[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lolita General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: FB_IMG_1458132758058.jpg (79 KB, 690x920) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458132758058.jpg
79 KB, 690x920
Old Thread >>8907749

Really excited for this print from IW. It feels like its been a while since I got excited over a new release
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458132776509.jpg (76 KB, 690x920) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458132776509.jpg
76 KB, 690x920
Another pic of it
>>
>>8915296
when's the release date?
>>
Does anyone know the brand of this dress? >8913984
>>
>>8915345
Could I be any more new
>>8913984
>>
Is velvet a generally frowned upon material?
>>
>>8915377
No
>>
>>8915381
Tight thanks buddy
>>
>>8915156
You are nice. :)
>>
>>8915385
No problem homie
>>
>>8915296
This is pretty ugly. The dangly red things are not appealing at all
>>
I'm planning on applying for a press pass to Rufflecon, does anyone know if I still have to buy my pass ahead of time or how that would work with the discount?
>>
>>8915463
they look like shriveled up butt plugs desu
>>
File: P1140986_3.jpg (208 KB, 600x1660) Image search: [Google]
P1140986_3.jpg
208 KB, 600x1660
I have a bit of a complicated question, and would appreciate some second opinions.

I bought AP's pretty school JSK recently (from a Japanese seller with no proof pic), and when it arrived I noticed some oddities with it. Most prominently, the tag is sewn in strangely. The only tag on the dress has been sewn in the side seam, but there's no care tag. Additionally, it looks like the section of the side seam that would normally have the tag has been ripped out and sewn back together again, as if the seller removed the care tag and put the AP tag back in (there are marks from the old stitches on the tag).
I have the pretty school skirt in grey to compare and I don't think the dress is a replica since the buttons and lace used match exactly, however since the design of the JSK is not exactly like the stock photos, I was thinking it was a sample dress. I have another AP piece that's also a sample and it has both an AP tag and a care tag marked "SAMPLE". Perhaps the seller sold me a sample dress and tried to hide the fact that it was by ripping out the care tag? I don't really care whether it's a sample or not, but why would they go through the trouble of ripping out the tag?
>>
>>8915279
Oh shit. Must have that. Anyone have an estimated release date?
>>
>>8915481
Fake Angelic Pretty tags with that logo on them were readily-available for a period of time on taobao (and might still be with some digging), if the buttons/lace aren't custom then that's not really a great way to judge whether or not it's a fake either....though why someone would go to the trouble of making a replica like this (if it's fake) is beyond me.
>>
Holy Lantern update!

http://angelicpretty-onlineshop.com/user_data/news.php
>>
>>8915534
Can anyone paste a translation here?
>>
File: tumblr_n5fkk3E2um1qecu65o1_500.jpg (367 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5fkk3E2um1qecu65o1_500.jpg
367 KB, 500x750
>>8915346
http://fannyrosie.tumblr.com/post/112456864520/main-pieces-master-list

JetJ Victorian Famille JSK
>>
>>8915481
I understand it's the principle anon, but...if it's a replica it's a damn good one.
>>
>>8915686

Basically anyone that bought their dress in the HL MTO -in store- during the first reservation period will get their stuff shipped to them starting on the 20th.

Everyone that placed their order through the Online Shop has to wait until the 23rd for their stuff to ship.
>>
>>8915718
Thanks!
>>
File: image.jpg (865 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
865 KB, 1920x2560
>>8915481
Hey anon. I have the 2015 release red Pretty School jsk. I bought it at the AP store in Kyoto. I took a couple pictures. It looks like yours is probably a sample, or maybe a replica. The ribbon on the bottom edge is different, and the embroidered crest is on a black background instead of the bright red. My tag is one of the purple ones for the 2015 release, and a pink one in my 2014 grey release. I can't tell from your picture if yours is pink or purple. My tag is also sewn on the inside of the liner, whereas it looks like yours is between the liner and the dress, unless they have the serged seam on the inside against your leg. Let me know if you want any other info or pictures.
>>
>>8915481

I rip tags out from my clothes if they rub against my skin because it's annoying, itchy and causes a rash. With lolita, you'd normally never feel the care/brand tags if you always wear a petticoat, but I do daily loilta quite often without a petti, and the tags do get annoyingly itchy sometimes. Maybe your seller ripped hers out but saved the brand tag so that she could sew it back in upon resale? The needle marks in the tag closeup suggests that the tags were previously sewn to something, which doesn't make sense if it's a replica with a fake tag (the replica would have a new tag directly sewn on, or else the seller decided to rip off another real brand tag just to sell this to you). Though it doesn't explain why the design is different.

Alternatively, this could be a sample dress, and she thinks you'll be mad she didn't disclose that (I think the sample dresses are sold cheaper than regular release and may have flaws in them), so she may have taken off all that tags that indicate it as a sample and only sewed the brand tag back on, thinking you'll never figure out the difference if there wasn't a bright SAMPLE tag in the dress.
>>
How judgemental are you about non-matching shades in a coordinate?

I have a meetup coming up soon and my shoes don't 100% match the color of my bag. I'm terrified of being made fun of or even posted to the it's thread because of it.

How important is it that shades match exactly in a coordinate?
>>
>>8915827
post pics or we can't really help, but as a general rule matching undertones is way more important than matching shades. meaning, no warm browns with cool browns or it's gonna look weird.
>>
>>8915827

if you post online and claim to be the best Lolita, yes, it would matter.

if you don't, is not a problem, for a small meet nobody is going to care. Is nothing too bad, as long as you keep the general form (skirt, petti, bluse... etc)
>>
File: P1150013.jpg (205 KB, 600x1350) Image search: [Google]
P1150013.jpg
205 KB, 600x1350
>>8915773
Thanks a lot for this! Also thanks for your wardrobe post too, I referred to that as well before posting here about the dress. I hope you're enjoying your pretty school dresses, I really like the style which is why I bought mine.

Yeah, the main reason that I (want to) believe that the dress is a sample is because I also noticed that it is lacking the solid stripe at the bottom. I know a shop on taobao is in the deposit stage of making replicas of this dress, but the stock photos they're using are the ones with the stripe, so I can't see why any replica maker would put a thin ribbon stripe instead of a solid one at the hem. (the only other replica I could find is this: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=43719531624 but the buckle, buttons, crest, and bodice lace used aren't exactly the same, plus it has the stripe)

I'm not sure what you mean about the serged/tag seam, but yeah, the tag (which is pink) is attached in the inner seam so it touches the leg.

a little off topic but I find it interesting that AP made the first release in Japan, but decided to outsource the second to China.

>>8915777
Right, I was thinking of something along the second situation. I did get the dress fairly cheaply in a set, though...who knows.
>>
File: howisthisrelated.png (306 KB, 308x584) Image search: [Google]
howisthisrelated.png
306 KB, 308x584
I just walking back into my room, noticed all my Winnie the Pooh stuffed animals, and it dawned on me that I would maim someone for a Pooh, disney collab dress! Unfortunately, a quick lolibrary search only brought up some (shitty) JM otome stuff (no offense, otome ladies).

how many of ya'll would buy items from a Winnie the Pooh series if they existed, or know of some that already exist?
>>
>>8915857
talk shit get hit, anon
also no one is going to sperg over winnie the pooh like you, and beggars can't be choosers so either deal with the JM or get out
>>
>>8915857
I would love that! In fact, I think you may have inspired me to make something along those lines
>>
>>8915858
I mean I love the jewelry; thought it was clever and cute. but the print is meh unfortunately.

>>8915866
whoa, totally share design ideas as they come along if the desire lasts! I'd be really into some good quality handmade stuff
>>
Does anyone have a link to that weird newer japanese wa-lolita brand that was posted a while ago? They used authentic dying and traditional Japanese techniques in order to make them, but the dresses were super overpriced and weird looking. I'm just curious if they've made anything else nicer looking and if anyone has a link to the brand still.
>>
>>8915480
>hanging flowers
>"They look like something I'd shove up my anus!"
That sounds like a personal issue, anon.
>>
>>8915480
>>8916032
I always feel like there's one troll anon that wants to pretend there's something fucked up in print no matter what it is.
>A Moitie print or something with a bunch of crosses on it
>"I hate it. Why is it full of a bunch of four-sided dildos?"
>>
>>8915296
Are IW's releases generally MTOs? I really do want this dress but have not bought anything from them yet
>>
>>8916078
what the fuck is google?
>>
>>8915842
AP does do sample sales occasionally and this series popped up in the one in the Laforet sale so this is probably one of them. I wouldn't worry about it that much, anon.
>>
>>8916100
Did that first. That's why I'm asking
>>
>>8916078
No
>>
>>8914001
Look closer, there are crosses, too.
>>
>>8915827
If it's only two shades that don't match it's not as much of a problem as say, four shades that don't match. It's also less of an issue if your shoes and bag don't have matching shades with each other then if your dress and shoes don't match. I think you'll be fine.
>>
>>8915842
You're welcome, anon. I just meant that the tag in yours is sewn on the side of the seam with all of the gathered threads from the sewing process. It's sewn in to the smooth side on mine.

Based on the construction otherwise though, it really doesn't seem like a replica. I'm glad you like the dress too! I love how wearable they are.
>>
>>8915857
I actually would love a Winnie the Pooh print inspired by the book illustrations (not the animated series).
>>
File: bg-osaka.gif (452 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
bg-osaka.gif
452 KB, 1500x1000
can someone identify this print for me, please? I looked on lolibrary but couldn't find it. Help is much appreciated!
>>
>>8916451
It's BTSSB's Clockwork Tea Party.
>>
Is this ita?
>>
>>8916466

not if you coordinate it correctly. Toned down classic, maybe with some light-colored tights or socks and a pair of brown tea parties. A boater might even go well with this.
>>
>>8916454
Thank you so much!
>>
>>8916470
>that sweet qi costume monstrosity
>Toned down classic
>brown tea parties
>a boater

shit taste confirmed
>>
>>8916466
>>8916482
I have to agree with this. The dress looks okay quality wise but the design is a bit odd, and what >>8916470 suggested doesn't sound good at all. It might be possible to put together a nice coord with it if you keep it simple but like I said before, its design is a bit all over the place and not in a good way.
>>
I hope this is the right place to ask, but how is the Austria lolita scene? Specifically Vienna. I'm going to be moving there in a year or two but I'm nervous about moving comms as well.
>>
>>8916466
yes, it is ita. Too much of the wrong kind of detail no matter what you put with it. Don't do it, anon.
it also looks like beito with the photoshopped sakura and pink...things...though so eh. troll.
>>
>>8916383
Nope....Disney bought out the rights to them so they will rot in the basement until the copyright expires in 2026 and cartoon Disney Pooh will live forever on branded shit.
>>
>>8916665
Österreich is German for Austria. Look up Lolita Mode Österreich on Facebook. Austria does have a higher than average number of brand events outside of France in Europe so they seem to be more organized.
>>
>>8915827
depends...if bright pink and dark pink and light pink are mixed, it is often noted. Western lolitas go batshit if you mix white, ivory and cream but Japanese (and it seems Chinese) ones do not but yes, what other anon said about the warm/cool brown mix is true, cool brown makes the warm brown or any tans look...bad...
>>
>>8916681
Thank you! I hope they're welcoming, my German isn't that great yet and I don't want them to dislike me for it.
>>
>>8916470
>>8916488
>>8916674
Okay, thanks for the opinions! I've decided not to get the dress, it could have been so cute but they tried to do too many things at once.
>>
>>8916470
>clearly sweet dress
>with tea parties
>"classic"
Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.
>>
Waiting for your ss to buy something for you is such torture, does anyone have an ss with a really fast turnaround?
>>
>>8915827
If there's bigger coord problems, it might be posted. Otherwise very few people are going to care that it doesn't match perfectly.
>>
>>8916103
Good to know, I was looking for some general reassurance/opinions. Do you have any idea how much AP generally sells their sample pieces for? I know the regular school JSK did go on sale for 50% off, is the sample around that or even cheaper?

>>8916373
Oh, yeah, I think the serged/outside edges of mine are facing inwards (probably due to being a sample/rough piece) instead of outwards (as it would normally be on AP dresses).
>>
>>8916466
Are those big blossoms photoshopped on?
>>
I need accessories so bad for my wardrobe but just can't be bothered when I see a dream dress pop up.
>>
>>8916776
During sale season, they can be anywhere from near retail price to 50% off or more
>>
Anyone got any wig recs for a nice fairly natural looking blonde long wig? I don't want to get scammed by lockshop or buy a shitty glw, so preferably not those.
>>
>>8916826
Same here.
>>
>>8916877

dreamholic
>>
Are there any cute shoes for big feet on sites like aliexpress or taobao? Or if not, where do boat-footed Lolitas like myself buy shoes?
>>
Does anyone have any preferred places to buy wristcuffs that aren't brand? A quick look through etsy doesn't show much promise
>>
>>8916915
I want to order from there but all the good color/style combos I want are sold out. How often does she restock?
>>
>>8916916

Angelic Imprint carries all their shoes up to a size 44 CN, but they're 99% replicas. Ionno if you're ok with that or not.
>>
>>8916916
Antaina does custom sizing and custom designs.
>>
>>8916926
Message her on etsy, she'll usually reply promptly
>>
File: y.png (174 KB, 279x400) Image search: [Google]
y.png
174 KB, 279x400
>>8916383
>>8916678
Nooo! Gdi, original illustrations of WtP would be so beautiful on a dress or skirt.
>>
>>8916916
This has been discussed to death everywhere. Google is your friend for many articles with reviews, photos, etc.
>>
Hey gulls, let's talk spring cleaning. My wardrobe is getting big and I could use some extra cash, so I'm trying to put some pieces that I don't wear out much on the chopping block. But as soon as I look at them again, I remember why I liked them enough to buy them in the first place and selling them suddenly seems like a bad idea. But I keep changing my mind about it, too, and I want to break that cycle, whether the end result is keeping or selling the item. Is there anything you guys do to help you decide in cases like this?
>>
>>8915279
>>8915296
>Lotta 2.0

>>8917060
I haven't cleaned out my lolita wardrobe since it's tiny anyways but I did clean out my normalfag clothes recently.
basically i separated my clothes into
>things that I wear super often (like once a week-2 weeks)
>things I sometimes wear (like once a month-2 months)
>things I occasionally wear (special event clothes, formal clothes, things that I wear only every 3-5 months)
>things that I never wear (haven't been worn in 5+ months)

Things that haven't been worn in 5+ months need to go, regardless of where I bought it, when I bought it, any memories, etc. Generally if I haven't worn a piece of clothing in that long, it doesn't mean anything to me anymore unless there was something reaaally special about it.
Things that I haven't worn in 3-5 months get whittled down by necessity. Ofc I'll keep winter clothes if I'm sorting in the summer, but if I haven't worn one of my formal dresses in that time frame, it should go.
1-2 months I don't do much to. I mostly toss things that I haven't worn in 3-5 months, but if there are some things that I see fit to donate or sell in the 1-2 month pile, it goes too.
Any more often than worn once a month, I usually keep until it gets worn out.
>>
>>8917060

Put it in a box and set a reminder on your calendar to go back and look at it a few weeks/months from now.

If you really miss the item at any time, you can always take it out of the box, give it a hug and then hang it back in your closet. If, on the other hand, you completely forgot that you even have the item, sell it. Take a photo and make a post on your blog/in your journal if it helps you to let go of it.

Don't think of selling items as getting rid of them. Instead, think of it as sharing your love. You're making another lolita happy letting her have a gorgeous dress, and the gorgeous dress will be worn instead of sitting in a closet slowly rotting. Think of the future dresses you'll be able to buy once you have the closet space to accommodate more dresses. It's a win-win-win situation all around if you sell the dress.

Regarding what definitely has to go/stay, my strictest rule is that anything with no hope of fitting has to go (usually these are dresses with too-short bodices, as there's no way to become short enough to fit them).

It might also help to look up how to create a capsule wardrobe and apply it to your lolita wardrobe as a way to decide what pieces you need to cull and what pieces you need to add after culling. Especially important is to sit down and think about where you wear lolita to, then design your wardrobe around what you really need. So for eg, if you're a daily lolita you'll want to keep the pieces that can go in the washing machine and are toned down enough to wear everyday easily, maybe you'll keep just one or two princesss dresses for the occassional brand tea party. On the other hand if you only wear lolita to conventions and fancy meetups in hotels, you'll want to get rid of the simpler, plainer dresses and keep only a handful of flashy outfits with matching accessories.
>>
>>8915857
I've wanted a Pooh print for years, especially a disney collab print.

The JM one is cute but too understated for me.
>>
>>8915279
>>8917076
>Forest Harvest Festival 2.0
> Animals of the Forest 2.0

IW stop being lazy with your deer art.
>>
>sees someone not plus sized posting in the plus size tags

Bitch pls
>>
>>8917060
Grab all the similar items. Say you have multiple black skirts, put them all next to each other. Rank them based on how much you like the skirt, how many coords you can make with it and whatever else you find important. Choose the loser. Wear it one last time. Make a good coordphoto. Then say goodbye.
>>
>>8917076
That's really helpful. Thank you for this. I do need to go through my closet and sell clothes that I don't fit in
>>
>>8917296
I feel like AP and IW keep doing this lately? Versions of older pieces that aren't quite like them, but are enough like them in spirit for it to be obvious. This whole year of AP feels like that, really.
>>
>>8917746
I agree. I just feel like there isn't anything new or exciting in the past few releases. Hopefully something would pop up soon to change that
>>
>>8917296
>>8917746

If you mean rehashing ideas and prints, all the brands do this every year. When themes take off in popularity they make sure to redo it. That's why people guess that AP will always do a chocolate print some time later in the year, chiffon dresses with all-over prints sometime earlier in the year and some kind of pony print at some time during the year.

Meanwhile Baby continues to re-release the karami 3-tier and babydoll dresses they've been releasing since Shimotsuma Monogatari with minor variations, AatP has had so many versions of gathered chiffon jsk I can no longer keep track, and someone on weibo caused a stir because she has all the different colourways of Bless from Michael jsk. They've also re-released yet another colourway of the nun dress everybody looks bad in but seem to want anyway.

Mind you, that's how Sugary Carnival eventually led to Day Dream Carnival, and both are my dream dresses. I'm also finally getting (or trying for) an IW stained glass print though I didn't like Westminster Abbey nor Ave Maria. All the different versions give buyers options to chose which version they like while keeping ideas fresh and updated. So I guess I have no complaints if brands keep redoing the same theme over and over.
>>
Innocent World has a sale going on! Extra 20% off items in the Sale category.
>>
Does anyone ever bike in lolita? Got any tips on how to ride elegantly without skirts flying?
>>
>>8917813
It sounds like a bad idea to be honest....
>>
>>8917833
Really? I just want to bike a a few blocks down to the park with my son. I'm just looking for tips on how to keep dress my flying around. I'm not going on a multi mile trip and getting sweaty in my brand.
>>
Still impatiently waiting for the dolphin print. Hoping and praying it'll come out while my friend's still in Japan.

On a related note, friend is in Tokyo right now and wants to make a little extra money on the side running a shopping service. We were thinking of a 15% fee on all items + transportation fees. She's willing to go to any shops in Tokyo and I could probably convince her to do online orders as well. Her boyfriend's also fluent in Japanese and can make calls to shops to check stock.

So, does anyone need a new shopping service?
>>
>>8917789
impatiently waiting for Oddments
>>
>>8917813
Why don't you just google "bike riding with skirts/dresses"? I know there has to be tons of blog posts about like cute indie girls who wear sundresses all day on how they deal with skirts while biking riding.
>>
>>8915481
I might have an idea where your jsk came from. According to a recent Deerstalker video, LaForet shops often sell sample pieces that were not originally put out on the floor toward the end of the annual clearance sale, and I think someone picked this up from that particular sale.
>>
>>8917316
See this is why I don't post in plus sized tags even though by Lolita standards in plus sized (US size 8). I feel like I'm caught in some weird limbo, though I am desperately trying to lose weight.
>>
File: 1152814_Nude.jpg (48 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1152814_Nude.jpg
48 KB, 800x800
Are there any examples of fishnets being worn tastefully in a coord? Not the super wide tacky ones, maybe something more like this.
>>
>>8917918
The only thing I can think of is those goddamn OTK's from Baby, you know the ones. Those were sorta fishnet-y.

Any particular reason why you want to wear fishnets anon? Just wondering cause maybe there's something else you could use? Fishnets just don't really look that elegant up close even if they're small holes like that, and then from far away they just look like sheer tights - in which case, if you're trying to go for that look, then just buy sheer colored tights.

The only way I could see them working is like....maaaaybe a vintage/retro-styled outfit????
>>
>>8915481
For people saying this is a repica, did they even do a replica for this dress? >>8917898 sounds exactly correct, I know I've heard of people buying samples and factory extras before.
>>
>>8917891
I was wondering if there was any insight regarding petticoats. If it was a sundress I'd just tie it down, petticoats make it a little harder.
>>
>>8917813
I cycle in Lolita, because I tend to wear it frequenly and cycle to the station to get to work. Honestly, check out how windy it is before you leave the house. If it's windy, I tend to wear heavier garments + a coat. I also tend to wear tights, rather than socks. I've never really had a problem.
>>
File: Cd0b-noUEAATK_5.jpg (62 KB, 600x543) Image search: [Google]
Cd0b-noUEAATK_5.jpg
62 KB, 600x543
These will be impossible to import.
>>
File: Cd0pi2bUEAArTSr.jpg (54 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
Cd0pi2bUEAArTSr.jpg
54 KB, 600x424
>>8918008
>>
File: Cd0qtcyUUAAjESV.jpg (52 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
Cd0qtcyUUAAjESV.jpg
52 KB, 600x424
>>8918010
>>
Fuuuuuuuck. Metamorphose's sailor series pre-orders went up last night, and I ordered a dress, wrist cuffs, and the captain's hat. But it looks like the captain's hat was an in-stock item, while the other two were pre-order, and Meta's rules are that you can't buy mixed items. But I didn't even realize that some items were in-stock and some weren't. Wtf.

Is there anything I can do? Like if I email them and explain my confusion will they cut me any slack? The wristcuffs and dress I can just order again if they cancel my order cause they aren't out of stock, but I don't want to lose the hat, it's really cute and I just know it's gonna be a fucking bitch to find secondhand. Fucking god damn it.
>>
>>8917898
>>8917958
I'm dumb and forgot the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K-bunjWK8M

I think that replicas would be more common with printed pieces. The only non-printed replicas I've seen are VM and MM pieces because the designs are often generic.
>>
>>8918016
I just decided to email them apologizing a lot but god damn. Part of me thinks they'll just say tough shit and cancel my order, other part of me is hoping that they see my account and know that I'm a good, loyal customer and will just do something form this one time. Bahhhh :^((( that hat though...
>>
>>8918050
I don't know what they're going to do to fix the problem but I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, Meta has excellent customer service.
>>
>>8918050
Their customer service is really good so the email should hopefully help.
>>
>>8917871
I do, post her email or have her email me
>>
>>8918060
>>8918061
Thanks guys, trying to have hope. If I don't get the hat I'll get over it, I just don't know how I overlooked that detail.
>>
>>8917871
I would love another Instore SS so yea, if you would post an email address, I can keep you guys in mind
>>
File: gone.png (176 KB, 672x335) Image search: [Google]
gone.png
176 KB, 672x335
>>8917955
I've been trying to find white sheer patterned tights (be it polka dots, flowers, whatever), or even lace tights for over a week with no luck. I'm 5'8" and all my fat is in my butt/thighs. Fishnets were looking to be my only option at this point, but I completely agree with your criticisms of them. I'll probably wind up with solid sheers...
>>
>>8918096
Oh, as someone with fat legs yeah I know your pain. I don't know why it's so hard to find white pattern tights; seems like all the larger sized tights are just black or in literally any other color besides white. Sucks cause sometimes I want white legwear, but I think just solid white tights gaudy to me. I'm wondering if bridal shops have something?
>>
>>8918096
Look at sock dreams' lace tights section, a lot of them are usually tall/plus sized friendly

I'm 5'9 and have fat thighs, I order most of my tights from there
>>
Gulls where can i find cute shoes for sweet lolita with small heel/platform (3cm or less?) but if possible aren't tea parties?
>>
>>8917256
This is super good advice!
>>
So I'll be 23 in two months. Too old to get back into lolita or still doable?
>>
>>8918169
Nowhere near too old. Do it if you want to anon!
>>
>>8918169
I'm turning 23 in a couple weeks anon. It's not too old! We're like at the age where we're finally making enough money to justify more extra spending.
>>
>>8918169
Got into lolita at the age of 33.
>>
>>8918169
Old enough to have the money and dignity.
>>
>>8918169
Nope. I'm 28 and still going strong.
>>
>>8918170
>>8918195
>>8918201
>>8918203
>>8918206
I guess that's a unanimous yes!
>>
>>8918169
>>8918209
Do what makes you happy anon! You are never too old for any hobbies/fashion.
>>
>>8917813
easy doable if you're Dutch, haha. no, jk. anyway, wearing lolita on the bike shouldn't be too troublesome, but if it's windy, wear something heavy over your skirt. and wear a lolita raincoat when it's raining obviously.
>>
>>8918008
>>8918010
I have a mighty ne--
>198000 yen
damn japan can keep em
>>
Does ChibiTenshi get bogged down with emails before a release?
I'm desperate to see if I won an auction on a dream dress and the auctions been over for about a day now and I still don't have an email.
I assume people are sending in requests left and right for that new bear dress?
>>
>>8918169
I dunno why people always give ages in their 20's and ask if they're too old. Lolita is a really expensive hobby, the only people who can ever engage in it in fufilling way are people in their 20's with jobs anyway. (Not that everyone in their 20's has a kickass job that brings in tons of money, but you know what I mean)
That said, most of the people in my comm are your age or older. You're all good.

>>8918110
I'm not that anon but the problem is she's looking for white stuff. I'm the same and it's really impossible to find a variety of white lace/patterned tights. I've been searching for a long time myself and sock dreams never seems to have any, though they do have tons of other options, I just don't know why it's so hard to find white lace/cute patterned stuff.
>>
>>8918275
They are Shigeki Tanaka which can cut down even the hardest bones, what do you expect?
>>
Get dream dress, doesn't suit me at all, where did I go wrong, why do I even bother.
>>
I really DO love aprons in lolita. How can I wear one with black main piece and not look like a maido? Should I look for not-white aprons, like black or red, blue etc.?
>>
>>8918169
Anon i am turning 33 and no way in hell i will stop lolita as long as i love it it's been 13 years and no way i will stop. Even when i turn 60 or 70 i(f i still like it) i will still wear it and i'm 100% serious about that. I love old sweet but i just tone it down so it looks more..flattering? I also wear classical and gothic sometimes because why not. Just wear it in the most flattering way to you (depends on your body,face,hairstyle,...) but never stop because of your age. If you are scared about what people think well fuck they think you are weird now they'll always think you're weird. Some people will go "hurr old hag still wearing lolita" But who cares? They will eventually get old too we all do. If that makes you happy well that's the only thing that truly matters. Your happiness is the only thing that matters.
Now go and rock the frills.
>>
>>8918378
I'm 34 and started wearing lolita 3 years ago, I look good so I have no intention on stopping anytime soon.
>>
>>8918378
>>8918393
I can't wait to join a comm and meet a bunch of girls my age or older.
There are women in their 40s who look fucking stunning too. They've probably had lots of practice dressing themselves and doing make up.
>>
>>8918169
I'm 24 and still going strong. It's never too late.
>>
>>8918169
Your still young but it also depends on how you look, you can be young but look mature/old. How you look will depend on what style looks good on you, it's more if you look mature or youthful than age. Classic and gothic look good on anyone most of the time, sweet looks best on youthful babyface looking girls
>>
>>8918019
You must not have seen many replicas then
>>
Anyone here know the waist measurement on Atelier Boz's Mistress blouses in the ladies size?
>>
>>8918473
I don't agree with this entirely because if you are doing it for yourself then adhering to these guidelines to fit with other's ideas of aesthetics is not necessary if you do not care. If you DO care what people will think (and might say) then it is valid and you'd best have a thick skin to jump in or risk getting your feelings hurt by thoughtless or even mean comments.

Truthfully, if I discovered lolita late and sweet was really my thing, I'd do it. I would not care if others thought I was (or looked) too old.
>>
>>8918341
Learn better what suits you, develop new dream dress based on this, get.
>>
>>8918286
yup, you have to be very fast the minute any pictures hit and even then, I think she has a repeat customer list that come first because reputation of fast pay, easy to work with, no hassles...I know I would.
>>
Can anyone help me find out the name of this JSK? And if it's ugly or not? My friends are split on this (personally I like it). It's by Innocent World
>>
>>8918561
Oh, well I should be on that list then, I use her all the time. And I always pay as soon as I see the email on my phone.
Also for clarification, I'm not buying something from the release.
>>
>>8917918
learn to fashion history those 'super tacky wide ones' came later as scene or something mallgoth type and these are the type hookers and strippers and cabaret dancers used to (and still do) wear

and no, none are good for lolita with the exception of maybe something in punk.
Why would you even want to?
>>
>>8917316
'Plus size' is relative. Medium the US is pretty big for Chinese or Japanese. Fatter people have a bigger estimate for what is 'plus' too. in lolita, it's pretty accepted that anyone wearing US double digit sizes (10 or above) would be considered plus size for FIT in much of the burando sizing even if they don't look big or fat. Also, vanity sizing is a thing in the west. I wear a 6 in more expensive clothes, up to a 10 in cheap stuff and I have a vintage piece in 14 that fits. Western people are often proportionately taller and larger in bust/waist/hip measurements as well. It's a very hard topic to get on the same wavelength with.
>>
>>8918565
IW Hem Gather JSK, 2007

Can you please post where you found the picture? And are there other views? This is waaaay better than the lolibrary photos.

http://lolibrary.org/apparel/hem-gather-jsk
>>
>>8916920
bodyline has wristcuffs they don't have a wide variety of designs but the price is about $10
>>
File: IMG_6716_original.jpg (900 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6716_original.jpg
900 KB, 1800x1200
>>8916920
Belladonna or Innocent world.

With AP you can see the elastic on some styles and Baby is really hit or miss.
>>
>>8918599
I found it on usagiyouhinten
>http://usagiyouhinten.ocnk.net/product/16823
Anyone got any ideas about it's max size though? I like it a lot, but not sure if it'll fit
>>
File: group[1].jpg (20 KB, 434x284) Image search: [Google]
group[1].jpg
20 KB, 434x284
>>8918357
Wear a pinafore instead of a straight up apron and style the coord like a Victorian child.
>>
>>8918169
Still in my mid 20s and no intention to quit, i wear AP pastel vomit but in a more casual way or salopettes. I look somewhat younger than my age/small bodied and for this i fit good old sweet, so if you look younger it's a bonus point. If you look more mature, gothic or classic suits you better but wear what you like anon!I plan to wear sweet and other styles when i'm past 40+. There are many goths for example that wear their favourite clothing after being married, kids and being of a old age, i saw also people over 60 rocking it!Lolita is the same, we all get old but we should pass our life with the clothes we love most.
>>
>>8918169
I got into lolita when I was 23 (last year) Do it anon!
>>
Has there ever been a case of two lolitas getting into a fistfight?
>>
>>8918695
my aesthetic, I'm really digging Innocent Worlds new pinafore style Jsks for this reason
>>
>>8918740
Kek, following.
>>
>>8917813
I do it all the time. Avoid super poof pettis, and I wear one of these so I don't worry about my skirt flying up.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/199807558/skirt-garterclip-for-biking
>>
>>8918169
>23
>old
Really anon?
>>
>>8916920
Peacockalorum
>>
>>8918740
Didn't that sissy Melissa threaten to fistfight a lolita?
>>
File: 3809592_orig.jpg (169 KB, 674x647) Image search: [Google]
3809592_orig.jpg
169 KB, 674x647
>>8918695
Can I go for Ofelia look? (It's pretty like Alice but with green colourway)
>>
File: s23.jpg (50 KB, 366x480) Image search: [Google]
s23.jpg
50 KB, 366x480
>>8918695
or maybe soviet school uniform?
>>
File: 20839735.jpg (66 KB, 425x567) Image search: [Google]
20839735.jpg
66 KB, 425x567
Does anyone have worn pictures of Moitié's petticoats or know where to find them?
>>
>>8918169
You know it's kinda a jerk thing to even ask if 23 is too old. Good to know you've still got the brain of a fucking baby where 23 is in any ways shape or form of old.
>>
File: 2598839914_3.jpg (41 KB, 281x537) Image search: [Google]
2598839914_3.jpg
41 KB, 281x537
OK I really need to know where does that dress come from. Is it old school Baby/AP?
>>
File: P12OJ202_3.jpg (177 KB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
P12OJ202_3.jpg
177 KB, 390x520
Is this print based on real building and if so which ones?
>>
>>8916383
Jane Marple did one, but it's not listed on Lolibrary. It's also made with a lovely jacquard material.
>>
>>8919229
Taj Mahal, Notre Dame... I can't make out the third though.
>>
Does anyone know what to do when your paypal account has been locked? I'm supposed to pay my shopping service and she only accepts Paypal but I just found out my account has been locked and I have no idea why. They have given me a phone nr to contact them but they are not open during the weekend and I don't think I will be able to call them during work next week.
>>
Okay so I know this makes me sound like an innocent newb but after all these years of loving lolita, researching it and saving money, then talking myself out of buying dresses, I finally bought my first brand piece and it came today!
Okay so it was from closet child, but it looked completely perfect, I don't think it has been worn at all as the cardboard tag is still on. It's a 2014 piece, is this strange? It's not even bent or anything.

>also I can't stop dancing around in it, oh my god
>I don't even care if it's tacky to keep a tag as a souvenir

Also does that feeling ever stop? I get so happy when I get my dresses from the mail, I hope it never ends.
>>
>>8919266
You could email the shopping service explaining, maybe asking if you can use someone elses account, perhaps a partners or a friends, and call PayPal after the weekend?
>>
>>8919267
Congrats!! what dress did you get ?
I've been in the fashion a while and still get excited!! Its embarassing but i even cried a bit when i got my dream dress recently!
>>
>>8919271
Thanksm, but I don't know anyone who has an account (I don't have any lolita friends and normally people don't use paypal in my country). I'm trying to convince a friend to make an account for me but she doesn't really trust it haha.

Already emailed my shopping service and she is not happy...
>>
>>8918740
probably
>>
>>8919287
I got baby's Trianon op in lavender! It's been on my wish list since it came out, and it's absolutely magical. I was so scared since I'm tall as hell and have wide shoulders, but it's so roomy, even on the unshirred parts. I was also a bit scared since I heard a lot of shit about baby's construction and cutting corners, but I'm so so pleased.
I think I'd cry too if I got my dream dress. I got interested in the fashion a year before all my dream dresses were being released and I'm so mad I didn't buy them when I had the chance.
Sorry for the blog post, I'm just like an excited puppy right now
>>
>>8919290
>Already emailed my shopping service and she is not happy...
screw that. is it CT? it's not your fucking fault and they should be more understandable. it'd be one thing if you were like, misusing paypal and shit but you're not. she should be able to wait a week jfc, or provide you an alternative option if something goes wrong outside of your control.
>>
>>8919296
dude CT buys stuff out of pocket, so it's understandable if she's not happy as that's her own money being put at risk if people don't make payments (delayed payments can still be a pain in the ass, even if the money gets there in the end)
sure it's not your fault, but the shopping service doesn't have to pick up the slack either
>>
>>8919296
Idk I would be suspicious too if someone couldn't pay because their pp got locked. They lock it if you have had a negative balance for a very long time or if you are a scammer so..
>>
>>8919266
I wouldn't use pp at all desu, google 'alternatives to paypal' and ask your shopping service to reconsider only accepting paypal
>>
>>8919173
Bonbonmaléfique has only Moitie petticoats so you can find a ton of worn pictures on her blog. CDJapan carries them, I think.
>>
secrets are up
>>
>>8919347
yeah but they can lock it for shit issues too
>>
>>8918554
Agreed. If I could love fashion and be involved in it as much as the Advanced Style ladies in my 80s, whether I wear lolita fashion or not still by then...
>>
>>8919374
What was the one with the girl being groped? I really didn't understand it, I'm guessing it's a vendetta

>please select pictures of candy
>OK
>you have not selected all the pictures
>selects a picture of a ball pit
Wtfcaptcha
>>
I have been selling off my normie designer clothes to buy lolita. I consigned most of it but I have a couple things that are worth too much to consign. I tried to sell them on eBay but no one was interested. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do?
>>
>>8919643

Nothing's worth too much to consign; people consign stuff like Birkins all the time. What sort of items/labels are you having issues with?
>>
>>8919490
when even 4chan wants you to go back to tumblr kek
>>
>>8919663
Escada and silk gowns/ formal wear
>>
Have any other long-term Lolitas never bought anything new from a brand? I've been wearing for over six years now and I buy everything secondhand. It's not because I'm a poorfag, I usually end up out of the loop when something I like comes out, and later find it second hand. I think the only first-hand items I have have been gifts.

I'm also a bit scared about ordering new because my country smacks a fuckton of customs on everything that isn't marked as used.
>>
>>8919693
I've been into the fashion for 7 years and the first time I bought something new was last year. It's mostly for the same reasons. I have have to think on things to decide if I really like it.

I don't think new/used matters for customs in my country. I almost always get it on packages from the US, but hardly ever on things from other countries. Even if the value is something like $500.
>>
File: Soviet Kawaii.jpg (237 KB, 1540x1200) Image search: [Google]
Soviet Kawaii.jpg
237 KB, 1540x1200
>>8919126
>>8919122

I have been wanting to do this for years! I was afraid it would be too ita or cringey. Maybe now anons can give some opinions on this? Probably won't use Bodyline now though.
>>
Does anyone have advice for selling unpopular pieces? I have a not-so-popular print in an unflattering cut that I'm trying to get rid of, and other than pricing it low, I'm not sure how to increase my chances. Do I just have to pray someone likes it?
>>
>>8919712
imo the bag is kind of fugly, I would use one of those satchel-type bags.
>>
>>8919717
Do your best to take really, really nice photos of it. Obviously don't shoop it or anything, but get the best lighting, really crisp, if there are any nice details take little close-ups of those.
If you don't mind me asking, what is the piece?
>>
>>8919693
Frankly, I've been buying almost exclusively second hand as of late because I'm not liking anything being released by the major brands. This years dresses have been kinda meh to me.
>>
File: 1444425030979.gif (765 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444425030979.gif
765 KB, 500x281
>>8919267
Congrats on your first dress!
I have the tag from my dream dress in my wallet. I sorta use it to remind myself when I get a bit spend happy to save my money, not waste it on over-priced coffee and trinket crap. Plus it makes me happy just looking at it
>>
File: de votre gauche.png (502 KB, 420x559) Image search: [Google]
de votre gauche.png
502 KB, 420x559
>>8919720
Pic related. I have seen different cuts and colorways being sold before, so I'm not losing hope just yet, but I'm hoping to avoid relisting for weeks on end. The print definitely looks less washed-out in real life than in the stock photos, so I'll include some more nice detail pics when I relist. Thank you for the suggestions!
>>
>>8919712
dress from bodyline and headbow from baby, that's seems so off/ weird to me
>>
>>8919756
I would totally buy this print, because I've owned it before, but the cut is just so unflattering on me.
>>
>>8918169
too old, you can't be a lolita unless you're 16 or younger, duh anon.
>>
>>8919292
I love reading about that kind of things because i feel kinda happy when i see other people being genuinely super excited about something. Like someone nerding out. And their eyes just sparkle and it's adorable and now i'm smiling like an idiot.
>>
>>8919266
>1(DASH)888(DASH)221(DASH)1161
Open from 5am to 8pm PST, all week long.

Common anon, get your googling on fleek.
>>
>>8919691

Are you in Europe? Escada doesn't really have much of a profile in NA these days (to the best of my knowledge). If you have key pieces like coats, jackets or bags it may be worth persisting, but if you're talking tops, skirts, pants etc you'll have a hard time because Escada isn't a popular label and you'd get very little for them in the end. How old are your pieces? If you're selling on eBay labelling them as vintage could help to generate more views/interest.

Gowns and formalwear are really difficult. Are you talking gowns from a label, or gowns from a formalwear store?
>>
>>8919817
Talking about designer gowns from brands like Kay unger and badgley mischka, I got them for military balls in the past. I will have to try the vintage keyword. Thanks for the heads up on escada, I am in the US and didn't realize it wasn't popular here
>>
Have you ever hear about Kibbe's types? Will it work with lolita?
>>
>>8919777
Same. I loved it but no way would my bust fit it.
>>
>>8919777
>>8919862
Before I decided to sell, I was thinking about talking to a professional seamstress about altering it into a high-waisted skirt because the bodice is so awkward. If I went through with that, could that improve my chances of selling?
>>
>>8919871
I love AATP corset skirts, if you altered it like that and it were a different colorway Id buy the heck out of it
>>
>>8919826
depending on where you are there are a number of places that actually specialize in super high end consignment that you could try
>>
I want a lolita bag to start a new itabag. Any web to buy lolita bags online?

Thank u.
>>
>>8917918
ITA
>>
I have a large usakumya rucksack in white, and over the years he has started to grey a bit. What is the Best way to go about cleaning him? I'd love for him to be a beautiful shinning white again!
>>
>>8918296
B-But I've bought like four pairs of white lace tights off sockdreams.....
>>
>>8917789
The sale in Osaka is great. Up to 70% on the sale items. Bought 3 purses, pair of golden shoes and the woods and mushrooms dress. All 50-70% off!
>>
>>8920037
Literally every major lolita brand sells bags. But also, why would you want to pin things to a $100+ bag?
>>
>>8918304
Yes because we can totally tell the quality by the photo some random anon posted
>>
>>8919826

If you're in the US you can try online consignment (if you haven't already). therealreal.com has pretty good rates and is well regarded. Vaunte.com is another - I don't love buying from them, but they also have a good reputation.

Badgley Mischka should be reasonably solid, but gowns are hard because what's fashionable changes so quickly and the need for a perfect fit makes them a piece that's harder to shop online for to begin with, so people can be even more reluctant to part with their cash than they would be for, say, a jacket or shoes . I haven't dealt much with formal wear myself, but if you're able to find a place online or a brick and mortar that specialises in formal wear consignment you'll be best positioned to expose you items to the right audience. Brick and mortar places generally have higher commissions than the online equivalent though.

Honestly though, if you want to get that stuff sold, particularly the Escada, you're going to have to aim low, and it'll take time to move, so you'll just have to wait it out unfortunately.
>>
File: USAS.jpg (57 KB, 448x589) Image search: [Google]
USAS.jpg
57 KB, 448x589
DOES ANYONE NEED $2000 DOLLARS WORTH OF USAKUMYAS

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g173378375
>>
>>8920210
This is an investment, you could scalp them for twice as much on LM or at a con
>>
>>8920217
Well, if anyone wants to do it and sell me the black bunny and black Elizabeth OP....
>>
File: 422381-2102-2015-07-23776563.jpg (56 KB, 232x313) Image search: [Google]
422381-2102-2015-07-23776563.jpg
56 KB, 232x313
Tell me gulls, is this jsk gaudy or pretty? Saw it, like it, no idea how to make it work
>>
>>8920233
It looks like a pretty standard floral to me, not gaudy at all.
Don't worry so much about everyone's opinion of a dress, people have different tastes and honestly it just matters that you yourself like it.
>>
>>8920056
Plus size though?
>>
>>8918096
>>8918105
>>8918296
Plus size small dot white (and a couple pastel colors) tights here http://www.silkies.com/product-p/9727.htm
>>
>>8920271
Their Nordic texture tights fit up to 160 lbs and come in ivory. They're definitely not bright white, but with lace tights, the difference isn't so obvious once you put them on.
>>
>>8920303
Actually nevermind, they are sold out of the pastels in the larger sizes. That was always my go-to site for light colors but they seem to be out right now.
>>
>>8920271
I'm well into the plus sized range with most of my weight in my hips and thighs and they work just fine.

>>8920308
I have those, and I'm 5'9 and well over 160.
>>
>>8920309
pale pink sheer dot
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=plus&Category=plus_size-main&ProductID=2030187953&VariantID=
>>
File: 1433220756077.jpg (136 KB, 1125x1108) Image search: [Google]
1433220756077.jpg
136 KB, 1125x1108
>>8920210
>>
>>8920331
white sheer dot thigh highs
http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-size-vintage-dot-stay-up-thigh-highs
>>
>>8920233
Hey anon, I have that dress and I really love it. It's one of my favorites that I've owned.

I took off the pink ribbons because I didn't like them, but otherwise it's perfect. The sweetheart neckline is a great touch.
>>
>>8920233
It's loud there's no denying it, but it doesn't seem gaudy.
>>
>>8920337
>>8920303
Dots are smaller than I'd prefer but beggars can't be choosers I guess. I spent like, days on end last spring trying to find tights like this in my size and I just couldn't. I'll have to try these out. Thanks anons.

>>8920308
Seems like those tights aren't listed in the plus size category and that's why I've never seen them.
>>
>>8920371
Yeah, check the reviews and sizing notes from SD on some of the listings. They'll give you a better idea on how they fit.

Plus lace tights tend to be a bit more stretchy so they're more forgiving
>>
Now that Charlotte's Bear has sold out, can I get my damn email CT. fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 1800x1559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 1800x1559
>>8920233
I hope this is okay to post, but this is my go-to coordinate for this dress (sans accessories because I forgot like a dummy.)

I feel like it's easy to make this dress work and even tone it down a bit. Sorry for the ugly picture, but I hope this helps you in any way.
>>
>>8920416
Different anon; that's really cute!
>>
>>8920416
Sauce on blouse? Super cute
>>
>>8920416
Damn that's pretty. Going to buy it now thanks!
>>
>>8920420
>>8920432
Ah, thanks so much! The blouse is F21 but it's been out of stock for ages now.

>>8920440
Glad I could encourage you anon~! Hope you love the dress as much as I do.
>>
>>8920432
I actually think I saw a similar one in Uniqlo, but I', an Australian anon so idk about yours

>>8920443
I really hope I do!~ I ordered it off Mandarake for 6500 yen (Good price or meh price?)
>>
>>8920456
You got a better price than I did! Good luck with your new dress anon~
>>
Have you ever hear about Kibbe's types? Will it work with lolita?
>>
>>8918286
Just look if the winner of the auction is nicole and that the price it went for is the one you wrote
>>
>>8918169
I'm 23 and some people don't think I a day over 15 (especially in lolita)
>>
File: 1428215759178.jpg (80 KB, 661x960) Image search: [Google]
1428215759178.jpg
80 KB, 661x960
>>8918169
>implying you can ever be too old for Lolita
>>
Oh man I've been away for months but I finally came back just in time for sailor season~ I'm so excited. Anyone else eager for sailor dresses?

Also tried on a VM dress for the first time (Marie Rose I think) and it fit like a second skin and was hella flattering. If it hadn't been Bordeaux and missing the front bow I'd have bought it.
>>
File: 1442206876243.jpg (20 KB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
1442206876243.jpg
20 KB, 350x266
Fuck LM really, fuck it.
It's the second time it randomly logs me out and when I try to log back in I get the "too many failed attempts" message. Hell no I won't wait 19 hours, are you fucking mad? There are items I want to list.
I treid cleaning my chache and cookies, didn't help.
>>
File: 1447750108523.jpg (131 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1447750108523.jpg
131 KB, 528x528
>>8918169
>23
Whoa whoa whoa, back the fuck UP.

You're 23 years old and still trying to wear COLOURS?
Black woolen stockings, tea-length skirts and turtlenecks only from here on out, anon. Don't forget to cut your hair into a bob and god forbid you wear lipstick.

>What, you're not even married with eleven children yet?
>>
is anyone else able to get on the Bodyline site? it keeps giving me an error all day
>>
>>8920210
YO

Wow, I wonder if they would let you split, I need more for my army...I mean, collection.
>>
>>8920210
If I had $2000 on me, anon...
>>
What is the difference between apron and pinafore?
>>
File: SVETTDRÖMMARE.png (20 KB, 522x122) Image search: [Google]
SVETTDRÖMMARE.png
20 KB, 522x122
I love typos
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>8919712
I had that op. It's good considering how cheap it is it gives you headbow, apron and op can be separated, big white bow for apron and removable sleeves. Head bow is nice and op is good for simple coord. I threw away apron long times ago because it like costume when I wear with it. Well that is just my opinion.
>>
>>8920210
>tfw actually thinking about bidding on this
i just want the rare collab items though, i already have most of the stuff pictured. not sure if worth reselling since i imagine shipping + fees will be high.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.