[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys help me find more like pic related? I love the simple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 330x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 330x495
Can you guys help me find more like pic related? I love the simple yet feminine, elegant but cute look that japanese fashion has mastered so well.
Inspiration as well as stores would be appreciated <3
Wonder Rocket is great but if theres anything similar in the US even better because lord knows i dont have the wallet for that kind of shipping
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this
>>
>>9044972
It's best if you go to /fa/shion and ask them about it. Now away you go new fag.
>>
>>9044993
I like when /fa/ tells people to fuck off to /cgl/ and /cgl/ tells people to fuck off to /fa/ for the same thing its really cute
>>
File: miyuki.jpg (172 KB, 800x1052) Image search: [Google]
miyuki.jpg
172 KB, 800x1052
>>9044972
Do you want earth colors, or do you like pastels as well? Do you have more reference photos?
I love cute and feminine clothing, but there's many ways to do it. I've decided to go with Larme kei. It's really feminine and more on the mature side of things, but cute nonetheless
>>
>>9045009
Definitely earth colors are ideal, I might be open to some pastels here and there though. I havent got any more reference photos at the moment but if the thread is still up in the morning I'll try to pull some up
>>
>>9045009
>>9045011
Also mature is a good thing too, but I still like a soft look.
>>
>>9044972
You can find these types of clothes in many mainstreet stores, go check the ones for the more... Mature women. I find stuff like this when I go shopping with my grann all the time.
>>
>>9045011
>>9045015
You can google "simple mori kei" for inspo. I'm not from us so I can't help much regarding stores. Mori is prob too much for you but google has cute fits that probably will fit your taste if you search these terms
>>
>>9045019
Ah thank you! It is a bit much but I can certainly take inspiration from this style, I love it. Finally having a term to search for is helping me find stores and guides and such
>>
>>9044993
>"elegant but cute look that japanese fashion"
>"japanese fashion"

>/cgl/ is a board for the following:
>• Cosplay
>• Lolita
>• J-fashion
silly newfag, jfash is for /cgl/!

>>9044972
OP, like others have stated, larme or mori would probably suit your tastes pretty well. There usually are general threads for those two on the board (see >>9021114), so lurk around.
>>
>>9045035
Silly delusional seagull j/fa/shion is still /fa/shion and since she is on a tight budget those fag can pull out dat fashion from a hobos anus and still make it look good. Unless you are fat then they just gonna butfo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.