[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets talk about tekko and the Pittsburgh Cosplay Scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1200x801
Lets talk about tekko and the Pittsburgh Cosplay Scene
>>
Staffer here......hotdogs....that is all
>>
let's talk about how they're all a bunch of cucklords.
>>
They're a bunch of faggots with half assed costumes and there was some circlejerk over hot dogs. What else is there to say?
>>
Any state that has both thumbcramps and k8 is clearly the worst
>>
let's talk about this pile of shit
>>
Tekko got pretty good this year. Everyone who goes is a giant cuck though.
>>
>>8991230
THAT FOCUS
>>
Tekko ' s pretty cool, in terms of cosplay and Lolita fashion. They had a cosplay repair station, which was pretty sweet. A super cute asian girl helped me sew my costume back to get on-site when the trim ripped. They had asian Lolita fashion guest from Japan and Asian fashion show, so they're good in terms of that.

While the con itself is good in terms of that, the attendees are BAD. 80% of the cosplay is half-assed and hideous. 15% is acceptable and okay, and only 5% is actually GOOD.
>>
>pittsburgh
>cosplay scene

pick one
>>
File: store.png (62 KB, 450x440) Image search: [Google]
store.png
62 KB, 450x440
>>8991542
sounds like you care too much about the cosplays of others, faggot. Your only reasoning is that their cosplays are "bad"? Shut the fuck up, get off your high horse and have a good time like the rest of us ya fookin cunt
>>
File: hotdogsaretasty.gif (530 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
hotdogsaretasty.gif
530 KB, 640x426
It's basically this
>>
File: staffartist.png (18 KB, 1193x194) Image search: [Google]
staffartist.png
18 KB, 1193x194
>>8991602

At least it's finally gotten through to them that the 'art' the past few years has been terrible. They're finally looking for actual (volunteer, admittedly) staff to take care of this stuff.
>>
true fact: the convention is great for attendees, but the board of directors treats their volunteer staff like SHIT
>>
>>8991230
i am super confused. hot dogs? thumbcramps?
>>
>>8992364
What? I never saw the board treating staffers like shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.