[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Osomatsu-San Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 13
File: 258.jpg (192 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
258.jpg
192 KB, 580x386
Easily one of the comfiest cosplays for upcoming cons. Post good ones you've seen, ugly ones, and do you prefer certain body types for each of the matsus?
I'll begin dumping some stuff
[spoiler]I'm semi /fit/ and tan with strong brows and plan to do Kara[/spoiler]
>>
>>8999316
Wow, that blacktext was embarrassing
>>
>>8999319
>>
File: tumblr_o1qjobTWzS1rrttzeo1_500.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1qjobTWzS1rrttzeo1_500.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
>>8999323
>tumblr
But how do people feel about this kind of hair as opposed to the bowlcuts?
>>
>>8999324
>>
File: tumblr_o20e5ioe6U1s9fu2to1_500.jpg (96 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o20e5ioe6U1s9fu2to1_500.jpg
96 KB, 500x619
>>
File: CehjUq0XIAAda3C.jpg (75 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CehjUq0XIAAda3C.jpg
75 KB, 600x450
>>8999329
>that karamatsu in the background
>>
>>8999324
I don't like it very much because it looks too fashion-conscious for their regular versions, and too full for their idol versions. Having said that though, a more accurate translation of their hairstyle in real life looks... unfortunate.
>>
>>8999354
This only really works for Karamatsu if he was trying to be a reject Kpop star
>>
File: roast me.jpg (125 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
roast me.jpg
125 KB, 456x810
>>8999376
How should I style my Karamatsu wig with my face? Feel like id look ugly as fuck with straight bangs. I'm using my phone to cover facial hair.
>>
>>8999398
Some volume in the bangs would help. not sure how to do it exactly but I think you gotta tease out the hair underneath, hairspray it and cover it with a smooth layer on top
>>
>>8999354
That's too polished. Something like pic-related would work much better. But I've seen some artist renditions that look good too. (Karamatsu's cropped hair after the oden incident.)
>>
File: ichimatsu.png (1 MB, 1168x960) Image search: [Google]
ichimatsu.png
1 MB, 1168x960
Self post from Tekkocon. All of the Matsu fans were just the nicest folks. I plan on doing Ichiko and maybe Totoko's fish idol outfit at some point!
>>
What wigs have you guys used for your matsu cosplays? I'm looking to get one before may 29 that isnt very expensive. Also, what kind of material is jyushimatsu's shorts? I want to thing they're more cloth/basketball short esque because i feel it would fit the whole comfy neet look better
>>
>>8999316
> tfw wrong shade of pink for totty

Anybody got good pics of idol outfits? I've yet to see any f5 cosplayers at a con
>>
>>8999452
you have really long toes
>>
>>9000771
Yeah, you're right. Long fingers, too. Not really sure what's up with that.
>>
>>9000761
Also to be fair to the Totty in OP, that's pretty much the color in the second ED
>>
>>8999316
Guy in green would look great cosplaying the ouiboo.
>>
>>8999650
I got a generic character wig from jc punk on ebay. You'll have to cut it but it'll probably arrive in about a week if you're in the US, and it's quite thick.
>>
Where did you guys get your sweatshirts? I'm looking for a US seller because I have a con coming up in June.
>>
>>9004237
What with these basic-ass questions? How hard is it to find a solid colored sweater and figuring out a way to put on a simple one/two color design on yourself?
>>
File: ChHbpFvUcAEdzcY.jpg (83 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ChHbpFvUcAEdzcY.jpg
83 KB, 640x360
Anyone here who has/planning to cosplay some of the other outfits? Easy as the default outfits may be, the series has a lot of cosplay potential with all the outfits being churned out from magazines and mobile games.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.