[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lolita General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 1465352756906.jpg (505 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
1465352756906.jpg
505 KB, 595x842
Old thread >>9040587

So, here we have another AP print nobody asked for.
>>
>>9047821
This is the only AP print I've been interested in for about two years, save for re-releases. but I'm biased, I keep fish.

I just wish there were better photos of the navy colourway, because I'm sick of pastel vomit.
>>
>>9047821
Time to play everyone's favourite game!
FIND THE CROSS!
>>
Whatever happened to this dress? I thought Honey Honey was on hiatus, and then they did a re-release of the cat print, but this perfume bottle print kind of ...didn't happen?
>>
This isn't too bad but I'm coming to the realization that I just don't like AP's new art style. Something about it just looks weird to me, and it all seems so washed out in the stock photos. Maybe it'll grow on me as the year goes on, idk.
>>
File: akademie_der_meeresbrise.png (1 MB, 690x1625) Image search: [Google]
akademie_der_meeresbrise.png
1 MB, 690x1625
>>
>>9047844
That's not hard this time as they are the charms of the pearls at the print.
>>
>>9047844
I don't know whether to laugh or cry anon.
>>
>>9047876
>akamemie der meeresbriste

Acamemy of sea-breasts???
>>
>>9047821
I really like the cuts only because they are different than the last couple of prints. I'm still waiting on one where it's both cut and design thats good
>>
>>9047821
I wonder if they'll release a dolphin purse.
>>
>>9047867
>didn't happen
Because it's disgusting.
>>
>>9047916
It's supposed the be seebrise/seabreeze but idk how they got that misspelling.
>>
>>9047964
I know what it's supposed to be, I'm german, but it's just so funny how they fucked up.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465568786134.jpg (127 KB, 1135x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465568786134.jpg
127 KB, 1135x640
New AatP it looks like. Might be releasing tomorrow. I love the print but the colors are really weird.
>>
BIG NEWS on AP's Paris shop and tea party

>http://www.angelicpretty.com/en/2016paris.htm
>>
Newbie here. How do I choose the right petti for a dress? Is it based on skirt length or something else?
>>
>>9048047
You want it to be slightly shorter than the edge of your skirt. You also need to figure out it the skirt shape is bell or a-line and use an petticoat that matches. See the guidebook for additional details newfriend. http://thelolitaguidebook.tumblr.com/
>>
>>9048023
Oh AatP how I used to love you but you've broken my heartsince 2012. Why don't you love me anymore?
>>
>>9048023
Man this is some taobao-tier shit. AatP's gone down the toilet.
>>
Does anyone know how long the Innocent World Happy Packs will be available for reservation?
>>
>>9048047
In addition to the other anon's advice, I recommend you reading up more and just reading before posting because you're going to get a lot of screams of "summer" and "lurk more" if you're not careful. Cgl isn't really for spoonfeeding basic questions.
>>
>>9048047
>>9048081
Thanks for the advice, I'm going to give that guide a good read and go from there.
>>
>>9048077
While stock lasts, I imagine.
>>
>>9048023
I actually like the colorways- they're refreshingly different. Though I do hope the second from the right is actually lime green and not a yucky yellow color in real life.

I probably would've guessed this print was put out by a Taobao brand, but it's not like Taobao brands put out consistently shitty designs so I don't see why that's groanworthy? Or do people just miss AatP's "usual" stuff? This is the first thing they've put out in months that I've been even slightly interested in, but I'll wait to judge once we know the cuts.
>>
>>9048092
Taobao designs aren't shit, but they're on the whole still not up to par with the brand, and getting something with a design like that from Taobao would cost a fraction of what it will probably cost to get it from AatP.
>>
Is it still frowned upon to buy from Gothic Lolita Wigs? I know there was that whole racism controversy and a lot of people boycotted them but now it seems like nobody gives a shit anymore.
>>
>>9047867
I like perfume bottle prints so I remember this post in Lolita Updates forever ago. Don't think it was ever released and I doubt there are plans to. We just have to accept that some Taobao brands are fucking teases- looking at you, Krad Lanrete.
>>
>>9048124
People haven't forgotten about GLW's racism, but it's not like you're made into a pariah if you own wigs from them. I have two wigs from GLW, one bought secondhand and the other firsthand- while they're great quality, they're overpriced as fuck unless you get them on sale. Buy from their cosplay line.

If you're looking for alternatives without controversy, I like Arda a ton. Great quality for the price and the Classic line is not shiny at all.
>>
>>9048072
Seconding this and it's really, REALLY disappointing. They went from being one of my favorites to utter crap. I used to scroll through their stock wishing I could afford it all and now I struggle to find anything I even like.
>>
>>9048124
nobody gives a shit. People need to stop their holier-than-thou attitude about these companies when they actively buy mass produced H&M sweatshop goods all the time. The wigs are decent, who the fuck cares
>>
>>9047821
This is actually the first AP print I have liked in a whileeee.
>>
>>9048023
>getting some serious ML vibes
>no red or black colourwar
RRREEEEE
This had 100% dd potential. I love the silhouette shown on the second dress so much.
>>
>>9048124
It's frowned upon because their wigs are overpriced garbage
>>
>>9047876
I need this so hard
>>
>>9048227
The wigs aren't bad unless you're really unlucky, but the price is a little steep. No worse than Dreamholic or Lockshop though.
>>
For anybody using UPS ground shipping, in the 48 contiguous states UPS ground service rates will change effective July 11.
>>
>>9048072

Why do people always say taobao tier? I've actually noticed a huge improvement in taobao prints recently, much better than bodyline imo
>>
>>9048399
I've never actually seen a taobao print I've liked. The closest has been generic designs that can't really be called prints. That could be the reason. Oldfags also tend to be stuck in the past back when taobao was almost milanoo tier.
>>
>>9048399
lurk more.
>>
>>9048413
This is annoying enough when it's appropriate, so please don't shit up the fucking thread when it's not. Anon was obviously questioning why people use it as an insult when Taobao makes great stuff.
>>
>>9048399
I think that's the point. Taobao is close to brand quality, but not quite there. They are implying it looks off in one way or another when saying it's taobao tier.
While we all know bodyline is nowhere close to brand tier.
>>
>>9048411
My favorite print was made by a Taobao brand, and most of my closet is brand. Though to be fair I generally hate prints. There are so many Taobao brands that it's impossible to generalize them. Souffle Song is pretty different in quality from R-Series, for example.
>>
>>9047821
Didn't they release this print a month or so ago?

>I stg, AP prints look all the same
>>
>>9048459
I'm not saying they're shit, I'm saying despite constantly searching taobao for lolita I've never found one I actually like. Therefore someone else could have the same problem and consider taobao to be noticeably worse than most brand as a whole. I have a lot of taobao too, with Dear Celine being my favorite. I just have never found a print that I personally like.
>>
>>9047867
What is this beauty?!
>>
Does anyone know what a cotton jsk weighs aproximatedly? And a chiffon one? I'm on the verge of adding more to an order but I'm not sure if I'm hitting the weight limit of 2kgs before it gets more expensive to ship as there's already a bag in there.
>>
>>9048125
>KL teases a dress with a cat shape cut out dress
>that was two years ago
>posts an updated sketch
>over 8 months ago

I'm willing to wait but my boner can only get so hard.
>>
Is Buyee good to buy hot releases with? I want to buy an h.Naoto item but it says "two days processing time". Has anyone else used it?
>>
>>9048446
Lurk more.
>>
>>9048399
Taobao is awful, I've pretty much sworn off ordering anything, especially with an SS and shipping from china the prices inflate dramatically, it just isn't worth it.
>>
>>9048541
Some taobao brands are better quality than others. Souffle Song and Surface Spell or Krad Lanrete for example are in completely different leagues. Some are in the category of high quality indie.
>>
>>9048125

Dang, that sucks. Thanks for the update though.

Here's hoping both KL and HH get off their butts and eventually get around to releasing these prints.
>>9048482

It's just called perfume bottle print so far, by taobao brand Honey Honey lolita. You might want to read >>9048125, though, it was never released.
>>
>>9048596
I have a surface spell skirt and its REALLY well made, nice material and lace and good construction. I don't see why so many people dismiss taobao when there are some legitimately good brands.
>>
>>9048667
Because a lot of people don't like putting the effort that goes into finding decent taobao brands. Not to mention it's not a label put on a pedestal like main brands are so the value is automatically put lower.

>more for me tho
>>
>>9048667

>>9048667

If you look in the archives, there was a "lolita quality" thread just a bare few weeks ago. Gulls took a close look at brand and taobao items, and consistently, there's just a lot of things that brands do better, like using slightly softer lace, printing true black instead of deep charcoal grey, and printing a fabric all the way through instead of just at the surface. Yes, we're nitpicking, but if you're going to sit there and claim taobao is same quality as brand, you need to back that up rather than say you have one nice skirt from one taobao brand.

Truthfully speaking, though, the real reason you can't see why people are comparing it to taobao is because of what >>9048147 said. Almost every release has someone saying this about every AatP or AP print, brand prints have really taken a dive this year, while some (not all) taobao brands have stepped up their artwork. So if you've just joined lolita recently, I don't blame you for not being able to see the difference. Even 2015 F/W releases were much better than anything released in 2016. The layout, the colour control, the designs were just so much more coherent last year compared to this year.
>>
I was wondering, how would one get involved in the harajuku/lolita events in Japan? Like tea parties and such
>>
>>9048707
by being Japanese
>>
File: komachi_image3-e1465604236529.jpg (82 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
komachi_image3-e1465604236529.jpg
82 KB, 550x413
There's a new brand that's exclusively catering to plus-sized Lolitas. Apparently the fashion's being designed by DaDa and it's under Dynamite Tommy. Thoughts?
I think some of the tights are cool, but the dresses so far...
>>
>>9048762
If the designs look anything like that illustration, it's going to be a hot mess is what I think.
>>
>>9048762
having a good laugh at this
>>
File: 120610060079.png (230 KB, 501x584) Image search: [Google]
120610060079.png
230 KB, 501x584
>>9048692
I saw that thread and generally agree with what you're saying. Still, I think cgl needs to move on from thinking that Taobao brands are a monolith. The only reason we lump Taobao brands together is 1) when lolita was a younger fashion, the only Taobao shops catering to lolitas sold accessories, replicas, or original dresses that were poor in design/quality, and 2) now, because there are so many shops, it's hard for any one store to get a name for itself unless it releases something super popular (Ista Mori, Krad Lanrete) or super cheap (Infanta, Souffle Song).

Most Taobao shops don't approach brand quality. But if you pay brand prices, you can find brand quality dresses on Taobao. I found this comparison of Krad and BTSSB: http://egl.livejournal.com/18964756.html. It's much riskier for Taobao brands to invest in little details because they don't have the customer loyalty that brands have built up over the years. So, yeah, generally, they're mid-tier quality.

That doesn't make them worse, though. Rather high prices + high quality, most Taobao shops offer bargain prices + decent quality. Sure, I think custom lace and true black-blacks are great, but JUST this Meta piece pictured is ~$270 USD when I can buy the OP, beret, AND sash pictured in >>9047876 for ~$100 USD. That's without a shopping service/shipping fees included for either. The price differential is pretty damn wild, especially if you don't really know enough to appreciate what makes a garment good vs phenomenal.

"It's Taobao tier" has become the new "This looks like Bodyline/Milanoo." I get what people are trying to say, but I don't see it being true anymore. At least pinpoint a shitty Taobao store in your insults of ugly brand releases.
>>
File: img_banner_002.jpg (178 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
img_banner_002.jpg
178 KB, 800x1200
>>9048765
hoo, boy, I wish they looked as good as the picture.
>>
>>9048781
kek

is this real?
>>
>>9048785
http://www.komachijapan.com/
yes
>>
>>9048777
>>9048777
"It's Taobao tier", as far as I can tell, has always meant something like "better than Bodyline, but still nowhere near brand quality".

And we're not making an overall value judgement on Brand vs Taobao, we're just discussing garment quality independent from price and other factors. You probably are getting way more bang for your buck with Taobao, but it doesn't change the fact that compared to most brand brand, most Taobao brand stuff isn't as nice in terms of quality or design.

Also maybe it's just me, but I don't get why everyone's so eager to suck Krad Lanrete's dick. Their construction's great and their designs are nice, but it's not really like they're phenomenal or anything. Mozarabic was good, but honestly that's about it.
>>
File: BLK.jpg (181 KB, 600x682) Image search: [Google]
BLK.jpg
181 KB, 600x682
Hi, thinking about buying pic related off Kera shop, I can't find any measurements for TF OP's on the shop page or lolibrary. Does anybody have one or know what their sizing is like?
>>
>>9048816

Anon that dress is a clusterfuck of gorgeousness. I can think of no reason why it works so damn well. 10/10 I need it
>>
>>9048399
It's not the prints, it's the quality of materials.
You know how you buy secondhand brand and the buttons fall off when you wear it?
When you buy MTO or new Taobao, the buttons fall off when you open the package.
>>
>>9048792
Since the boom in popularity with Lost In Sea Blue, KL spawned at least two/three other sister brands, Citanul and Ecailles de Lune (I think Dark Box as well)

Rather than 'sucking dick' as you put it, people are just interested to see what they'll put out. It's not easy running that many brands, and churning out so many styles.
>>
>>9048777
I don't understand the hype around Ista Mori or Krad Lanrete. Their prints are boring or garish and their prices are like actual brand, not to mention people try to shill them on the secondhand market like brand. It doesn't help the case. Every time I hear someone say Nameless Poem is their dream dress, I discount them as having shit taste. Seriously, there is nothing else that appeals to you more than a borderline-normie dress with crosses on it? Are you even interested in the fashion or do you just want a label to hang your hat on? (using general "you" here, not person I'm replying to.)

Sure, there are good non-JP brands, and Ista Mori and Krad Lanrete (and euro brands like Lady Sloth) are actually top-tier. That should be a good indicator of what "Taobao-tier" means. It doesn't get better than any of those. Once you dig deeper and the prices get lower, you face inconsistent sizing, blah details, knockoff pieces, and garbage fabrics. Sure, okay, buy Miss Point if you really have a boner for VM. Or just accept that it's too small for Amerifatties and get over it, and buy some IW instead.
>>
>>9048849

Okay, we get it, you don't like Chinese indie brand. But that's just like, your opinion man.
>>
>>9048853
Okay we get it, you like Chinese indie brand. But that's just like, your opinion man.
>>
>>9048855

I actually prefer brand and haven't bought indie in ages, but honestly, your comment is full of a lot of opinion that's being presented as fact.
>>
>>9048729
Okay, but like where are these things announced?
>>
File: tumblr_o8kn17fw7Z1sd87t7o7_400.jpg (38 KB, 345x437) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8kn17fw7Z1sd87t7o7_400.jpg
38 KB, 345x437
So what is this clusterfuck shiny print actually supposed to be?
>>
>>9048841
Don't forget wonky seams, visibly asymmetrical/uneven patterns, badly-sewn lace, fabric marker stains, broken zippers, unfinished ribbon edges, and random basting stitches that they didn't bother to unpick
>>
>>9048853
sure. isn't that what we're here to do? share our uninformed opinions? I've had terrible experiences with Chinese indie. sorry, this is 4chan, I shouldn't have to sugarcoat every post.
Bloo bloo bloo! If you can't take the salt, go back to the hugbox. Lord almighty.
>>
>>9048781

>that attempt to slim the silhouette by outlining it in white

3/10 you tried japan.
>>
>>9048858
oh, my bad. Source: personal experience, unverifiable by you. I wasted a ton of money on garbage Chinese indie.
Hope this helps!
>>
>>9048863
It's supposed to be cute, but rather failed.
>>
>>9048866

It'd be more believable if she actually talked about quality and not her personal opinion on how things look.

Personally I hate AP's designs but it's not like I actually know what the quality is like, so I don't bash AP based on quality. Not "oh I discount every lolita's opinion based on if they like a design I don't like or not."

At least comment on Dear Celine's usage of mediocre lace I could find easily on ebay or Infanta's questionable construction. Otherwise it sounds like a load of nothing.

Speaking of which, how about Japanese Indie brands? I see Seraphim a lot and they have nice simple designs, but how does its quality hold up?
>>
>>9048871

What is the print supposed to be though?
>>
>>9048873
Seconding information on Seraphim. I'm currently eyeling two of their OPs
>>
>>9048876
Cute

In all seriousness, I have no idea...maybe flower mazes?
>>
>>9048873
Okay, OP here, let me elaborate:
All Chinese indie suffers from the same flaws: it is a significant cut under actual brand. Whether it be Ista Mori (the least inspired designs in the world) or Infanta (cheap-ass basics, and don't even bother buying the prints), you will not even come close to brand.

Here is my specific problem with Ista Mori other than that Nameless Poem is utter garbage: no details, no quality to speak of, no comparison whatsoever. So not only does it command an unfair price, the fabric is Joann-tier, the design is bad, and the sizing is limited (it comes in actual sizes and not shirred, which is inconsistent with the rest of Lolita fashion). For all of those reasons, it is bad.

I didn't feel the need to comment on Dear Celine or Infanta in my original post because those topics have been beaten to death. Even you spoke on them in your post that I am replying to now. Why should I have to justify myself to you? I actually don't. The secret is we agree.
>>
>>9048889
>Ista Mori
>unfair prices
what?
>>
>>9048841
Girls have definitely received brand dresses with buttons that quickly fell off, though. I remember someone received an AP dress missing the star buttons. More damning than loosely sewn buttons would be fuzzy quality prints and crappy lace.
>>9048849
Do you have dresses from Taobao shops that have had these kinds of issues? I own seven dresses from different Taobao shops, all under $100 ($70 in average). The "worst" has fuzzy printing when you look at it closely, but the construction is solid, fabric is nice non-wrinkling quality, and the lace is pretty. The best is an utterly gorgeous chiffon dress that I wish I had two of-it's so fucking luxurious. Never had a serious issue except once I didn't get a second waist tie.

Of course there's shit on Taobao, it is a huge marketplace. But if you're smart and read reviews, it's easy to avoid the shit. The only time you get garbage fabric is if you're buying a $30 dress from some shady shop that sells replicas.
>>
>>9048898
Secondhand or new?

And yes. I have. They're not replicas, either, but I sure as fuck don't buy Chinese indie anymore. Maybe I'm spoiled because I buy AP. Like anon said, it's just my opinion.
>>
>>9048889
Maybe I'm biased because I own this dress and it's one of my favorites but you have to be talking out of your ass right now. Have you ever owned or even seen nameless poem in person? Unless the recent releases quality changed or something, that dress is surprisingly high quality for a taobao brand. Ista Mori's other dresses are kinda meh sure but you're really underestimating the quality of Nameless Poem IMO.

Also

>unfair prices

What are you talking about? From taobao this dress really wasn't that expensive. Their storenvy is a different story.
>>
>>9048889

I had the Ista Mori dress for a bit, and sold it because eh, crosses are not my thing. But Joann tier fabric? No details? The details were appropriate and well thought out including the lace and the pintucks (unlike IW, whose skirts sometimes have no lace hem to speak of) and the fabric was a heavyweight polyester that draped very well. Compare that to my Ragnarok skirt (which continues to disappoint me to this day). Weird fabric, unfortunately bunched up gathers, and lace that doesn't even match up (one's a lighter beige than the other).

In the end, I think high end brand will always beat out high end taobao and the pricing will usually show it. But come on, it's not like you even bought that dress. I feel really unfair comparing it to AatP whose quality is notorious for being off, but I paid 2/3 the price of that AatP skirt for that ista mori dress and quite frankly got a better deal.
>>
>>9048898
lol not getting a waist tie is about on par with not getting buttons, takes twice as long to fix when you're working with unaccountable Chinese ""brands"". at least AP has brick and mortar stores in other countries
>>
>>9048889
Having different sizes is a good thing, though...? Shirring is supposed to be decorative, not stretched to its limit to accomodate different sizes. I'm petite so even MM is a little big on me, and I have a BTSBB dress with corset lacing that gaps in the chest area because my bust is small. I'd love for more brands to do sizing. Also, IW does sizing and I think Meta does as well occasionally- not sure where you got the impression that it's uncommon.
>>
File: this_is_everyone.jpg (28 KB, 600x311) Image search: [Google]
this_is_everyone.jpg
28 KB, 600x311
>>9048907
Maybe I'm off-base for calling Ista Mori overpriced. I think it should sell for about the same as Infanta, and Krad Lanrete should sell for as much as Ista Mori does. Undoubtedly an unpopular opinion because English-speaking Lolitas don't understand how the market works or how much anything should ever cost (see LM).
And just to cover my ass, this is still only my opinion. Disagree all you want.
>>
>>9048912
You samefag really fast, and nice humblebrag there. Sizing is fine, but we have corset lacing for people who are under 100lbs. I prefer shirring in the interest of consistency. It makes shopping easier for everyone if they know what to expect. I stick to big brands because the sizing is more or less consistent. I'm an ultra fatty-chan because I ~only~ fit into quarter-back shirring and up, so good for you that you fit into the tiny sizes. Consistency makes the shopping experience better for everyone.
>>
>>9048903
All bought new except for the fuzzy print one, I bought that secondhand. I was a little overzealous with that and didn't look at detail shots, so that was my fault. My wardrobe is mostly brand by a longshot (I have no sense of brand loyalty so I have a mix of all major brands). I love my brand dresses, but 99% of the time I buy secondhand because it's very rare I see something I like enough to spend over $200.
>>
>>9048916

Lol I didn't make that post dearie, because unlike anon, my tits are large enough to fill MM and my waist tiny enough to fit comfortably into it. It's like a fucking glove on me.

Hail MM, I fucking love you. Please don't die.
>>
>>9048918
No, idiot, the AP without the buttons.
>>
>>9048918
>won't spend > $200
confirmed ita
I don't spend over $200 on anything either, but I buy all brand. You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>9048916
Humblebragging about having no chest and stuff looking like a sack on me? If you say so, but I'm talking about my experiences with one-size-fits-all trend rampant in the fashion. I just gave an example of corset lacing not working for smaller girls, it can still gap, and it looks shitty when all the fabric folds in the back too. Again, what consistency are you talking about? Some brands do have sizing, and it's easy to look at a sizing chart. Every dress churned out by brands does not have shirring, so there's not consistency there.
>>
>>9048920
Lol you have some of the weirdest taste ever
I do not understand
>>
>>9048923
>>9048920
Thank you both for this non-enlightening conversation. This has been an utter waste of my time and an excellent reminder of why I don't come here.
I need a fucking nap. Enjoy your evening. I still hate Nameless Poem and nothing will change my mind.
>>
>>9048921
If you can't fucking figure out it was an issue because it was new, then you're a moron.
>>
>>9048928

Maybe don't be so quick on calling out samefag and the conversation would be more productive. You reap what you sow, etc.
>>
>>9048922
>what is reading comprehension
>>
Odd, I've always understood taobao-tier to mean not so much the quality of the dress, but rather the design has a kind of throw-everything-randomly-at-the-dress-this-is-my-first-lolita-dress-design-please-like-me kind of vibe.

To take >>9048777's example, the taobao dress she linked not only has a sash, but also mixes beige, white and gold, gratuitous buttons and bows, both sailor collar and gold chains. I really don't mean any offence, but it really looks more like a Love Live idol anime lolita costume to me. In contrast Meta's sailor dress indeed looks like a lolita sailor dress, buttons and bows and pleats don't like like they were thrown on randomly.

Or at least, that's how I understood the term to be used.

Not going to argue the quality issue, though if some anons want to start another "quality taobao/lolita" thread, I'd really like to see which taobao brands are better than others. A lot of the issue with taobao is that the individual brands are so hard to follow, it'd be nice to see closeup photos of the indie brands gulls are talking about in this thread.
>>
>>9048928
It's funny because I was being civil and just questioning where you were getting your info. Disagreeing is not attacking. Sorry you're upset?

I don't even care about Ista Mori, so.
>>
>>9048932
yeah, yeah. or you can choose not to pile onto someone who actually agrees with you. your choice. sorry I rustled your jimmies. if you're so sensitive, maybe this isn't a good place for you, either.
>>
>>9048939
Another quality thread with a focus on comparison between Taobao brands would be nice. I don't know much about what makes a dress great so I can't contribute expertise, but I can definitely post detail photos of the stuff I do have from Taobao.
>>
>>9048943

Go take a nap like you promised anon.
>>
>>9048914
Ista Mori inflated the value of that dress by selling it for a ridiculous price on storenvy (more than double the taobao price) and dumb western lolitas bought it. So you'll have people selling it for $200 trying to get back what they paid and people who bought theirs through taobao are also inflating the price because they can get away with it
>>
File: -149859570.png (851 KB, 800x1176) Image search: [Google]
-149859570.png
851 KB, 800x1176
>>
>>9048939
That's what I interpret it too. I can go to Lolita updates and be extremely annoyed to scroll down enough ugly prints.

Just because a few Taobao designers happen to release some really good pieces, doesn't mean that as a whole, anything from there has a cute design.

Out of like 10 new releases, I think only 2 would have caught my eye so whenever someone say Taobao tier, it's design that I think of
>>
Secrets
>>
Snagged Aquarium Carnival last night. Apparently no one liked it in Japan, the AP store was completely empty.
>>
>>9049267
It seems like taobao designers have this list of things that can go on a lolita dress, and that they feel the need to tick every box. Maybe quantity> quality explains it.

Not to say that taobao brands aren't quality, because some of them are.

Having said this I thirst for KL's King of Versailles already.
>>
>>9047821
how many carnival prints can you make
give it a rest, AP
>>
>>9049298
I also bought it online. But I'm always one for sax/navy dresses. It's interesting that the Japanese don't care for it though. I wonder why?
>>
File: large.jpg (109 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
109 KB, 480x640
>>9048939
It's a matter of taste- I find the Taobao one way, way cuter. The only nitpick is the white on that little badge things on the beret and sash, which you don't have to buy. The OP itself is plain and doesn't stray that far outside of what brands usually do with sailor (collar, buttons, chains). The Meta one seems really generically designed and even looks cheaper to me, though I'm sure the construction is solid.

For a good example of overuse of bows, though, see BTSSB's mess here. Anyone want to post some ugly Taobao dresses, especially ones where you can tell they tried? It's too easy mode to ask for shitty they-tried-but-have-no-idea-what-lolita-is on Taobao, but did you ever find something that was posted on Lolita Updates where they missed the mark?
>>
Where the fuck is my British Bear?
>>
>>9049372
sitting in APs warehouse while they laugh

rip
>>
>>9049368
you're asking for pics of literally every taobao Lolita dress
>>
>>9049301

>KL's King of Versailles

Whoa, what? Pics?

I haven't been excited for KL since their 12 constellations dress. I wish they did more classic prints like that and MC instead of BTSSB copycat shit.
>>
>>9049368

I like some taobao but come on it's easy enough to find duds. Just look at Neverland's everything. Shitty plastic cloth, weird F+F tier designs, questionable construction. 80% of taobao is like that. It takes time to find the good stuff. At least with brand you're somewhat guaranteed a modicum of quality (although not all the time, I'm looking at you AaTP).
>>
File: DSC_0061-400x600[1].jpg (74 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0061-400x600[1].jpg
74 KB, 400x600
>>9049368
>>
>>9049381
the price we pay for not paying scalper price
>>
>>9049390
>>
>>9049397
The entirety of Classical Puppets is a joke.
>>
>>9049399
kinda like you
>>
>>9049399
>>
>>9049403
>>
>>9049368
Oops, I only got 4 hours of sleep. I meant to say things Taobao releases for reservation periods, not ready made. I know that seems like backtracking but I was thinking conventional lolita brands in the sense they are run more like brands than Bodyline.
>>
>>9049414
>I-I know it sounds like backtracking but I'm totes not
>y-you believe me right guys?
>r-right?
>>
>>9049418
kek either way it's whatever, post shitty everything because it's fun, but it's pretty easy mode still to do ready made like above anon said.
>>
>>9047876
OTT Sailor
>>
>>9049399
That looks more like a bad stock photo than anything, anon.

I own some CP, the dresses would be too long on a short person but otherwise they're not bad at all.
>>
>>9049438
Post pics.
>>
>>9049386
that left one hnnng
>>
>>9049447
Why did they use dark lining for the front though?
>>
>>9048777
>>9048692
Something I want to comment on with talk of "quality" is that we really must define it because it's such an empty and thrown around word.

A great example is I hear things like "Brand x is going down in quality" all the time but this never seems to be the case. People need to tell the release, cut and colorway and specify the issue they're having with it.
>>
>>9049447

Fuuuuuuuuuck time to get scalped by clobba again. Let me throw money at you.
>>
>>9049447
I need it in the black. I do wonder how the head accessories are going to work out. Or if there will be an OP.
>>
>>9048692
I never said brand and taobao aren't on the same level, but there are taobao good quality brands and lumping all taobao int he shit quality category is incorrect
>>
>>9049403
>>9049408
> Rose Melody
> bad

Anon please, try to be serious. They're not the idealized burando quality, but they certainly aren't messes.
>>
>>9049478
It would be great if someone with the know-how made a guide, like "Hallmarks of a well-made lolita garment." I can tell the difference between good and bad lace, but it would be awesome if someone could write about commonly used lolita fabrics, how to tell the quality of stitching, etc. I only know what I've learned from looking for good quality normie clothes and have never sewn anything more complicated than a crappy pillow, otherwise I'd be all over it.
>>
>>9048954
On this note, does Krad or Ista Mori still refuse shopping services? I've never actually bought from them before but I heard they do this so they can scalp the Western market as hard as they possibly can.
>>
>>9049535
There was a disaster with a bunch of idiotic highschoolers trying to do a massive group order and Krad fucked it up and a bunch of westerners were pissed, and so Krad won't sell to them except through Clobba.
>>
>>9048914
I bought my nameless poem for $92 shipped and with SS fees... Most infanta stuff comes out to about the same price doesn't it? are you only looking at its over doubled store envy price?
>>
>>9049478
This, I also think people say "wow the quality/brand sucks now" when referring to stylistic choices they don't personally appreciate and it drives me up the wall.
>>
>>9049535
Clobba is now the only option as other anon has said, but apparently according to clobba KL isa going to open an international website where we can order directly from KL. However, it is apparently going to be at the same price level as what clobba is currently offering. I've only seen this from a girl who emailed clobba and posted on Lolita Updates.
>>
Does anyone from Europe/Germany have a suggested place to buy a petticoat that'll arrive in under three weeks? I forgot to pack my petticoat and everytime I ship to Germany it seems that items take about 2-3 weeks as long as they don't hit customs. Is my only hope Amazon/party stores or does anyone have experience with europe based reseller.
>>
>>9049598
Lolitabutiken sells Ergi petticoats - otherwise, buy something from Japan (e.g. a Chocomint petti from Closet Child) and use EMS for 2-5 days shipping
>>
>>9049598
Lolitabutiken, or you could try a rockabilly or goth shop for an A line petti
>>
>>9049636
Closetchild didn't mark down my package when I ordered from them directly, but if you use an SS like Tenshi then you'll be able to mark it down.
>>
>>9049641
>>9049636
thanks guys, i realized there was a petticoat thread and this was half answered already so i appreciate getting real replies!
>>
Mfw I missed out on Misty Sky (Cart error x5) and they still charged me for the damn thing. I didn't get the confirmation email or even the jsk in the end so obviously it was an error by Paygent.

I just shot them an email, has anyone had this problem before? I really hope they refund me soon because the process to log a dispute is seriously inconvenient.
>>
>>9049447
Yep, plain front has a full bustle back
>>
>>9049447
>>9049480
>>9049457
>>9049494
You also get a choice of light blue or navy
>>
>>9049480
Fingers crossed they'll do the 50/50 payment plans again for the reservations
>>
>>9050365
>>
>>9050350
Yeah, it's happened to me before and another anon. I emailed in Japanese and they refunded me the next business day.
>>
>>9049499
Rose Melody is terrible quality. They have replicated/stolen prints and they never put out anything new. Lurk more.
>>
>>9050533
Thanks anon, that's reassuring...I wrote to them in Japanese too, so hope that makes resolving it faster!
>>
>>9048023

What is this called?
>>
File: 06071614_5756743b3e067.jpg (295 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
06071614_5756743b3e067.jpg
295 KB, 500x600
I am really into the OP, but the way it's cut makes me skeptical of it it would look good on me or not. Just because the measurments will fit a 96cm bust doesn't mean it will look good on it. What do you gulls think? Should I risk it? Or should I not even try because everything looks like shit on anything bigger then a B-cup in lolita
>>
>>9050736
Skip it if you're busty. The bust panel thing cuts off mid-boob and you need to be pretty flat for that to look good.
>>
The majority of the time I take concrit advice and I like the results but something is been grinding my gears about the concrit on one of my coords. I did a coord with a yellow meta dress with VERY little red on it. You have to be super close to the dress to see that the bunny on the print has a red bow on it. The overall color scheme for the dress is yellow but multiple people said to ditch the yellow shoes which match the yellow on the dress perfectly for red shoes. I just fell like the whole red shoes and yellow dress combination is super overdone and nobody seems to be taking a risk and doing a yellow coord without any red in it.
>>
>>9050377
shit, this colourway came out of the blue, but it still looks pretty good. Maybe a light minty-blue would've been good, but there is a light blue option already.

Any news from clobba?
>>
>>9050771
This isn't your personal blog. If you don't like concrit, don't take it. No one wants to hear you bitch in the general thread
>>
Whatever happened to collage anon? I haven't seen their tumblr upfated in a while.
>>
>>9050377
>>9050791

Not going to lie this is rather a dark horse that came out of nowhere. I like this color the most.

And seconding news from clobba. I'm ready to throw some money away.
>>
>>9050750
Ahh ok! That's what I was afraid of! Maybe I'll pick up the peplum jsk instead.
>>
>>9050826
I've already contacted him about it as soon as I saw the release posted on lolita updates- clobba is really slow at answering on weekends.
>>
>>9050377
Did they just photoshop this color on?
>>
How's the fit of ETC ops? The bust seems oddly small...it's like 78-80 cm? I'm 86 cm, so maybe I'm just out if luck.
>>
>>9051002
Okay, I was going to help you out because I own the Chocolate Bar OP you just won, but you've posted about it in at least three different threads and then you're not waiting for responses so I'm just here to say that you need to stop.
>>
>>9050363
>>9050365
This may be a dumb question but how does KL keep westerners from ordering through shopping services? I really hate clobba and don't want to give them any of my money
>>
>>9051012
What? I have no idea what you're talking about--I've never asked this question before.
>>
>>9051028
Lurk more.
>>
>>9051026
As far as I understand it, KL has representatives across various regions that handle orders for those who cone within the respective areas. You can only order from this closed list of representatives, and not from KL directly. Clobba is the representative for western costumers, and the only one at that.

If I'm wrong about any of this, let me know, I'm pretty intrigued too.

Can I ask what happened to make you hate clobba? It's not perfect but not the worst SS.
>>
>>9051031
I've probably been on this board longer than you have.
>>
>>9050736
I'm busty and am trying it. Might regret it, might not, but I'm going to try. It probably wouldn't be all that hard to sell if it's a disaster.
>>
So sad I've only just discovered Long Ears & Sharp Ears' Studio Hiding in the gift box because it's so cute goddammit I don't want brown
>>
>>9051040
That's just awful. Is it possible to use a shopping service to go through a Chinese representative and avoid Clobba? Does anyone know who the Chinese distributors are?

I want this, but I'm so salty over KL's distribution of it's prints. If it's worth half of Clobba's price, then it's worth half that. If I have to go through Clobba's scalping, I'm just going to buy actual brand instead.
>>
>>9051084
I JUST sold my lavender jsk set. It's super adorable in person.
>>
>>9051099
Thankfully most are sjws who don't even follow the religion's most basic rules, but it would make me nervous too.
>>
>>9051099
This is really shit bait, but any "muslim" lolita is barely following the basic tenants of her own modesty codes, so being religious (other than using the headscarf to point out her religion) is unlikely, it is even less likely that she would be an extremist.
>>
>>9051082
Whats your measurments if you dont mind me asking? Im so hesitant because it's a lot of money to gamble to maybe git right. At least i dont feel hesitation when i buy second hand
>>
>>9051099
no but I'm tired of ignorant ass people like yourself
>>
>>9051070
Lurk more.
>>
Komachi226653DarkLolita.
Thoughts?
It's ugly. People keep bitching about the designs "fitting badly", but looking at the models, there is nothing wrong with the fit. So I don't understand what they want changed.
>>
>>9051102
Ahhh definitely going to keep an eye out. I love the lavender and the white JSK and the mint salo (plus those cat ears are adorable!!!) Is the quality good? I've never had anything from them before
>>
>>9051002
The measurements tend to be accurate. Newer shirred ETC stuff is usually larger.
>>
>>9049478
AatP in particular has pretty shitty construction on some recent garments and a satiny slightly see-through fabric for prints (often unlined) that you can say is an aesthetic choice but would be called cheap coming from a Taobao brand.
>>
This might sound ridiculous but has anyone ever worn a jsk a skirt? like tucked the bodice in
>>
>>9051267

I personally havent but I've read of girls doing it online ! (like tumblr, CoF, etc)
>>
>>9051267
>tucked the bodice in
I guess as long as you couldn't see an outline it's okay.... depends on thee bodice too right? Like if there's a lot of extra parts on there, you're gonna not want to do that..
>>
>>9051267
Kind of, but only with JSKs that had really plain bodices. I have a sailor JSK from Meta that I wore under a more embellished AatP cutsew, for example. It only worked because the JSK lacks any real frills on the straps or other details. I also wear a really simple IW JSK with a detachable bow under a bustier of a contrasting colour, but that seems more common.

People also to use those fully-shirred Princess Bustle/Shirring Princess JSKs from Baby as skirts by "inverting" the bodice under the skirt/over the hips, and disguising the waist with a bustier, wide belt, or frilly blouse hem. It rarely looked good, though.
>>
>>9051031
Just wait until this becomes a word filter or something you fucking dumb mongoloid.
>>
>>9050771
link to lolibrary for dress or a picture of the dress you have? Would be helpful.

Also fuck /cgl/ advice. It's really irritating that everyone here thinks they are the fucking Miranda Priestly of lolita and it's mind boggling because have you seen the people that actually post here? Most of 4chan in general is fucking trash. It's not even a question that girls browsing here suffer from the same pitfalls that other anons on other boards do. Not to mention that even if they don't, they always refuse to prove they aren't. No one here knows how to back anything up.

I've had people on here tell me to put a lip liner pencil on my eyelid. Sure, people do this sometime but to ADVISE IT? AS IF IT WERE THE ONLY VIABLE OPTION? Like come now, child. You're being silly because you've got a keyboard in front of you and no one can stop you.

Yellow goes with yellow and as long as they are of the same tone, you are okay.

It's fucking retarded to look at a picture on a screen and try to debate color matching when no monitor is the same or calibrated the same way. As I've said in the past, it's asinine to assume that everyone anon here who wants to debate color matching is also a professional digital artist that had their monitor calibrated to the closest possible thing... and even then, not 100% accurate.

The simple version of my rant is that people come here to bitch and complain and you shouldn't listen to anything they say because they're of unforseen bias.
>>
>>9051288
Lurk more.
>>
>>9051304

How the fuck are you so slow to figure this out, we're infected with trolls and HWC and you're only ranting now because someone finally told you something you don't like.

THIS is the reason gulls keep saying cgl isn't for newbies, you're supposed to filter all the advice through your own experience. Asking cgl for advice isn't worse than asking for anonymous advice anywhere else, you're the one that's not selecting your source smartly.
>>
>>9051288
I hope, this fuckhead is annoying. They were so excited for summer to come so they could write that, and now they can't stop.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 5184x3456
>>9051452
>this mad over being told to lurk more
>>
>>9051455
>misusing the meme this hard
I wish there was a way to block people from posting until they've frequent the board for at least half a year.
>>
>>9051465
I've been here since 1999 and my dad owns Nintendo

there's no way I'm new :(
>>
>>9051367
I'm just going to print t-shirts and buttons with this now.

In fact, I'm going to run a lolita panel at my local con, and just have nothing but a slide that says "lurk more" on it and then get up and leave the room.
>>
>>9051026
Why do you hate Clobba? They have great customer service
>>
>>9051411
I've said stuff here before and it's caught on. I don't see why me stressing my opinion wouldn't do the same. I've already seen it work in other threads.
>>
>>9051541

What exactly do you want to catch on, people ranting in lolita general? Yay. What an awesome contribution, you're not a shit anon.
>>
File: KoizoraandRainofWatercolor.jpg (138 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
KoizoraandRainofWatercolor.jpg
138 KB, 480x640
>>9048023
They finally released how it's going to look it.

I actually really like it
>>
File: KoizoraandRainofWatercolorJSKii.jpg (126 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
KoizoraandRainofWatercolorJSKii.jpg
126 KB, 480x640
>>9048023
>>9051652
This is JSK II
>>
>>9051652
Why is this being released as AaTP. It should be Baby. There is nothing gothic about this.
>>
File: KoizoraandRainofWatercolorOP.jpg (136 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
KoizoraandRainofWatercolorOP.jpg
136 KB, 480x640
>>9048023
>>9051652
>>9051659
The OP is actually kind of fugly.
>>
>>9051109
97-70-102. I find I can often get away with being busty in shirred AP. I'll let you know how it goes anon.
>>
File: RainyDayMemory.jpg (105 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
RainyDayMemory.jpg
105 KB, 480x640
This is also being released in the same series for you non-print folks.

I do like this too. Only has two colorways of Sax and Purple
>>
>>9051659
Holy shit, that's a cool colorway. This is the first decent AATP dress this year. I think I like jsk I better but not sure
>>
>>9051652
>>9051659
>>9051666
I was hoping I'd like it better after photos were released, kind of disappointed by how basic and lacking in detail the cuts are. It just seems kind of crude.
>>
>>9051679
Don't do it anon, AaTP has the worst construction/quality of the major brands.
>>
>>9051662
AATP has been releasing sweet stuff forever, where the fuck have you been? Or are you one of those people that thinks anything in a dark or muted color scheme isn't sweet despite the details, cut, and lace
>>
>>9051652

>those pearl-nipple drops, though
>>
File: 15_10_4_60_1.jpg (71 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
15_10_4_60_1.jpg
71 KB, 480x640
What's the biggest headbow you've ever seen, gulls? This is on CC right now.
>>
>>9051684
I just long for the better times... This isn't even trying to be creepy cute, which is often the minimum effort AaTP puts in.

I don't even see why Baby bothers having another company at this point. It should just fold AaTP into itself and stop pretending it's making 'gothic' things anymore.
>>
>>9051691

You know they're close enough to look like it.

The non print has much better placement for the umbrella-raindrop design.
>>
>>9051687
It'll give you a heart attack once you realise how flimsy and badly-made it is. That shiny fabric that they're using is about as flimsy as lining fabric, and there's a good chance that this cut will be boned as well.
>>
>>9051693
Like in general or on a non-ita?
>>
>>9051701
fuck I didn't think it would get this bad this fast
>>
>>9051040
>>9051538
Basically they sent me something that was a completely different color than what was advertised. I needed it for a coord for an event and couldn't wear it (in fact it didnt even match anything I owned)

They argued with me for a good thirty minutes about how I was wrong/lying about the color and it was all camera and lighting tricks (which made no sense because the color difference was very apparently in real life, too). Instead of trying to fix the situation they just argued with me. I was kind of shocked. Had to file a paypal claim.

Aside from that I'm also not interested in paying their prices for KL when it's not even close to being worth that much.
>>
>>9051304
Actually the concrit came from tumblr. I was a dumb dumb and posted in the lolita general instead of the coord help thread. Also I was wondering if /cgl/ thinks the the yellow dress with red shoes is overdone too. I noticed the trend of the read shoes with a yellow dress started with AP's Honey Cake.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 300x400
>>9051726
Dropped pic
>>
>>9051733
Nope, diffanon
>>
>>9051089
They won't accept other SS. You will need to speak Mandarin and provide a China address and order from one of their Chinese representatives through weibo.

KL was apparently going to open an international website, and their prices were going to be comparable to clobba's. I don't know what happened to that.

Martin's email to someone, who was posted on LU:
"Just a heads up, all Krad Lanrete, Citanul and Dark Box pieces will be quite expensive in the future. I think it's targeted at western customers as Krad Lanrete is pretty confident at their designs and fabric - the polyester fabric is imported from Japan as well."
>>
>>9051793
Sounds like it's time to stop buying from Krad, knock then down a peg. Fuck this scalping bullshit.
>>
>>9049438

Can we please not all it "CP"? All I think of when I hear that acronym is child porn.
>>
>>9051793
I wonder if one of the more personal SS would be able to do this, like Celestial Delinquent?

Also, fuck this brand for trying to take advantage of westerners.
>>
>>9051806
But it makes it funnier anon.
Some CP is good, but most of it isn't worth the price.
>>
>>9051804
>>9051814
The rest of the email does go on to say that it is because of the quality of the products they're releasing, but I just can't understand where the whole 'targeted for western costumers' thing comes from; don't Chinese and Japanese lolitas value quality too? It doesn't make sense.

From the whole fiasco at the KL UK office, it's clear that they don't really regard western costumers as particularly special. A proper company would've kept a tighter leash on their representatives. Their Facebook page has a post apologising to westerners, shitty English and ambiguous promises included. Still lists heir etsy store lol.

My previous order with them was delayed for 5 months- no explaination from KL and no apologies given. I had to bug the shit out of clobba in order to get my goddamn order.

I don't know whether representatives charge for their services and make profit off it, like clobba does. Would like to know if Celestial Delinquent would be able to offer a better price.
>>
>>9051733
LIEF does international orders, and several of us got the ugly green colourway. I'm pretty sure that's what you're talking about, anyway.
>>
Saw this while scrolling through facebook. Have a need for this dress.
>>
>>9051876
Would've liked the black colourway better if it wasn't a shade of really dark green. It mixes really awkwardly with the red.

And the collab shoes look cute, but I'm not sure about the quality and whether they look too costumey.
>>
>>9051876
how the fuck haven't I seen this before what
>>
>>9051876

It sold out so fast, though. Is the company actually doing a second round for it?
>>
>>9051876
All i get is weird shit when I reverse-image searc this. Is it available, sold out, or coming up?
>>
>>9051936
Pre-order has already finished, but Angel's Heart will make a second round.
>>
File: pop0110.jpg (476 KB, 612x859) Image search: [Google]
pop0110.jpg
476 KB, 612x859
Shouldn't the British Bear MTO be shippied out in June?
I didn't receive any information yet.
>>
>>9052256
Haven't heard anything either, I wonder if there was a manufacturing error like on the Holy Lantern socks? That could probably cause delays if it was severe enough.
>>
>>9052256
Give it another 7-10 days. HL didn't ship out until late-May.
>>
File: 163002-m-02-dl.jpg (45 KB, 345x437) Image search: [Google]
163002-m-02-dl.jpg
45 KB, 345x437
Should I buy the 30K or 50K yen IW Happy pack?

I mostly want to get the better value but not if they are gonna fluff it up with some silly shit. It doesn't say how many pieces would come with it so does anyone have any stories from past packs?

I already have a 2 JSKs, shoes, stockings, and a bag from IW so I am hoping to get a nice blouse and more accessories.
>>
File: 1465438360318.jpg (326 KB, 585x716) Image search: [Google]
1465438360318.jpg
326 KB, 585x716
>new GLB arrives, yay!
>Anime Matsuri is in it
>Briz Blossom is in it
>Mana-sama is not in it
>Moi-meme-Moitie is. Not. In. It.

fucking dropped, i'm done. fuck you, GLB.
>>
>>9052294
>>Moi-meme-Moitie is. Not. In. It.
Please say you're baiting. Please.
>>
>>9052297
The King is dead. Long live the Queen.
>>
>>9052297
baiting how?
>>
>>9052302
They are hoping you are lying, they want you to be trolling them.
>>
>>9052313
not lying, not trolling, and not baiting.

just really upset. maybe i got a defective copy or something, maybe Moitie just could not get their designs in on time for a shoot or maybe the lizard men have taken over, i don't know.

but i see no Moitie.
>>
>>9051700
Other anon is being a dick. their quality isnt that bad. If you like the design go for it. its not going to fall apart on you
>>
>>9052319
This hurts my heart.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.