[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lolita General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: ild.png (36 KB, 800x200) Image search: [Google]
ild.png
36 KB, 800x200
Old thread in sage >>9033782
>>
By request, link to Wonderfinch dramu from previous thread: >>9040054
>>
>>9040598
Just read this and wanted to add I really don't buy the drama, especially trying to drag it into this new thread suspiciously. If someone has an issue with a seller, e-fame or not, just leave them poor feedback or make some blog post somewhere leaving a review. I bet no such thing with magically manifest.
>>
I once saw a posing picture dump in here but didn't save it. Does someone have the link? Other databases with great posing pictures would be nice too.
>>
I'm torn. Should I use an A-line or a Bell shaped petti for my Victorian Tassel?
>>
>>9040670
id go with a cupcake shape since the dress is not that A-liney on the top and could cave in otherwise
>>
I posted in the ILD thread but I decided to leave one here too in case there would be anyone interested. If I don't get a response though, I promise not to post again!

So if anyone is interested, we can do another virtual tea party today! One at 7pm and another 10pm EST, whichever would be more convenient. I'll be using rabb.it for this though instead of hangouts.

Email me or reply to this post for any questions/details.
>>
>>9040720
can you please take your circle jerk elsewhere? it's getting annoying to constantly hear about
>>
>>9040735
>post says there would not be another post if there is no response
>you responded
Anon, you could have just ignored them and they would have left. That is what happened in the last thread. How about posting something else to move the thread and actually be productive?

So Li-Paro was supposed to release their Axolotl's Treasure dress designs this week but there has not been any updates. I wish I could message them what is the hold up but I know that would be in bad taste. I have never really paid attention to indie brands before so I want to know, is that common? I know they can be slow with shipping out the dresses but I did not think a preview would be tardy.
>>
>>9040720
Me and a friend are interested in this. How'd the last one go?
Are there any specific rules, etiquette, or perhaps topics that -shouldn't- be touched?
Is tea and food encouraged?
>>
>>9040791
Hey it's not a serious thing, we just get all dressed up and chat! We introduce ourselves and talk about our comms, the differences or similarities, and honestly a lot of the topics that are made on cgl! And tea is encouraged but not necessary haha. It had a fun and chill environment, and last time there was a person who showed off their ukulele skills and it was great! I hope you guys can join. I think I'll make a seperate thread for it later so to move discussion elsewhere. I don't want to bother the other gulls not participating.
>>
>>9040720
omg bless you anon, OG tea-chan here, I've been trapped outside my house without power for the last 3 hours so unfortunately i can't make it, but I hope it goes well! I could do a stream tomorrow after work if the power is restored and people are interested!
>>
>>9040720
>>9040791
Okay, so I'll just go ahead and post the room link for anyone interested in joining for the 7pm EST tea party! http://lets.rabb.it/886j/vYogoyyfYt

>>9040945
ah I hope everything goes well for you, I'm so sorry you got stuck like that! Sending you the best vibes, hopefully you get everything back to running again!
>>
>>9040704
Cupcake is the same as bell you tard
>>
>>9040954
learn to reading comprehension. ironic you call others tards
>>
>>9040950
Are you still going to have one at 10pm?
>>
>>9041003
yup! honestly that one might be more active from the looks of it haha. I'll honestly just be online all the way to that time too t.b.h.
>>
>>9041024
>this butthurt people don't want your shitposting derailing the general
>>
Where can I find a good, sturdy hat box that looks chic?
>>
>>9041007

>10 pm EST

I might just be coming home at that point, so is it ok if I pop in late?
>>
>>9041049
that's totally fine!
>>9041024
it's fine, just ignore them! it'll be over after today, sorry other anon.
>>
>>9040950
Will the link be the same for the 10pm party?
>>
>>9041162
yup! if anyone wants to join early, feel free. two of us are still having a convo together.
>>
>>9041182
>>>/trash/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>9040670
Guys pls
Gathered rectangles>>>Bell/Cupcake
Curved hem/triangular cut shapes/very lightly gathered rectangle>>>a line
>>9041182
Why don't you just make a new thread for this shit? Everyone always complains about you all clogging the general.
>>
>>9041199
>>9041217
Will y'all chill? the posts complaining about this are more annoying than the actual meet up posts. Just ignore them if you don't want to take part, it's really not that hard. OP stated a while back that she didn't want to make a thread just for these meetups because it would make them more of a target for trolls or some shit and I agree.
>>
>>9041223
except for the complaints don't take up nearly as many posts as the idiots who plan and post about this? make your own fucking thread and fuck off out of the general
>>
>>9041227
it's not like any really groundbreaking lolita discussion is going on here in the first place tho. Just the same petticoat question that gets asked every other thread and a half-assed atempt at wonderfinch drama stiring. If you're so annoyed why not try to talk about something else instead of bitching and moaning
>>
>>9041235
you have your own thread now, please fuck off to there. you get so many complaints in the general.
>>
>>9041235
>>9041235
Please shut up. The tea party has its own thread now.
>>
Sorry, I should've done it earlier, I was hoping it'd just be ignored instead of all these complaints but I've moved it now.

Everything about the tea party should go here: >>9041230
>>
>>9040612
Oh crap, OP from >>9040054 here, I knew I messed up.
It was really a two-part warning, I almost thought the Wonderfinch thing might be old news. Was sad that I got something from Miss Harajuku that smelled funky, so I did want to warn about that. It was from their storefront, not LM.
My bad, I really don't come here that much, and RE: not leaving bad feedback--I was willing to write it off as a w/e thing since the dress was kind of a score. I shouldn't have taken the "name and shame" bait, that was my bad.
>>
File: image.png (252 KB, 357x346) Image search: [Google]
image.png
252 KB, 357x346
>>9041250
You know you can hide posts, don't shit up the thread.

>>9040781
It varies by brand but delays at different points in the production process are fairly common for taobao brands. It's not the norm, but common. Delays are annoying when they do happen and can last an eternity. Krad Lanrete a perfect example of a brand that teases with prints then never releases a goddamn thing.
>>
>>9041355
>tells people to not shit up the thread
>is involved with a topic that's been shitting up generals ever since the topic started

Hilarious.
>>
>>9040720
Next time you do this, give a reasonable amount of notice please, like at least a few days. I would've stayed at my bf's house to participate had I known you would do this today as he has a webcam and internet and I do not (mobile posting atm(
>>
>>9041361
please go to the appropriate thread for this, you are shitting up the general.
>>
>>9041358

>positive topic of trying to get various cgl lolitas together for virtual tea time
>people shitting all over it

Damn, why can't we have nice things. It's a nice change of pace from bitching about every AP release ever.
>>
>>9041385
it takes up a lot of the space in the general and only the few people who are in it want to hear about it

please fuck off to the thread made for it and stop shitting up the general
>>
>>9041387
>takes up a lot of space
>your complaining took up way more
Anon, at least try to add something new to the conversation then. You complaining about it shitpost the thread even more. You're just as bad.

And to prove my point: has there been any update with lockshop? All I remember was the tumblr, but was any of the issues ever resolved yet?
>>
>>9041358
>>9041385
>>9041427
>i can green text too
>>
This is probably a newfag question, but what the heck is wunderwelt and how do they have so much damaged brand to sell?
>>
>>9041509
They're a 2nd hand Japanese lolita store. They also have a website.
http://www.wunderwelt.jp/
>>
>>9041509
The stuff on their main site is a bit overpriced compared to CC in my opinion. But I buy a lot through auctions so I'm spoiled on prices. The WW posts on LM have been amazing, though. If I didn't have too much stuff already I would love to try reviving those damaged pieces
>>
I just have to say, whoever at wunderwelt got the idea to sell through LM deserves a nice fat bonus.
Best thing ever, I love all this dirt cheap brand.
>>
I'm currently eyeing a blouse on yahoo japan, and upon further investigation it appears the blouse was originally released in 2006. It's not ridiculously cheap, either, like 4000 yen before fees. Would it be too risky to buy a piece this old? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just would hate for it to fall apart after a few wears and I have zero experience in buying older pieces
>>
>>9041640

You'd be surprised at how well-kept a lot of stuff is. I've bought old-ass shit off Y!J and if I didn't already know the age of the pieces, I'd be hard-pressed to guess.
>>
>>9041644
This makes me feel a bit better! I really hope it's got some life left in it. I might just take the plunge
>>
>>9041640
Anon, old brand can be in very good state, it's not going to fall apart just because it's old. I own a dress from 2002 that's in nearly new condition.
>>
Are there anymore updated versions of bonnet tutorials out there? I'm wanting to make one with the gathered chiffon front you see on triple fortune but not 100% sure on how to do so
>>
Gulls what were the comfiest shoes and the worst shoes you wore?
>Comfiest is An*tai*na low rhs, walked all day without any pain at first wear, beautiful.
>Worst is Bodyline chunky mary janes a friend lend me, by the end of the day i was wobbling and my feet were bloody, absolute hell and couldn't walk properly for two days because it still hurted
>>
>>9040612
>>9041310
I was the one who suggested it be mentioned in the new thread, only reason I did was because it was saging and I support calling out people with awful selling habits (such as a certain german/dutch self-proclaimed aspie who sells wigs)

>>9041427
yooo, tumblr anon here (I'm hoping the trip works right cause I'm an idiot and it's my first time on this board)
current situation is that everything is on hold until I'm done with school later this week. a tumblr has been made but it's currently locked/private, I suck with theming and I need to write up text explaining what is up and queue posts and all that kinna shit. haven't made the insta yet, I'm hoping I'll manage to get to that very soon. I've been updating a bit more frequently on the farm because jans/mods have been making it clear they don't want it on cgl, there's a thread on snow.
I haven't heard anything about anyone getting any sort of recompense yet but gulls are lazy bitches and I've barely had anyone directly contact me regarding it, so I might've missed something.
>>
>>9041640

Photos and read the descriptions, anon. Items from 2013 can arrive looking worn-out and old if the seller wore it alot, while items from 2002 can arrive looking brand new and crisp if they kept it well. Check the photos for stains, strains, signs of damage. Run the descriptions through google translate or babelfish if you can't read Japanese, see if it mentions what condition it's in or how often it was worn. Don't judge the item by age.

If that kind of thing really bothers you, stick to ordering off CC since they rank all the items they sell.
>>
Wasn't there someone asking about the nameless poet collar or nun or collars or something? This was just on lolita update it's Narcissus Lamb of God https://world.taobao.com/item/528254539882.htm?spm=a312a.7929832.0.0.nrFqP0
>>
>>9041763
Poem*
>>
File: 20160606_164522.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160606_164522.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
So AP has screwed up on the socks again. Just got my holy lantern MTO and the gold and silver are once again wrong.
>>
>>9040670
cupcake petti with a thin a-line over it.
>>
>>9041963
>again
they probably just sent you the original fuckups because you're a filthy gaijin piggu who won't know the difference
>>
>>9041557
Now if could get CC to sell on LM too.

I've seen their sales page on Yahoo Auctions.
>>
>>9042034
Why must AP hate us baka gaijin so
>>
>>9041557
+1
>>
>>9041686
My comfiest were probably an old pair of platform demonias. Most comfy platforms I owned, they were well balanced and had just the right amount of bounce to the thick rubber soles. They were stupid fragile though and the straps kept breaking so I eventually gave up on them and threw them away. The worst were a pir of chunky Bodyline heels. I wore them for just one day and my toes were sore and tingly for well over a week. They were badly balanced and all the weight of your foot ends up in your toes. Would not recommend for anything but photographs unless you want to fuck up your feet.
>>
>>9041557
I mean you can buy dirt cheap brand directly from their website lmao, you don't have to buy off the lacemarket store
>>
Is twinning from afar a thing? Can it be a thing? Like we do the google hangout teas, why couldn't two people from two completely different places twin for those? I'm almost a lone lolita; there's one other girl in my comm and our styles are totally different.
>>
File: dress.jpg (3 MB, 1327x3104) Image search: [Google]
dress.jpg
3 MB, 1327x3104
I need your help!
So I'm only starting wearing lolita and I got my first couple dresses recently. One of them is this chinese lolita styled dress
Because it's closed to the neck I don't have a blouse I can wear under it because I only have super frilly ones but everyone I know told me I absolutely had to wear a blouse
But I also saw some other chinese lolita outfits where the people didn't wear one underneath so now I don't really know what to do

I'd be so nice if some of you could help me with this and give me some advice. Thanks so much!
>>
>>9042320
burn this right now and take a serious fucking look at your life decisions
>>
>>9042320
scrap it and start over, that's hideous. You wouldn't be the same underaged girl who kept asking about prom clothes would you?
>>
File: B39BO711-w.jpg (68 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
B39BO711-w.jpg
68 KB, 480x640
>>9042320
Sheer bolero.
>>
>>9042302
It is possible, but that would probably require planning. We all know most lolitas are notoriously bad at planning and all around flaky as fuck. Cute idea, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1018x1151) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1018x1151
These are cute af but I can already see people flooding lolita help groups like "can I wear this as Lolita?" and then wear it anyways even when told no because "it's muh ~yoonique~ style!"
>>
File: fluffy-tori-logo-14633077841.png (23 KB, 350x99) Image search: [Google]
fluffy-tori-logo-14633077841.png
23 KB, 350x99
Saw this place posted to RC. It touts itself as a brand with customer input, crowd sourcing models, designers, and promoters. Found this little nugget on their "Join Us" page:

"Disclaimer: Unless mentioned, there is no other compensation for sharing your ideas with us. If you do not agree to this rules, please refrain from sharing your ideas with us. Fluffy Tori retains all the rights to the products created. Please contact us if you have any questions about our creation process."

So, what the hell's the incentive here? Exposure~? Did they go to the Yan School of Business?
>>
If I bought a Happypack from IW when would they ship out or arrive? I'm in the US and have never ordered from them before
>>
>>9042302
didn't the Australian lolitas do this ages ago?
>>
>>9041686
Do you have a link to the antaina shoes you're talking about? I've been looking for some version of a low rhs as the bodyline is too much for me
>>
>>9042413
Anon where are these from? I just want them for day to day wear very cute.
>>
>>9042528
It might take a while for your order to be processed and shipped if they're dealing with many orders at the moment but once it ships you should receive it rather quickly, IW sends out orders only via EMS.
>>
>>9042532
Sorta. The Australian Lolita group on FB did a few long-distance photo events with random pairs. You took a photo, your partner took a photo, and then you stitched them together.

So some people were able to twin, while others just did similar themes (eg: cat prints, OTT sweet, florals, etc.). It was luck of the draw if you actually had matching items in your closets.
>>
>>9042413
Ugh these look like they're from GaiaOnline.
>>
>>9042588
The owlter space one, especially. That sort of pun is right up their alley.
>>
>>9042541
Found them http://identityproductions.storenvy.com/products/12592029-fat-animal-skirt-pre-order
>>
>>9041640
10/10 would not recommend doing. I had plenty of various old top pieces from there which were pricey but arrived in horrendous state. Baby's 2004 offwhite (almost yellow) blouse, completely worn-out black 2007 IW's bolero, then 2009 JetJ's cardi with holes in armpits and Angelic Pretty's stretched parka. All of those items were listed as "like new condition" and you certainly couldn't tell otherwise from photos. Yes, there are many careful and honest sellers out there in Japan, but I'm not risking buying old tops ever again.
>>
>>9042636
Seconding this, just bought a black cutsew on y!ja that looked quite nice in pics but was faded and sad IRL
>>
>>9041682
Don't have a tutorial but the way I do it is to gather a piece of chiffon separately and just tack it on the brim (after finishing the other side of it) then bind the top edge with homemade bias tape in a matching fabric.
>>
is Antique Beast closed already? Fuuuuuu
>>
>>9042586
This sounds very fun!
>>
Bought a dress from LM, transaction went fairly smoothly and she even sent some extra little goods, I was really happy! Although I realized pretty quickly that the dress was missing a waist bow that was in her proof photos. So I messaged her, thanking her for the extras but asking if she could remember if she had included the bow, and maybe I had dropped it unpacking, or if maybe she forgot to send it with the dress, etc etc. Don't ask for a refund, anything, just if she might have the bow. I wait five days and the message hasn't been read. Sent her a message asking if she'd seen the first, now it's been about a week since and she hasn't read that one, either. At this point, what do I do? Leave negative feedback? Everything else went nicely, but I'm kind of bummed she hasn't bothered to even look at my messages since... I haven't had a bad LM experience yet so I'm a little indecisive.
>>
>>9042413
I got the deer one from their kickstarter campaign (wanted the birb one, but made a mistake) and I think it's pretty obvious when you put it on that there's no way in hell you could use it for lolita.

I'd like to get the birb one, but upon wearing them, I'm kind of iffy because you can't actually see the design that much.
>>
>>9042429

lol that is what crowd-sourcing is, anon. You basically ask everyone for ideas and then choose the best one. Doesn't say you have to pay them for the idea, though it's good marketing to do that.
>>
>>9041557
Yes!! I love nega-Wonderwelt! You want socks? You don't care that they're used? Buy a bunch of socks! Buy a bunch of faded cutsews!
Hell, you'd buy the same shit on LM anyway. Only difference with shadow Wunderwelt is that you know exactly what you're getting, the price is fair as fuck, and you can get a lot of it. If you've never used EMS shipping, then you're a sucker because it's awesome, best international shipping in the world. God bless glorious Nippon.
>>
>>9042528
On the happypack page it says they'll be released early July. They've always seemed to be a bit slow in invoicing me, but since it's a month away I don't think it'll be an issue.

However, once you get the shipping confirmation, it'll get to you really fast, like 2-3 days. I've also ordered some of IW's reserve items in the past and they arrived a week before it officially went on sale on their site. I'm not sure if that's normal. The only other brand I reserved from was from BTSSB and it wasn't until a month after official release that I got it in the mail...
>>
>>9043054
What the fuck are you talking about? Did you mean to quote a post?
>>
>>9043054
Leave positive feedback but ding the seller in the ratings, specifically "item as described" and "communication." Cite exactly what happened in your feedback ("item pictured with waist bow, not included, no mention of it missing in listing; seller never responded to messages asking about this"). Retaliatory feedback is an issue, but if you leave positive feedback you will probably be okay, especially if you also say what went well ("transaction went smoothly, seller included gift").
If you end up with bad retaliatory feedback, know it is not the end of the world. Most people on LM are desperate to buy and sell so they cross-check feedback against the other party's profile.
You did everything right, so you should have no need to worry. Unfortunately LM is kind of a wild west of auction sites. You'll be alright.
>>
>>9043220
How about, you leave the correct feedback, negative and all, when they retaliate, contact the mods, have them remove it now that they're back around.
I reported a girl for lying in her sale, I have a pending paypal dispute and as soon as she gives me negative feedback, I am going to rain hellfire and screenshots all up and down that bitches ass.
>>
>>9043227
What mods? "Back around"? I asked them for an update on this so-called "better" LM, and nothing. Don't count on anything.
This isn't what negative feedback is for. Neutral at worst. You do have to tread lightly because capricious buyers and sellers are fucking nutjobs (like yourself, it would seem).

I'm sorry you have no sense of decorum or tact. LM isn't moderated. PayPal won't protect you unless you actually were stolen from. This didn't happen to OP. You have to be careful. You will get taken advantage of otherwise.

I hope you're actually trolling because you have basically outed yourself and this is such bad advice. Anyone on LM will know exactly who you are, and regardless of how this transaction ends for you, nobody should sell to you because you are a loose cannon.
>>
>>9043204
anon posted
>at this point, what do I do? Leave negative feedback?

MAYBE IF YOU READ THINGS YOU'D KNOW.
>>
>>9043054
Wow anon, ever considered she might've slipped up? Since you described she was a nice seller, it's unreasonable to leave negative feedback.
Remember, Lacemarket sometimes doesn't send notification e-mails, so she might be too busy to check it herself.
Did you even try to contact her via paypal? Or message her on her e-mail which she uses with paypal?
Are you really in such a hurry to leave feedback?
You sound like an annoying buyer tbqh.
>>
I've been storing my pettis in my lolita/jfashion bags, since I read that it was best to keep them bunched up. It's convenient, looks cute when the frills are spilling out of the open top tote bags, and saves space. Anyone else do this?
>>
>>9043276
Ohh, this sounds like a much better way of storing it than what I've been doing. I'm gonna go do this to my petti right now. Thanks, anon!
>>
>>9043275
OP didn't say seller was "nice," said seller included gift but cited definite communication issues.

Correct answer is to leave positive feedback with clear comments explaining what worked about the transaction and what didn't.

For fuck's sake, anon's question is completely reasonable, and sellers like you make LM bad. I would rather get on time positive feedback any day than flaky feedback that I have to bang down the buyer's door for.
If you're that worried, you need to clean up your act first before taking it out on someone who is by all accounts a good buyer.
>>
>>9043276

I put mine in boxes and drawers. I've got so many now and I'm not using them all at once, so I'd rather the odder ones don't start collecting dust since they're the ones worn least often.
>>
>>9043317
She said everything went smoothly, so I consider the seller as a nice seller.
And like I said, since Lacemarket isn't trustworthy is not reasonable to leave feedback without at least waiting or trying to contact the seller another way.
Impatient buyers really are the worst. A week really isn't much.

And the 'correct' way would be to open a paypal dispute for goods that didn't came as described.
If she insists on leaving feedback, she should mention that she didn't care to resolve the problem any further and only cared to message her via Lacemarket.
>>
>>9043363
Uh huh. Got it. So you're the one with 0 buyer feedback, mixed seller feedback on "communication," and a spotty history of open PayPal disputes.
Cool man! I know who to avoid in the future. Thanks for outing yourself, friendo.
>>
>>9043363
>only cared to message her via Lacemarket
Messaging a stranger via their email address is a flagrant violation of privacy and you shouldn't do it out of respect. I could keep the mailing labels from everything I buy so I could dox every single buyer or seller, but do I? Of course not. Fucking hell. I have to stop using this site.
>>
>>9043428
I personally would prefer if the buyer emailed me if they couldn't reach me with LM. After a transaction is over, I don't even look at that site anymore considering how buggy it can be. That being said, I usually follow up if there's tracking (usually wait a week or two and then send them a message if I see it's been delivered but haven't heard anything back yet).
>>
>>9043419
Oh yeah sure friend, if you say so! My sales history is a teeny tiny bit better (100% positive over 10 years), but whenever I see a negative feedback from an impatient and annoying buyer on someone's feedback I'll think of you pal. :^)
>>
>>9043428
But you're using 4chan?
You do realize that we have a BST thread where we only use an e-mail address to make sales on an anonymous image board?
But of course, it's way more logical to just leave negative feedback, because you didn't want to invade the persons privacy and spam their inbox!
Especially since Lacemarket is known to be such a trustworthy site with no problems whatsoever.
>>
>>9043436
So you're a salty old bitch from the LJ days. You don't believe in transparency or communication because you never had it, and you had to pick yourself up by your bootstraps, and if buyers didn't like it, that was their problem. Back in your day, you had to crank the internet by hand and it made funny noises. You don't trust these newfangled auction sites like eBay because they were dangerous in 1999.
Learn how to use the internet, grandma. Your information trail is showing.
>>
>>9043443
>all that salt
check your sodium levels anon, I didn't even use egl_sales.
You really need to chill.
Instead of annoying sellers with 10 messages a day and being so salty, because other people don't jump on a seller's throat at the first possible moment, how about you go out and enjoy the summer for a bit? :^)
>>
>>9043448
I'm fine. I know who you are now, so I won't be buying from you. I gave you some tips so you can avoid acting like an ass on the internet. Take it or leave it, that's fine with me, but you're going to get yourself in trouble. :^)

"Enjoy the summer," huh? So you've been in community college for a really long time... sad. You know, real adults don't get summer vacation, but I guess you'll learn that eventually.
>>
>>9043441
People use throwaway email accounts for the bst thread and if they don't then they're an idiot.

Refusing to violate someone's privacy seems pretty logical to me, I'm not sure how the fallibility of lm suddenly makes that okay.
>>
>>9043452
>implying you know who I am
Hahaha, really funny. :^) Please keep thinking that. I bet you even think I'm in the US right? lol

>>9043453
Well of course most people do that, so do I. But in OP's case, money, addresses, names and e-mails were already exchanged. It's not like the buyer wanted to visit her house anyway. And if the buyer is about to leave negative feedback a small violation of privacy (really? e-mail? how sensible are you about your e-mail address?) is ok. And the fallibility of lacemarket just encourges this.
You do realize a bad feedback would hurt the seller more than one, small e-mail?

And why not open a paypal claim? The item wasn't as described and no "violation of privacy".

Are you one of those persons who rather leaves a bad review on yelp when the waitress brought you the wrong dish instead of telling the waitress in person?
>>
>>9043428
>>9043453

Different anon here, I think I need someone to explain to me why this is a flagrant violation of privacy.

I mean, it's an email. Unless buyer anon CC's it to a bunch of other people it's still a private conversation between just two people. I'd have thought it was nicer of the buyer to try and contact the seller instead of jumping straight to opening a paypal dispute. How is sending an email bad?
>>
>>9043458
I can keep baiting you because you just keep putting out. I'm tempted to keep going because you just won't stop. I'll leave it alone for now. You've done enough damage to yourself.
>>
>>9043461
If you want to send the seller a message, you can do so within LM. It doesn't work perfectly, sure, and that's why a good seller checks their messages rather than dropping the ball.

Using a burner email on 4chan is very different from allowing one user to see your PayPal email, which is much harder to change and is connected to your bank account. That is highly sensitive data. You can't assume good intentions from anyone. As a buyer, you can help by not intentionally violating privacy: use accepted channels and don't use information that doesn't belong to you. If you choose to do so, then you are acting in bad faith.
>>
>>9043466
Meh, never really seen it that way. You're already revealing your address for the sake of shipping, so allowing people to email you to facilate communication during the transaction just isn't that big of a deal. Also your paypal account email doesn't need to be linked to your bank.
>>
>>9043466
What the hell are you even saying now?
If it's not your business e-mail, it's not that much of a problem.
People get spam all the time and your e-mail get's sold to various companys to semd this spam.
And we are talking about a buyer needing to contact the seller. What do you think they'll do? Rob your bank account and steal your identity?
You realize random people can hack your e-mail account anyway, do you?
And the buyer already has their name, address and e-mail as well. Should she rather leave negative feedback in your opinion?
If you are this sensible about your e-mail, you shouldn't sell anything or make an account on any website to begin with.
>>
>>9043462
>damage to yourself
Aww, yeah anon, I'm crying salty salty tears because I respond to some anon while I'm bored at work. :^(
>>
>>9043470
What on earth are you talking about? Do you not understand the point of PayPal? You understand that it is used for transaction processing, yes? You know your email is used as your login username?
Oh dear...
>>
>>9043476
That's why this 'sensible' information is shown to buyers. If it was too important to show paypal wouldn't do so.
But guess what, paypal thinks the buyer being able to contact the seller is a valid reason to show this super secret e-mail address of yours!
>>
File: you_dont_deserve.gif (995 KB, 500x217) Image search: [Google]
you_dont_deserve.gif
995 KB, 500x217
>>9043473
You do not understand how targeted hacking works. Yes, anyone can get scooped up into a Russian botnet. Crimes precipitated on revenge are going to occur when opportunity prevents itself.

No, of course they shouldn't leave negative feedback. I have not once said that in this thread. You are conflating my posts with someone else's. All I'm saying here is that it is better to act with good intentions.
Oh my god. I was worried about people abusing sensitive information but it seems like nobody has the first clue about how to use the internet.
>>
>>9043479
The onus is also on the buyer and seller to choose when to share that. By using LM, you're disclosing that, and that is generally an accepted risk of using it or any other auction site.
If you don't see why personally contacting a seller using this email address--bypassing established channels--is a violation of privacy and an action of bad faith, then I cannot help you. Sure, there are times to do that. Should it be your first action? Absolutely not.
>>
>>9043480
Well what do you suggest the buyer should do?
And how is using the e-mail address paypal happily displays to the buyer to contact the seller, about the transaction mind you, in BAD intention?
Are you dense?
>"Oh no, my buyer messaged me through e-mail! He knows my e-mail! My identity and money is lost!"
>>
>>9043458
>Are you one of those persons who rather leaves a bad review on yelp when the waitress brought you the wrong dish instead of telling the waitress in person?

I am your worst nightmare.
>>
>>9043488
See >>9043481
Learn nuance please, and read the thread.
>>
>>9043481
I'm betting it is your job to know these "risks" and "privacy" shit, but it's still nonsense. Lacemarket and Paypal aren't 100% secure to begin with.
But if you really think writing a dumb ass e-mail is "abuse of privacy", "bad faith" or some other nonsense you, my dear, are beyond help and should learn how to act like a normal person.

Also, you seem to have skipped that every anon here was saying that contact via e-mail was the last resort, since contacting the seller via lm did not work.
>>
>>9043495
Buyer should message through LM first. Wait 1 week for response. Leave accurate feedback reflecting transaction. If they received the item, positive to neutral, and really think hard about using neutral feedback. If they got really screwed--stolen from, scammed, etc., negative.
>>
>>9043481
If a buyer ever told me they had a problem and didn't e-mail me, even though Lacemarket was acting up, because they didn't want to invade my privacy I would roll my eyes so hard.
Like what the hell, we're living in 2016, I wouldn't even care if you found my facebook and pm'd me.
>>
>>9043499
You do realize Lacemarket doesn't send notifications anymore, do you? And some people are busy and don't check their account after the item is delivered.
>>
>>9043497
>it's still nonsense
lol, your call. Nothing is 100% secure, not even the lock on your door. Locks keep honest people honest.
>every anon
No, the general sentiment is to escalate the issue to a PayPal dispute (unnecessary) and contact via email immediately, not last resort. Even you said that OP should hold off on leaving feedback and be more patient.

You probably won't learn why any of this is important until you learn the hard way. I hope you lose everything, literally everything, and you have no recourse or means of getting it back. Have a nice life.
>>
>>9043504
You're wrong. LM sends notifications all the time. You just turned yours off or sent them to spam.
>>
>>9043508
Ha, yeah, sure anon. :^) My e-mailing back and forth with strangers will definitely lead to me losing my boyfriend, my job and my bank account being empty.

>>9043509
It doesn't always work. I'm currently selling a few things. Comments on my sales never get a notification, messages from interested buyers about 60% of the time and listings being sold/ not sold 90% of the time. I have to constantly check Lacemarket, because I don't get notifications for every message. And sometimes it won't let me send them properly. Just yesterday I couldn't contact a seller, because the message wouldn't send.
>>
>>9043501
>wouldn't even care if you found my facebook and pm'd me
Honestly, this. The community is already so small, people can probably know who you are by which dresses you're selling. Email/messaging is so unintimate, I would hardly consider it a violation of privacy. If a buyer suddenly called me, I would be freaked out, but an email? Nah.
>>
>>9043481
Are you my granny?
>>
Does anyone here know if you can use your Tenso address with Innocent World?
I'd love to get a Happy Pack, but the custom fees would be outrageous.
>>
>>9043579

Yes, they'll ship to Tenso. A couple of things to remember, though

- Tenso charges by package weight. If you're getting Happy Pack C, that thing is known to hit, even exceed 10kg, so Tenso fees won't exactly be cheap either.
- Remember to change your paypal address to your Tenso address.
>>
>>9043637
Thanks!

The 80000 yen pack would cost me over 200 euro in customs alone though, so I'll carefully think about it.
>>
>>9043656

If your country's Customs Office is like most others, you'll probably get assessed on both value + shipping. And there's no way to lie about shipping, especially a 10kg box. So you're pretty much paying customs either way. That's even if your Customs Office believes you managed to buy a 10kg box of clothes, still new in plastic, possibly with price tags attached, for $30 (or whatever value you put on the Tenso invoice).

Sorry to be such a downer, just wanted to point out some other things you'll want to consider as well.
>>
>>9043692
It's quite easy, they just want to see my invoice which has to match the sender's address. In this case the sender is Tenso, so I just need to show them the invoice from Tenso, which is the amount of shipping I'll pay. So in the end I'll only have to pay custom fees on the shipping.
>>
>>9043275
Hot damn, OP here, didn't know this would cause such a storm. Thanks for all the advice anons, and let me clarify a bit.
I'm not in any sort of rush to leave feedback, and I understand that she might have slipped up, thus why I mentioned asking her if she may have simply forgotten to pack it with the dress, as she included everything else that was pictured.
The reason I was so confused on her lack of reply was because I've successfully contacted her through LM before - after I paid my invoice, I received no update or tracking number and waited about a week and a half before asking her if she had already shipped the dress, or knew when she would be able to. She replied within ten minutes that she hadn't shipped yet and would within a day, and did so the next morning. Point being, she was a super kind and apologetic and we had really solid communication, that's why I was so confused as to her not even reading my messages after two weeks. I don't think I'm being annoying, and I was extremely kind in my messages, I just want to know whether she has the damn waist bow or not. I'm not looking for any sort of partial refund and I made that clear in my message, and I don't want to leave her negative feedback, thus why I'm being so "annoying" trying to get ahold of her.
I might try emailing her, I can't imagine why she'd be ignoring my messages on purpose.
Anyway, besides some of the ruder replies, I appreciate the help!
>>
File: 10082248_56167422ab4e5.jpg (76 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
10082248_56167422ab4e5.jpg
76 KB, 700x700
This dress has been sitting on Wunderwelt for quite a while now and it's listed as AP. Does anyone know if it truly is, and if so, when was it released and what other information is there for it?
>>
>>9043893
I would honestly open a PayPal dispute if you're unable to reach the seller via Lace Market. Opening a dispute isn't the end of the world and you can close it easily once it's resolved. I have to do this with unresponsive people I buy from and you tend to come to a resolution quick. Just leave in the comments section of your claim that you contacted the seller several times over LM.
>>
>>9043553
Infosec-chan isn't your granny, but >>9043497
sure is.
>>9043893
It's cool! You had a legit question and the responses blew up. Sounds like you have it under control. Good luck anon!
>>
>>9043553
I love that you're giving brilliant advice and anon can't back down and simply be thankful, instead clinging to whatever sad shred of argument they think they have.
>>
>>9043930
It looks very similar to this one:
http://lolibrary.org/apparel/sweet-ribbon-jsk-23j-2067

Otherwise the cut looks more like something that ETC might release
>>
File: pop.jpg (485 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
485 KB, 595x842
>>
>>9043251
Anon, where is this negativity coming from?
If a seller isn't honest, they should be held accountable. My case is different than the other anon's, and I over dramatized it for the sake of a good story, but your reaction is out of left field.
LM is in fact moderated, if you had an issue recently and had to report someone, you would know this.
Negative feedback is for bad sellers and bad buyers, if you don't think dishonesty and lack of communication are marks of either, you're wrong.
>No one should sell to me because I am pursuing a dispute.
Why then, is there the 'report' button on LM? Why does Paypal allow you to dispute sales? Because as a seller, you need to watch your back, do right by the buyer, and be honest.
It's really not that hard to understand.
>>
>>9044576
Damn, these cuts are underwhelming
>>
>>9044576
these bodices are going to make people's tittes look extra ugly
>>
>>9044615
I agree, and these are like the most interesting ones this year. Like the OP is ok, I guess.
AP's cuts have been soooo boring. I've been seeing so many CDC JSKs for sale and I'm tempted to get one because the print is pretty but... dat cut... so sad
>>
>>9042181
I feel like I have the toe issue in multiple brands of lolita shoes and I have skinny small feet.
I've started just sizing up and padding the shit out of them with insoles.
>>
>>9044632
I might try that and see. I have stupidly narrow feet so everything tends to be too wide for me even in asian sizes. Does sizing up and using insoles help much? I'd worry that there would end up so much gap in the sides of the shoes and it would be uncomfortable anyway because of that.
>>
I have tried and failed to find the LA comm's FB, do they even have one or so they just use meetup?
>>
>>9041686
My comfiest shoes are the ones that aren't from lolita brands - which is obviously a bit tricky if you like having shoes in multiple pastel colours for sweet lolita, but works well for classic and gothic. The comfiest ones I have are Ziera which I think is only sold in Australia and NZ, but some of my Hush Puppies have been good as well.
Least comfortable have been Bodyline heels and my VW x Melissa heels. I know everyone seems to like the 3 strap ones but my feet are the wrong shape for them or something because ouch.
>>
File: omg terribad shoopcat.jpg (88 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
omg terribad shoopcat.jpg
88 KB, 480x720
YO WHAT THE FUCK AM I SEEING RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>9044918
..... what am i looking at here? Cosplay of Little Witch Academia?
>>
>>9044576
I thought that this would be hyped as fuck. I guess not. It's cute though.
>>
>>9044949
Same, I'm pretty disappointed desu. I'm a huge slut for marine themes but AP's 2015 releases were infinitely better.
>>
>>9044782
Nah, if you only size up half a size its okay.
I tend to layer the ball of the foot gel pads underneath my more supporting insoles and its worked okay so far.
>>
>>9044918
The next thing to hit my bank account. Das rite.
>>
>>9044974
Get out of here you tacky whore.
>>
>>9044983
Don't give a fuck, derp eyed cats will be my future.
>>
Not trusting this to not be a bloodbath.

People are saying you need to be in an AP piece to purchase? Is that true? If so I'm screwed, a friend of mine is in Japan but all she brought with her is a Baby piece.
>>
>>9044996

Easy fix - just send her to pick up a cheap AP piece from Closet Child to wear.
>>
>>9044576
stupid design
bow on a hairless animal. Can it get any worse?
>>
File: aquarium_carnival_lv[1].jpg (1 MB, 999x1763) Image search: [Google]
aquarium_carnival_lv[1].jpg
1 MB, 999x1763
>>9045028

The bows are on their fin-bracelets, actually, not their "hair".

Although I guess you can still nitpick how that one tiara is staying on that blue dolphin's head, the logic of underwater crowns and chandelier-type things, underwater crystal stars, pearls in empty shells, and maybe debate if some of the sparkles are meant to be hidden crosses.
>>
>>9045053
I am extremely upset that the rest of this print is cute besides the Dolphins. I have an irrational hatred of dolphins.

Now, a kawaii aquatic whale print on the other hand..
>>
>>9045060
w-what did dolphins do to you anon?
>>
File: angelofmusic.png (4 KB, 412x64) Image search: [Google]
angelofmusic.png
4 KB, 412x64
Ok, I'm sad.
>>
>>9045028
Dolphins are mammals, so they do have hair.
>>
>>9044576
its looks like a TaoBao brand....epic fail.
>>
>>9045154
It's ugly but it looks like standard washed out AP clusterfuck, not at all Taobao. Also, no one says "epic fail" anymore aside from 12 year olds on Facebook.
>>
>>9045154
>epic fail
You do realise you need to be at least 18 to use this site anon?
>>
>>9045060
Sameee I hate them. Wish they'd do a whale print too, that'd be cute as hell/

>>9045084
Dolphins are the only animals that kill and rape for fun anon. They're the psychos of the sea.
>>
>>9044996
Depends on the release and store, usually they'll post on the blog the night before.
Restrictions may include: must wear full AP coord (dress + inner if it's a jsk + headwear + bag or shoes), no collab main pieces, no cutsew dresses, no casual/non lolita shoes, must be suitable for the weather/season, must be well-coordinated (no random CC finds thrown together), etc
>>
>>9044615
The cuts are Btssb style sadly. I was hoping for a tiered cut similiar to the Marine Kingdom release. Oh well, I'll get the OP.
>>
>>9045199
Why does this sound like Wadanohara?
I'd kill for a Wadanohara print though.
>>
>>9045150
I really wish she would rerelease it. I had to sell mine because I misunderstood that the measurements listed weren't the max ones and my jsk was waaaay too big.
>>
>>9043499
That's what I think except that it's proven that LM mail system is shit and look to email them or FB them.

It's not an invasion of privacy when you put that info out there.
>>
>>9045199
Ducks, anon. Ducks love to rape any other duck with a whole, dead or alive.

On a more on-topic note, these recent releases are really meh. Most of their prints this year have been really clustered. Where are my cute non-print lolita dresses, AP? I need my chocolate fix.
>>
So I've sold my whole wardrobe in order to buy my dream dress...

Would it be alright to wear the same dress every meet-up or will that be frowned upon?
>>
>>9045366
either a poorfag or low quality bait
>>
>>9045391
A low quality poorfag indeed...
>>
>>9045199
Humans do the same thing anon. You're going to judge a whole species based on that? Did you even get the message of Zootopia?
>>
>>9043054
You can start a pp dispute for "item not as described" that will grab their attention rather quickly. If the bow was in her proof photos, all she has to do is mail it out. Pp does recognize LM as a reputible auction site, having the auction there as reference was very helpful for me in my last dispute with a seller.
If things go south just PM the mods on the FB page. It says they have fast response times.
>>
>>9045361
Oh yeah. Well fuck ducks too. Seriously though, you are right, all these releases are boring. I miss something like Melty Ribbon Chocolate where the focus was on the texture of the fabric. These prints are all over the place.
>>
>>9045431
Top kek
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>9045053
>it's only the sparkles that are crosses
>>
File: asddslk.png (149 KB, 495x350) Image search: [Google]
asddslk.png
149 KB, 495x350
>>9044576

I kind of want this but I wonder if it will get cheaper on the second hand market. I really like the half shirred JSK.

>I like it but I'm not sure if I like it enough to pay full retail
>>
File: sjsjj.png (293 KB, 901x613) Image search: [Google]
sjsjj.png
293 KB, 901x613
>>9045256

Does everyone just forget what happened to the Haenuli studio? I believe they said that their old patterns were lost and so was Angel of Music
>>
>>9045546
Yeah, they lost materials for dresses all the way up to the My Fair Lady release
>tfw that excellent release will never grace your closet
>>
I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask but is it foolish of me to buy Innocent World despite having a 98cm bust? I have a binder which drops me down significantly and lots of boleros. I also am pretty much only interested in releases with full back shirring. I love the brand so much but I'm willing to say no if it truly is a foolish notion
>>
>>9045028
Dolphins deserve to feel beautiful too.
>>
>>9044994
It's not that it's derpy though. Because then I could understand. That is some piss poor photoshop, I'm sorry.
>>
>>9045366
you can absolutely wear the same (clean) dress every meet-up. but, I'd advise you to plan several different coords for it. don't wear it the same way every time.
congrats on acquiring your DD!
>>
>>9045585
You might be able to make it work if you get JSKs with adjustable straps; lengthening the straps by moving the buttons usually helps a ton and fixes any boobloaf problem you may have, assuming you're within the given measurements. IW's shirring is not very forgiving so it doesn't help much, I'm afraid.
TL;DR: I don't think it's necessarily foolish of you but you do need to be more careful about which pieces you buy.
>>
someone just linked this thread on vidya 4chan
>>
>>9045785
take your shitposting elsewhere please.
anyways, i only saw cgl linked- not this thread. it happens enough where it doesn't matter and we don't care.

sage for off topic
>>
is it me or has AP releases this year been exceptionally underwhelming? i haven't seen anything remotely interesting.. did they get a new designer?
>>
>>9045540
I like the half shirred one too anon, I'm in the same situation. Not in love with it enough to pay full price but it would be a pretty dress to have.
>>
>>9045540
>>9045907
desu I feel like it'll be pretty high since it'll be "dress of the month" and people won't let it go unless it's a pretty penny. I want to buy it at full retail so I don't have to deal with inflated secondhand prices but I'm poorfagging so hard right now. Ironically, I guess I'm one of the few gulls itt that is absolutely in love with the dress though.
>>
>>9045853
I'm with you anon. I don't usually like baby and I like AatP even less and I've been loving baby's releases and not completely hating AatP's. AP's have been beyond disappointing. Generic puppy-kitty crap in ageplay pastels.
>>
>>9045053
Okay I'm sorry but AP please learn your fish. A FRESHWATER angelfish shouldn't be here at all like please.
>>
>>9045053
>>9044576

Fuck yes! Seapunk print!
>>
>>9043930

It's for sure AP. They released this cut a couple of times between 2002-2003 in different colors. I wanted to get it for a while, but the bust is too small for me.
>>
>>9045992
They could have changed the silhouette to a bannerfish.

Now if they had a print with firefish, lionfish and eels...
>>
>>9045992
The dolphins are literally wearing crowns and bows and some of the fish are fucking pink yet you take issue with the type of fish depicted...
>>
>>9044918
The jsk is a no, but I need that shirt, where is it from?
>>
>>9046093
>Royal Princess Alice
Can you even fucking read, anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (681 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
681 KB, 1080x1920
Can you ladies give any tips to a first time lolita? Never put an outfit together but I would love to before next con (not for awhile so I have plenty of time)
Where are good places to buy online? Places to avoid?
Any tips would be appreciated!

Pic unrelated it's my shop cat
>>
>>9046114
Lurk more.
>>
>>9046115
I lurk quite a lot but sifting through the bullshit is difficult
>>
>>9046118
Lurk more newfag.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 594x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 594x369
>>9046119
Been coming to /cgl/ for mostly cosplay reasons for a few years now but okay
>>
>>9046122
>asks this stupid of questions
>hurr I've been coming here since 1999 guys I swear
>my dad owns Nintendo
>>
>>9046126
Lol alright well thanks for the 'help' saltychan
>>
>>9046130
Lurk more.
>>
>>9046130
>this mad for getting called out on your newfaggotry
>>
>>9046130
If you actually lurked and weren't a complete newfag you would know that there are literal guides to buying lolita available that are easily found with a simple google search.
>>
>>9046133
>>9046134
>>9046142
LMAO okay fuck everyone simmer down. Just thought maybe since you all are into it and here to talk about it that you might want to, idk, talk about it.
I retract my question, seven blessings.
>>
>>9046146
>this mad
Lurk more newfag.
>>
>>9046146
>http://thelolitaguidebook.tumblr.com
Here you go, now fuck off.
>>
>>9046154
Thanks anon I will fuck right off into that link, even though you seem hostile, I am still grateful.
>>
>>9044576
Anyone know the measurements for the tiered jsk?
>>
>>9046158
Lurk more.
>>
>>9046158
To be honest, hostile or not the suggestion to "lurk more" is actually the best advice you can get. Lurk more, not just here but everywhere. A lot of becoming a good lolita comes from quiet observation. Learning what is good and what is not. What do people react best to etc etc. Success is about dedicated research not just spoonfeeding and some tumblr guide. So though you're likely going to be buttmad about it I'll say it too:
Lurk more.
>>
>>9046168
I am not buttmad in the slightest, reading though the guide right now in fact. Thanks anon.
>>
>>9046170
Lurk more.
>>
>>9046114
The sticky is there for a reason. If you look under /cgl/ general you'll find some pretty good blogs for references that'll answer all your questions.
>>
>>9046168
Different anon.

But lurking here and reading was helpful in my formative newbie days. But you can only read and lurk so much. It's no different than spending years reading a book about art. If you're not actually doing and experiencing all you've done is spent time reading and learning terms.

Figure out the styles you like. Figure out your budget. Research sellers, individual feedback or shops. Not a hard thing to do. Research the items you want to buy, look at worn pictures, figure out how you'd like to try to coord it. Ask for a little help if you need it when you start.

You are probably going to fail miserably and fail miserably a few times before you start getting somewhere.

Since you are a cosplayer, realize that in cosplay you become better by gaining more skill in craftsmanship and presentation. In lolita, you become better by expanding your wardrobe and thus, giving yourself various coordinating options.

Take what people say here with a grain of salt. (no pun intended)

And you will never be everyone's cup of tea. It's okay.

And like I said before, don't be afraid to fail and fuck up and have a coord that just looks awful. A lot of us have had those and some of us still miss the mark once every blue moon even after a few years. It's not going to kill you.

This is the best newbie advice I can give.
>>
>>9046162
Anon, there is no tiered jsk this release.
>>
File: image.png (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 500x500
>>9046162
>does anyone know the measurements
>not even out yet
>tiered JSK
>>
>>9046162
The bodice of the not-peplum JSK looks like it was made out of the same pattern as the Jewel Marine one, so it's probably something clos to those measurements.
>>
>>9046244
>>9046253
I don't know what else to call the weird sheer overlay thing on it. Also to the second anon, they post measurements before released you newfag. It's a similar cut to a lot of their recent releases so I'm just going to assume it's around the same measurements.
>>
>>9044576
>>9045053
this is cute but I dunno about it, it looks like every other dress they released this year

>>9046253
>not even out yet
brands give out measurements before releases all the time, how new are you
>>
>>9046268
That doesn't mean you should call it something it's not. How would anyone know which jsk you were talking about? The one with the sheer overskirt is the Peplum JSK.
>>
>>9046284
You should really look up the definition of tier. It is tiered. It has layers. It is overlapping. It is tiered.

But I'll save the trouble of starting an argument with a stubborn gull and just say I'm wrong and you're right. That's what you want to hear anyway, right?
>>
>>9046295
You obviously need to google tiered jsk. AP has tiered in the name if it's AP tiered. They used peplum for this jsk.
>>
>>9046295
You have no idea what a tier is.
>>
>>9045150
That animal theater is ugly af, too.

>Patiently waiting for angel of music rerelease or pretty much anything that isn't ugly
>>
>>9046301
>>9046327
Let me know when you're gonna stop samefagging.
>>
>>9043458
I bet you're in Italy or France. Fuck those cunts, they're the only people I've ever had trouble with in sales
>>
>>9045585
I have an 89 cm bust and just barely get away with the medium size without boobloaf. The large is very roomy, I would recommend you not buy IW unless it is a cut released in three sizes so you can get the large. Be careful if it's just M and L options, the L there is long
>>
>>9045853
What the fuck happened to IW though, did you guys see that fucking classic card suite abomination that leaked
>>
>>9046268
>>9046277

Serious question, where do you see AP posting measurements before release? Any release, not just this one?
>>
Did Collage Anon die or something?
>>
>>9045585

>>9045585

Bust width doesn't mean anything, people boobloaf in IW if their bust sizes are bigger than B cup because IW doesn't cut their bust darts/lines deep enough. If you're still B cup at 98cm you'll actually fit better into IW than slightly smaller girls.

That said, 98cm is on the max end of a lot of their dresses, even the full back shirred ones. Definitely pay attention to the measurements, and don't bother with the free-size lucky packs.

For the blouses, you need to have average torso length (or, height under 160cm), shoulder width under 39cm and your bust should be under 98cm (with your binder on). The measurements they post are garment size, so make sure you're 2+cm under before you buy them.

If your shoulders are much wider than 39cm, do be careful, the front of the dress is only so wide, so the straps start to make a V-shape that looks a little odd, you can cover it up with a bolero or jabot or something, it's just something to watch out for.
>>
>>9046360

IW making weird and fugly stuff is par for course, though. It wouldn't be the first time they've messed up the card suits theme. Pic sorta related.
>>
>>9045659
>>9046358
>>9046385
Thank you for the advice! It sounds like I'll just have to make sure to do lots of research which I'm fine with and probably make sure my first tries are secondhand. Thanks again, I feel more hopeful now!
>>
>>9046360
I think it's cute. I like most of their recent releases, only thing I found really ugly was that glowing cross feather print. It doesn't look like their style at all.

>>9046392 is awful though.
>>
>>9045585
It's stupid if you get standard cut quarter shirred which is most of what they release these days as the bodices are flat af. I get boobloaf in some and I have an 81cm bust with only 10cm difference between my bust and underbust The full shirred IW without elastic across the bodice (similar to Chantilly's full shirring stuff) is actually quite flattering though.
>>
>>9045642
Thank you anon!
Of course I'd wash them...
Will test out how versatile the dress is once I got more blouses again...
>>
>>9045199
Tbh the reason the print squicks me out also
>>
File: 06121618_53995455338a8_0.jpg (292 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
06121618_53995455338a8_0.jpg
292 KB, 500x600
Anybody remember what was released around the time you got into lolita? Pic related was up on APs website when I was really getting into the fashion. It doesnt seem that long ago to me but fuck it was 2 years ago.
>i dont consider myself an oldfag at all, I still feel pretty new
>>
>>9046700
Yup. Star Night Theatre, Marionette Girl and Sugary Carnival were all the year I got into lolita. I feel so old.
>>
>>9046536
Glowing cross? do you mean the Futurama Intro print?
>>
>>9045853
My wallet is happy. I'm just really looking forward to Diner Girl
>>
>>9046158
Just don't understand why you couldn't have lurked more
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.