[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New menhera/gurokawa/medical-cute fashion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: 1462802395512.jpg (110 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1462802395512.jpg
110 KB, 736x736
No talking about personal issues edition
Old thread: >>8973454
Shop list: http://fymenhera.tumblr.com/shops
>>
>>
>>8999124
inb4 the idiot talking about how the hime cut is the menhera cut shows up.
>>
File: 6.jpg (59 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
59 KB, 400x600
>>8999139
nobody even mentioned hair in this thread yet
>>
>>8999140
yeah nobody did in the other thread either but the shitposter still came and flaunted how they were a ~true menhera girl~ because they got the "menhera haircut".
>>
File: IMAG2045.jpg (423 KB, 1248x648) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2045.jpg
423 KB, 1248x648
Just opened and inspected tights shipment that arrived today everyone! Only a few more weeks to go before the new thigh socks get printed and shipped to me. I am very pleased with how these turned out.
>>
>>8999225
I literally just ordered some tights. So hyyyype!
>>
>>8999225
It almost makes me want to order another pair, dammit! They're so cute.
>>
File: tumblr_nxryvgKE3g1uvq89fo1_1280.jpg (370 KB, 595x841) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxryvgKE3g1uvq89fo1_1280.jpg
370 KB, 595x841
>>8999225
I want to order like all of your socks and thighs but I can't really afford getting more than one pair haha kill me
What pairs do you gulls would be the easiest to coord?
>>
>>8999290
doesn't that depend entirely on what you already have..?
>>
>>8999292
I don't have jack shit. I've been really into this fashion for a while, but I'm a poorfag, so I haven't actually bought any pieces yet
I'm not sure if I wanna go the pastel route or more with blacks and such, I really enjoy both
>>
>>8999294
you ask what is easiest to coord when you have nothing else? are you serious? at that point it hardly matters because you have to get everything else anyway.
>>
File: 1450833775663.jpg (606 KB, 1024x1431) Image search: [Google]
1450833775663.jpg
606 KB, 1024x1431
>>8999295
Dude calm down, I meant it as in what would be the esiest to go with a lot of different things, or what would be the easiest theme to find things for.
I'm thinking of either getting the bondage thighs and doing something a bit more ero with maybe harnesses such, or the pill socks and go with a nurse theme
>>
>>8999300
it's not like this is Lolita, the rules for coordinating are a lot more lax. a lot of the socks and tights would be able to work with a lot of different things. instead of just asking "lol whut I get idk what would be easiest 2 coord" maybe give the specifics you just did as well. how are we supposed to know what you have or what ideas you already have?

for fucks sake, it should not be this hard to figure stuff like this out instead of expecting people to be mind readers. I'm sick of newfags coming in and asking to be spoonfed and for us to wipe their asses when they can't even put effort into their questions.
>>
>>8999307
Oh my god why are you so salty about this? I literally just asked what people think would be easiest to coord. And I know it's not strict rules like in lolita, but a coord should still look cohesive and matching
I didn't know asking about opinions was asking to be spoonfed these days
>>
>>8999307
>newfags coming in and asking to be spoonfed
Brace yourself, it's going to get worse as summer progresses.
>>
>>8999313
when you ask what is easiest to coord, and there are many options that are easy to coord it helps to have a fucking reference point to see what you are trying to go with. cheezy has many different styles to pick from and there are quite a few that are coordinating friendly so when you come in and ask a dumb question without giving a bit more detail it's only natural you're going to be called out on it.

you could have given us more information to help you and you wouldn't have gotten this response. the question you asked wasn't an opinion. "what is easiest to coord" is not so much of an opinion. you know what is? "do you think I should try more pastel or black and white?"

you are either really dumb or a good troll.

>>8999314
I know and this is why I'm being so abrasive. if you call them out like this it doesn't become nearly as big of a problem as it could if you spoon fed them.
>>
>>8999225
How well does the pattern line up front to back?
>>
>>8999225
Can you anons spoon feed this poor newfag anon and tell me where you order these tights?
Contributing with some Tomie
>>
>>8999325
CherryCheezySHOP on Etsy
>>
>>8999328
Salt is not kawaii anon
>>
File: tumblr_muxzai5K431s2ge9vo1_500.jpg (86 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muxzai5K431s2ge9vo1_500.jpg
86 KB, 500x707
>>8999325
Look through the old threads next time! You could do that either way if you're into the fashion, look them up in the archive, some really nice links and shops have been posted over all the months these threads have been going
>>8999317
Why are you so upsetti spaghetti
>>
File: IMAG2049.jpg (244 KB, 715x1130) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2049.jpg
244 KB, 715x1130
>>8999318
The bandage bunny tights are very slighty off on the calves bandage but it looks fine, everything else is good. I'm definitely feeling these shibari tights. They are the best selling among the designs. I'm going to have tights shipped by Wednesday so look for shipping notification then if you ordered.
>>
>>8999349
because newfags no longer feel the need to lurk and expect everything to be spoon fed to them and it decreases the quality of the board.
>>
File: ChvqIENU4AImQRw.jpg (55 KB, 600x787) Image search: [Google]
ChvqIENU4AImQRw.jpg
55 KB, 600x787
I think the shibari ones are the best for the beginning as they can go with everything different to the more "busy" ones.
>>
File: ChLkST_W0AAC5aD.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ChLkST_W0AAC5aD.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
>>
File: CguNjzWUcAAl0wT.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CguNjzWUcAAl0wT.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>
File: Cb-JbanWoAAZx_M.jpg (131 KB, 750x784) Image search: [Google]
Cb-JbanWoAAZx_M.jpg
131 KB, 750x784
>>
>>8999383
Every thread.
>>
File: CaNUPQVUkAApmJD.jpg (128 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CaNUPQVUkAApmJD.jpg
128 KB, 600x800
>>8999383
>>8999377
>>8999374
Hypercore would be such a nice Gurokawa brand if it wasn't for the "Ed Hardy" kind of look (pic related) they seem to go for most of the time.
>>
>>
>>
>>8999225
hngh, i want all of these, but im fat and i know they wont fit well. Please keep selling these! im trying my hardest to lose weight so i can be adorable
>>
>>8999733
I am, bruh.

I'm a full time assistive tech user due to a degenerative muscle disease (Wheelchair most of the time, walker the rest) and i'm doing everything to lose weight that's possible.

Counting calories, making sure to watch portion size, doing every exercise i can do without doing permanent damage.

Medication induced weight gain is one hell of a shitshow
>>
>>8999748
I have to use a breathing machine most nights, have been hospitalized many times, and can hardly walk without getting out of breath but I'm not fat. Never have been. Don't lean on your handicaps as an excuse to give yourself more handicaps. In fact, because we are not in top shape we should take even greater care of our bodies with whatever is under our control.
>>
>>8999751
Yep, i know.
Ever since the weight gain started, i've been super careful about everything i eat and do. Thanks to my medications finally being finalized, my weight's stabilized so i can work harder and track my results easier.

Also i feel you with the breathing machine. thats SO fun.
>>
>>8999114
>menhera
>No talking about personal issues edition
Do you know what Menhera is about or
>>
>>9000128
i.e Don't make this thread about yourself
>>
>>9000128
this is about the FASHION aspect not your damn FEELS
>>
I'm thinking about submitting a Menhera x Decora outfit but I feel like I'm branching too off from the theme
>>
>>8999114
this outfit is so fucking cute
>>
>>9000167
Don't.
>>
>>9000167

Sounds like it could work. Since decora is just adding an insane amount of shit to your outfit, like OTT menhera or something
>>
GUIZE IM THINKING OF COMMITTING TO THE MENHERA HAIRCUT
>>
>>9000183
>>>/b/
>>
File: goods-00028416.jpg (29 KB, 250x389) Image search: [Google]
goods-00028416.jpg
29 KB, 250x389
Stop derailing my thread
>>
>>9000203
>your thread

Stop posting.
>>
>>9000167
Sounds like it could work. Like using menhara elements for a decora outfit.
>>
>>9000179
Why not? If the elements all work together why would it not be worth a shot?
>>9000181
I think OTT would be interesting in Menhera especially if you have more accessories for a simple outfit
Pills everywhere, hanging syringes, etc?
>>
>>9000167
If you're open to concrit, then sure, go ahead! I like seeing selfposts, and it sounds like an interesting idea
>>
>>9000167
I second >>9000317

I like seeing selfposts too, fresh content is good for the most part.
>>
>>9000239
Decora is shit.
>>
>>8999114
That choppy wig
>>
>>9000339
Fashion is shit. lets all go naked
>>
File: cri.gif (717 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
cri.gif
717 KB, 500x299
Why can't we just love eachother
>>
>>9000366
Because I have a strict no fat chicks rule, and unfortunately that means 80% of /cgl/.
>>
>>9000370
I thought fat people don't count
>>
>>9000372
Wow man, I dislike fatties as much of the next person but they're still people. In fact they are twice the people that normal people are.
>>
>>9000373
>as much of

I should go to bed
>>
>>9000373
holy kek
>>
File: IMG_20160510_084657.jpg (797 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160510_084657.jpg
797 KB, 1080x1080
>>9000167
>>9000317
>>9000329
Ok let's give this a shot then! I'm in need of some major concrit. This is my first time at trying to make a Menhera coord so it's pretty crappy. I'm trying to also get some better leg wear (Cherry send me your blessings I'm in need of my thigh highs) and more accessories to add in the decora aspect.
I think if I start with a more steady base of Menhera it'll be easier.. What do you anons think?
>>
>>9000424
>>9000417

I forgot to mention that I put make-up on to try and my myself look sickly-
But thanks anon rip me
>>
>>9000417
Alright. Will try to give some concrit
So definitely, loose the hat. I don't think it is adding anything to this coord.
I also don't consider this terribly menhara or decora. It is missing some solid menhara elements aside from your one choker, and not a lot of accessories I feel enough to make it decora.
I really feel you could benifit from a wig. And if possible--contacts/different types of glasses.
This outfit, honestly looks closest to fairy kei, with some stuff added in.
>>
>>9000433
Gotcha, hat can get lost. I was conflicted on what to wear on my head to try and not make it look so plain.
I got some contacts coming in the mail so that would be added as well.
What kind of wig would you recommend? I think natural colors would be a little to plain but I wouldn't know.
I would need to really pile on the accessories for decora and I plan on getting a lot more in hopes of trying to make it closer to the aspect.
>>9000434
Thanks anon, again RIP me
>>
>>9000443
Yes anon you're right, how inconsiderate of me! I'll keep that in mind next time I try to blind you with my horrid face
>>
>>9000417
That whole outfit is a mess. I saw this on tumblr and you wanted to submit this outfit for some fashion show. Please don't embarrass yourself, you still need to learn the basics of the fashion and how to get a good fit.

For concrit, that whole outfit looks frumpy, the shoes are a no go because those are too sweet looking since they are for lolita, nothing screams menhera at all. The socks also makes your legs look more short as well. Your accessories aren't menhera themed except for the chocker but it's not enough. Lose the hat as well or try to do a different hairstyle to compliment the hat but it would be better to just get better hair accessories and no hat.

The outfit just looks like it was thrown together and it looks really off. I think it's better to throw out that whole outfit and start over. Decora is a hard style to get the hang of since there shold be a balance of accessories but also of it being ott. Imo, just start with a basic menhera outfit and learn how to coord properly since this fashion has little rules and it is casual so it shouldn't be that difficult. Later on once you have the right fit, you can experiment with decora. Don't bite off more than you can chew.
>>
>>9000451
That's alright, I know I'm not close to being pretty but that's ok I'm happy that I don't look disgusting. As for the mask I've been wanting to make one so I might do that.
>>
>>9000453
You're right anon, I really do need to build up a decent outfit in order to even try messing around with adding anything else.
I'm trying to build up my wardrobe more for this style and I'm being too impatient.
It probably looks super frumpy due to how big it is on me right now, I was debating about trying to get it to be a little more fittig but I didn't know what I wanted to do
>>
>>9000459
I did indeed self-post and I was not expecting anyone to be any sort of nice. But see that's what I needed. Everyone who I asked for concrit wouldn't give me anything to work with. I need people like you to help me understand and get better. I never asked for any sort of sugarcoating
>>
>>9000486
Alright, I appreciate you understand it. I am honestly of the belief harsh criticism gives people a better motivation than any other kind.

And for some tips on making yourself look sickly with your makeup, go for a foundation a few shades lighter than your actual skin, and focus red more around your eyes.

Also please for the love of everything try and find things that fit. I understand not everyone can be super thin and I am not by any means telling you to become super thin, but it does not look good on girls who aren't fairly thin to wear baggy clothing because you look even larger and it gives you NO shape.
>>
>>9000486

well your attitute is fine so i hope you'll get something out of this
i have nothing new to add, drop the hat and lurk more to get a better understanding of the fashion
or try something different, maybe something that's easier to coord for you
>>
Why the fuck aren't you all just focusing on the thread and ignoring derailing fags? Are you new or isn't obvious enough for you to stop?

>>9000417
Ignore the "ugly or not" discussion, apparently they thought self posting an outfit gives you the right to be an asshole about the face.

But girl, I like the idea you were aiming for, but you need lurking a little bit more on the fashion. That is neither of the styles you aimed for, and although a valiant effort in mixing both, it's a hot tumblr mess.

Next time, try building a consistent menhera outfit first and then adding a lot of menhera related accessories. That, and a lot of lurking, might get you back on track.
>>
>>9000493
I really needed it, thank you anon for the advice! I'll really stick to that and try to get better. Especially with the clothing size, thanks again
>>
>>9000470
We got it, you think she's ugly.
After repeating it a thousand times, you might want to actually argument something other than shitposting, bitter chan.
>>
>>9000473
I understand how you feel but sometimes being impatient can fuck you up and make you put out a really bad outfit. I believe something more tightly fit can work better on your body than something baggy. I am glad you took my concrit well and I hope you luck on your experimenting after you learn how to do a proper menhera outfit. Take your time, find what colors compliment you, which style of menhera looks better (darker with hints of pastel colors or pastels all over, etc) and go from there.
>>
>>9000440
I think for wigs lots could work. I've been doing black, but my outfits have pretty much just been darker so. Prob lighter natural colors would be just fine, and style wise whatever you feel suits your face shape (dunno much about styles with shapes so cant suggest anything)
>>
>>9000373
Kek.
>>
File: newthighsamples.png (776 KB, 850x1465) Image search: [Google]
newthighsamples.png
776 KB, 850x1465
Some new concepts for thigh socks and tights. Wanted to explore designs for the thigh socks that were split colors. As usual concrit welcome.
>>
>>9000546
Would kill for the top right.
>>
File: sku_44545_2.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sku_44545_2.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>9000546
make the stars in the tights star shaped pill holder case things or some sorta bottle to fit the theme
>>
>>>>9000501
Everyone has their own opinions and anon this I'm ugly but thats fine. Thanks for the encouragement though! I haven't been on in months and I've missed a ton. I do really need to lurk more and build more of a base rather than just go at it.
>>9000513
I think it really did fuck me up, but at least I know now of what to do to improve. Before I was really going in blind. Thank you anon for your help and concrit. It helps out so much!
>>9000520
I can understand where that can be infuriating. There is some stuff I ordered in the mail that will hopefully fix up the lack of the theme.
>>9000525
Perhaps more of a strawberry blonde or something light along those lines since brighter colors catch my eye more. Thanks for the advice!

(Sorry for the big post, I'm trying to keep from replying separately )
>>
File: tumblr_o5mvcwtDjY1ujjt1yo1_400.jpg (71 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5mvcwtDjY1ujjt1yo1_400.jpg
71 KB, 400x533
I'm pretty new to jfash. Is there a way to do subtle menhera? I like the look of the fashion (especially the monochrome coords), but I don't want to attract too much attention to myself.
>>
>>9000571
>subtle menhera

By the nature of the medical themes, no. It wouldn't be menhera without that aspect and people will notice it.
>>
>>9000562
I think the star shaped pill holder idea is terrible. If you don't know what they are for it looks like a regular container just shaped like a star. Not even taking that into consideration it wouldn't translate well into a drawing on a pair of tights.

Those look like they have a magical girl twist to them too, so the stars go well with that.
>>
>>9000571
I think maybe things like this could be a sutle menhara-esque item? Def only monochrome can work for a toned down menhara coord imo
>>
>>8999751
Damn it's almost as if different people gain/lose/maintain weight differently.

I'm sick and grossly underweight but nobody's said I'm a piece of shit for not being able to gain.
>>
>>9000590
You are a piece of shit for not being able to gain.
>>
>>9000590
this.
There's always a ton of factors that go into how thin/fat/average one is.

I was a fatty in highschool due to medication weight gain, managed to lose and became underweight, and now that i've switched medications again, im starting to go back up. and this is with eating well and exercising.
>>
>>9000590
>>9000591
kek
>>
>>9000546
I love bottom left and top right.
Top right is Soso. Are there 4 different colorways or are they mismatched ?
Bottom right is not going to be flattering on the leg.
I like the concept of having the girls on the socks but it feels really disjointed
>>
>>9000595
Too predictable to be funny.
>>
>>9000599
At least now anon can't say "nobody's told me" without lying.
>>
>>9000601
>I'm sick and grossly underweight but nobody's said I'm a piece of shit for not being able to gain, except some 15 year old on 4chan.
Yes that sounds much better.
>>
>>9000417
Adding to what others have said:

-Your brows look really dark and heavy. Try using a pencil a shade or two lighter than the one you currently use, it'll make your face look less frumpy. Learn to contour your eyes, they look tiny- even if you want to make yourself look sick, a bit of eyeshadow will make you look more put together and cute.
-The choker is fine but the rest isn't. It all looks really childish, and while some people can pull it off you can't, at least not with that outfit. Since you have a garter maybe use that as a theme- pink leather bracelets and chokers will look less weird and more cohesive.
-I know you get this, but fitting clothes are important. You don't seem to be more than chubby but that top makes you look obese. It doesn't have to be skintight, just fitting enough to show you're not pregnant.
-Longer/no socks would make your legs look a lot better, they look cut in half here. Heels also help, even a low heel/thick soles can make your legs look slimmer.

It takes guts to selfpost here and you've been taking concrit well, so kudos for that. You're not that ugly either- you need to learn to contour and your hair+makeup+hat make your features look lumpy and squished. It can be fixed, anon.
Good luck with future coords.
>>
>>9000613
>McDonald's for every meal with a side of fried cheese cake.
The thought of that has me gagging, desu
Like, i agree with you on everything.
My only problem is that i'm barely eating anything. Probs should go to the doctor, now that i think about it
>>
>>9000618
If it is that severe that next to nothing is still making you gain weight, yes. Go to your doctor because they can probably do something to adjust the medication or give you something else to fix that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating people should starve themselves. Just fix the problems so they don't have to.

People will still whine about my post saying they somehow defy the laws of physics though.
>>
>>9000546
you should draw new girls to go in the socks or find a different way to portray it. it's super busy and it's making the tights kind of eye-hurty
>>
>>9000546
Love top right, and would love bottom left as socks.
>>
>"menhera is a casual fashion, it doesn't have rules"
>"this menhera coord is shit"

I'm so confused
>>
>>9000635
So you think because there are no set rules it can't be shit? What alternate universe do you live in?
>>
>>9000635
Consider this.
Think of a common normie fashion, such as like sports shit.
You dont don your basketball shorts and a pair of loafers. You wear what's appropriate.
>>
>>9000546
I have a desperate need for top right in blue and mint. My wallet is open.
>>
>>9000635
something can still look shit and not be a strict fashion, by rules they mean beyond the normal of fashion in general
>>
File: CDzI8rQVAAAfhsX.jpg (32 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
CDzI8rQVAAAfhsX.jpg
32 KB, 600x397
>>9000546
just had an idea for you perhaps, another style of shibari sock that looks like a futomomo when the knees are bent?
pic is a futo in case you're not sure what they are
>>
>>9000648
How would this translate to a pair of socks?
>>
>>9000546
definitely would buy the bottom left.
>>
>>9000648
anon this makes no fucking sense to put on socks unless you sit like that all the time
>>
>>9000664
i think they meant drawing it so when you bend your leg there's some kind of optical illusion that makes it look like that. still kind of impractical, but
>>
>>9000652
so there's knots all down the side of the leg, but line them up so when the leg is bent they all meet
just thrown ideas out since I find all shibari looks pretty similar
>>
>>9000679
it's a bad idea for the other 99% of the time when you aren't in the exact right position for the design to work. please stop.
>>
>>9000635
It has some rules- menhera themes need to be present for it to be menhera, and it has to look good for it to be considered good.
It's the same as for every other fashion.
>>
>>9000680
dang, anon was just throwing an idea out there, it's not like they were saying it was the best idea ever. why's everyone so salty?
>>
>>9000688
because it is THAT bad of an idea.
>>
File: DSC_0330-thumb-720xauto-126.jpg (128 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0330-thumb-720xauto-126.jpg
128 KB, 720x480
>>9000571
Maybe something like this and what >>9000587
suggested could work for a toned down menhera look. People will still notice though like >>9000575
said.

Also sauce on that shirt? Reverse image search gave me nothing.
>>
>>9000587
sauce?
>>
File: futoleg.png (22 KB, 720x713) Image search: [Google]
futoleg.png
22 KB, 720x713
>>9000680
...no? it would look like wraps with knots all down the side when stood up
jesus I'm no designer but I thought it might be an idea at least
never said it was a spectacular perfect idea, just an off the top of the head idea
>>
>>9000705
Anon, I think it's time to cut your losses. You had quite a few people tell you that it is a bad idea. I get that you like it, but most people who have posted their opinions on it disagree. It is time to bow out gracefully before this turns into a shitpost fest.
>>
>>9000721
>>9000705
I don't get how people hate this anon's pretty cute idea but CC's ugly ass tights always get the OK. Ya'll got some weird taste.
>>
File: tumblr_o34nrppGc71v9rmm3o1_500.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o34nrppGc71v9rmm3o1_500.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>9000736
nice sockpuppet
>>
>>9000736
I think your tastes go against the majority here and would be considered the weird tastes since CC seems to be popular in menhera threads.
>>
>>9000507
>muh freedom of speech
You do know that people are also free to ignore what you say or think your opinion is shit, right?
>>
File: tumblr_o6yyt9fYhU1tnsv7mo7_1280.jpg (193 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6yyt9fYhU1tnsv7mo7_1280.jpg
193 KB, 700x700
source: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/thank-you-mart/c/0000000300/
>>
>>9000553
>>9000562
>>9000596
>>9000629
>>9000632
>>9000648
Consensus seems to be that bottom left and top right are fine as is. To anon asking about colorways, the thigh highs will be split colors for each pair, I don't really want to do matching. (ex. I would like each sock to be a different color blue/mint instead of blue/blue) but if enough people dislike this idea then i'll just do the normal way. I think the idea for >>9000705
was nice but I'm not creatively feeling doing another rope design. I'll work on redesigning top left and bottom right though. Thanks everyone!
>>9000736
I really appreciate critique anon, please feel free to concrit my stuff if you think its ugly. I can only try to improve for the future. Also give me examples of your idea of good so I have an idea of what quality I should be aspiring to. Thanks!
>>
>>9000587
I bought em awhile ago from
https://otakumode.com/shop/55f6882912ba4c327ca82eb5/Zettairyoiki-Cut-Along-the-Line-Knee-High-Tights-White
but it looks like they are out of stock now.
>>
>>9000747
>>9000697
My bad
>>
>>9000744
CC the anon who called your tights ugly was the anon who's idea got shot down trying to make themselves seem credible. I doubt they will actually give concrit.

I personally would prefer if the top right was matching but I understand if you as an artist want them to be alternating colors. It just makes it a bit harder to coord with alternating ones.

That said, I will buy them if you end up doing the mint(mixed colors or not) because I am a fool for mint.
>>
File: Capture.png (4 KB, 238x87) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4 KB, 238x87
>>9000751
I'm the anon who called them ugly, and I'm not the anon who came up with the shibari tights idea lol. (pic is proof)
>>9000744
Your tights always seem kind of busy when it comes to designs. I think you would fare pretty well if you took it a step back, and did something simpler. You should really experiment with different kinds of lines when you're making them too. Your basic sai brush lines are getting kind of boring, and I'd like to see something more from them. You just need to work on making more cohesive designs, because right now it's kind of like 'oh yeah!! menhera motifs!! time to shove all of them into one design' when a lot of them would look better if they just had one main motif. An example of this is your latest top left pair. The drippy colors + anime girls + hearts AND Japanese text is just overkill, man. My opinion is widely disagreed with, but I don't really care.
>>
>>9000759
That isn't proof. This could be altered in less than a minuet.
>>
Would anyone be interested in making a menhera-chan character in these threads? I'm really bored and want to be able to make some sort of OC since these threads are always lacking in it.

I figured a collaboration for fun with people giving out ideas and me drawing it would be sort of a fun thing to do every once in a while.
>>
>>9000763
Yeah, because I'd really bother altering a screenshot just to impress anonymous posters on a 4chan board. You're a riot, anon.
>>
>>9000546
I'm going to refer to left to right, top to bottom as 1-4.

I really like and would definitely buy #2. Though #1 and #4 are cute (I like the design around the girls), I don't like the actual girls being on the tights. I have a feeling they'd look odd printed, like #1 would have her face on my knee and #4 would look busy on my shins. I'd prefer a simple silhouette of something like a nurse/schoolgirl/etc.

The girls are really cute still, I would buy a t-shirt or makeup bag with them on it instead though. Even a keychain or badge.
>>
>>9000759
I kind of agree with this anon. your tights are cute and I understand wanting to design things that are oh so unique but I think your designs are way to busy
>>
>>9000546
I love the top right design a lot. It gives a cutesy feel that will work in many outfits. I love the top left but I feel like something is off o the character in her face, especially the pink colorway. I really love the idea of putting characters on the tights/socks but something off about it.
>>
>>9000759
>>9000782
Yeah I definitely acknowledge that I clump lots of ideas together. I do have a habit of doing OTT designs since I like OTT. But that's why I come to you guys bc you guys will tell me if something is shit. That being said, I always fix the designs until I don't receive anymore critique. Please speak up if when I repost my revisions if you think it's still busy. I want to make a nice product and I greatly value everyone's opinion. An artist can get tunnel vision when they're the sole person scanning over their work. Anyway thanks for offering the critique, it's good for me to hear varying opinions.
>>9000776
>>9000783
I'm revising #1 and #4 completely. I'm just going to nix the idea of the girls on there bc I am worried about how they'll appear on various leg shapes.
>>
>>9000744
Would you consider making it so if you buy multiple tights/socks, you get a small discount? I don't know how large your profit margin is, but maybe knock off a few bucks if people buy 3 at a time or a set of each of the designs.
>>
>>9000741
>>9000203
With Menhera-Chan is there a reason why they used that type of star on her choker? Wouldn't a regular five point star look cuter? (Apologies if its already been discussed.)

>>9000782
>>9000784
Agreeing with them, they're cute to look at but i think they're so OTT that it would be hard to make a outfit with.
But i really admire your drive to keep making the socks better and better.

>>9000546
I really like #3 and how you incorporated the bruises. I think bruises would be cool to see more often in menhera. Also i like the menhera girls on the socks would you consider making buttons or anything like that with them?
>>
>>9000786
My profit margin is just ok. I really wasn't aware of how much etsy shoves fees over everything. (I read their policies before opening and didn't think it'd be too bad but after surveying my finance data, they take annoying amount of $ out.) especially based on what I pay per item vs what I charge. That was a big point people brought up in the beginning, for me to keep my prices low. So I'm trying to keep both customers and me happy. I apologize for not offering much in discounts. I've been really considering opening my store somewhere else bc of the etsy fees. It's something I wouldn't do until the future though.

>>9000797
Yeah, I'm definitely wanting to make buttons for the future.
>>
>>9000797
Ignore the top question, i should've done better research.

>>9000802
I will buy all your buttons. I'll make a menhera itabag
>>
>>9000802
I totally understand, it's hard to make a profit when you're a small operation. I'm actually rooting for you to get super popular because your stuff is so great and it's wonderful you ask people for their input.

>>9000805
seconding buttons for a menhera itabag
>>
File: CiGZ-Z3U4AcZxNF.jpg (113 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
CiGZ-Z3U4AcZxNF.jpg
113 KB, 600x750
>>
>>8999140
>menhera/gurokawa/
Where did u get this pic, i am in love with this set and can't find it anywhere
>>
>>9000830
Try searching "シャーリーテンプルナースエプロン"
>>
>>9000802
Have you thought about using storenvy? I use it for my online shop, they've got free listing, free signup, and they only charge 10% commission on your marketplace shop, which is optional. Basically signing up for marketplace just means that they promote your items and shit. Sales made in your personal storefront don't get charged comission
>>
File: newthighsamples.png (712 KB, 921x2189) Image search: [Google]
newthighsamples.png
712 KB, 921x2189
>>9000879
I will have to look into that. Thank you for the suggestion!

I revised the original top left. I simplified them. As said above, I tossed the idea of the girl drawings on these. I'm just going to stick with single color variations on the magical girl ones bc anon earlier helped me think more about it and I think it would be smarter this way. I kept the design the same though since I really like this one as is. Created other color variation for the doll joint tights. More critique is welcome. Thanks anons!
>>
>>9000901
The middle is really good, I'm probably going to pick up two pairs now that you're saying you're going to go with just one color pairs.
>>
>>9000901
i really want to see a sock version of the bottom ones
>>
>>9000901
the top ones are really adorable. have you thought of making a more simple alternative for the middle ones? i know a lot of anons like them, and i think they're cute too, but they seem hard to coord...
>>
File: 1434399002029.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1434399002029.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>>8999114
>>9000692
Is there a name for style like this but without the syringes and mental health theme? Or is it just general jfashion? I try to search around just jfashion for shit like this but I just end up with all pastel outfits and I want something a bit more "dark" like this, like with more bondage inspired themes and such

Sorry for sounding like a total newfag I swear I'm not, I just genuinely cannot find a more specific term for style like this and I've searched really hard
>>
>>9000947
Just because you totes omg swear you're not a newfag doesn't make our suspicions at your raging newfaggotry any less severe.
>>
>>9000948
Sorry sorry, I've never been very deep into jfashion outside of lolita so I guess I am a newfag in that sense, just not to this board though

I will totally concede that I am a retard on this specific subject though
>>
File: 09-00423.jpg (154 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
09-00423.jpg
154 KB, 750x750
>>
>>9000901
I like these a lot! I really like your socks, even though mine are misprinted, will these socks be made with the same printing company as your previous ones? Will these new socks be the thin material or the new thicker material?
>>
>>8999339
Uhh... let's give cherrycheezy all the free advertising though? That would be cool ya know?
>>
>>8999751
>you wouldn't just tell lies on the internet to try and win an argument
>>
>>9000417
Hey I got the same pentagram garter!
Also I've self posted before and been posted to the ita thread. I'm not really into posting here anymore but good for you being able to take this dumb shit.
>>
>>9000721
I only posted two time after my original idea, sorry if I annoyed you anon!

>>9000744
If you were wanting your girls on socks how about just doing a full print one? I think in some of the earlier threads there was a popular pair of socks with a girl being hung on lingerie which were super cute
>>
>>9000587
These look like they could be a cute thing to diy (if they're out of stock) with a fabric marker
>>
>>9000901
I really like the top pair.. Would you consider doing a tights version?
>>
>>9000947
you mean.. gurokawa?

I'd love some inspo of outfits with a main colour of blue, if anyone has anything!
>>
Stop shitting up the thread
>>
>>8999225
I have my eyes on mostly everything in you store. I got a pair of tights from you all ready and they are amazing.
>>
File: CiLC6l9UYAA_iWR.jpg (64 KB, 600x1011) Image search: [Google]
CiLC6l9UYAA_iWR.jpg
64 KB, 600x1011
>>
>>9001306
this is just ugly
i don't care if it's some glorious japanese brand it's still ugly
>>
>>8999225

I'm not even into manhera... and i cant even wear tights, but darn girl amazing work here, especially love the shibari ones. They are really adorable.
>>
>>8999225
Hey Cherry, I have the pill bottle tights in the mail from the first round of preorders, do you have an estimate on when those are gonna get sent out? Also are you still correcting the bleed error with the tinner tights?
>>
>>9001330
Nobody asked for your opinion and most of the "default" Gurokawa looks like this, it's only the japanese name for Creepy Cute after all.
>>
>>9001437

Just because something is a brand, even if its a good brand, or the only brand, it does not make them infaillible or perfect.
>>
>>9001451
But this look is what Gurokawa is about, what's your problem?
>>
>>9001437
kek, what's the point of a thread if no one is allowed to voice their opinion if it's not "omg slaaay yass uwu"

and no I'm not that anon, but I do agree it looks ugly.
>>
>>9001465

Im not the original anon that you replied too, but it looks like toothpaste or ice cream with eyes popped on.
>>
>>9001467
Because it IS.
>>
File: Cf_RiiJW8AARPJf.jpg (84 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Cf_RiiJW8AARPJf.jpg
84 KB, 600x800
>>
>>9001465
No one's arguing it's not gurokawa. Something can be gurokawa and still ugly.
>>
File: listen-flavor_rara-circo.jpg (126 KB, 600x817) Image search: [Google]
listen-flavor_rara-circo.jpg
126 KB, 600x817
>>9001485
>>
File: CiLE2pQVEAAh_bo.jpg (60 KB, 600x844) Image search: [Google]
CiLE2pQVEAAh_bo.jpg
60 KB, 600x844
>>9001489
>opinions
>>
>>9001466
Doesn't mean that everyone will agree with you, stop derailing.
>>
File: CiLxQaKUYAEhSXF.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CiLxQaKUYAEhSXF.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
And this is why we can't have nice threads. If you want to rate clothes/outfits go make an own thread for this purpose.
>>
>>9001512
>get your opinions out of here!

What is there to discuss besides posting pictures of outfits and shit then? I feel like you're taking people's opinion as fact or something, so what if some people don't like how something looks and you do?
>>
>>9001512
>nobody can ever give their opinion ever just because I think it ruins discussion >:(

But shouldn't opinions on stuff like this be encouraged? So we can discuss it and exchange information?
>>
File: 1417034541750.gif (3 MB, 524x276) Image search: [Google]
1417034541750.gif
3 MB, 524x276
>>9001512
Are you retarded? The point of these threads are to share inspo/outfits/pics or whatever related to the theme, and people talk about it and discuss it.
>>9000417
When you said you were doing a Menhera x Decora outfit, I thought that you had an understanding about what is importand and looks good about those fashions, and was experienced enough in both of them to actually make a good outfit
...I was wrong
>>
>>9000901
I need the top ones in my life.
>>
>>9001529
>>9001543
But calling everyone and their mom ugly isn't a discussion, it's the reason why Menhera threads kept being deleted not long ago.
>>
>>9001615
They said they don't like a shirt, calm the fuck down.
>>
>>9001618
I wasn't talking about you alone.
>>
>>9001637
You responded to one of my posts. The person who you say is calling "everyone and their mom ugly" said they didn't like a shirt. Your autistic rage at people expressing their opinions needs to stop.
>>
>>9001529
that wasn't a fucking opinion. the only reason I personally can't stand the OP is because it gives nothing to discuss. if they gave a reason then there could be an actual discussion about it
sage for OT
>>
>>9001512
>thinking menhera needs multiple threads

>>9001656
"I think it's ugly" is a fucking opinion, you walnut.
"I think it's ugly because the print looks of shitty quality, the font looks cheap and the entire graphic doesn't work and is an eyesore" is an argumentation of my opinion.

>inb4 "stahp derailing umg"
>>
>>9001522
Because when enough people don't like something it ends up getting shitposted away so to speak. Then other people don't get to see certain things because a bunch of cry babies feel their opinions are more important compared to everyone else.
It's a problem for the entire j-fash side of this board and honestly, I bet it plagues the cosplay side too.
>>
>>9001771
and yet you are the one derailing the thread whining about how you don't like someone expressing their opinions.
>>
>>9001656
>someone states their opinion
>hurr durr that's not an opinion!

Calm down.
>>
You guys are great, love you guys
>>
>>9001892
let's fuck
>>
>>9001785
I don't know who you think you're replying too, but I just came into this thread....
>>
>>9001899
I think I am replying to the post of you whining about opinons. And I'm telling you it's ironic you whine about it and then continue the derailment of the thread.
>>
>>9001902
I'm not. I'm sick of the reddit atmosphere. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you should be able to just shitpost until it's gone.

Also someone already called the "waah derail" shit, so, way to be predictable.
If you don't like things, go to reddit where you can down vote things you don't want to see. Otherwise learn to ignore shit on here instead of shitposting and arguing about who is derailing and how you're soooo on topic.

SAGE BECAUSE WAAAH MUH PINIONS
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x735
The injury theme is my fav in menhera. I feel like tights with simple bandages and injuries would be nice. I like the cute garter in pic cause it could be printed on tights.
>>
>>9001728
>>thinking menhera needs multiple threads
Never said that but there are own threads for "rate this product/outfit" nonsense.
>>
>>9001920
You sound like a fucking crybaby.

>wah someone posted opinions a few times and another person engaged in a derailement so I too have to derail things further because nobody can ever have an opinion ever! it's not allowed!

People are allowed to have opinions and share them, go back to tumblr if it offends you.
>>
>>9001921
Your post made me think of the "Goodnight Pills" tigh highs, pic related. There are quite a bunch of brands that make garters tho, Marshmallow Pediatrics is probably the most popular one due to "hanging" animal charms on them.
>>
File: tumblr_ny564hNfTp1ujjt1yo1_1280.jpg (150 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny564hNfTp1ujjt1yo1_1280.jpg
150 KB, 600x800
>>9001951
>>9001945
>>
>>9001920
People expressing their opinion is now Reddit? I think you're confused about where you are if you think shitposting isn't something that comes naturally here. Obviously it's frowned upon but it's still something that's going to happen as we're anonymous and it has been a thing long before Reddit was around. With that attitude you have the people who are getting offended by opinions should be ignoring it in the first place.
>>
>>9000546
I love your designs but I hate your shop name. Using the word "cheezy" for a shop that sells leg wear makes me think of stinky feet or something lol and it's worse when I see it printed on tights.
Apart from that 10/10 would buy.
>>
>>9001953
>those paws
I would kill for something more on the plain side with animal paws at the bottom.
>>
>>9002023
Why? literally nobody is going to be getting the chance to look at the bottom of your feet without shoes for 95% of your day.
>>
>>9002023
Those were quite popular a while ago. White with pink paws and cat heads at the top. Some had basic cats or Hello Kitty. Shouldn't be too hard to find through Aliexpress or Taobao.
>>
>>9000917
Thanks! If you were the anon earlier who mentioned single colorways, thanks for saying it bc it's probably smarter to do.
>>9000924
I might! Give me a little bit and i'll convert the designs for socks and post them later.
>>9000933
I really do like them as they are. Normally I would fix something if it's busy but I am going for the OTT look for sure with these ones.
>>9000981
I'm not sure which order is yours but if yours are misprinted with the bleeding on both sides socks then I sent you a private message about it. You are getting remade ones with the thick material sent to you in replacement. All new socks will be made with thick material, that's why there is a wait for them right now.
>>9001045
I would like to but I am worried when thinking about how the material would form on different leg shapes.
>>9001103
Yes actually I am already working on the designs for these in tights.
>>9001177
Thank you!
>>9001369
Thank you very much anon!
>>9001392
I am getting 90% of tights orders out in the morning tomorrow sorry for the delay, I've been very busy trying to pack everything whilst normal life. But I just finished up so they will be sent in the morning. If you don't receive a notification then that means I am waiting on one of your items to be in stock with me before I can ship it. With the tights I think your referring to the socks? Yes, as previously mentioned in all my private messages sent out to those who received the bleed error you will get replacements when I receive the shipment in less than a month.
>>9002008
Hmm interesting haha oh well
>>
File: CiQW5dRUoAAFerV.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CiQW5dRUoAAFerV.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>
>>9002027
Not that anon, but those would make me feel cute.
>>
>>9001953
I love these. Thanks anon
>>
any terms to find menhera stuff on aliexpress?
>>
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-tuberculosis-shaped-victorian-fashion-180959029/

thought menhera/medical fashion fans might be interested in information about how it was once popular to emulate the "consumptive" effects of tuberculosis
>>
>>9003102
Not really
Don't think it's big enough yet
I've found some things that could work when searching for "harajuku", but it's like 1 to 1000 so yeah..
>>
>>9003300
>>9003102
Even if it was big, you won't fit shit on there as they hardly ever use fashion names for titles but descriptions of the products.
>>
>>9000797
sauce on nails?
>>
>>9002027
Not them but I don't wear shoes inside my house
>>
>>9001977
Not what I was saying at all.
People who shitpost on cgl are purposely doing it to get the thread to autosage faster or to get mods to delete things. It's similar to downvoting like they do on reddit.

Now on other boards, yeah, shitposting is a sport and people are having fun.
But here? People have admitted they want threads deleted because they didn't like someone's opinion and this was more than just you-know-who
>>
>>9003488
Found it while searching on tumblr(.com)/tagged/menhera-chan/ there was another picture as well.
>>
>>9000417
The only thing that bothers me is the hat and teddy bear. That hat does NOT go with menhera. A teddy bear might be cute if it was pastel colored.
>>
>>
File: CiUeFJHVEAAcv1i.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CiUeFJHVEAAcv1i.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>
File: 420kittychan.jpg (80 KB, 570x529) Image search: [Google]
420kittychan.jpg
80 KB, 570x529
are soft drugs like marijuana okay motifs for menhera or gurokawa?
where would pastel marijuana stuff fit into j-fashion?
>>
>>9005200
no, it's generally frowned upon
>>
>>9005205
so what happens when you incorporate it?
>>
>>9005215
are stoners really this stupid they can't figure things out? ffs
>>
>>9005200
Medication because illness = ok
Actual drugs = nippon jail time. Marijuana being the worst. RIP Novalas career
>>
>>9005215
Looks like weed does kill brain cells after all.
>>
>>9005218
so in other words, you don't have an answer?
Are you trying to say there is no possible way to wear that shirt in a cute menhera coord?
>>
>>9005230
no, it's just that if you're too dumb to pick up on something so obvious you aren't worth explaining things to
>>
>>9005230
Marijuana isn't menhara, so no, you can't wear this shirt.
>>
>>9005245
says where?

>>9005241
sure
>>
>>9005252
says anyone who knows what menhera is actually about
>>
>>9005220
what about the xanax stuff I've seen? Only script pills being taken recreationally is okay? Marijuana isn't even that bad what??

Also lolita strays from what they do in japan but this can't do the same?
>>
>>9005253
>doing drugs like marijuana and psilocybin can help during depression
>NOT FOR MENHERA
okay but how?
>>
>>9005254
menhera isn't big enough, and focuses on mental illness and medical themes. your recreational drug use doesn't tie into that. I am sorry you are too stupid to put two and two together with this.
>>
>>9005256
>I am sorry you are too stupid
stuff like this makes you sound biased.
>>
>>9005255
marijuana is insanely taboo in Japan, and this is a Japanese fashion. I really don't see how this is so hard for you to grasp.
>>
>>9005257
no, it really shouldn't be this difficult to figure out why it doesn't work anon. that is why you are stupid. you can't figure out simple things.
>>
File: il_570xN.946897048_c1bt.jpg (50 KB, 344x550) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.946897048_c1bt.jpg
50 KB, 344x550
>>9005256
but drugs are apart of it.
so is there a list of acceptable and unacceptable drugs?
weed is legal where I live btw and you can get it prescribed....
>>
>>9005262
>>9005263
drugs are a part of it as in prescription medication a doctor gave you, not getting high for shits and giggles.

and in this Japanese fashion it is frowned upon to use marijuana as a theme. in Japan it is highly illegal and you would probably get in trouble walking around with weed shirts on and the like.

if you want to wear it, fine. but it isn't menhera since it strays from the original theme. I honest to god can't figure out why you are too dense to get that.

there is a difference between taboo and fucking illegal you idiot.
>>
>>9005266
menhera started as a trend to protest the way mentally ill people are treated and shunned in Japanese culture, not so you can wear your dude weed lmao shirts.

It is not about taking drugs recreationally, which seemingly is all you can think about since you don't understand the primary use of medication is to treat an illness.
>>
>>9005268
Right, but you are asking about a Japanese fashion that was created to protest a problem in Japan. If you want to wear weed items, fine. but it is no longer menhera since you are straying away from the key themes.
>>
>>9005271
because that is a common medication given to people with mental illnesses. you cannot be this stupid and not be a troll.

it is fine if you want to wear weed shirts, but it is NO LONGER MENHERA.
>>
>>9005275
is it gurokawa and who makes up the rules for menhera?
>>
>>9005300
Japanese people, considering it is a Japanese fashion. The shirt you posted doesn't look guro at all either. Maybe if you found one that wasn't just "dude weed lmao" in cutesy illustrations it'd work, but good luck finding that.
>>
Can we just ignore weed anon? Everyone agrees that its a bad idea, if anon still wants to do it, they can, but it wont be menhera even if they think so.
Stop derailing the thread by responding to their stupid posts
>>
File: CiZs4SoUYAANdHl.jpg (96 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CiZs4SoUYAANdHl.jpg
96 KB, 600x600
Idk what to think of those flu masks..
>>
>>9005582
I'd wear em
>>
>>9005303
>>9005275
>>9005270
>>9005267
>>9005265

Christ, you people take to bait like a moth to a lightbulb. Save yourselves the embarrassment and stop responding to that anon.
>>
>>9006198
Last time I checked it has been over 12 hours since anyone responded. Pretty sure people stopped.
>>
File: CidjuxVUYAEwwvq.jpg (101 KB, 600x831) Image search: [Google]
CidjuxVUYAEwwvq.jpg
101 KB, 600x831
>>
>>9002036
would you consider getting your supplier to use a different sock type? the top elastic band is insanely thin and rolls so much i can't take a single step
inb4 too fat, I have pretty average legs
>>
>>8999225
Where do you order your socks from btw?
>>
>>9006639
do you have the thick or thin type
also, garters
>>
>>9006639
This happened to me too. I couldnt even put it on without it rolling immediately, and so applying sock glue didnt work out. I had to use a garter belt to keep them up.

But I am not sure if this will still be the case with the new thicker material.
>>
Saw this on my Weibo feed, may fit for Gurokawa once it is out of preview stage.
https://world.taobao.com/item/530647098323.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a310v.4.88.1
>>
>>9006857
But that doesn't make the shirt that anon posted in any way related because some pastel cat only with a bong doesn't make any sense as it isn't about guro or sickness in any way.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.