[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bodyline General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: Bodyline_logo.png (27 KB, 879x252) Image search: [Google]
Bodyline_logo.png
27 KB, 879x252
>The "Oh shit where did the website go?!" Edition

So Bodyline's website is completely gone. Trying any number of links only comes up with errors.
>>
File: agneto.png (31 KB, 483x237) Image search: [Google]
agneto.png
31 KB, 483x237
Anyone know how long the site has been down?
>>
File: Screenshot.png (56 KB, 1012x570) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
56 KB, 1012x570
>>8921303
rest in fucking pieces

It's not just the standalone site either, their rakuten seems to be completely empty all of a sudden too. Hope none of you gulls placed any recent orders because Yan just took your money and ran
>>
The FB hasn't been updated since Feb, is this truly the end?
>>
Is this the end of an age?
>>
>>8921348
Update: okay the rakuten still seems to be in existence, but only if you go through the japanese version of the site, so who knows what's up
>>
Their non-global rakuten is still up from the looks of it.
>>
I was on there yesterday and everything was fine? I was just about to get an order together, too.
>>
>>8921374
They didn't do the Valentines sale either and they haven't responded at all to customer comments left on the page. All they've done in the way of updating is change the banner.
>>
Does anyone suspect that they might be closing overseas orders? I know that a lot of people stopped buying BL outside of sales because of the price hikes. With the English facebook not being updated anymore and the novelty of Mr Yan So Dreamy wearing off, do you think they're done?
>>
>>8921400
I wouldn't be surprised desu. At least they do free shipping sales pretty often on the jp rakuten though, so it wouldn't be too much of an extra hassle to add on anything I want to an FJ order
>>
No!!! I don't want it to be closed! I still need to by a few pieces from there.
>>
Holy shit I just bought something from them a few days ago. Hope I haven't been ripped off
>>
>>8921400
Most likely. Taobao is easily accessible now, has more options to choose from and also most of the time better quality for the same price. Also the second hand market grew a lot, you can get quite cheap starter pieces second hand, with LM it's being easier than ever.
There is simply no need for BL anymore than it was back in the days. Only thing that always have been worth it was the shoes.
>>
>>8921448
Yeah, makes more sense. Even a lot of girls in my comm who would've bought BL have moved on to Taobao brands almost exclusively. Their niche is no longer niche.
>>
Should I open a dispute with Paypal if I ordered something recently? idk how this works
>>
If they didn't fucking hike the prices and RESTOCKED THEIR SHIT
>tfw forever searching for Soft Cream JSK in mint and Choco Strawberry in pink. Also shoes.
>>
>>8921469
anon same situation did you get your tracking number before this mess?
>>
>>8921469
If you don't get a tracking number, then do. Although I'm pretty sure that "the site I ordered from disappeared with no notice" is a pretty legit claim.
>>
>>8921471
This. I want Soft Cream JSK in blue so bad. This is their only real good print along with maybe one or two with strawberries.

But besides that and the shoes, as said earlier, there is no need for them anymore. Back in the days it was useful but now? Unless they restock they should go away.
>>
I am so happy that I my bl's dream dress has almost came!
>>
I made a bodyline order a month ago and it still isnt here, time to do a paypal claim.
>>
The only "original" things i really ever wanted from them were
>That triple ribbon blouse
>That petit faon cutsew
>That chocoberry jsk
>That polka dot bloomer
And three pair of shoes. I got all of it so now they can go for all i care
>>
>>8921472
>>8921474
I did get a tracking number, thankfully. I'm upset I won't be able to buy some things I wanted to get though. I can never find them second hand either.
>>
Part of me says this is probably an overreaction, but closing their overseas sales does sound exactly like something they would do so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. They thought of loosing Bodyline feels so devastating to me. I hate the crooked company and I actually said I didn't want to buy from them ever again, but it's still a loss.
>>
>>8921519
That dress is oddly cute in that color. A+ choice of wig style.
>>
>>8921519
Sauce on the wig? I love it
>>
The only thing I loved from BL was their shoes and socks. They never restocked their items especially their shoes which was always in high demand due to being in various colors and styles.

Also rip: RHS. I will never be able to get some good and comfy rhs again.
>>
> 5 days away from placing a bodyline order

thanks for the warning bodyline, guess I'll just go fuck myself.
>>
Finally is dead
You won't be missed Yanners
>>
If this is the end, it's their own fault. Ridiculous prices, horrible customer service, restocks only in dreams. They ran themselves into the ground.
>>
File: l348-2.jpg (249 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
l348-2.jpg
249 KB, 700x1200
>>8921493
What. Why would you open a dispute if you're still getting your shit, lol.

Please, yan, I still need pic related! Also shoes on taobao are still not as cheap and reliable as BL shoes. This can't be happening.
>>
>>8921605
The shoe price hikes were ridiculous. I need a bunch of new shoes and was just waiting for a sale/restock on some styles.

I think this is probably a fuck-up not a permanent closure though. Beginners still go for Bodyline and it still seems popular on Tumblr - cgl aren't representative of the lolita community so I can't imagine that their entire overseas market has dried up.
>>
File: wowbodyline.jpg (221 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
wowbodyline.jpg
221 KB, 854x640
Whoa. When did we first notice it gone? I was just browsing 2 days ago, how sudden.
>>
It looks like they are converting to an Amazon AWS backend system ..

> bodyline.jp
Server: ns-1254.awsdns-28.org
Address: 205.251.196.230#53

Name: bodyline.jp
Address: 52.8.56.191
bodyline.jp nameserver = ns-1254.awsdns-28.org.
bodyline.jp nameserver = ns-1604.awsdns-08.co.uk.
bodyline.jp nameserver = ns-296.awsdns-37.com.
bodyline.jp nameserver = ns-949.awsdns-54.net.
bodyline.jp
origin = ns-1254.awsdns-28.org
mail addr = awsdns-hostmaster.amazon.com
serial = 1
refresh = 7200
retry = 900
expire = 1209600
minimum = 86400
bodyline.jp mail exchanger = 1 bodyline.sakura.ne.jp.
>
>>
>>8921785
Okay but what does that mean anon
>>
>>8921784
>so shopped
If Bodyline had the skill to shoop photos they wouldn't have such shitty stock pics.

>>8921785
Thought it'd be something like that, should be back up soon then.
>>
File: wat.png (209 KB, 1257x632) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
209 KB, 1257x632
himifashion is reselling bodyline on aliexpress?
>>
>>8921807
>such sale
>so shopped
anon, pretty sure this is actually talking about shopping, as in having bought things, not photoshop (though i'll admit my first instinct was to think the same thing)
>>
websites back
>>
>>8922485
Oh no
I hope they died
>>
So have the waters finally calmed?
>>
>>8922485
>open price down page
>$20 lolita shoes
>$10 school shoes

Bless the Yanners for not forsaking us.
>>
>>8922485
>>8922680
Thank you based Mr. Yan so dreamy~
As long as the website is still there and okay by this weekend, I'll probably do an order for shoes.
>>
>>8922485
But will they ever restock
>>
>>8921785
Confirmed they just moved to be hosted on Amazon. That's good because now the site won't crash randomly or just stop working.
>>
>>8922680
Wish they had more sizes and colors for sale.
>>
>>8922914
I hate them for not restocking
>>
It was pretty obvious that they weren't gone considering their irl stores still doing the usual business.
>>
>>8923126
that much was obvious, yes, but for all we knew Yan might've just had it up to here with foreigners and selling internationally, and decided to just deal with japan exclusively
>>
I need a Mr Yan sale. The stuff is way overpriced and he really needs to get some stock back in.
>>
>>8924255
The hope for Eastern 2k16 sale won't die.
>>
>>8924956
why don't they restock their RHS? Are Mr Yan that fucking stupid? These shoes are so popular!
>>
Mr. Yan here...

No moar bodyline 4 U

~~thread
>>
Does anyone have their p267?
>>
File: acc662-2.jpg (236 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
acc662-2.jpg
236 KB, 700x1200
>trying to find umbrella section
>find this instead
That's just creepy, Yanners.
>>
File: bodylinepls.png (58 KB, 631x332) Image search: [Google]
bodylinepls.png
58 KB, 631x332
Ended up buying the one item I wanted and a bonus cheap thing because I just knew prices would double before any sale.

>mfw Yanners discounts the skirt to 500Y to spite me a week from now
>>
>>8925993
I don't know what model do you want, but s514 is in stock in all the sizes and colours, s515 too.
The others one aren't in stock because they're renewing the listings, hicking the prices. It's the same with their tea parties, and others models.
>>
Has anyone found a way around Bodyline checkout automatically switching you back to USD? I'll switch it back to JPY but when I go to pay, Paypal makes it USD again.
>>
>>8926267
s515 is not. Black one aren't there. As for 514, who can wear this straps without gluiing then to one's legs?
>>
>>8926269
It's because your paypal is USD-based. It will be less, then bodyline's usd price
>>
>>8921519
>I'm the anon in pic
>I don't have a tumblr
I don't care all that much, but do you happen to remember where you saved this pic from?
I posted it to CoF a while back, but I didn't expect it to get reposted to tumblr

>>8921601
The wig is also from Bodyline, I got it on a sale a while back. It's really nice and thick too!
>>
Is bodylines blouses decent?
I need some extra ones just to have in case the blouses I have doesn't have the cut or shade that works with specific dresses or skirts, so should I buy some throwaway tops from them?
>>
>>8926391
I have a few and the design is okay, but the fabric is weirdly plastic feeling. Also the sleeves are kinda tight on me, which is something I never have with brand blouses. I might just have a few odd ones out tho (I own L484 and L364)
>>
>>8926344
Nope I paid the same that Bodyline quoted. Oh well because that's the only item I wanted.
>>
I didn't find the info on shipping costs while browsing the international page. How much do they charge for shipping to Europe?
>>
>>8926531
$3.99usd anywhere for orders under $39.99. Above that is free. EMS costs extra.
>>
>>8926388
Hi! Your outfit is really cute and you look adorable! I got that picture from the "Bodyline Needs Better Pictures" tumblr. I hope your pic isn't floating around in unwanted places. :( I'm afraid to post pictures anywhere for that exact reason.
>>
>>8926391
Bodyline blouses are kinda trash
Horrid material an very short sleeves

Better buy some from Taobao or AliExpress resellers
>>
What's the largest size they carry? The 2L is too small for me.
>>
>>8926516
It happened to me too anon
>>
>>8926581
Ty anon.

sage
>>
>>8926516
Maybe the yen trick doesn't work anymore and that's why they were out for a while
>>
>>8926244
Aww man I saw them do this to a wig a while back too. It's super weird to photoshop a mannequin's head over your model's face.
>>
So does the airmail actually take more than 30 days now? I thought it used to say 10 through 30 days but now it's 10 to 90? If I need something by the end of April do you think it's safe to order or should I just try somewhere else?
>>
>>8926676
Taobao blouses are fucking cheap anyway, there are a lot of Taobao shops with much better quality ones than Bodyline for ~$25 or less.
>>
Why is Bodyline's website still so terrible?
>>
>>8927069
I think they extended it because dumbasses tried to file claims if it went longer than 30 days.

>>8927078
Because international isn't a priority anymore because people will buy no matter how shit the site looks.
>>
>>8926634
That's odd. I don't really care, I just kind of wished they'd asked me first.

Ah well, so goes the internet.
>>
>>8921400
I doubt it. Bodyline has a stigma in Japan itself, remember. Yan himself has said he's always seen Bodyline as the "Cinderella brand" for girls who cannot afford normal brand, particularly foreigners. He is well aware of his audience.

I also don't know how your typical Bodyline ita finds Bodyline, but they're just always there, buying the same ita pieces. I do however know all my fledgling lolita friends and local itas buy from My Lolita Dress or whatever now, though.

>hey I can teach you how to buy from taobao for significantly less
>No, I'm willing to pay this huge hikeup for less "hassle"
>ok.jpg
>>
> \ Yang-like super SALE / until past the largest all goods 25~50% OFF
>3/24 ~ 3/31

Now watch this sale won't hit the English site.
>>
File: sp-sale-saisihin-9.jpg (419 KB, 1040x450) Image search: [Google]
sp-sale-saisihin-9.jpg
419 KB, 1040x450
>>8929554
>>
>>8926388
If you post to CoF expect it to end up anywhere, cgl, tumblr, insta, etc. You are probably sitting in someone's "good Bodyline coords" file right now. At least you are cute and have a good coord, but yeah don't post in CoF if you don't want to be anywhere else.
>>
>>8921774
Which jsk colour are you looking for, gull?
>>
>>8929554
Will I actually get the discount as a foreign customer if I order via the Japanese site? Or will they just shoo me away?
>>
>>8929607
unfortunately you probably won't get the discount
>>
>>8929607
You'd get the discount but you'd have to pay for a shopping service to order so whatever you save on the items wouldn't be worth it.
>>
Any recommendations for shoes that are comfortable? I was thinking about getting s519.
>>
>tfw ordered a cardigan and a pair of wristcuffs
don't you fucking dare let me down bodyline
Also i swear if i get custom taxes i will scream.
>>
>>8929586
Pink, bxw, or sax. In M!
>>
>>8929772
I fucking love bodyline's wristcuffs, they are much more sturdy than brand (cotton lace) and look nice as hell. I have three pairs.
>>
>>8930143
Really? I thought the lace was painful and itchy. I actually made my own I hated them so much
>>
>>8930143
I ordered their cheapest pair. The one with the tiny bear on it. I will remove it and keep the pink tulle bow though. But yes in general i heard they are very naisu. Brands wristcuffs just arent worth the price. I mean as much as i love burabdo their prices for stuff like cuffs and PLASTIC jewelry (looking at you AP) are wayyy over the top sometimes.
>>
>>8921785
Speaking of which, Magento (the software they use for the new site) is a security hole-filled application, especially the community editions. How long until it gets hacked again, just like the old site?
>>
>>8929583
Yeah, if I really didn't want the picture getting around, I wouldn't have posted it to facebook.

Like I said, I don't really care, I was more curious than anything else

>sage for off topic
>>
>>8921801
1 to 2 weeks is what they say how long it takes to do a host transfer.
>>
Dearest children, we have been blessed with A SALE
Seriously, I just checked the international website and stuff has been discounted with no warning. Don't know if it's everything, but there's nice stuff that looks around half-price including new items so I'm going to go sacrifice my wallet to our glorious Yandyman overlord.
>>
>>8930822
ffs

I checked the int page 1 hour ago and was ready to get (maybe unnecessarily overly) salty.

Guess the time has come gulls.
>>
>>8930822
>>8930826

I just ran to my wallet and put in a pretty hefty order for a ton of necessities. I'm really excited I finally got a bunch of stuff I've been needing/wanting, but angry because I was finally done spending money and trying to save.

I can't pass up cardigans for $3, guys.
Thanks Mr. Yan. ;_;
>>
>>8930822
>waffling on whether I should buy myself uniform shoes
>they're only like 1000 yen
>check today
>500 yen

I guess my decision has been made for me. Thanks for the info anon-chan.
>>
>>8930858
>500 yen school shoes
Fuck. I already bought Walmart's generic ones for $10.
>>
Anyone else worried about Venus haunting you if buy stuff she's modeled?
>>
>50% off sale start!
>Must know:
>All delivery will delay for around 2 weeks.
>Until March 31
>>
File: fuckme.png (64 KB, 237x284) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.png
64 KB, 237x284
>>8926259
FUCKING SHIT GDI YANNERS

I wish I could ask them for a partial refund (or cancel my order) but it's been three days so I'll just have to live with my stupidity.
>>
>>8927010
Hope you got your answer but if not, they have 4L and 6L. Not all blouses goes up to 6L, check the site.
>>
>>8930822
Is it online only?
I'm in Osaka atm, and the stuff on "sale" are usually wierd cosplay stuff and left overs in size S or M. Have not been there in a few days now.
>>
Does the yen trick not work anymore? Paypal just converts the yen amount to dollar 1 to 1.
>>
>>8930969
Nevermind, I figured it out. You need to set up a billing agreement for anyone else who needs help, sorry for the noob question.
>>
>>8930822
That high-waisted floral skirt is under ¥2000 gdi! It's a staple in my wardrobe
>>
File: Untitledh.png (1 MB, 974x1024) Image search: [Google]
Untitledh.png
1 MB, 974x1024
just placed pic related order
>>
>>8931313
also wondering skull dress hasnt became a ita staple or anything right? I think it's cute but...
>>
>>8931313
Those bat tights run suuuuuuper small, just a warning.
>>
File: 1443669471531.jpg (74 KB, 432x576) Image search: [Google]
1443669471531.jpg
74 KB, 432x576
>>8931315
A few anons have worn it well.
>>
>>8931316
I bought them before, didn't have problem with size but they got ripped first day I wore them. I'm gonna be more careful next time.

>>8931319
Aww I love that witch hat. I wish Bodyline sold some good quality witch hats, not party store tier shit.
>>
>>8930143
Bodyline makes wrist cuffs with cotton lace? All the ones I ever seen were that shiny-type lace.
>>
WHY IS NO ONE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE SALE??????????? 50% OFF ON THE ENG SITE!
>>
>>8931701
We freaked out about it this morning? Kek

It's further back in the thread
>>
>>8931701
Probably because it's already been covered and prices on some stuff is still shit even with the sale.
>>
>>8930868
Every day of my life.
>>
>>8930869
Ugh, I was going to place an order for some add ons for a coord I'll be wearing a few days after that. Dammit yan, you make us wait this long and then delay us even more.
>>
>>8931453
there are some tulle lace and venice lace ones. I think you are refering venice lace by shiny
>>
File: bodyline ugh order.png (758 KB, 1532x1344) Image search: [Google]
bodyline ugh order.png
758 KB, 1532x1344
>>8932119
Went through with it....since it won't get here in time anyway I added enough stuff in to get the free airmail shipping. The black and white socks will be cute for larme.
>>
>>8930869
Does this mean nothing's gonna ship til the 31st?
>>
>>8930866
I should point out the ones on sale only came in size 255 (luckily this was the right size for me).

I ordered some accessories and and that one tartan OP in red. Who could resist for ~$15? And uniform skirts for ~$7? Then a friend threw in some stuff too and we got free shipping. I'm pretty excited!
>>
>>8930972
Heya could you let me know how to keep it all as yen please? Not kept up with bodyline for ages and just want some of the cheap ass goth stuff
>>
anyone having problems with the shopping cart? All seemed to be well but it crashed out at the final paypal confirmation stage. It doesn't seem to have gone through but I'm reluctant to try again in case I still placed the order. I may try again in an hour or so but i hope the stuff I want is still there.
>>
>>8921313
Not long. I was on there just last night, so like 12 hours ago
>>
>>8932404
The tartan OP is lovely, I already own it in blue. The lace is soft and It comes with a spare button too, which is good because the first time I tried it on the plastic backing broke off on one button and I had to replace it with the spare. No problems with it since though!
>>
File: 2016-03-27_17.22.48.jpg (65 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27_17.22.48.jpg
65 KB, 720x720
Here's what I picked up in the sale, couldn't resist the boots since they cost so little and I need more footwear for my normie outfits.
I've been indecisive about the JSK for a long time since sax is usually my preferred colourway, but I knew I'd probably regret it if I didn't go for it.
>>
I placed an order yesterday and I still haven't gotten a confirmation email other than my Paypal receipt, is that normal?
>>
>>8932581
yes

baby's first body line order?
>>
how much wear do y'all expect to get out of the shoes? I'm thinking of getting like 4 pairs of different ones from the sale and I'm wondering if I should expect them to last through ex. a year of monthly meetups
>>
>>8932591
I've had BL shoes that lasted me years and ones that only lasted two months

it really varies
>>
>>8932591
I got their cheap 500Y ankle boots with the studs on the back last year and they're still wearing fantastically after months of putting them on at least once a week.
>>
>>8932597
okay, that's not particularly reassuring but I need some shoes so I guess I'll grab a pair or 3.

if anyone has specific experience with 193 (clunky heel, bow on top strap, 2 horizontal straps over foot), 194 (RHS with long straps) or 283 (kinda clunky heel, bow on top of toes, criss-cross straps) hit me up and let me know.
also, looking at reviews lots of people say the RHS run small, is this still true?
>>
File: Bodyline Order 2703.png (650 KB, 1040x816) Image search: [Google]
Bodyline Order 2703.png
650 KB, 1040x816
Just grabbed some items I've been eyeing for a while and a few others that were on sale. Mostly filler items for fairy kei.
>>
>>8932630
some of my body line shoes have lasted way longer than my brand so I wouldn't worry too much. plus for the cheap price I'd say go for it
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 700x1200
>>8932630
I have 263 in black. I got them in a size 245 thinking it was gonna be a US 7.5 (it's actually a US 8.5), and it fit me perfectly. I recommend test walking with them on around the house so you get a nice feel of them. When walking around outside, however, please keep out for any objects on whatever you're walking on, such as rocks, cracks in pavement, etc. Please don't be me and trip in a ripped up parking lot with RHS on because I wasn't paying attention.

I've also heard people say that driving is pretty much impossible with RHS on, but in reality, it's only if you have a small car. If you have a big car/truck, then it's actually not that bad driving with RHS on.
>>
>>8932630
The RHS run about a half size small.
>>
gdi, I was checking out and the coat I wanted sold out
>>
>>8932630
The RHS don't run small, but they are narrow. I usually wear a 25.5 or 26 and I bought my RHS in 26.5. They fit great.
btw BL shoes will be fine if you only wear them once a month. I have 6 pairs that I on the daily and I haven't gotten rid of any yet. The issue you might have is the buckles breaking, which I fixed with a paperclip, or soles peeling off, which you can fix with E6000. The body of the shoes are very stiff and sturdy and the construction is always clean.
>>8932640
>If you have a big car/truck, then it's actually not that bad driving with RHS on.
J-just take them off? I keep slippers in my car for this reason
>>
Anyone have L385? How does it fare?
>>
The shoes I was going to buy yesterday have literally disappeared from the website today. I am so sad.
>>
>>8930969
>>8932426
Can someone please answer this? Paypal keeps converting the yen and trying to make me pay in USD with a 1 to 1 conversion rate.
>>
FUCK. in the middle of ordering and website is down
>>
Ordered a few knick-knacks and yeah, the website is taking a -heavy- beating right now. Had to try three times. At least I got a Paypal confirmation e-mail so it should be fine... right?
>>
>>8932727
Yeah I got a confirmation though the site crashed whilst doing it, should be OK I hope~
>>
>>8931313
>>8931319
I feel retarded, but can someone give me a link to this dress? I am searching thru the pages and cannot find it.
>>
>>8932857
Nevermind, I just found it, the picture only said PRIMA so thats why I missed it.
>>
>>8932857
I don't think Bodyline links work anymore but just search L580, it's the one with the "PRIMA" logo for a listing photo.
>>
>>8930822
For fuck's sake i just bought a fairy kei skirt,cardigan,cuffs and two pair of socks and shoes from them last goddamn week
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 265x149) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5 KB, 265x149
Am I the only one having problems with the free shipping? I usually just put all my items in the cart as JPY but the shipping deal says 39.99USD+ gets free shipping so I changed the currency to USD but when I'm checking out it's still asking me to select a shipping method?
>pic related
>>
>>8932933
Yeah free shipping isn't working for me either. It tries to force me to pay in my native currency, then doesn't allow me to get free shipping even though I'm ordering over $40 of stuff. Same issue even if I change to USD, and if I click through to PayPal the shipping shows up on the PayPal invoice.
>>
>>8932933
>>8932946
I'm also without the free shipping thing.
>>
File: ship.png (6 KB, 277x152) Image search: [Google]
ship.png
6 KB, 277x152
>>8932933
>>8932946
>>8933033
Fuuck, shipping isn't working for me either
Was just about to place the order too
I don't want to add 3000 yen to my order when its only 6000...
Fucking hell Yanners
>>
>>8933090
wtf?? why it so much? I thought the max was 399 yen
but i bet the no free shipping is to compensate for the 50% off
>>
File: 1418631828566.gif (349 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1418631828566.gif
349 KB, 255x255
>>8933095
Probably
I'm getting so stressed out because I'm scared the stuff I'm buying that's on sale will go off sale if I wait for them to fix it, but again, I don't want to add like half of what I'm already paying when it's supposed to be free shipping..
>>
File: 1431972755547.jpg (3 KB, 124x87) Image search: [Google]
1431972755547.jpg
3 KB, 124x87
>>8933090
Yan you're not the man. I'm not about to pay $20 shipping.
>>
>tfw I bought stuff right before the sale and now I'm glad I did because of I can't imagine how much shipping would be if I hadn't
>>
>>8933090
Ok so when my total is less than $39, shipping is $4, like it's supposed to be, but it gets supre pricy when I add more stuff? Maybe it's because I'm buying shoes and they're heavy?
I'm really pissed
>>
File: order.png (902 KB, 945x666) Image search: [Google]
order.png
902 KB, 945x666
Lust bought this. Shipping was only 399y for me.
>>
Ordered some socks, wooo! Wish they would restock the shoes I like, though. I'm getting really irritated not finding decent white shoes in my size under $50
>>
>>8933115
I'm kind of thinking that maybe you have to pay MORE shipping if it goes of 39USD? Someone try splitting up their order to see if its cheaper that way.
>>
>>8933126
Tried removing stuff, and yep, this is right
Which means it would be cheaper to make like 4 separate orders shipping-wise
I removed one thing from my order and are ordering the rest now, the thing I removes wasn't a sale item, so I can just order it again later
But like, why? I don't see how they'd benefit from this?
I kinda don't want to buy from them because I'm pissed at them, but I also want my stuff..
>>
>>8933119
*just
>>
>>8933131
I'd just do it anon, you never know when yanners might jack shit up again
>>
Um, I placed a really huge order yesterday that included 2 pairs of shoes and I got free airmail shipping. I also got tracking numbers this morning for the 3 packages it was split into.

I feel like way too many people (perhaps like me) took advantage of the free shipping yesterday and they put a stop to it? Either that or their website broke because of the high traffic.
>>
I tried to place an order earlier today when free shipping was still available and it crashed at the last hurdle. When I tried again just now I couldn't get the free shipping.

I decided to suck it up and place two separate orders. Keep the item total under 39 usd and you only pay 399 yen in shipping. Making two orders for total shipping of 798yen worked out to be much better value, and with the sale prices it was still a good deal I think.

Another tip I would recommend is to force the total in yen even if it switches back to your currency and you will save a further few dollars.
>>
The website just died.

God Yan it!
>>
website's back, but i can't seem to get the free airmail shipping either (order is ~5100Y). i'm not buying anything heavy, just 3 skirts....
>>
>>8933176
Dammit. I thought last tip would work until it converted the currency from yen back to USD on Paypal.
>>
>>8933149
A friend of mine made a huge order yesterday and got free shipping. I went today to buy a pair of shoes and a couple of accessories and can't get it. Quite pissed off, Bodyline is only cheaper than Taobao for shoes now if you get to ship free.
>>
>>8933301
>>8933149
>>8933176
I can't get free shipping either. Did Yanners lower the price just to jack up shipping or what?
I'm not getting like 20 pairs of shoes, I just want my 2 jsks with free shipping, Yan.
>>
File: wth_yän.png (1 KB, 186x44) Image search: [Google]
wth_yän.png
1 KB, 186x44
>>8933401
Same here.

Wat to do gulls.
>>
>>8933401
>>8933893
people have posted on the BL fb page about it, so hopefully yannykins will fix it. otherwise, make it less than 39.99 and just do the 3.99 air shipping. seems to be the only fix so far.
>>
File: luagjp.png (166 KB, 671x313) Image search: [Google]
luagjp.png
166 KB, 671x313
Why is it so cheap compared to the others?
Should I be worried?
>>
>>8926259
>4L
>>
>>8926343
I can, my legs are the right shape for RHS though. They need to end in back just under your knee with full Velcro together and sit pretty snug there.
>>
I already have 17 items in my cart and the cost is only 1,651 yen, can't wait until I get paid on Friday! Anything special that you guys are planning to stock up on?
>>
>>8934972
they only have one size available, maybe they're trying to get rid of it.

>>8935262
The max waist on the 4L is 82 cm. Sure, it ain't skinny but probably not as huge as you're imagining right now.
>>
>>8930870
Whining over 500¥
It's also an ugly skirt.
Typical Bodyline-chan.
Good luck with a plaid look in 4L! Kek.
>>
>>8934972
Because it says shoes186. All the 'shoes' items were dropped in price to get rid of them in the wake of new productions.
>>
>>8935262
Buyer here, I get the 4L because I like my skirts to sit on my hips so they're longer. I don't like wearing skirts that are mid-thigh or higher.
>>
File: kogal2.jpg (61 KB, 443x500) Image search: [Google]
kogal2.jpg
61 KB, 443x500
>>8935310
>what is nanchatte???
>>
How big is size M generally?
>>
>>8935505
It's bodyline. So the most specific answer I can give is "yes". Check measurements individually.
>>
>>8935505
It varies a LOT, plus the measurements are often wrong. Check reviews on the exact piece in the size.
>>
>>8935316
Sure...and none of them are 4L. That was the point. Also check the plaid scale comparison and the pleating. I don't think the Bodyline one shown is comparable to these at all. But then these aren't 500¥ costumes, likely.
>>
>>8935304
82cm
That's nearly my bust size.
>>
>>8935295
What is the shape your legs have?
>>
>>8935776
Slim enough so they wrap correctly but with a decently developed gastrocnemius muscle so the closed straps can't slide down over it if firmly anchored just above it/below the knee
>>
>>8932564
What jsk is the pink?
>>
File: l067-2.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
l067-2.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>8935840
It's l067! However I think it might be gone from the website now because I looked back on there and couldn't find the item page anymore.
>>
>>8927158
Can you teach me how to use Taobao, anon...? I'm willing to learn.
>>
>>8936010
What is Google?
>>
>>8936010
>>8935588
>what is the Taobao thread?
>what is a FAQ?
>what is spoonfeeding
>>
>order last night, split into 2 because shipping
>expect to wait 2 weeks until I hear *anything* about the order
>wake up to tracking numbers in inbox this morning

is this real life? am I the chosen one? (first time ordering, but people were saying on here that order confirmations take days)
>>
It looks like everyone tries to buy these red rhs with spikes. I've ordered them too. Is there a chance, that I receive a mail like 'we've run out of the shoes'? I'm so afraid of this possible situation.
>>
>>8936050
There are red and dark red so keep that in mind
>>
>>8936042
You're not alone, anon.
>>
>>8936054
Well, it's only dark red of my size
>>
>>8936042
I posted earlier about having to try several times before the order came through, but I got a confirmation almost immediately and got a number later that evening, so yeah. Pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>8936042
>>8936072
I got nuffin.
>>
Really though bodyline?
I have less than $39.99USD in my cart and its still trying to charge me over 2000yen for shipping. I'm keen to get a couple of costumes but shipping costs are going to be just as high as them.
>>
What a scam. With incorrect currency exchange & busted postage prices, its as dear as pre sale prices.
>>
File: 8807810.jpg (394 KB, 660x1000) Image search: [Google]
8807810.jpg
394 KB, 660x1000
>>8936252
Perhaps try reducing to just under $39 if you haven't already, that worked for me.

>>8936296
I know it's not quite as glorious as we expected initially, but it's still definitely cheaper than pre sale prices over all. I split my order in two and only paid 798yen in total for shipping which is still pretty good for so much stuff.

I picked up everything in pic related and it cost a total of just under 70usd including shipping and tax. This is significantly cheaper than before the sale.

I think you just need to be mindful of what you buy if you still want to get a good deal.
>>
>>8935720
Yeah yeah. It's only about 5 cm off from mine too. But y'know, some girls are taller, some are more rectangular. So sure, chubby it is, but it isn't hamplanet tier fat.

As >>8935316 pointed out
>>8935310
>>8935713
There's absolutely nothing wrong with bodyline for nanchatte. At sale price these skirts are miles better than most things you can find on ebay or taobao. None of those girls are 4L because they're models in a magazine...girls in street snaps often look different. But really that doesn't even matter. So much salt, and that's even after anon already explained she wears it on her hips so she gets a bigger size. top kek gulls.
>>
File: viva-bodyline.jpg (186 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
viva-bodyline.jpg
186 KB, 1000x700
I only needed shoes, but ended up hauling quite a bit. Planning to add sax and deep red to my wardrobe this year, might as well start now.

I also got lucky and found l119 (owh floral skirt) secondhand. Seller warned me the print bled a little bit, but I have my tide to go pen. Hoping for the best.
>>
>>8936354
Under 39 isn't working, it forced 1,400 ish yen postage (airmail) for one dress
>>
>>8936296

Yeah, it's pretty cheeky to add 12% from the lazy currency exchange and another 10% for shipping below $40, or starting at an 50% extra for shipping at $41.
>>
>>8936544
I'm sorry to hear that anon, it sounds like the postage has gone up again since yesterday.

I think the sale and free or discounted shipping window is now pretty much over sadly.
>>
File: 1459027842279.png (319 KB, 641x481) Image search: [Google]
1459027842279.png
319 KB, 641x481
>>8936296
Same.

I was hoping that it might be fixed until now, but I guess BL isn't one the fastest kind.

Now that eastern is over and money is finally here, I was just about to make two <39,99€ packages as >>8933914
suggested. But they still want to rip me off the amount I was saving through this sale. Charging 1600yen for one l348-blk JSK worth of 4000 yen is just straight up ridiciulous.

Fok u yankers.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 461x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 461x277
> Bodyline sends me tracking number
> Looks it up on Japan Post
> "Your item was not found"
> mfw
>>
>>8936721
That's normal though? It takes a few days.
>>
>>8936721
baby's first Lolita order?
>>
>>8935720
>>8935304
>>8936365
Honestly I'm kind of scared for everyone who thinks that's big, because I'm 5' 3'' and 105 lbs and my hip measurement is in the lower 90's (only a couple inches smaller than my bust/chest measurement too) and I get all my normie skirts low rise to sit on my hips because I have IBS. I'm so bony and thin with the exception of my huge muscular thighs. It's just... yeah everyone has a different body shape and build. You cant tell wether someone is huge or skinny based on measurements and sizes alone sometimes.

And even if someone was fat, who cares? Man I don't know, people's obsession with the size and weight of other people on this board are starting to really eat at me. Are people so unhappy and can't find a better way to deal with their issues? Sorry I'm just tired of the overall negative attitude this board sometimes gets.
>>
I am chapped over Bodyline's right now. I haven't bought from them in three years and can't believe how much it's changed since them. These prices are crazy compared to what they used to be and I swear I never thought their website could get uglier or harder to use but somehow it did. I really wanted to buy a couple cheap things but it isn't worth it right now.
>>
Ugh, I should've ordered a few days ago when airmail was still 399 yen. God dammit Yan. ;_;
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-29+at+11.54.20).png (43 KB, 1163x267) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-29+at+11.54.20).png
43 KB, 1163x267
>>8936551
I guess when yanners said 'until the 30th', he meant 30th excluded. sale over girls
>>
>>8936816
I think the anon(s) were saying 82 cm waists were big, not that it really matters. Don't sweat it anon. It's just salty gulls shitposting. Both your skirt and your hips are fine.
>>
I ordered. My auctions were cheaper, and I got a bnwt brand dress from last year in it. I hate myself.
>>
>>8936864
It's not so terribly bad if you wait for sales and BTW the yen trick still works if you are registered at the site before you shop and set your PayPal to NOT convert to USD from the site and pay in ¥ instead. People are dumb. It's still ok. It was never great but you already know that.
>>
>>8936932
What is Japan time? His sales have always ended at midnight Japan time on the specified day.
>>
>>8936932
wtf are you talking about anon?? right now (6:25 PM PST, 3/29) it is 10:25 AM 3/30 in japan.if it ends at midnight on 3/30, we have another 13.5 hours in the sale.

(also the sale prices are still up)
>>
>>8937364
Some of the prices have definitely gone back up anon, but not all.
>>
>>8937371
oh snap! sorry anon...all the stuff i wanted was still cheap.

i'm bummed that i missed the Y399 airmail window (GRR), but i did as >>8937205 said and set up my paypal billing agreement to use my CC in yen, so i was able to pay in yen on the website.

got 3 skirts: L325 in black and wine, and L309 in gray...with the jacked up airmail it was still a really good deal (what was 110,000 yen for ~7400 with ship) of ~$66 US.

for the most part, those items were pretty much the 3 things i still wanted from bodyline.
>>
>>8937409
>L325
that should be L353 (the floral high waisted skirt)
>>
Has anyone ever bought l565? I kinda want it but I don't wanna go just by the stock photos.
>>
File: l565.jpg (152 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
l565.jpg
152 KB, 700x1200
>>8937449
Oops, dropped pic.
>>
>>8937452
Yeah I was kinda interested in this one as well
>>
>>8937452
it looks short. Check measurements and compare. The beige colorway looks fairly cute for casual though
>>
>>8936490
Those are really cute, the leftmost in particular. I love how sort of MM it is but not quite
>>
>>8936365
My BMI is near obese and I've been called fat here plenty of times yet my waist is 23cm smaller than that.
>>
>>8938194
>obese
>23 cm smaller than 82 cm
>59 cm waist
???
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 500x667
>>8938228
Yes my BMI is 28 and I've been told in no uncertain terms I'm fat though admittedly I find it hard to gauge myself against pics of girls here who have not been declared fat. /fit/ said 'lay off the sweets.' This is 4 chan though I suppose.

I try not to thinkabout it too much so I don't relapse into an eating disorder; as long as I fit brand it's ok. As long as I wear a Bodyline Small rather than however many X's it's ok. I think.

Back OT how are the teddy bear wristcuffs? Are they secure? I was really pleasantly surprised by the black x white ones and think want to get a whole bunch more.

Also has anyone got worn pics of Bodyline bonnets? I have two, but would really love to see how people make them work for the price/floppiness.

Do any of you modify your bodyline or cut embelleshments off for repurposing?
>>
>>8938250
I'm terribly sorry, but how on earth can you be a 23cm waist if your BMI is 28? Like, I physically cannot see how. Is all your fat on your hips or boobs or something?
In what earth is 59cm obese? That's like, a normal waist line for a japanese idol and if you're calling them obese . . .
>>
File: CvrzcjgT[1].jpg (59 KB, 233x350) Image search: [Google]
CvrzcjgT[1].jpg
59 KB, 233x350
>>8938267
>>8938228

This is a 60 cm waist.
>>
>>8938341

not sure what you mean, this is clearly not obese?
>>
>>8938267
BMI is fucked up if you have muscle js
>>
>>8938354
Shhh, is mixedrace-chan, ignore her
>>
>>8938361
can we stop calling her that/calling her out in general? it's just as annoying as the shitposts at this point and it probably makes her happy.
>>
File: IMG_0048[1].jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048[1].jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>>8938354

I mean a 60 cm waist on a 28 bmi (assuming not ripped) is going to look like something from Pokémon.

This woman claims to be 28 bmi at 78 kg with an 89 cm waist, her weight/bmi would make her ~165 cm.

http://www.lessdangerouscurves.com/2011/09/week-42-bmi-28.html
>>
>>8937452
the fabric is kinda horrible irl, its very..idk how to describe it, solid? like its plasticy and not a normal chiffon
>>
File: bodyline.jpg (2 MB, 2744x2392) Image search: [Google]
bodyline.jpg
2 MB, 2744x2392
I'm so happy I put in my order in the first few hours of the sale so I still got the free shipping
>Had a wishlist waiting for a few months now
>Ordered all of the items in the picture
>Kept a few items I wasn't sure about until the end of the sale
>Guess I'll see if I still want them by the next sale.
>Waiting for everything to arrive so I can finally have something for dailywear.

I also ordered a TON of tights. I love Bodyline tights.
>>
What is the probability Yan will give free shipping again?
>>
>>8938644
I'm jelly, congrats anon.
>>
>>8938644
Lucky you.
>>
>>8938250
I just bought teddy bears cuffs when i will receive them i will review?
>>
File: bodyline2k16.png (770 KB, 940x638) Image search: [Google]
bodyline2k16.png
770 KB, 940x638
I couldn't resist the sale.
Got two dresses for my 3y.o. cousin, I have the matching adult-sized versions and I think it would be fun to "twin."
>>
>>8937452
am I the only one who thinks the arm hole looks really small?
>>
>>8938192
Ty anon. I'm curious about how the details will be like irl. MM has superb tailoring, I'm not expecting that but it does have a pleasing crisp look from the stock photo
>>
Ugh I chose airmail because I was determined to stay cheap, but the tracking just now shows up like 4 days later and I forgot how dang long this takes. This sale was stupid after all the shipping and fees and stuff.
>>8938976
Adorable idea, anon!
>>
>>8938976
offtopic
God I did that so long ago it was a big mistake because they make it look so tacky if they don't have all the other little pieces and they don't know how to explain it a lot of times, and so she called it bodyline fashion
I made the smat mistak
related: bodyline kid's dresses fit really strangely on young children?
>>8939009
you are not alone
>>8936490
please review the top left dress I've been stalking it for a while
>>8934972
weird previous sizes leftover from a most likely (slightly) different batch
>>
File: i guess.jpg (19 KB, 327x496) Image search: [Google]
i guess.jpg
19 KB, 327x496
>>8938428
I mean, I guess this is possible since women tend to gain weight more in the tummy, breasts, and thighs? I have friends who are chubby but have tiny waists, meanwhile I'm a stick like the model posted but since I'm straight up and down, my waist measurement is bigger.

But I digress. I got the l571 jsk and l108 blouse during the sale (early on with free shipping woo hoo). Would've gotten a few more things if I wasn't scrimping for upcoming cons.
Hopefully another sale comes along, I want to get the venice print and some solid skirts.
>>
>>8939621
They do fit strangely? Well, I guess if it's too weird I can always try and alter it. They were like $12 lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (591 KB, 1133x2047) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
591 KB, 1133x2047
>>8938359
I keep hearing contradictory things though. Despite the chubby comments, two anons in particular said I'm 'clearly muscular' and 'obviously lift' so I thought I had an 'excuse'. I do not lift, however and /fit/ lamented yet another stupid woman in denial about how she's just 'big boned', it 's just her 'body type' and women don't bulk due to muscle like I claim to unless they are doing serious training or are on steroids. I don't my know what to do because I put on weight when I exercise and lose it when I don't but I 'feel' fatter.

Bust 85cm
Waist 59cm
Hips 99cm
144 lbs 5ft

I used to be the one defending others with a similar height and weight saying they are not categorically fat by default using myself as an example (I posted a bikini pic at roughly 135lbs) but seeing as I am not a weightlifter and have been told to just stop eating so much I'm just going to have to accept that I am hardly slim and that standards have just dropped. I thought the majority of cgl has always pegged girls smaller than me as fat or at least chubby anyway.

Sage for OT Don't crucify me for no blouse I was trying it on
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.