[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cosplay Facebook Pages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20160325_155354.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160325_155354.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Do they have a reason to exist or are they nothing but attention seekers? Would you recommend making one?
>>
they give you a place to refer people to if you don't want to give them your personal facebook. it also works as a more public thing in general. people can look up your cosplay name and find your page because they probably don't know your real name (which you have locked down to begin with).
>>
>>9048606
I know I have one just so my coworkers don't see my cosplay pictures. Some people prefer to make it so only certain people see the pictures, but I find it easier to just have them all in one spot.
>>
>>9048611
I haven't thought of this. This is a pretty good reason. Thanks.
>>
I was hesitant on making one for years but found its easier to have one and use it for more public interactions when you are at a convention then telling people your personal Facebook page. It's those who shove it in you for likes and go " go to my cosplay page" all the time that at seeking attention. It's all about how you use your page. Shameless promotion or a way to separate your cosplay life from your personal life.
>>
>>9048606
I find it really useful for finding photographers/other cosplayers I meet that I might not want to give my personal information yet, but would like to see again.
>>
>>9048611
This desu. Also its a good way to organize and document your own progress through the hobby. It makes it easier to hop to specific builds or projects without having to sift through personal pics irrelevant to cosplay
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.