[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zentai thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 6043815975_c359c195a8_b.jpg (364 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
6043815975_c359c195a8_b.jpg
364 KB, 768x1024
Zentai thread?
>>
>>8927205
?
>>
>>8927683
>>
File: greenlightningcvg_small.jpg (120 KB, 800x757) Image search: [Google]
greenlightningcvg_small.jpg
120 KB, 800x757
>>
>>8927683
The full-body spandex suits that cover everything.

>>8928891
Not zentai, since it doesn't cover the head/face, but that is one very good Zero Suit Samus.
>>
>>8927205
In the now gone latex thread it was recommended to have a zipper "downstairs" since it would be hard to undress for relief with the arm bands you sometimes are provided with on entering the cosplay. Zippers are not always for the lewd.
>>
>>8928891
How do you make sure that your bra/underwear outlines aren't that visible or obvious?
>>
>>8934588
"no visible lines" underwear. Jockey makes some. Available at Target, etc.
>>
>>8934543
i had a zentai with a downstairs zipper. Unless you have a penis it is absolutely useless because you have to hold it open or else you'll get piss on it, which then you get piss either on your hands if there are no gloves or on it regardless when you have to grab TP to wipe. You'll just need to plan ahead for peeing.
>>
>>8943525
please further describe your peeing while holding apart flaps to me?
>>
>>8943529
dont be gross. its not your labia but the spandex
>>
>>8943532
please? I wanna hear about you spreading your floppy labia
>>
Is there any underwear to wear so no bulge would show?
>>
>>8943559
What is a dancers belt.
>>
>>8943559
You will always have bulge. You want to avoid mooseknuckle.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.