[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Expomanga 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: expomanga2016.jpg (216 KB, 710x1004) Image search: [Google]
expomanga2016.jpg
216 KB, 710x1004
You know the rules, spanishtards. Bitch about the con organization, prices, co-goers in your worst engrish all you want and so on.
>>
We all know tickets are fuckin' expensive this year. Worth it?
>>
>>8995872
>expensive
no.

Same shit as ever, triple price
>>
>>8995990
and different location btw.
>>
Starring EasyFairs
>>
The convention started yesterday yet you are here already. Enjoy it until it ends, then make the thread. Jesus Christ you seriously have no life!
>>
Or maybe we're not in Madrid and we just want some information - not all the country is there.
There's no need to be disrespectful.
>>
>>8996017

>You know the rules, spanishtards. Bitch about the con organization, prices, co-goers in your worst engrish all you want and so on.

You can't do all of those things if you are not there.
>>
>>8996033
>what are smartphones
>>
Expokebab when???
>>
>>8996477
More like Expojojo
>>
>>8996478
>>expojojo
>one grupal
>nobody says expopokémon, expozelda or expofuckingdisney when they're are a fuckton in every fucking con
>>
>>8996072
Yeah, you can use smartphones. But that has nothing to do with NOT BEING AT THE FUCKING EVENT.
>>
>>
>>8996478
Well at least it isn't Frozen anymore. And Jojo is awesome so yeah, what about the grupal, how was it??
>>
>>8997590
>And Jojo is awesome so yeah

JoJo is a franchise that's at least like eight standalone series, so, they have lots and lots of characters.Frozen is just a movie with two characters and that's all, that's why an overflow with JoJo cosplayers doesnt feel overwhelming.
>>
>>8997590
Horrible
Low quality in all cosplas and one president valentine seems like a britney spears
>>
After so long Nebulaluben went to a con without being invited!!! And her Rey cosplay was awful lmao
>>
What about Utena cosplay?
>>
>>8997617
After watching /cgl/ threads during years, they always say that all cosplays in a con are awful. Will someone one day will make an "ok" cosplay according to /cgl/ standarts?
>>
Do you have any pics of the Jojo group???
>>
>>8997636
>saying a cosplay is "ok"
>spanish thread
>>
Lereen did nothing wrong
>>
Tell me where is negrolas, for I much desire to speak with him.
>>
>>8997735
Lirin is taking the nutella to Isengard!
>>
It wasn't that bad I mean, there were low quality cosplays as always, may be more that usually but that's all. There were high quality cosplays too
>>
>>8997739
I need the gif of Lereen saying that.
>>
File: Ch4jnTkXEAAdTgo.jpg large.jpg (83 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Ch4jnTkXEAAdTgo.jpg large.jpg
83 KB, 1024x576
>>8997641
>>
But... Ok, let's talk about the cosplay contest, any results? any cheats?
>>
>>8997774
I want to make love to all of them
>>
>>8997774
Jhonny ?
More like shitty
>>
>>8997774
Damn son, dat second left Caesar. DAT FACE I'll lick his chin all day 7/10
>>
4chan is not the 4chan I used to know
>>
File: nutella a isengard xD.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nutella a isengard xD.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>8997767
Here you have the gif
>>8997731
She is a wrongness herself.
>>
Did anyone else watch Koibito's performance (Utena)? Cringe af. And Koibito is fatten up a lot, soon she would crash the stage with her weight lmao
>>
and... what do you think about the contest winners???
>>
cosplay awards paid
>>
>>8997793
Koibito was second
That means... the judge have a better friend than Koibito would be? Who was the first?
>>
slow and boring winning performances, surely everyone who won the judges would be friends
>>
Everything about this con was pretty meh, all cosplays included
>>
The group winners were "Cucharas obscenas"...
>>
>>8998632
Best name ever
>>
group winner is fucking boring, bad cosplay and slow acting, had to wear knee pads
>>
About cosplays... any cosplay of any less known game or anime?
Because I only saw Narutos, Jojos... and even a fucking L having more attention that any other cosplayers in the area!
>>
Who líkes SAO?
>>
>>8998636
Le'mme see what i captured...
At least in the category of "non overcosplayed things":
-John Hammond from Jurassic Park (the old guy)
-A Daisuke Jigen from Lupin the IIIrd that greeted me cause i was the only one who knew who was cosplaying, even people said he was from Reborn!.
-Nariko from Heavenly Sword
-Zero Suit Samus from Metroid
-Razor from Swat Kats
>>
I see a Zero Escape group.
>>
Did you see this? The Weiss cosplayer from RWBY who won 1st prize"presuntamente" copied the act from another contest 3 years ago: https://twitter.com/HotaruBloody/status/729612125040222208
>>
>>8998657
Good salseo!?!?! Not a salseo based on who ate who's dick or pussy to win a prize?

Fuck yeah.
>>
>>8998642

>Zero Suit Samus
>not overcosplayed

lmao
>>
What I didn't like about the contest was that there were only two prizes. It's not the same to judge an armour than something sewn and it's really unfair
>>
>>8998642
>Greeting a person because is the only one that knows what cosplay I am wearing
I know that feel bro
>>
>>8998657
Expomanga organization being shit! Wow, so unexpected
>>
>>8998671
>Expomanga organization
>Expomanga's cosplay contest jury

Fixed
>>
>>8998642
I expect more anons can expand this list, time to reivindicate not-mainstream cosplays (except if are used for "LOOK, I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE, GIMME THE FIRST PRIZE")
>>
>>8998666
The times where i cosplayed like Quote from Cave Story for years and only four times people knew who i was cosplaying as. Even they thought i was a Pokémon Trainer
>>
>>8998677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1emSWVcSu8s

i never thought i'd get a chance to use this song as a reaction for something.
>>
>>8998650
Wow, someone actually recognized us.
>>
>>8998657
tipical cosplay contest in Spain xD
>>
>>8998619
>Koibito
>cosplayer

choose one
>>
About the grupal cosplay winners i don't know what to think... I mean, the three girls were cute, and it was original, but it supposed to be 70% of the puntuation about the cosplay and they cosplay were cute and well made but thats all. There were better cosplays I think. And what about the second grupal prize... Don't want to talk about it bc i'm going to explote
>>
idk, they didn't do a costume check before the contest so I don't believe that the puntuation was 70% costume...they probably game more than 30% to performance
>>
>>8998750
Shitty cosplay contest organization then.
>>
I wonder if you-know-who will talk about this on another streaming
>>
Yuck give me all
>>
>>8998754
Mike valo?
>>
>>8998753
lol true, shitty organization overall
>>
>>8998763
>Mike Falo

fixed
>>
>>8998750
is that true? holy shit now I understand why the rwby girl won first prize because her dress was a complete shit (and let's not talk about her performance because it was a copy of another girl's)
>>
but look at the bright side: no stupid, nonsense, badly executed costume changes won this time!
>>
>>8998776

Then you probably didn't go to Expomanga.
>>
>>8998786
GTFO
>>
>>8998738

I'm not sure about how much the performance counted, but it was sure way more than the costumes. They didn't even look at them and the dossiers only gave you one point ahead from the people who didn't send them, they didn't even look at them. Their performance was pretty cute, desu, and all the atrezzo was nice, so...
>>
>>8998776
I don't care if it's a copy what bothers me is what a shitty performance it was. All she did was using - SO BADLY - her sword against a black curtain. And Iberia is going to pay her a fucking trip to Japan for this when other solo contestants were so much better than her.
>>
>>8998738
If theres also a catwalk just after the cosplay contest I think they gave more puntuation to the performance rather than the cosplay itself.. I think that's why they choosed both first and second prizes and the gave the special mention to the Diablo group... Same think for the individual prizes..
>>
>>8998811
A flight to Japan for copying a performance from an American show.

>at expomanga, nothing less
>>
the actuation of the winners was pretty slow, cute, okay, BUT IT WAS BORING AS HELL OMG, and the first individual prize... She was cute and the actuation was fine... But are you seriously saying that girl was the best one?? Omg i'm so disappointed
>>
Why does Koibito always have to sing in every fucking performance he does?
>>
>>8998821
>she

fixed
>>
>>8998817
>copying a performance from last year
>character from an American show
>even the cosplay wasn't alright, no, it was terribly done
>also using a rapier like a katana

fuckin cringe
>>
Bloody, sabes perfectamente que no te dijeron lo que tu dices, y hay gente que escuchó perfectamente lo que se dijo, otra cosa es que quieras darle la vuelta para buscar polémica por un premio que no te llevaste, resentida.
>>
>>8998833
>nonsense.jpg
>>
Weiss from Yamato was the worst and that Weiss from Expomanga was exactly the same, but one had luck and less competitors in the contest. End.
>>
Hotaru Bloody, actualmente conocida como BUABUA QUIERO UN PREMIO BUABUA MI COSPLAY ES MEJOR BUABUA METAMOLES MIERDA A LA CHICA BUABUA MIRADME QUE PENA DA MI SITUACIÓN.

Seguro que el personaje de Weiss lo tiene patentado y todo.
>>
>>8998845

hola sonata
>>
It's funny because now people is going to white knight the "poor" plagiadora and they are going to ignore that her cosplay is also pure shit and she didn't deserve the prize
>>
That's the point. I'm not talking about copy a performance, I'm just saying that there where better cosplays and performances.
>>
>>8998849
People who whiteknight the plagiadora are just like her. They probably also copied another cosplayers or are going to do it in the future.
>>
>>8998845
^THIS
>>
Plagio AJAJAJAJA

Se basan en el mismo puto trailer que es la cosa más básica del mundo y OMG PLAGIO

La buena envidia
Inb4 hola Sonata que ni sabe que existe cgl
>>
¿Que la actuación se parece? Sí, igual que la actuación del trío de chicas ganadoras kawaiis (no se de que serie iban) se parece a una actuación del último WCS de Barcelona, donde dos chicas igual de kawaiis (creo que iban de Atelier nosequé) iban cocinando en una cacerola al ritmo de musica mona desu nya. ¿Es esto plagio? No. Es completamente normal hacer actuaciones parecidas y más si los personajes son los mismos o se parecen. Lo que no es normal es que gane algo tan mal ejecutado..., pero tampoco había nivel en el concurso, qué le vamos a hacer. Como ha dicho un anon más arriba, la chica de la Expomanga ha tenido suerte al tener tan poca competencia, en cambio la chica de la Yamato tuvo competidores con mucho más nivel. La vida es dura, chica, la próxima vez juega mejor tus cartas.
>>
>>8998863
She had the whole series to base her performance yet she copied a girl from her city deliberately.

That's plagio.
>>
>>8998864
Y básate en algo con más referencias, que el trailer es la puta base del personaje. Hay decenas de actus basadas en ello.
>>
>>8998865
You're right. I'm sure that Hotaru Bloody ain't something different than Lereen.
>>
Sonata, puta triste de mierda, te estás dejando en ridículo. Acepta que te han pillado o cállate la boca.
>>
>>8998873
os voy a denunciarrrr
y a ti tambien
>>
>Let's see... Bloody copied from RWBY trailer
Ah, ok
>A person that isn't very known maybe because didn't was in the center of a high percentage of the "salseos" (now I know about the existence of sonata, desu, although having "cos" on her username gives me 0 trust in being protected to an evolution to elite)
WOW LOOK AT HER, SHE'S A MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT BOOOOO 0 IMAGINATION

Oh, Spain!
>>
>>8998863
Que no sabe que existe JAJAJAJAJAJA Lo debe estar disfrutando
>>
lotlo dia esatava yo mitte ku dasae el feisbuk y me di cuenta k mucha mielda por spania asi que yo pleguntal si honolable cosplei algun dia nacel en buen occidente y decil ñaki que no que no sel posible mientlas puta golda siga comiendo y palticipando y que ~ Traducido por Bing
>>
Oh, we talk about Bloody? ABOUT THAT BLOODY? WITH HER BACKGROUND? Like personal insults? physical attacks? I dunno, I don't believe what that type of people says
>>
I dream with Lereen inserting his wide long nose in my ass.
Lereen
Oh Lereen
show us that fien dick
>>
Why are we saying lereen? Mike Falo say cops can't do shit in 4chan
>>
>>8998882
Please elaborate
>>
>Replies: 102
>Posters: 35
>>
I liked that Weiss costume. The performance wasn't that cool but the dress is like almost x1000 times better than Bloody's. And the wig. And all, to be honest. Even if Bloody had more and better competitors at her time and this Weiss had luck... If they'd participated at the same time Bloody would have lost.
And that was not even a copy.
Pfft. Get something to waste your time on. Like getting better at sewing, dear.
(And to make things clear, I'm not friends of any of them. Actually, none of you know about me, but I had to say this because you're being childish.)
>>
>>8998864
Las que ganaron iban de un anime/manga que trata sobre repostería, así que está más que justificado que hagan una actuación en la que cocinan.
>>
>>8998903
tendre que esperar a que hagan una actuacion de un anime/manga de putas. Así estará justificado que me coman la polla.
>>
>>8998906
>Cuando ni con esas te van a comer la polla.
>>
>>8998898
Hello white knight, it's not difficult to make a better Weiss costume than Bloody's lmao Sonata's costume was bad done, the sewing was terrible and did she know how to use an iron? The skirt and the jacket were full of creases.
>>
Y ya esta?? Un salseo de mierda sobre una niñata de mierda con rabieta porque la han plagiao bububu?? En serio no hay nada mas interesante para echar mierda?? Que bajo ha caido 4chan...

Y que ha pasado con los elitechanes?? Alguien sabe algo de ellos, que hacen, por cuales eventos andan, alguien los vio en Expomanga/Salon del Comic??

>>8998882
Que es eso de sugerir trapos sucios pero no explicarlos, aqui de medias tintas nada, habla y cuentanos todo maldito anon!!!
>>
I like the drama this time. Anything getting Bloody mad means joy for lots of people
>implying Bloody isn't mad all the time
>>
>>8998919
Elitechans did an Eevee evolutions cosplay group and they were not so bad. By the way, any of you know how old is Nebulaluben boyfriend? He's so fucking ugly for God's sake.
>>
>>8998923
I have no fucking idea but he looks like her father lmao ok nope that was too much, more like an uncle than a dad

I still can't believe why she left the goddamn hottie Erikkukun for that lame guy????
>>
But who is Hotaru Bloody ? anyone knows apart from his mother when eating at home ?
>>
>>8998936
She's pretty well known as a tryhard and an asskisser of the popular cosplayers. But God forbid you're not an elite-chan or someone famous and you dare to make a cosplay she or her hambeast girlfriend did or plan to do. That anon above who mentioned verbal and physical abuse is absolutely right.
>>
>>8998636
One from puyo puyo
>>
It is true that Hotaru Bloody has no good fame but this time I think he's right. Sonata 's performance is TOO SIMILAR to her…. RWBY has 3 seasons and Weiss has a lot of material to make cosplay and Sonata only recreates the trailer like Hotaru Bloody . Chance?
>>
>>8998875
Shut up Lereen
>>
>>8998951
Sonata is from the same city and watched Bloody's performance in person. She even took a photo with her. It was a deliberated plagio.
>>
File: d24.jpg (116 KB, 680x651) Image search: [Google]
d24.jpg
116 KB, 680x651
SPEAK ENGLISH OR GO BACK TO FOROCARROS YOU DIRTY BRAZILIANS
>>
>>8999002
>last 9 posts are in english

u srs m8
>>
File: IMG-20160505-WA0004.jpg (66 KB, 624x479) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160505-WA0004.jpg
66 KB, 624x479
>>8998833
>unchecked triple dubs
/cgl/'s power level is way too low
>>
Does anyone know what happened to the "stolen props"?
>>
>>8999007
Good question.
It's a shame people behave like barbarians at cons and it will never be found.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UEco7UXyQo&feature=youtu.be&a i think i want to kill myself.....
>>
Please, the argument "RWBY has 3 seasons if she used the trailer is copying the other girl" is incredibly stupid. Also frozen is a 2 hours movie and almost every cosplay skit is let it go. Are they also copying the first cosplayer who did it? Maybe they're not very original, but not copy.
>>
>>8999007
Is that the same guy who stole the props the one someone said he went with a gopro filming girls' panties??
>>
https://video-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/13215615_238493566517674_12648848_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=5de7b0a31502242952e626f4f4431357&oe=5730DA7C
>>
>>8999057
y tu kien ereh
>>
>>8998918
hola atuncine
>>
>>8998882
Why does Bloody have bad fame? Im a newfag so I dont know, someone pls explain. I dont know her much but she looks like nice
>>
>>8999081
Well, just take a look at her twitter. She's only spitting venom everywhere. Also, she won't stop attacking Sonata in almost every tweet. She's really butthurt.
>>
>>8999057
Here is your (You)
>>
Why do I always feel embarrassed when I see the Twerking Focas? That thing with the fuets was terrible
>>
File: 1445711826048.png (241 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1445711826048.png
241 KB, 491x491
>>
>>8999097
By that nose it must be lereen
>>
>>8999097
>>8999101
Or Nebulaluben
>>
And what about the LL performance...
>>
>>8999057
she needs pollazo in la puta boca
>>
>>8999095
That wasn't that bad, was it? Haha
>>
>>8999095
They think they're funny and will always say "We're doing it for da lulz so dont bitch"
For fucks sake, you are standing in a scenery where the people in half the con will have to hear you, at least do it seriously or knowing that something is legitly funny.
>>
>>8999115
That won't happen. Keep dreaming.
>>
>>8999095
They wouldn't stop bitching on twitter about getting the small scenery
>>
This only shows that when an event is coming, you can't trust anyone.

Cosplaying in Spain is fucking disgusting.
>>
Cosplay is for fun.
Get out suckers.
>>
In a puerto.
Italiano.
Al pie de las yamatos.
Vive nuestro amigo Marco. En una humilde houseee .
Se levanta.
Muy temprano para... Para que me comais la polla
>>
succ my fuet
>>
>>8999188
^TOP^
>>
¿No hubo ningún panel en el expomanga? ¿Qué esperáis de los paneles de la próxima jw?
>>
the Group genderbender of Aladin was "askete"
>>
>>8999221
Que sean una mierda, como todos.
>>
Vamos a hacer un panel de metemierdas de 4chan, quien se apunta?
>>
que paso con los frokos a los que echaron del lavabo porque estaban follando?
>>
>>8999293
Pero esto pasa en cada evento o qué?
>>
De verdad , para mandaros a todos al paredon.
Como se nota que estais todos detras de un monitor y no teneis las pelotas de decir las cosas a la cara.
Esto en mis tiempos no pasaba.
Mas que nada por que os habria enviado a los grises a deteneros y a apalearos mientras os llevaban a los calabozos de puerta del sol.
ARRIBA ESPAÑA!
>>
>>8999387
al patreon payaso
aprende a escribir
>>
>>8998906
Eres un caca seca. Mama vergas! Weon!
>>
>>8999387
VIVA FRANCO ARRIBA ESPAÑA JODER!!!11UNO1!11!! XDXD!!
>>
>>8998636
There were some people from Shokugeki no Souma that were actually pretty accurate
>>
>>8999417
Like if it was a challenge or something. You nuts?
>>
>>8999003

" in english " dice... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>>
>>8999393
Perdoneme usted Rojo de mierda , pero el paredon para su informacion es donde se fusila a gente de su calaña, la cual acusa a otros de no saber escribir por no saber leer bien.
>>
What about Yami Tabby?
>>
>>8999482
She's now paying facebook to promote her shitty page.
>>
>>8999481
(Sarcasm /on) Oh! Thank you! I didn't know it! (Sarcasm /off)
>>
>>8999287

Tracer me pone.
>>
>>8999248

I saw them from afar and they weren't that bad, at least they didn't apply for the contest or the catwalk.
>>
>>8999565
Venga, hacemos panel y luego nos enrollamos en los baños como es traición
>>
>>9000040
Estilo folclóricas
>>
>>8999514
Are you serious?
I think she's going down right now, I heard her saturday and nothing special
>>
File: nute.jpg (141 KB, 992x646) Image search: [Google]
nute.jpg
141 KB, 992x646
>>
Stop bitching about Lirin, she wasn't even there for god's sake.
>>
>>9000109
YOU ARE MY HERO
>>
>>9000109
I think she should give the Nutella mention in all the catwalks from now on, it would be an honor to receive this prize from her
>>
>>8999221
Hubo uno que era las más putas del anime y otro de Oguarra no seraph. Si hubo más, nadie dio promoción. >>8999221
>>
Let's just ask Koibo how good were the mexican culos he was lamiendo as always!!!
>>
>>9000145
I still have the taco flavor in my mouth
>>
Elite-chan copiando a Nigri. ¿Porqué no me sorprende?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnoHW8yt1Ds
>>
F**k**g video cosplays, too much sneaky zebra's wannabe's
>>
Why has become 4chan so shitty? It is because of the con we're talking about?
>>
>>9000425
We used to bitch about elitechan and how shitty the con is in terms of organization. So, if Elitechan has done nearly nothing to talk about and the con was "ok" and it hasnt any big problems aside that prices and that IFEMA is in the ass of Madrid, well...
>>
>>9000657
You're right
>>
>>8998636 >>8998642 >>8998943 >>8999417
Photos, please?
>>
File: 2016-05-08 12.25.20.jpg (665 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-08 12.25.20.jpg
665 KB, 1536x2048
>>9000687
>>
>>9000657
I haven't seen a con with tanto salseo for years.. The TM's stage, all the fights between cosplayers for the cosplay contest, the photographer that is selling pics he took of cosplayers... and you say the con was ok?
>>
>>9001118
>The TM's stage,
wait wat????
>all the fights between cosplayers for the cosplay contest
Well, that's as normal in a con as a stand selling bootleg
>the photographer that is selling pics he took of cosplayers...
tell us more
>>
>>9001147

Some random guay called Eduardo Parra went to IFEMA and took pics of the cosplayers, only to find out that those photos are on sale con Gettyimages for 600 euros, without the cosplayers' consent, of course.
>>
>>9001185

>guay
>con

lol.jpg
>>
>>9001185

>without the cosplayers consent

If its a public event its not illegal, just a really shitty thing to do.
>>
>>9001188
>it's a public event
lol nope
When you buy tickets for a closed space, you leave the rights so press can use it, not sell it. and if it's legat what that guy does, it's completely shit.
>>
>>9001188
Selling photos of people without their consent is really fucking illegal.
>>
That guy got a lot of free publicity.... i wonder why people dont start to escalate this shit for real and start fighting each other whit bare fists i think this would help a lot since everyone will resolve their problems whit a good fist fighting or cat fighting
>>
>>9001236
Or estrangulamientos too
>>
Will my husband return from war
>>
WHERE IS HARU
HARU WE MISS U
>>
>>9001768
Wait until Asia Weekend and his lame youtuber army. Search for Graci Beyol.
>>
>>9001825
Is it really going to happen? Asian weekend sounds like a scam, a really big one
>>
>>9001850
They can still make it in a cultural center or a school if they want. But they aim to go to IFEMA and that shit in their first edition and having zero promoters, experience and sponsors.
>>
Hey Bloody, how are you today? Being a shitty person as always?

She didn't copy anything, but the other cosplayer was jealous, knows nobody gives a shit about her and she likes to ruin people's life, so. I don't know about Sonata, I don't care, but c'mon, that's not a copy, there are a lot of people whose performances are based on the same stuff, in this case a trailer. Go to your house and think about how no one likes you.

Pls, Spanish Cosplay Community and Elite-chan grosses me out everytime I read something about this.
>>
With my previous message I meant to reply thread no. 8998776 but I don't get how this works at all. Go fuck yourself, 4chan.
>>
>>9001952
You have to click the number in the post and it will be added to your reply. Or you can use two <<, but the inverted ones.
>>
I know this is pure salseo but does really someone believes the words of Hotaru Bloody? The person who chokes her ex-flatmate while her lameculos girlfriend were watching?
https://twitter.com/aroaspirin/status/729636659113951232
https://twitter.com/aroaspirin/status/687592593908232192

Nuff said. Cosplayer people are crazy af.
>>
>>9001999
Sorry, *its ex-flatmate, since I'm not really sure what is exactly that creature.
>>
>>8998864
Plagio
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Duo7cVdz9x04&start1=12&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DI_tS6zfe5Jc&start2=0&authorName=Ayarkhaan+Enemy

Plagio
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBgdMQFKtO3s&start1=24&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DICJjKtLMaCM&start2=0&authorName=Ayarkhaan+Enemy

Plagio?
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0LNl1qiIeFU&start1=15&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXjqHUrE-Yu8&start2=5&authorName=Ayarkhaan+Enemy
>>
>>9002547
the anastasia one has a pass because they're both basically re-enacting a scene straight from the film, in my opinion
>>
>>9001949
>>9001999

Whaaaaaaat-

That bitch seems to be a psychopath, dude. Did she really do it?

No wonder nobody believes her except her horde of idiots who flame and rage like a bunch of kids.
>>
File: freshprince_ooooh.gif (170 KB, 189x192) Image search: [Google]
freshprince_ooooh.gif
170 KB, 189x192
>>9001999
>>
>>9002595
Yeah, she did. She's sued.
>>
Maaah nigga. Jose manchado why are you so stupid?
He goes around defending the photographer who sells pictures and calls the cosplayers "Divas and Niños rata"
>>
>>9002727
Worse thing after that is that cosplay divas will want to be photographed by him in bodypaint and lingerie cause the filters he uses and he sells itself as a top photographer.
>>
>>9002765
He's shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGdEXHMDQY
>>
>>9002895
some of them are terrible..
>>
>>9002727
And they are calling cosplays that takes months to make "disfraces", like if they were bought in a chino de la esquina.
>>
>>9002903
They look like shit.
>>
>>9002903
Dafuq they were pretty cool imo
>>
>>9003348
no lmao, a bunch of whores
>>
>>9001209

The 600€ photos it's a lie. Anybody see the price.
>>
>>9004299
It's not a lie, it literally says 600 € and 500 € with ultrapack.
>>
>>9003302
U rite bro
>>
>>8998642
whaaat?
RAZOR? as in full swatkat gear RAZOR? please post pics!
>>
File: 2016-05-06 11.06.51.jpg (677 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06 11.06.51.jpg
677 KB, 1536x2048
>>9006081
>>
>>9006636
holy shit , i know the desing isn´t exactly easy , but damn , did he had to make the helmet out of fabric too?
well at least its good to know i´m not the only one that liked swatkats in spain..
>>
>>9006665
I backed the revival in kickstarter.

Come here, bro.
>>
File: Thelema 3.gif (1 MB, 250x149) Image search: [Google]
Thelema 3.gif
1 MB, 250x149
>spanish /cgl/ thread
>not talking about Thelema
What happened to my board?
>>
>>9006809
thats it , as soon as i´m done with my finals , i´m making a godamned glovatricks
>>
Make the salseo great again!
>>
>>9007372
the one from valencia ended today , any worthy salseo?
>>
File: bang.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
Did you guys go to an expo drunk? I did it once and was fun.
>>
>>9007420
Are you Raz?
>>
>>9007420
Hello, Batto
>>
>>9006902
please thelema, go fuck somebody somewhere, as the bitch you're.
>>
>>9008869
this is more like spanish conventions
>>
That steampunk Mad Hatter guy does the most awful photos that i have ever seen. Why the organization counts on him? it's terrible
>>
>>9009461
Every cosplay photographer in Spain is terrible. Cosplayers take better photos themselves.
>>
>>9007384
anything about the cosplay contest?
>>
>>9009572
Terribly photographers like Rebeca Saray or Peck? are you kidding me?
>>
>>9009582
Rebeca Saray and Peck takes awesome photos
>>
>>9009589
And there are other fantastic photographers there, but not the guy with the top-hat
>>
In the same way we have elite-cosplay we also have elite-cosplayphotographers - they are half-famous in this circles and they take photos to cosplayers on events believing they are los putos amos of the photography and then most of that pictures are shit. And then they use the same filters to edit and all the pictures look the same.

Of course, i'm not talking about the good ones - rebeca saray is the real queen here in spain, i think
>>
>>9009591
You mean Jack Fluck? He is horrible, always overexposes photos with so much flash, looks like un coche a punto de atropellar al cosplayer
>>
Who the hell is Rebeca Saray?

SO famous, lol.
>>
>>9009718
Rebeca Sarai is, i think, the only one who actually lives of photography, and not only cosplay photography but fantasy and fashion too. She gives classes that are very expensive too, and noob photographers pay a lot of money to learn from her.
>>
File: d_va_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9gb67e.jpg (200 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
d_va_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9gb67e.jpg
200 KB, 894x894
Every day until you like my waifu
>>
>>9009684
i chuckled a bit
>>
File: thelema.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
thelema.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>9008869
Fuck you, she is perfect.
>>
>>9009942
Mmmm... tasty pussy flavor?
>>
File: SexyThelema 5.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
SexyThelema 5.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>9009955
What do you think?
>>
>>9009591
>>9009589
>>9009572
What do you guys think of @Josemanchado?
>>
>>9009576
Same as always, now with more sugar and less salt
>>
>>9009955
Yes, vanilla flavour.

>>9009965
He sucks, is a creepy stupid guy who takes old fashioned nasty photographies
>>
>>9009582
>>9009589
>>9009683
Peck's photos look terrible and Rebeca Saray has nothing to do with cosplay. She is a fantasy photographer and photoeditor who does more serious work in universities. She is not related at all to cons. Some cosplayers have been models for her work because they were her friends.
>>
>>9009959
I dunno, I am gay
>>
>>9009959
Well, I am thinking of that Gundam cosplayer and his mysterious problem in the lights and the suspicion about "Rompethelema"
>>
>>8999293
>>8999370

Ask thelema about bathroom sex :)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.