[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Momocon Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Momocon.jpg (72 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
Momocon.jpg
72 KB, 851x315
Whose going?
Cosplay lineups?
Tips for first time goers?
etc.
>>
I'm wearing only J-fashion to this con and it's my first time going. How's the j-fashion scene here?

Also, the Disney guests that are coming seem amazing!
>>
Still trying to decide wether to drive down to GA for momo or drive 10min into Raleigh for AZ. Anyone been to both? I've only been to AZ for a couple years.
>>
>>8926964
J-fashion scene is small. There's not really a lot of content there, but maybe that'll change this year. I only saw a handful of lolitas last year.
>>
Hows the rave? Planning to travel to Momo and see some friends; may hit it up
>>
Just reserved my rental car and got my ticket! This is only my second con ever. The guests look quite good. Actually kind of stoked to see Doug Walker, I've been watching him since like 2009. I hope I can get my todomatsu itabag finished by then

>>8926964
I'll be going in lolita for at least one day and so will the person I'm going with!
>>
>>8935984
>itabag
Let's meet up, my guy
>>
Friend and I decided to try this Con at the last minute this year. In the short time I have left this is the only cosplay that I'm planning to throw together.
>>
>>8935984
I should be in Lolita at least one day, other days will probably be shit vocaloid cosplay and maybe if the rave/dance/whatever is any good I'll get some maker-type LED stuff going.
>>
>tfw want to enjoy going to raves at cons
>tfw I'd only end up spending the time trying to hook up with a chick

I'm pathetic. Maybe I'm just weird, but something about going by myself and hopping up and down by myself feels rather un-fun.
>>
>>8936574
If there's a /cgl/ itabag meetup i just may go!
>>
>>8939326
i like making outrageously cool outfits for raves. sci-fi/daft punk stuff, then you can hang out with anybody for a while...
>>
>>8939981
Yeah! When the con gets closer maybe I'll make a post in the itabag facebook group about it. are you a member of it?
>>
does anyone know what happened to that guy who was caught jerking it to pictures of that girl who cosplayed momo's mascot?
>>
>>8940734
I didn't know there was one! What's it called?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.