[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cgl friends thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 37
File: nakayoshi.jpg (17 KB, 329x235) Image search: [Google]
nakayoshi.jpg
17 KB, 329x235
please excuse the cheesy picture edition

old thread is autosaging

>ASL
>cosplay or lolita (or any other type of jfashion)?
>other hobbies/interests
>fav movies/artists/vidya
>what are you looking/not looking for
>anything about yourself you think is relevant
>Skype/email
>>
Anons who didn't get replied to in the thread:
>>8919298
>>8919329
>>8919346
>>8919476
>>8919736
>>8919809
>>8919994
>>8920131
>>8920400
>>8920579
>>8920837
>>8920993
>>8921008
>>8921249
>>8922238
>>8922275
>>8922339
>>8922525
>>8922630
>>8922660
>>8922690
>>8922777
>>8922947
>>8923078
>>8923578
>>8923934
>>8923960
>>8926723
>>8926931
>>8927064
>>8928622
>>8930266
>>8930671
>>8934487
>>8934547
>>8934706
>>8934859
>>8935993
>>8936519
>>8937271
>>8938465
>>8938559
>>8939928
>>8939965
>>8939999
>>8940054
>>8940155
>>8940326
>>8942235
>>8943569
>>8943744
>>8943904
>>8944491
>>8945986
>>8946780
>>8949649

(note: this is only based on whether anyone replied to them in the thread or not. if they were emailed/skyped/kik'd, they were still posted here since I have no idea who was/wasn't contacted outside of the thread.)
>>
File: 1437909169435.png (98 KB, 265x226) Image search: [Google]
1437909169435.png
98 KB, 265x226
>>8939847

I got no contact so here is one more try!
>>
>>8950239
>>8949971
you guys realize these are gonna be crossed out links eventually?
>>
>ASL
23 f Tokyo
Lolita. I love the way sweet looks on me so I stick with that, but gothic is absolutely beautiful to me. I don't really know much at all about cosplay unfortunately. I also like gurokawaii and fairy kei but I don't wear them
>other hobbies/interests
sewing, sculpting, singing/songwriting, watching lectures and especially things relating to virology or the history of diseases, paranormal related things, astronomy, and other various things that aren't really as important
movie: kuroneko(the cinematography in it is absolutely stunning), howls moving castle, and many horror movies
artists: I'm very open when it comes to music because it's something I personally enjoy experimenting with but I tend to prefer rock as a genre
vidya: Pokemon, that's it

I don't really keep up with any anime but I liked Madoka a lot

I'd like to have people to talk to about jfashion and General cute stuff. it's easier for me to communicate with people online rather than in person

I don't mind people talking about cosplay but I really haven't kept up with any anime in years, and I don't know much about the actual crafting either beyond sewing so I'm probably not good for someone wanting to talk about that

I'll probably come off as much more serious in the start because I'm super shy but I'm a rather silly person once you've talked to me for a while

>Skype/email
if anyone wants just ask
>>
File: KEiPfpl.jpg (23 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
KEiPfpl.jpg
23 KB, 1280x960
>ASL
21/m/texas
Doing my first cosplay, want to do more for sure
>other hobbies/interests
cars, vidya, dogs, guns
too many movies to even sort through
I only play dota
friends, someone to go to cons with
maybe someone to help me with cosplays
i unno
>Skype/email
steam is /id/420praise
>>
>>8949959
I'll paste mine since it was one of the last.

>ASL
22/F/Argentina (BsAs)
Lolita sporadically, interested in cosplay.
>other hobbies/interests
drawing, sticker making, plushie making (very amateur), gardening, reading manga (mostly fantasy/magical settings, horror, seinen or yuri)
Movies: Martyrs, The Secret Garden, Leon the professional, Blade Runner
Artists: Degas, Goya, Klimt, Schiele, Monet, Manet, Martín Quinquela, Margarita Paksa, Rothko.
Vidya: IB, Stardew Valley, Earthbound.
Someone that can talk about plants with me, and has a more traditional/oldschool approach of lolita. Spanish speakers welcome. I don't mind age.
I read a lot of manga, so it'd be cool if anyone that messages me is into it too.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>ASL
22/F/TX
>Cosplay or lolita (or any other type of jfashion)?
Itabagger and former lolita, looking to get back into a j-fashion that will suit me once I get my free time back
>other hobbies/interests
Embroidery and crochet mostly, 80s skate culture and modern Japenese skate vids, horror, comedy podcasts, tarot, and taxidermy
Movies: Fall of the House of Usher, Hausu, What We Do in the Shadows, Cabinet of Dr. Caligiri, Chopping Mall, Stone Cold, and David Lynch
TV: Cartoons (Clarence/Gumball/Venture Bros/The Maxx but basically everything but Steven Universe), The State, Kids in the Hall, Idiotsitter, bad reality shows like Shark Tank or The Bachelor and Osomatsu
Music: Prince, The Cure, Pavement, Half Japanese, Fuck, tMG to give a feel
Vidya: Mirror's Edge, Borderlands, Dragon Crown, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Digimon, Animal Crossing
Good buddies! Tell me about your buys and what you are planning to do! Shitpost to me about your super gay ships. Talk about your bag layout plans.
I am busy a lot w work and my relationship so I will try my hardest to reply timely, and also am a little shy when talking! Also I spent 75+ hour embroidering a patch for my fucking itabag
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>ASL
23/f/USA, MN
very casual cosplay, mostly just j-fashion
>other hobbies/interests
knitting, crocheting, standard crazy cat lady activities
movies: anything from Miyazaki, horror movies
music: Green Day
Vidya: Style Boutique, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Pokemon
looking for friends i guess? not too sure
im a hair stylist, live in the middle of nowhere, and have a small herd of cats...
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>ASL
22 M TX
I've never cosplayed, but I really want to! I have a bunch of characters I want to cosplay.
>other hobbies/interests
Movies, filmmaking (at least helping out), reading, video games, exercising.
Movies: Indiana Jones, Star Wars 4-7, Tarantino, Studio Ghibli, Castle of Cagliostro, Mamoru Hosoda movies, 10 Cloverfield Lane, The Seventh Seal, Disney, The Goonies, The Room, etc. Too many to list. I also have a big bluray collection, haha oh god.
Vidya: Persona 3/4, Danganronpa, Digimon: Cyber Sleuth, Project X Zone, Zelda, Mega Man, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Lucasarts Adventure Games, Tekken, Yokai Watch, Pokemon, Donkey Kong Country, Nights into Dreams, Jet Set Radio, Ouendan, Smash Bros.
T.V.: My Life as a Teenage Robot, Malcolm in the Middle, Columbo, 90s Simpsons, Classic Spongebob, Classic Nickelodeon shows, Young Justice, DC universe cartoons, Animaniacs, Arrested Development, Parks and Rec, Freakazoid, TMNT, Breaking Bad, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers.
Anime/Manga: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Nichijou, Kill la Kill, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dr. Slump, Dragon Ball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Macross, One Piece, Dagashi Kashi, Lupin III
Just someone to talk weeb/nerdy/cosplay stuff with. I don't know anyone like that in real life.
I'm not looking for weird people. Like the kind you read about in horror threads.
I'm pretty awkward at first but I'll feel comfortable later on.
>Skype/email
E-mail: [email protected]
>>
>>8950589
You trying to be a trap or something? Let me find out. Fixing to turn a twink into a cream filled twinkie.
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 290x333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 290x333
Posting again because I didn't copy paste right oops

>ASL
22, F, TX
I'm new to both! Lolita moreso than cosplay. I have quite a few dresses but I need to actually put together a good coord haha.
>other hobbies/interests
I like to draw on occasion, develop stories, sew, and travel! I don't get the opportunity to travel much though!
Movies: Paprika, Captain Harlock (the cgi one)
Video games: Ace Attorney, Pokemon, Fire Emblem (only played Birthright so far but I'm hooked), Zero Escape, Dangan Ronpa, Professor Layton, Persona 3/4, Dramatical Murder, Yandere Simulator, Corpse Party
Anime: One Punch Man, Dragonball, Little Witch Academia, there are more but I'm so bad about finishing them..
Looking for: Friendship, someone to cosplay with (preferably in TX), and someone with somewhat common interests!
Not looking for: relationship, anything like that
Hmm, I'm really open to trying new things! I'll try just about anything, I love expanding my horizons!
>Skype/email
Here's my line ID: jeunpei
>>
>>8951578
you tryin to be a virgin or somthing?
lmao
>>
>ASL
23/ F / LA.

Cosplay,Lolita,and Nanchatte. Looking to get into shironuri and otome kei.

>other hobbies/interests

Larp, historical reenactments,anything about serial killers and the macombre.

Movie: Devil's Rejects,Serial Killer Documentaries,Anything Civil War related or victorian. The Mummy Series (3rd doesn't count.) Howl's Moving Castle, and that's all I can think of.

Looking for: traveling buddies (female please), lolita and cosplay friends, maybe an excercise friend as well. Someone to do victorian larps with maybe and just chill friends.
Not looking for: eh lol sensitive people and trolls desu. My humor is harsh and wild sometimes and I tend to joke often.
I'm very outspoken about stuff that bothers me so I'm sorry if that's a turn off..

>Skype/email

I'll provide if anyone is interested I guess?
>>
>>8951644
why you tryin to smash?
>>
>>8951653
are you ok?
do you smell burnt toast?
>>
>>8951659
I miss Archer
>>
>>8951665
Archer is back as of like Sunday, I believe
>>
>ASL
22 f PA
Shifted from cosplay to lolita and nanchatte
>other hobbies/interests
I'm really big into rock climbing and MMOs
TERA
Idk I just want other people with tangibly weeby interests to get excited with. None of my normie friends get hype (reasonably) over new releases or wonder with me when Bodyline will unfuck itself. I have gotten most of my wishlist so I can definitely help dream dress/cosplay/whatever hunt
I abuse exclamation points at times
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8951668
I can't believe I didn't know.this.
>>
>>8949971
If they're werent interested last thread, I doubt they will be this thread. But I suppose I could repost after threads kill.
>>
>>8951676
What race do you play?
>>
>>8950589
Thats a nice tummy there anon..
>>
>ASL
24, F, Europe

Cosplay, oldschool and gothic lolita and casual jfashion.

>other hobbies/interests
Game design, fashion design, sewing, horror stories/movies, fantasy books, animu, GoT

Portal, Braid, Limbo, Stephen King, Lovecraft, Poe, Micheal Ende, Madoka, Steins Gate, Psycho Pass, Maria Holic, FMA, Rurouni Kenshin, Utena, Lady Oscar

Looking for: Someone to talk about dresses, coords, cosplays and my game/fashion design ideas etc.
Not looking for: Relationship

I actually suck at friendships but I'll try my best

>Skype/email
fb/bezakisaki (fake)
>>
File: eiGEZA1.jpg (15 KB, 443x522) Image search: [Google]
eiGEZA1.jpg
15 KB, 443x522
>>ASL
24/M/TX
>>cosplay or lolita (or any other type of jfashion)?
I'm kinda new to cosplay, only been doing it for about a year, I got interested in lolita because of my seagull friends but I'm too big to wear any burandu
>>other hobbies/interests
Vidya, animu, and comics
>>fav movies/artists/vidya
Movies: Taegukgi, Dune, Brazil, Dragonheart, Treasure Planet, An American Tale
Vidya: Quest for Glory, Harvest Moon, Overlord, Record of Lodoss War
Anime: Jin-Roh, Cowboy Bebop, Redline, Armitage III, Patlabor, Dominion Tank Police, Escaflowne, One Punch Man, Karas
>>what are you looking/not looking for
Looking for people to talk to, my work is pretty slow so I'm bored with nothing to do most of the day
>>anything about yourself you think is relevant
Nothing really, I'm open to all topics. I say I'm mostly free from work but there are occasions where I'll be busy for a while, so I don't respond promptly sometimes
>>Skype/email
Skype and Line ID: nadirbear
>>
>>8951766
>Europe
>Turkey
>>
>ASL
23/M/CA

>Cosplay or Lolita
Cosplay mostly (but i enjoy lolita also)

>Other hobbies/interests
drawing,TV,video games the usual stuff.

>what are you looking for/not looking for
i'd really like local friends (or at least people i can hang out with at cons. so socal locals only please.

>Anything about yourself you think is relevant
It'd be a plus if you were a gay male, as i am and i'd like some friends (not looking to date currently) but i currently lack that type of friend.

>skype/Email
I'm Syaokitty on most social media, skype included.
>>
I'm >>8919275 from the old thread, going to update mine a tad

>ASL
26/F/NYC
I like nanchatte (been starting to buy some pthes for it) and casual j-fashion/k-fashion. Currently in the process of redoing my wardrobe to reflect these.

I like cosplay and lolita but I don't participate in either, just watch from afar.

>other hobbies/interests
I read a lot of mango and occasionally watch anime if I can find something I like. I make wet specimens and collect animal skulls and bones, along with antiques and other oddities. Lately I've been collecting old photographs like tintypes and stuff.

I like the Alien series (except 3), enjoy most of the superhero movies that have come out, but I mostly stick to horror and sci-fi.

Junji Ito, Gustave Klimt, Edvard Munch, Yoshitaka Amano

Shadow Heart series, the Katamari series (though it loses it's charm more and more with each game), character-created games like Fallout and Mass Effect

For friends. People to chat about interests with. I said last time no guys but honestly I don't care anymore. If you like any of the above enough to talk about it then I'll gladly chat with anyone.

Uh, most who know me think I'm really weird because of my death collection and /x/ interests. I'm nice, promise.

I also work a lot so sometimes it'll take me a while to respond, please understand.

>Skype/email
[email protected], I also use LINE so you can ask me about that.
>>
>>8952032
>fake
>what is reading
>>
>ASL
25/F/NJ right by NYC, but I'm moving to LA over the summer
Lolita, himekaji, but I like other types of Jfashion too
>other hobbies/interests
Vidya, cross stitch, cats, art history, tarot cards and shit like that
Vidya: Aion, Witcher 3, Assassin's Creed, Hyperdimension Neptunia, I like pretty much any RPG
TV Shows: Limitless, Lucifer, The Magicians, Workaholics, Mr. Robot
I'm not part of a comm or anything at the moment so I'd love someone to talk about lolita stuff with, get advice, that sort of thing.
Prepare for pictures of my cat.
>Skype/email
[email protected] and I also have LINE if you want to ask for that
>>
File: 1452875876591.jpg (395 KB, 2836x2428) Image search: [Google]
1452875876591.jpg
395 KB, 2836x2428
>ASL
18/M/Illinois

Currently just Crossplay! and I am currently doing heavy research into lolita and I want to start working on a coord in late May.

>other hobbies/interests
anime, manga, VNs, producing music, very difficult games, language study, decorating my otaku rooms

>fav anime/artists/vidya
Anime: Aikatsu! is my favorite anime and I like all kinds of anime, but above all else magical girl and idol shows are my favorite!
Artists: t+pazolite, ZUN, 44K$, goreshit, LeaF, grand thaw, xi, DJ Mass MAD Izm*, マクロスMACROSS 82-99, Yung Bae
vidya: IIDX/LR2/BMS, Sound Voltex, touhou, roguelike games

I am looking for someone into lolita that is close to me that can become my mentor and teach me how to be cute~

I am also looking for people who have a story to tell. I produce and write a lot of music and my inspiration is the people I meet and learn about.

I know Japanese and I can help people who want to get into it and learn it too

>Skype
xlunic
>>
>ASL
21 F NorCal

Himekaji, Lolita

>other hobbies/interests
Making films, Sculpting, 3D animation, traveling, adventuring, tripping.

Favorite films:: POWAQQATSI, He Took Of His Skin For Me, [Felini's] La Estrada & 8 1/2,
Favorite Music :: Currently- Badbadnotgood, GoldPanda, Flying Lotus, Tipper, Bassnecter, J-Dilla, Azizi Gibson, Mostly anything Soulection plays.

Not looking for cosplayers or to talk about anime.
Would love to talk to people about jfashion, lolita, and films.

My shyness can come off as pretentious/high strung. Sorry!
I am really silly once I warm up to you.

>Skype/email
Skype is sgtxzombie.
>>
>>8953278
>taking exactly what the first person to add their description to the thread said about the "what you should know about me" and rewording it
>>
Anyone at kawaii kon?
>>
>ASL
19/F/BC

mostly into lolita and I cosplay kinda casually!

>other hobbies/interests
I really love languages but I don't consider myself very skilled at learning them. my japanese is okay, my french ability is terrible but I'm planning to take german at university soon!
i'm also really into kpop, and reminiscing over pre-2012 kpop especially

movies: anything ghibli (nausicaa, whisper of the heart and HMC are my favorites!), battle royale, a room with a view (1985 ver)
vidya: fire emblem, animal crossing, harvest moon/rune factory, I've also been playing P3 lately!
anime: gintama, most magical girl animu, yuru yuri, love lab.. anything with cute shoujo ai honestly but I haven't had much time to indulge in anime lately because of university

mostly friends/people to talk with about my interests but I'm not too picky.

I'm usually a bit shy at first but that goes away pretty quickly!

>email
[email protected], I have LINE as well
>>
Might as well try again.

>ASL
27/F/NYC

Nanchatte seifuku, kogal

>other hobbies/interests
Art/drawing, cooking, random crafts that range from sewing to resin crap, tarot cards, nendoroid collecting, language learning

Vidya: If Tourabu and crappy otome games count.
Music: I have very shitty taste

A friend to chill and eat with. I also want someone to learn Japanese with and talk about swordboys with sans screaming and "these are my gender headcanons."

I'm not looking for any guy friends (I have too many).

I'm very shy and I work a lot. Please don't get discouraged if I don't respond quickly.

>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
File: 0ZeVxLK.jpg (9 KB, 200x261) Image search: [Google]
0ZeVxLK.jpg
9 KB, 200x261
>>8953239
yo dawg, I'm kinda close to you. I'm about an hour outside of Chicago; not sure what part of Illinois you're from, but I'm looking for lolita pals. Are you going to ACEN or AMidwest?

>ASL
25/F/NWI

Lolita all the way, though I try to cosplay at least once a year because it's fun.

>other hobbies/interests
This may come out really weird, but I like building motorcycles and going to the range. Other than that I'm trying to get into more cooking and rekindle my sewing/crafting life.

Movies: b-horror, i.e., Night of the Creeps, Halloween III, etc. Wings of Desire is my favorite, though (not horror).
Music: Lots of coldwave, synthpop, darkwave; old goth shit, neofolk. I've really been enjoying oldschool Ministry lately.
Vidya: Huge MGS fan, but haven't been playing anything for a good long while now.

People who pretty much just want to chat about Lolita stuff! I have a couple friends who I can just feel relaxed around and talk about releases, coording, etc., and that's the best.

I think it's all up there~

>Skype/email
email: [email protected]
>>
>>8953281
I think you're looking way too much into it
>>
>>8953681
yeah I am going to ACEN, I will be dressed up as Ayano from yuruyuri hanging out with a kurapika from HxH. I am not sure about AMidwest yet since I want to spend my money around that time working on my first lolita coord.
>>
I'm >>8934706 → # if anyone's interested, but I changed the url of my tumblr now it's: letempsmangelavie, I post about fashion (including lolita) and art here. I also recently opened another blog where I keep my weabo and fandom shit, it's mentallyinsertsyouintoarecipe.
>>
>>8953734
Okay, cool! This will be my first year going to Acen, so if I see you then I will try and say hello! Have you met any of the Chicago comm yet? If you do end up going to midwest then you can meet most all of the active members, since they'll all be there. It's a great comm, so please do not be shy!
>>
File: 1445278118183.png (290 KB, 874x915) Image search: [Google]
1445278118183.png
290 KB, 874x915
>>8953924
>Have you met any of the Chicago comm yet?
I started talking to one person and that person was very nice and helped me build a lot of confidence.

If I can get my first coord before midwest then I will try to go. If I can't get a coord before then I don't want to go because I'll just look like a creep while I'm approaching people.
>>
>ASL
19/M/Georgia USA

Cosplay
>other hobbies/interests
Gaming, graphic design, anime, mango, cooking, figure collecting,etc
Movies: John Wick
Artists: Daft Punk, Yuni Wa, Pertubator, Miami Nights, Scattle, El Huervo
Games: MGS, Siege, Payday, Hotline Miami, Oddworld, Resident Evil
Anime/Mango: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Guyver, Durarara, Lupin, Fist of the North Star, Cowboy Bebop, Space Dandy
Someone to hang out with at local cons and browse the shopping areas. Possibly for group cosplays as well

Shyboi, Ill usually break that after I get to know you better. Less shy in groups

I also pretty much only do masked and helmeted cosplays

>Skype/email
Id make one specifically for this, but Ill just use my /toy/ email
[email protected]
>>
File: 1455432273253.jpg (49 KB, 423x389) Image search: [Google]
1455432273253.jpg
49 KB, 423x389
I fucked up last thread since I was in a bit of a hurry so here's a better one

>ASL
20/M/SoCal
Cosplay, specifically crossplay
>other hobbies/interests
I like cars, music, biking, space stuff, and going to cons
movies: 2001: A Space Odyssey, Madoka Magica: Rebellion, Pacific Rim
music: I like really extreme metal (death, black, grind and some deathcore) I also like FEMM and some remix stuff like DJ Amaya. I'm also a huge Babymetal fan.
vidya: I don't play much vidya but I like 2hu although im more of a secondary. I also like Roller Coaster Tycoon.
anime: Madoka Magica, Nichijou, Mawaru Penguindrum, Detroit Metal City, Rozen Maiden
I'd like crossplaying friends and people to give me advice with crossplay since I'm still an amateur at it. Also someone to hang out at cons and shit with and maybe some local metal shows.
Please no relationship stuff. I also have an off color sense of humor so don't be a person that gets easily offended.
I may seem kinda hard to talk to at first but I'm just shy when meeting new people. I usually loosen up pretty quick. I also may be kinda busy since I'm currently looking for a job.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8952067
I emailed you back a bit late but never got a response after that... sorry for not checking my throwaway.
>>
>>8953972
Good! I'm glad your first contact with the comm has been positive and helpful, then. If you would like to talk about your first coord or would like any help or suggestions, then please do feel free to hit me up.

I can understand not going to Midwest if you don't have a coord, though. It is a very lolita friendly con and BTSSB have been a guest for the past couple of years, which is actually what made me return to lolita after a four year break. Thankfully I still had a coord, because if I wouldn't have then I probably wouldn't have gone, either.
>>
>ASL
27/f/blighty
Cosplay occasionally but usually basic or store-bought shit. Mostly wear old school and gothic lolita. Dabble in gothic-tinged other j-styles.
>other hobbies/interests
aquariums, animals and biology, horror genre and goth general, drawing and painting, swimming
horror movies, video nasties and indie stuff, martial arts movies, The Raid, Satoshi Kon, obnoxious bassy music, new wave, post-punk, classic nintendo, action RPGs, shmups

lolita fashion admirers with an interest in its history, j-fash followers that enjoy doing girlie shit sometimes and unleashing their inner weeb, people that think they are too old/enlightened/mature/grounded for this shit but apparently aren't. Not looking for a pity party (unless you bring your own booze and snacks) or drama type stuff/pull enthusiasts – not my thing.
I'm a monumental fuck up, a classic 4chan neet lowlife with poor prospects. I'm basically scum but also not a complete asshole, what more could you want(?)
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8953278
what part of norcal are you located at?
>>
>>8952067
How do you feel about that spam emails saying they want to kill you
>>
File: conjuring-1.jpg (24 KB, 175x208) Image search: [Google]
conjuring-1.jpg
24 KB, 175x208
>>8954944
It's just about the nicest thing anyone's said to me on 4chan the entire time I've been here.
>>
>>8952067
>I read a lot of mango
>mango
>>
File: IMG_20160214_234540.jpg (17 KB, 262x250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160214_234540.jpg
17 KB, 262x250
>>8954983
It was intentional lol.
>>
File: tumblr_no7fi74OVB1r3j59ko1_540.jpg (63 KB, 540x388) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no7fi74OVB1r3j59ko1_540.jpg
63 KB, 540x388
Posted before but going for another to include my email this time

>19/F/Canada

Cosplay & Lolita and interested in Mori/Nanchette/Gyaru/Uchuu. I do mostly armor/prop work, I sew too but it's not my favorite thing.

>other hobbies/interests
Art, writing, bjd, vidya, anime. I like horror movies/creepypastas too and Monster High/Ever After High.

Really into Miraculous Ladybug right now. I play League, Tera, Tree of Saviour, Skullgirls, Pokemon, Animal Crossing and planning on getting into Dota soon. I mostly watch horror movies and I've seen a ton so I don't even know what to list. I am also deep into the osomatsu trend right now.

Looking for people to talk about husbandos with, and prop stuff I guess. People to play games with ect. People have added me before but no one who really plays the same games with me so that mostly why I'm reposting. We need someone who plays mid/top for our League senpai lmao.

I respond at the speed of light because I have no life. I like gardening but I have 0% knowledge on anything related to it, but I try.

>Skype/email
[email protected] & Skype: captainpsyduck
>>
>>8954983
Are you serious? Have you been on this site 2 days?
>>
File: 6700.jpg (65 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
6700.jpg
65 KB, 600x469
>>8954985
ayyyyyyyye you got me
>>
File: 1453851174106.png (197 KB, 351x368) Image search: [Google]
1453851174106.png
197 KB, 351x368
>>8954983
Go back to whatever normalfag hole you came from.
>>
>>8955020
is this board like 90% newfags or what
>>
>>8955009
It's cool, it probably would have looked more intentional had I said animu as well.
>>
>>8955020
Alright, I guess i'll keep fucking your mom faggot.
>>
>ASL
21/M/VA
Cosplay, im really not into brolita
>other hobbies/interests
Music, movies there is a lot in here.
Movies: any horror with practical effects, all John Carpenter's stuff, Charlie Kaufman, Ridley Scott, Fury Road, Kung fu movies, kung pow, anything fun or well done.

Anime: currently rewatching GITS:SAC. Ping pong the animation, Kaiji, cromartie, Jo Jo's, anything tomino,

I just devore what ever i can find in mediums i like.
Friends and people to talk to and maybe play games with

>Skype/email
Kik:personpitch
>>
>>8955025
I mean.. you're just tossing the word newfag out there. That person is using a fucking reaction image from way back when....
>>
>>8954944
lmao. Not them but I enjoy them even if I do get a notification on my phone thinking someone wants to buy my dress... and then you know, it's just that email.
>>
>ASL
18/F/NorCal

Both + nanchatte. Also trying to get into otome.

>other hobbies/interests
Watching cheesy movies and bad animes, playing fighting games with my friends

Anime/mangos:
Active Raid, Fate series, JJBA, Nana, The Rose of Versailles, Rozen Maiden

Vidya:
Ace Attorney, Devil May Cry, Fire Emblem, King of Fighters, Odin Sphere, Persona (3 master race), Street Fighter

Artists: Hirohiko Araki, Hieronymus Bosch Junji Ito, Kumiko Suekane, Mari Shimazaki, Sakizo

Friends to talk about cosplay and jfash about. Cosplay preferred but feel free to hit me up about jfash as well. I don't have any gender or location preferences or anything like that, but someone local would be nice.

I don't really like to talk shit about people unless there's an actual reason to be talking shit about them (for example if a cosplayer claims they made their costume when they didn't or girlytoot's cat incident).

>Skype/email
[email protected]

>>8955440
N-nice pic.
>>
>ASL
22/F/ (NJ/NYC)
Lolita, Nanchette-stuff, and I'm thinking about going into cosplay.
>other hobbies/interests
Sewing, cooking, drawing, painting, LARPing, model building, going to hardcore punk shows just because the music is crazy and I love it and getting tossed around in a violent human pit is kind of fun, D&D, all variety of tabletop gaming
Just end me. I'm barely getting a computer capable of running games this fall. My current laptop can't even run Minecraft without major headaches. I'm really good at Smash though.
I like horror and sci-fi everything. Here are some of my favorites: Alien, Vertigo, The Birds, The Matrix, Donnie Darko, Mad Max, Bladerunner, Kill Bill, The Shining, Labyrinth. Anime series I love are too numerous to name
I'm looking for friends who don't use words like "problematic" or get offended by the "n" word. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an edgelord or anything, but it feels like everybody I know/meet irl is so liberal and easy to offend. I'm in a relationship but happy to make friends with guys too.
It would be cool to cook/bake for you if you're up to coming over for lunch/dinner.
>Skype/email
Skype is april0flowers
>>
>>8950255
im kinda near your timezone
whats your skype?
>>
>>8953734
>ACEN
>Ayano from yuruyuri
i'm going to be at acen and i might be doing tomato kyoko!
>>
>ASL
22/M/Norcal
I really like uniqlo brand clothing. I'm trying to cosplay but I'm pretty bad at it. I don't look as good as the other boys. I got no makeup skills, no crafting skill, no sewing skill.
>other hobbies/interests
I like odottemita, it's the only reason I brouse this s̶h̶i̶t̶t̶y̶ board. I'm mostly on /a/ a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶/̶v̶/̶.̶
Anime/Manga: Fate/stay night Franchise UBW HF Prisma, Star Driver
Fav Anime Studio: Bones, Shaft
Anyone who frequent /co/ can fuck off. I just want to talk about anime with some people who like, REALLY LIKE watching anime. No "oh I'm so nerdy" bullshit.
List of redflags:
>League of Legends
>Homestuck
>DOTA
>Anything Blizzard
>only knowing the first generation Pokemon and still say "oh I love pokemon <3"
>Not watching seasonal anime
>Cosplaying Marvel or Cartoon at an ANIME convention
If you fall into these category then please kindly fuck off.
I'm a really bitter and angry person and I list all the things that I hate. I don't know Japanese and I watch my anime in sub and prefer the japanese voice acting in video games. Go ahead and judge me.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8959344
Sent a request!
>>
>>8960565
You sound like a loser that no one would want to be around
>>
File: 1418091365122.jpg (70 KB, 560x631) Image search: [Google]
1418091365122.jpg
70 KB, 560x631
>>8960565
You sound like cancer
>>
>>8960812
They're just a typical f/a/g. Nothing to see here.
>>
reposting from last thread but with my actual email because fuck that

>ASL
19/F/US-TX
some cosplay-- mainly jfashion. lolita, himekaji, otome.
>other hobbies/interests
writing, vidya, under appreciated small pets (primarily rodents), makeup and skincare (particularly asian beauty) mythology, dungeons & dragons/other tabletops (currently trying out Call of Cthulhu), geology/gemology. i enjoy drawing and have two tablets but aren't great at it. oh, i've also been recently getting into the TCG Force of Will, so that's something else
movies/novels: love fantasy, medieval, horror and most anime-movies (like ghibli or wolf children, for example) i can't really think of particular examples, always looking for new stuff!

vidya: souls series, MMORPGs, pokemon games, harvest moon games (currently playing stardew valley, s'ok.), most RPG games (Elder Scrolls, Tales games, Dragon's Dogma).

animes: kemono no souja, my love story, death parade (i've only recently got back into anime-- all i've really watched are newer shit.), PMMM. i've been looking for more animes, though.

just friends! i don't have any friends to really talk to about anime/jfash shit, somebody in my area would also be really cool. mainly lolita/jfash friends.
don't really like voice chatting much. i really, really love small pets, primarily hamsters. i feel like i rambled on-- oops.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8960565
Ah it's Poe, you don't half get around.
>>
>>8950255
>virology or the history of diseases

Damn son, I dig that kinda thing too, as well as Parasitology. I'm a horror loving gothic lolita that admires sweet but never wears it.

Would appreciate a skype/email drop.
>>
>>8961491
[email protected]

pleasantly surprised someone else on this board is into something like that
>>
>asl
19 F Albany NY
>cosplay? Lolita?
cosplay and lolita. I love competing with cosplay and have a very simple way of styling my coordinates.
>hobbies
sewing, anime, looking at swords/armor, laughing at normies
>favorite films/music/artists
Godzilla (only the Japanese because I'm the ultimate weeb) , favorite painter is Beksinksi, really enjoy music like Iron Maiden/Ghost/Gwen Steffani, super into Bloodborne lately too
>what I'm looking for
I'm moving to Albany from SC so I just want someone to hang out with and dress up together.
>anything else that is relevant
I'm like a bowl of ice cream covered with that hardening chocolate syrup stuff: my outer layer is easy to penetrate and my insides are cold and lack any real substance
>skype handle is iamfrenchie. Please send me a message saying you saw this so I don't think you're a bot adding me.
>>
>>8961822
Also I really love bugs, especially moths.
Sage for no contribute
>>
>>8952514
When are you moving to LA? I'd love to have more cross stitch and lolita buddies.
>>
File: 2010-05-28-283831.jpg (2 MB, 2867x3454) Image search: [Google]
2010-05-28-283831.jpg
2 MB, 2867x3454
>ASL
24/f/vancouver
cosplay mostly
>other hobbies/interests
video games, cross stitching, wrestling, gundam
fifth element, diablo 3
looking to meet some friends (hopefully IRL), just moved to the west coast and don't really know anyone
420 blaze it fgt
>Skype/email
skype is perilouspillow
>>
File: 2cool.jpg (24 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
2cool.jpg
24 KB, 480x320
>ASL
18/M/Texas
>Cosplay or Lolita?
I'm gonna try to cosplay at a anime con this year I'm still deciding on what I'm going as though.
>Other hobbies
Video games, anime,Manga, looking like a complete idiot to entertain people, awful VA
Fav movies/vidya /anime
Movies:The iron giant,The goofy movie,other movies but I'm drawing a blank.
Vidya:Phoenix wright,Fighting games,RPGs and puzzle games
Anime: Gambling apocalypse Kaiji,Inital d,Lupin the 3 rd and Osomatsu San
>What are you looking for
just to talk to other people really.
>Anything that you think is relevant
Dunno I'm a idiot so that's all really
>Skype/email
Garrett3113/[email protected]
>>
>ASL
19/m/tx
i really like lolita fashion, but i can't wear it, i dont think i'd look good in it plus im not really into crossplay. i really like fashion also though, and japanese street fashion is cool to me.
>other hobbies/interests
i like cars, photography, watching movies, tea, fashion.
movies: 2001 a space odyssey, the aviator, the revenant, trainspotting
artists: oneohtrix point never, autechre, miharu koshi, many others
vidya: tf2, fallout, but I don't really play videogames anymore
Friends locally, probably online if we share enough hobbies. I'd like a relationship too maybe. Probably isn't the best place to ask 'how to get qt /cgl/ gf' though
I love tea and I think I have decent taste in fashion so I can actually input in that kind of stuff, I'll be going to the Japanese festival tomorrow also. I went last year, it was fun
>Skype/email
https://steamcommunity.com/id/choroq

I don't really use Skype. If you want my email I can put it here if you ask.
>>
>>8962766
These conventions arent exclusive to anime you fucking retard. Let people dress up however they want, why so you care so much?
>>
>>8950589
>>8951200
>>8960565
>>8963280
What's with all these people posting here who have never cosplayed and/or worn jfashion? It's a friend thread for people who cosplay and/or wear jfash...
>>
>>8963325
To maintain the purity of the anime community. Can't have any of that western garbage mingling with my precious Nipponese cartoons!
>>
>>8961822
Wow! I live in Albany too, actually just moved here from charleston. Ive yet to spot any Lolitas in this area. Do you happen to go to ualbany?
>>
>>8963351
Probably looking for cgl gf
>>
>>8963360
>>8963351
I just want help in cosplaying really
>>
>>8963386
Let us know which one you are and we'd be glad to help
>>
File: uYA2Q73.jpg (242 KB, 1280x984) Image search: [Google]
uYA2Q73.jpg
242 KB, 1280x984
>>8963280
>>8963388
I'm this idiot
>>
File: 1446088079463.jpg (63 KB, 561x401) Image search: [Google]
1446088079463.jpg
63 KB, 561x401
>>8963393
thx senpai
I'll go take a long walk off a short pier now
>>
>>8963390
If you don't mind talking to a female, I'll email ya.
>>
>>8963400
good
>>
File: image.gif (818 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
818 KB, 400x225
>>8963401
Ok sure
>>
>>8963325
I'm not one of the people who was posting before, but cosplayers of things like Homestuck and western cartoons have been so consistently disruptive at cons that it's really hard for many of us to have anything but a very negative opinion of people we see cosplaying those series.

I won't complain about LoL at all, because gaming costumes have always been popular at anime cons and it fits the aesthetic, but I'll admit that I get a bit annoyed by how many people I meet these days at anime cons who aren't even into anime and only show up to wear /co/ or /tv/ stuff. I'm sure it's not the majority, but I've recently spent time around a number of people who were openly hostile and derisive of anime while cosplaying at an anime convention, and that makes me want to tear my hair out.
>>
Repost from a previous thread. Somebody replied to me last time, but the thread was already dead before I saw it.

I probably know most of the local seagulls already, but I'll post for the hell of it.

>ASL
29/m/SoCal (Hollywood)

Cosplay. I'm mostly on the photography end of things now but I'd really like to start cosplaying again. I just need to get into better shape first, I'm not some big fat neckbeard but I'm not ready to go put myself in front of a bunch of cameras either.

I actually like lolita a lot too but I'm not really able to participate myself.

>other hobbies/interests
Cars, photography, vidya, skiing, hiking, airsoft once in a while. I'm a pretty big history geek too, especially 20th century geopolitics and the world wars.

Lots of older anime, and just stuff intended for a more mature audience in general. It's probably easier to say the stuff I don't enjoy, like the vast majority of Western cartoons, stuff made for kids, almost everything Nintendo, etc.

Lately I've enjoyed the Monogatari series, GATE, and Heavy Object, but I'm pretty far behind on everything.

As for gaming, I'm mostly into western RPGs like Fallout and Skyrim these days. I play a bit of CS:GO, but I'm terrible and have a level 30 character in The Division but all of my friends got bored and I've got nobody to play with.

I guess I'm gonna have to make this two posts.
>>
>>8964305

Really just people in the scene who are cool to be around and share my tastes, I guess. In the last few years, I've just felt like I've really drifted apart from my old group, who are all either stuck on the same old stuff we liked when we were teenagers, stuck in party mode 24/7, or whose lives outside the scene have taken them away from it.

I'm not "looking for cgl gf" (as >>8963360 put it) but I'm also not not looking for cgl gf. Ok, I'm looking for cgl gf. I might actually die if I don't find cgl gf.

Just kidding, that's not what I'm here for, and I hope somebody got that reference.

Hmm... I'm a 16 year Anime Expo veteran, and it's looking like AX will be my only con this year, unless somebody comes up with Fanime space. (I'm sure all of you local people are familiar with what happened with booking this year.)

I'm more into con day-life than nightlife, but I like laid-back room parties with drinks that are actually good, or hanging out at the hotel bar.

I'm not that guy who stops the group from going to a decent restaurant during con because it's too expensive.

My career is in PR/marketing for automotive parts companies, but it's on hold for a few years while I finish the degree I should have gotten ages ago. I do enough part time work on the side to pay the bills and have a bit of disposable income, though.

>Skype/email
On request, or post yours if you want. (My Skype is my real name and I'm kind of uncomfortable about posting it on 4chan.)
>>
nobody likes haikyuu here?
>>
>>8963358
Hey! I don't go to ualbany. My husband is military so that's what dragged me on up! I'm actually from Charleston myself, not sure if I mentioned that in my post!! Do you have anywhere I can message you?
>>
>>8964390
No.
>>
>>8951126
>>8952514
Emailed for cat picture purposes. I'm not sure if the photos are working.
>>
No Aussies :'(
Who'll make fun of the hambeats and the itas with me from down under.
>>
>>8964296
Thats fine and understandable. That other dude is just totally sperging out that he might as well be equivalent to the disruptive groups at cons
>>
>ASL
25/F/BC
Lolita, otome, and casual cosplay. I mostly wear classic lolita. I try and wear it once a week. I only make one or two cosplays a year.
>other hobbies/interests
I'm pretty current on anime and play a variety of new and old video games. I listen to a lot of podcasts while I work. I love traveling and also like trying out different recipes for Japanese food, baking, and trying new cafes, restaurants, meals, desserts, beer, and cocktails.
Animu: JJBA, Oshiete Galko-Chan, Dagashi Kashi, Evangelion, One Punch Man, Konosuba, Cowboy Bebop, Koufuku Graffiti.
Mango: Nausicaa, Prison School, Knights of Sidonia, JJBA, Dragonball.
Vidya: Currently playing Puzzle & Dragons, Smash Bros Melee, and Bravely Default.
Music: Breakbot, Earth, Ratatat, Aesop Rock, vidya soundtracks, drone, electro, remixes, and old rock.
I'm only seeking platonic friends to chat about jfashion, cosplay, and our interests. I also like sending letters, so if you want a penpal, or just a one-time note, let me know. If you're more local, meeting up at cons or in our free time could also be fun.
I love getting recommendations for things; be it recipes, shows, movies, books. I will probably check them out. I am generally pretty relaxed and open minded, but can be a bit quiet.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8963351
>never cosplayed before
>one of the people you quoted is literally in costume in the picture he posted

????????
>>
>ASL
18/f/usa
casual interest in both, mainly interested in jfashion
>other hobbies/interests
weeb shit mostly
studio ghibli, clamp
just looking for friends to relieve boredom
im kind of shy and not good at talking to people
>Skype/email
skype is kimi--kitty
>>
>ASL
22/f/Wyoming
I wear either mori or natural kei on an almost daily basis. I also wear classic lolita but don't have anything for casual wear yet.
>other hobbies/interests
Trying to get into resin crafts/jewelry. I'd also count journaling as a hobby since I spend a lot of time decorating/collaging pages. Right now Eurovision is happening so I'm pretty into that.
I love silly shonen anime (on a JJBA kick right now) and any series with giant robots. Basically the only games I play regularly are either otome games or the sims.
Someone to chat with about brand releases, lifestyle lolita/mori stuff, and /cgl/ related drama.
I'm a terrible procrastinator.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8951741
How did I miss this
My lancer was a Elin because the lance size was hilarious. Once Brawler came out I just stuck to my reaper.
>>
>>8965617
the point of the friends thread is to exchange emails/skypes/social media and keep in touch that way.
>>
>ASL
18 F Brisbane
Primarily lolita, but I also cosplay and am interested in other jfashion (particularly mori, nanchatte, aristocrat and gyaru).
>other hobbies/interests
Sewing, vidya, music, crochet/knitting, reading.
Movies: Labyrinth, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban, The Breakfast Club, various shitty horror movies.
Anime: Toradora, One Punch Man, Mushi-shi, Kill la Kill, Durarara!, Samurai Champloo, Kuroko no Basuke, Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
Games: Harvest Moon, Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Vampire the Masqurade : Bloodlines, Alice Madness Returns, Unholy Heights, Psychonauts, The Wolf Among Us, Skyrim.
Music: A bit of everything honestly.
I'm a lonelita right now, so I'd really like a lolita/jfashion friend. Locals would be neato, but I'm also happy to chat online with non-locals.
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
25/m/ks
Fan of all, mostly lolita
>other hobbies/interests
Blacksmithing, digital art, vidya, /k/, tabletop
5th Element, Stardust, [UN-BREAKABLE, THEY ALIVE DAMN IT, ITS S MIRA-CAHL]
friends and only friends
I prefer my dougnuts non-iced with fresh whipped cream
>Skype/email
>>
I might post in one of these for once since my friends have made cool friends here.

>ASL
18/F/Australia
Classic and oldschool lolita. Otome, natural kei. I don't really cosplay.
>other hobbies/interests
Theatre, music, tea, art galleries, dogs, cooking, historical fashions, vintage manga, nature.
Movie: Picnic at Hanging Rock (I don't watch films often, I should probably get into them more)
Art: My favourite art movement is impressionism (favourite artist is Monet) but I like all sorts of things.
Vidya: Animal Crossing? I don't really play video games now days.
I much prefer music to films and vidya, I could probably go on a spiel about music.
I'm looking for more friends with similar interests, no romance. No robots.
?? Favourite musician: Phil Elverum
I'm more awkward online than in person, sometimes I suck at replying.
>Skype/ Email
sleepy.company00 at gmail blabla
Snapchat on request. I want to see snaps of people's pets, I have a cute dog.
>>
>>8966920
Great taste in doughnuts mate
>>
File: o2.jpg (56 KB, 599x496) Image search: [Google]
o2.jpg
56 KB, 599x496
>A/S/L
19/F/Philadelphia, PA
I cosplay a bit and dress fairy kei!
>other hobbies/interests
I love to karaoke and dance, also making jewelry and stuff can be fun!! I love cute things and super girly things.
Movies: Kick Ass, Monster's University, horror movies
Anime: HunterxHunter, Princess Jellyfish, NGNL, Watamote, Magi
I'm looking for friends into cosplay or Jfashion!
It would be really nice to meet someone who lives nearby and would want to cosplay or dress Jfashion together and talk about cgl things
Anime is basically the only TV I watch besides cooking shows. I always wanted to bake cute cookies with someone
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8959344
Interested in some help putting a gaming computer together? If you know what you want in it, or what you want to play, I could hook you up with some pretty deep employee discounts on some name-brand hardware.
>>
>>8959344
Do you have a throwaway email?
>>
>>8967768
Well hell you know how americans enjoy their baked goods. Suger suger suger with suger. Theres a small bakery that makes thise goofy fancy dougnuts and i have to go in at like 0400 just to snag a plain chocolate doughut
>>
>bump
>>
>ASL
18/F/Australia
love jfashion and lolita. I wear himekaji and casual cute kind of fashion. Looking to get into classical lolita slowly (maybe something toned down like Fanny Rosie? Idk if its otome territory then..)

>other hobbies/interests
I have like 10 million different hobbies but don't really keep up with them all the time- primarily I love artsy kind of things - drawing, sculpting, sewing, embroidery etc. I also collect vintage knicknacks. Oh and I like languages - only fluent in English and Russian, know French and learning Chinese. Would love to have a language exchange penpal!

Don't really keep up with anime anymore..
Love marvel movies, moulin rouge!, only lovers left alive, international movies.
I listen to all kinds of genres incl. jrock, kpop, die antwoord, classical, french pop and whatever is on the radio atm.

Some friends who I can talk to about jfash and my interests. Irl friends would be amazing, but otherwise I'm online all most all the time and can reply straight away haha.

Im shy but will open up and I might use too many emoticons when I get excited.

>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
File: 1454802260945.jpg (19 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1454802260945.jpg
19 KB, 470x470
>tfw wichita is devoid of anything lolita
>>
>>8969721
There's a comm but you would have to ask around to get added to it. Try asking in the KC group.
>>
>Was going to repost info from last thread
>See someone complain about posters that dont know cosplaying
>They think we're after cgl gfs
No that's okay, didnt want to chill with people of similar interest nor learn how to make cosplay
>>
>>8968127
sugar
>>
>>8970964
>wah wah wah one poster said something mean so I'd better not post here :(((
>>
>>8972628
Suger.
>>
>>8970964
No one wants someone with a victim complex as a friend, anon.
>>
I totally forgot about this thread.

>>8960705
I got a request and accepted it, but I never heard from you again...

>>8968033
That would be nice but I couldn't put a computer together to save my life. I'm going to have to buy it built.

>>8968035
[email protected] :)
>>
>>8973106
>I'm going to have to buy it built.
That's how you should buy your boyfriends, too.
>>
File: 1457517948575.jpg (132 KB, 480x730) Image search: [Google]
1457517948575.jpg
132 KB, 480x730
>ASL
18/f/ east coast
I like cosplay, I just have no time to seriously get into it. I wear lolita, but I'm into other jfash
>other hobbies/interests
Drawing, dance, colorguard/marching band, drag queens.
I've seen every episode of Law & Order
I love scary movies.
The only vidya I regularly play is TERA
Just people to talk about fashion and stuff with, share neat auctions and stuff I've found, maybe meet up and do lolita things if local.
I can be really spaghetti at first, I'm sorry.
>Skype/email
[email protected]

>pic unrelated
>>
>>8961971
So this is late as hell, but I'm moving in the summer. I don't have a set date yet because my gf's boss is bad at planning anything, but likely sometime in July.
>>
File: you.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1200
Wow this thread is shit.
Really goes to show what this board is like.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 422x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 422x384
>get email
>reply without checking to see who emailed me
>decide to check after reply is sent
>person is that guy who sperged out about the ~purity of anime~ and western media cosplayers at anime cons upthread
>mfw
>>
>>8975542
>~purity of anime~

Huh?
>>
>>8976176
His posts got deleted.
Basically some f/a/ggot who complained that conventiona shouldnt allow western media and that id you want to be his friend you HAVE to watch seasonal anime
>>
File: 1455199283177.jpg (13 KB, 535x345) Image search: [Google]
1455199283177.jpg
13 KB, 535x345
>>8976194
You cant be serious. Im sure... he was trolling. Certaintly just elaborate bait.
>>
>>8974293
I wish.
>>
>ASL
22 f ct, usa

cosplay. i like looking at lolita but i don't wear it. i'm starting to get a little bit into fairy kei

>other hobbies/interests
itabagging, drawing, writing, video games, sleeping, going to cons, sewing, roleplaying

mcu (esp. captain america); anything nintendo with emphasis on pokemon, loz, mother 3, and acnl; danganronpa; western cartoons i.e. gravity falls and star vs evil; south park; sitcoms; always looking for anime/manga recs, currently reading tokyo ghoul; other faves include free, psycho-pass, gsnk, ohshc, death note, no.6; mainly indie/alternative music and also some pop

looking for friends, people to talk to about our shared interests and complain about cosplay and itabagging struggles with and whatnot. idk. but i'm in a relationship so nothing of the romantic variety. i'd also be down for rp partners if anyone is interested!!

i'm not so great about starting conversations or answering very quickly but i try!! i'm currently working on a comic that i could probably talk about for hours on end and i also love hearing about aus for things and suggestions for new series to watch/read. my interests are widely varied so i'll take just about any suggestions you may have!

>Skype/email
email: methequins@gmail
>>
Anyone in Georgia?
>>
>>8964316
yeah you can have more than one skype account...
>>
>>8962049
hey Vancouver as in Canada?
>>
>>8976197
I'm the person he emailed. He seemed unpleasant enough that I don't want to talk to him/be friends anyways.
>>
File: tumblr_ma9mqx9i3P1r17htr.gif (70 KB, 248x217) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma9mqx9i3P1r17htr.gif
70 KB, 248x217
>ASL
19/F/TX

Both! I still have a lot to learn about both as well, so I'd be happy to hear other people's thoughts and techniques. More into lolita atm.

>other hobbies/interests
Drawing, painting, snailmail, scrap booking, music, flower/rock collecting. I'm very interested in herbs and common plants in general, preserved or alive. However music is definitely my strongest interest. Also novel and comic collecting! I have a real investment in daily fashion and textiles, so if you're into that that's cool.

I'm into any slice of life animal movie you can throw at me. Really passionate about animated films from late 90s to early 2000s. I live for anything that comes out of studio Laika. Artists(music?) that I like are really scattered, but I'm into chiptune and picopop rn, I love jazz and most lofi stuff. Anything catchy basically, I like balanced repetition in music. Vidya is not a strong interest of mine but I like listening or watching people play them! I do play a few for fun.

Con friends, people that wanna hang out,online friends. Not looking for anything romantic, I have a bf I love so. I'd really like someone that would wanna go to lolita meets with me too!

I'm chatty af and really casual about basically anything, I'm easy to get along with. I'm not quite 100% fujoshit but I definitely have moments. Please add me if you like to talk! Uh I browse /mu/, /fa/, /cgl/, /an/, /pol/, and /r9k/ for fun and shitposting. I mod an itabag group so hmu if you like that.

>Skype/email
email: crayolasnailart@gmail
line: krispychicken
Request skype if you'd like!
>>
>>8978057
Yeah, I should really just make another one, I've just been putting it off.
>>
>ASL
19/F/Sydney
I've been cosplaying for around 5 years and I've been doing lolita for about 6 months
>other hobbies/interests
Vidya, reading, snowboarding, drinking tea
The Big lebowski, Howl's moving castle, animal crossing, just started playing fire emblem.
Looking for lolita friends to dress up and drink tea with
>Skype/email
[email protected]
>>
>>8979686
Are you in the comm?
>>
>>8980884
yeah..
>>
>ASL
23/F/Austalia
Into cosplay but I've never made anything extravagant. Love looking at lolita and jfash chords but don't own much myself.
>other hobbies/interests
Drawing (one day hoping to do an AA table!), buying shit for my itabag, watching seasonal animu, BL (k-kinda)
Vidya: Doto, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, most types of otome games, visual novels, dating sims, jrpgs.
Artists: Perfume is love, Perfume is Life
Looking for friends who share similar interests! My normalfag friends kinda fell out of cosplay and animu over time, whereas I've kinda gone full speed in the opposite direction

>Skype/email
Line: chelleps
>>
>>8984016
Line: chellepon*, not chelleps. Whoopsie
>>
>>8978190
Might hit you up in a bit, I am one of the other TX girls in the itabag group
>>
>ASL
21/M/NJ

Cosplay only for the most part, but I've been open/am open to Lolita if I found other people close by into it. No Brolita though unfortunately, something more Aristocrat seems more my thing. My knowledge of the fashion is very basic though aside from knowing briefly about the different styles.

>other hobbies/interests
I do a good deal of writing in my free time and did a lot of model painting for a while, not nearly as much anymore though.

Movies/Music: Mostly listen/watch whatever I'm feeling, although I have been getting more into Eurobeat lately.
Animu: Gosick, Dantalian no Shoka, Nichibros, GSNK,
Vidya: Paradox games, War Thunder, Fallout Series, Rune Factory Series, Tales of Symphonia, MGS, and way too many others to list

Mostly other people to talk about/do cosplaying or other weeb stuff with. Moreso other people who go to cons more than anything else, but I don't mind people who just want to talk. Only thing I want to avoid is drama.

Heavily into Victorian Lit and Gothic horror, so I can recommend all sorts of novels and sp00ky stories to read at night. Pretty straight edged too, but totally cool with people who aren't.

>Skype/email
I'll drop it if anyone wants it
>>
>>8964469
I will anon <3

>>8967767
Which city are you in?
And are you going to SydNova? I am :3

>>8969326
You sound just like one of my neater friends, so you sound really cool already :P

>>8984016
What style of drawings are your expertise?

Of course, I might as well try my hand while I'm here; I'm 23/M/straya, been cosplaying for a good while but have slipped into a part-time role for now

I do like me some card games (mainly of the boring 52-card variety), along with sports and vidya games, but I do understand not everyone else feels that way :P

Still waiting for acts such as Phil Collins and Depeche Mode to venture this far south, but in the meantime just looking for new people to talk to and find common things to get excited about

>email address is [email protected], feel free to fire some spam my way, especially if I get to look 10 years younger-
>>
>>8985434
feel free to!
>>
>>8985813
Im
>>8967767
From Sydney (probably should have put my state before), I don't do Sydnova because it's a total fire hazard but I go to smash.
>>
>>8979686
messaged~
>>
>ASL
25/F/Sydney
Lolita mainly,nanchatte on casual days. Love looking at all types of j-fashion. Dabble a bit in cosplay.
>other hobbies/interests
Drawing, games, watching anime, reading, figure collecting and baking. Recently got into itabags.
Artists: Perfume, Minori Chihara
Anime: Shiki, Kiki's Delivery Service, current season anime
Games: Tales series, Fire Emblem,Dangan Ronpa, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing
Friends to share similar interests, especially more artist/ lolita friends.
I apologise if I'm more chatty online than irl; work is draining.
>Skype/email
skype is rairakiseki
line is mishichira
>>
>>8984016
messaged~
>>
>>8985813
I only really draw fanart of favourite characters from anime/games I like, don't often draw anything original. I kinda swing back and forth from cutsey animu style to more realistic styles of drawing.
>>
>ASL
18, female, ontario

i like j-fashion in general, mori kei, i really love kimono, just recently getting into lolita

>other hobbies/interests
very interested in nature, animals - especially frogs, moths and caterpillars. i also like keeping plants and small lizards/frogs in vivaria (pic related is my favourite frog) also interested in identifying mushrooms as well gardening, drawing, old music, fashion

hayao miyazaki and wes anderson movies. wide range of taste in music but mostly 60's-80's stuff like smiths, velvet underground, kate bush, bowie, etc but i also like some j-pop

mostly interested in female friends as i do not have a lot. sorry not really looking for any guy friends. would be cool if i could find someone in the area to meet up with or go to cons with.

i'm kind of shy, don't have a lot of friends and i'm kind of lonely a lot of the time

>Skype/email
[email protected]

i am active on tumblr a lot. if you're interested in talking i don't mind giving it out. (not a SJW)
>>
>>8986449
Completely understandable n the crush that it is, I just go because its the one interstate convention I don't have to go to alone, though occasionally I'll get lucky with SMASH too, so I'll be at both :P
>>
>>8986870
Nothing wrong with that, I couldn't draw to save my life, don't grade too harshly-
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.