[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old thread is autosaging. Acen is in a month and a half now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: image.jpg (368 KB, 562x1082) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
368 KB, 562x1082
Old thread is autosaging.

Acen is in a month and a half now.
>Are your cosplays ready?
>what are you looking forward too?
>Con stories?
Is it too early to plan a CGL meet up?
>>
Yea.

Making noobs mad at the game room, chilling with bros.

>Con stories?
None I can think of right now.

>Is it too early to plan a CGL meet up?
Better early than on time or late.
>>
>>8941944
Ha, nope but I'm on schedule.
>what are you looking forward to?
Seeing my best friends for the first time in 10 months and wearing my cosplay.

How is the Magic:TG scene at Acen? Are there drafts? I'm taking my boyfriend this year and he wants to know what it will be like.
>>
I still don't know what I want to cosplay, so that probably means no cosplay. Was going to re-use a cheapo one from another con last year but I lost most of it in the hotel. Stupid money lacking and shit body.
>>
>>8941944
Nope!
Fresh meat. I want a cosplaying boyfriend.
>Con stories?
My experiences arent that exciting.
>>
File: U LIKE ANIME TOO.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
U LIKE ANIME TOO.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Nah. Not at all, but I'm taking my time.
First time at Acen, wow. Hope it is pretty pedestrian friendly.
>Con stories?
Tell me what to avoid, cgl. I'll take any veteran advice.
>>
File: 1457058664724.jpg (77 KB, 646x636) Image search: [Google]
1457058664724.jpg
77 KB, 646x636
>>8943089
>Tell me what to avoid
Rave only go-ers and those people that look like they're going to a night out clubbing. They only really show up for the parties, are usually drunk/high and don't know a thing about Acen.

They're also usually loud and obnoxious.
>Aye what you dressed up as
>politely answer and say the series
>claims to almost never watch anime at all
>OH YEAH HAHA I USED TO WATCH EN-YU-YASHA
>Man those Japanese cartoons are weird!
>>
File: image.png (291 KB, 640x574) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291 KB, 640x574
>>8943034
>I want a cosplaying boyfriend
Saaame. Even if I end up not talking to them, looking at cute boys will be nice. >>8943089
Avoid sweaty, drunk, shirtless ravers who try to high five you. They're icky.

Also, beware of bootleg/overpriced merch.
>>
>>8943159
>overpriced merch
>want to buy friend cute alpaca plush
>$35-$40
>several booths all with chinese people selling the same thing
I'd be down if they were like $20 but I am not paying $40 for anything that isn't a body pillow or close to that size range.
>>
>tfw my boyfriend is cosplaying for the first time this acen and he's going to look so fucking good
Proud mama.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 523x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 523x530
>>8943173
>at small local con
>find qt K-ON figure for $35+, not a bootleg so probably a good deal.
>look online, can get it for $15
>Tfw if I had bought it before looking.

Although desu I still find myself buying overpriced merch.
>>8943425
What cosplay, Anon?
>>
>>8943034
>Fresh meat. I want a cosplaying boyfriend.
>>8943159

I'd offer but I'm incredibly unattractive. If you know some way to make the unattractive attractive, i'd be willing to be the best mannequin.
>>
Question for all of you Chicagulls.
what do you know of anime midwest? my finals week is right after acen so it's sadly off the table, but midwest is much more forgiving to my schedule. I have never been to either... pros/cons?
>>
>>8941944
I sure am.
Chilling with friends and playing video games.
>Con stories?
My wig turned into an absolute mess and tangle after the fire alarm got pulled at Katsucon. I'm trying hard to salvage it even though I already bought another one.
>>
>>8943801
Midwest isn't tiny but it's way smaller. Weapons policy is incredibly lax since I met a guy with a real sword, and one girl had a functioning airsoft gun. Chamber was empty but still real enough to not be allowed at Acen. Midwest has more lolita focus with tons more stuff to buy and meet ups. Also it's well organized at least. Personally I prefer Acen for the crowd and Artist Alley selection since there are much better artists.
>>
>>8944180

Midwest is way better organized. No power tripping IRT. Good schedule and main events, but they suck at photoshoots and security. Smaller but big enough.

ACEN is bigger and sometimes gets guests I couldn't see otherwise. Super late to announce stuff, but sometimes good announcements. Reg sucks unless you get mailing.
>>
Kanji has been ready. Still waiting on Hanayo wig. Johnny won't get finished in time
Meeting y'all again and some of the panels. Will also be the 1st anime con I go to where I can legally drink so might get a buzz going on later in the night
>Con stories?
Not a con story, but planning
>Started a group chat on Facebook with all 5 my friends who are coming to ACEN
>Besides me, only 2 are replying to the chat and out of the 2, only 1 has his badge paid
>The other 2 I can't get into contact with by phone, text, or facebook and if they bail everyone else is going to bail too
HOO BOY!
>>
For the most part! Waiting to get some stuff in for classic UC Gundam and some stuff for AoT. Have several retro cosplays, hoping that they are somewhat recognizable.

I'm so stoked to try the Battletech Pods for the first time - I've waited years. Panels, the rave, basically everything. This is my first ACen, so I'm really happy to go.

I'm coming from a long way away though, so I'm not looking forward to the train ride.

>Con stories?
None yet, but planning on making some.

>Is it too early to plan a CGL meet up?
I'd be down to plan! I'm coming from a long way away and basically know nobody in IL, so meeting people would be awesome.
>>
>>8943143

>rave only go-ers

wish I could find that rage-inducing forum thread where ravers asked "what is cosplay?" and talked about how weird the anime people were at the ACen rave. I think it has been lost to history at this point, but it summed up everything wrong with rave-only attendees.
>>
>>8945501
>>what are you looking forward too?
>I'm so stoked to try the Battletech Pods for the first time - I've waited years. Panels, the rave, basically everything. This is my first ACen, so I'm really happy to go.

They're certainly different. They actually run a modified version of Mechwarrior 4 so if you've played that, you'll know whats what. Personally I couldn't get the torso twist to work so fighting was a bit pointless (make sure you ask the attendant what control does that) so I spent my time playing with the cockpit. It has several MFDs (multi-function displays) you can cycle through various info (weapons, HTAL armor diagram, etc.) And of course a throttle and joystick. Pretty neat to try once, at least. I personally wouldn't brave the line twice tho.

I've been to Acen before and it's a right lovely convention. Have fun!
>>
There gonna be any Xrd tournaments at ACEN?
>>
>>8945501
Go to the Oregon trail panel
You will not regret it.
>>
>>8946229
Aww yeah, it's been awhile since I've played MW4, but cool.

I'll have to check about that - if anything I'm a /m/an at heart, so just the chance to play in the cockpit is amazing in itself. I'm going to wait a bit further one of the nights to get a couple rounds in when the line's less deep, though I'm sure the first time I'm going to be too busy just playing with all the doo-dads to worry about anything else.

Thank you, and I'm planning on it!
>>
>>8946443
I got recommended that by the friend I'm going with.

It's in my planner!
>>
Okay, first ACen time retro cos guy again -

Stupid question, but is there any serious tabletop gaming going on? Usually I hit up the TTG con circuit doing business - but cosplay and general anime/manga goodness is always appreciated so I hit up what I can as well just to have fun.

ALA and SakuraCon had decent if not too elaborate setups for tabletop games - I'm not looking to spend too much time playing TTG, but if there's like anyone running a Record of Lodoss War one shot I'm going to be first in line to play.

Any ideas what it's like?
>>
>>8941944

>Con stories?

>be in elevator at my second ACen ever
>woman wearing incredibly skimpy Chocolate Misu costume enters
>sweat bullets, say hello
>Asuka's voice responds "hi, are you enjoying the convention?"
>it's fucking Tiffany Grant
>chat about Evangelion for three floors
>>
File: 1447502080292.jpg (13 KB, 203x269) Image search: [Google]
1447502080292.jpg
13 KB, 203x269
>Erica Mendez announced as guest
>Heileen 2
I don't know if I should be surprised or confused. Maybe both.
>>
>>8947673
Im pretty happy about ericka. Met her once at another con she was chill as fuck.
>>
I just got my supplies, so I technically haven't even started.

>what are you looking forward to?
Private photoshoots and room parties with my Chicago crew.

>Con stories?
Successfully eating throughout the weekend.
>>
>>8946279
Their should be given its going to drop soon.
>>
>>8947673
The only thing I know about her is that she voiced Ryuko in KlK
>>
>>8949062
That's just the thing. She's a Literally who but I didn't know an indie western otome game had someone like her. Looking at wikipedia the only roles worth name dropping seem to be from Sailor Moon, Danganronpa and KLK.
>>
http://www.acen.org/performer-announcement-samurai-dan-and-jillian/

I see this Samurai Dan guy's name every Acen but I never care each time. Should I?
>>
>>8949177
>04/06/16(Wed)12:33:41 No.8949177
Seems like he and his wife do a martial arts/combat stage show with some comedy bits.

Never heard of him before, but seems like it's their live entertainment guy. Probably not missing much if you miss out unless you want to see sword throwing and all that kind of stuff.
>>
>>8949125
She's part of the Love Live dub as well as the Your Lie in April dub so it could be partially because of those?
>>
>>8949347
She was recently cast as Gon for HunterXHunter dub, i think she was Aladdin in Magi as well.
>>
File: 1452800299600.jpg (247 KB, 671x680) Image search: [Google]
1452800299600.jpg
247 KB, 671x680
>>8949497
>Gon for HunterXHunter dub
Either the trailer was just a series of bad lines or only Leorio and Kurapika sounded remotely decent. I really wanted a HxH 2011 dub but not like this.
>>
Who's all going to be there Thursday night?
>>
Why do people go to acen to just get drunk and go to a rave...
>>
File: 1439390523321.gif (238 KB, 269x202) Image search: [Google]
1439390523321.gif
238 KB, 269x202
>>8941944
not even close
buying merch, i really wanna stock up on sweet lolita accessories
>Con stories?
none worth mentioning

>mfw strapped for cash and have so much to work on for cosplay
>>
>>8951404
>Why do people go to (insert con) to just get drunk and go to a (insert activity)

maybe that's what they enjoy :^)
>>
>>8941944
Still haven't gotten around to making a prop sword but otherwise yes.
Oregon Trail, chilling with a friend from Touhoucon
>Con stories
Left something for a prop at home, but older brother's in a group that was performing at ACen in 2012 so he took it with him to give to me. I meet him in the hotel lobby while decked out as Madoka. Awkward sibling meeting fun times.
>>
>>8951404
Some people go for the gameroom only. Others just go to the panels. Ravers just go to the rave for drugs and get drunk

It's annoying and it sucks but that's people. Blame ACEN for focusing on more on the raves than the cons.
>>
>>8944454
>wanting to attend a convention run by Ryan Kopf

Honey, no.
>>
>>8952337
The guy radiates creep but at least the con is run well.
>>
>Erica Lindbeck
Again literally who? Also has a role in /magi, Danganronpa and Love Live.
>>
File: image.png (839 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
839 KB, 1024x768
All of my cosplays are officially done! Now I can just keep saving money for merch.

Also
>a friend of mine decides he can't make it, gotta pay for school
>okay
>other friend is acting flaky now, but says he wants to go.
>refuses to pay me
>has until May 1, but I want him to pay me asap because I know how he can be.
>it'll probably just be me and my other friend.
>100% okay with this but god damn it let me know so I can change hotels
>>
>>8949177

If you see Dan and Jillian once, then you never have to see them again. At smaller cons it's sort of funny to watch him get drunk and ignore his smoking hot 10/10 wife.
>>
>>8952819
>>8952337

I worked in con ops for him once and he just sat quietly at a laptop whenever he was in the room. Dunno what your experiences are or if you just believe whatever you've read online.
>>
>>8953610
I saw him during the rave. It was gross.
>>
HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED
Photoshoots I guess? and meeting new people
>Con stories?
Like two years ago when a bud and I were making our way back to the hotel at midnight we were crossing the street but then saw a cop car dashing in at like 50mph so we sprinted halfway across the street and the cop pulled over and yelled at us how we could be in jail for life. He said he was in an emergency but somehow had time to stop and harass teenagers. like the literal only offense my friend and I did was jaywalking.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 596x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 596x470
Badges have been mailed!
>>
>>8947018
It is a sad empty room off of video gaming with little going on. gencon used to sponsor a great open gaming library but that was absent last year. I know some people really into Weiss who go but they mainly play in their rooms.
>>
>>8956621
What are you talking about? That one hall way for table top gaming is always packed.
>>
>>8957194
If there's a panel nearby then yes otherwise peak in sometime. It's usually a few people playing magic. You could be referring to the games library which was packed but they didnt have it last year.
>>
>tfw staff

>>8949177

They do a cards against humanity panel, which I highly recommend. They usually get some of the VA guests to judge and read cards with them.

>>8953610

I really hope you're not trying to imply that someone's behavior in con ops of all places is at all representative of who they actually are as a person.
>>
>>8957962

>cards against humanity

Kill me. The cringiest, most reddit-tier shit imaginable.
>>
>>8957345

You mean the board games library, right?
I'm like 99% sure they did have it last year. Me and my friends tried to play Space Hulk but bombed it.
>>
>>8957965
This.
I used to play this game until I kept losing to unfunny try hards with reddit and 9gag humor.
>>
>>8958344
The games is better when played with friends honestly. Inside jokes and all that.
>>
>>8955412
Careful, anon. No joke, I had a friend who was stopped jaywalking in Chicago and had to do many hours of community service.
>>
>>8958601
Wow what? That's pretty shitty
>>
>>8958601
>Chicago
There's your problem.
>>
>>8958761

Seriously, jaywalking is dangerous, glad the cop caught the dumbass before he caused an accident.
>>
>>8955412
I had the police stop me (I was driving) right outside the fucking hotels at 2am a couple years back when I was on my way back from getting food. His reason for pulling me over was my plates were from a ways away and I didn't seem have a reason to be out there that late. I was wearing a cosplay. Other costumed people were loitering around smoking.
Didn't even get any kind of warning he just let me go.
>>
>>8959276
Honestly as long as there aren't cars on either side then it's not that big of deal. You just have to make sure you're not playing Chicken with traffic
>>
A question to those of you who go to ACen or conventions in general, regularly:

I've seen numerous costumes with extremely large wings. However, I was under the impression that costumes couldn't extend more than 6 inches from your body. If that's the case, why are there so many people walking around with those sort of costumes? What makes their costume valid under those rules?
>>
>>8959481
That rule is most enforced in the busiest areas of a con, like the dealers room.
>>
>>8958344

>I kept losing to unfunny try hards with reddit and 9gag humor.

For some reason whenever I play against people their edgy cards

>masturbating into a pool of children's tears

etc always win, but when I play them they NEVER win. It's like there's a comedy nuclear option and I'm not allowed to use it. But yeah, as >>8958524
says, it's way more fun when you're playing with friends and family.
>>
>>8959701

What would be proper protocol in those situations? They're clearly still around. Do they have friends helping them? Do they fold them in as they walk around, or do they just detach them and reattach them for photos in busy areas?

I'm asking because a friend of mine is working on a costume like this and he's worried the effort might be for nothing when he can't wear it due to the 6" or 4' prop rule, whichever one is being applied.
>>
>>8956591
Just got mine in the mail. Not even excited because none of my cosplays are ready and I'm about 6 days away from ordering something off amazon pre made and likely ill fitting.

>>8957965
I first witnessed it at a party. I was not amused.
>>
>>8959701
You should be cool as long as you ain't in an enclosed space. Outdoors they wouldn't care of course.

How is everyone progressand planning going so far? I for one can't wait to get paid this Friday so I can start putting money aside for the con. Debating if I should do Will Call even through I'm only going Saturday.
>>
>>8959896
From the prop rules, your friend just have to detach it and reassemble it for photos.

>>8959971
I'm being lazy and heading to the store on the weekend to get stuff to make a sword. Other than that I think I'm done. I think.
>>
>>8960103

> you'll just have to detach it and reassemble it

Gotcha. The wings are detachable anyway.

Because the wings are directly attached to his hands when worn (think bat wings), would folding them in as you walk around permissible as well? Like, keeping your arms tucked in, sort of like, hugging yourself, so that the surface area of the wing is consistently within 6 inches in front of you?
>>
>>8960113
It might work but you might need to ask a staff member or someone else with wing experience to be sure.

Also got my badge today. Wish they'd print our real names in a bit smaller font or at least on the back of our badge.
>>
>>8960167
>Wish they'd print our real names in a bit smaller font or at least on the back
I think it looks fine. Though I would it rather be on the back too.
>>
Shit, all this talk of large wings and rules against wearing cumbersome stuff in open areas reminds me of how many fewer people used to attend the con.

>Bean Bandit cosplayer wandering around mostly-empty hallways, handcuffed to an actual car door
>MechaGodzilla two people wide lumbering down sidewalk towards Dealers Hall
>Giant Domo-kuns everywhere

You'd struggle through the lobby wearing some of that shit now.
>>
>>8959971
I'm waiting on my Love Live school outfit right now and I ordered a foam head to keep wig on so I don't have to keep putting it in plastic bag.

I need to get black and white fleece to make my onigiri plush, but I don't know of any arts and crafts store that sells it (Michaels didn't have it)

I'm also debating on not doing Kanji this ACEN since I need to use spirit gum to keep wig on and I hated the Spirit Gum on my scalp for over 12 hours
>>
File: When your bomb doesn't go off.jpg (23 KB, 448x373) Image search: [Google]
When your bomb doesn't go off.jpg
23 KB, 448x373
>all these literally who guests
Why though? Is it so hard to get someone notable who isn't Laura Bailey? I'd like to meet Liam O'Brian or even Matt Mercer. With the money they charge I'm not sure if it's to pay for damages to the hotel or what.
>>
doesnt the con have a shit load people visit yearly now? I have this paranoid fear chiraq culture will visit the con.
>>
>>8960535
video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_oehRxDiio
>>
>>8960535

>Chiraq culture

It's Rosemont, dude. Taking the blue line all the way out there just to fuck with a bunch of anime weirdoes isn't the baddies from the South Side's style. Why fuck with a suburban neighborhood filled with bored cops when they can get up to Lakeview and snatch some purses in less than 30 minutes?
>>
>>8960535
Rosemount is full of upper class white people. The only thing you would need to worry about are people giving you the stink eye if you're in cosplay.
>>
File: 1401033451469.jpg (68 KB, 567x514) Image search: [Google]
1401033451469.jpg
68 KB, 567x514
>>8960535
>I have this paranoid fear chiraq culture will visit the con.
I'll bring a shiv just for you.
>>
>>8960535
Lol Rosemont is a mostly white area. Don't worry, no scary hood niggas gonna rob you of your animu shit.
>>
>>8960957
Now I'm reminded of these black guys that raided an apartment and stole all the person's touhou shit
>>
>>8960993
What???
>>
>>8960535

It's pretty much inevitable, but who knows.

I'd be more worried about a gas attack at the Hyatt. But I guess since this isn't a furry con it may be safer...
>>
>>8961003
This guy posted on twitter that while he raided apartments (I think this was the Baltimore riot) he found an apartment with a bunch of of anime shit and dangled a touhou plush and was like "lol this grown man playing with dolls". I can't find the picture unfortunately
>>
File: tumblr_nih1wy1wwv1rnx42io1_500.gif (351 KB, 419x233) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nih1wy1wwv1rnx42io1_500.gif
351 KB, 419x233
>>8960993
>>8961034
Wut?
>>
File: 1401687237748.png (257 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1401687237748.png
257 KB, 480x640
>>8961034

>mfw the guy who robbed me makes fun of my stuff on social media
>mfw I'm too embarrassed to send the cops after him
>>
>>8961789
Tell him that stealing your waifu means the end of his laifu.
>>
File: image.png (435 KB, 637x599) Image search: [Google]
image.png
435 KB, 637x599
Maybe I'm just getting older, but the panels sound really fucking lame this year. There's a few that I'll (try) to get in to but...
>Gender Identity in Anime
>Gender in Cosplay
O-Okay I guess??
>>
>>8962498
Who let tumblr have a panel?
>>
>>8962507

They had 5 last year, though every single one got cancelled.
>>
>>8962498
>gender in cosplay
So tempted to go just to fuck with everyone
>>
File: 1459990210235.png (330 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1459990210235.png
330 KB, 500x380
>mfw people apply dumblr logic to anything japanese
>>
>>8962498
I don't understand why there is a "Zombie Survival 101" panel. First, aren't we completely over zombies? And second, didn't the one last year completely bomb? I was waiting for the panel that was after generic zombie survival and every time someone walked out I heard them say "man, that was terrible."
>>
File: 15hdus.png (71 KB, 639x352) Image search: [Google]
15hdus.png
71 KB, 639x352
>Hentarmageddon is 9:30-10:45 on Saturday

While I'm pleased they've decided it's ready for prime time (and pissed I'm not running it the year when they do), I'm not sure how I feel about a traditionally super-late-night panel competing with the formal dance AND fucking Soap Bubble...

Also

>AMV panel

Oh fuck yes, finally!

>It's at 9 in the fucking morning

WHY
>>
>>8963140
Good thing I'm not interested in the formal dance or the soap bubble
>>
I heard a couple anons say there is a Love live panel and/or meetup on Friday but I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>8963168
There's definitely a meet up on Friday, in the evening I believe. Check the meet up spread sheet. Not sure about the panel.
>>
File: image.png (86 KB, 387x464) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 387x464
>>8963140
>having any panel at 9 in the goddamn morning

Everyone will be too exhausted/hungover to go to that shit on Saturday. And if it's Friday/Sunday they'll be on their way there or on their way back.
>they're actually expecting people will get up early for a Christianity in anime panel.
>>
>>8963210
>Christianity in anime panel
What the absolute fuck? Is Vic Mignogna running that?
>>
>Cosplay Positivity
>To inform and educate cosplayers new and old about bullying and harassment in the community and to spread a positive message to everyone.
How the fuck do these things get the green light?
>>
>>8963290
>dead
>>
>>8963339
Not to mention there's
>Internet Toxicity
>Gender Identity in Anime
>Zombie Survival 101
>Autism in the Anime Community
>>
>it's been 4 years since Eva 3.0 came out
>there's 4 Eva panels
what the fug
>>
>>8963259

that early in the morning? He'll still be extricating himself from a fangirl's hotel room
>>
>>8963347
oh my god...and probably one or two homestuck panels at least. i believe last year there were three.
>>
>>8963347
>>Autism in the Anime community
You're joking right? Please be a joke
>>
>>8963347
and 5 or 6 "ask a ---" panels. can't find a lot of good panels I want to attend this year...
>>
>Japanese Hip Hop panel
That would had been a good panel to go to if I wasn't arriving in Chicago around 1PM :/
>>
>>8963168
meetup is at 6pm on Friday!
>>
>>8963556
Yeah I saw. It sucks since it's almost the same time as the SMT/Persona shoot. Basically I'll have to choose on if I should go as Kanji or Hanayo Friday now.
>>
>>8963352
There will probably always be eva panels. At least it was revolutionary and there is a lot to talk about and make panels for. What I don't understand is why there is an Ouran High School Host club Q&A.
>>
Anyone ever go to the Umineko or DanganRonpa "this is a case for the audience to figure out" style panels? Are they usually enjoyable, or are they usually cringe?
>>
I think this is the first year that I'm not excited about ACen...got my badge and my new cosplay is all set, but I'm just not feeling it yet. Maybe the hype will set in in a few weeks or so...
>>
if anyone has room space for 2 people please respond immediately
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 500x563
>>8953235
>all of my cosplays are done
I take that back. Since I have a lot of time left I decided to go back and improve on some areas.
>>
File: I got myself a paper clip.gif (29 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
I got myself a paper clip.gif
29 KB, 557x605
>tfw the guest is just right
http://www.acen.org/guest-announcement-patrick-seitz/
>>
>>8964744
I've been to two Umineko case solving panels. They're good and the host himself is a cool dude. He usually gives out murder mystery tabletop games that have anime style art to the winner of his panels each year.
>>
>>8967222
>tfw the guest is just right
Too bad the cosplay list isn't this year. What happened? It's lacking so hard.
>>
>hanayo outfit at post office
While I'm glad it's here there's that worry in my mind that it won't fit.
>>
File: Aoi really faggot.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Aoi really faggot.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>Psycho-Pass: An anime from Japan

Do these fucking retards not know what an anime is?
>>
>>8967921
It's a Japanese anime. Duh famalam
>>
>>8967005
I've got a 2 queen bed room at the Aloft that I'm willing to share. I also have another room that I'm willing to transfer to anyone looking for their own room.
>>
>>8968456

How would you go about a transfer?
And is the room reservation have no-charge cancellation?
>>
>>8968668

I called the hotel and they stated that the party I would transfer the room to would need to call in and give them their information. I of course would need to know who I am transferring the room to, since the hotel would need me to verify.

The room reservation states that there is no cancellation fee unless you cancel the day before. If you were to cancel at that time, you would be charged one night's stay.
>>
>none of the photoshoots line up with my cosplay schedule

Ah well, looks like I'll have to search for an unofficial meet up or get in touch with cosplayers on social media planning to do similar cosplays on the same days as me.
>>
>>8968721
Not the person who asked originally but I would be interested in that room if the other person isn't. Email me at [email protected].

I would really appreciate it.
>>
>>8968456
I'm interested in sharing. How many people do you have right now?
>>
Can anyone tell me what Hentarmageddon is? Description isn't very helpful.
>>
>>8970258
They show hentai and play games with it. Also dickgirls and shit. Lots of dickgirls and shit
>>
>>8970268
>and shit
Literally or figuratively? Nightshift Nurses was being screened late night last year.
>>
>>8970272
You should have went to G-Spot Express instead, that was intense
>>
>>8970272
Yes literal
>>
File: 1408430275218.jpg (41 KB, 437x471) Image search: [Google]
1408430275218.jpg
41 KB, 437x471
>>8970370
Buono.
>>
File: 1452043518714.png (482 KB, 500x604) Image search: [Google]
1452043518714.png
482 KB, 500x604
Hanayo shipped out the other day, but I am so far behind on Plague Knight. The good thing is that my last day of school is tomorrow so once that's out of the way I can put all of my focus on my days off towards that.
Patrick Seitz, and mostly just chilling with friends/boyfriend. Occasionally panels are good, but the past couple of years have been pretty lame as far as panels go.
>Con stories?
Not directly me, but my boyfriend's sister was in the hotel room under the guys who threw the vodka bottle and cracked the dome back in 2012, I think it was.
>>
>>8970258
There's some background information and history about hentai and playing games like "what that's sound?" and "trap or no trap". It's really fun.
>>
>>8969941
It's just me at the moment.
>>
When's the best time to advertise a room? I too have plenty of free space, but if I'm gonna be rooming with strangers I'd be putting a higher price on their stay. I was thinking splitting between the number of people. Or a flat rate of $50 a day ($125 Thurs~Sat and such)

I've honestly never roomed with a stranger but I do enjoy the thought of having money in hand.
>>
>>8971316
Probably right around now when the pressure is on to get a room and people start getting desperate.

As for pricing, I was figuring that I would split it evenly among roomates. I never thought about charging more, since there would be a possibility that not everyone would get a bed.
>>
>>8970258

Panelist here!

Games include "What's that Sound," where the audience listens to sound clips from hentai/yaoi and tries to guess what they are, "Hentaidol," a dubbing competition with yaoi, straight, and yuri pairings, "Trap or No Trap," which is pretty much what it says on the tin, and more...there's always goofy shit that gets thrown to the audience for the mass participation games (dinosaurs, stickers, etc) and a couple years ago we had prizes from Tenga for the contest games. Last year they didn't answer. :( Gonna try and hit up Pleasure Chest and other sex shops, see if any of them will donate some rewards this year.

Typically we provide a lot of background/history for hentai and yaoi and the various mediums they appear in as well. This year I'm out of town and my co-panelists are running the show; they're probably gonna focus more on games and less on info.

And there's video content.

Figures we'd finally move to prime time the year I have to go to a goddamn wedding, but I have faith in my lieutenants. ...mostly.
>>
What the fuck.

I just checked the pannels and burlesque is gone. How am I going to masturbate during a panel now?
>>
>>8971285
If you're interested in hosting two autists I'd like to know the details, you can post here or email me if you want.

[email protected]
>>
>>8972174
On second thought, never mind. Can't share a room with someone with such a lame email.
>>
>>8972174
I saw your post on the ACEN forum and tried to make contact, but the people who run the forums literally have not signed on in weeks to validate my account.
>>
>>8947673
Went to a panel hosted by her last year. She was a lot of fun.
>>
Just found out C-Show is going to be a guest at this, that alone really makes me want to come.
>>
File: 20160420_230237.jpg (4 MB, 3187x1793) Image search: [Google]
20160420_230237.jpg
4 MB, 3187x1793
>>8971635
>tfw I still have one of the dinosaurs you gave out.
>>
i'll be the dude with long blonde hair cosplaying a slav ;)

please say hi, i would love to chill!
>>
>>8972720
cosplay a slav?

are you just going to wear a tracksuit and hold a bottle a vodka?
>>
My Mr Foster cosplay is pretty much completed,Just need to tint the lenses on my mask.
Pretty much just Ironfest next year,plus Aust comicon if I end up going
>Con stories?
Was at Ironfest this year, me and my mates all got shit monk outfits to fuck around with. Some conquistador guy asked us to follow some king dude around, since the theme was holy grail. We didn't thank fuck, it looked autistic as fuck
>>
File: walking-dead.jpg (75 KB, 785x510) Image search: [Google]
walking-dead.jpg
75 KB, 785x510
I found out today I can still go but I am unprepared. As a last minute thing would it be acceptable to go as abraham from walking dead? My group is non matching and my gf decided she was going as female darryl so I picked mine cause I figured she would want us to match. This is my first con so I'm really worried I will be shunned by being a non anime char. Should I just go plain cloths to save the embarrassment?
>>
If anyone needs two roomies myself and a friend, mid 20s, both female, are looking for a room in a close hotel. We'd want to share our own bed and willing to pay more to have a less crowded room.
>>
I need some accessories for Joel, but still ready regardless. Same guy from last thread.
Need to start Nabstablook, but eh its not a huge priority.
Also wanna walk around the floor as Ninja Brian for a bit. probably just find a cheap costume.

Oregon-fucking-Trail.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>8977791
>shunned
>embarrassment
where do you think you are? Quit acting ridiculous.
>>
>>8977791
>I'm really worried I will be shunned by being a non anime char
Only a /cgl/ autist would care. It doesn't matter what the theme of the con is, everyone will cosplay anything (with some exception but Acen isnt one of them). I've done /co/ and vidya related cosplay at Acen and people practically swarm me for pictures.
>>
>>8977791
homestucks alone are evidence that nobody gives a fuck what you cosplay as
>>
>>8977889
My other roomate just dropped out. I have a 2 queen bed room at the Aloft O"hare. It's just me at the moment. Feel free to reply if you are interested.
>>
>>8978572
Include the price at least yo
>>
>>8978576
It's 450 dollars for the room, so 150 per person split evenly.
>>
>>8978081
>>8978340
>>8978523
Thanks it was end of my work day and I had spent the whole day freaking out about finding a costume I just panicked and forgot everything I've been reading on here to prep myself for my first con see you all there
>>
>>8978815
Also, there's photoshoots dedicated to all kinds of non animu stuff. Like Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, wrestling (or maybe that was Midwest) Tales of seires, ect. Prepare yourself for the onslaught of Deadpool, FNaF and other dank meme cosplays.
>>
>>8979129
The fact that we are going to get even more Deadpool cosplays this year makes me cringe
>>
Who else just now starting on their cosplay?
>>
>>8979145
>c2e2
>deadpool constantly in my range of vision the entire time
Marvel vs Capcom 3 was a mistake. After all the lolsorandumb jokes hit, suddenly Deadpool on everything. It had its charm at first, but 12 year olds don't know when to let things die.
>>
>>8960535

I have this paranoid fear that out of towners like you are gonna ruin the con with your purse clutching bullshit.
Relax. It's not fucking detroit.
>>
>>8963352

it's the gift that keeps on giving
unfortunately
>>
>>8981569

Dude, c'mon, we're a midwest convention. Of course some people are gonna feel weird about going to something near Chicago, we live in a bunch of states composed mostly of corn, soy, and void.
>>
>>8982811
only certain parts of chicago are bad, and Rosemont is an upper class white people area filled with high end hotels near a major airport

you're not gonna get nigged at Acen unless you're incredibly unlucky
>>
>>8983107
This. As someone who lives in one of the worst ghettos all you have to do is get a few miles out and suddenly it's like none of those shock stories even exist. And this is while still being in the city.

In fact the worst thing that may even happen would be running into a con drunk or raver who wants to act a fool because their upper class parents keep a tight leash on them. Black weebs aren't cool enough to steal your purse.
>>
>>8983107

Oh, I know, dude, I live in the city. But when I was growing up in the suburbs and we went to dinner at a fancy restaurant in, say, Edgewater or Evanston, I swore we'd gone to "The City." I thought River North was "downtown," I had no idea where the Loop was, I thought the entire south and west sides of Chicago were one big gang war zone, etc. And I grew up 20 minutes outside of the city!

Now put yourself in, like...Dubuque, Iowa, or Wauconda, IL, or Assfuck, Nebraska or Whereverthefuck Michigan. Chicagoland all becomes Chicago, and Chicago is where gangsters live.
>>
Anyone have room at a close hotel? I have to go by myself this year as my only weeb friend moved out of state.

I'll buy the beer.
>>
>>8983319
I think aloft anon is still here. I too am at the aloft.
>>
>>8960535
You should be more concerned about some obese sweaty raver rubbing their folds on you as they pass by than getting mugged.
>>
File: 1455092276830.jpg (27 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
1455092276830.jpg
27 KB, 313x254
>>8983382
>late night
>wearing rave clothes
>sweaty, pasty white kid slaps my behind
>looks underage
I should have reported them.
>>
File: 997.gif (179 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
997.gif
179 KB, 400x225
>Be in Rosemount anime con
>Get mugged, shot, and told my waifu is shit
Fucking Rosemount!
>>
>>8983388
The year before last I think? Maybe the year before that. It was really hot and I got gross outside so I was just trying to make the loop back to the AA and cool off. There was a line of dripping weebs at the corner with the little path and flowers and they were all asking for hugs from people in order to get through. I just held my bag up between us and marched by asap.
>>
File: 1395901999004.gif (1007 KB, 273x429) Image search: [Google]
1395901999004.gif
1007 KB, 273x429
>>8983382
>People gawking at cosplayers, you can clearly tell they were there specifically for the rave
>Everyone smells like alcohol, marijuana, cat piss, and body odor
>>
>>8983319
There's still room left.
>>
>>8983319
Aloft anon here, still have space if you're interested.
>>
>>8960535
>>8960680

Different anon. I agree. Rosemont gets a little sketchy once you get near River or Winona Street, but it's still far away/cry from the South side. Hang around anywhere between the airport and the con center, and you're fine.

You should be more concerned about rowdy/creepy congoers. Theft and vandalism has happened at big party cons like Acen.
>>
>>8961803
>underrated post
>>
File: 8apDBk5.jpg (111 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
8apDBk5.jpg
111 KB, 600x400
>>8983388

>you're at the rave and this guy slaps your ass. what do you do?

Seriously though that fucking sucks. Hope someone kicked his ass.
>>
>>8983656

don't be a dick, man
>>
Are the girls that go to acen slutty? If so how slutty?
>>
>>8984691
Yes.

Just remember anon-kun, the level of slutty is always directly correlated with number of things there aren't cures for.
>>
File: 1461523642442.jpg (55 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
1461523642442.jpg
55 KB, 360x359
>>8984691
>Trying to get laid at an anime con
Hope you like fat hoes or crazy bitches
>>
>>8984717
I like vagina. Will be worth it
>>
>>8984691
Yes but like one of the anons said, hope you like fat bitches and nutjobs/girls with daddy issues.

Also enjoy your stds.
>>
>>8984895
>>8984717
>>8984697

Mad girls general.
>>
>>8985891
uh oh. Somebody doesn't like the truth.

Seriously though, the girls who do like to fuck random strangers at anime cons aren't exactly... All there. But hey, you do you.
>>
>>8984691

It's basically the same as all the other anons have been saying.

Attended ACEN last year and there was more than a fair share of those girls who seemed to be completely unhinged . To add to that, Cook County is a well known hot bed for various STDs.

Anon, are you really willing to roll that dice?
>>
>>8985891
As a girl who has tried to make friends with other girls at acen, most of them are nuts and I regretted ever extending an olive branch to anyone. I mostly just keep with my existing friend network now.
>>
>>8983800

Yes I am interested. Can you email me

[email protected]
>>
File: 1405987352918.png (137 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1405987352918.png
137 KB, 250x250
>spend days to weeks planning cosplay
>wont even be able to wear it
>can't lose fat fast enough to pull off 98% complete cosplay
>completely out of spare cash
/cgl/ has destroyed my views on cosplay and I hate I care so much about looking perfect.
>>
>>8985891
Lol nigga I'm a dude. You're just upset that you cant handle blunt honestly. We just trying to help you not get stuck with a STD or sticking in a crazy bitch.

It's all fun and games fucking a crazy bitch at a con until they pull a knife on your homeboy's brother a few months later when ya chilling. I rather hurt your feelings right here and now and get you upset with the truth rather than have your feelings hurt or well being in danger at ACEN because you're fucking horny.

Crazy con slut pussy is amazing but there are more risks than rewards my dude. Just date a sane, normal girl you meet at a con, you don't even have to fuck her at acen just date her and have a nice happy relationship my dude.

(I just wanna help people not do the same mistake I did, that's all)
>>
>>8984691

Bunch of fat midwesterners and niggers dude, don't get your hopes up
>>
>>8941944

Yes, Kaden from FE:Fates is the new one this year

Photoshoots, a few panels

>Con stories?
VIP Suite at the Hyatt now 4 years running, best kind of room to party in
>>
Nope. Sitting at my sewing machine right now, taking a sanity break.

The idol hell of a weekend I'm going to have, also running my panel again. It's been a while.

>Con stories?

Other than echoing the same shit about the rave that's been said in this thread previously (getting felt up by sweaty weaboos), not really.
>>
File: image.jpg (400 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400 KB, 1800x1800
So since we're now counting down, why not post your lineups?
>>
>>8987992
Sounds good.
>>
File: cosplays copy.png (151 KB, 752x396) Image search: [Google]
cosplays copy.png
151 KB, 752x396
>>8987992
As I've said before, my main cosplay may not even be a thing despite all the work I've put into it. But Robin and Alex are pretty much done.
>>
>>8986019
>>8986288
>>8986304

didn't realize there were so many mormons going to acen this year
>>
File: Acen 2016 cosplays.jpg (728 KB, 969x362) Image search: [Google]
Acen 2016 cosplays.jpg
728 KB, 969x362
I was going to plan my cosplay schedule around there being an Ace Attorney shoot but it doesn't look like there is going to be one this year so all plans are tentative based on how much discomfort I feel like putting myself through.
>>
>>8987207
You're actually not wrong
>>
>>8988094
ugh i was seriously hoping for one too, what with the anime out now and all.
>>
>>8986672
I know that feel. I was on track for losing the right amount of weight for my cosplay. But then life caught up with me and I'm plateauing. I know I'm not a ham planet but I'm still worried about ending up in a bad cosplay thread.
>>
Ugh, me and my gf decided to skip cosplay this year to save money, only to come across extra cash a few days ago. Might throw together something and make a fem version of an old outfit. Gonna be really jealous if I run into a good Hyper Light Drifter cosplay now lol

Some of the panels. Exhibit hall (of course). If I remember arcade is supposed to be free this year. If that's the case, I'll be happy ^_^

>Con stories?
I wish I had good ones but I'm so damn shy lol. I never run into anything or one crazy
>>
>>8946443
>>8951662
Is the Oregon Trail panel really that good? I know it's SUPER popular, but so is Hentarmageddon (which is so tryhard and not funny at all to me). I'm considering checking it out. Ended up in a My Immortal reading last year not knowing what it was and it ended up being one of my favorite parts of the con.
>>
>>8988487
>I know I'm not a ham planet but I'm still worried about ending up in a bad cosplay thread.
Literally this. I'm nowhere close to being overweight, maybe skinnyfat but not really. But because I have that ugly inch of stomach fat I'm considering getting shapewear of some sort.

>>8988526
>which is so tryhard and not funny at all to me
I honestly think I'm just a sourpuss because everyone around me is in hysterics but I'm the only one not even smiling. Went to a shock hentai panel and left not even 10 minutes into it.
>>
>>8988526
I'd say it's one of the main reasons why a good chunk of people go to ACEN. With the rng of the game, mixed in with the challenges the hosts think up, and the crowds reaction and chanting you'll find something to laugh about.

And if you don't? Just leave its not gonna hurt anyone's feelings. you're at ACEN to have fun.
>>
File: Yozakura_SV.png (380 KB, 640x680) Image search: [Google]
Yozakura_SV.png
380 KB, 640x680
>>8987992
No idea if I'm also going to bring my Demon King cosplay from last year.
>>
>>8988547
This is my first cosplay with an exposed midsection and I'm only 20lbs overweight. I'm playing it safe and making sure my worse parts are covered, nothing is flopping around, and only showing my waist (not my stomach). But, I'm still afraid I'll end up being made fun of.
>>
>>8988638

What's your height and weight?
>>
>>8988642
5'3" 160lbs.
>>
>>8988526
You can get prizes out of it and I think they might be pricey prizes too and some of the challenges are hilarious. Like 2-3 years ago it was Fanfic reading without cracking up and maybe the same year a luchador that made the name El Cunto died goddamn early.

Missed the panel last year cause friends and I got stuck looking for parking in the Hyatt parking lot cause even though we had our ticket/hotel card, every single spot was taken. If you're using your car to get food far from the convention, try not to leave around the time people get ready for the rave.
>>
>>8988701
Ahhh El Cunto, one of the greats.
>>
File: AcenLineup.jpg (333 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
AcenLineup.jpg
333 KB, 800x800
>>8987992
Posted before, but I'll post again for the hell of it
>>8988052
Were you planning to do a humanized Bill or normal Bill? Either way, hopefully it'll be more refreshing than all the terrible humanizations that spawned from Tumblr
>>8988094
I'd love to see you if you go as Dee! There's almost no love for minor Ace Attorney characters
>>8988487
I was trying to lose some weight to, but college fucked me up with having no time to work out/pulling all nighters and needing caffeine. After Acen, I suppose.
>>
>>8987207

Why are you assholing up this thread?
>>
File: cosflats.png (3 MB, 2552x2394) Image search: [Google]
cosflats.png
3 MB, 2552x2394
>>8988856
Humanized Bill. I wouldn't call it too grand since it'd be your general tail coat ensemble, but it was a tailcoat I designed and wanted to have custom made. Have an uncolored flat but you can guess how it'd have turned out. I've just been having the utmost of trouble finding gold fabric that isn't thin enough to be see through and is sturdy enough to be jacket weight. I found the perfect denim, but it only came in blue.
>>
File: DPJoFYJ.gif (175 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
DPJoFYJ.gif
175 KB, 500x280
>>8988526
>but so is Hentarmageddon (which is so tryhard and not funny at all to me)

w-we'll try to do better this year, anon
>>
>>8988586
>>8988701
Ahh, cool. Thanks for the info! I'll def check it out then, you convinced me ^_^
>>
File: ACEN lineup.png (193 KB, 716x592) Image search: [Google]
ACEN lineup.png
193 KB, 716x592
>>8987992
Couldn't finish Johnny. Maybe next year. Not 100% excited about doing Kanji again since I was dying of heat last ACEN.
>>8988621
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I can't wait to see your Yozakura.
>>8988487
I hate that feeling of helplessness. I had the muffin top thing last year (still do) and I was fearing for my life when I was Kanji that people would hate it and I'd end up in the bad cosplay thread. Cardio, weighs, low carb, etc. Nothing helps.
>>
>>8988701
I won the entire panty and stocking DVD collecting there a few years back. They have good prizes
>>
>>8989077
hey, I remember your Kanji form last year.
>>
Ironically enough, my Hanayo cosplay came in about 30 minutes after I posted here
>>8988892
I hope it can all come together for you, even i for a future con. From what I can tell, yours would be refreshing compared to a lot of the ones I've seen
>>8989077
Shame you couldn't finish Johnny, but I'll look forward to seeing you as Kanji again, and Hanayo since I'll be Hanayo too!
>>
>>8990414
>for a future con
That's what it looks like despite wanting to do him now while GF is still pretty fresh and I doubt there will be anything else in the future.
>>
Feeling good. I just got my taobao shipment of all my parts I ordered for my cosplays and now one is completely done and another is halfway done. My third is just an old cosplay that needs to get a little revamp and then I'm done. I've never been this ahead of schedule and it feels great.
>>
Of fucking course the year I decide to skip out is the year the arcade room is Free Play.
>>
I'm a little lazy to do a photo lineup right now but:
Nanako (Persona 4)

Fumina Hoshino (Gundam Build Fighters Try)

And I'm not sure for the third. Probably Hachikuji or Alphys. I Would bring Emma Emmerich but, not even MGS fans normally recognize me.
>>
WHOSE HYPE FOR INITIAL D ARCADE GAME?
>>
File: 14622521289.jpg (1 MB, 2916x1796) Image search: [Google]
14622521289.jpg
1 MB, 2916x1796
>>8987992
I'll be going as a MGSV XOF soldier for Saturday. I've got this at 99% completion.
>>
File: 20160502_002312z.jpg (953 KB, 2199x1544) Image search: [Google]
20160502_002312z.jpg
953 KB, 2199x1544
>>8987992
Planning to go as a Battlefield 4 US multiplayer assault class soldier on Friday. A little under 2K spent on this one (all mil-spec minus the rubber gun and front triple mag pouch), but still at 80% completion.
>>
>>8991194
It's not my hype, that's for sure
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 740x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 740x200
Couldn't decide if I should post this here or the cringe thread.

The closer we are to the con date, the worse ACEN fb group becomes.
>>
>>8991194
I'm pretty hype I suppose
>>8991321
I kind of wonder how these guys work, do they like hang out in a large group at the con and spout shitty memes or something?
>>
File: lineup.png (731 KB, 1136x892) Image search: [Google]
lineup.png
731 KB, 1136x892
>>8987992
I'm bullshitting my cosplays as fast as I can. Dunno if I'll be able to do Chara since I've barely even started.
>>
>>8991418
My stupid ass forgot to mention in this but I ordered my acen passes nearly a month ago and they still haven't come? I forgot what the registration form said but will they come in the mail or will I have to pick them up there?
>>
>>8991321
eww lol. I joined that group like 4 years ago and only took about 2 weeks for me to leave lol. So many damn oblivious and cringey people
>>
>>8991431
You had to buy the badges before the April 1st deadline and you also had to check the 'badge mailing' box at checkout.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 600x375
>>8991321
>tfw this got screenshotted and posted to the page.
They seemed to misunderstood the post, in the sense that they think that I think they're just a bunch of weirdos. Of course not. I just think the girl who posted, and people she tagged are egotistical as fuck.
>inb4 this response gets posted as well
>>
File: 1419549575155.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1419549575155.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>8991321
>Acen Group celebrities
>that obnoxious "LIKE THIS POST" tone
I hate posts like these and the people who post them. I can understand for official pages but even those aren't as cringe.
>>
>>8991321

Fucking stop, dude. Last thread got derailed by those FB group kiddies trying to e-thug here. Don't start that shit again.
>>
>>8991764
Sorry, man. I forgot about the last thread. Many apologies.
>>
File: 406.jpg (35 KB, 600x777) Image search: [Google]
406.jpg
35 KB, 600x777
>>
>>8991764
>e-thug
top kek
>>
Didn't we have this same issue last time? Let the Facebook group be autistic little cringe lords they are.

Look, they're a bunch of internet tough guys who think they're hardcore and cool but they are a bunch of retards. So don't worry about them. We can point and laugh at then at the con.
>>
File: lum invader.png (347 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
lum invader.png
347 KB, 600x400
>>8991835
You're on 4chan. I'm on 4chan. I think it's time we admit that we're just as much as autistic little cringe lords.
>>
File: sherry.jpg (83 KB, 387x405) Image search: [Google]
sherry.jpg
83 KB, 387x405
>>8991726
Maybe let people have fun because the con is coming up in 16 days instead of being a gaping bitter cunthole?
>>
>>8991937
>>>/out/
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>8991321
lol guys, kind of have to realize all of those people post things for attention and likes. there are a lot of egotistical people in there that simply don't care what you have to say. just ignore em.
>>
File: tree.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
>>8991955
Maybe you should also go outside so your festering ulcers heal and you can stop complaining like some kind of wrinkly old fuck.
>>
>>8991965
>just ignore em.
If only it were that simple. As it has been seen they'll just spread their cancerous tumors elsewhere. Good or bad as long as it's attention they want it. Just glad I have notifications disabled so I see nothing of the FB group trash at all.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.