be younger characters with my height, but my proportions look awkward for shotas/lolis
>>
>>9053937
5'1'' 95lbs. Pretty easy to pick and choose but I do avoid obviously tall characters. I always wear 6'' platform heels in some way so I'm a more average height.

Lolita is easy for sizing. The only worry is buying second hand and having things too big because I'm a size 4.
>>
>>9054102
Anorexic
>>9054324
Fucking anorexic
>>
Indeed tumblr has invaded cgl
So many whale & fatty chans here...
Disguting
>>
>>9054582
>raging this hard that someone weighs less than you

kek
>>
>>9054589
Nobody likes skellies and fatties you should go die and leave living for people who can actually handle life, or a burger.
>inb4 rattle rattle rattle
>>
File: image.png (158 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158 KB, 318x322
>>9054599
>skellie
>normal weight for my ethnicity and someone not in America
>>
>>9054582
>having this much fat rage
Tumblr go
>>
i'm 5'4" dude and weigh about 140 lb i think?
i feel like i cant do a lot of cosplays that i want because a lot of the male characters i like are a lot beefier/taller than my twink ass so :/
>>
>>9054797
wow i didnt realize how much i used the phrase "a lot" in that sentence lmfao whoops
>>
5'10", 145 lbs.
Continuing on losing weight and toning up - I've lost three inches from the waistline in the last year! ....now to work on not eating when I'm not hungry.

I've definitely been hindered from cosplaying cute, short characters with designs that I love (of late, my big angst has been Sapphire from Steven Universe - I love big dresses and the girly-cute vibe she has going on, but I wouldn't be able to proportion her design to my body without getting ridiculous); but I also enjoy being tall, for aesthetic reasons. I do feel like I'm a bit limited to cosplaying "older"/"mature" characters, especially since my face is starting to lose baby fat with age.
>>
5'6. I fluctuate between 125 and 130 an awful lot. I wish I was shorter sometimes for the cuteness factor, but I wouldn't change my height because it's really hard to tell if I gain a little weight. I'm trying to change my terrible eating habits, fix my posture, and gain a little muscle. Been a couple weeks and I'm already starting to not feel as shitty as I usually do.
I have a baby face so I stick to the cuter girls. Working on a costume that shows my belly. This is my first skimpier costume (if you could even call it skimpy). I have no confidence but I love this character so I said fuck it.
>>
6'5'', and honestly it's not too bad because there's always that one tall character the group needs, so problem solved.
>>
>>9054582
amerifat detected
>>
This thread makes me feel grotesque.
>>
>>9054797
when I was 5'4 and 140 pounds years ago, i was chubby, how is your body shaped that you look like a twink?
>>
5'5" and laughing at the op image to the point where my stomach hurts.

Anyone taking this seriously, keep in mind that /cgl/ told my friend who was 5'3" and 97lbs that she was 'alright for a chubster' and 'could stand to lose some pounds' when at the time she was suffering from cancer, and dangerously underweight.

She is dead now, but even her ashes would be too fat for /cgl/
>>
>>9055018
lol twink probably wasnt the right term but idk what else to call myself. i have a small bit of muscle on me from lifting boxes and running around work so idk if thats where it comes from? most of it is distributed in my thighs/ass area but the rest of me is relatively thin i guess
>>
File: 567475.png (4 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
567475.png
4 KB, 493x402
>>9055021
>>
>>9054284
Even being 4'10 at 90lbs I'm not skinny skinny definitely not fat or even really chubby but I am slightly squishy and could probs loose a few more pounds desu
>>
>>9055038
Gotcha. All my weight at the time went straight to my thighs too, sucked big ass.
>>
>>9055021
I'm sorry for your lost anon, I hope you're coping well
>>
Okay, no. This thread has confirmed I'm a giant; you're all so tiny.
>>
>>9053937
189 cm (6'2.5"), male
I don't cosplay tho.
>>
>>9054284
It looks based on BMI ranges, which don't take into account muscle mass variance, including being totally sedentary skinnyfat and totally muscular athlete. If you do the recommended amount of exercise i.e. 150 mins per week you should fall into those ranges at a healthy weight for your height (and if you're larger than large and don't exercise...then welp you have some serious weight issues).
>>
>>9053937
>5'7" is too tall for woman
nice try womanlets
when will they learn
>>
>>9055052
how is that a bad thing? it's the healthiest place to gain weight and you'd look less fat even if you'd weigh more than a person (with the same lenght) who'd gain in their arms or stomach.
>>
>>9055112
yeah the BMI stuff is total bullshit imo. it doesn't account for literally any factors that go into weight and body structure so i learned pretty fast not to trust them too much
>>
5'3 and 118lbs
My weight fluctuates a lot but the last time I checked it was around there. So jealous of all the girls in this thread who are around my height and weigh less than me. </3
I used to be really insecure about my height when it came to cosplay, but now I'm pretty happy with it. I used to want to be much taller and more boyish but I got over that I guess.
I'm blessed with an hourglass figure, so honestly I usually cosplay the slutty female characters.
>>
>>9055146
It isn't total bullshit, but it is over-simplified - BMI got adopted as a standard of health was because there is data proving all cause mortality was higher for people outside the given range of BMI (both under and overweight) with basic confounding factors like smoking and pre-existing disease removed. So, all other things being equal, a BMI outside the target range has some predictive value on your likelihood of death. The trouble is that these target values are ethnicity and age specific as well as not controlling for things like family history, cardiovascular fitness, muscle mass, dietary intake and other factors...
>>
1m78
58kg
>>
>5'2"
>used to be 95 lbs before baby
>tfw still 120 lbs after 10 months of weight loss

Life is suffering. Good news, I've lost about fifty lbs so far.

My size does affect my ability to cosplay. I'm busty with huge hips, had enormous hips even when I was underweight, and unfortunately I usually like androgynous or male characters.
>>
4'11 very skinny. It would be great for loli type character but I have a mature face. Fucking sucks.
>>
>>9054514
That's not a bad weight. I'm 5'2" and 115.

I walk constantly and stay active. If you are active and fit, you will weigh more then somebody who is more sedentary at a healthy weight.

The BMI is just an index, it doesn't factor in an active lifestyle and the numbers are skewed in the taller heights for women. (The numbers it gives for women nearing 6 feet are off.)

It is only important to make sure one doesn't deviate too far from a healthy weight.
>>
5'1" and 100 or so pounds. I'm glad I don't have to worry too much about brand sizing. My shoulders are fairly broad, though.
>tfw you can't lift your arms above your head in most blouses and OPs
>>
>5'4"
>125lbs
I don't cosplay, but I've always been interested in it. I don't really feel like my height would cause me issues, but moreso that my weight/body type might. I used to be so SO much heavier so I'm happy with my weight, but a lot of female cosplay options are a bit tight or revealing and I'm....flabby, so I'd need to be pretty careful with my choices, I think.

But for lolita the my height definately helps I think. I've never found a dress that was too short on me and Im glad because fuck I hate underskirts.
>>
>>9055021
Anyone who takes stuff like this seriously on /cgl/ needs a shrink. Anorexia on /cgl/ is as much of a meme as cuckolding on /r9k/.
>>
5'10 " lady @ 120 lbs but my weight fluctuates a lot from around 110 to 130 because exams and school bs.
>>
>>9055086
then why are you here
>>
5'2 109lbs
I'd like to be to 95lbs and be a pale, waifish, beautiful, slim anime motherfucker, but I also enjoy having an ass, getting sun, and having some muscle. I wish there was a way you could switch back and fourth any given day and not have to commit to one or the other.
>>
welp, thanks for the thinspiration, gulls. Time to go on a diet again. Fuck.
>>
6'1/185cm male here at around 173 lbs, trying to cut down to like at least 165 for that good ol' muscle definition.

It's gotten in the way a little bit, most of the premade stuff's height limit is almost exactly my height so sometimes it doesn't fit right or at all, so I'm kind of forced into learning to sew better.

Most of my favorite characters are shorter than me as well which isn't a big deal, but it's slightly annoying knowing I'm that much further from being exactly like the character if that makes sense.

One good thing is that even though I'm not that tall for a guy I'm tall enough that I don't have any qualms about cosplaying Murasakibara from KnB, which I'm doing this year.
>>
>>9055691
I once purchased an IW blouse, and like a moron I didn't pay any attention to the arm length. Never again.
>>
im 6'5 male and have a rather lanky body. Its perfect for when i do my jack skellington and jojo characters past part 4. the only time my height is a problem is when I join group cosplays and we have to do weird angles for photos.
>>
I'm 5'4". Nothing I have cosplayed has been an issue from my height. I actually think it might be better to be short for cosplay because you can always be taller with stilts or shoe inserts whereas being taller you can only do so much to not look like an adult trying to dress up as a 13 year old.
>>
>>9054190
except this is a thinly-veiled weight thread.

VERY thinly-veiled. the whole point of the OP is to incite weight-related discussion.
>>
5'6" and 135 lbs. I have a flat stomach though, I just have a large frame (visible ribs but rib cage is still like 30 in. and visible hip bones and no ass but hips over 40 in.) I think my height would be fine if my friends weren't all around 5 feet tall, making me look like a giant in group photos. I feel forced into uglier/ bigger characters. They also all want me to be the tiddy characters because of my bust size no matter how annoying the characters are. I'm just the token tall/ busty and I hate it. I want to be small and cute.
>>
5'6 and 120lb. I'm going to go back to the 105lb-110lb range though, my thighs look pretty chubby right now.
>>
>>9053937
I'm a painfully average 5'4". My height hasn't really been a hindrance, but deep down in my heart, I wish I was big enough to pull off a decent Siegward or something.
>>
5'9 and it stops me from doing a lot of female or shorter male cosplays, thankfully I don't often get the desire to cosplay girls in the first place these days. However it is a blessing for when my tastes sway towards the taller characters in groups like they often do and I would definitely be taller than shorter.
>>
>>9055764
I've been 95 at your height before, I was 92 at the absolute lowest. However, I did not appear waif-like. Slim yes, but more like a skeleton with curves. Waif-like is a body type. If you don't have that type, you won't look waif-like no matter how much you lose. I would not yearn for it. At 115, there is surprisingly little difference despite that 20 extra pounds of weight.
>>
>5'1"
>125lbs
I never thought of myself as fat, more average-chubby, but boy, apparently I am a landwhale.
>>
177cm / 5'10"
70kg / 154lbs
pearmode
used to be fatty chan and yes, I should lose more weight

>>9055270
>tfw this is my goal weight
>>
>>9055758
don't you know that height threads attract /fit/izens? Like bees to honey.
>>
4'11 and i weigh 90lbs. Sometimes my costume is a bit large on me but it's never a huge issue
>>
>>9056567
you're probably not, everyone carries weight differently.

we're actually delusional here, OP pic is not a standard you should hold yourself to
>>
5'7" at 99lb
Loving it.
>>
160cm, 57kg, nerd build. Shit sucks because I love tall characters and want to cosplay Brienne.
>>
female, 5'1'', 110 pounds. just need to lose 5 more pounds and then i'll be pretty
>>
>>9053937
5'0 - 103 lbs
god I'm chubby as fuck
>>
File: 1396740507690.gif (142 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1396740507690.gif
142 KB, 500x375
>Male
>166cm, 50kg.
Kinda sucked when i realized i wouldnt really pull of the male characters i wanted to do, my friends just confirmed my beliefs.
>>
File: fatasswoofer.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fatasswoofer.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
5'1"
128lbs
>>
6'7" 280 pounds

It kinda sucks being relegated to only doing tall characters.
>>
>>9056526
It will differ from person to person. I'm the same height and at 110 lbs, I notice a huge difference when I gain/lose 10 lbs--namely in my waistline and face. For me it means getting/losing a muffin top and double chin.
>>
>>9054016
5' and find it funny that I have crossed so many dresses off my wish list because I'll look stumpy af in them. And we thought Lolita was for small girls. I only do non human cosplays because my legs are too short for animu characters and dressing up as an actual child really will make me feel like pedo bait.
>>
>>9054169
I'm 20lbs over the maximum for large frame yet have a 23 inch waist, wear childrens' sizes and people want to backhand me when I say I need to lose weight because BMI says I'm obese.
>>
>>9056709
I'm a guy, 5'8" and 96lbs. I'm scared.
>>
>>9056740
When I was 5ft and 110 I was admitted to an ED unit and my friends asked me to stop posting pictures of myself online because it was upsetting them. I seriously thought I was fatter than all of them and they were impossibly skinny
>>
5'7" 130 male

too short for almost all characters, too masculine of a face and too tall for really young/female characters

at least i can wear jfashion
>>
>>9057037

Never go to prison, sexy friend.
>>
>>9057072
>sexy
Well...I was going to argue, but I suppose plenty of the recent cosplay scene has been lusting after skeletons...
>>
>>9057037
Why?
>>
5' 7", 135lb.

I actually haven't changed weight or height since age 16, but I also swam competitively between ages 12 and 22, so a lot of the muscle I had then has changed to fat.

I've always stayed away from skin-tight or bikini cosplays. Never had the ovaries for it when I was younger. I've entered my 30s and have lost most of my fucks to give, but I'm still not doing them. Even if I managed to look good with the power of spanx and makeup, "hot" attention from horny boys who are young enough to be my sons, would a) be squicky and b) drain my time that I'd otherwise want to spend looking at booths, attending panels, and socializing with my friends.

Not against other people doing hot cosplay, though. You do you.
>>
5'4" and 105 lbs. I'm pretty happy with my size since lolita fits me perfectly and looks good on me length-wise. I mostly cosplay shorter characters so it's not an issue there either, though I wouldn't let my height stop me from cosplaying a tall character if I wanted to.
>>
5'7" 117. I definitely have problems with sweet stuff being too short on me but tights are really helpful in giving me the illusion of having a long enough dress. Things are occasionally a little baggy on me depending on the brand.

Also sage for off topic but why are height threads allowed but weight threads always get the ax?
>>
5 feet exactly, female, 120 lbs....I wear J-fashions, but I don't cosplay.
>>
>>9057081
Because I've been losing weight. Trying to eat more now though
>>
>>9057048
i thought being around 5'-5'1 and 110 was a healthy weight? i have a skinny-fat body at 5'1, 110 lbs.
>>
>>9056526
It does depend on your body type for sure, but I was 97 for awhile and didn't look skeletonish or boney at all besides my hip bones sticking out a little which didn't bug me or my partner. When I was down at that weight I had a soft slim look I liked a lot, rather than the muscley and slightly chubbier one I have now. Which admittedly I also like a lot. I'm sorry about that though, anon, that sounds like a rough time and I'm glad you're at a weight you feel more comfortable and happy with.
>>
>>9053937
>5'11
>155 on a good day
>too lank to cosplay buff people
>can't grow a full beard
>will forever be stuck cosplaying 14 yr old shounen protags
I just wanna make a stupidly complex set of armor and not look like a mouse in it
>>
>>9054169
This is so inaccurate.
>>
>>9055006
Judging by self post threads, most of these posts seem to be wishful thinking.
>>
>>9057018
It is funny how bodies differ. When I lose 10-20 pounds, my sternum shows, my breasts deflate, and my face becomes extremely gaunt. I however don't see a noticeable difference in body size, my waist stays the same, my hips are the same size albeit 'bonier looking', and my arms don't seem to get any smaller. I'll become gaunt, but I won't get smaller, only measurement that loses inches is bust.
>>
>>9058166
It is good that you feel comfortable both ways. I just commented as I do get fearful when people start envying those double digits.Only because not everyone loses weight the healthy way, and that's frightening and something I don't want anyone to wish for.

No double digit is worth risking a coma for, no number is worth losing one's fertility, period, and chance of ever having a child for, no size is worth the trouble of a damaged heart or failing kidneys. I do get scared when people envy such small weight and size. So I like to tell people that they are healthy, so they know it's okay to weigh 115, 120, whatever their number...

And for anyone who is overweight, you only get one body, it's not worth risking a life just to feel beautiful, to feel pretty. Pretty doesn't help when you are dying or dead. No matter how hard it is, lose the weight the healthy way, don't kill the body just to fit a dress.
>>
tfw 5'11 but Joseph Joestar is 6'4

I'll still make up for it with my gainz tho
>>
>>9058400
Think of it this way, you'll look bigger faster being 5'11 and no one will know you're not tall in photos.
>>
>>9058419
Well I'm not gonna be doing the cosplay for several months, because I need to finish my bulk, then start and finish my cut. But at the end, I'll be in single digit bf, and hopefully jacked, since I've never hit single digits before.
>>
5'2" 75lbs
I have a little trouble with hemlines, even tea length dresses sometimes drag onto the floor....
>>
5"0 On the dot. I weigh about 110lbs. I don't really suit any of my usual cosplay choices (badass women and women with long, elegant features) and have "earned" nicknames among my friends. The nicknames usually go along like: "tiny (character)" or "mini (character)". My friends don't have great imaginations. The problem is that lately my cosplay dreams include big burly men...
>>
155cm (5'1") and 60 kilo's.
Overweight, working hard on losing those extra 10 kilo's.
Want to weigh around 50 kilo's (that's a 110 pounds I think?).
If I still think I look fat at that weight I might drop another few kilo's, since my minimum allowed weight is 45 kilo's.

How can you tell if you have a medium or large frame though?
Is there a test for that?
>>
>>9058482
Yeah, if your thumb and middle finger can overlap around the smallest part of your wrist you have a small frame, if they touch you have a medium frame, if there's a gap you have a large frame. If you have big boobs/wide hips, you're more likely to be in a higher weight range.
>>
Still the shortest lol
>>
>>9058544
Thanks for the explanation.
They overlap, so small I suppose?

I decided to be a good girl though and google a frame calculator, measured my wrist but got different results.
One site puts me in the small famed category, with my 14.5cm wrists, but 2 others say medium.
So I'm gonna go with medium for now and re-measure when I hit my goal weight since there's a little bit of fat on my arms and wrists.
>>
>>9053937
5'10" female at 160ish lbs. I don't track my weight hardly at all, but I do work out every day since I'm in a sport and it is currently off-season.

Height does kind of hinder me, but mainly because most of my close cosplay buddies are super short. Makes it hard to do groups together without looking off or awkward.
>>
6'1 grill, don't keep tabs on my weight because it's not badly low/high. There's usually a tall character to cosplay so I don't mind, it does restrict me though as I don't go outside my body dimensions
>>
5'10" girl and i was about 142 lbs the last time i checked. despite being huge, i cosplay the small girls i want to, so it doesnt really hinder me. if anything, it makes me want to embrace my inner tall bishounen prince more.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 913x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 913x872
>>9058125
I am probably one of those rare people who is meant to be heavier because I looked skeletal. Even now I am literally a few lbs away from medically obese yet look less than half the size of people with the same height/weight as I'm browsing My Body Gallery. I was really falling apart when I was nearly 40lbs lighter and fighting my natural inclination to build muscle. Now I have a massive fluid retention problem...

Lol captcha is salad
>>
>>9053937
bait harder
>>
>>9053937
in between 5"3 and 5"4 ahoy!
>>
>5' 1"
>103lbs
>22" waist
>16.5" shoulders

My shoulders ruin everything.
>>
>>9059862
girl you look good, thick thighs save lives. though i would look into your fluid retention problem, it might be serious.
>>
>>9059862
Fluid retention from your ED? Sucks. I wouldn't know you had a fluid retention issue if you hadn't mentioned it though
>>
>>9059889
I feel you on big shoulders and things that have zippers in awkward places. If something fits my waist I can guarantee it won't go over my hips or head + shoulders.

>>9059971
Yeah 7 years of bulimia has left me with horrible gastrointestinal issues and what really sucks is I puff up like crazy after exercise in particular. Screwed up that electrolyte balance I guess. I do 5 solid hours of cardio eating <1000kcal all week, then wake up 2.5kgs heavier and my shorts no longer fit, which messes with my head but I will 'deflate' pretty randomly as well- then you can see veins and actual muscle definition.

After seeing that chart and reading all the replies it is a HUGE reassurance to hear I don't look so bad (all things considered) especially by gull standards.

>>9059940
Thankyou so much. I'm trying to embrace the thighs. Maybe I will see the doctor but they haven't been much help besides literally shrugging their shoulders at my weight and before/after photos of the fluid retention and bloating. I've come off my old BC and really trying to cut sodium/fructans levels but I have 5 chronic conditions and they're hard to juggle as it is
>>
>>9060000
Have you tried having sugarfree electrolyte drinks after/while you work out? If it's a relative hyponatremia your body could be trying to hold your salt and water in, hence the bloating, rather than it being too much sodium (particularly if you have trouble with gut absorption)
The other thing you could consider is trying to manage gut flora if that fits around your medical issues. Most of the stuff out there to manage gut flora is woo and pseudoscience, but there is actual proper evidence that variations in your gut flora do influence GI issues and probiotics can help in some cases. The super strict acid and alkaline foods and diet rules about only eating this one organic thing don't really have a proven impact, it's more just "eat sensibly with most of your intake being leafy greens, lean protein, and nutritious things that help micronutrients"
>>
5'2" 130~ lbs, but supposedly i hide it well bc no one ever believes me (thank glob)
>>
>>9053937
6'1. it hinders everything, from normal clothes to jfash to cosplay. and dont even try to find a nice pair of boots that are size fucking 13
>>
I lost about 20 lbs this year. I feel like I looked a lot better before losing the weight even if my stomach is flatter. My face got... lumpy somehow. And my boobs deflated.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (893 KB, 2948x1888) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
893 KB, 2948x1888
>>9060086
Forgot pictures...

Now I'm realizing I'm super off my game tho :(
>>
>>9054092
5'10 is way above average, I think average in america is 5'4 or something. Do you wear a lot of underskirts? I'm 5'6 and I sometimes feel like I'm too tall for brand.
>>
>>9054095
Jealous womanlet detected
>>
File: killlakill.gif (3 MB, 475x267) Image search: [Google]
killlakill.gif
3 MB, 475x267
6'5"

Lolita wife is 6'1"
>>
File: 1466130651673.jpg (59 KB, 960x723) Image search: [Google]
1466130651673.jpg
59 KB, 960x723
>>9059862
BRUH
>>
5'7" normally 127... I'm 132 right now due to some weird bowel thing that's getting worse. Help me, I'm bloated and in pain.
>>
>>9056709
Holy crap you must carry different than me. I am 5'7" and normally around 125 to 127 and when I got a gastrointestinal flue a few years back I dropped to like 120 and looked like I was starved. I was pure ribs and no fat layer to soften them.
>>
>>9060175
I literally feel your pain. Probably a good idea to do an exclusion diet to find out if you have any intolerances, particularly lactose and grains. MSG and sweeteners make me swell to the size of a heavily pregnant woman cramping for hours on the bathroom floor in minutes. Are you constipated at all? >>9060071's advice might count for you too

>>9060071
I'm seriously going to look into this. I was just reading about the negative effects of antibiotics on healthy gut flora and the oft neglected tests for giardia/other parasites. I definitely have absorption problems as I'm on 60,000 Ui a week for everything I'm deficient in. I react badly to most sweeteners (like I'm on drugs) so I hope I'll find a drink that offers the bare necessities but won't send my blood sugar sky high. Greens and lean protein are my grail food; the fridge is full of spinach and homemade jerky as I figured out wheat flour is from Satan even if you don't have celiac disease...

>>9060105
Lol I'm like 20lbs heavier and shorter than you; your legs are slimmer and I wish I had your boobs. Could be worse!

>>9060161
Oh my
>>
>>9060123
I actually don't own an underskirt. I usually wear IW's long length releases, but I do own VM and MM standard length ops/jsks. I've never had anyone comment on my height on lolita, and I wear heels all the time. But I do strictly only wear OTK/thigh high socks, to avoid looking out of proportion. Honestly I'd say you're the ideal height for lolita fashion– you're definitely not too tall!
>>
>>9060236
5'2 is ideal for Lolita imo. Never too tall for anything, petite look, but not so short that you have trouble with things fitting. Probably has something to do with the average female height being 5'2 in Japan.

5'10 is definitely super tall and 5'6 on the tall side.
>>
>>9060310
A friend of mine is 5'1", and she often finds that certain pieces are too long. She always wears heels when in lolita, as the majority of our comm is 5'6"+. I'm not the tallest in our group; I believe one girl is 6'2".
If you're able to dress for your body type, I don't believe your really height matters.
>>
>>9060349
I have this problem. I feel especially stupid and stumpy in more elegant, long dresses like IW's At least I've been able to exclude plenty of expensive dream dresses because I know I can't pull them off.
>>
File: burdobardeDDDD.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
burdobardeDDDD.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
I want to fuck all the short thick bitches ITT
>>
5'2" f I hate cosplaying men because I look out of proportion against actual men cosplaying
>>
>>9060105
Damn, day ass

Never wear a one piece again though

One pieces make everyone look ugly
>>
>>9060349
Yeah, I'm with her. I'm 5'0" and even AP pieces can overwhelm, not just looking too big/long in size, but just too "big" in design for my size.

The ribbons, lace, bows and shit I love seeing on everyone are a gamble.

I tend to stick with simpler pieces without much volume, like salopettes, the "mini" (knee length on your friend too, I'm guessing) skirts, and shorter older pieces.

Fucking adore Baby, but I stick to just getting tights from them.

Admire From Afar Tier: Jane Marple.
>>
5'2 """man"""" here.

Yes, it has, along with everything else. All I can do is crossplay.
>>
5'7'', m, 147lbs

final goal will be 130lbs or even 120 depending how it will turn out.
>>
5'3 120lb manlet
>>
>>9053937
Why are you assuming I'm a woman?
Fucking mysandrists

I'm 6' 6", 210 pounds
And actually I don't even visit this board so your stereotypes are safe

For the record, I love tall women. My mom is 5' 11", I hope my wife is over 6'.
I want some nice tall, strong sons. Some little teenybopper isn't going to do it for me
>>
>>9058482
I'm the same height as you are, I used to weight like 55 k and thought that my ideal weight was around 50 k as well, however I weight 45 k now and I still think I could lose a bit more.
>>
File: 1463717586072.jpg (24 KB, 302x216) Image search: [Google]
1463717586072.jpg
24 KB, 302x216
6'3 275lb man
I need to lose weight overall so I can feel good.
>>
File: image.jpg (452 KB, 1264x2503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
452 KB, 1264x2503
5'7" 124lbs currently (excuse my awkward af arm)
It doesn't really hinder me with cosplay. I stick to younger characters since I have no tits. My thighs are gross in real life so I'm working on getting rid of some of the excess fat since that's where all my weight goes.
>>
5'4 and 105 pounds. I feel too tall for some reason and it definitely messes with who I cosplay and it's become a sad obsession of mine.
>>
5'10, 195, male.

>>9059862
Holy shit girl, the technical term is "stacked."
>>
File: sadguts.png (92 KB, 283x343) Image search: [Google]
sadguts.png
92 KB, 283x343
5 feet/152 cm, 110 lbs/50 kg

Feels bad man. I'm working on losing about 15 lbs though.
>>
I gotta ask. Any girls over 6 foot, tell me what dating is like for you? Is it hard to find a bf? Are guys intimidated or emasculinated around you? I ask because most of my guy friends are pussies and dont wanna date a chick tall or as tall as them. Im not scared, I dated a chick was my height but I wanna hear it from your perspective.
>>
I'm 5'3 and I feel too tall for cute small characters and too short for femme fatale/womanly ones.
>>
5'6, 133, lady, huge thighs. I don't think I had a problem with cosplaying anything regarding height. skin, maybe, but not height.
>>
>>9063622
You can do it anon, just take it easy.
Try to eat more healthly, little by little, also exercise is the key.
>>
>>9068310
I'm about 6ft tall and honestly I haven't had issues/it doesn't bother. My first boyfriend was 6'6, so we never felt awkward around each other since we were well proportioned. After him I dated a guy who was 5'6 and it was a little weird at first, but I liked him so I didn't mind. I got used to people giving us weird looks, but I don't think he ever did. We ended up splitting, but it had nothing to do with that. I did also date a guy my same height, but that was after the shorter dude, so I honestly didn't even think of it until now. It always felt normal/fine.
>>
File: 1453079896930.jpg (17 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1453079896930.jpg
17 KB, 500x373
167 cm - 52 kg here

I have a huge hesitation about lot weight or not
I was always under the recommended BMI, I've always healthy and didn't look skeletal. But in the last years, unniversity happens, and I had to do less exercise and more study. So I'm hesitating about weight loss, I want to do more exercise (nothing serious, I used to walk a lot everyday, skating, tennis and swimming on weekends) and of course eat better.

I went to 2 nutricionists, one supports me, and the other said it would be a beggining of a eating disorder (?)

So would be crazy to go for 44-46 kg? 48 at most, what do you think? That's what I used to weight
>>
>>9059862
Your hips are awesome!!!!
>>
>6'8''
>girl
>not even an mtf just got fucked by genetics

I'm tired, senpai.
>>
5'2" here. Weight goal is 111 lbs, which would make a bmi of around 20. I don't think it'd be healthy to go under that, and I also wish to get more toned and to exercise more. I'm 126 lbs right now, and in the past two months I've managed to lose 22lbs.
I don't cosplay and my height doesn't really affect my j-fash except for some dresses that look way too long on me maybe, but my frame and the fact that I'm kinda chubby does. I could probably never wear Jane Marple or MM.
>>
>>9068351
>>>/fit/
>>
>>9068680
Are you a blonde and skinny?
>>
>>9062335
noice you can strangle me with your thicc thighs
>>
150cm

i want to cosplay strong female characters and crossplay my sports husbands but alas i am a midget
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 499x785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 499x785
>>9068351
I was admitted to an ED clinic at that weight and 17cm shorterbecause my periods stopped, my hair fell out an I started hallucinating. I think you must already be really small. It's a slippery slope- just saying.

>>9061431
Again, I can't fathom functioning entirely at that height/weight

>>9063599
Is that a good thing? One minute I get laughed at and outright called fat here and the next people are like 'you look like you lift' so I'm super paranoid. Is 'stacked' a euphemism for chubby; I'm scared to check the Urban Dictionary...

>>9068660
Thankyou so much x My waist used to be 6 inches smaller than this so I assumed my waist to hip ratio was no longer noteworthy.

Ok did say I fit brand just fine but the one thing I didn't consider was tights. Like I said before, even when the rest of me was small because ED (I wore an 18 inch corset once or twice a year for 3 years with no actual waist training) my thighs were still big (22-23 inches). Now they're 25 inches. Every brand of tights gets stretched to hell and the large sizes/plus size ranges are too big in the waist and too long for my short self.

I don't have slender anime girl legs but my upper body and bust is too small for the cute chubby girls. Too short for Chun Li. Feel like my skin tone compromises accuracy on top of that. I might try human Pokemon characters but feel like nonhuman characters are my safest bet ATM besides Moana (if I keep my hair in good condition)
>>
>>9068886
>too short
>Chun Li
I know canonically she's gigantic but she's Chinese, dude. Chill out.
>>
4'9 and ......115

I don't know if it's wishful thinking but I think I wear my weight very well. I look chubby to average for someone my weight and height.

Also having triple D breasts makes me feel very disproportionate.

>want to cosplay lolis
>have massive boobs

How does this happen
>>
>>9053937
5'10
kinda wish I were a couple inches taller so I could cosplay a reasonably intimidating Doctor Doom
>>
>>9056750
No, you're not.
>>
I'm 5'10 female I think I'm around 160lbs but I'm losing weight.

But often I do feel like I'm too tall to cosplay certain characters. Especially cute girls. but in the end I usually still do haha. (Although certain ones I will never do, like lolis)

I have big ish boobs and hips and I'm not very androgynous so oh well
>>
>>9068342
Thanks for the perspective.
>>
>>9053937
5'0, 108 pounds.

Determined to lose those final 8 pounds so I can wear what I want.
>>
File: WyKxwxCySu.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
WyKxwxCySu.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>9059862

THICC

But seriously, you should cosplay tanned Galko, just stuff your bra to get her ridiculous cowtits and your body would be perfect for her.
>>
I'm a 175lb 6'4'' man and I have no idea what I could cosplay
>>
>>9069620
Anybody from Slam Dunk.
>>
female, 5'9", 114 lbs. and yet i somehow have 32DD on top of that. I feel weird cosplaying in groups since all my friends are under 5'6" and i usually feel too tall to do any cosplays with heels.
>>
File: 1462993522763.png (516 KB, 1024x1450) Image search: [Google]
1462993522763.png
516 KB, 1024x1450
>5' 4"
>~125 lbs
>34-27-36

Normally doesn't impede my cosplay too much, except my 125 is more fat than muscle. I want to tone up a bit before my next con, but I feel comfortable doing more revealing costumes whether or not I do.

That being said I have too much of a baby face and my boobs are too small to properly cosplay any super-sexy characters.

>mfw stuck cosplaying qts
>>
>>9054169
""""""frames"""""""
>>
>>9054252
height and weight are inclusively tied to each other.
>>
>>9053954
We have the perfect height anon!
>>
>>9060310
I think 5' 2", bust of 82/waist 65 with a small B-C cup, normal width shoulders and slender arms and legs is ideal lolita body type - you fit in all fixed size stuff, are small enough for old school pieces but can wear a push up bra if you need an extra 2-3cm to look good in MM or larger fixed size releases, are unlikely to boobloaf and still look skinny in sack dresses and higher waisted cuts because you have skinny arms/legs.
>>
File: 9p4i2j0l.jpg (91 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
9p4i2j0l.jpg
91 KB, 792x558
>>9054120
I have the same, am a guy.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-26-16-30-41.png (250 KB, 636x940) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-26-16-30-41.png
250 KB, 636x940
>>9058482
I'm this anon.
Little update, lost some weight again.
I'm very proud, used to be a landwhale.
I'm on several fb weight loss groups, so being proud and all I decided to post a screen shot of my weight tracker app and my current weight.
I weigh 59.1 kilo and my goal is 50.
Now several people attacked me for picking an "annorexic" goal weight.
Are these bitches just jelly or are they right?
Bmi 20.8 is not annorexic at all in my opinion
>>
>>9071637
They're jelly
My bmi is 18.8 and I overeat
>>
>>9071644
Yeah, I bet they are.
At least cgl is honest, thank goodness for that.
Maybe I should visit / fit from now on?
They are so hostile in those fb groups, it's getting obvious they're yelly, why else be so hostile?
I'm kinda chubby still, 50 kilo will be a better weight. I could stand to lose a few centimeters, really.
Any weight between bmi 18.5 and 24 seems fine to me.
They would totally attack you too over there for having a low but healthy bmi.
Now I want to lose those 9 kilos even more, just so I can rub it in lol.
And so I can wear unshirred Moitie hehe.
>>
>>9054045
Tall woman best woman 2 of my ex's were 5'11 and 6 foot rescpectively
>>
>>9071637
what is your height? it's pretty low desu, but should still be okay
>>
>>9071873
>>9071637
just realised I have brain damage, yeah it's ok as long as you're exercising not just starving yourself
>>
>>9071877
I'm not starving myself, no worries!
Eating healthy and exercising.
>>
162cm
>>
>>9071967
98 kg
>>
>>9071709
/fit/ is rarely helpful especially if you let them know that you are female.

good job though on your weight loss. i'm proud of you! 50kg is definitely not "anorexic" at that height.

i eat fast food and donuts several times a week and ice cream (regular ice cream not some arctic zero shit) daily, but i am 48kg at 155cm. however, i bust my ass at the gym 5 days a week lifting heavy. i used to believe that abs were made in the kitchen and you needed to count calories and do cardio, but that's a lie. i never had abs when i counted calories and ran 8 miles 4x a week, but now that i don't count calories or do cardio, i have visible abs.
>>
>>9068886
>Is that a good thing?
You are very good looking
Good job, you won the genetic lottery
>>
What would be the maximum height/weight for one-size clothing? I'm trying to figure out if I can try brand or taobao, or if there's no way it would fit.

I'm about 5'7 120 lbs, but I must have man shoulders, because the max on a lot of brands is 30-40cm, and I'm so far beyond that that I'm worried I'd be the hulk ripping a dress apart.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.