[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-lolita public figures and lolita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
> What public figures would you love to see in lolita, and which style?
> Which public figures have done lolita fashion in the past, but are no longer known just for wearing lolita fashion? People like Kate and Jillian don't count.

Pictured here: Mortem3r of Game Grumps wearing lolita fashion five years ago.
>>
>>9013336
I dont know how to feel about them shoes
>>
>>9013370
She always most expensive and gorgeous clothes but is a horrible failure at coordinating outfits.
>>
>>9013370
> hating on the classic frilly rhs
Maybe it's the old fag in me but damn I can't dislike them no matter what. They were my dream shoes when I got in to the fashion.
>>
>>9013374
Really? Her normal gothy stuff is alright. The only thing I hate here is those weird legging things.
>>
>>9013451
Shit taste must run deep in your veins anon.
>>
>>9013336
This is the only photo I've ever seen of her in lolita, are there any more? I'm super curious.
>>
>>9013451
>frilly rhs
>old fag
How about no
>>
File: 20r350o.jpg (37 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
20r350o.jpg
37 KB, 720x480
>>9013460
>>9013468
While I think they're ugly as sin, they were stupidly popular in like 2009-2011. I remember someone convinced an-tai-na to replicate the originals in a billion different colors, and they were all over Daily Lolita and egl during that period. I couldn't go to a meet-up without seeing someone wearing them.

But I also remember having a good lol at this.
http://egl.livejournal.com/17428543.html
>>
>>9013374
>most expensive and gorgeous clothes

Ah yes, that obvious replica is so gorgeous and must have been so expensive.
>>
>>9013670
Are they all this shit quality? I kind of want them
>>
>>9013670
Ahhh I miss these. Those were the glory days.

Actually pretty fucking comfy; now all I wear is elegant heels that pinch the fuck out of my feet.
>>
Do drag queens count?
>>
>>9013901
wasn't refering to her replica. she buys a lot of really expensive gothy shit and owns a closet full of jeffrey campbell's.

>>9013462
there's a picture of her in "gothic lolita" floating around. she's basically just wearing a hot topic dress with a blouse under it.
>>
>>9013941
I bet you shop at the Payless
>>
> newfags not knowing An-ten-na's famous take on RHS
>>
>>9013954
calm down snoozy
>>
>>9013930
Nah, it was a fluke. Their shoes are generally fine.

>>9013934
I remember when someone posted about Montreal boots on egl once, asking for advice. One of the moderators, can't remember her name, said that they were the worst shoe option ever invented for lolita. That they looked like inelegant lumps of cake strapped to your feet.
>>
>>9013336
It'll never, ever happen, but seeing Laura Osnes in a shiro hime coord would be amazing.
>>
>>9013336
she may have played it safe with a very basic coord, but she looks good. I like suz.
>>
File: tumblr_m0glkkiieq1qbat6to1_500.jpg (102 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0glkkiieq1qbat6to1_500.jpg
102 KB, 500x667
>>9013336
Fucking Suzy is the biggest lolcow I know

Here's Kyary. AFAIK she doesn't regularly dress in lolita
>>
>>9014784
I think someone in another thread had street snaps of her wearing lolita and other street styles from before she got famous, but can't find the thread in the archives
>>
>>9014784
>Wristcuffs on backwards
Trying... not to... be bothered...
>>
File: Tay3.jpg (157 KB, 636x954) Image search: [Google]
Tay3.jpg
157 KB, 636x954
Taylor Swift would look great in classic lolita.
>>
>>9021505
I dunno, I might be reaching but I'm wondering if maybe she just has thin arms and while walking around they slid backwards? Or, because of the way she's holding up her arm, she did that on purpose to see the bows? I dunno. Definitely looks weird though.
>>
>>9024176
>slid backwards

Sliding backwards doesn't make them jump in the opposite direction. They need to be taken off to do that unless they're inside out which they're not.
>>
>>9024156
>>
>>9024156
She would be so beautiful in lolita, she has such pretty facial features and she's skinny (even if she is tall). Classic,gothic or even simple/subtle sweet would suit her imo
>>
>>9013370
>>9013460
>>9013670
I really don't give a fuck, I'll wear these shoes until I die, they're my faves
>>
>>9024156
Too bad she's basic.
celebrities are all basic, they will never wear lolita
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.