[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Cosplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: donald-trump-1.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-1.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
I want to go to ComicCon as Donald Trump.
Anybody recommend some good gear? I'm a Brit, so it's a bit tricky at times to get proper Trumpite kit.
>>
Get a dead squirrel, put it on your head.
>>
File: Ccas55lXEAAe2_0.jpg:large.jpg (117 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Ccas55lXEAAe2_0.jpg:large.jpg
117 KB, 1024x576
>>8923325
sadly, trying to get the hair will leave a dent in ya savings
wont get much change out of £100k for hair that glorious

apart from that, maybe build a wall prop?
>>
>>8923325
H E L P T H R E A D
>>
>>8923331
S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y
>>
overall a pretty great and cheap cosplay to make, just need a small loan of a million dollars
>>
>>8923359
top kek
>>
Too bad Trump don't sell Make America Great hats overseas. You may have to do with some shitty bootlegs.
>>
if you can get a knockoff MAGA hat, the quality of the wig doesn't need to be great, since you'll only see a bit of it. Other than that, simple blue suit, white button up, and red tie. if you're tight on money, im sure those arent hard to find at a thrift store. dont forget the american flag pin
>>
i cannot escape from this man wherever i go

his teleportation power is 100 times stronger than ron paul
>>
File: mysteryhair.jpg (19 KB, 573x430) Image search: [Google]
mysteryhair.jpg
19 KB, 573x430
>>8923398
>the quality of the wig doesn't need to be great
WE NEED TO MAKE WIGS GREAT AGAIN
>>
They sell Donald Trump ties at Macy’s. I assume he owns a part of that company.
>>
How do you cosplay as Trump? The only signature thing about his looks is his hair, which idk how you would find a wig like that...
>>
>>8923325
Tan yourself orange, dye a fluffy duster strawberry blonde as a wig l, wear a barrel shaped body paddings and a suit on top. Wear an SS armband with the hitler tache and tape 2 X blow up sex dolls on either side of you as your entourage.
>>
I have always seen and heard of Trump not only being a laughing joke of america, but the oompa loompa of america...why have i not swen this translated into cosplay yet? You gulls have dissapointed me!
>>
Buy a suit and tie, and American flag lapel pin, get a bad toupee ans thin out some of the hair, and get a bad rub on fake tan that does the more orange look.
>>
File: trumpwig.jpg (10 KB, 228x270) Image search: [Google]
trumpwig.jpg
10 KB, 228x270
>>8923879
There's companies that sell cheap halloween wigs.

I don't think anybody is really going to mind a lower quality wig for a joke costume.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H7azDHPpV8
>>
>>8923974
I'm American and I heartily approve of this idea.
>>
>>8923337
Anon I'm a Trump supporter and even I know this belongs in the help thread.

Anyway, here's an infographic of what to put together. I remember seeing a picture of a shorter girl cosplaying Trump and she looked really cute but for some reason I didn't save it.
>>
Whatever you do, Anon, don't forget to generously apply frosty white eyeshadow all around your eyes.
>>
>>8925256
I always wondered why the skin area around his eye is different then the rest of his skin
>>
File: MakeAmericaGanguroAgain.jpg (53 KB, 343x500) Image search: [Google]
MakeAmericaGanguroAgain.jpg
53 KB, 343x500
>>8925842

Well I don't know for sure, but I have a theory...
>>
File: Indoor-Tanning-Eye-Wear.jpg (12 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
Indoor-Tanning-Eye-Wear.jpg
12 KB, 300x194
>>8925842
>guess you can tell what he does everyday.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.