[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK/Britfag thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: 1406413022415.jpg (433 KB, 790x797) Image search: [Google]
1406413022415.jpg
433 KB, 790x797
Fuck the north.
>>
>tfw no events in the north outside of MCM 2.5 frickin months from now.
>>
>>9002610
Who would want to visit the north?
>>
>>9002612

People who aren't cucks (ie not from london).
>>
>>9002612

But London's events are shite. I never got why people in London never want to leave their little bubble of mediocrity.
>>
>>9002628

they can't afford to.

what with the 2000quid monthly rent to live in a roach infested 4x4 basement and only 10% more pay than the other cities.
>>
>>9002625
>>9002628
>>9002629

Silly Northerners, there's more to The South than just London. Only Brown people live in London and they're terrible.
>>
>TFW you live in the Midlands and are hated by both the North and the South.
>>
>>9002631

must be a hick from devon/cornwall then.
>>
>>9002641
I forgot you don't have schools in the north.
>>
>>9003179
V-Vendetta-chan...!
>>
>>9003179
Hold up senpai
Is this the crock guy who was in LSCC Championships this year?
>>
>>9003220
Yes
>>
Wonder what the weather is going to be like at ame.
>>
>>9003256
Expect it to be terrible, that way you won't be disappointed.
>>
>>9003258
Now that's what I call BritFag
>>
>>9002637

Know that feel.
>>
>>9003256
The weather is a bitch at any summer con here.

At Ame, it either rains or we don't get to see the sun at all.
At Toko, people pass out either from the heat or from the alcohol.
At LAGC, people pass out either from the heat or from the realisation of how they spent their money on something so dumb.

I know nothing about Alcon; never been.
>>
>>9003741
>people pass out either from the heat or from the alcohol
or both, if your hangover has you lying in the sun in a kigu for four hours so you get heat exhaustion.

I'm reasonably hyped for Toko already, I think it's the nice weather we've been having. I'm not sure whether I can be bothered to cosplay though, it's only really worthwhile if I can think of a skit and that's kind of effort.
>>
>>9003220
He just posted in a group that he'll be on the bbc The One Show next week in cosplay. He's also guesting at some southern con in the summer. Seems that spamming the same picture repeatedly in groups really does pay off in the end.
>>
>>9003915
literally anyone in london who has an x-men cosplay can be on the 1show next week, shit's been posted about that in almost every single group.
>>
>>9003741
>people pass out either from the heat or from the alcohol
You're pretty much decomposing in your tent if you're not pitching up under a tree
>>
>>9003915
HE KEEPS BLOODY POSTING IN GROUPS. God half of the content in thr undertale group on Facebook is him posting about his bullshit. I'm pretty sick and tired of him to be honest
>>
File: img_3912.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
img_3912.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
There's nothing in the South. Every city is fast becoming an identical concrete mess of Starbucks, KFC, Primark, McDonalds and Costa Coffee with little to no variation. The people are unpleasant and rude, always in a rush and have this weird superiority complex about the fact that they little in an overcrowded, snotty, barren wasteland which they have to pay double, sometimes triple for the privilege of tolerating.

The North is cold, it's quaint for sure, but fuck me it's beautiful here. I live right in the middle of the Lake District and I love it here. Sure there's not a whole lot of major events, but it means less cramping, less litter, less shitheads and less chances of violence, plus, nobody ever targets the North for attacks and shit because nobody think the North is important, it's always you Southern fuckers getting stabbed and blown up and shit.

You guys have got way better beaches than us though I'll give you that. Our nicest one is probably Roanhead, and even then it isn't much. We do have the main hub for Kadampa Buddhism located here which people travel from all over the world to come stay at and it's fucking GORGEOUS, and there are always monks clad in orange robers up walking about the town which makes for a pleasant atmosphere.
>>
File: Smugprotag.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Smugprotag.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>9003972
>weird superiority complex
>writes a short essay about how the North is Better than the South.

Look at this northern nonce!
>>
>>9003979

It's not as though anything they say is false though.
It IS expensive as heck, the people ARE incredibly rude and I personally dont feel safe there in comparison to the Midlands/North. I dont have to plan my movements to X destination 15 minutes in advance because of swarms of people either.
>>
>>9004006
All subjective points that only apply to London. It's only expensive in London because people get paid more and it's the fucking capital.
>>
>>9003972
agreed with everything but the better beaches.
I am yet to find a beach in the south that isn't full of drunk niggers and drugs.
Some god beautiful beaches up north, kinda wish i lived there. Glad i didn't grow up there though lol.
>>
>>9004013
yeah but would you rather pay £500 per month for a 3 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms, a garden ect.
VS £500 for- wait, remind me what you can live in in london for £500.
Hard/CGL mode: Have enough space to craft.
>>
We're not talking about London. We're talking about North and south. Here is a map of The North (Blue) The South (Yellow) and no mans land (Green).
>>
>>9003971
He made a fb page just so that he could get noticed for his Croc cosplay by the people in charge of the DC films because he wants to be cast as the character.
>>
>>9004110
Got a link? I need to look at people more pathetic than me.
>>
I have something better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuTVgLQWG14
>>
File: time for me to leave.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
time for me to leave.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>9004160
I made it 40 seconds in.
>>
>>9004006
>>9004013

I'm a southern softie and will always be one.

Teh north scares me.
>>
>>9003972
Have you ever been to a place called cornwall? It's not crowded unless it's a holiday.
And hey, it's even more isolated than the north. And don't forget, cheap as chips as it's the poorest place in england.
>>
>>9004392

Its just hicks and farmlands there. Might as well live in rural china
>>
>>9004160
this fucking guy though
>>
>>9004392
>>> not crowded
>>>even more isolated
>>> poorest place in england
Damn I thought you were talking about the Isle of Wight until the poverty part (although it is cheap as chips). We're just the most racist place in England instead
>>> tfw golliwogs are for sale as standard in most shops
>>
>>9004160

Make me unsee this.
Please.
>>
>>9004050
You're not getting anywhere in London for £500 a month. Maybe a box in somebody's living room with a mattress in.
>>
>>9004157
Janitors bawwleted previous link. Look up 'killer croc cosplay' on fb
>>
>>9004392
>Move to Dorset for a job
>It's the middle of fucking nowhere
>Shit to no signals
>Taxi drivers complain when I ring up and order a taxi that isn't a week in advance
>Have to travel an hour just to get a new watch battery
>Took two weeks for my common medication to arrive, when at home I could walk into any pharmacy and get it

It's a pretty place but holy shit is it a black hole.
>>
>>9003972

There's nothing in the North. Every city is fast becoming an identical concrete mess of Tams Chicken, Nisas, Pak Shops, Job Centres and Costcutters with little to no variation. The people are overtly friendly and annoying, always taking their time and have this weird superiority complex about the fact that they little in an empty, boring, post-industrial wasteland which they have to pay double, sometimes triple for the privilege of getting anywhere relevant.

The South is crowded, it's sprawling for sure, but fuck me it's beautiful here. I live right in the middle of London Town and I love it here. Sure there's not a whole lot of mining communities, but it means less geordies, less litter, less hooligans and less chances of violence, plus, nobody everybody targets the South for financial investment and shit because everybody knows the South is important, it's always you Northern fuckers getting crumbling roads and shutdown storefronts.

You guys have got way better industrial wastelands than us though I'll give you that. Our nicest one is probably Millwall, and even then it isn't much. We do have the main hub for just about fucking everything located here which people travel from all over the world to come stay at and it's fucking GORGEOUS, and there are always beautiful asian tourists walking about the town which makes for a pleasant atmosphere.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463223612463.jpg (60 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463223612463.jpg
60 KB, 720x960
>>9005311

I feel sorry for the kid.
>>
>>9003972
>>9005323
Come to the midlands, we've the worst of both worlds, but at least we're honest.
>>
File: Union Jack.png (45 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Union Jack.png
45 KB, 2000x1333
Irishbro here.

Are all of you Gr8 Britons accepting of the fact that this will be your national flag in ten years?
>>
>>9005375
-- CROC
>>
I thought I was on the cosplay page my mistake
>>
Anyone know if there was something happening in Birmingham today? There was what I think were two invader zim cosplayers walking down the street, one looked like they had a skin disease. Or is it just birmingham?
>>
>>9005449

Go back to your potato farm, twat.
>>
>>9005622
Calm down, Ahmed. I'm sure we'll still have some potatoes to export tp ypu once you're forced to go Halal
>>
File: Kartoffeln4_03_7c36d9f356.jpg (466 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Kartoffeln4_03_7c36d9f356.jpg
466 KB, 900x675
>>9005631
Daily reminder that your entire country and people were nearly killed by these
>>
>>9005635
You mean killed by a lack of them, you retard.

It's alright though, Jamal. We're getting the last laugh now.
>>
File: Carson_refugees_5.jpg (197 KB, 610x399) Image search: [Google]
Carson_refugees_5.jpg
197 KB, 610x399
>>9005637
You mean a lack of them, you retard
>I was referring to the potatoes, not stating the cause of the potato famine, so I could have been talking about a lack of them for all you know
We're getting the last laugh now
>not really, pic related

enjoy being the EU's slaves for the rest of eternity
>>
>>9005643
>so I could have been talking about a lack of them for all you know

But you weren't, you said we were nearly killed by potatoes, thus you're still a retard.

>pic related
>thinks posting a group of cucks holding a protest is on the same level as literally having your metro bombed, people beheaded in the street and a Muslim with extremist ties become the mayor of your capital

o i am laffin, Muhammad
>>
File: Carson_refugees_2.jpg (145 KB, 610x397) Image search: [Google]
Carson_refugees_2.jpg
145 KB, 610x397
>>9005647
killed by potatoes
>yes you were killed by potatoes, a lack of them, because you based all you agriculture on Potato farming, the niggers did the same but with a different crop
a group of cucks holding a protest
>Sein Fain your shitty leading party is a cuck party, the only reason why your not 100% brown is because Ireland is exceptionally shit compared to the rest of Europe
>muslims are only in Birmingham and London, I live a 95% white county, and we are leaving EU soon, so farewell nigger faggot enjoy the Muslims who will be most defiantly dicking down your sister mother and cucking your father
>>
>>9005655
>doesn't know how to greentext properly
>thinks Sinn Fein is a leading political party in ROI
>thinks the fact that you're leaving the EU somehow negates the fact that Muslims have already literally beheaded people in your streets or overrun your capital, a city that has twice the population of the entire country of Ireland alone

Enjoy getting arrested for a hate crime after you report the fact your mother's been raped by Rashid down the road and fucked in the arse further by the Tories, famalam. We think it's hilarious that the only meme Britcucks can fall back on is something that occurred nearly 200 years ago.

Nothing will save you, so turn and pray to Mecca.
>>
>>9005655
>>9005659
AUTISTS FUCK OFF
>>
>>9005661
>posts on female /r9k/
>calling other people autists
>>
Shut the fuck up guys, keep it relevant before the thread gets deleted.

What carcrashes are we looking forward to happening at MCM?
>>
>>9005778
The one where Ahmed drives through the front door right before he detonates his explosive vest in the name of Allah
>>
>>9005786

I hope you step on a lego.
>>
>>9005789
Be careful anon, you don't want to get arrested for hate speech/posting inflammatory remarks
>>
>>9005786
There's no way he'd get the car near enough, the tyres would be clogged with weebs long before he reached the door.

He'd have to go on foot.
Hell, it would be smarter just to take a real ak and paint the tip orange.
>>
>>9005778
Security reportedly doing something dreadful like idk eating someone's waifu bodypillow
>>
>>9005778
The playpen having spikes on it this year.
>>
>>9005786
at least we don't hate women like you do
>>
File: 1439726946893.jpg (88 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1439726946893.jpg
88 KB, 640x634
>>9005980
>Muslims
>not hating women
>>
Why did lolainprogress post a fund raiser for her birthday? Isn't she nearly 30, she should have a job to look after herself?
>>
>>9006109
I'm glad someone else said it, certainly raised an eyebrow
>>
>>9005778
I don't know depends, are any of these cosplayers going? Kelly Jean, Stacey or Tabby?
>>
>>9006672
Are we still calling Kelly a cosplayer?
>>
>>9006728
True maybe not, I don't know the last time she made something
>>
We all live in the same piece of shit country you twats, shut the fuck up
>>
>>9006755
Shut the fuck up and praise Allah!
>>
>>9006109
or maybe some friends to take her out rather than her having to ask the internet
>>
>>9006830
>>9006109
Where did she post it? On her cosplay page?
>>
Liverpool's first MCM back in April was a success.
Liverpool Anime Con is 4-5 June. Right in the centre of the city. That should be good.
There are lots of shitty little cons here in the NW, but it is getting better. MCM Manchester is still the best though.
>>
File: LHsad.jpg (111 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LHsad.jpg
111 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Just realised Lady Noctis has over 80k likes, like wtf? how does someone who has so much shoop and fakeness manage to get following like that?
>>
>>9007988
nigiri
>>
>>9008030
Oh, did she share something of hers?
>>
is it me or was last birmingham more shite than the one in november
also, anyone have a link to that long list of UK cons? I want to go to one that is more than just a sellers cash grab (which all mcm's outside of london pretty much are)
>>
>>9007988
And the garbage she makes too
>>
>>9008102
I don't have the list, but here's some non-expo events that are coming up this year:

Hyper Japan, London, July
Amecon, Coventry, July (sold out but there's always the waiting list)
Tokonatsu, Bedfordshire, August
Doki Doki, Manchester, November
>>
>>9004160
I'm crying
>>
>>9007988
her star wars latex pics went viral a long time ago. So a mixture of that, lying about her looks with photoshop and bought likes methinks
>>
>>9008188
Thanks man, also considering kita next year as it seems pretty hype
>>
File: l6pkTGc.png (362 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
l6pkTGc.png
362 KB, 523x592
>>9007448
>Liverpool Anime and Gaming Con
>Implying an AL con could possibly be 'good'
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 472x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 472x709
So is this confirmation that AlienQueen is a tranny?
>>
So how picky are the attendees at the Film and Comic Con events? Looking at going to one near me but I only have a few costumes that aren't from an anime or game and I don't want to feel like a pleb
>>
>>9009756
Cosplay as whatever you like, people cosplay as all sorts of things at LFCC, it's pretty chill.
>>
>>9009756
Sorry, misread your post and didn't see you weren't necessarily talking about the London one. I suspect the other events are similarly relaxed but I have no experience of any apart from London.
>>
>>9009730
I actually REALLY like this photo.
>>
>>9009958
No one cares, Chloe.
>>
>>9009980
Not Chloe, I actually find most of her photos... unsettling? I don't know why they just look really awkward and uncomfortable, but I like how the photographer posed her face in this.
>>
just wondering guys
what events are going on in June and July?

Got some time to book off work and I was wondering what to head to.
>>
File: shhhhhhhh.jpg (20 KB, 260x320) Image search: [Google]
shhhhhhhh.jpg
20 KB, 260x320
>>9010084
Super secret meet up at London Excel Docklands on the 11th June. Don't tell anyone though. It's a secret!
>>
Would it be worth 130 quid going to liverpools animecon for 2 days?

Or should i just save myself for manchesters mcm
>>
>>9010351
Nononono Go to manchester MCM. Gave me a fright there. Don't drop that cash on something super dumb
>>
>>9010351
>>9010356
lol I'm going to both.
>>
>>9009730
I hope she realises soon she can't be sexy when her face looks like Sloth and she has the body of a man. Also, she did the usual self important "I got posted on 4chan again guy lololol" status so expect white knights soon.
>>
>>9010928
Pretty sure she self posts to seem relevant. I know cosplayers who shoot this type of thing all the time and they never end up here.
>>
>>9010987

Exactly, there are loads of cosplayers who shoot the exact same thing and like 3 get shit posted - if hate was soooo bad then you'd get regularly shit posted right? It's so obvious to spot a self poster .. if it's just out of the blue hate, especially since expo is near, it stirs people up to want to investigate.. Hence more attention be it good or bad
>>
>>9010928
Where? I can't see the status
>>
>>9011094
they won't come near you.
You won't get invited because you're a twat
no.
>>
>>9011107

ill just be an audience member fagboy, you think im some sort of cuck male cosplayer?
>>
>>9010351
MCM Manchester is better, and overall cheaper
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 2048x1366
>>9010928
In literally every photo, except those that have been heavily photoshopped, she looks fucking hideous.
>>
>>9011264
holy shit can someone please get this girl some make up and wig styling lessons
>>
>>9011264
Sorry to burst your bubble vandetta chan, but you realise none of the photographers she works with really know how to shoop? Darren Rowley turned down Noctis for this reason, he doesn't do any body manipulations, just touch ups.
>>
>>9011307
Are you serious? Can you not see how horrifically photoshopped most of her professional photos are?
>>
>>9011264
her expression looks like she's just seen a picture of herself.
>>
>>9011341
Why if they weren't would that make you feel shit about yourself? or would you have to admit she's attractive? because they're the only reasons you want to be convinced that they're shooped
>>
>>9011423
LOL stop it Chloe. You can see where your pubes were shooped out >>9009730
>>
>>9011094
MCM events are shity normie cash grabs. That's all you need to know.
>>
File: undertaleNapstablook.jpg (52 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
undertaleNapstablook.jpg
52 KB, 640x476
I want to cosplay from Undertale but I don't know if I can deal with all the Homestucks. Is it as bad in the UK as it is everywhere else?
>>
>>9011264
it's a shame about the face and the wig because the prop is really nice
>>
File: angrydoggo.gif (478 KB, 450x256) Image search: [Google]
angrydoggo.gif
478 KB, 450x256
Stop feeding the attention whore/self posting.
>>
I can't believe Kitty Booker has a table and meet & greet at Expo next weekend. So this is what has become of cosplay, wannabe famous "professionals" selling prints. God help us.
>>
>>9011856
event has 44 people going. thats less than my auntie anns 95th birthday at the village hall.

Also you have to pay for a table at a con. Will she make the money back?
>>
>>9011341
>>9011307
Or you could wake the fuck up and realize that for the first several decades people had been cosplaying, none of their photographers used photoshop.
>>
>>9011862

When her prints are from £2.50 each according to her Facebook it's highly doubtful. She printed 400 of them at least.
>>
>>9011856
What the hell? theres nothing to talk to her about, apart from a failed modelling career?
>>
>>9011905

General geek shit probably or pandering to desperate neckbeards.
>>
>>9011905
>I Put on My Robe and Wizard Hat
>>
>>9011882
>cosplay was started in japan
>>
File: 1442930298935.gif (995 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
1442930298935.gif
995 KB, 257x194
>>9012093
>>
>>9011595
Just do it, and stay away from the others.
>>
>>9011433
Its nice how you helpfully linked the photo you were referring to, but didn't highlight the 'photoshopped' areas you were referring to. Some good argument construction skills right there *claps*
>>
>>9012517
Easier said than done.
>>
i honestly dont understand the hate for chloe. her costumes are ok, shes relatively attractive even if she is flat chested, and shes not a drama whore. the few times ive met her she seemed quite nice?
>>
>>9012599
Are you...Are you seriously that dumb? They literally said that you can see where her pubes have been shooped out. I understand you've never seen a girl in real life but you must know where the 'pubes' are on a female body?
>>
>>9012687
>>
>>9012687
There are no girls on the internet.
>>
File: 1463091020881.png (990 KB, 961x1400) Image search: [Google]
1463091020881.png
990 KB, 961x1400
>>9012740
YOU'RE LYING IT'S NOT TRUE
>>
>>9012624
'relatively attractive' you have seen her face right?
>>
>>9012966
The Vandetta is strong in this one...
>>
>>9012982
at least 2 anons but seriously have you seen her face? she's as ugly as she is talentless
>>
File: errantflids.png (49 KB, 463x547) Image search: [Google]
errantflids.png
49 KB, 463x547
what's all this then
>>
>>9013048
Geo-san fumes.
>>
>>9013048
The group's not secret or anything 'MCM ISIS Reborn'. I'm not joining even to nose about though, I don't think I can deal with that level of autism.
>>
>>9013210
screengrab us some stuff to chat about
>>
Looks like Beckii Cruel and her failed little crew of wannabe aidorus Abipop, Kelsey and the only legit talented one Noodlerella are having a meet & greet at MCM as well.
>>
>>9013257
How are they affording £250 stalls thats what I want to know?! or are they with another company?
>>
>>9013452
MCM pays for them. They're doing a panel but they don't have a table specifically for them.

Different to Kitty Brooker who had a company give her table space.
>>
>>9014275
Ah okay, who's Kitty with?
>>
>>9014285
Crypt of Geeks
>>
Is anyone else seeing this coscraft vs cosplaymat feud on the uk cosplay group?
>>
>>9014415
No. Post screen caps.
>>
Toko q&a tonight. What the fuck are they going to talk about?
>>
Where is the MCM orgy taking place this time? I heard last October somebody had crabs.
>>
>>9014454
>>9014415
It's still there so go have a look yourself
>>
Looks like I'm going to be going to MCM on my own for the first time after my friend can't make it and I don't think I'll be able to find anyone else this last minute. Does anyone here go alone? Is it better with friends or do you like having more time to do your own thing? I hadn't even bothered making a new costume cos I was just looking forward to spending the day with the person, totally undecided now... Might just wear a store bought costume and spend all my money.
>>
>>9014604
"Do your own thing" if you have no friends attending mcm then what even is there to do
>>
>>9014612
I have no idea, whenever I'm in a group no one wants to visit panels so it's pretty much just a shopping day. All my friends are just normies or lolitas that don't like cons
>>
>>9014415
who knew the UK actually included france
>>
>>9014458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKohhHmFxyU&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 1440026034710.jpg (62 KB, 407x382) Image search: [Google]
1440026034710.jpg
62 KB, 407x382
>>9014824
I wanna fuck will so bad
>>
File: Iwannacuminhisbeard.jpg (53 KB, 310x480) Image search: [Google]
Iwannacuminhisbeard.jpg
53 KB, 310x480
>>9014833
>>
>>9014824
>People moaning about the cold at night
Wear a coat, Jesus It's not that hard.
>>
File: clap.gif (1 MB, 230x268) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
1 MB, 230x268
Pizza wagon at Toko.
>>
>>9014824
>Is there going to be a "no running on wet grass" rule implemented after the events of last year, and will the video of last year's incident be broadcast for everyone to see. For health and safety purposes, of course.

Toko community, everyone.
>>
>>9014899
what happened?
>>
>>9014909
Chairman fell over on wet grass and broke his collarbone, it was pretty hilarious desu senpai.
>>
Foxy just keeps getting more awkward every year.
>>
Did they ever sort a live chat out?
>>
>>9014952
it isn't an option on google air hangout apparently.
>>
File: takeo1.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
takeo1.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>9014946
Don't you talk shit about that precious cinnamon roll.
>>
File: 1409396183274.png (66 KB, 245x259) Image search: [Google]
1409396183274.png
66 KB, 245x259
>>9014962
You wanna fucking go?
>>
File: takeorun.jpg (114 KB, 1867x1043) Image search: [Google]
takeorun.jpg
114 KB, 1867x1043
>>9014968
Damn right I wanna fucking go!
>>
File: 1414179380683.png (79 KB, 679x589) Image search: [Google]
1414179380683.png
79 KB, 679x589
>>9014977
>>
>>9014946
>>9014962
>>9014968
>>9014977
>>9014983
thought provoking dialogue
>>
>>9014987
You wanna fucking go?
>>
File: takeo2.png (396 KB, 824x462) Image search: [Google]
takeo2.png
396 KB, 824x462
>>9014993
I think he wants to fucking go m8.
>>
>>9014962
>>9014977
>>9014998
I love you
>>
File: mikubird.gif (482 KB, 160x260) Image search: [Google]
mikubird.gif
482 KB, 160x260
>>9014998
>>
>27 people watching
Isn't that just staff and committee?
>>
File: takeosparkle.jpg (28 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
takeosparkle.jpg
28 KB, 500x281
>>9015003
It's hard not to feel the love in a thread filled with pictures of Takeo Gouda.
>>
File: Saddenki.jpg (176 KB, 989x894) Image search: [Google]
Saddenki.jpg
176 KB, 989x894
>>9014824

Fucking sausagefest and they all have shitty gaymur headsets.
>>
Where's the chat at?
>>
James is my new favourite committee member. Sleep tight, James.
>>
wait what, why is Emizone on the toko chat
>>
File: 1413041187030.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1413041187030.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>9015083
>>
>>9015083
I think she does the cosplay stuff because Foxy is incompetent.
>>
>>9015086
Well Foxy still does the cosplay stuff so obviously not.
>>
>>9015090
Just because he's head of it doesn't mean he does everything/anything.
>>
>>9015083
She's a judge
>>
>>9015092
That would explain it.
>>
File: EllenBakerbreakdown.jpg (42 KB, 960x583) Image search: [Google]
EllenBakerbreakdown.jpg
42 KB, 960x583
>No mention of this thread on stream
>>
File: thehungrygif.gif (975 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
thehungrygif.gif
975 KB, 500x321
So Summary of Toko stream:

>Food vans with stone baked pizza (Fuck knows how they're going to do that with a van)
>Reworking games because they're all shit and over done
>Anime Tent is back
>"Come to Trad tent...please"
>Trying to find a way to turn fucking losers with no friends into fucking losers with friends
>Wet grass XD
>Bubble tea guys are going to be there all weekend
>"Please care about the house system"
>They're going to pay to build a storage shed at the new site to save money
>Drones banned apart from that one guy with a drone license

Can't remember what else they mentioned.
>>
>>9015142
House system- they're now going to have permanent houses year on year rather than new houses every toko. Apparently you'll get some say in who you're placed with, but that sounds like it could turn into a bit of a clusterfuck.

On games- apparently they're bringing more traditional Japanese games like Go this time, mite b cool

Vaping is now consigned to the car park along with smoking. I imagine everyone will continue to ignore that.

They're talking about stocking mixers in the tuck shop so people don't have to haul them in on the train, and maybe getting a on-site bar. Will probably still just drive out to Tesco and stock up there.

Also, there was a stone baked pizza van at my uni and it was fucking based, so if the Toko one is anywhere near as good as that, I'll be happy.
>>
Think other cons are going to stream meetings like toko?
>>
>>9014604
I'm alone too. let's be wingmen.
No seriously.
>>
>>9016065

Doubt it. If I'm being honest you can be more productive in closed meetings because you don't have added bullshit of needing to appear pr friendly.
>>
>>9016065
It was a Q&A rather than a meeting though
>>
File: pizza time.jpg (188 KB, 1280x772) Image search: [Google]
pizza time.jpg
188 KB, 1280x772
>>9015142
>Food vans with stone baked pizza
Can't wait
>>
>>9016144
Just hope I never have to order pizza for a group of 15+.
>>
>>9016065
The only other con it would really make any sense for is Minami, because Minami is pretty much the only other UK con with that tight-knit community appeal to it.
>>
File: 1378751711184.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1378751711184.png
148 KB, 300x300
>want to go to Toko
>all my friends think it's gay kiddy shit and would rather go to Download

I mean, I'm not saying they're wrong...
>>
>>9016252
but they're so wrong i feel for you anon
>>
File: ash.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>9016255
Thanks man
>>
File: Atsumu Yukiatsu Matsuyuki.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Atsumu Yukiatsu Matsuyuki.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>9016252
You can stay with me if you want. All you have to do is wear this wig...
>>
>>9016252
come to toko and make less shitty friends fampai, it's not hard
>>
It's weird being a midlander, to the southerners you count as the north, to the northerners you count as 'not south enough to be awful, but not north enough to be any good', and living here you don't feel northern or southern, and can get to both pretty easily.

We arnt so much a buffer, as a half forgotten semi-inconvinence for people who sometimes change trains here or need to use the airport once in a while.
>>
>>9016849
They pretend that they like us when download is on but then act like we never met.
>>
>>9016849

look at it this way, we're the lesser of two evils.
>>
Kiznaiver is going to be flavor of MCM.

Why does everyone have such shitty taste?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-22-20-37-56.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-22-20-37-56.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Jfc

>>9016252
Lol I'm going to both, do what you want to do anon
>>
So what's happening with that Harry Potter con in Nottingham? I live about 30mins away, people on my FB are getting excited about it. Last I heard it was going to end up like Dashcon. Anymore news on this trainwreck?

[spoiler]If it gets any worse I may losercon it just for front row seats.[/spoiler]
>>
>>9017433
CGL losecon meet in the orange tree across the road.
>>
>>9017433
Whats it called?
>>
>>9017433
pretty sure it's just continuing to be a trainwreck. They only have one real actor guest, zoe wanamaker. Seems some newfag cosplayer has been roped into being a cosplay guest. Nobody is touching the con with a 30ft barge pole so the cosplays there will be shit tier
>>
>>9017433
what's the name of the con?
>>
>>9017478
The World of Wizardry because they got a cease and desist for 'Pottercon'
>>
>>9017433
It has "Colouring competitions"
Setting the bar for the attendees mental capacity high.
>>
>>9017487
throwback to the paid 'selfie booth'
>>
>>9017475
who?
>>
>>9017433
Glad someone brought this up, I got banned early on.
>>
>>9003741
Alcon is only good if you spend it drunk. So it's really just an excuse to get plastered and watch as everything goes to shit.
>>
>>9015086
Was Foxy the lady in a kimono thing last year? Helping to 'organise' the masquerade?

Cos if that was her then she had some stanky attitude when we asked her where the 'stage' was. We wanted to watch the masquerade and I think only like 50 people got actual con books documenting the times/locations of things so we just had to kind of wing it.
>>
>>9017845
Why/How did you get banned?
>>
>>9018537

Foxy is a guy.

Was the lady in a lime green kimono with a red wig? If so that was probably BlissfulBanana.
>>
>>9018555
A few people did for using the (when it was still open) comments section to ask questions. When the admins started kicking off for no reason and deleting posts others started wising up and the original troublemakers were banned.

Not that I was planning to go, but every part of it screamed scam to me.

Some of the posts were posted on here when it was going on
>>
anyone see lola in progress being so self important and whining about being posted on cgl today when she is constantly self posting herself on here
>>
>>9019086
>No.901908
Yeah but what thread is she even talking about? I'm trying to find the one shes claiming that shes been bitched about on but i cant find it anywhere
>>
>>9019086
>Missing the point so much they you have to post about it
>>
>>9019153
it was this thread
>>
>>9019153
She generally whines about everything on her twitter and Facebook. So edgy.
>>
>>9019433
Oh no using personal social media how terrible.
>>
>>9020017
Laura, go fix your sperm eyebrows
>>
>>9019153
Last year some asshole decided to have a go at her health. And frankly I agree. We shouldn't be mockingbird anyone's private stuff, I see Stacy get crap all the damn time over stuff that's personal. That's just wrong. And don't forget getting kaela to delete her own account cause of things being post here. Yeah we are all assholes but there should be a line.
>>
>>9019433
This just in. Only this chick uses social media to whine. Just this one. No one else.
>>
>>9020042
Are you new here or something?
>>
So what drama are we foretelling for MCM this weekend then?
>>
>>9020126
Some more hotel overstuffing. Premiere Inn or whoever has already said they are going to be checking rooms.
>>
Can anyone recommend me some fabric stores/markets in London that are fairly cheap but not horrible quality generally? I've heard about one near Shepherd's Bush being good?
>>
File: MCM-October-CrowdsMOBILE.jpg (171 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
MCM-October-CrowdsMOBILE.jpg
171 KB, 500x281
>>9020126
Something happens as a result of Overcrowding. Millions dead.
>>
Jesus Christ. I can't even put a number on how many times I have seen kids in these MCM meetups posting 'I have found a really awesomesauce (xxxx333) photographer who has kindling agreed to come take fotos of us!!11' and he ends up being some fat 30-something balding man who has a portfolio filled with godawful petplay and bdsm.
>>
>>9020183
Think Hillsborough but with Deadpools, Harley Quinns, and Jokers
>>
File: posies.jpg (138 KB, 900x1367) Image search: [Google]
posies.jpg
138 KB, 900x1367
>>9020187
>>
>>9020181
Yeah, it's always worth having a wander up and down the length of Goldhawk Road to check in all the fabric shops there - you may even be able to haggle a bit in some of them if you're buying a lot of stuff. They're mostly rubbish for haberdashery but just walk through Shepherds Bush Market for that and you're pretty well sorted.

Going a bit further out, there's also a Fabricland in Kingston that's open seven days a week, and there's a Sewing and Craft Superstore on Balham High Road, just down from Tooting Bec station. I tend to bounce between these three depending on what I need and when I have time to go fabric shopping.
>>
>>9020181
Also lots of stalls on walthamstow market with lots of shops there too. Much cheaper, has a few really good haberdasheries, if you need the basics I'd rec going there.
>>
File: 1463868077241.png (573 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
1463868077241.png
573 KB, 621x672
i'm going as an XCOM
inb4 i die of heatstroke because im an idiot and i got a real flak vest
>>
>>9020267
>>9020274
Thanks! I'll try both Goldhawk Road/Shepherds Bush Market and Walthamstow Market after MCM. I had a friend also rec Walthamstow so hopefully I'll find some good stuff there.
>>
>>9020286
What an excellent story! Thanks for sharing! Do you have a blog?!
>>
Why does everyone hate AL cons? My friends are trying to convince me to come to one
>>
>>9020465
Because they are bad.
>>
even Americans don't bitch this much about one part of their country versus another
>>
File: image.jpg (720 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
720 KB, 2560x1536
>>9020286
You again? Didn't realise last time that nobody cares?
>>
File: sgs#.jpg (164 KB, 850x931) Image search: [Google]
sgs#.jpg
164 KB, 850x931
Do I go to MCM this weekend or do I shoot myself in the face? I can't decide, please help.
>>
File: humanpuppies.jpg (70 KB, 634x398) Image search: [Google]
humanpuppies.jpg
70 KB, 634x398
Channel 4 showing "The Secret Life of Human Pups" tomorrow night at 10pm. Perfect timing just before MCM begins. I bet half of these pet players attend cons around the UK too.
>>
>>9020661
Come and I'll shoot you there. I don't see why not
>>
I like you guys. Don't go to MCM guys.
>>
File: shiftyeyes.gif (2 MB, 200x168) Image search: [Google]
shiftyeyes.gif
2 MB, 200x168
>>9021468
Ominous.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.