[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lolita General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 13.jpg (40 KB, 387x436) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
40 KB, 387x436
When will AP release something good again?-edition

Old thread >>8939943

CoF thread >>8943438
Online comms >>8898148
Local comms >>8943839
Coord help >>8936569
Draw thread >>8945175
BST thread >>8940504
Taobao >>8935588
Aliexpress >>8897809
ebay >>8926310
Bodyline >>8921303
Mail thread >>8934331
Dream dresses >>8898845
>>
Hope you're not implying those are good prints.
>>
>>8945460
No, not in my opinion, but some anons really want that Jewel Marine print.
I'm waiting for fall/winter releases.
>>
I'm going to purchase my first underskirt, but I'm not sure what kind of petticoat I should get with it to get the best poof possible. Do you guys have any idea?
>>
File: cinemadoll.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cinemadoll.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
Thirsty Cinema Doll anons, here's your chance
>http://www.lacemarket.us/angelic-pretty-cinema-doll-set-in-ivory/
>Inb4 "I don't wanna pay scalped prices, I want a rerelease!"
Not gonna happen anytime soon.
>>
>>8944989
This wouldn't surprise me. I am pretty sure she uses cheap Chinese manufacturers for all her shit
>>
>>8945460
You must be autistic. No joke.
>>
>>8945478
This is getting stupid.. A section about petticoats should be added to the sticky.
>>
File: tumblr_mxk1f2q4lX1qevv11o3_540.png (321 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxk1f2q4lX1qevv11o3_540.png
321 KB, 540x432
>>8945492
Geez, I didn't know it was such a commonly asked question. I don't really find much when I google so I figured I'd get a good answer here instead of fucking everything up.
>>
>>8945478
use the archives and search for petti, it's a question answered in pretty much every general.
>melikestea
>bunny house
>malco modes
>>
>>8945518
I didn't mean WHERE I could find one, but which kind would give the best poof to an underskirt without being too short.
>>
>>8945478
Underskirts usually provide a bit of volume on their own so you won't need a very fluffy petticoat. Just be sure to match the petti's length with your underskirt - A standard knee length petticoat will be too short for a tea length underskirt, etc.
>>
>>8945525
Thank you! I've seen some people with pretty big gaps between the underskirt and the dress, so I'm worried for my dress to look like that.
Is a hoop skirt a better choice in this, or is petti the preferred option?
>>
>>8945523
yes, great, but all of those companies I listed make pettis in a variety of lengths. nobody will know exactly what kind of poof a certain combo will give, you'll have to experiment
>>
>>8945529
All this depends on the dress and underskirt. Do some more research
>>
>>8945529
I've never used a hoop skirt so I don't know for sure.
Do you mean the awkward 'floating' gap between the hem of the dress and the underskirt? I think that usually happens with dresses that have built in petticoats, like AP's. If your dresses don't have a small layer of tulle sewed to the edge of their lining, they should look fine with an underskirt.
>>
>>8945491
Why? Did I state the obvious? They're fucking hideous.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 417x500
Does anyone have any worn pics of this jsk? I'm so hesitant about getting it, I feel like it could look shitty real easily.
>>
Intended demographic aside, why are AP's dresses so darn short? When I see people who are 5'3" complain about the short length, I can't help but wonder.
>>
>>8945678
I think it has something to do with the whole "knees must be covered"-misunderstanding. My guess is it's hitting them right above the knee and isn't actually too short.
>>
>>8945483
More like I don't want to pay that for the ugliest colorway.
>Go purple or go home
>>
>>8945627
If you're tall or have any boobs, be prepared to use this and all other sack dresses from AP as an expensive sleeping gown.
>>
>>8945498
It was literally asked in the last general along with pretty much every other general
>>
>>8945685
I am 5'4 and it's not so much fear of the rules as it is that showing 3-4 inches of leg above the knee is just unflattering. Knee length makes me look so much smaller
>>
>>8945696
Just as expected, I have Ds, this is not going to work.
>>
>>8945763
just D doesn't mean shit, clarify. I'm a 30D and sack dresses work ok - not great, but they look passable
>>
I'm getting frustrated. I had someone buy something from me on Friday from LM. I immediately sent the invoice after confirming their shipping location. After two days I sent a message confirming they got the invoice. That message has been ignored. Am I being impatient? I understand people work and stuff, but 48 hours should have been enough to account for that.
>>
>>8945786
They might be on vacation. Give them a few more days, if they still don't respond leave negative feedback. Maybe try their paypal e-mail too, just in case LM hasn't sent them an automated one.
>>
Does anyone have any suggestions on remedying armpit sweat? I don't want to ruin my dresses especially when I would need to sell them off. I also don't shave my armpit hair.
>>
>>8945792
Vacation? Lol, no, they should be acutely aware that they'll be receiving an invoice and be prepared to pay, 48 hours is plenty of time op anon, send them a message that if they don't intend to pay within the next day that you're going to cancel their bid and leave negative feedback.
>>
>>8945795
Well, shaving will help a fuck ton. Deodorant with antiperspirant also stops sweating. If you sweat through that still, you can get clinical strength. Welcome to the 21st century.
>>
>>8945795
>armpit sweat ruins dresses
Er, it does? Usually if I know I've worked up a sweat I'll wash the dress immediately when I get home. Or hand wash the bodice at least. I've never noticed any kind of damage...
>>
So in the previous general an anon said that some of the moitie stuff on my wishlist is for sale rn but I must be retarded because I can't find it anywhere? I try to check yahoo, fril, mercari, mbok, closet child, lacemarket, fururun, egl comm sales and facebook every day, is there other places where I should look for it?
>>
>>8945810
I grew up in a household where my mother never shaved. I came home during Spring Break and found she had dyed her armpits. >_<

>>8945812
Would Tide to Go or Shout! work? Tags have no washing. You have to take it to the cleaners.
>>
>>8945823
wunderwelt and usagiyouhinten I guess
>>
>>8945823
Yahoo Japan auctions
>>
>>8945856
>>8945857

Thank you! I knew about wunderwelt but forgot to mention it, didn't know about usagiyouhinten tough so thanks
>>
>>8945696
The waist ties are pretty low on this so you can give it more of a shape and it doesn't have to look like that much of a sack.
>>
Am I the only one who wants the melty sky print now?
I feel like I always want the most unpopular prints on cgl.
>>
Speaking of where to buy secondhand lolita, aren't there any Chinese website's we should check out? Because people are always saying that the biggest lolita community is in China so it makes sense that you would find a lot of good deals there no? Besides I've been looking for my dream dress for 4 years and I'm tired, so tired
>>
>>8945824
What kinds of fabric are the dresses made of?
Most of my dresses are made from cotton so I just use a dab of a colorsafe detergent and gently agitate the sweaty area. I make sure I rinse it all off thoroughly. Never had issues.

Sweat stains seem like they would be a pain to get rid of only if you didn't wash it the same day.
>>
>>8945795
I heard using panty liners to cover the armpit works well for protecting it. I've never tried it. Sounds weird to me.
>>
Does anyone know if the shop Fairy Angel accepts foreign credit cards?
>>
>>8945887
I can't remember the name, but there's a taobao secondhand market.
>>
Ahh I have a problem with sweat and antiperspirant ruining the majority of my shirts. And weird enough it seems unpredictable. I have a casual normie blouse that is totally fine even though I wear it a lot, and I have a Lolita blouse that hardly gets worn that already is turning a gross yellow. It does make me paranoid of wearing my Lolita clothes.

My grandmother swears by using Fels-Naptha for underarm stains, but I've tried it several times and didn't see results. I also don't know how safe that particular soap is for Lolita clothing.
>>
>>8945795
1) always have a barrier, even under OPs, if there is will, there is a way.
2) don't use shitty drugstore deodorant, it will leave more stains than sweat (try a diy baking soda and essential oil one)
3) wash the bodice of your dress when you get home with water (it's all you need) and air-dry
4) just shave every now and then, it grows back
>>
>>8945901
This idea has been used since Victorian times since their bodices were so snugly tailored, give it a shot anon
>>
>>8945795
Buy sweat shields and attach them to blouses. Also men's clear gel antiperspirant works well.
>>
>>8945483

Scalpers are literally the worst, the provide absolutely nothing, complete leeches.
>>
>>8945810

>shaving will help

I'd have to say the complete opposite. Since I stopped shaving my armpits the fluff creates like a barrier preventing the sweat from staining the dresses. Also it smells better. People getting nasty yellow stains on dresses I don't even know why they have so nasty sweat seriously. It's called wash your armpits regularly and then you wont have a problem.
>>
>>8946021
Everybody is different, and everyone has different body chemistry. Some people are lucky and some aren't. Sometimes (actually, probably quite often) antiperspirant reacting to your sweat is what causes the staining, other times it's the sweat itself. If only proper hygiene was all it took to solve my weird body problems, I would be a very happy person.
>>
>>8946143
Have you seen a doctor about it? What did he say?
>>
>>8946154
Do people go to a doctor for normal body functions? I'm not soaking through my clothes sweating, I just happen to have crappy luck with my body chemistry, the armpits of your shirts becoming discolored isn't a medical issue.

On the topic, I do sweat constantly regardless of temperature of physical activity. It's probably because I'm an anxious person. I have been wanting to try a lower antiperspirant deodorant to help reduce any stains on my clothes but I'm a bit worried that if I do I'll sweat too much. I'm currently using a men's deodorant that is slightly less than all the women's ones and I can't tell if it helps or not but I know many people say they notice a difference when they did the same thing.
>>
>>8945795
I take robinul for my hyperhydrosis and it helps with reducing sweat for the whole body. You can get a prescription from your doctor or order from pharmacy.ca . I have armpit pads that I can stick inside my blouses but almost all of my blouses are chiffon or sheer, so its completely useless, except for cotton blouses or boleros/cardigans.
>>
>>8945795
Dab your armpits with cottonpads soaked in apple cider vinegar instead pf deodorant, worked like a charm for me. Left no smell, stains etc on the clothes either.
>>
>>8946187
my BO smells better than ACV does
>>
>>8946021
leaving your hair actually creates more bacteria. people generally think the opposite, but with how clothing works it traps the bacteria more.
>>
>>8946021
>doesn't shave armpits
>calls other people nasty

Uhhhh
>>
>>8946199
I don't think that's the point, I think it's to neutralize bacteria?
>>
>>8946215
I'd rather not smell like complete ass and if I put ACV on I will
>>
>>8946205
>>8946209

all I know is that I smell good, and other people dont + get nasty stains under their armpits.

also, are you a teenage boy or something? unshaved armpits aren't automatically nasty. Fat dirty people with hairy armpits may be nasty but a regular girl with a little hair is pretty normal.
>>
>>8946199
You will smell very faintly directly after applying it but it neutralizes after a minute or two ones it's soaked into your skin. I was very hesitant to try it first for the same reason but was surprised by how quickly the smell disappeared.
>>
>>8946205

sure if you are wearing skintight clother maybe but with loose chiffon blouses it should be fine. Also do you have any sources on that bacteria thing because I can only find things that says shaving causes more bacteria to accumulate. At least more of foreign bacteria, the armpit hair, just like other genital hair contains selfcleaning bacteria but that's not something you want to get rid off?
>>
>>8945483
I think that's a pretty fair price t b h. The set does come with a lot, and I've seen just the jsk and headbow go for $400+.
Or maybe I've grown accustomed to being ripped off?
>>
>>8946235
I've used several different brands of it before and it stinks everything up

my bet is you just got used to it
>>
File: dscf4076.jpg (2 MB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
dscf4076.jpg
2 MB, 3000x4000
>>8946230
Quit with the SJW tumblr shit and shave your nasty pits like a normal girl.
>sweat gets caught in the hair and smells worse than if you had shaved pits.
>this is not a kawaii look.
>>
>>8946199
Also,
>>8946215
This anon is correct. The ACV will eliminate the bacteria that makes you sweat and smell. Google it my friend.
>>
>>8946240
Mras please leave.
>>
>>8946230
Lol you've probably just gotten used to the smell of your own funk. And yeah, shave your pits, it's nasty no matter whose hairy pits they are.
>>
>>8946247
Feminists pls leave
>>
>>8945901
I'm gonna do this for work. I sweat and currently hate the deodorant I have because it smells so strong (like why the fuck would I want my pits to be perfumed), so my shirts end up smelling both cloyingly floral and pungent. I feel like panty liners will solve all my problems, as well as a change of deodorant.
>>
>>8946240
I hate seeing pictures of girls' body hair because it's always so light and thin and I feel like a beast in comparison.
The worst part if the hair on my head is sickly thin. Bad luck for me. :(

But to be on actual topic, while I wouldn't call armpit hair inherently gross or dirty (if you keep it clean, it's not), >>8946230 is being obnoxious. Quit acting like your pits aren't as nasty as other people's just because you don't have an issue with stains.

Also, armpit hair means your antiperspirant will be less effective because you have hair in the way, so while it probably doesn't have any more or less bacteria than an unshaved pit, most people are gonna probably have more sweat, and BO with it, with hair than without. This assume everyone is using antiperspirant of course.

>>8946187
Never heard of this before! Don't know if I'd be up for trying it, but thanks for the info!
>>
>>8946240
It's their body their choice, fuck off with the body politics.
>>
File: BL-s507-review.jpg (37 KB, 770x206) Image search: [Google]
BL-s507-review.jpg
37 KB, 770x206
top kek I hope this idiot have figured it out by now
>>
File: 300.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>8946254
what i find works is this.
> It's unscented and really works. I sweat through everything and this is the first deodorant I've ever used that I don't sweat and don't smell.
>>
>>8946240

urgh don't compare me to those nasty so called womyn

There are countries in the world in which its normal for girls not to shave, ever heard about Japan?

Honestly this is one of the reasons I hate the damn dyke feminist movement, I like being feminine and cute and I think my armpits are nice. I don't have nasty bush or fat wobbly pits like the girl on your picture. I can understand that you would want to shave if you look like that but it's still gonna smell worse.

>wash your damn armpits

If your sweat stinks than maybe you are unhealthy honestly. Try eating some fruits or something.
>>
>>8946267
Are you implying you're Asian? Because Asians sweat less than westerners and maybe you're just being obnoxious out of ignorance.
>>
>>8946240
The evidence that shaving reduces sweating is anecdotal. It probably does reduce body odor because the sweat isn't getting trapped in your hair, but if you're wearing a shirt that isn't breathable material/sleeveless, it'll be trapped and smell anyway.

I don't see how it's SJW to not shave your pits. I shave them, my best friend doesn't. Who gives a fuck. I wouldn't stick my nose in someone's sweaty pits, haired or not. And if you're in a proper coord, you woudn't see someone's armpits anyway.
>>
>>8946248
>>8946259

That's the thing though. People are always surprised when they find out that I dont shave and don't wear deodorant. It's not like I sit and smell my pits and realised "wow I smell great", I actually don't smell at all, I think that's why people think I smell good because I don't really have a BO. Well, unless I take my shoes off. My feet are the stankiest ever.
>>
>>8946280
Yes I'm asian but I live in Europe right now and managed to get some friends of mine to stop shaving and it worked for them too. But I didn't know asians sweat less than westerners? My friends are all thing though so maybe that's the thing, they sweat less because they are thin and therefor don't stink? I mean not to be a dick, but fat people often smell really bad I've noticed.
>>
>>8946240
I honestly find nothing wrong with that picture or that girl. She's pretty cute.
>for the record I shave my armpits and wear deodorant, I just don't have stank and sweat problems like people itt
I'm white and fat, I don't smell. Sweat glands and smell are influenced by genetics, some people just luck out with certain things.
>>
>>8946295
>but fat people often smell really bad I've noticed
Because they don't clean out their rolls, and if enough bacteria develops in their skin folds, they can actually get fungal infections like yeast infections. Hence the smell. The sweat could just be from them overexerting. But for some fatties this isn't an issue, like me >>8946296.
>>
>>8946295
AYRT, I'm thinner than a stick and I stink wether I have hair or not.

If a fat person has more BO than a thin person, it's probably because they aren't washing themselves well enough. When you are overweight you might have trouble reaching all places or some may not take care to wash under folds of skin and such.

Personal hygiene aside, it really does boil down to genetics and body chemistry. Most of it really is luck of the draw.
>>
>>8946295
OH I forgot to mention, but yeah I've heard a lot of Asians tend to sweat less than westerners. Obviously it's not a racial exclusive thing but I hear it's hard to even find deodorants in Japan because people just don't sweat as much.
>>
File: image.png (248 KB, 615x447) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 615x447
Microbiofag here: People of East Asian ancestry literally have less or different apocrine sweat glands. Less glands= less sweat= less problems with BO. A lot of Chinese/Japanese/Korean women don't need deodorant at all. Not all, but most.

Another fun fact: East Asians have a completely different type of ear wax since cerumin producing glands are altered apocrine glands. East Asians have dry/flakey earwax vs Westerners that have a wet/gooey ear wax.
>>
>>8946324
This explains a lot actually.

I always feel awkward because I'm the only one in my lolita comm that doesn't wear deodorant, but I honestly dont think I need it and so far noone has ever mentioned anything so I feel pretty safe. But I'm south east asian?
>>
>>8946324
I love you
>>
I saw a post somewhere about a spring coordinate contest and now for the life of me I can't find it again. Help please?
>>
>>8945823
tokyo alice on rakuten uploads moitie pretty often
>>
>>8945912
Does anyone know if Fairy angel is dead or just too slow? It seems like they never update.
>>
>>8945926
Ershou.
>>
>>8946286
It's not a SJW thing, but people will lump feminist type things with SJW stuff because the communities tend to overlap a lot.
>>
>>8946302
I mean, how fat are we talking? I know we like to shit on fat people here but really, you have to be seriously morbidly obese to be so fat that a simple, low-effort body wash in the shower doesn't properly clean you.

>>8946295
It's definitely not because they're thinner than westerns. Asian people just literally have a different body/genetic makeup. I remember reading about how asian people sweat less/don't stink when they sweat due to some sort of gene that was tied in with dry ear wax (a lot asian people have dry ear wax and need to pick it out with an ear pic as opposed to westerners with wet ear wax that uses cotton swabs to get at it) Also, fat asian people exist, and I've come across plenty of fat asians and westerners who don't smell, and smell.

Honestly, in my own personal experience, clothing has a lot to do with it. Whereas sweat itself doesn't necessarily have such a bad stink, it's just the act of the sweat getting trapped in the clothes and the bacteria partying there is what makes it stink. So a person might sweat lightly onto their clothes and there isn't much odor unless you put your face right in it, but if they wear the same shirt they've been sweating in for 5 days then yeah, there's gonna be an odor.
>>
>>8946286

Shaving doesn't reduce sweating. Warm, sweat soaked hair is a breeding ground for the bacteria that feeds on sweat and creates the smell.
>>
>>8945685
I've seen people in some AP pieces that aren't that tall, and it's more like a few inches above the knee.
>>
>>8946295
Why would being thin make you smell/sweat less? Have you not met stick-thin 12 year old boys? They fucking reek. Be careful when you walk into a middle school boy's locker room, you might die from the lack of breathable air.
>>
>>8945983
>>8945483

It honestly doesn't seem like too much of a scalp to me.

Lets say ..
$40 ... brooch
$40 ... crew socks
$50 ... OTK's
$60 ... headbow
-----------------------
$190 ... everything minus the dress

The total of the dress is a BIN at $600, so the dress itself is just somewhere around $410.

Which isn't too far off from market price for just the JSK. Considering you're getting an entire set, along with free domestic shipping, not the worst.
>>
God damn it, I finally thought the waiting for HL was over and here I am, still waiting for my shipping notice from CT. Has she begun sending any of them out at all or is everything still held up just because some of the orders have those dumb sock problems? I don't want to email her just because I don't want to bother her about it and I'm sure she's gotten tons of emails already.
>>
>>8946589
I'm a bat bag anon.
She actually just emailed me and told me she shipped my bag yesterday. If you paid the shipping invoice that means she should be getting to you soon!
>>
>>8946446
>I mean, how fat are we talking?
For them? Maybe upwards of 280 pounds. They need to be so fat that they have skin folds where yeast infections could get trapped and start to smell.
>>
>>8946594
I don't think she's invoiced me for shipping yet. Should I have gotten one already?
>>
I got a job that pays well back in August, and I've finally saved about enough that I feel good (close to 10k) and oh man I'm struggling not to go hog wild shopping. Goddamn secondhand market and the "buy it before it vanishes into the night" feeling.

Anyone else spend time battling a potential shopping addiction, or are we all doomed? I'm trying only to buy wish list pieces or things that fit in my wardrobe but it's oddly difficult since my main colors are black, white, and navy.
>>
>>8946706
i'm in 30k of debt due to shopping addiction. is that a legitimate diagnosis i can use to get out of debt? i only have $40 to my name right now and it's taking all my self control not to spend it.
>>
>>8946712
Doubt it would get you out of debt, but it is a diagnosable condition as far as I know. But dear god 30k? That's how much debt I have from my degree. How do you even shop that hard?
>>
>>8946720
not that I anon, but I imagine at least part of it may be from trying to pay off initial debt through credit cards/loans, then not being able to pay that, etc.

anon, try posting in the feels thread, I know I've seen people posting about it there and I've seen people thousands of dollars in debt talking about how they're overcoming the debt so, maybe someone in there has tips for you?
>>
File: stopplease.gif (904 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
stopplease.gif
904 KB, 240x228
>goes to lolita general to see some cute releases and normal discussion
>sees armpit pictures
>>
>>8946613
>>8946589
Well, patience truly is a virtue. Not too long after I posted this I got a shipping invoice so hopefully I'll see my jsk soon!
>>
What are some dress types that look good on girls with bigger busts? I'm making my own jsk but always get stuck on this bit.
>>
File: 1392141332385[1].png (785 KB, 1216x1748) Image search: [Google]
1392141332385[1].png
785 KB, 1216x1748
>>8946913

Low-waisted dresses.

Assuming you're busty and skinny and not busty and fat (whole different bodyshape there)
>>
>>8946324
Someone watches Rachel and Jun. Though I'm a pot calling the kettle black since I'm a bio major myself.
>>
>>8946918
Low waisted dresses make my boobs look big, I'm trying to make them not stand out, while not having boobloaf.
I felt super self conscious in my low waisted dress, pic related. Since then they have gotten bigger, and I have lost weight (still kinda fat, but not clinically overweight anymore) so my bust would be even more prominent.
>>
>>8946931

Keep the low waist. High waists/normal waists will make your waist dissappear, giving you the appearance of a big shapeless blob. Borrow a high-waisted dress from someone and try it out for yourself, or try on normalfag clothes at a store if you need to verify this.

Now, to make your boobs appear less boobloafy, cut up your bust area visually so it's not one big chunk.
- Lower your jsk neckline so the bust area is "smaller". You're wearing a blouse underneath, not like it's indecent.
- Add details like lace, lacing, pintucks, chains, and other things, in a contrasting (but not-clashing) colour so that your bust area consists of many different small areas, not one solid block. The direction of your decoration doesn't matter, although do avoid too many pintucks as they tend to work like wireframes to outline how big your bust is.
- avoid ruffles or anything actually puffy. Do not use gathered lace or tulle on your bodice, opt for flat decorations.

You can also try doing a more fancy blouse, or something with puffier sleeves or shoulder ruffles, or a more poofy skirt, to help balance out the bust size, but personally I find a lot of issues go away once the bust area is distractingly decorated.
>>
>>8946940
Thank you, that was super helpful. I'm thinking something like this (in a less terrible looking drawing, and with buttons)?
>>
>>8946958
>putting gatherings between your breasts
anon this is just going to make them look larger. All you need is a lower neckline and puffier shoulders.
Ero dresses have busts like that.
>>
File: 14635_600[1].jpg (49 KB, 232x313) Image search: [Google]
14635_600[1].jpg
49 KB, 232x313
>>8946958

No. Don't chose only small tiny details or same-colour details that people need to get up close to see.

Remember, you're trying to visually divide your bust into smaller pieces. You want people to look at you from far away and see distinct seperate colour blocks on your chest, each block seperated clearly by a bold, distinct line in a different colour.

Ruching the middle of your bodice still results in one gigantic boob block. It's not going to work well.
>>
File: 419442-765-2015-07-19302554[1].jpg (36 KB, 280x373) Image search: [Google]
419442-765-2015-07-19302554[1].jpg
36 KB, 280x373
>>8946958
>>8946987

Another example of a chopped-up bodice. The top is now three seperate, distinct blocks instead of one single block.
>>
Late to the armit party but I'm the anon who made a bunch of posts about weird smelling blouses a while back in the general. The conclusion I reached was that there is a kind of smell that's just straight up body odor, but another smell that's some sort of bacteria that gets on clothing and in armpits. Straight up body odor smells sharp and offensive, but the polyester demons smell more musky. When warmed up by body heat, it begins to give off a scent, but you can't smell it when it cools off. It sticks extra well to synthetics. It may or may not come off in the wash. Deodorant won't help. It can transfer off some clothes to your armpits to different clothes. The easiest way to kill it is to spray vodka/alcohol on the offensive areas, like costumers do. I believe a similar issue plagues some people's feet and shoes.
So yeah, as long as you shower, body odor shouldn't be an issue, deodorant is more of a safety net and few people need it. But your clothes may smell bad because you have The Curse and no amount of washing or shaving or deodorant will help.
>>
>>8946979
>>8946987
>>8946993
I see, thank you. I thought it might look rather flattering, like this:
http://hourglassy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/IMG_1501.jpg
but I understand now.
>>
>>8946987
I don't think that this works either, anon, your second example is much better. Dresses with high details like that are almost 'flattened' on big busts (like anon posted theirs) and can look bib-like, they can also look like the dress was meant to be princess waisted but their breasts are too large for it at a glance (think sack dresses)

The musee is the best example of a way to distract from the bust, I think it's one of the best that you can give.
>>
File: DSC_4304[1].jpg (2 MB, 1500x1956) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4304[1].jpg
2 MB, 1500x1956
>>8946958
>>8946993

One last example because you seem determined to stick to an A-line dress design or something. However, the kind of lace for this might be harder to find.

This lace contrasts highly with the black fabric, so the shape of it turns the torso into five distinct areas -- two on both sides covered by lace, the two black areas not covered by anything, and the centre area with the large lace on top.

This is what you want to achieve, torsos that have distinctly diferrent areas. Not a teeny tiny detail people have to put your nose to your boobs to even notice.
>>
>>8947000
That makes no sense, anon.

>>8946958
don't do that, use this>>8946993.
>>
>>8946997
That style of cut works better on girls with smaller boobs wanting to look bigger
>>
>>8947008
That would make sense then, I assumed that since all of the people who used it appeared to have big breasts it was flattering, now I see it will be the opposite. I thought it might be a nice way to break up a plain chest and define my breasts so I do not get boobloaf.

Thanks for help, y'all!
>>
>>8946998

They're often flattened out because people forget to scale things up properly, and because people forget to drop the waistlines on these dresses.

If you're buying ready-made from a store, this means that a lot of things, like the horizontal piece that goes across the top of the dress, isn't long enough for larger boobs. So the boobs end up filling out the pintucks instead, which is not a good look for bigger boobs. You want to make sure everything is scaled up properly, for eg a bit of horizontal lace that is only 1inch on a smaller bust size needs to be 2 inches on a larger bust, or maybe there needs to be an additional line of lace as the larger bust is longer and has more space to fill up.

If you're commissioning shops, you have to remember to tell them to drop the waistline at least one or two inches below normal waistline. Bigger boobs are also longer, so it needs a longer waist to look proportionate.

Assuming you're not a fatty, just taking care to scale things properly and drop the waist is going to do wonders.

(Not bashing on fatties, it's just a different body shape and this advice doesn't work for them.)
>>
I bought a dress from a seller at Lacemarket. The item arrived fine and all so I messaged her and said that I received the item & I left her a positive feedback. She saw the message but I received no feedback. It has been 2 days already so I was wondering if it is a common ettiqutte for me to message her to remind her to leave me a feedback.
>>
>>8945795
I use dove clinical protection, I'd never had a problem with sweat before but now I literally do not sweat at all under my arms.
>>
>>8946995
I know exactly what you're talking about and always was self conscious that it was some sort of BO curse ha ha. Thanks for making me feel less gross. I have some clothes to go spray now.
>>
Wasn't really sure where to post this, but was looking at shoes in taobao stores, and one lolita shop had this posted up as lolita shoes. Though, pretty sure they're cosplay ones. However, I am curious if these would be considered passable?
>>
>>8947102
Anon please don't, those are terrible. And even if they were possible, I can't think of much they'd go with.
>>
>>8947093
You already mentioned feedback so if she doesnt do it in kind she likely wont.
>>
>>8947093
you can try, but she probably won't, which is pretty shitty
I recently had two separate sellers ignore requests to leave me feedback (after leaving them positive feedback) I don't understand why it's so hard.
>>
>>8947143
I have this problem so often with sellers. People bitch about buyers not leaving feedback, but all of mine have been pretty consistent; it's the damn sellers that only leave me something once in a blue moon.
>>
>>8947093
Give it time. Sometimes it also takes awhile for sellers or buyers to leave feedback. I'd inquire about it if a week passes since you got the item or something.
>>
File: 1444451132418.png (16 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
1444451132418.png
16 KB, 174x231
>>8946918
>no pear shape
/cgl/ hates fatties doesn't it
>>
>>8947093
If you are who I think you are, I've given feedback. I checked your email on my mobile when I was busy, and afterwards it slipped my mind! Super sorry. In any case, I think it's fine if you do message someone to remind them to give feedback.
>>
>>8947188
How about triangle? I can relate, tiny as fuck from the upper body and legs.. but my tights. Looks stupid as fuck in the pics. Loosing some weight tho.
>>
>>8947188
>>8947197
Are pear and triangle not the same thing?
>>
About how long does a FanplusFriend order usually take to ship out to the US? Just placed my first order and I'm very excited for it to arrive.
>>
>>8946267
>Japan
>Doesn't shave

Fuck off.. There are tons of women in Japan that shaves their hands..! Even the guys asks their girlfriends to shave their hands. Imo Japan can be the worst of them all when it comes to shaving, don't you know that they want to be as white as possible?
>>
>>8947221
They usually send you a message about the make time/arrival time...it's also literally on the website. It varies so I would look at the website estimation/email and base it on that
>>
>>8947188
I think pear/apple thing is just a different system than this geometry one. Personally, I don't think that the names based on geometric shapes reflect that most people are smallest at the waist. Like evidently all the girls pictured are, but it makes the names hard to identify with.
>>
>>8947118
>>8947143
>>8947178
That's sad to know really. My previous seller has been kind to me & leave an awesome positive feedback for me. So I didn't know it's quite a norm that sellers don't leave feedback.

>>8947185
I'll wait for another few more days as you suggested. Hopefully she will leave me a feedback soon.

>>8947192
No worries anon I don't think it's you as my seller hasn't give me a feedback yet. But that's nice of you for leaving a feedback.
>>
>>8947188
If you want pear-shape advice then just mix the oval-traingle body types.
>simple colors, smaller patterns with a few accessories on the upper body
>medium, square necklines
>TUCKED TOPS (I don't know why anyone would ever suggest untucked as it makes waistlines look bigger...)
>fitted tops that end just above the hip line
>bags at about lower waist
>you have diversity with most petticoats because your lower body is covered by fabric
>most dresses will flatter you again because we're assuming your biggest measurements are at your lower waist/hips
>adjust for types of dresses accordingly depending on your bust, torso, and arm size
>>
>>8947102
I personally wouldn't buy them (I hate gold shoes), but they certainly could be Lolita and would work in a coord. The design is cute at least. They're better than those entirely gold shoes that are (were?) in style.

I can imagine them looking decent paired with a offwhite dress with gold accents/a gold heart bag/gold headdress. If you can get the golds to match, that is- that looks pretty dark.
>>
Hey gulls,

I've been out of lolita for a few years now and I am desperately trying to get rid of the last few pieces of my lolita wardrobe. I've tried ebay and lacemarket with no luck. (I had a Baby JSK with bidding starting at $75!)

Am I just out of the loop? Are there better places to sell this stuff now?
>>
>>8946373
takoyaki.co on facebook?
>>
>>8947358
I would seriously take it from you if I had the money! I mean the Longest Name jsk (?the dog and ice cream one). Maybe it's just bad time.
>>
>>8946706
I have 2 dollars in my account until friday.
Can't wait to get my blouse lol
>>
Update on LM issue. She finally paid the invoice after nearly 4 days...I get it and there is no address attached to her PayPal so it's an unprotected transaction. I've refunded it and resent it and a message asking her to add a shipping address. This whole thing is making me frustrated and nervous. I don't know how better to handle this?
>>
>>8947421
there's no other way, you're doing great anon. Make sure to message the mods alerting them even if they don't responed, and try to screen cap stuff for evidence if you need to build a case. If it comes to it, be prepared to write a scam post for the FB sales. Here's hoping everything ends up ok and she's just a brand new buyer or something.
>>
>>8947358
>>8947368
i think sales are tough right now, none of my items are moving and they're not priced that bad either (at least $5-10 under market).
>>
>>8947102
Stop buying gold shoes they look awful
>>
File: 01.png (3 MB, 1192x1330) Image search: [Google]
01.png
3 MB, 1192x1330
what do you gulls think about kim chi?
>>
>>8947777
I love Kim chi but damn we get enough flak about this being a fetish already......
>inb4 "drag isn't a fetish!!!1!"
You know what I damn well mean
>>
>>8947481
Same, it sucks. I have items 20-30$ under market that aren't moving, I need to sell since I have way too much stuff to move, but I don't want to take much more of a loss. There is no reason why good condition, newer print brand jsk's should not be moving at 65-75$. I guess I'll just hold on and sell them for what I want even if I have to wait a couple years
>>
>>8947777
Well that's nightmare fuel. I don't get why girls are so obsessed with drag shows. Brolitas are fine with me but drag queens are just gross
>>
>>8947787
i'm more bothered by the fact that it's a terrible coord. drag queens doing anything resembling j-fashion rarely ends well.
>>
>>8947777
It says Kim Chi on the hearts, I fucking love the idea of a custom print dress and I want one.
I'd wear that one too.
>>
>>8947777
I love him. I think he's a sweetie and I love his look for drag.
>>
>>8947777
Hey, at least it isn't Bodyline or random taobao. I like that it's a custom print. I'm personally not super fond of drag queens, but I always like their effort like this.
>>
>>8947924
>drag
>"I love him" "I think he's a sweetie"
>>
>>8947787
drag is a fetish
>>
>>8947954
This might blow your mind but most people generally don't give a fuck about preferred pronouns. Most of us still think of mtf as "he" and vice versa. The only time I actually use those pronouns is when the person is present and even then all i can think of is that I don't give a shit and it's retarded.
>>
>>8947985
so you admit you're an asshole on top of
>liking drag
drag is a fetish
at the very least use correct pronouns like goddamn
>mfw laughing because you thought i was referring to pronouns to begin with but you brought up a point with that
>>
>>8945627
I have this and I like it, but I have a small build. It's VERY short, so don't get it if that would make you uncomfortable. I'm 5'2 and it's well above the knee on me.

The trouble is finding a blouse/cutsew to wear under it. The cutsew from the set is a different shade of lavender... I have yet to find something nice.
>>
>>8947954
What? He's a dude in a dress, not a mtf trans person.
>>
>>8945685
I look better in short dresses actually, so I have a lot of AP. I hope they don't change.
>>
does anyone have any pics of coords for twinkle sky?
>>
Does anyone have a picture of Shadow Dream Carnival OP being worn? Black would be preferred, but other colors would still be appreciated. I haven't come across any but I suck at finding worn pictures in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 540x720
>>8948014

literally just googled shadow dream carnival OP

are you retarded?
>>
>>8948025
I've yet to see any pictures in black, hence the post. Thanks though, even if you think that I'm retarded. Hope you're having a better day!
>>
>>8948041
you said black was preferred but any color would do, you imbecile

literally just google it next time for fucks sake
>>
There were approximately two worn photos on google, I was hoping to see if there was someone who had a black photo. I did google, again, but thank you!
>>
File: 1459019853317.jpg (318 KB, 450x630) Image search: [Google]
1459019853317.jpg
318 KB, 450x630
>>8948054
Why are you so salty? Jesus christ anon, you're the one who looks bad here, not the noob. For fucks sake.
>>
>>8948057
you can fuck right off, encouraging this spoon feeding bullshit
>>
File: 1442277292623.gif (915 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1442277292623.gif
915 KB, 500x285
>>8948059
It's the fucking lolita general thread. Calm your tits, salt-chan. It's literally what the thread is for. Half the thread is people asking advice about different cuts and worn pics. Sit down and shut the fuck up, if it bothered you so much why one earth did you look up anything in the first place? You're ridiculous.
>>
>>8948062
if I can literally Google the cut and name of a print and find pics they shouldn't have to ask
>>
>>8948064
you do know we often have worn threads on cgl for that specific purpose (finding worn pics) right? and when we don't have them people are perfectly allowed to request them here?
>>
>>8948064
>HURRR DURRR GOOGLE IS UR FRIEND
I just googled it myself and there's on one worn picture for the first four pages or so. It's not like this is a highly photographed dress, anon. You really are making yourself out to be the ass here. You sound way more of a tryhard noob than the OP you're railing against.
>>
>>8948066
yes I know, but they said literally any worn pic would be fine

it took me two seconds on Google to find one

this person is legit retarded
>>
>>8948064
Okay, then produce a black colorway for anon or shut up about spoonfeeding. People are allowed to ask simple questions. If you're assblasted then don't do it, nobody put Mr. Yan's dick in your ear and forced you to do it.
>>
>>8948067
within two pages there are three worn pics

why did op need to ask?

literally

just

Google

you white knights are fucking annoying and I honestly hope you become barren
>>
>>8948042
You need to calm down.
>>
>>8948075
they said ANY COLORWAY would be appreciated you dense cow

if they had said just black I would understand, but they said A N Y C O L O R W A Y is fine
>>
>>8948070
I think you're acting pretty retarded and not the other way around. Stop being a whiny bitch. One picture on google is not proof that the person can't google.

>>8948066
This pretty much.
>>
File: 1442199151916.png (256 KB, 728x745) Image search: [Google]
1442199151916.png
256 KB, 728x745
>>8948082
>posted a picture of a black dress and asked for picture of black being worn
>this butthurt about being called out for being a dick
>>
>>8948085
anon

they said "any colorway" would be fine

contract Ebola
>>
>>8948087
Are you autistic? The other anon was obviously being polite and wanted a picture of the black colorway being worn, since they (and I for that matter) couldn't find one on Google. You're an idiot.
>>
>>8948088
they said "any picture"

not specifically of black

they implied ANY COLOR

do I need to literally screen cap and circle the post for you?
>>
>>8948091
Um, I posted the original one and I was actually just asking for a worn pic of the black colorway. Like >>8948088 said I was just trying to be open to other pictures too since I couldn't find very many on Google.
>>8948075 Thanks, I'm glad everyone on here isn't as rude as this girl is. Sorry to start such a derail on here.
>>
>>8948067
>this guy doesn't know that google results can be different for everyone
anon pls
>>
>>8948095
Also if anyone has a picture of the black colorway being worn, I'd still really appreciate it! Thanks!
>>
cgl has really gone to shit hasn't it huh folks
>>
Can you sperglords stop shitting up threads with your petty semantics?
>>
>>8948218
I feel like the same person has been going thread-to-thread and being a sperglord/troll. The B/S/T thread and I think one other thread has the same derailing going on.
>>
>>8948230
It is the same person. It has been off and on for a good 2-3 months now.
>>
>>8948230
No, I'm the anon in the bst thread. We were discussing the western market until you assumed argument.
>>
>>8948256
>imb4 some other idiot uses the phrase 'mixed-race housewife-chan'

i mean, we all know who it is, but that name is fucking cringy...
>>
>>8948257
you mean you were derailing the thread kek
>>
>>8948257

>bst
>discussion

That's a derailment, anon.
>>
>>8948261
We were the ones who gave her those names, anon.
>>
>>8948278
If you're looking to start drama, go to lolcow not here.
>>
>>8948284
I don't want drama just not good with faces and thought you guys would know.
>>
>>8948278
No it's not Venus and you posted this already on lolcow.
>>
>>8948303
I don't use lolcow just lurk r9k as a guilty pleasure lol (I like how fast the board moves and there are fewer dick threads than /b/)

Thanks for telling me, I wasn't here back in that era of the /cgl/ and so really only know her from bodyline photos.
>>
>>8948318
they don't look anything like what you linked anon.
>>
>>8948318
You do know she was underaged in those, right? So how could that AV woman be her in just 2-3 years?
>>
>>8948076
Suck googles dick more, anon
>>
>>8948318
Haha oh god. Your other browsing option is /b/?
Because the boards are fast?
You sound sad as fuck.
>>
>>8947358
What jsk is it? Have you posted it in the BST thread yet?
>>
File: girlism.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
girlism.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
Hey everyone, does anyone know of a way to buy Girlism if you are not in China?

I'm in the US, if that helps any. Thanks.
>>
>>8948424
You can buy it on taobao with the help of an SS, like everything else there
>>
File: suchafaggot-nhf.jpg (98 KB, 644x680) Image search: [Google]
suchafaggot-nhf.jpg
98 KB, 644x680
>>8948085
Stop using this, there's been better versions made of it.
>>
>>8948512
>being so buttmad about this
I'm gonna use >>8948085 forever just because of this.
>>
>>8948519
They've bitched about it before too.
>>
>>8948528
You're assuming I'm the same person? Last time I mentioned it was nearly two years ago.
>>
>>8948542
that's even worse, kek
>>
What has this thread become? Can you guys all stop being salty, it really doesn't matter that much.

Also >>8948512 don't be salty, anon can use any image they want. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Let's get back on track please.

Does anyone know any good places to get high-quality hair pieces?
>>
>>8948510
I did not realize it was on taobao. Do you know what store?

I have searched its english name, 少女主义, girlism少女主义, 杂志少女主义, everything I can think of on tb, and I have not found it. I'm not sure if it's even published in mainland China.

Wish CG was still around.
>>
File: used up my bernanaba stickers.jpg (11 KB, 425x396) Image search: [Google]
used up my bernanaba stickers.jpg
11 KB, 425x396
>>8948544
>>
>>8945624
The text from the OP states that they didn't think they were "good". Moron.
>>
>>8946324
Why do I have East Asian like ear wax then? Interesting.
>>
>>8947188
Pear shape isn't fat, moron. Try apple.
>>
>>8948654

Do you have a Japanese windchime in your backyard?
>>
>>8948667
underrated post
>>
>>8948667
topkek
>>
>>8948667
Haha no. I just have really flakey ears and I have absolutely no Asian history in my family whatsoever.
>>
I need a piece of advice.
I sold a skirt via LSE and sent with tracking. Now the buyer claims the box arrived empty with a kind of damaged side (but sealed?) and she wants to open a dispute. Who will PP side with?? I already spent most of the money as well. I really don't know what to do, I thought I was safe.
>>
>>8948841
I'm sorry to say they mostly side with buyers. People have already complained about this a lot within the lolita community but everyone still insists on using Paypal so idk what to tell you other than good luck.
>>
>>8948841
I would delete my account asap
>>
>>8948854
Well they still have all my info saved somewhere as well as the buyer.
I mean, it's possible contents get stolen, but why am I to blame if I did everything right?
>>
>>8948855
You are doing anything wrong by closing your paypal account, just taking precaustions because of their history of siding with buyers even when it's obvious the seller didn't do anything wrong. Once she opens the dispute you won't be able to close your account anymore.
>>
I meant to say you are NOT doing anything wrong*
>>
>>8948855
And I'm not sure if this is different depending on your bank and country, but at least in my country even if they have your bank info and they side with the buyer they cannot take money from your bank. They MAY stalk you with letters but I'm not sure if that would even be allowed if you have closed your account before the dispute. You could change to a fake address before deleting.

I know it sounds weird that the best option would be to close your account even if you did nothing wrong, but I've been hearing stories like this in the lolita community for years and years. You could have pictures of the clothes, parcel itself and the receipt with the tracking number and they would still side with the buyer. Again I don't know how it is in each country but she can probably get the money back through her bank or creditcard company and as a result Paypal will turn to you for the money.
>>
Say if I want to buy a burando A-line petticoat, which one has the nicest and which ones are just shit?
>>
>>8948841
On the receipt you got when you sent the package is the weight mentionned? Maybe you can get away by pointing that the skirt obviously was in it, I don't know
>>
>>8948888
The receipt states that the package is about 1 kg, but it wasn't weighted, I had to put the weight in it as I created the shipping label online.
>>
>>8948841
It's your responsibility to make sure that the package is insured. If the package is insured, then maybe you can get money back through the postal service. Also, your proof of tracking should include a weight, which would mean you did ship something.
>>
>>8948894
Did she sign for the package? If she accepted the box damaged, she accepts responsibility. If not, she will need to make an insurance claim with the post office. Usually you both work together to get the insurance money out of the postal service.
>>
>>8948562
I checked girlism's weibo (http://weibo.com/girlism321) , seems like vol.3 isn't out yet (due for early April).
You can still buy vol.2 here, but I don't know if they actually have stock because the taobao page is sold out.
http://cycang.com/index.php?a=p&id=2886
>>
>>8949067
Yes she did, but she insists to get her money back via paypal and wants to open a dispute. It was international so I doubt she will try to get it back from theb postal service.
>>
File: 20839735 (1).jpg (66 KB, 425x567) Image search: [Google]
20839735 (1).jpg
66 KB, 425x567
>>8948884
I love the shape of this petti but it's so expensive, I could buy a dress for that price... Other burando have cheaper petticoats but they don't have this shape. why?
>>
>>8949078
Can you find any sort of proof that she is unreliable?
I was once in a similar situation but found a neg review on tumblr with the buyers e-mail attached and PP sided with me instead
>>
File: 140000170039.jpg (11 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
140000170039.jpg
11 KB, 300x350
>>8948884
I have this one, it's a decent petti that is comfortable and keeps its poof but it's nothing special.
>>
>>8947954
Drag Queens aren't always the same as mtf trans. Most drag Queens are gay men
>>
>>8949093
T.b.h I don't think this 'petti' will give any shape or poof. It's more of an underskirt. Pettis need way more volume than that.
>>
Now that we're on the topic of petticoats, I´m looking for one that goes well with babydoll JSKs, the Moitie one looks like it would but it´s nearly 300 dollars!?
>>
>>8949150
For mmm JSKs like rituals and holy queen I think it would work. I wouldn't wear a super poofy one with that.
>>
>>8949078
ABORT ABORT
If she signed for the package, signature confirmed all that jazz she either A) willingly accepted an empty box or B) is trying to scam you via paypal. Id seriously consider closing your account
>>
>>8949154
The one from Bodyline is very similar after it's deflated (only take like 2 wears)
>>
>>8947421
I'm getting really tired of this transaction. She hasn't paid the second invoice and it's been almost 6 days since the first now. She read my message, but didn't respond. This is just so rude! I don't understand people like this at all. If I go through with this and sell and leave her bad feedback, is there any way to get retaliatory feedback removed if she does that? I don't want my name tarnished because this chick is lazy and inconsiderate. I'm running out of time to get it to the post office this week and I REALLY don't want to drag this out into a second week.
>>
>>8947954
Are you fucking stupid? I love how tumblr thinks they know so much about pronouns, LGBT, and trans people, yet are expecting a drag queen to have female pronouns. Drag queens are almost never trans, sweetie.
>>
>>8949188
there would be if LM had any kind of active moderation but as it is, no.
>>
>>8949078
Get proof from the post office that she signed for it.
>>
So I used japonica to buy something off Fril (because they list it at the bottom of their page as one of many sites to buy something) but I wasn't sure. I looked in the archives and someone said that japonica WOULDN'T order from Fril so now I'm confused. Did I do a bad or was I right? It's making me nervous because the dress I bought is one of my dream dresses and I really hope I didn't fuck it up.
>>
>>8949434
If they list it as a site they can buy from then it should be just fine. Also, I remember a while back some anon in the dream dress thread said they'd successfully ordered from Fril through Japonica, if that helps you feel better.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.