[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian Thread May/June Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 419x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 419x351
Melbourne Comic Con is up next. Who will entering the championships of cosplay, will Ivy Doomkitty be a good judge? Discuss
>>
And this thread ends up bring a beke bashing thread as always. Mods should delete any aussie thread on sight. Same bullshit every thread.
>>
>>9023479
Cause she's just too easy
>>
>>9023479
Maybe cause no one likes her? Lol
>>
>>9023204
>ivy doomkitty
pls the only reason she's there is to satisfy the bbw fetishists
>>
>Avcon still only has one guest announced at this point
Kek
>>
>>9023204
Anyone going to Level Up in Coffs Harbour tomorrow? They have like 10 guests. Looks like it'll be fun, a lot more community based.
>>
>>9023932
I really want to go but not sure if worth. I'm brisbane based and would have to drive hmm.
>>
>>9024093
It's about 5 hours south, so not that bad in a way. Lots of cheap hotels around Coffs too from what I was looking up.

By the looks of what I've seen on my FB feed, there's quite a few good cosplayers going.
>>
Only 9 will be accepted into the Championships. Who will it be!
>>
>>9023479
What is really irritating me about her lately is how she is reposting shit about WoW and how she is so keen to see the movie and cosplay from it, when she has never playing a fucking day of it in her life. That is my pet peeve.
>>
>>9024384
Played*
>>
something something I fingered hex at melbourne comic con once
>>
>>9024384
She's complete weeb trash
Get a job you psycho slut
>>
>>9024419
She has a job doesn't she
>>
>>9024483
if she had a job she'd be able to buy her own cosplays instead of her boyfriends having to buy them for her
>>
>>9023918
What are their guest lineups usually like? It's my first year going.
>>
>>9024502
Yeah well i don't know how they are going to buy her a WoW cosplay, they aren't generically made and I doubt her fukbois have enough money to get shit like that commissioned for some rank pussy.
>>
>>9023837
Why dont you bash someone I actually know
>>
Lily Files Contributor here. Apparently Lily is going to be at Supanova wearing an OC design Wonder Woman ballgown. Someone PLEASE take photos of her in it so I can submit them to the site before she shoops the shit out of them!
>>
>>9024549
One of her boyfriends can actually make stuff
He's made all of her props and "original" design cosplays so I would say he would probably help and she'll pretend like she made it
>>
>>9024347
I know Elizabethmaree, Artemis Costuming and Ataraxy all pretty shit tier if you ask me
>>
>>9024672
All of those girl are incredible, jealous neckbeard
>>
>>9024692
>elizabethmaree
that horse-faced LoL basic bitch? anon pls
>>
>>9024672
Wtf they are some of the best in melbourne you retard
>>
>>9024692
salty, jealous mf.
>>
>>9024696
Just because you are an ugly sad piece of shit doesn't mean you have to be a bitch aye xo
>>
>>9023932
>>9024119

didn't anyone ever tell you that 4chan isn't the best place to spruik your event like you've been doing in every aussie thread
>>
Look, I'd like to see you dumbshit salty assholes make a cosplay of Elizabeth marees, ataraxy's etc quality in such little time. At least they're doing creative and really freaking great stuff
instead of sitting at their computers and making stupid Fucking comments about people's cosplays. If you yourselves are cosplayers making these comments, you should be ashamed that you're making these comments knowing how much effort, time and tears they take. Idiots, all of you.
>>
>>9024723
Welcome to 4chan, where the salt is thick and compliments don't matter
>>
Has anyone actually been to Popcon before? Thoughts? I've seen photos and it doesn't look that interesting.
>>
>>9024672
Never heard of Ataraxy but she looks like a horse
>>
Biggest Aus cosplay whores?
>>
>>9024735
Fuck off, Patrick.
>>
>>9024692
I'm a girl jokes on you
>>
>>9024743
Holy shit she does
>>
>>9024696
I met her at OPL last year. She's so nice and gorgeous, and not to mention she's talented
>>
>>9024521
They're usually pretty good. One of the main reasons I went. But they're taking their sweet time to announce them this year.
>>
>>9024734
That's it dude. 4chan, more specifically, the Australian threads in /cgl/, full of ugly fat high school sluts who want to start drama, fat ugly neckbeards and stick insects with a weak mid section.

I'd guess that 90% of the people who start drama are ugly fat high school hoes who couldn't get a root even if they begged on the streets. They don't know themselves, so they're insecure little sluts that want to start drama I guess.
>>
>>9025496
>ugly fat high school sluts
>ugly fat high school hoes
>fat ugly neckbeards
>because nobody average or pretty ever start drama
Fatties in high school bullied you, didn't they. Don't be so naive. Tons of people talk shit when you give em a mask.
>>
>>9025523
Well, I will say it one more time - they're insecure little sluts. Whether they're a pretty person, average looking person, they're insecure little hoes.

They know it, their family knows it, I know it, you know it, we know it, everybody knows it.
>>
>>9025532
You sound pretty insecure yourself...
>>
How are they hoes???? Like do I need to throw a dictionary at your fucking face??? If you're gonna use such strong words, maybe get the definition right???
>>
File: whiteknight hoe.jpg (70 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight hoe.jpg
70 KB, 640x920
>>9025532
>>
>>9025605
I'm not insecure, lol - you can believe that, but I don't really give a fuck if you do or not. I'm just calling out little faggot drama starters just because they're fucking faggots and bitches.

>>9025612
Lol, they're hoes because I said they are. Do I need to slap your fucking face? You little bitch. Stop defending these bitches who want to talk shit about cosplayers for no reason.

>>9025645
Oh look, one of the drama bitches who I insulted. How are you, you little slut? You little bitch. Tell everyone here that you're a little faggot drama bitch. Tell everyone what I know. Tell them what you know, what your family knows. I know it, you know it, your whole family knows it - you're a little bitch.
>>
And yes, I'm back again you little bitches. If you're a bitch who wants to talk shit about cosplayers for no reason whatsoever, fuck you and you're motherfucking mama.

The people who don't talk shit about cosplayers, you're cool with me. But fuck the rest of you faggots.
>>
>>9025645
Yeah, I'm a white knight. What you gonna do you little weasel? If this was a different era, instead of talking shit to you here, I would invade your bum house by horseback, and make you my bitch. But this is a new era, so fuck you, you little hoe, I'll just play your game and fuck you up with words just because I can, you bitch with a sore vagina. Ibuprofen couldn't help your sore vagina. The medicine of the future wouldn't help your sore vagina. You little bitch.
>>
>>9025658
Shut up and top embarrassing yourself
>>
>>9025690
You shut up, you little bitch. Fuck you. Defending these little gossip whores. You're the embarrassment motherfucker. Insulting cosplayers for no reason, creating a negative stigma within the community.

You're a detriment to everybody around you: your friends, your family, everybody! You have a sore vagina, and you need to go to see a doctor or psychologist to get that shit treated, you little worm.
>>
>>9025690
I know people like you. I understand where you are coming from. You feel so negatively about yourself that you want to insult other cosplayers for no reason because you're jealous of them and hate on them. But unfortunately for you, it has gotten you into deep, deep trouble.

I know the way people like you are. Just with my words, I am in your head. I know the way you are on 4chan, I know the way you are off 4chan - you're a little bitch, and I want you to tell everybody here what I know, and what you know.
>>
File: autism speaks.png (3 KB, 284x115) Image search: [Google]
autism speaks.png
3 KB, 284x115
>>9025658
>>9025678
>>9025713
>>9025722
>when someone autistic tries to troll
>>
>>9025672
Sshhh we don't care.
>>
>>9025788
Lol you little slime. Are you supporting these little pussies? Or worse, are you one yourself?
>>
File: confused patrick.jpg (35 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
confused patrick.jpg
35 KB, 512x512
>>9024768
>>
>>9024692
>>9024697
>>9024701
>>9024723
Please leave so we can laugh at shit cosplayers in peace.
>>
So weird question I know but after the Sexpo cosplay thing I was wondering...has anyone used Lucie Bee's services? And would they recommend her?
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 554x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 554x784
Fucking get off your knees slut
>>
>>9025678
new copypasta?
>>
Any word of any interesting events happening at Sydnova?
>>
>>9026337

yes please
>>
So I'll be visiting Melbourne for OCC, anyone recommend any of the after dark events? Especially if I'm looking to be on the pull?
>>
>>9026331
Hey pussy, fucking quit being a dork. You fucken dork. Why don't you talk shit about her via PM on FB or some shit? You little pussy bitch. I typed "pussy" on my GPS and ended up outside your house you faggot.

>>9026337
Nah dude, no copy pasta, just some insults of mine lol
>>
>>9026331
What is with that roll of fat on her back kek. Laughing at how after her street fighter cosplay was mentioned, she never posted any photos. Must have legit been the costume she bought and was to embaressed
>>
>>9026331
Yeah but how else is she going to get her sugar daddies to buy her cosplay :,(?!?!?
>>
File: 2016-05-28 20.45.40.png (685 KB, 625x979) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-28 20.45.40.png
685 KB, 625x979
Anyone ever seen her look not dead inside?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464434029301.jpg (49 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464434029301.jpg
49 KB, 540x960
Lets give beke a break.
How about how old mate made this amazing costume for blizzard but forgot to mention the whole team of people who helped her make it. Nice
>>
Was anyone at level up today? Was it any good? All the photos ive seen the place looked pretty dead
>>
>>9026394
How about the roll of fat on your vagina? It's so fat that I thought it was a cave, you fucking dirty slut. Get that shit checked out you skank.
>>
>>9026421
who made it?
>>
>>9026404
holy fuck, is there anything in that head of hers? She looks dead
>>
>>9026421
>>9026428
Pretty sure that Zaphy made the photon projector (the gun)
Also daaaamn that gold trim is sitting super weird, especially around her butt
>>
>>9026428
Collaborative effort from zaphy cosplay, blondiee and cams random builds? I might of missed someone but those are the biggest contributers I think.
>>
>>9026434
I noticed that too. And her boot/socks are terrible. Gonna assume she did the fabric stuff herself lel
>>
>>9026421
fuckin alithia....
>>
>>9026438
Shows a real lack of booty
>>
>>9026421
The robotic parts look awesome but everything else looks like absolute shit, especially that gold trim.
>>
>>9026436
she should have really credited those who helped her...
>>
>>9026436
People wouldn't hate on her as much if she just did the right thing. How hard is it to mention the people that helped you, it's pretty obvious she didn't make it all herself by the varying degree of quality
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464500196928.jpg (45 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464500196928.jpg
45 KB, 1280x960
This was on my feed
>>
>>9027937
the fuck is that
>>
Give me good, lesser known cosplayers to follow please. Preferably who make their own stuff/arent just titties.
>>
>>9028041
Spider Gwen
Michael Darrer is the person who is wearing this costume. There's so much more
>>
>>9027937
ugh now that you can buy spider gwen/silk bodysuits online every second person at a con is wearing one
>>
>>9028096

Michael Darrer is a gold mine of cosplay cringe.
>>
>>9028100
Yeah I know but this is worn by a gut who is known to cross dress as well looking kinda scary doing so
>>
>>9028115
Guy*
>>
>>9028114
i have a bigger problem with him going 'omg too gorgeous love!' on every single basic bitch post on mcc
>>
>>9028114
Hey pussy are you still there?
>>
>>9028194
How is this a cosplay trial?
It's literally a selfie of her tits
>>
>>9028100
Pretty sure every basic bitch cosplayer has bought or is planning on doing either silk or gwen. None of them have the body for it though ughhhh.

Though. Artful dodger wasnt too bad
>>
>>9028114
He's passionate, you gotta give him that.
>>
>>9028194
I wish she would just leave. She is the fucking worst yet thinks she is the queen of the company because she has a posse of fuckboiz who follow her and buy her all her costumes. Get HIV and go away slut.
>>
>>9028265
i have a bigger issue with the fact that they probably don't know anything about silk and spider gwen. there was a girl who did a black cat costume at supanova and said it was from 'black cat from DC' on her cosplay page. spider-verse females are the go-to for basic bitch cosplays
>>
>>9028274
I wish you would just leave, you little sissy. You're a schmuck. You're a pussy. It's because of people like you that guys like Osama Bin Laden became terrorists. I hope you get HIV and fuck off you dumb slut.

You're a fucking pussy. Why don't you PM her this shit instead? No one's getting inspiration from you, why? LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR YOU FUCKING PUSSY. YOU COWARDLY PIECE OF SHIT! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY, GET THE FUCK OUT!!!
>>
>>9028274
I sit in my fucking room, talking shit, 24/7 and motherfuckers tune in. People get motivation and inspiration from me because I'm better than them. No one's getting inspiration from you, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>9028285
Basic bitch, huh? You're a fucking basic pussy. I hope you bow down before me, you fucking piece of shit. You're my bitch, and honestly I love you. I love you like my bitch. You're a faggot. Tell everyone here what you know and what I know.- that you're a fucking faggot. Tell them right now.
>>
>>9027937
Hey mate, why don't you stop being such a weasel? Why the fuck is this guy on your feed (if he's on your friends list, if you saw it on MCC well you're still a fucking pussy anyway for trying to get people to insult him) and you want to gossip about him like a faggot on 4chan? You're a fucking snake in the grass. The scum of scum. You're disloyal. Fucking disloyal bitch.
>>
>>9028115
still better than mangela hey?
>>
>>9027937
Ive actually seen so many guys buying this cosplay and just accepting that the boob shading is all wrong lmao.
>>
>>9028290
Hmm let's see, I don't consider everyone who are on my fb list as friends. But ok I'm a weasel. So what? It's all words to me. So please continue on with being a bitch. This is 4chan in a nutshell. Deal with it
>>
You know, it's really disappointing that I come into a thread to see cosplays from Australian cosplayers, or to discuss conventions, and the entire thread is just two or three Super-Sodium Sallys that do nothing but insult and scream, and sound like 12 year-old boys that think swearing is cool.

It's really no wonder why Australian threads can't ever be taken seriously. 99% of the content sounds like drunk bogans in a KMart parking lot.

Seriously, though, nobody cares about whichever person you feel like slagging off today. Nobody. Cares. Grow up, and stop clogging the thread with your high-school vendetta.
>>
>>9028287
Haha wow look at this white knight. Such a nugget
>>
>>9028142
An even bigger problem when people are praising him and stroking his ego. It's no wonder he continues to cosplay and look horrible at it. He looks like a clown.. Hell, look at his princess peach lol
>>
>>9028296
Hmmm that's debatable. Neither can cosplay females and look good at it. On the flip side of things I don't think Michael considers himself female while Mangela does.
>>
>>9028327
That's exactly right. You're a weasel and you know it. It's called a "friends list" motherfucker. Why the fuck would you have someone on a "friends list" and then proceed to attempt to have people insult him?

>>9028328
Hey bitch, you know damn well that the Australian thread will be full of drama. When the fuck has there ever been convention talk? In EVERY single thread, there has been gossip whores who want to talk shit to cosplayers for no reason. I'm just here to bring the insults to them and diss them just because they're little bitches. You care motherfucker. You care.

>>9028329
ROFL get the fuck out of here. If I'm a white knight, like I said to the previous guy who said that, if this was a different era, I would fuck you up on horseback and make you my bitch. But I'm not a white knight. I'm not defending anyone, I don't know or particularly care about any of the cosplayers you bitch ass wimps talk about. I'm just insulting you schmucks just because you're pussies. You know damn well that these cunts, and if you're one of them, that people come into this thread and think you're low life faggots. I know you guys think I'm a laughing stock, but I don't give a fuck what you fat neckbeards and ugly sluts think. You're a minority. Nobody gives a shit about the minority. The majority think that you are dickheads and wimps.
>>
>>9028328
Wait, I'm the one with the high school vendetta? GET THE FUCK OUT! Do you not see all these pussies who are gossiping? How the fuck are you accusing me of high school vendetta when they're the fucking pussies who start it? I would not be insulting these schmucks if not for these little wimps. If you want to insult someone, insult these little pussies. I'm just responding to these wimps just because they deserve a verbal smackdown for being such pussies. Fuck outta here with your nonsense bitch.
>>
File: old.jpg (29 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
29 KB, 477x477
>>9028334
I'm here to say that I really don't care, I genuinely don't. Why am I a 'bitch', just because I'm stating the fact that your arguments are repetitive, redundant, and really classless? I'm not a prude about swearing, far from it, but the way that you're typing makes you sound mentally unhinged.

You're picking on these people that nobody knows (or really genuinely gives a shit about) because what? It makes you feel better? It makes you feel good to be heard? Whatever.

Every thread always has drama, it's inevitable and inescapable. But you're just childish and stupid, and no amount of 'faggot', 'motherfucker' or 'dumb slut' is going to hide the fact that, yes, you're actually a giant crying child.
>>
File: Neckbeards.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeards.png
127 KB, 345x337
>pussies
>motherfucker
>little bitch
>faggots
>basic scum
>I'm serving a verbal smackdown because I'm lord of the interwebs!

Stay classy, Cheeto-lover.
>>
>>9028342
ROFL I pick on them because I can. That's all you need to know, you little pussy. How the fuck are you going to defend this drama? Seriously, why the fuck would you defend it? Basic dumb bitches who love to gossip. They're a bunch of sluts, and you know that damn well.

>>9028344
ROFL you can think I'm a fat cunt all you want. But the truth of the matter is, I'm in much better shape than you are, you little wimp. Chances are, you're the fucking fat cunt here. Or you're a skinny little twig. One gust of wind, and you fly away like you got blown away by a hurricane. I'm far more fit than you would ever dream to be. I'm far more cardio fit and far more stronger than you, of that I have no doubt. You fucking neckbeard phaggot.
>>
>>9028351
Do you even read what you type, you walking copypasta?
>>
File: images-9.jpg (13 KB, 463x318) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
13 KB, 463x318
>>9028341
Why not be vocal about it on Facebook while you're at it... Oh of course you'll have people sticking up for you. It's sad that now you're carrying on like this. Again this is 4chan, deal with it
>>
>>9028344
I'm training my ass off for sports and fitness day to day you little phaggot. While you're there eating cheese cake and stuffing your face like a fat cunt, I'm getting fit playing sports and eating broccoli. Why? Because I'm better than you! I'm better than you! I'm better than you at EVERYTHING. You wanna know why? Because I'm mentally strong. You're a mental midget. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. You're a mental midget.
>>
>>9028352
Well I will say it one more time - you're a fucking little bitch. I'm the one making you cry motherfucker. Like I said before, I am in your head. Many times I've met pussies like you. Many times a mans mouth has broken his jaw. I know the way people like you are. I know the way you are on 4chan, I know the way you are off 4chan. You don't talk shit to these people to their faces because you quiver in fear like a little baby. You fucking baby.
>>
File: foundyou.jpg (32 KB, 359x497) Image search: [Google]
foundyou.jpg
32 KB, 359x497
>>9028354
>phaggot
>ROFL
>MENTALLY STRONG
>more like playing wiifit and eating cheetos
If you keep yelling 'I'M BETTER THAN YOU' at everyone, someday you might just believe it.
>>
>>9028354
Whatever you say. So called fitness guy. Ohh I mean interweb tough guy
>>
>>9028360
He's already believing he's better than us
>>
Somebody delete this thread already, a neckbeard dudebro has taken over it, and their superiority complex is making my little bitch slut ass quiver in fear over their leet-speak and mentally-strong capabilities. Oh no, they've eaten broccoli and done cardio! Oh noooooo...

I'm out of here. Enjoy your circlejerk thinking you've somehow won by crying over the internet, you mentally-deficient baby.
>>
>>9028360
Hey motherfucker, you know it's true. I am better than you. I'm mentally strong, unlike you. Even if you're more naturally gifted than me, which I really doubt, somewhere along the line, I will overtake you. I could slap you and make you my bitch. And you'd do absolutely fucking nothing. Pipe down you little gossip whore and let us you use you for oils like the rest of the dinosaurs.
>>
>>9028359
Nah, I like some people here just don't wanna waste our breath insulting these cosplayers in person. It's such a waste of time and energy doing so. Although slagging off beke is boring though
>>
>>9028366
> let us you use you for oils like the rest of the dinosaurs

Who.... who says stuff like this?
>>
>>9028366
If youre mentally strong then you should be able tot are all this 4chan bullshit. So much for being mentally strong.. So called fitness guy
>>
>>9028361
Hey motherfucker, you know damn well that I'd knock the brakes off you. However, I don't go around picking physical fights because I know damn well I could break you physically and make you my bitch, and I only fight in physical self defense. Verbal beatdowns are another story though. I enjoy dissing faggots like you just because I love insulting people, but I feel bad insulting my friends just with mild insults, so insulting you shit cunts is always good fun because cunts like you deserve to be insulted.

>>9028365
Neckbeard? ROFL you're the neckbeard here, you little peon. Fucking fat motherfucker. I'm not the one who disses random cosplayers for no reason. I'm just dissing you guys because you diss random cosplayers for no reason, and thus, you need a taste of your own medicine.
>>
>>9028370
Who says this is effecting me in any way, shape or form? I'm actually heavily amused by you little bitches with your responses to me. You little faggot. Dance for me, you bitch. And don't look me in the eye when you dance.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464526391451.jpg (111 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464526391451.jpg
111 KB, 1536x2048
>>9028374
Lol back with the tough guy again. Cmon don't make me laugh. I'm done here. The thread just became boring with this white knight bs

But before I go...
>>
>>9028380
White knight? How the fuck am I a white knight? A white knight is someone who treats women like they're a goddess and that sort of shit.

I'm not defending anyone here. I don't care about the cosplay scene. I don't care about any of these cosplayers. I just see this drama and I see schmucks like yourself. Schmucks who I could diss just because it's fun to diss them and it brings heavy amusement. Hey bitch, like I said before, dance for me.
>>
>>9028379
Well why else would you carry on like this. Heh
>>
File: IMG_20160529_230147.jpg (104 KB, 1080x679) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160529_230147.jpg
104 KB, 1080x679
>>9028384
Clearly youdont know what a white knight is so I'm gonna show you something.
>>
>>9028385
Why am I carrying on like this you ask? Because I can. Because it's fun. You're my bitch. Bitches amuse me. Cunts like you want to gossip about other cosplayers for no reason so I see people who I could diss. Tell them everybody here that you're my bitch. You little gossip starting bitch. My toe-nail is worth more than you, you no good gossip starting bitch.
>>
>>9028389
Okay? And who's aid am I coming to? I'm not defending anyone here, I'm just attacking cunts like you because you deserve it and just because I can.

I don't really give a shit about the cosplay scene. Fuck, I don't even cosplay. I just hear nothing but pussies/gossip bitches reside in this thread, and the motherfuckers are right. This place is full of the biggest cowards. And they know it. They know they're pussies. They know damn well they're pussies. So it's fun to insult you guys.
>>
>>9028389
Oh wait, in that case, being a white knight would mean someone who has balls. Hey motherfucker, thanks for the compliment. When you see someone being bullied/insulted/whatnot, I bet you just watch the scene like a bitch and do nothing instead of standing up for someone. You have no balls you little bitch. Unless you want to call yourself a white knight too. You bitch.
>>
>>9028380
Why does he thinks this is working? Im all for genderbends but cmon. Im so lost at what his train of thought is on this costume..
>>
>>9028398
Hah exactly. Him and mangela
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1200x628
This will be a shit fest
>>
>>9028405
Wut. Who is jm cosplay? Are they well known and I'm just ill informed?
>>
>>9028407
Melbourne cosplayer. Came first place last year's oz comics Melbourne. Same day yeliz reaction of coming second
>>
>>9028380
You'd think he'd invest in some shapewear or something by now, or at least suck in his gut.
>>
>>9028353
Yes, this is 4chan. Anything goes. You want to insult other cosplayers? Okay, whatever, you can do that. That's actually against the rules of /cgl/ though, if you read them. And yes, I'm well aware that I'm breaking the rules too by flaming all you worthless pieces of garbage but I don't give a fuck. You break the rules, I break the rules too. Fuck you.
>>
>>9028411
Yeah ok tough interweb guy
>>
>>9028380
I really don't need to see him in a skin tight bodysuit. Ohmygod, my eyes are bleeding. Someone send help
>>
>>9028265
Who else has done it?
>>
>>9029622
How to not dress for a wedding

What a disgrace
>>
File: image.jpg (527 KB, 1601x1601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
527 KB, 1601x1601
>>9029622
Goes to wedding
Wants to be centre of attention
*omg notice me everyone notice me, PAY ATTENTION TO MEEE*
>>
>>9029622
Pretty rude to dress like that at a wedding. It's not her day.
>>
>>9029622
did her parents not question why the hell their daughter looked like a hooker? 1/10 parenting right there. If she was my kid I would have told her to change
>>
>>9029684
When you tryna get dick at the wedding
Stay classy beke
>>
>>9029622
That's the one. She looks like someone's mistress. Daddy must be so proud.
>>
>>9028405
What makes you think that? every other panel she has done has been very informative and well put together
>>
>>9029903
Shut up Jess..
>>
>>9029622
>>9029684
JFC that dress so short i can almost see her vag
>>
>>9029947
Someones salty
>>
Hey pussies, all I want is for you to admit a few things:

- You're bitches/pussies/have no balls/coward/wimp/etc.
- You start gossip about other cosplayers because you live a sad, pitiful life.
- You have no goals and aspirations.
- You're mentally weak.
- You're pitiful.
- You're ugly, not sure about the outside but definitely on the inside.
- You're weasels/backstabbers/snakes in the grass/disloyal.

Just admit those things, all of you pussies, and I'll be on my merry way.
>>
All I want is for you to admit your flaws. The first step towards becoming a better person is to recognise your flaws. And although you probably recognise them, you flaunt them publicly. And thus, you should recognise your flaws publicly.
>>
>>9029903
I've personally been to them. If I took a shot for every time to she said uhm I'm be getting my stomach pump 10 minutes in. All her LED work is so shit too she's done it what once? On the shitty excuse of a 'bane' cosplay that no one would of got if she didn't have it plastered across her fucking head
>>
>>9030222
Yeah i asked her who she was supposed to be last yr's nova. The look on her face was priceless
>>
>>9030212
You literally just described beke
>>
>>9030212
Oh it's you again. Lol
How's that broccoli diet
>>
File: pumpgirl.gif (56 KB, 221x283) Image search: [Google]
pumpgirl.gif
56 KB, 221x283
>>9028384
>>
>>9030286
Beke? I don't care about Beke, unless she's also starting gossip here which I doubt. I just want the pussies here (idk if that's you) to admit the flaws within themselves that they display here.

>>9030308
It's going great mate. Now admit your flaws. I'm not asking for an apology mate. I just want you to admit your flaws which you display here right here, right now. Until I hear enough people admitting their flaws, I will storm many of these threads and keep this up.
>>
>>9030331
she most definitely starts shit, shes the worst for it
>>
I want to fuck Jarrah..
>>
>>9030331
Wouldn't surprise me if she did post here desu
>>
>>9030337
she does, all the time. Or gets her boyfriends to
>>
File: 1427322537448447044.gif (929 KB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
1427322537448447044.gif
929 KB, 245x175
>>9030331
>>
ok mr Macho Man.
I, a 4chan lurkin gull admit to;

- You're bitches/pussies/have no balls/coward/wimp/etc.
- You start gossip about other cosplayers because you live a sad, pitiful life.
- You have no goals and aspirations.
- You're mentally weak.
- You're pitiful.
- You're ugly, not sure about the outside but definitely on the inside.

Now will you kindly rack off
(Assuming that you'll stick to your word, Which, I know, is alot to ask of a scrub lord.)
>>
>>9030333
Tone it down there, FlashFrost. We all know you're constantly thirsty
>>
if I'm going to comicon for the puss do I have to cosplay? If so what's a cheap af costume to wear
>>
>>9030523
Lol you fucking pussy. I want more than one of you to admit it.

Furthermore, you just copy and pasted what I said. I want you to admit your faults and further support it, using evidence. So say something like: "I'm a bitch because I don't have the balls to insult people to their faces, and start drama like a coward on an anonymous forum. As a result, I have a sad and pitiful life" and then go on with the rest of the list and briefly and use evidence to support each point.
>>
>>9030523
And I want, at minimum, 500 words total for the entire list. But knowing 4chan pussies, they could easily get around 2000. Now get on that essay.
>>
>>9030548

Go as Deadpool. Easy pussy, man.
>>
>>9030567
How about you go fuck yourself, you entitled shithead. What makes you think you're deserving of anybody's attention or apology? Nobody owes you anything. Take your cardio and broccoli and shove them right up your backside.
>>
>>9030534
They probably are already. Unfortunately I'm from qld
>>
>>9030222
Shes got youtube videos on a nerf gun she put leds on as well as an asami sato glove and she had them all throughout her barbarian
>>
>>9030588
Hahahahahahaha honestly, I swear to God, I love you. I love you like my bitch. I'm not asking for an apology. I am merely asking you to admit your faults, as you have committed some pussy acts in the eyes of the majority (seriously, if I show a typical random Australian cosplay thread to most people, they think you guys are pussies/lowlives/etc.), and you should redeem yourself. The first step to becoming a better person is to recognise your faults. Now get on that essay.

I am your king. I am your superior. I want you to bow down before me and sit on my lap, and call me daddy - because I am your king, and you are my subject, my son and most importantly, my little bitch.
>>
is it me or is the melbourne scene getting even more basic than it already is?
>>
>>9029813
when u tryna suck ur cousins dick
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1200x628
Eww, what's with oz comic con being full of shit panels/workshops
>>
>>9030601
Okay Jess thanks for the info
>>
>>9030626
lol hey jess you salty butch
>>
>>9030630
I made a typo, I meant bitch but I guess butch works too lol i'm too fucking funny.
>>
holy shit these threads are bad
>>
I recently got interested in cosplay and was hoping do do something for an upcoming con, but after reading this ( >>9030602 ) autistic shithead's posts I think I'll move to another fucking country first.
Pull yourselves together gulls, you're a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>9030648
nobody here endorses autistic shithead's posts what are you on about?
>>
>>9030657
Not them, but the fact he's not banned yet is at least telling of the moderation's efforts.
>>
>>9030633
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHh
>>
>>9026384
Ill list them off

Beta Bar - As the title suggests, it's full of Beta males so no competition. This is real because every 'singles night' there are so many guys who post on FB like it's the MX section "hey I was that guy from last night, we talked.."

However the quality of woman are lacking. The 'hot' ones are either taken or basic bitches who are attention whores for men who say "OMG I always loved Deadpool!"

The rest of the girls there are the fugly ones who have 'social anxiety' and find it hard to talk to people in person, so hitting on them is near impossible unless you want to be shouted as a 'sexist white male'.

This has the REALLY nerdy people and if you want a decent convo with someone about the nerdy stuff, its more for finding 'friends' than getting laid desu. That and the line gets huge fast so get in early
>>
>>9026384
Bang - Its pretty good, more of a traditional club so if you do have that "i cant talk to people" this isnt for you.
Tho the venue is big, great cheap drinks unlike Beta Bar. The theme they having is more side dressing so if your cosplaying you can do that and 'peakcock' and a great convo started, just noting too weird if you are.

Also its in the CBD so easy to get in and out of places. The girls there are quite good, It would be easier to 'pick up' someone from here than Beta.

Aside from that I think Crown's night club is having an event but it's mostly going to be people who think Batman should be apart of The Avengers. That are expensive drinks
>>
>>9030648
LOL you fucking douche. Why are you calling me out and not the gossip queen faggots? The ones that insult people for no reason? Get your priorities straight motherfucker. Why are you supporting such pussy motherfuckers? The fuck is wrong with you, you bitchass wimp?

>>9030657
Autistic shithead lol, more like your king you cunt. Bow before me you little bitch. And don't look me in the eye. You fucking faggot.

>>9030658
Oh yeah, if the mods were doing their job, I would be banned here no doubt. However, the mods would also need to ban these gossip bitches. This is rule 2: "Don't bring community vendettas onto this board. Singling out individual cosplayers for the purposes of trolling them will not be tolerated."

So mods, if you do ban me, then please take out these pieces of garbage as well as me as so many people here are clearly breaking that rule. Thanks!
>>
>>9030657
Honestly, I swear to God, you guys are such fucking pussies. When the history books of the 21st century are written, you pussies will go down in history. However, you will go down in history for being an example of a 21st century coward. You will be used as a case study in 22nd psychology classes as an example of "pussy syndrome".

Then the people of the 22nd century will learn about the pussy syndrome and how to avoid it, so people in the future won't be like you gossiping pieces of trash which belong in the trash can. Whereas history will remember me for being a real deal alpha male. History will remember you guys as the pussies that you truly are. Talking shit about random people who you don't know behind their back because you're pussies as well as disloyal faggots.
>>
>>9030695
Can you link you fb? Im a little pussy bitch so clearly I want to stay unknown. But youre not a little pussy bitch hey! So please feel free to include a photo of yourself so we can admire your fit exterior.
>>
>>9030713
HAHAHAHAHAHA you little punk bitch. You think I'd take that bait so easy? Try harder, you fucking moron. You're a puppet. You're dancing on my puppet strings the way I've manipulated you to do so.

Me not revealing my identity has nothing to do with me being a bitch. What does it accomplish? I don't need to prove shit to any of you punks. All you punks would do is make memes and all that silly shit, like fucking pussies. You wouldn't even talk shit to me through inbox, because you're pussies. But if you do end up finding me in person, then please, try to talk shit to me in person. I'm not going to give you any details though, because I'm playing YOUR game of talking shit to people anonymously and I'm crushing you at your own game that it's become my game at this point, you little mental midget. You're dancing on my strings, you don't tell me what to do you bitch.

I love it when people want to talk shit to me in person and then I break them mentally and make them cry like little bitches. Honestly, it turns me on when I see people break under my pressure - physical fighting pressure (eg. gassing) and mental pressure (breaking down when they provoked me first and then I break them with words). There's nothing better I love than smelling the blood of a wounded opponent and then finishing them.

Honestly, you guys are such fucking pussies and outside of obvious bad people like terrorists and criminals, are almost as bad as people who make joke comments in regards to brutal execution videos on gore sites.
>>
>>9030719
And for the record, I avoid physical fights. Verbal beatdowns to people who deserve it on forums such as this though, are a completely different story. You're a puppet and you dance to my will, you moron.
>>
>>9030626
Jess gtfo, everyone knows your hatin' because she's a better cosplayer than you.
>>
You know when you hear a word so many times that it loses all impact and meaning?

I think I'm completely desensitized to the words 'bitch', 'pussy' and 'faggot' for the amount of times this pile of cowardly testosterone has used it.

Nobody is bowing to you. Nobody cares about you. You're just embarrassing yourself by pretending you're playing these regal 'mind games' of yours when, really, you're sounding like a scared puppy lashing out at people. I'll wager that nobody has even thought about you outside this board, much less 'shed tears' over your so-called 'verbal smackdowns' of 'justice'.

You're an autistic whiteknight, just stop posting and humiliating yourself, please. The cringe level is too much.
>>
>>9030719
Hey man, can I ask you a serious question for a second? (please try to refrain from calling me a bitch/pussy/motherfucker/etc., I'm trying to ask you a civil question like an adult)

I understand your thinking of trawling over this board to bring justice to gossipers, or something. I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong, it's a little difficult to decipher because the way you're wording everything seems a little convoluted and confusing.

May I ask why you're so focused on THIS thread especially when on CGL there's a constant thread called 'Ita Thread', where the purpose of it is for lolitas to SPECIFICALLY post outfits of girls they think look bad in their outfits, tear them apart, laugh at them, make fun of them etc.

And yet I haven't seen a single post of yours on there?

Why would you be so hell-bent on trying to exact your 'vengeance' on this thread when there is another which is clearly more bullying than this one?
>>
>>9030727
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, nobody cares about you mate. You're the one who's gossiping about random cosplayers on an anonymous forum! Seriously! Who the fuck does that?! Only little lowlife cowards would do that. Seriously! Answer that question!
>>
>>9030731
I was thinking the same thing! A bunch of the other country based threads have a lot of attacks on certain people as well. I havent figured out what troll chans specific problem with Australians is yet.
>>
File: 6164096.png (237 KB, 426x271) Image search: [Google]
6164096.png
237 KB, 426x271
>>9030731
>>9030731
>>9030731
>>9030731
>>9030731
>>
>>9030731
And not everyone on this thread is attacking people. A few anons have tried to start reasonable topics but this 'troll chan' keeps derailing the thread :/
>>
>>9030731
Hahahaha, no worries buddy. I'm civil when people behave civilly and don't talk trash like these guys do. Trash talk begets trash talk.

As for the answer to that question, in all honesty, I have only bothered to visit this thread in /cgl/. I'm not really trying to bring justice to gossipers if I'm being honest - I just love me some good banter, and these guys are a perfect target - especially if I want to be as mean as possible. They're people who deserve it, and when I'm bored, insulting people who deserve it and watching the reaction of these guys brings amusement to me and makes me laugh.

But I guess I will visit that thread one day and go on an insulting spree whenever I want to get other types of people riled up, instead of just pussies from Australia.
>>
>>9030212
you put way to much time into writing that...
get over it.
>>
>>9030741
Anon who asked the question here. I hope I can still ask stuff and we can both be civil about it.

I'm sorry, dude, but it sounds like you have a lot of pent-up anger. I won't lie, Australian threads do have gossiping, but so does literally every other thread, and more. Hell, there are threads made that are DEDICATED to bshing someone online. When big competitions go down like WCS, they're all over it like white on rice. Even the wig thread has nasty comments on it.

I'm just imagining that this seems to be really exhausting and not that much fun?, desu? I have to admit it, I came onto the thread today and some of your comments didn't leave me feeling very nice, they're pretty nasty, but nobody seems to be caring much about it. You know the old adage, 'fighting with people online is like winning the special olympics'?

I dunno, man, I can see some people have tried to steer this thread back on track, I'm just saying it seems like a bunch of wasted vented anger for nothing? Sorry to put it that way, but... yeah.
>>
>>9030746
For sure dude.

LOL nah I can assure you I am not angry. In fact, I am perfectly calm and literally laugh as hard as a mofo with some peoples responses to my insults. The responses people give here amuse me. The swearing is just for added effect, as otherwise, the thread derailment wouldn't occur.

You might be right, but while I am pretty much in all honesty just trolling and having a laugh, I am being somewhat truthful. Seriously - them insulting other people who they most likely don't even know is just flat out cowardly and they know it. I'm just making that point in the most obnoxious and mean way possible, lol. Outside of trolling mode, it's true and I'm sure even though they don't seem to care about it, deep down inside, they know it and it probably bugs them.
>>
>>9030746
As for not being a nuisance on other threads, in all honesty, I have only been on this thread - I have yet to check out other threads. I did take a look at the 'Ita Thread' you mentioned, and I will have to pay that thread a visit when I'm bored and feel like going on an insulting sesh.
>>
>>9030741
Oh boy, another probably unkempt, edgy weeaboo whiteknight who would probably let someone like Kayla Erin kneel on his back to get a trickle of what its like to have a woman actually want to touch him.
>>
>>9030885
HAHAHAHAHAHAH hey moron. I don't even know who this Kayla Erin is. I literally had to google her just then to find out who she is. And if I say so myself, she's pretty hot so yes I would love if she did that, haha. Hahahaha hey pussy, I've been in many relationships with women but that's beside the point.

You call me a whiteknight? Alright, I've already addressed that you little cockstain. If a white knight is someone who comes to someones aid, then call me a white knight. It just means that I have balls and that you don't. When you see someone get bullied on the streets or picked on, a helpless cunt like yourself just watches as you don't have balls to do anything, fear for your life. Whereas me, I've possibly prevented fist-fights and cooled angsty people down, having them walk away. You probably wouldn't be able to stop a baby fight, in fear that the babies might whoop your sorry little ass.

Now then motherfucker, address my point. I have not heard one decent explanation. Who the fuck gossips about random cosplayers whom they don't even know (and if you do, that's even worse as you're more of a pussy for not taking it up with them via inbox at minimum) on an anonymous forum? Do you honestly know how much of a pussy you look like to other people?

I don't know you people. However, all I know is that based on what I see, I can 100% confirm that you're a pussy.

Now answer the fucking question, dimwit.
>>
Let's get this thread back on track please and thank you

Who are some cosplayers who you think deserve more attention/popularity than they have?
>>
>>9031542
Lol you think these anons who are replying to you are the same anon?
You sir are an idiot
>>
>>9031542
I can also 100% confirm you are butthurt.

>>9031550
Luna Lockheart
One Minute Cosplay
Chloe Kerosenee
Slowpoke Cosplay
Cordelia Kaiju
Night Haunter

Just to name a few.
>>
>>9031550
Catroulette
Artisans theory
Rei ushi
There are actually quite a few I can think of who are really good but don't really know how to market themselves
>>
>>9031542
Tbh I find it hard to believe you didn't know who Kayla was especially since you're always here and she's always talked about at some stage but that being said it is plausible you didn't know I guess.
>>
>>9031542
Is this a copypasta?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464667742735.jpg (188 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464667742735.jpg
188 KB, 1536x2048
Is it just me or can anyone else spot the camel toe
>>
>>9031947
jesus christ
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 1242x1732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 1242x1732
'Thick spider-Gwen' wtf
>>
>>9031947
No screenshots of the drama in the comments? Anon pls

>OP can't decide if she wants to be 'spider gwen' or 'spider mary jane'
>someone goes 'spider gwen has own very different costume. Why not do mayday parker spidergirl instead'
>whiteknight swoops, accuses commenter of being harsh
>'maybe she could be an alternate universe spider gwen which wears the amazing spiderman outfit!'
>OP gets offended because she doesn't like being referred to as 'the OP'

Tl;dr: basic bitch tries justifying her ignorance by inventing a whole comic universe. MCC in a nutshell, really
>>
>>9032024
Lol same girl announced her melbnova costume was 'black cat from DC comics'
>>
>>9032024
Better than Darrer as spider gwen
>>
>>9032024
Are there actually any cosplayers that can pull off a spider suit properly? All im seeing is unflattering shots.
>>
>>9031947
Oohh thats embarrassing
>>
>>9024621
lol is that still around I thought it died?
>>
>>9031684
lmao at least half of those are cunts, good try though
>>
>>9031684
>luna lockheart

anyone who joined the sexpo cosplay comp shouldn't be on that list. she is going to wear vampirella at fucking supanova. so much for sexpo being 'a place for cosplays which don't belong'....these basic bitches will wear their skanky costumes everywhere even when it's inappropriate
>>
Perth nova cosplay applications are open. Who's entering?
>>
I believe you have an STD, would issues are there like its a blue dick and its not frozen
>>
>>9023204
So who's entering oz comic con championship this year??
>>
>>9032434
We got
Elizabethmaree
Artemis costuming
Jasmin Nora Cosplay
HeidzDee Cosplay
BaronQueen Cosplay
RKKKyriaka Cosplay
Lumin Cosplay
Not sure who else. I'm sure there is plenty more.
>>
>>9032528
Ataraxy Cosplay
Elyway Cosplay
>>
File: Untitled.png (403 KB, 458x812) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
403 KB, 458x812
>>9032248
girl on my facebook/instgram did her thought she did okay, better than the people we've posted on here anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1241x1913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1241x1913
Oh no, that ham leg
>>
>>9032554
Shes really cute and her body shape suits it so well! Cosplay page?
>>
>>9032528
>>9032530
Did Yeliz not enter?
>>
>>9033300
Don't know if she has a page but her Instagram and shit is Inkkdrop
>>
>>9033487
she's part of okay cosplay with good ole kimmy
>>
>>9032554
Is she the one who did the actually half decent Harely quinn in the mcc?
>>
>>9033392
I don't think so. Haven't seen anything
>>
>>9033680
Wow, maybe she's just that salty
>>
>>9032782
that room tho
clean up and clean eat love
>>
Am I the only person sick of really basic superhero costumes? They're always so popular and get so many photos but then really good costumes are overlooked
>>
>>9034057
that's because other people at cons are equally as basic and only recognise the basic superhero costumes. cuts both ways
>>
File: itxIJ6b.jpg (138 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
itxIJ6b.jpg
138 KB, 1440x810
> Cristina Vee is going to be at Madman Anime Festival
> There's also going to be a Love Live concert screening

Fuck, now I actually feel sad about not being able to go
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464775336716.jpg (112 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464775336716.jpg
112 KB, 1280x960
Another selfie! This time it's a cosplay one hehe.

Finally something new to show you lovelies. This is my first make up test for Jessica Rabbit which I'll be wearing on the Friday of Sydney Supanova. What'd you think? ^_^
**Making a lot of progress on my other cosplays and will be showing you all soon! :D**" - next minute she will post a fully finished costume, so vomit worthy beke.
>>
>>9034199
Her eyebrows though

I can't imagine this being overly impressive, if history is anything to go by
>>
>>9034199
ugh selfie for beke = tits out with a cosplay she hasn't made
>>
>>9034214
Don't you mean every photo she's in? It's either tits out or legs spread
>>
>>9034199
Can she at least the hair colour and style right....
>>
>>9034213
Her eyebrows are the worst hey. You'd think she would try and fix them in this day and age
>>
>>9034199
i loathe how she refers to her page followers as "my lovelies". It makes me cringe so fkn hard
>>
>>9034229
She's the definition of disappointment
>>
>>9034236
I wonder if her parents know how much of slag she is. Or maybe her parents are the same. Anyone know?
>>
>>9034199
I love how she's been buying ads to overtake alithia in likes on Facebook
How self absorbed and insecure do you have to be to have to varify your self worth with likes on Facebook.

No one likes her, she has no friends. You can't buy friends.
>>
>>9034199

She's so fucking hot, seriously, people bitching about Beke are sooooo obviously sad, salty, ugly bitches. Sorry girls, buts she's hot, all guys think so matter what they say (yes, your guy too)
must suck to be you.
>>
>>9034261
>How self absorbed and insecure do you have to be.....

ooohhh the irony.! I love it.
>>
>>9034266
Only you would say that about yourself beke
No one thinks that about you :')
>>
>>9034266
When no one likes you so you have to defend yourself
You're pathetic Beke
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 384x384
>>9023204
Every single Aus thread is just hating on this Beke chick
Take it somewhere else, it's boring

Anyone looking forward to certain cosplays for OZCC? Anyone working on anything cool?
Also, it'd be nice to see people discuss cosplayers they actually like on here lol

I'm a big fan of Moko, The Antilily is super talented, and some guy on MCC has been making some cool 3D printing stuff lately (I've forgotten his name though)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.