[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JFash Idols
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 34
File: 16-04-12-17-00-32-995_deco.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
16-04-12-17-00-32-995_deco.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
Post JFashionistas on social media who you admire.

That otome with the inspiring ideas? Post 'em.
That lolita with the on point coord? Post 'em.
The aristocrat you think deserves a little more attention? Post 'em.

Keep the vendettas out, last thread was a shit show. Don't give the janitors an excuse to axe this one too.
>>
Starting by dumping a few of my inpirstions.

F_Capricious (pic related)
Cute little japanese lolita.
>>
Emerald_Weapon

Russian lolita, great content.
>>
RM_Marionette

Australian otome/classic lolita. Enviable wardrobe.
>>
>>8957819
that's actually mother and daughter anon, the daughter is well known for throwing tantrums during AP releases (if she doesn't get the cut/colourway she wants)
>>
>>8957835
Oh wow. I thought she just featured her friend often. I guess I didn't pay enough attention. That's hilarious, thanks for the goss!
>>
>>8957835
Tbh I would love to hear more about this girl. She's the one that featured in the bedrooms of children around the world photo set right? She's gotten a lot older! I always wondered if she would still like lolita when she got older and independent enough to dress herself.
>>
>>8957819
Woah, love the overall look but would not like to be near this kind of person irl
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-12-11-07-15.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-12-11-07-15.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Queran_Ruffles is my idol
>>
Minori is a goddess. She is truly inspiring.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 629x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 629x714
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 640x898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 640x898
If you can get pass the foodie shots, her account is amazeballs
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 639x911) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 639x911
Her coords are delicious
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 640x910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 640x910
Vysanthe, a lovely array of lolita & otome
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 639x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 639x731
>>8958248
And her trusty partner in crime Technotropism
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 582x808) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 582x808
Baaohaan - pure lolita fashion goodness
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 640x922) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 640x922
>>8958259
And her otome/lolita fashion familiar, Buivuthaohien
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 640x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 640x743
Much love for Chiffonrosegirl
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 640x712
One to watch, Tyrianjubilee
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 639x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 639x721
Chocosinneddonut is my breath of fresh air in experimental otome & other jfashion
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x738
The sisters, angiiichan
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 640x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 640x743
>>8958280
And kairiichan, both active in lolita & otome
>>
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 640x920
Losheepwithin is experimental, preferring to convert her otome to lolita coords
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 640x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 640x731
Vanilla_Sakura
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 640x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 640x738
Fave miscellaneous jfash ppl
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x733
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 637x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 637x718
>>
>>8958312
Isn't she a bit of a lolcow?
>>
>>8958312
>all those made up snowflake illnesses
>>
>>8958312
Oh my god lobster girl
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 639x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 639x731
Every fairy kei instagrammer ever, I wanna see more colour on my feed
>>
>>8958308
Kammie is one of my favourite Lolitas/instagrammers ever. Everything she wears is adorable and fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x731
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 640x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 640x722
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 640x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 640x708
>>
>>8958253
I always want to punch his face.
>>
so many cute people here oh gosh O__O
>>
>>8958359
Ikr!! Her face is so friendly and happy too!
>>
>>8958304
why
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 640x885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 640x885
This girl is really cute,,
but is it just me or is every other girl a model for Cutesykink these days?
>>
>>8958371
That's not very nice. Each to their own.
>>
Dumping a few more.
Thanks other anon, there were some super cute accounts in there!

Doughnutdisaster

Sweet lolita, lots of AP cute coords.
>>
Maybe this is the best place to ask;

Am I supposed to separate jfash from my everyday FB? I see so many lolitas do that. I kind of want my hobbies be avaible both to RL friends and people online? Still wouldn't that be an invitation for all kinds of creeps? I'm clueless about social media. I also use tumblr. Is it safe to post the same pictures in both places?
>>
Sweetsweetsnow

Lots of AP again, chinese?
>>
Theaquaphobicsailor

Classic lolita mostly,
>>
Sugartrick

Gyaru/Himekaji lots of Liz Lisa
>>
Requesting for any other jfash IG's than lolita, otome or gyaru.
Decora, Dolly, CPK, uchuu, general jfash, anything quirky!
>>
>>8958308
Sometimes I want to dye my hair rainbow just like her. I don't know her personally but she just looks so cute and fun.
>>
>>8959633
Bumping I hope I didn't post in a wrong place. I don't known much outside of my containment thread.
>>
>>8958312
This is a joke, right?
>>
>>8961332
Its been a day, on a slow ass board
Don't bump
Also just do what you want that shit is personal preference
>>
>>8959633
I think it's pretty stupid for girls to separate their fashion hobby from their actual life. It's like they're ashamed of it and don't want the normies to judge them. If you're going to wear something so attention-drawing, you gotta grow a spine.

That or they want to become famous Lolita's and wand people to think they're 100% sugary princesses and not have a regular life.
>>
>>8961339
>they want to become famous Lolita's and wand people to think they're 100% sugary princesses and not have a regular life.

It's usually this. Lots of people on insta are very fickle and will unfollow if you post something that isn't related to your ~main theme~ because they want their feed to be 100% uguu kawaii

It's a bit pathetic desu
>>
>>8958366
Didn't she threaten to kill a girl?
>>
>>8961719
Don't think so.
>>
>>8961719
She's quite aggressive
>>
>>8958304
I love how her proportions make no sense.
>>
>>8958304
What's going on with her upper lip?
>>
>>8958253
This first time I ever saw him in a video I said to my friend "Now that's a guy that told people he was a vampire in highschool." I'm pretty sure later I saw somewhere he did admit to a vampire phase.
>>
>>8961745
Pretty sure she did. There are caps floating somewhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 738x1254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 738x1254
Angelicmacarons

Lolita with lots of AP
>>
>>8958366
Her face is super punchable and those wigs she wears and the way she wears them accentuates that
>>
>>8958312
i hate her attention seeking but i love her style.
>>
>>8961823
People in that style are a dime a dozen, and many of them look much better than her.
>>
>>8959633
Fuck that noise. I have one account for everything. My hobbies are a part of my every day life. If I lose followers because one day, I post a food pic, and the next day, I post an ootd or a picture of me and my friends, then so be it. My account is for me, not to garner attention or followers. A potential follower can scroll through my gram feed or tumblr or whatever and get a feel for the content I post. It's my personal account, so I'm going to post things from my life.
Just don't spam my notifications with 100 likes and not even bother to follow. That shit is annoying af
>>
>>8961808
You're kidding, right?

After making a gofundme for people to send, what, $10000 to his family while he buys brand new hits up qpot/buys new brand every week, you want to watch this trainwreck?
>>
>>8959633
What do you think is a good instagram "mix" if you don't want to go pure j-fashion? I follow a Japanese classic lolita that seems to enjoy antiques and doll collecting. I think something like that makes for a good Instagram not purely fashion related. Do you all think related aesthetic + fashion is something you enjoy following or is the amount of fashion related photos most important?
>>
>>8961842
Honestly, I tend to dislike a lot of lolitas, him especially for what he does, but his Instagram is something to envy. The only bad thing is he paid for all that AP with sex money so it's in the back of my mind whenever I look at it.
>>
>>8961852
I honestly don't care what kind of mix someone has as long as the photos are nice. I won't necessarily "like" the food pics or whatever, but I don't mind seeing them if they're aesthetically pleasing.

I like pet pictures and nature shots, and don't mind mixed cosplay/Lolita accounts. Instagram is supposed to be more personal, so save the curated/themed stuff for tumblr.
>>
>>8961852
Not that anon but what works for me is likes.
Like others' posts and comment a lot. This is hard if you're in the photography circle because most comments basically amount to 'wow! Gorgeous! Stunning! Pretty! Nice picture!' etc and even if you do ask something else it's gonna get buried under the nonsense compliments but with stuff like food and other hobbies you're bound to have more substance to talk about.

Also, as a rule I don't bother commenting or liking pictures with billions of likes. Everything under 100 is fine because the poster is more likely to reciprocate and if not them then someone else.
The actual aesthetic of your feed matters less imo. My feed is a hodgepodge of different stuff and I get lots of likes and followers anyway.
>>
>>8959633
I have a separate FB for work (real name) and one for my private life and lolita (fake name). I post very little personal content on both of them though because I value my privacy.

It's just better to keep things separated if you are working in a conservative field where you have to deal with all kind of people - also the narrow minded. And when literally everyone including potential customers google your name before dealing with you it's wiser when they don't see what weird hobbys are involved in. It may cost me a job when I'm losing customers, just because they don't want to deal with "that one weird person". If you don't have to deal with those worries and your work environment is more open minded, just make it one account though. Either way, be prepared for the creep invites, there is no way around it if you make your jfash hobby public.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Back to posting more IGs
>>
>>8962082
I follow her but I don't get how she has as many likes as she does. Are they bought or something? I've seen girls with similar quality content not have nearly as many per post.
>>
>>8959633
Are you aware that people can create feeds on FB? I've separated my lolita feed on my FB account last year. Whenever I post a new dress I got in the mail, the only friends that will see it are my lolita friends.

The people that are in my work profession see a different feed. But sometimes they will see a photo of me in lolita because I got tagged.
>>
>>8962212
You can change who sees your tagged photos as well anon!
>>
>>8961916

Sex...money? What???
>>
>>8962176
I wonder the same, and looks repetitive.
I do like her cat picture.
>>
>>8962176
She's pretty, she posts consistently, her photos are clear, and she uses a LOT of tags, so it's probably all helped get her where she is.
>>
>>8959734
Seconding this!
Any instagrams like Hikapu or We_can_do_anything? You know, colorful and unique.
>>
>mfw no one posts me
>>
>>8962212
>>8962216
>Are you aware that people can create feeds on FB?
That's good to know, tho it makes FB feel like a such chore. I barely have time to visit it once a week. I use mostly FB as a chat app, so maybe I'd just link my tumblr if it's really ok to have nerdy stuff linked with my FB? (I got another for THE nerdy stuff like video games so... it'd be just jfash&cute&cons&cats)

>>8961339
I don't plan to become famous, just to find friends and join various interest groups.
>>
What are some dos and don'ts for posting on instagram? Are there any posting habits or tags that really grind your gears if you're following someone?
>>
Any IGs of classic or gothic lolitas with a more lifestyle-y aspect? Usually when I see lolitas post about lifestyle and decor they're into sweet and pretty much just collect Rilakkuma or Arpakasso merch and post pictures of Japanese sweets. I'd like to follow people on the more elegant/'mature' side of things, too.

>>8961852
>I follow a Japanese classic lolita that seems to enjoy antiques and doll collecting
perfect
pls share
>>
>>8966638
Some things that really bug me are when people speak in hash tags like "wearing my #angelicpretty jsk and I #love it!". Also doing f4f is really desperate and offputting
>>
>>8967722
>f4f
Oh god this. I hate when someone likes all my pictures, follow me, then unfollow me after a day because I didn't follow them back. I get filled with secondhand embarrassment
>>
>>8967727
Same! Sometimes they don't even follow? They go on a liking spam--all the way back to 2013!
>>
I know people were losing their shit about feeds being made non chronological, but has anyone else had a huge and sudden increase in likes since that was implemented? I'm not even tagging differently or posting anything much better than I used to.
>>
>>8967764
they.. weren't changed? at least on PC my feed is still perfectly fine, they said they wouldn't do it yet since it created so much outrage
>>
>>8967764
It hasn't been implemented.
>>
>>8967854
>>8967837
It seems to have been for me, I thought it was across everyone's insta. On my feed I see pictures from a few hours ago by users I like more before I see pictures posted a few minutes ago by people I wouldn't like as often. Must be a coincidence in that case! Nevermind
>>
Any good gyarus/himegyarus to follow? (Don't cafe if Western or not, I have difficulty following pretty decent ones).
>>
>>8967961
Himenannie
>>
>>8966638
If I find that someone has a load of empty accounts following them, I'm out of there. It's so tryhard.
>>
>>8967727
I hate this too. I'd feel awkward following someone in hopes to get them to follow back. I only follow accounts that post things I'm interested in, and I hate seeing new followers unfollowing after only a few hours.
>>
>>8967895
Mine changed too and it sucks.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.