[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shoes General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: shooz.jpg (90 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
shooz.jpg
90 KB, 610x458
ITT: Post questions, suggestions, and brands for shoes of any kind. Haven't seen a shoe thread in a while.
>>
>>8932430
My kingdom for non-uggo casual low heels!
>>
Bampu
>>
>>8932430
Any european brands/shops that sell shoes like that?
>>
tfw size 10 and want Tokyo boppers
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 564x786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 564x786
>>
>>8932994
Vagabond has quite a lot of platform boots
I'd love to find a european brand that does platform shoes which are more pump styled though, any suggestions welcome
>>
I've searched both auction sites, closetchild, wunderwelt, ebay, listen flavor and various storenvys, and of course lacemarket but I can not find lavender heels that I like for sweet.
Do I have to buy from taobao? I'm kind of sick if them.
>>
>>8934597
try aliexpress or taobao resellers like spreepicky or my-lolita-dress
>>
So Antaina is now on Amazon
>>
>>8933190
Ever heard of buffalo?
>>
Want cute Japanese brand shoes
>has european size 40/41
>aka Japanese LL

>japanese kawaii burando mostly just go up to L

>fml
>>
>>8934662
Christ, are you for real.
>>
>>8934597
>>8935080
Lavender loliable shoes that are not easily accessible. Aliexpress is a good place to start if you don't want to taobao or you can DIY some shoes yourself
>>
>>8935080
anon asked for help so I gave them some suggestions that they didn't mention. did you want me to suggest that they go buy a pair of overpriced normie heels and paint them lavender?

>>8934851
I can't say that I know your pain anon, but a friend of mine has gotten really good at decorating plain heels for that very reason. Maybe look into how to add ruffles, gems, etc. to base shoes?
>>
>>8935195
my-lolita-dress is over priced garbage with shit service that is for normies who are too afraid to learn how to buy things from other countries.
aliexpress is sketchy as fuck.
>>
>>8935868
>for normies who are too afraid to learn how to buy things from other countries
Or maybe because it's too expensive and not everyone wants to haul 10kg of cheap Chinese shit for one pair of shoes plus customs. Sorry we don't all have a shopping addiction.
>aliexpress is sketchy as fuck
So basically you're admitting to being a normie who's too afraid to buy things from another country? At least here you can get your money back via escrow, with taobao SSes you have to go through a middleman who'll still rip you off for using their extra services.

Newfag.
>>
I just bought these awhile ago. absolutely in love, and I'm now shifting my shoe collection to solely holographic shoes.
>>
>>8935882
not her but not everyone who uses taobao buys 10kg worth of stuff? there's such a thing as a smaller taobao order.

and customs will be a problem either way so idk what you're talking about.

re-sellers in general are not worth the price different, even when you account for commission. MLD especially isn't worth it because they only let you use EMS, no cheaper options allowed.
>>
>>8934684
That's actually pretty nice. It looks like the prices are about the same as ordering from their taobao internationally.
>>
File: 860498604586.jpg (59 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
860498604586.jpg
59 KB, 800x800
I'd replace the skull with a hello-kitty
>>
File: pump style.jpg (33 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pump style.jpg
33 KB, 800x800
>>8933190
>platform shoes which are more pump styled
like this?
<------------------
>>
>>8935905
This. Also I've never bought 10kg of anything lmao
>>
>>8935195
I'm mostly talking about gyaru brands aka mars lizlisa or larme brands like swankiss.

Also quality wise, Japanese shoes are never worth their price. Never
>>
>>8935868
not the anon you replied to but are you one of those people who got duped by really pretty stock photos and then got a shit product because you didn't read reviews?
also anon did say that she was tired of taobao (and presumably the process of buying through a shopping service) so taobao resellers are the way to go to get taobao products without buying straight from taobao.

>>8935966
arizona in the early 2000's called. they want their shoe back.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.