[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embarrassing Friends Cont.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 42
File: 1456897729427.jpg (49 KB, 599x421) Image search: [Google]
1456897729427.jpg
49 KB, 599x421
The last one is saging... Let's keep them stories coming!
>>
I have a 24 year old friend who acts like an anime character/cat to garner attention...
>>
>>8911323
>playing DnD with friends in the common area of their college dorm
>DM has based one of her NPC's on "if I were an anime character!"
>said characters familiar is almost exactly Sebastian from black butler
>she keeps trying to prove how badass all her pet NPC's are
>literally screaming about all of this
>people are starting to look at us weird as they walk past, people who were studying at another table leave
>try to get her to shut up but she only gets louder
>other players only indulge and/or encourage her
>pretend to get sick so we can end our session early
That whole campaign was terrible and cringey.
>>
I know one guy that I'm not even going to call a friend anymore because he's become such an asshole. Whenever he's at a con I have a room at he tries to find out what room I'm in so he can come up and try to mooch booze and food off of me and my friends. Whenever he hangs out with my group of friends at the con he complains about his lack of money (even though he spends 300+ on figures at every con he goes to that and he spends a good portion of his paychecks on weed). I also found out today that he has been repeatedly trying to hit on my friend even though he knows that she has a guy she is dating and went so far as to grab her ass but when she confronted him all he had to say was "well it already happened, I can't take it back".

Next time I see him in person it's going to be difficult to not do or say something.
>>
SJW Mary Sue Friend Anon from last thread with a little update.
>Mutual friend, let's call him F
>F is a trans guy, super sweet although quite a bit Tumblr influenced
>F and Crazy SJW (That's what I'm calling her from now on) bond over typical Tumblr stuff.
>Last week they apparently got into a fight, Crazy SJW not only deleted a ton of comments but turned comments off.
>Fight ends, things continue as normal.
>Crazy SJW is now trying to garner attention with "LOOK HOW COOL MY OCEES ARE THEY ARE KICK BUTT OCEES" type posts
>gets mostly ignored because we all love F to death
>original owner of account is posting more often, hopefully she realizes what Crazy SJW is doing and kicks her off
>hopefully Crazy SJW learns that you can't go crazy radfem on people without damaging friendships
>>
File: SU-IMG2.2.gif (951 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
SU-IMG2.2.gif
951 KB, 500x281
>>8911378
>all he had to say was "well it already happened, I can't take it back"
Confirmed trash, give him shit if he tries to talk to you. Can't even muster a fake apology?
>>
I have a mutual acquaintance who is fictionkin and regularly wears a shitty cosplay of her main kin but brags about hers being greatest because she's totally the IRL (character).

She also blacklists cosplays of all her kins (specifically thin cosplayers because they make her "dissociate") on Tumblr.
>>
>befriend someone through local comm
>she seems cool at first, we have a lot in common
>3 days later she's telling me how depressed she is and that she wants to die
>this came out of nowhere?
>don't know what to reply, ask if she's sought help
>she tells me i should stop treating her like a child and blocks me
i'm not trying to be insensitive, but why are people so eager to seemingly 'brag' about their apparent illnesses? my mother was clinically depressed and told no one about it. it's not really something you casually bring up in conversation?
>>
it would be good to have a break between these threads. material runs dry and tales become quite samey when it's a small board like this.
>>
>>8911454
>comes out saying they have depression
>common sense interprets this as a cry for help and support
>ask if person is getting help in order to find out how serious it is
>gets blocked

They're the sort of person who would only drag you down anyway if they do this kind of shit.
>>
>>8911440
Landwhale confirmed? I know someone like that, she's a reasonable girl but seeing attractive girls cosplay her fav characters drives her to depression like no other since she thinks/knows she won't match up when she cosplays said charactet. Kinda sad in a way but she's normal in every other aspect.
>>
>>8911440
what characters? i like to know what to avoid because i loathe the otherkin community and everyone in it
>>
>have a friend called C
>C can't save money due to her obsessions and complete lack of impulse control
>also spends god-knows-what on subscription services and can't bring herself to cancel them because she doesn't want to miss out on anything
>hate it whenever we go to a con with her because the second she steps into any of the seller areas she vanishes and turns up hours later with arms full of bags and shit
>C complains constantly about how she has no room for anything at home, but still buys a million things on a whim - even for things she has no idea what the show is, but says she had to get it because she fell in love with the "aesthetic"
>will never end up watching the show, so no point encouraging her to watch it even if she buys something from a series you like
>artist alley is hell on earth with C there because even without her obsessing over the aesthetic, god forbid she talk to any of the artists or else she'll feel obligated to buy everything
>C is nearly always broke by halfway through the con, but since she can't control herself, she ends up dipping into her also-always-almost-empty long-term saver account
>most of the rest of us save our money so we can go shopping after the con at places we don't have back in our home town, and so we can have at least one really good meal at a fancy place during the con
>C pressures us constantly into eating at shitty, cheap places for dinner so we don't get our proper nutrition for the con
>when we do end up going to a fancy place one night, C will sit there and complain about it being too expensive and just take from the bread bowl all night, but will happily join us if we go to a dessert bar after and buy the most expensive shit there
>C is totally and utterly broke by the time we go shopping after the con is over, but she doesn't like not coming out with anything so will still try to buy stuff anyway even if her card gets rejected
>one of us always get suckered into paying for her
>>
>>8911518
Yes. She's at least slightly slimmed down lately through bullshit crash diet methods to prove how bad her "ED" is but still goes on for posts about how cosplayers of "her" are fakes and need to stop. Unfortunately, there's nothing normal about her.
>>8911541
Junko Enoshima, Tharja, and Nozomi Tojo are her kins that she has cosplays for so far. She apparently has a Camilla (from FE Fates) planned.
>>
>>8911576
drop that friend that shit ain't cute it's annoying as fuck
>>
>>8911581
>Junko, Tharja
So the typical tumblr ones and
>Nozomi
The one that tumblr makes out to be a landwhale...
>>
>go to convention with friends group, including friends of friends
>one of them is kind of an asshole, and not my friend directly
>bitches the whole convention about not being into the panels the rest of us want to see
>bitches the whole convention about girls not being interested in him after he asks them for photos
>bitchbitchbitch
>generally just annoying and makes obnoxious remarks about cosplay girls' T&A the whole of Friday and Saturday
>Saturday night, he's drunk as shit
>We go to late night panels and he tags along even though he's soooo not into it
>crowd is shoved to one side to avoid blocking the hall, girl in front of him in the line gets crushed against him as a result
>she looks uncomfortable
>he looks like he's going to blow his load
>crowd spreads out a bit and she trades places with a male friend of hers in the line
>our friend is bragging about how she was grinding all up on his junk, and how he's going to take her back to the room with him after the panel
>friends tell him to knock it off, she was clearly just being pressed into him by the crowd
>he makes remark about how he'll *make* her like it then, nudgenudge winkwink, obnoxiously loud laughter
>keeps leering at her over her friend's shoulder while my friends are telling him to knock it the fuck off and leave her alone
>she's clearly getting upset with this sort of talk, it's not like she's out of earshot
>she and her friend leave the line
>a few minutes later, they come back with two security guys
>they take the drunk asshole and eject him from the convention
>apparently, he'd copped a feel while they were crunched together
>combined with his remarks after the fact, he freaked her out enough to report him
>he spends the entire drive home the next afternoon complaining about his hangover and ugly, fat, paranoid sluts, and how he wouldn't have touched her with a ten foot pole anyway
>friends never invite him to a con with us again
>>
>>8912034
Good for her.
>>
>>8912042
My sentiments exactly. The guy was a tool the whole weekend, but that was disgusting.

And my friends were trying to get him to stop, but there are just some people who don't get that the sort of shit they see happen in dudebro movies is incredibly bad behavior in real life. He probably thought he was being charming or suave or something.
>>
>>8912007
Thing is, it's only when she goes to cons when she's like this. Rest of the time she's almost normal and doesn't do any of the same kind of shit. It's just something about going to a con that sets her off on this weird personality we all hate.
>>
>>8912007
I'm not the anon who posted that, but it makes me feel good that that's your first reaction. I had a friend who basically did this same shit and always played the victim because she was "too poor".

>big convention
>before we even get there she says she's out of money
>okay
>buy food for her several times on the drive up and day 0
>day 1, we check out the dealer's room
>literally within five minutes of walking in the door, she drops fifteen bucks on a random plushie
>sees me giving her the evil eye
>"i bought it for you, anon, since it's your favorite animal!"
>okay
>a better gift would have been you buying your own taco bell, but okay
>next day
>"actually, since you don't seem into that plush, i think i'm going to take it back home with me"
>OKAY

Feels good to get this shit off my chest.
>>
>>8912113
Wow. I hope you shoved that plush up her selfish freeloading arse
>>
This really fucked me up for a long time

part 1
>be 15 year old me moving to a new school
>hard making friends because I was really shy back then
>go to the libary every lunch to read or watch some animu
>someone sees me (lets call them A) watching animu and says she likes the same one, sits down and we chat for a bit
>A invites me to sit with her friends next lunch
>great i might actually have some friends
>ff to next day
>found A at lunch and she introduces me to her friends
>all are nice, except for one giving me a creepy kind of stare (lets call her B)
>B sits next to me and stares for the whole lunch without saying anything
>fat and smelly like she hasnt showered in weeks
>end of lunch the group goes to class
>I go to my locker to put stuff away and B follows me
>thisisgettingcreepy.jpeg
>I decide to ignore her
>as I open my locker B gropes my boobs from behind and laughs
>I scream
>draws attention from other people at lockers
>B makes up some bullshit excuse on how she was trying to hug me
>I accept her lie and quickly get the shit from my locker and get the fuck to class
>ff to next lunch
>B asks me to go to the canteen with her
>makes a big deal of it and can't say no because the whole group is staring
>while standing in line she talks about how much loves yaoi and brags about how much shes read even though they are 18+ and she was 15
>gets close to me and says 'anon you are really cute, you could be my uke'
>>
>>8912134
part 2
>wtf
>she proceeds to go on about I can be her little uke and only her little uke
>her turn to pay and we get back to the group
>thankfuck
>over the next couple of weeks B won't stop calling me her uke, won't stop groping me, say we are going to get married, have sexy time like in the yaoi she reads
>ff a couple of weeks later
>sitting in the group next to B
>B is stroking my hand and its clammy as fuck
>another friend (lets call her C) looks at us
>C says something like
>'you guys would make a really cute couple'
>B grips my hand tighter and smiles creepily
>'Oh my little uke! please be my girlfriend!'
>proceeds to hug me tightly and I nearly pass out from her bad BO
>this has gotten out of control
>everyone in the group cheers
>they start chanting 'kiss kiss!'
>fuck
>B looks at me and licks her lips
>thisishowidie.png
>she kisses me and I really want to throw up
>that afternoon I told my parents what happened
>B gets in trouble with the school
>I end up moving to another school to start fresh because i couldn't handle being around B anymore
>never seen her again

I am over it now but fuck, is really was horrifying to me. I hope I never see her again or anyone else from that group.
>>
>>8911576
drop her like a bag of shit
>>
>>8912022
this is so accurate that it hurts
>>
>meet girl at con
>she's kind of chubby but really cute
>she cosplaying Mako when we met
>she doesn't seem very cringy and obviously has a crush on me
>go to dinner with her at a buffet that night
>she doesn't change out of her cosplay to go to dinner
>she seems to be really gorging herself. Like, even though she's a little chubbs she was eating way too much.
>she had this look like something was wrong before we left
>on the way to vehicle she starts violently puking from eating too much
>it gets all over her Mako cosplay
>see her the next day still wearing it with stains
>block on all social media and never speak again
>>
>Summer 2014
>me and a friend made our first real costumes
>enter cosplay contest, do skits, audience is pretty favorable
>props are garbo, made out of cardboard and duct tape
>friend gets this ego complex
>the event coordinator's wife's group ends up winning best skit or w/e, I didn't care too much because again, cardboard, but friend took it as a personal slight
>event coordinator asks us what we thought, and I said I didn't know what the source material was from the winning skit, so I couldn't judge it
>friend flat out says "judges are biased because they gave their landwhale friends first place"
>event coordinator looks at him and goes "thats my wife man, take it easy"
>jab in friend's ribs and we quickly step aside
>see event coordinator guy later, end up drinking with him and chilling out a bit, still on friendly terms... somehow.
>>
File: Cat-Laugh (1).jpg (18 KB, 340x234) Image search: [Google]
Cat-Laugh (1).jpg
18 KB, 340x234
>>8912263
> "thats my wife man, take it easy"
>>
>>8911581
>I've cosplayed a chunk of those
Yikes man fictionkin are frightening
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (23 KB, 506x285) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
23 KB, 506x285
>>8912259
>>
File: 1420068780148.png (110 KB, 572x416) Image search: [Google]
1420068780148.png
110 KB, 572x416
>>8912259
>>
File: 1456491637137.jpg (177 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1456491637137.jpg
177 KB, 1200x900
>>8912139
>>
>>8911581
.....all my waifus are being cosplayed by psychos!
>>
>>8913207
I don't know bout the other two but with Tharja you kinda asked for that one, friendo. A-at least it's more authentic, right?
>>
File: 1449504548560.png (18 KB, 273x328) Image search: [Google]
1449504548560.png
18 KB, 273x328
>>8913207
>waifus
>>
>>8912263
Kek. Awkward!
>>
>>8912139
My lord, hope you'll get through that nightmare.

I would've puked at her face hands down.
>>
>>8912022
Wow, friend i mentioned before loves Tharja too. Kinda sad the land whales attached to Nozomi, she's best girl and I started watching Love Live! purely because of her.
>>
I have a friend who's posted to cringe thread constantly (not by me, that's so mean) who's a sweet person but has no skill and just terrible ideas.
>inb4 "Why don't you tell her and stop lying behind her back?"
I did. She doesn't very much care anymore because it happens all the time. It's pretty obvious now that the person who does it just stalks her Facebook to look for cringe things she does.
>>
>>8911454
This is the kind of person who just wants to complain about their so-difficult life to anyone who will listen, and has no intention of actually fixing things. Maybe they do have a problem, maybe it's just for attention. At a guess she probably doesn't have many friends if she pulls this card so soon after meeting someone.
>>
File: nanisore.gif (2 MB, 461x288) Image search: [Google]
nanisore.gif
2 MB, 461x288
>cosplay Yoko from TTGL
>been working out for six months, and proud of my figure for the first time ever
>meet up with friends cosplaying... some Steven Universe bitches, idk
>climbing stairs because the elevator line is a mile long
>friend trips on the stair behind me
>grabs my shorts for support and yanks them down to mid-thigh
>my underwears partly come off, too
>luckily, reflexes kick in and I cover my crotch before anyone sees Elmo (I'm a ginger)
>friend suffers only from a bruised elbow and having to see my chalk-white ass up close

It was like a scene from the ecchis, except I'm not very cute.
>>
>>8914668
sounds pretty cute f.am
>>
File: lolismirk.jpg (19 KB, 307x212) Image search: [Google]
lolismirk.jpg
19 KB, 307x212
>>8914668
>Elmo (I'm a ginger)
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (29 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
29 KB, 722x349
>ex-bf's new gf
>90lbs overweight
>keeps "accidentally" falling over and screaming "UGUUUUU!"

Kill me.
>>
I knew this girl in high school who founded the anime club there along with her obnoxious friends. They couldn't call it the anime club, so somehow, they got their shitty club past the radar as the "japanese culture club"

She was known for ocassionally wearing cat ear hats, and "trolled" the big facebook group for prom dresses in the senior year. Trolled, as in, shitposted to people that really didn't care at the end of the day

I found her on facebook and in the 5 years that passed after that, she got fat. Top kek.
>>
File: 1454886162905.gif (78 KB, 253x230) Image search: [Google]
1454886162905.gif
78 KB, 253x230
How do you tell someone to stop making everything about politics/this dumbass American Presidential election? There's one girl in my comm who will make every single innocent post into some political shit. It's not funny at all, it's just sad. I feel like if she actually cared about helping people, she'd be volunteering her time or doing something other than shitposting her ignorant and potentially harmful opinion. She's just trying to pick a fight or get everyone to agree with her. I unfollowed her and remained a friend, but I still see her comments on mutual-friend's posts. She's so cute, and I'm sure she's lovely when she's not being retarded but I can't deal with this shit anymore. I hate talking about people behind their back so I don't want to ask anyone else about it, but they never like or respond to her dumb comment so I assume they don't appreciate it either.
>>
File: nzhfnaE0i11qafrh6_500.gif (1 MB, 245x145) Image search: [Google]
nzhfnaE0i11qafrh6_500.gif
1 MB, 245x145
>>Former roommate
>>Constantly buying shit at Little Tokyo, or on line.
>>Party city wigs, bad paper umbrellas, enough make up to make up for her lack of personality, Japanese tea sets, Japanese calligraphy sets, Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty everywhur
>>"Oh, anon, I just had to splurge, just this once!"
>>Bitch, when you do it weekly, it's not a splurge.
>>"Oh, anon, I'm so poor. Not like YOU. I wish I had money like you, anon."
>>Bitch, I SAVE ALL MY MONEY. From my JOB. Maybe you should try it.
>>
There's this girl I work with who discovered my FB and found out that I'm into cosplay. So now she constantly tries to talk to me about stupid anime shit while on the clock. I try to ignore her to help customers/do my actual job, but she'll get upset that I'm not giving her attention and start talking louder and interrupting me as I'm talking to a customer, just so she could talk about some (usually NSFW) part of some anime or video game or something.

Also, she's a cosplayer herself. And by that I mean she's constantly asking me weird questions about how to make stuff.
>even though this is clearly linen in the reference pictures, do you think I can get away with felt?
>I can make this armor with pipe cleaners and construction paper, right?
>Even though I'm overweight, you think I can pull off this half-naked character?
>Anon, why are you buying a wig online when you can get them at Party City?

She's a few years younger than I am, I want to say 26-27? But I feel like I work with an overactive kid, and it's exhausting.
>>
File: 1457557590566.jpg (46 KB, 567x335) Image search: [Google]
1457557590566.jpg
46 KB, 567x335
>>8915819
>few years younger
ah ok, understandable, we all have that phase-
>26-27
>mfw
>>
>>8915819
If you are worried about getting into trouble at work, perhaps you can mention your concern to your boss e.g. '___ is really nice and I like having them as a member of the team, but she found out we have similar hobbies and has been discussing them at work when I don't think it's appropriate. I'm worried it's affecting customer service.' and see if the boss will give her a warning about it. Maybe don't do this if your boss is the sort to immediately take disciplinary action or fire her though...

It's nice they are enthusiastic about cosplay but really if someone can reach their mid 20s without knowing what is work appropriate and what isn't they are really due a lesson.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 325x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 325x222
>>8912259
>>
File: 1455043238925.jpg (368 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1455043238925.jpg
368 KB, 840x700
>>8912259
>see her the next day still wearing it with stains
>>
>First time on /clg/ (well I've picked up pictures before, this is first post)
>find this thread
>all this 'Let's call her [letter]' (why not use a name?)
>used to do the same macro language type stuff in second grade grade because I'm so lazy at writing
>can't help but start to read it as if you're all elementary school girls

>it still seems accurate
I can't stop laughing. It's too much.
>>
>>8915631
I wore my cat hat in high school occasionally, but that was because it was comfy and I dressed for comfort over appearance anyway. was I cringe?
(comfort over appearance = oversized t-shirts of vidya and memes, constant hoodie, and alternating three pairs of dark jeans)
>>
>>8915940
Most anons are probably worried to give themselves away or something. It's a small world, there's a pretty good chance that whoever they're complaining about lurks here.
Why they don't just make up a different name, idk.
>>
>return from living overseas for years and had absolutely no friends/was in culture shock
>latch onto one girl in 6th grade because she was the first person to talk to me
>join her friend group, she moves months later
>... now about this friend group
>they were the only group to sit at the same set of tables as the kids with disabilities did, indicating where they were in the middle school social hierarchy
>i quickly learn why
>first, all of them fujoshits
>girl A dressed goth, wore fishnet gloves and Hot Topic everything
>was a pagan or something and would make a huge deal like "you CAN'T even LOOK at my book about beezlebub you wouldn't understand"
>would steal/try to steal my stuff, I was too horribly shy to call her out on it
>girl B was wild, pretty sure she took some kind of upper
>would lie constantly about ridiculous things
>stole credit for my art, ie "me and anon drew this together!"
>when I would call her out on it, she'd just draw it herself and steal my ideas
>girl C punched me all the time when I said "stupid" things so hard that I had bruises on my arm
>generally just incredibly controlling, clingy, and tells me who I can and can't be friends with
>girl D
>...oh girl D
>actually really sweet, but had a filthy and dark mind
>wrote a SAGA about a kawaii shota who looked ugu sooo cute in a dress
>and i mean... single digit age shota
>who was destined to be in love with a boy 8 years his senior
>shota is raped by his uncle in graphic sex scenes
>is dubcon fucked by his much older brother in graphic sex scenes
>is raped by his dad in an AU (or something, there were like 3 different storylines) because he looks like his dead mom, plus aforementioned people raping him
>poor sweet girl was so proud of it
>had to pretend to be excited for updates because I didn't want to hurt her feelings

That whole friend group was made up of weeb stereotypes.
>>
>>8915940
Most people here either use a letter or a describing factor (Whale-chan, for example) to hide the identities of who they're talking about, pretty much for the reasons that >>8916024 stated. I've posted about a friend here I've been having issues with and a lot of people from the cosplay community in my state lurk/post on /cgl/ so I have to be super careful because I don't know who's reading it and if it'll get back to my friend who knows I go here but thinks she's holier than thou regarding /cgl/ and won't go near it an judges me for it... even though all our other mutual friends go here but nah, it's just Anon that's the drama hungry whore who comes on /cgl/ to bully people and is such a terrible person for it while holier than thou friend brags about starting shit in a sunshine and rainbows "everyone matters here" adult coloring community.

And I'm done ranting now, sorry about that. Just pisses me off so bad.
>>
>>8916055
Aside from the graphic shota sex, I'd swear we had the same friend group if this was high school.
>>
>Flashback to last year of middle school
>Best friend's family was gonna be moving over the summer, so as a send off me and group of weeby friends all decide to have a sleep over at my house
>Mom works late so we'll basically have the whole place to ourselves
>It's not like we're hooligans, so she's not too concerned, just tells us to call her at work if we need anything
>Okay cool
>One friend, who I'll call E, asks if she can invite another person
>Don't really think much of it, E's probably the coolest out of the four of us (and I say this because she actually knew about anime outside of FMA and Inuyasha which blew all of our little weeby minds), so this friend is probably cool too
>Okay, one more girl showing up no problem
>What's the worst that could happen right
>Forward to Friday night
>All four of us are here: me, best friend, E, and probably the most vanilla person out of the four of us, O, who comes from a strict Christian household and only ever gets to watch anime when she's with us
>We're all downstairs on the couch watching a movie and its getting awfully late
>Ask E where her friend is
>"Oh, yeah he'll be here in like a few minutes probably"
>he
>HE
>Ask E why the fuck she would invite a boy to a sleepover
>"He's cool, anon. He won't do anything weird."
>Fine, whatever if you say so
>Maybe less than half an hour later there's a ring at the door
>It's some greasy scene shit, who is significantly older than us, at least high school age
>What
>>
>>8915396
Why did you guys break up? Be honest.
>>
I was the embarrassing friend. This is so cringeworthy I've tried to block most of these memories out, but this thread is bringing it all back.

>Be me in middle school
>We had a dress code but I would still wear those Hot Topic arm warmer things.
>Also I did the Naruto run sometimes
>I tell my friends characters from my favorite anime visit me at night, they all have fake human names and one is my boyfriend
>Friend plays along and says anime characters visit her too
>I start regaining "memories" of my past life as a demon, and get anime powers, etc
>Friend points out she can tell my hair is sometimes changing color to my "true form" & I thought that was so cool.
>Always talk about how much we hate the "pathetic ningens" (it means humans in japanese lol) at our school
>Cut myself once and told everyone it was my demon anime boyfriend "marking" me as his (???)
>Went to a grocery store with my friends parents and acted weird around raw meat because of my ~demonic instincts~
>Was invited to my friends house while they were having some kind of family function with extended family members there
>We go around asking each family member which one was hotter out of two pictures of anime dudes (our respective husbandos)
>"I think that one looks like a girl, Anon.."
>Not invited back to her house after that
>>
>>8916247
Moar
>>
>>8916247
Please tell me there's a part two to this.
>>
File: bad anon.jpg (5 KB, 158x152) Image search: [Google]
bad anon.jpg
5 KB, 158x152
>>8915761
>>
>>
>>8916247
Seconding. Moar?
>>
>>8916583
>>8916594
>>8916607
Oh god, sorry to keep you guys waiting. My phone died on me.
Okay so:
>My deepest fears are confirmed and this is in fact E's "friend"
>As soon as E hears the guy's voice she comes hurdling like a maniac down the hallway to the front door
>Then she pounces on the guy and proceeds to wrap her legs like a vice around him and starts purring
>Like a goddamn cat
>What the fuck
>Turns out this dude is like a junior in high school
>And E's boyfriend
>What the actual fuck
>I don't want to ruin the night for everyone else so I just roll with it
>Best friend and O are a little weirded out, but overall seemingly not too bothered
>We all go back to our movie
>Notice E and her boyfriend are giggling and shushing each other underneath the blanket on the adjacent sofa
>Weird, but okay
>They're getting progressively noisier and O decides to call it a night because she can't enjoy the movie
>Few minutes pass and best friend decides to go to bed, too
>I don't want to be with these two by myself so I end up pissing off as well
>Forward to dead of night
>Gotta pee so I get up
>Hear meowing
>Just assume that my cat's lonely and head down stairs to see what's wrong with her
>Immediately hit by a vaguely fish-y smell
>Meowing gets louder
>It's not my cat
>>
File: 1416893179864.png (248 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
1416893179864.png
248 KB, 500x343
>>8916641
>Immediately hit by a vaguely fish-y smell
nononononONONONONO
>>
File: disgust.gif (676 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
676 KB, 245x150
>>8916641
>>
>>8916302
I like hearing stories like these because it sounds like you really outgrew all that
>>
>>8916641
I hope this doesn't end the way I think it ends but I'm not holding out any hope.
>>
>>8915968
Yes. You were.
>>
File: bonnbarf.png (459 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
bonnbarf.png
459 KB, 600x700
>>8916641
Plz don't leave us hanging.
>>
>>8916641
>>
>>8911407
What did she do?
>>
>joined anime club in college
>decent male to female ratio, not a total sausage fest
>then, met Mike
>Mike had an actual neckbeard of unwashed ginger pube-like hair
>thick, dirty glasses and thin, oily ponytail
>SVU offender-of-the-week basically
>Mike caused shit for years with female members of the club
>thought club was his own personal tsundere harem
>dressed as a vampire for costume event and went around "biting" girls
>ended up getting socked in the gut before he finally knocked it off
>used to invade girls' personal space on a regular basis at meetings and on campus outside of meetings
>one girl was an ex-wrestler
>he tried to hug her from behind when she told him not to, and even ducked to avoid him
>she ended up literally judo-throwing his scrawny ass over a desk
>"honked" the club president's breasts once because he wanted to "compliment" her figure
>tried to do the same to another girl and she belted him in the throat with a binder in reaction
>would stalk one girl between classes to "glomp" and grope her
>was found waiting in a girl's dorm room once
>said the door was unlocked when he got there, so he decided to just wait
>girl's roommate later claimed he knocked on the door and said he had the girl's permission to wait for her
>would storm into the women's bathroom if he knew girls were in there from the club
>"it's just a joke!"
>stopped coming to club for a while, told people he wasn't attending because "anon is in love with me, but I had to tell her I wan't interested. I don't want things to get awkward."
>repeatedly crashed parties by tagging along on his roommate's invitation
>crashed one party in honor of friend's LDR Japanese girlfriend's visit
>sweet girl, didn't speak amazing English, met our friend while he was studying abroad
>Mike tried to lecture her (in English) on a grammatical point in Japanese and her "mistakes"
>friend rescued his girlfriend and told Mike off
>Mike sulked the rest of the party because no one would talk to him
>>
>>8917445
Holy shit. Knowing he got hit makes me feel a lot better, but wow, you'd think that after all that he'd pick up some basic common sense.
>>
>>8917447
He seemed to think the physical reaction was flirtation, rather that what it actually was: revulsion.

The actual reason he stopped going to club was that my roommate threatened to call campus DPS the next time he turned up to a meeting. In hindsight, we really should have just reported him anyway. Dude was a creeper.

He would target the Freshmen girls every year, because they didn't know better. We found out about his "anon loves me but I rejected her!" delusion when we spoke to one of the girls who was fairly new. She shared a major with me, so I was going to offer to help her with some tutorial shit, and she asked me "anon, did Mike really break your heart?" My roommate and I laughed ourselves sick before telling her about all the nasty bullshit he'd pulled in the past three years.
>>
>>8917449
Sounds quite similar to a guy we used to have in my club - though not nearly as bad. He was half-Chinese and desperate for a girlfriend, so he thought that joining an anime club would lead to girls throwing themselves at him. However, he was far too awkward for it to work and quite a bit older than most of the members (the club had high school through university people).

He easily struck out with all the older girls (myself included - he tried so hard to impress me by finding out I liked tokusatsu and then utterly failed by pretending to be an expert on it). But having failed there, he then moved onto the younger girls entering into the club and got even more desperate. We older members didn't quite catch on at the time since we largely ignored him as a harmless loser (our mistake), but behind our backs he was pretending to be an officer or some shit in the club and was telling the younger girls he needed their contact information so he could send them information on events or something. He was really sneaky about it, since he would text them what dates club was on, but would offer to pick anyone up that needed it. Luckily nobody really did since most of the high school girls would just stay behind after school was over and wait for club to start.

He fucked up when he finally got desperate enough to try and organise a "anime night and sleepover" at his place and only invited the younger girls who he'd tricked. Some of them got suspicious about it and asked us older members who confirmed he wasn't in any position of power in the club and we hadn't heard about the event. We then found out what he'd done and immediately banned him from the club. Since he hadn't actually done anything or could directly prove his intentions, we couldn't do anything more than that sadly.
>>
More of a funny one but
>be nearly 180cm tall and broad shouldered
>cosplay male Bleach character
>friend of friend approaches me
>she's known for being a yaoi fangirl
>now stands in front of me
>holy shit she's tiny
>probably not even 145cm
>can't weight more than a chihuahua
>she stares at me with huge eyes
>"You can be my uke!"
>>
>>8916055
That, uhh... 'saga' may have come from some abusive stuff in her own life, maybe?
Shit like that happens.
>>
>>8917853
Or people just really like Shota rape. Knew a girl who made a shota OC who was little brothers with every character in every fandom who she made rape him.
When confronted about how rape is actually very painful and degrading she laughed and said "Then why do people enjoy it in Anime? No offense, Anon? People like rape or else how would someone be able to penetrate them? lol"
>>
>>8917866
>People like rape or else how would someone be able to penetrate them? lol
This is why we need good sex ed. WTF, did she think things just completely lock shut when you're not willing? Like a vacuum-sealed vagina or anus?
>>
Yo, i'm legitimately curious, how do you even get weaboo (or people who like this kind of stuff) friends? How would i go about trying to form a circle of friends i can actually talk about anime stuff without being looked at like a retard, or like i'm joking?
>>
>>8917945
Usually, I made my friends by wearing merch or drawing a character. One time a random personally litteraly just came up and asked me "hey do you watch anime?" I kind of don't reccomend that one, but there's plenty of ways to do it. It's like asking how to make motorcycle friends or vidya game friends.
You just weeb out and see if they match your power level. Dont be a retard and you won't be seen as a retard.
>>
>>8917911
Yes.
She was 12 at the time and I assume she knows better now, but for a good while she thought rape was just a taboo thing like you don't eat your friends food off their dish because its rude and the people who were raped were rudely turned on..
>>
>>8916641
MOAR?
>>
>>8917973
>I assume she knows better now
I wouldn't. People are fucking idiots about sex.
>>
>>8917973
Oh wow. Did anyone sit her down and tell her about the difference between sex and rape yet? Because people like that very rarely change their minds unless they get raped themselves, or have it happen to someone they're close to, and ngl, your friend doesn't sound too bright.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nhu7d6C4Rk1rgf7hb.png (147 KB, 303x371) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nhu7d6C4Rk1rgf7hb.png
147 KB, 303x371
>Be me, babby freshman in college
>Make new friend, she's a junior
>Learn that she's in ddlg
>Carved her "daddy's" name into her leg
>Wore a collar everwhere, even in the shower
>Refused to take a job when they told her she couldn't wear it
>Wore mismatched clothes on purpose bc "teehee i'm 5 i need my daddy to dress me~~~"
>Carried a stuffed animal with her everywhere she went, even to class
>Would constantly record videos of herself to send to her "daddy", did this weird ass baby talk thing
>She'd get really mad if someone said anything even remotely against bdsm
>Felt as if she was some kind of "oppressed minority" even though a good portion of our friend group was into kinky shit themselves
>She took personal offense to people who criticized 50 Shades of Grey, even though she didn't even like the book
>Once stormed out when someone called it "daddy kink" instead of "ddlg lifestyle"
>"IT'S NOT A KINK, IT'S A LIFESTYLE"
>Went on suicide watch when her "daddy" finally broke up with her
>In her defense, he was kind of a dick about it
>Yet she'd scream in your face if you dared to call him that
>Was also pretty much just a bitch in general
>>
>>8917449
"He seemed to think the physical reaction was flirtation, rather that what it actually was: revulsion."
I think we have tsundere stereotypes to thank for that.
Nothing throws me into a feminist rage like morons who treat girls like they're from their animes.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 577x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 577x732
i dont know how coherent this is going to be because i'm on my phone, so i apologize in advance!!

>2 yrs ago
>friend i havent spoken to in <7 years invites me over to her 19th birthday party
>used to be very close, so i said yes
>says she wants me to cosplay
>my stupid ass does
>show up at her shitty run down complex
>see a 300+...thing walk into her house
>it was wearinf fucking cat ears and a tail
>mistake.ogg
>slowly walk to her front door
>before i knock, it swings open
>greeted by another landwhale, wrapped in a prussian flag
>stares at me for a solid minute as i tell her what im here for, ask if i'm at the right...house? e.t.c
>"OH! MOTHER IS HERE!"
>wat.mp4
>friend finally tells the whale to let me in
>things go...okay for the next hour or so as she introduces me to her weeb friends
>im suffering but im alive
>afterwards she decides we should play "never have i ever"
>sit in circle on the floor beside the furry hambeast
>we dont actually end up playing the game (thank god) and wnd up talking
>everyone keeps calling me mother and/or aeris
>i dont understand
>try to ask them why but no one gives me an answer
>ANYWAY as we're still sitting around the living room i am greeted by a hand on my waist
>its the furry
>it keeps purring at me and touching my waist and legs
>tell it to stop
>it doesnt
>weeb friend cosplaying nepeta chimes in and says something about "shipping us"
>rest of the weeb friends all seem to agree
>pic related
>im too much of a pussy to do anything about this so i suffer through it (furry was about 7x my size)
>furry eventually tells me its ok for it to do this to me because its gay?
>???

everything else that happened was pretty mundane? i cant remember anything noteworthy aside from the fact when she brought out the birthday cake she put a picture i drew her when i was like 12 on it for some reason. that was weird but sort of cute. but mostly weird.
>>
>Be only child of a single mom, be hella poor
>Grow up with my cousin Vanessa who is also an only child
>Vanessa's dad is my uncle, he's also a very well known surgeon in our area so they're hella rich
>Middle school, Vanessa and I are Harry Potter weebs together. Wear our house scarves to school, go to midnight book releases, see the movies together, we're tight and I spend a lot of time at her house because my mom is always working
>Uncle is really cool about it because Vanessa is socially awkward and doesn't have any friends aside from me
>High school, I start to make more friends, play sports, anything to get a scholarship to college
>Try to include Vanessa, she's still hella awkward, but now she's into Bleach and Naruto
>This is all she talks about. It's like, when she's around people, there's this verbal diarrhea of weeb
>Forehead protector, arm socks, closet cosplay at school
>Her parents are really nice and help my mom out a lot so I feel obligated to keep including her
>Am relieved when she starts going to a Japanese language program outside of school three nights a week
>We go to different colleges, don't see or talk to her that much
>Get a call from my Uncle
>Heeey anon, how would you feel about spending a semester abroad in England?
>Vanessa wants to study abroad but doesn't want to be lonely
>Okay, I guess
>She's turned into a fucking teaboo.
>The whole time, she goes to "high tea" and starts talking in a "British" accent
>Spends most of her time on "Harry Potter" tours
>We return and now she's obsessed with makeup and wants to be a makeup artist
>She graduates from very exclusive school with a very exclusive degree and goes to fucking cosmetology school
>Her parents buy her pretty much every MAC release when it comes out
>She gets "MAC certified"
>Decides she wants to be a personal trainer instead
>Gets certified
>Goes to the gym for a little while
>Discovers Tumblr
>Anon! I've figured it out! I'm autistic! And the reason I'm fat is PCOS!
>>
>>8918930 Continued

>Oh, did you finally see a specialist, Vanessa?
>No. It's just obvious!
>Whatever.
>Delves into fat acceptance
>Parents put her through a fashion design degree
>She decides halfway through to drop out because she's going to just be a fashion blogger instead
>This involves nothing but shopping and posting her "hauls" to instagram
>Still lives with her parents. Never had a job for more than a month. No friends. Does everything with her mother now because I live out of state
>She's 32 years old and just got a job as a social media *intern* for HGTV because her dad knows someone
>Unpaid
>Bragging about it to me, then complaining that I can't come out and visit her
>Sorry Vanessa I have a job and obligations
>I HAVE A JOB, TOO, ANON!
>I also have bills that my rich dad doesn't pay for
>You can't be mean to me, I'm fat and have PCOS and Autism!

This bitch is a spoiled cunt. Not autistic.
>>
>>8915968
Kinda. But hey, if you made friends like that, more power to you, especially if you learned to be less cringe inducing.
>>
>>8918640
>wore a collar everwhere, even in the shower
It reminds me of those people who leave wrist bands on for months on end without taking it off. That's so disgusting.
>>
>>8918683
Yeah, he literally seemed to think we were some tsundere harem anime of his own making.

He did some other embarrassing shit that wouldn't fit in that first post, like Naruto-run along raised flower bed walls or wear a hachimaki during finals week, but most of it was pretty tame compared to the harassment. He also had a girlfriend for a short period of time, which was weird. He was so fuckin' thirsty all the time, but this girl would cling to him like none other and he'd shrug away like she had cooties. Overheard him complaining that she "wouldn't put out" once, and all I could think was that if someone *that* desperate and clingy wouldn't sleep with you, you must have some seriously fucked up kinks or even worse bathing habits than we knew.

Word is he's wisened up and learned some personal grooming since then. Met a girl in grad school and now they have two kids with a third on the way. I was a bit horrified, but the friend who told me about it said that he's settled down into a mostly-normal adult now.
>>
>>8918683
The whole tsundere/ "ooh she's just playing hard to get" bullshit is obviously strong in anime but it can be a cultural thing, too. I know a guy who is from a somewhat conservative Muslim community where girls are brought up to believe that enthusiastic consent is slutty and wrong, so for them flirting is basically the guy overtly hitting on a girl and the girl saying no over and over again. Then they hook up.
This, plus the fact that this dude is way too much into anime, has left him with some really fucked up views of how courting works. To him no means yes and the stronger the rejection the more obviously they must want his dick. He's the scourge of my local cosplay community but if you complain about him he cries racism. I should probably write up some creeper stories about him sometime.
>>
>>8917305
Oh my God I remember this. I didn't think I'd see this used outside of /vg/.
>I really should have put more effort into it
>>
>>8918949
Oh god I know what you mean! There's a fairly large anime con in my city that uses a wristband system instead of badges. And when I was in college, I would see other students all the time still wearing their faded old convention wristband MONTHS after the convention.

I remember one girl I would always see in the student union building every morning wearing the wristband, and I would always secretly take note of if she still had it or not because it grossed me out and I was curious to see how long it would last. She wore it until the convention came around again six months later, and then she'd replace it with the new wristband and wear that for the next six months until she could replace it with the next wristband.

I feel like a creep for secretly checking if this girl was wearing her convention wristband still, but for whatever reason it really grossed me out that she wore it for so long!
>>
>>8911440
>fictionkin
I just googled that, and now I want a drink.
>>
>>8918937
As a diagnosed sperg, those people annoy me to no end.
>>
>>8920086
Never ever get involved with those people, anon. They're the sort that'll immediately throw you to the tumblr wolves for "oppressing" them and make receipt blogs about you.
>>
File: Landlubbers.jpg (46 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Landlubbers.jpg
46 KB, 500x374
>>8912259

Nope nope nope nope
>>
>>8911323
What part of this is cosplay or egl related?
>>
>>8916247
>>8916641

Anon, come back. I need to know the ending.
>>
>>8920090
Kek, I worked with autists who had to live in care homes and none of them were half as bad as Tumblr SJWs. Just reading those 'self-care for bad days uwu' posts makes me rage, they're only good for when you're feeling shit after a breakup but they're so aggressively pushed onto people with actual mental problems that they only make things worse. No matter how bad your illness is, you still need to tidy your pigsty of a room and wash the dishes before they become they evolve new lifeforms. Painting your nails won't help you get your life together, you delusional fuckwads.
...Sorry for the rant.
>>
>>8916302
>Cut myself once and told everyone it was my demon anime boyfriend "marking" me as his (???)

I miss quizilla
>>
>>8920060
>months
Several of my friends collect wristbands from music festivals which they'll wear for YEARS. I love my bff but any time he brags about how his oldest wristband is like seven years old and he's never taken it off I want to attack him with a pair of scissors and shower scrub. God forbid he ever gets fat because his flesh would probably grow around it.
>>
>>8920556
I was guilty of this when I was younger. I liked wearing them to show off that I had been to those festivals and probably out of nostalgia too since those festivals were the only things I'd look forward to. I was heavily into gothic music but my parents wouldn't allow me to dress remotely goth outside of festivals. So I guess it was also my way of showing off my love for the music.

Cut them off when I started doing cosplay because they looked really bad with my costumes. I still keep them in a drawer though, can't bear to throw them way.
>>
I have a friend that is a closet weeb
>>He is an lawyer with a superior complex the thinks Greek philosophy is the shit
>> brags about his money but most of the time I usually end paying after him because his inability to save money
>>He is really into saint seiya and collect myth clothes
>>He keeps telling me is because he want to sell the after but at the same time he send me pictures of his dioramas
>>he is really proud of them but they are mediocre at best
>> tell him that they are cool to no broke his heart
>> when we go to conventions he keeps telling me how the others are a bunch of losers and nerds
>> at the same time when eating ramen I hear him sing a ramen song that I assume is from Naruto because he loves that shit too
>> keep going into conventions in formal wear because he is superior, get mad when is called sir
>> keeps telling me I remind him of Sheldon and how he is going to buy me a bazinga shirt
>> I'm a girl that looks nothing like that guy and while I like scy-Fy, comics and anime I'm not that socially retarded
>>Keeps telling me he is going to find a nice Asian girl and marry her
>>dude you're a thirty something, ugly as sin, in a no future work that you wouldn't quit because you are waiting for a divine signal and still living with your parents
He is not a bad guy but he is so full of himself that sometimes is a bit to much, and he really needs a reality check
>>
>have been on special site for three years
>people I'm friends with have turned into tumblrites
>literally everything they do has to be *~speshul~*
>I think I'm kind of outgrowing my friend group
>not sad about it though, there are more mature members on the site that I get along with well
>>
File: IgnatiusJReilly.jpg (98 KB, 310x309) Image search: [Google]
IgnatiusJReilly.jpg
98 KB, 310x309
>>8920844
Sounds like a weeaboo version of Ignatius Reilly.
>>
Things with Coloring-chan were going so good up until today. I don't know what happened.

Short recap for those not familiar:
>was BFFs with a girl a year older for 10+ years
>she was the sane normal one out of a much older group of weebs
>she and I split from weeb group and lone nerded it to cons and stuff
>stayed at her house pretty much every weekend, got super close with her family
>moved about a year ago
>not sure if distance made me realize how bad she is or she's gotten worse since then
>went from having her shit together and even traveling abroad and living the Koreaboo dream to spending all her second trip plane money on the sudden fad of adult coloring books
>has gotten super obsessed with adult coloring to the point of regularly dropping $50+ on professional coloring supplies for her kid-tier coloring book designs
>regularly steals people's lineart from DA and brags about how she prints out drawings even from people that say do not do that because "The artist will never know!"
>has no job, no savings, nothing so all her coloring money is from parents
>regular unmedicated bipolar mood swings and drags me into her highs/lows depending on whether she wants to cry or rage over someone/something

Today Coloring-chan contacted me about my upcoming birthday and asked me what I wanted. I thought it was super sweet but I know her current situation is tight on money and honestly, I didn't want anything anyway so I just showed her some under $10 craft storage from Walmart that I can use for my crafts because when I offered to just let her buy me a Starbucks drink at our upcoming convention (and I'd do the same to get her bday gift out of the way) she complained about how her mother wouldn't give her any money for the convention so she needed to get my present now. Thus, cheap Walmart.

Apparently this wasn't good enough because she brushed it off and kept asking if I wanted craft supplies and kept saying

-cont
>>
>>8921350
"Well I know you don't use pencils/markers like I do but do you have any other craft things?" and kept trying to nudge me towards stuff and then "Hey didn't you say at one point you had an Amazon wishlist?" I never use Amazon but I told her I could probably find something I wanted on there.

>I might get you that container you showed me (from Walmart for under $10) from Amazon cause I want this pencil sharpener!

It's a $9 pencil sharpener from Japan that apparently is good enough for her delicate Prismacolors. Of course this opened the flood gates to about 10-15 minutes of talking about her precious coloring supplies and how she wanted a 12 pack of Prisma markers that are over $50. Of course she can't afford them right now but she's getting more money from her parents tomorrow and she's already looking at getting new pens and pencils with it.

Also I think someone is either trolling her in her beloved adult coloring community or people there are amazingly delusional and she's just as bad to believe it
>I was told that you could use foundation and eye shadows to color in backgrounds so you don't waste pencil or ink filling stuff in!
>I wish I knew that before I did a lot of backgrounds. My poor pencils!
>With the eyeshadow you can mix the colors to do stormy or nice day with some clouds.
>I'm trying to figure out what kind of foundation. I am assuming the powder kind lol .. if you think about it, it makes sense to to you for skin. It's why we use it. To give us a nice even skin tone.

So now she's gone from spending hundreds of dollars on coloring books, professional grade coloring tools, and even a scanner+printer to get more sheets to probably now going out and buying multiple shades of foundation and a huge eyeshadow pallet in order to be the best of the best in the coloring community.

-cont
>>
>>8921380
I did ask her why she would spend so much on coloring supplies, implying that couldn't she get the same results with cheap crayola? And all she replied was "It zens me out" and I told her $50+ for a single pack of markers is a lot for zen and she just ignored it and went back to talking about her coloring supplies collection.

Apparently she even as far as contacting a mutual friend in private to ask what I wanted for my birthday (before asking me) because "Anon is hard to shop for". Apparently I'm hard to shop for because everything I say I want isn't what she thinks I want?

That or what I want doesn't get her free Amazon Prime 2-Day shipping for her $9 pencil sharpener.

tl;dr version
>I think my friend is using my birthday (and the money her mom is giving her to get me a gift) as an excuse to buy herself coloring things off Amazon
>>
>>8921233
I had to google what you mean and goodness is really him except he is not fat he just have an unfortunate face
>>
File: 1446267916568s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1446267916568s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>be me
>Be about 14
>me and a bunch of friends meet someone new
>we're all kinda weeby but nothing obnoxious
>new guy called A after a few months says we should all go to his to play games
>me and about 5 others get to his
>A is kinda weird he seems kind of socially awkward
>We notice he's kinda pervy too but he tries to pull it off in an 'animu' way
>pretends to have 'nosebleeds' when he thought any of the girls in our group does something cute
>calls people baka
>none of us say anything about it
>playing new naruto game that came out
>going fine for about an hour then a few friends bail
>me and two others plus A
>sitting next to A as two other friends play game
>me and A rooting for the same friend
>she wins so we cheer
>he wraps his arm low around my waist to cuddle me
>move his hand literally immediately and decide that was enough of a hint since I wasn't gentle about it.
>same thing happens next match
>get up and politely say I was going home
>other female friend that was left uses me as an excuse to bail too
>leave
>as we're walking home she says he was being really weird and pervy with her and looking at her skirt whenever she moved
>says he kept trying to put his arm around her all day
>kek because i told her he was doing it to me too
>kek all the way home about it
>agree not to bother with him ever again

Worst part is I'm 23 now and I started a new job last year and found out he works in the department downstairs and he gets on the same bus as me every night. I was walking down the corridor and he jabbed me in the sides and said boo and I screamed and dropped the files I was taking to another part of the buildings everywhere.
Every time he gets on the bus i stare at my phone and keep my headphones on and loud. He stopped bothering to sit next to me but every time i see him talking to people or pass him he's still JUST as socially awkward as he was when I was 14. FML.
>>
>>8920447
Quotev is good if you want to spend hours taking pointless quizzes and reading shitty stories. It seems to have quite a few old Quizilla things that people saved and uploaded, too.
>>8920666
I know that feel, anon.
>>8920844
Maybe you should start refusing to pay for his shit, or at least make him pay you back. If he's so rich he should at least be able to write a check that doesn't bounce, so there's really no excuse for him to not fling his piles of cash at you the second you ask for it. Be the first person to give him a reality check, basically.
>>
>>8920666
>666
>goth anon
>>
>>8921708
To be fair he usually pay me back as soon as he have his pay check but if I miss him that day I would have to wait another month because he already spend it, yeah he can't handle his finances and says saving is useless
>>
>>8921380
We used powder for colouring when I was in Grade 3; we'd just rub the pencil on some sandpaper to grind it into a powder. To actually use pricey makeup for such a waste is ??? why??
>>
>>8921392
Thanks for keeping us in the loop about coloring-chan, Anon.

And happy birthday!! <3
>>
>>8921392
I don't think there's much you can do to help her. The behaviour she's exhibiting sounds compulsive. And if she's showing other indicators of dramatic mood swings like you mentioned, she may genuinely have bipolar disorder. One of the characteristics of the condition is compulsive over-spending on an unnecessary hobby of random "generosity" during up-swings, even if it's not something that is affordable. My aunt did it when I was a kid, and even though she was medicated, eventually had to move in with my grandparents and have them co-sign on her bank account to prevent her from bankrupting herself because of those compulsions (her spending was always on old zines from Star Wars/Star Trek/Beauty and the Beast TV show).

She probably needs to see a psychiatrist and receive an actual assessment, because at the very least, she's depressed (not working/inability to work, feeling a need to "zen out" but no drive to do anything meaningful) or she's bipolar (obsessions, mood swings that are that dramatic, bad spending habits, etc.).
>>
>>8920912
I am so done. One girl just said that she and her friends roasted (read: bullied) a girl because "she thinks reverse racism is real. Like, no, you can't be racist towards a white person, you can be prejudiced against white people but you can't be racist towards them."
>definition of racism is racial PREJUDICE or discrimination (Merriam-Webster Dictionary)
>But of course Tumblr has taken over her mind, so she thinks it means "Discrimination of people who have faced oppression"
>I want to ask her if the Holocaust wasn't racist since it was white people killing other white people
>don't because I know she'll say "Jews are POC!" (I have many Jewish friends through Davidic dance, they're white as bread)
>So religious groups are POC now? What about all the Christians getting bullied in school, then? Is that racist? What if I'm mean to a Mormon? Is that racist?
>jimmies have fled the building to pursue lives as tumbleweeds, they're so rustled
>>
>>8921392
Happy Birthday Anon!

I hope you get lots of presents you want and things you need from people who actually want to make you happy instead of feeding off the good feeling they'll get for giving you something.
>>
>>8922185
Reverse racism is always seen in a very specific context, and that context is 'If I, a white teenage-early 20s girl in the US, am called a cracker by a passing person of any color darker than my pasty self, it is not reverse racism'. And they're right that that is not reverse racism.
However, there are people being forced off their land because they're white in places which are not the US and therefore are way off the average SJW's highly blinkered radar. You can argue that the POC are rising up against their white oppressors after being pushed down for centuries all you want, it's still racism. It's not comparable at all to what's happening in the US, for too many reasons to list, so they refuse to acknowledge that it's a problem.
It's like the Aztecs being oppressed by the Spanish. Everyone hates the Spanish (and rightly, to be honest) but absolutely nobody cares about the cultures and races that the Aztecs religioned to oblivion, because they're all brown POC and it's all ancient history anyway and the Aztecs were only doing what they thought was right sweaty :) uwu.
These people are the ones who don't know enough about the Holocaust to answer your questions; they probably have no idea about the many mixed race children that mysteriously vanished, the fact that a depressingly huge number of Roma people were massacred, or that the US was the country that most inspired Hitler's nationwide fuckup. Shit, they probably don't know there were black people in Europe during WW2.
>>8921392
That's just sad. Does she have any other hobbies that you can steer her towards? Also, happy birthday anon, I hope you don't get a pack of Prismacolors that suddenly goes missing when coloring-chan leaves.
>>
>>8922247
Oh, I totally agree with you!
>the Aztecs were only doing what they thought was right sweaty :) uwu
I will never get that mentality because EVERYBODY thinks they're doing what's right. Why is it allowed as an excuse?
>>
>>8922094

We were diy as well, we just used the pencil sharpener to grind off the pencil lead, you just had to "sharpen" it at a certain angle so it only scraped off the lead. EZ colouring.

>>8922185

Anything tumblr related to reverse racism and racism is increadibly dumb. Racism is racism, and if you need to invent new definitions to not feel bad about being racist, you are a worse cunt than hitler, or backwater rednecks. At least those were honest with their opinion.
>>
File: tumblr_nif609Gydr1u7dsvoo1_1280.png (206 KB, 617x262) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nif609Gydr1u7dsvoo1_1280.png
206 KB, 617x262
>be diagnosed with Aspergers in my early twenties
>join a kind of information/support group for young adults who recently got an ASD diagnosis
>group consists of seven girls and two guys
>not nearly as much of a cringefest as you’d expect, since these are all people who were able to fly under the radar for 20+ years and only ran into trouble (mostly anxiety, depression, burnout etc.) after they struck out on their own
>except one guy
>let’s call him Rambo
>pretty much the only reason Rambo only got his official autism diagnosis recently is because his parents kept their special snowflake baby boy away from mental health professionals all his life
>he has no concept of personal hygiene, is seriously overweight, has the kind of spiky haircut with bleached tips you normally don’t see on anyone over 14, wears the same few epic maymay shirts and stained cargo pants every week, all that’s missing is a cheap canvas fedora
>”at least he’s clean-shaven and doesn’t have a neckbeard” I think to myself, before noticing that he does have some patches of rougher-than-usual peach fuzz on his face and neck and realizing that he probably couldn’t grow a proper beard if he wanted to
>whenever any of the girls tries to talk to him he just stares at their chest, never saying a word
>other guy tries to befriend him but Rambo immediately rebuffs him
>whatever, we tried

~*continued*~
>>
File: 1445828869233.jpg (136 KB, 1125x1108) Image search: [Google]
1445828869233.jpg
136 KB, 1125x1108
>>8922379
>group gets together weekly to discuss various topics relating to our ASD diagnoses
>sessions are overseen by a psychologist and a psychiatrist who drops in from time to time
>one week we’re discussing the confusion and frustration that comes from being different but not knowing why
>Rambo, who generally stays quiet, suddenly pipes up with how he often fantasizes about going into a crowd of ‘normals’ and shooting as many people as he can
>our faces when
>before anyone can react, psych overseer reminds us that this is a judgement-free space and feelings are never wrong (◡‿◡)
>everyone silently judges him anyway while I thank various deities for our country’s strict gun control laws
>>
File: bajkoaabl.jpg (30 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
bajkoaabl.jpg
30 KB, 300x450
>>8922380
>after a few month of this most of us are pretty buddy-buddy and to nobody’s surprise many of us are hiding some kind of powerlevel
>decide to all go to an upcoming anime con together
>I’m not really into anime but everyone else is going and a bunch of girls from my local lolita comm will be there so why not
>begrudgingly invite Rambo along because excluding is bullying and bullying is wrong (◡‿◡)
>fast-forward to con
>a few of the girls are in simple cosplays, I’m wearing red x white oldschool lolita and the rest is wearing anime shirts or silly animal hats or something
>then Rambo shows up
>did I mention that Rambo is really, really into airsoft?
>Rambo is really, really into airsoft
>he’s in full camo/tactical gear and carrying (what I hope is) an airsoft gun resembling an assault rifle
>it doesn’t have an orange tip or anything to indicate it isn’t actually a deadly fucking weapon so of course he’s not allowed into the con with it
>he pitches a fit but the staffers don’t budge, so his mom (who gave him a ride to the convention center) takes it back to her car
>she kisses him on the forehead through his balaclava, mumbles something about “those freaks”, shoots us a death glare, waddles back to her car and drives away
>lol sure we’re the freaks
>>
File: 1439580154711.png (475 KB, 588x579) Image search: [Google]
1439580154711.png
475 KB, 588x579
>>8922383
>at the con itself we’re all torn between wanting to avoid Rambo and feeling guilty and responsible for inflicting him on the rest of the con crowd
>decide to manage him in shifts
>he keeps staring at cosplay girls and breathing heavily
>I didn’t witness this personally, but he apparently demanded that the one other guy act as his wingman while he hits on “cosplay sluts”
>all the girls reject him for some mysterious reason
>he gets more and more pissy as the day progresses
>I’m put on Rambo duty right after the lolita meetup in the afternoon
>most of the girls are still hanging around and chatting
>try to wrangle Rambo away from them but it’s no good
>he starts hitting on a few of them complimenting their “hot loli costumes” and saying he’s a total loli-con wink wink nudge nudge
>most of them nope the fuck out of there while I cringe myself to death in a corner
>one girl is 2nice2live and sticks around to support me
>when he tries to invite himself to her hotel room she tells him no thanks and that she has a boyfriend
>Rambo snaps
>calls her an ugly conceited bitch and yells that he wasn’t interested in her anyway
>accuses her of misrepresenting herself by dressing like a “loli” while being an old hag (she’s in her early twenties and looks 21 at most but okay)
>she asks him if he’s in the military
>he isn’t
>then why is he dressed like an army guy?
>Rambo can’t take this sick burn and calls his momma to come pick him up
>>
File: 1421104652617.jpg (41 KB, 300x451) Image search: [Google]
1421104652617.jpg
41 KB, 300x451
>>8922384
>she shows up pretty much immediately
>either they live only a few minutes away or she was on stand-by somewhere close
>she moves in to embrace her widdle babbu while he mumbles something about ugly bitches trying to get into his pants
>she glares at us again while Rambo manoeuvres his fat ass into his mom’s car
>then she accuses us of trying to corrupt her sweet boy and trying to give him an STD
>they drive off into the sunset to a chorus of our hysterical laughter, never to be seen again

>just kidding he showed up to a few more meetings after that
>quietly staring at his hands the whole time
>plotting

If you ever come across a news story about an obese Bart Simpson in camo gear shooting up an anime convention with an airsoft rifle, think of me.
>>
>>8918947
I mean I didn't really give a shit, this was when I was like 15-16 and I already had a sort of a group of friends who didn't mind me being something similar to a shitposter. I was never that into animu either so I don't think I really sperged out about it or whatnot. it was a chill school and people kinda expected older kids to wear neater/classier shit, but nobody forced you to. though I guess I know why almost none of the juniors or seniors ever cared about talking to me..

>>8922156
I believe anon said she has been assessed and diagnosed, but is off her meds because 'too expensive' and 'doesn't need them'

>>8922388
jesus christ, I'm sorry you had to deal with this. I don't see why the therapists would think it's a good idea to put together 8 decently high functioning adults and then one sperg stuck at the age of 14
>>
File: 1458335632896.png (388 KB, 907x727) Image search: [Google]
1458335632896.png
388 KB, 907x727
>>8922388
i don't know how you managed to even stay in the same room as him after that. damn.
>>
>>8922185
EVEN MORE DONE
>Crazy SJW just replied saying (near quote, how she typed it and everything) "YES THANK YOU SO MUCH WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NEVER BEEN OPPRESSED GOOD JOB"
Jimmies have rustled themselves into oblivion
>>
>>8922185
If any of my friends did that I wouldn't be friends with them, anon. They don't deserve your friendship. I've been friends with many types of bullies in the past, but nearly all of them came from a place of hurt and desperately needed friends to heal that. The only ones which never fit that mould have been SJW-types - they bully people simply to feel morally superior and get praised by other bullies. At least most bullies tend to know what they're doing is wrong to some extent, but these people are completely unable to see it because they've basically enlisted themselves into a cult.

I worry for you, anon. These sorts of bullies turn on people the second they see a crack in your armour which they can exploit. They don't care if they lose your friendship because it'll mean they've kept themselves ideologically pure. Then it's only a matter of time before they turn on each other.
>>
>>8922424
I'm taking it they've never heard of the Irish or the Polish...

Barbary Slave Trade is a good place to start though.
>>
>>8922432
Oh, don't worry, I've kind of slowly stopped speaking to them. If they comment on my stuff I'll reply to be polite, but ugh. They've called head first into the slimy cesspool that is SJW Tumblr.

Crazy SJW was the first one that I cut ties with, she started saying "pqssive aggressive" things (read: not subtle at all) about my faith, something I'm very low key about. When I asked her why she was being a jerk about it, (in a polite way, I would never call someone a jerk to their faces) she deleted the entire thing instead of being civil. She's just so annoying, and now everyone has followed her awful example. (Except for a guy I'll call M. He's a pretty chill trans boy who broke contact with Crazy SJW a while ago)
>>
>>8922437
I wish I was more assertive, I would totally post a link or something. But I'm not looking to make enemies, so I'll just stay here and seethe.
>>
>>8922379

What is that that aspergers changes if you were able to go under the radar until now?
>>
>>8922449
Good on you, anon. Yeah, your faith is definitely one of the things she could have easily exploited if you let it go on. Funny how SJWs despise some religions yet treat some others as sacred. It's as hypocritical as you can get.
>>
>>8922409
Ah shit. I figured unmedicated meant unofficial diagnosis, my mistake. But yeah. If she's skipping meds, there's not much hope for her.
>>
>>8922455
Honestly anon, it doesn't take much. I'm a different anon but my brother was only diagnosed this year and he's 24. He's obviously austistic, just mental health knowledge is appalling in my country. I'm also suspected ADHD and really depressed all the time. Stupid UK. It's only going to get worse.
>>
>>8916641
Omg anon please come back we need to know how this ended!
>>
>>8922462
Yep. I'm a Christian, and she started posting CONSTANTLY about her Satanism, and how it was the true religion and all people who think otherwise are dumb. (Now that I don't talk to her, she doesn't post anything about it anymore. Go figure.)
>>
>>8921392
>Update on this
She ended up getting the pencil sharpener and pretty much admitted that she wanted me to pick something off Amazon so she could sneak her pencil sharpener into the order using her stepfather's 2-Day Amazon Prime to get it faster. I think her parents are cracking down on how much she spends on coloring stuff (despite being almost 28) and she had to use my birthday gift as an excuse to buy it without her parents noticing.
After that she rambled on a bit and then said she was going to go "borrow" some art from DeviantArt to color and go to sleep. And by borrow she means printing out artwork that says "do not re-upload/print out/color" and doing it anyway.

>>8922094
See, I had never heard of that at all. I knew they had those pastels that could be smudged onto paper (hated them, they were so messy!) but I had never thought eyeshadow and powder foundation.

>>8922109
Thank you for continuing to let me vent about her! I'm still a little worried she'll find out but other friends that know us both know I talk about her here and I trust them to tell me if I'm going too far. They're just as baffled by her behavior as I am.
And thanks for the birthday wishes!

Continued replies in next post because oops, character limit.
>>
>>8922566

>>8922156
She does genuinely have bipolar disorder. She used to be on medication for it when she was on her mother's health insurance but now her mother is on disability and Coloring-chan doesn't work or have insurance of her own so she doesn't have any meds. She's had a really bad low within the past few months that I posted about where she made suicidal comments and then guilted me over "Well if you think I'm such a risk to myself why don't I give you my parents numbers and YOU can call them if I do anything because you know it would take forever for me to OD" (because she's been on pain pills for an injury since childhood) and when I took anons advice and told her she was worrying me and she needed to speak to a therapist/doctor she just brushed it off with "Nah, it was just a manic low, I'm fine! I feel better now and I don't need medication, I have kpop and coloring!"
She's very unmotivated to do anything as well. I've tried to help her get into selling cosplay stuff as a way to make money but she said her stepfather banned her from getting stuff in the mail because she spent hundreds of dollars in a week.
She can't drive but I found out a rural bus will pick her up and take her to work if she wants to apply anywhere and "No, I have no where to go." excuse when I told her about it.
I'm going to college in the Fall (hopefully, pending financial aid) and she'll show interest in what I'm doing then make dismissive comments about it or try to shove her old college things at me (she went but didn't graduate) like offering me a graphing calculator for a placement test and then being baffled when I told her they don't allow calculators on placement tests. "But anon, I used one on mine! All math classes require calculators.. what a dumb school!"

And continued again, I need to stop typing as much.
>>
File: 1444487943831.gif (853 KB, 322x176) Image search: [Google]
1444487943831.gif
853 KB, 322x176
>>8922584

>>8922205
Thank you anon! I was lucky to be able to pick out a cosplay wig I needed for my gift from her (some how she went from "I'll get you craft storage!" to "Pick something out, right now! You have until tomorrow!" for a site I never use and barely know how to navigate) but I found out another friend is going to surprise me with a gift (she only mentioned it when Coloring-chan's odd gifting ways came up in conversation) so I'm super excited about that.

>>8922247
>I hope you don't get a pack of Prismacolors that suddenly goes missing
I laughed way too hard at this. No, I think I'm safe because I'm a filthy heathen that doesn't understand true art because I keep asking Coloring-chan why she doesn't just use Crayola. (Maybe I should mention Rose Art next time but even I think that's a shitty brand)
Her only other hobbies are photography (she threw a fit when I tried to get her a job photographing a convention's events because "I want them to want me for the quality of my pictures, not because I have my own camera! I take pride in my pictures!" when all she does is take photos of the trees in her backyard) and she's a massive Koreaboo that could be the envy of fans if she got her shit together because she's BEEN to Korea before.

Ok I think that's everyone I had to reply to. Sorry for being long winded and thanks for the birthday wishes! It's the first one where I've got no one to hang out with (aside from family) but I'll probably watch movies with my online friends to celebrate so that's fine with me.
>>
>>8922247
B-but the Aztecs were a proud warrior race!!! Ok who I'm kidding they were assholes most of the time... If they haven't confused the Spanish with the return of quezatcoatl the story would have been really diferent
>>
>Junior year HS
>New freshmen super cringey
>Take note of one girl, dont know her name
>Freshy girl is a fuckin super weeb
>cosplays to school often
>not even good cosplay, its gross crunchy ebay cosplay or some shit
>gutwrenchingcringe.jpeg
>She starts dating a greassy gross senior dude, think his names Tate or some shit like that, plays dnd and yugio at lunch and shit like that.
>Formal comes around, Great Gatsby themed
>They both cosplay to formal
>epicfacepalm.gif

Yeah Ive met some weebs, but not one that literaly uses weeabooness as a lifestyle aesthetic.
>>
>>8922247
>And they're right that that is not reverse racism.
No, it's just racism.

And racism is simply predjudice against another race. It's not the definition that SJWs glommed onto that was invented in the 1970s, that it must have a "power" component. This is the same mentality that says "it's ok--even good--to 'punch up'". Bullshit. That's when identity politics just becomes about trying to obtain power, rather than right wrongs.

Sage for having to talk about Tumblr again.
>>
>>8922455
It's not so much that we changed but that our situations changed when we started having to function in the adult world. All of us did struggle a bit during our teen years but not enough to think that there was anything going on besides the regular kind of growing pains that everyone goes through. But then when we started studying, getting real jobs, moving out on our own etc. the pressure and constant feeling of 'otherness' would become too much to deal with and we'd end up on some psych's couch.
Or if you're asking about the point of the group sessions; those were mostly just to commiserate with other people in the same situation and learn from each other's experiences. It really helps to know that you're not alone.
>though if it were Rambo or nothing, I'd go it alone all the way

>>8922529
Personally I'd never really needed to see a professional before I started grad school but there was one girl who'd been seeing different psychs since she was like ten years old and had gone through at least six different diagnoses before they finally figured out what was really going on. It's apparently common for girls to be diagnosed much later than boys because ASD is still seen as a male thing, and possibly because girls are better at faking social skills than boys are. So it wasn't all that surprising that our group was mostly female.

polite sage for OT
>>
>>8922247
>and that context is 'If I, a white teenage-early 20s girl in the US, am called a cracker by a passing person of any color darker than my pasty self, it is not reverse racism'.
This explains so much, thank you. As a person not from US it always bothered me
>>
>>8922388
Parents like these should be sterilized.
>>
>>8922247
>>8922693
But if racism is just prejudice... Why not use the word prejudice? Or discrimination? Seems more useful to distinguish between prejudice vs discrimination vs racism. Power does matter, too, in anything really because it determines scale and scope. Terms like racism and sexism and anti-Semitism imply power, aka that there is a large scale/scope to it, though it's not saying bad things (or even the same exact things) don't sometimes happen to other people. For example, we wouldn't say the Holocaust wasn't about anti-Semitism because they used gas chambers to kill a large amount of non-Jews as well.

What's confusing is that racism isn't ONE universal thing--it looks different in different places/different times, especially because how people define "race" is different. In the U.S. We have a black-white dichotomous view of race here, though Latinos are changing that ofc. But people with white skin didn't always mean they were "white." For example, Irish and Italians weren't considered white until early 1900s in the United States, so they were discriminated against harshly until they "became" white (see the book "How the Irish Became White"). How you look, how you talk, and where you are also influences what "race" people think you are.
>>
>>8922185
Jews are an ethnic group as well as a religion though. I still class us as white, but lots of jews, especially middle eastern, don't really see themselves that way.
>>
>>8922383
>begrudgingly invite Rambo along because excluding is bullying and bullying is wrong (◡‿◡)

NGL I raged. Even though I was bullied through high school, I'm starting to think that some people (Myself probably included) actually need it in order to learn how to function socially.
>>
>>8922728
Usually when they're talking about racism they mean it in a systematic or institutionalised way. The same argument goes for why women can't be sexist. Basically, there's no accounting for individual experiences of racism/sexism in their world-view.

Which is really messed up when you start thinking about it. There's an infamous video from last year around the time there were all those college protests going on where people would come forward to air their grievances. A girl newly arrived from Taiwan stepped up and told how she had experienced racism from a black kid. The people in the crowd didn't like that, told her that wasn't possible because black people can't be racist, and patronised her about it.

So only those in positions of power can be racist, unless they're a certain colour, in which they get a free pass even if they're the president. And there's no such thing as different situations outside the US.
>>
>>8922864
>But if racism is just prejudice... Why not use the word prejudice? Or discrimination?

Racism: prejudice against another race
Prejudice: preconceived opinion
Discrimination: Acting upon prejudice (incl. racism).

Different words with different meanings, all widely understood by the general public and in no need of arbitrarily redefining by academics or Tumblristas.

If one must go on about the "power" component, use discrimination, since that's how racism is institutionalized. (Not thru "micro-aggressions" or "lack of safe spaces" or other made-up horse shit.) It's the only thing, too, that can actually be regulated. You can't ever legislate another's mind.
>>
>have a friend called S
>very nice and kind, but borderline weeb
>~*~*~ironically~*~*~ says "nya'll" and does the whip a bunch in public
>tumblr humor 24/7 when talking to her
>will greet people with "whats up nya'll" i shit you not
>get garnered into attending a con with her
>she's cosplaying steven universe and homestuck
>cant back out of it at this point, she's super super sensitive to any criticism or sign to her that someone doesn't want to hang out with her

help
>>
>>8923776
Go to the con, wait till she hooks up with her Homestuck or SU buddies, tell her you'll meet her after ____ and head off. She'll have friends to hang out with, and you'll be able to do whatever you want in the mean time without damaging those feelings.
>>
>>8922185
>Why do people like you do this?
You know, just because whites are a minority in one country doesn't mean that whites in another country share the same fate as them. Or do you really think that white American Christians really went through the same shit in America as white Jews in Germany? Stop using other country's tragic events to shut down discussion about white tears in other places.
>>
>>8923776
>will greet people with "whats up nya'll" i shit you not

that's actually pretty funny.
>>
>me and my friends are sorta kinda furries
>sorry 4chan
>I'm probably the most 'normal' of the bunch I guess
>when we're hanging out, all they do is bark and make sheep noises and things
>they used to have meaningful conversations but now all they do is make animal noises when we're out together
>they say it's okay for me to not make noises because 'I'm a rabbit' or whatever but part of me wants to abandon ship and just not be a part of their group anymore
>is this actually 2008

They're my friends but they suddenly became like this and I don't know what to do. They weren't stereotypes until recently. I'm actually lowkey ashamed of my friends at this point.
>>
>>8923828
I was trying to come up with a solution for you, but the sad truth is that they'd probably circumvent any attempt at enforcing regular behaviour one way or another.

I'd suggest abandoning ship. Keep the furry shit you're into restricted to online interactions only, and try to make friends with people who don't sound like they're narrating a kids' storybook about a farm.
>>
>>8922424
Welp, good thing being white made all those Jews immune to gassing, eh? Not to mention the whole Finland-Russia thing, or the Russia-Ukraine thing, or Caesar's epic run-on sentence De Bello Gallico, or any of the hundreds of other occasions where white people have been persecuted and oppressed for belonging to the wrong group...
I'm so glad that the entire world can be condensed into 'USA, 1960-2016'. It makes things so much simpler to process.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could all accept that US racism isn't the only form of oppression that's ever happened?
>>
>>8923803
its not funny after the 20th time in a public place trust me
>>
>bring Twister to a precon meetup.
>be 22 and totally drunk off my ass.
>start playing twister with this shirtless dude and 2 girls
>the girls are shit at twister and lose early
>we literally are locking our legs together and the girls pull off my shirt
>we keep going and it gets to the point where we are in a reverse cowgirl position and I'm on the bottom
>realize that this is the gayest thing I've ever done. He ends up winning and we do a drunken hug, shirtless and sweaty.
>girls think it's awesome
>assume he's super gay
>we trade contact info
>I jokingly tell him I'm not gay. He laughed cause he isn't either. Meet his gf the next day....

Been friends for 7 years. Not all embarrassments are bad.
>>
>>8923835
The sad thing (well I guess not the SAD thing but y'know) is I'm not even really into the "furry shit" like big fursuits and whatever r34 shit is out there, I just like making OC's. Is that still considered being a furry or just a gross oekaki weebneet?
>>
>>8923854
Still furry, I guess? I have a friend who doesn't wear suits, but he writes fiction for a bunch of Furrzines. And he still calls himself a furry.

I dunno, m8. As long as you're a functional adult and can interact with people without being a total idiot, you do what you're gonna do.
>>
>>8922606
I pity you. Do you think coloring-chan's parents will ever stop siphoning their money into her obsession? If they don't, there's not much chance of her changing. Honestly, them charging her rent would probably be one of the better things to happen, because nobody else would put up with her shit and she'd be forced to find money somehow.
>>
>>8923828
I'd be hardcore ashamed if it was me, anon. I don't even think that has anything to do with me not being a furry, because I'd feel the same way about my anime-liking friends doing equivalent weeb shit like using broken japanese.

They sound like they're going down the slippery slope of rapidly becoming horror story-tier furries; it's only gonna get worse. I'd just bail now.

Finding people who are into the same thing you are without being obsessive about it can be a real crapshoot, so best of luck!
>>
>>8923878
She and her stepfather have fought a lot over her mother giving her money for useless shit like Korean snacks and now coloring supplies when a lot of the time they're pretty hard pressed for cash (especially now since her mother is on disability). At one point she called me crying because she had nagged her stepfather for MONTHS after his father's death to try and get him to loan her $10,000 or so to go to Korea for a year to college and in the end he used the money instead to buy a new truck and she was convinced he never wanted her to leave the house and wanted her to be stuck there forever even though he's always telling her to get a job.
She had planned on applying at a temp agency or trying to get overnight jobs at places nearby but then I never heard her mention it again and I don't think she's going to try to go back to college despite probably being able to get money for it from financial aid and being able to use some of that to help out with the family.
Every time I try to motivate her to do something whether "Here try selling this kind of thing to make some cash" or "Maybe you should check this out because it could help you with transportation" she just brushes it off with an excuse and goes back to wallowing in her own delusion.

I know what adult coloring group she posts in on FB and I've peeked in once since it was a public group and saw a lot of posts where she's said stuff that annoyed me (like telling some old retired lady that she got her art off DeviantArt and bragging about taking it without permission to color against artist rules) but that was when she first started this coloring thing and by now, I'm a little worried to check again because as another friend stated, this whole thing is starting to become almost cult-like for her. If the coloring group suggests something, she has to have it or do it no matter the price tag.
>>
>>8924244
>if the coloring group suggests something, she has to do it
The solution is simple: get the coloring people to convince her to find a fucking job

Seriously though anon I don't envy you. Maybe I'm just a bitch but I probably would've dropped her as a friend a long time ago. I can't stand people who keep making excuses for why they're not even trying to get their shit together.
>>
>>8911454
From someone with a severe mental health issues ,whilst she replied really weirdly, not everyone hides it, there's a very common symptom called over sharing which I personally have. It makes it hard to know when its appropriate or not to tell people a d I feel stupid when I don't say it
Not saying that girl had it but it's not always faking
>>
>>8923841
I'm from Estonia, we were originally typical Nordic colouration whiteys, but that didn't stop us from getting occupied by practically everyone around us from ~1219 to 1918, and then from 1939 to 1991... SJWs get upset with me when I point this out.

>>8924340
yeah, but when anon offered help she took it as a fucking offense. that's not your typical oversharing, that's just 'omigod I am sooooo depressed and cut myself every day *eyeroll*'
>>
>>8924371
My post was more in reference to the second half of her post about her mum never saying anything
>>
>>8923793
Thanx for proving once again that the Tumblr SJW movement is 100% American focused, and that SJWs in general haven't a clue how the world works outside of their bubble. Ironic that such "progressives" are in fact some of the least-travelled, least-worldly people.
>>
>>8924260
It's only been just under a year that she's started escalating so it's happened so gradually that only in the past 3-4 months I've really noticed how bad it is.
Thankfully we don't talk often online and the convention we'll both be at this summer is the only one we go to so I'll only have to see her this one time.

I can't drop her as a friend because the con coming up but I am distancing myself and pretty much using her as motivation to get my own shit together. It's pretty bad of me but whenever she brags about spending so much or complains about not being able to do this or that because of excuses, I just read it all and think "Well I've got pretty bad anxiety, I'm unemployed, I do spend money on cosplay and cheap Chinese shit but at least I do it with money I've earned for myself and I'm trying to go to college so as long as I'm not as bad as Coloring-Chan I'm doing alright."
>>
>Going to con with best friend
>She brings a friend, "C"
>Girl seems super nice
>We go to eat at a restaurant in the mall where a lot of attendees go
>Smallish place, see a group we were all talking to earlier
>They are so friendly and cosplaying the same series
>We sit down at our own table to eat
>C points out that I eat "funny"
>She's really loud and keeps making eating disorder jokes
>I get really uncomfortable
>I quietly tell her to stop
>She screams out to the entire restaurant apologizing for making fun of eating disorders, and just being super obvious and claiming she had "no idea you had one, anon-chan!!" despite never saying I did, just telling her to stop joking.
>I'm mostly recovered, my only real thing left-over being that I eat in a very meticulous way, but now the previously mentioned group of girls think I still have a problem.
>They're going to be in our cosplay group for a con soon

I just don't want things to be awkward when we go out to eat. I still eat "weird" but I eat normal amounts. Especially since we'll be spending the whole weekend together, I don't want them to feel uncomfortable, either, or to have incorrect assumptions about me. Oh well. Thank god my best friend was there, she knows about how I was years ago and knows that I'm uncomfortable with people knowing, she bullshitted something about how it wasn't me who had one to her friend, but I still feel like the girls in the group are going to judge me.
>>
>>8924587
Fuck what they think, seriously. If you corrected them once and they ignored it because clearly they seem to know you better than you do, just stop trying and cut your losses, especially when C seems like an obnoxious cunt.
>>
File: 1383417267307.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1383417267307.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>8924603
Thanks anon, I'm ready to cut C but I'm so nervous about the other girls, because they had a good first impression of me. It's really reassuring that my best friend is in the group, too, though. When I'm at a loss for words she knows exactly what to say.
But yeah, haha, hearing someone else call her an obnoxious cunt makes me feel less guilty for thinking the same exact thing.
>>
>>8924603
This.

Also, most reasonable people aren't going to be a dick to you about having had an ED. Stereotypes of female cattiness aside, most people are more empathetic and know better. That obnoxious little twat probably thinks that having an ED is just like going on an extreme diet for a weekend or that romanticised TV movie bullshit. Ignore her.
>>
>>8925158
Thank you, and I do think that's her view of it, since most people don't joke about it the way she did. Honestly, most of the worry is probably in my head. By the time I get to the next con with the other girls, they probably would have forgotten, or if they do remember they might not remember that it was me.
>>
>>8925195
If they do remember and say something, tell them you're uncomfortable with having it discussed again and that it bothers you when people make comments. Either they'll show their true colors and be almost as bad as C or they'll be decent human beings and from that point on act like they never knew anything about it in the first place.

From the sounds of it, the group has been alright, it's just C making a big deal out of it?
>>
>>8925195
And if they do remember, they'll probably be mad at C and defensive of you, since she "outed" you publicly and made a scene about it. C's the one being cringy, and at least in all of my friendship groups, we'd be hacked off at C for being a literal three year old.
>>
File: 18j0vfqizvfjwjpg.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
18j0vfqizvfjwjpg.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
>Meet new friend in 8th grade, we'll call her Rin
>I had a lot of friendship issues between 7th and 8th grade due to newly struggling with depression/anxiety, current friends at the time made me the "joke friend"
>Meet Rin, who was all around nicer and was also into weeby things so that was a plus
>Hit it off and we're really close friends from then through high school
>Rin started coming to conventions with us and it became a regular thing
>She's become more of a tumblrite recently, deep into the SU fandom and a sort of well known artist (Mostly for drawing porn)
>Low-key insulted me at one point for going to art school and how "she didn't really need it"
>At convention last year she was all around shitty to deal with
>Acted like shit about everyone else's fandoms/merch but wouldn't shut the fuck up about the drawings she got from the AA
>Have one really enthusiastic friend we'll call Judy, I've known since 6th grade and she's one of the most kind hearted people I've ever met
>Judy usually gets balls-deep into fandoms, excitedly talks to us about it and shows us a lot of stuff from said fandom
>I've never minded but Rin acts like it's the biggest deal, she's being "forced" into it etc
>On the car ride home from the con Judy was talking to me about Gangsta and how she personally connected with it because the protag is deaf and she's deaf as well
>Rin texts me saying "I'm so sorry" as if I'm being tortured or something
>During the con Rin blows us all off to go hang with her tumblr artist friend
>Essentially just shows up to crash in our room
>Does a "simplified au" cosplay because she apparently didn't have the money to finish the costume even though she blew a ton of money on merch of whatever fandom she was into at the time
>Is coming to stay with us again and bringing her new gf with, and they're in the honeymoon phase
>Don't want her to come, but the room is super fucking expensive so have to grin and bear it
>>
>>8925405
>talking to me about Gangsta
>protag is deaf
I kinda need sauce on this, anon.

Also yeah, Rin sounds like she's pretty miserable to be around and I hope you don't have a future horror story regarding her and her girlfriend having sex on your hotel bed or something.
>>
>>8911323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEFA9l74nAE
>>
>>8911576

Don't have it as bad but have the one friend who constantly is complaining all-out having no money when at cons. The rest of us are reasonable adults who treat the weekend as a vacation from life as one should, and tend to like to g o to nice places with moderate to expensive food (15 to 40 per entrée). She is always botching even though we have told her this is what we do every con and that she is free to eat somewhere else and we'll meet up later. Instead, she usually ends up tagging along either buying nothing or complaining about prices the whole time. It infuriates me. One of the most recent things that pissed me off was when I booked a hotel for everyone on my card and explained that I didn't want to have more than 2 people to a bed and no one on the floors. She insisted that she would come and take the floor space for the weekend. After some badgering, the group agrees as long as she's picking the floor. The weekend comes and she's whining all Saturday about how unfair we are being by making her sleep on the floor the whole weekend because 'she paid the same amount for the room so it's only fair if someone stay on the floor Saturday' even though she agreed to the terms of sleeping on the floor. The minute we get into the room late night, she throws herself onto a bed and cries until someone caves to get her to quite down. Finally banned her from my rooms recently which resulted in an explosion in my friend group.
>>
>>8922379
Where can i find one of these groups?
My mother never allowed me to see a psychiatrist because "children of god dont get those mental diseases " no im not joking.

Ive always felt i was slacking behind mentally and socially, i had tpns of friends but never really understood what my peers were doing/felt (idk if that makes sense)

As i got older i realized i may have had a mental disability like aspergers or adhd and was just good at pretending. Gonna go see a doctor soon now at age 24.i know he can probably direct me to one ofthose groups but is there a specific website or name for them?thanks
>>
>>8924244
>she had nagged her stepfather for MONTHS after his father's death to try and get him to loan her $10,000 or so to go to Korea for a year to college and in the end he used the money instead to buy a new truck and she was convinced he never wanted her to leave the house and wanted her to be stuck there forever even though he's always telling her to get a job.
Hoooly fuck. That's just wrong in every way.
Is there a way to coerce the coloring group to post about how to make cash from coloring? All I can think of right now is stuff like handmade cards and maybe fabric prints, but I'm sure they have a few ideas.
You have the right idea. Drop coloring-chan as fast as you can without it being weird. I don't know how she manages to keep spending money like water, can't her stepdad change his Amazon password or something? Or block Facebook? This is seriously damaging them.
>>
>>8925566
Just Google 'mental health support groups' or variations thereof and you should be able to find some in your area. I'd recommend you stay away from online-only groups, because it's going to be 10% people who belong there, 45% Tumblrinas who police the group when anyone starts acting in a manner they don't like (such as discussing triggers in a discussion about triggers, because that triggers them) and 45% Tumblrinas who get off on being the most piteous little autistic match girl on the internet.
If you can find a local support group, don't assume you have to stick to it. If you go and feel uncomfortable with the way they handle things, or with the people there, find another one. It might take a few tries but you'll find the right one for you- remember, it's a support group, it's not doing its job if it makes you feel like shit.
With that sort of upbringing, I'm not surprised you felt left behind. This sounds pretty Tumblr, but if your doctor thinks it's just the leftover crazy making you feel like this, find another doctor. Don't know where you are but mental health in the UK is pretty shit and my sister had to be shuffled around 6 or 7 doctors until one of them realised that her hearing voices and being constantly depressed was not simply a cry for attention.
>>
File: fairy-coloring-pages20.png (99 KB, 368x400) Image search: [Google]
fairy-coloring-pages20.png
99 KB, 368x400
>>8925585
Even if by some magic force she could make money off coloring, she probably wouldn't make anything. Coloring-chan doesn't do those elaborate designs that you think of when you think "adult coloring". She does those IMVU looking fairies books with the children age appropriate levels of difficulty. It's always fairies or Disney stuff with her, I've never once seen her do one of the more complex designs.
I'm not sure how she keeps getting money either. Probably her mother giving it to her to keep her from nagging on and on about it. The whole "Gimme a loan for Korean college" thing she brought up repeatedly for months until finally her mother banned her from talking about it in the house AND on Facebook because it would start arguments. I don't think she uses her stepdad's Amazon much though, just her free trial of Amazon Prime expired so she was using his to buy her pencil sharpener and my excuse gift.

I'm really not up to date on what's going on with her family so I can't say anymore about how she's getting money and why they're indulging her so much but then again, the whole trip to Korea thing was an indulgence too. They saved up to send her off because "Coloring-chan grew up sheltered and never got to travel before." so they let her go for Christmas and she stayed for I think around a month. She lost a ton of weight, made some Korean friends, really enjoyed it.. and then came back home and tried for a while to go back and then spent all the money she'd saved up on a camera, laptop, and scanner+printer in a week because she didn't want to go back to visit for a week, she wanted to go for an entire year or nothing. So far, she's got the nothing part.

During all that time she's ragged on me for "always saying you're broke" and "if you didn't spend so much money on cheap shit from China" when I told her I couldn't buy something at the moment because I'd spent all my money. My money actually went to paying for half a convention hotel because

-cont
>>
>>8925997
up until the last minute she swore up and down she was going and then it took me going "Hey, room owner said the room is full" for her to make up her mind. When the other roomies had issues where they couldn't go all of a sudden, I asked her again since she had whined and then suddenly "Sorry anon, I spent allllll my money on this new stuff!" so me and room owner had to split the hotel costs between the two of us.
So when I got home and told her "Sorry I can't buy this right now, I'm broke" and she ragged on me for it, I got pretty pissed because she's the one always telling me she/her father are super broke and can't afford basic stuff.

When I confronted her, she just played it off like "Oh I didn't know that anon! You know I've been on meds recently and so the past few months have been a blur lol" when she had practically been stalking my twitter all during the convention and whining to everyone that "ALL my friends are at the con and I'm stuck at home!"

And I'll shut up now because I'm rambling too much when I've already posted about this once but it still makes me rage.
>>
>>8925566
Seconding the other anon on getting a different doctor if the one you get doesn't feel right to you. I went to get therapy with one that I didn't feel okay with when I was 18, I heard lateron she ignored my wishes for therapy for my depression and instead had gotten me into therapy for children on how to make friends if you have assburgers and called my mother to talk about me because "it's very important I talk to the mommy before I get to do therapy on kids". Some doctors are nuts.
>>
>have a younger friend called B who is completely naive
>upon getting into cosplay she fell for a local sleaze's pleas to take her photo
>despite knowing all the stories she's the sort which thinks that so long as what they've done has never affected her personally she is safe interacting with them
>as expected, the photos were extremely distasteful and uncomfortable to look at
>B gets into cosplay quite passionately anyway and seems to have some talent for it, goes to a few conventions and sets up a fan page for herself
>suddenly wants to do some strange stuff with her social media page, plans on shutting down her fan page and have all her fans and anyone that wants friend her on her personal page instead
>not long after B decides she wants to get into lolita instead and wants to be a lolita idol of some kind, labels herself as a 'living doll' and wanting a 'living doll' lifestyle
>out of nowhere declares she is genderfluid because she can see her aura and depending on the colour it changes to, that is what gender she feels at the time
>eventually goes quiet for a while
>gets cringeworthy generic koi fish and sakura sleeve tattoos
>suddenly says she's not into cosplay and lolita any longer and wants to be a cosplay photographer instead because it's "easier"
>spends up big on a camera and wants to go study photography and learn various Asian languages at the same time
>this is all probably using her father's money since there's no way she earns enough from her current job to do all this stuff

It's tiring keeping up with what her current obsession is.
>>
>>8925999
>it still makes me rage
Yeah, no shit. She sounds insane and that fairy is the sort of thing my twelve year old cousin would find boring to color. Honestly, I'm just waiting for her mom and stepdad to just get rid of all of her coloring stuff and ban her from the Internet unless she gets a job.
>>
>>8925999
I'll be honest with you, the more you post, the more I expect her to turn into a new PT figure.
>>
>>8925997
So wait did she want to go to Korean university because she's ethnically Korean or because she's Koreaboo trash?
>>
>>8918937
As someone with actual autism. why the fuck would anyone want to be autistic or labelled such.
>>
>>8926139
Because it makes you special, anon uwu
Seriously though, fellow aspie and autism fucking sucks.
>>
>>8926095
I'm not sure how she's managed to go this long without being faced with an ultimatum. I mean, I've got no room to throw stones because I live with an elderly relative, can't drive due to my anxiety, and I get paid $65 or so a month to pay my phone bill plus buy clothes for myself/stuff to resell because I'm the one keeping the house clean, cooking meals, and doing the grocery shopping and stuff. Like, I know I'm just as bad but Coloring-Chan doesn't even help around the house and usually kicks up a fuss when she's asked to do something instead of just shutting up and doing it. She and her mom fuss a lot because of that and her and her stepdad will shout at each other over shit too, even if they have company over. It's pretty awkward to see and multiple times I've told her "Hey, just go do what they want, ok?" and she'll fuss because "We're in the middle of something!" when all we're doing is browsing our computers.

>>8926097
>new PT figure
I actually had never considered that. I guess it's lucky for me that Coloring-chan doesn't cosplay? She'll bring it up a lot and one convention I brought a bunch of wigs because she wanted to try them on and wear them but she didn't like any of them and she's only got one character she wants to cosplay anyway but she's never put out the money to get a custom costume for it because of her size. She's delusional, yeah, but she's not out there taking selfies of herself in skimpy outfits so she's not as bad as PT. She's more of a "everything goes to her head" type of person where the moment you give her any power/responsibility, she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips and anyone who doesn't treat her with the respect she deserves is immediately out to get her or undermining her position. She's recently thrown a fit over comments someone in a group made just by mentioning her name because said person "Acts like I have no authority in the group! She's not treating me with respect!!!"
>>
>>8926139
Weebs think it will give them an excuse for their behavior
>>
>>8923848
Thats a pure bro moment.
>>
>>8926126
Koreaboo trash. Complete and utter Koreaboo trash. She has a whole shelving unit dedicated to her kpop merch and has spent hundreds of dollars on it all. She tried to learn Korean at one point, wrote a 'do not disturb' sign for her door in Korean, and plans on getting "Fuck This" and "Fuck That" tattooed on herself in German and Korean because "It reflects my heritage and my future!"
She wanted to go to Korea for college to study.. something? I can't remember what it was exactly but she had planned on illegally getting a job as an English tutor while she was there to earn some cash and was hoping to hook up with a decent looking Korean dude and get knocked up. When her parents sent her off to Korea her mom basically wanted her to come back knocked up so she could get a half-Korean grandchild out of it all.

At one point (maybe a year ago?) she was talking to a Korean boy online and had gotten to the point where she claimed he wanted her to come to Korea and meet his parents and see how that went and then it never happened and I never heard her mention him again.

She stayed with a friend who lives permanently? in Korea the first time around and she introduced Coloring-chan to people at a bar and now if Coloring-chan wants to go back she has to stay at a hostel because she pissed her friend off by chatting too much with a bartender that her friend liked/wanted to date. At one point Coloring-chan had tried to get around paying so much by trying to convince me to go with her and kept bragging about how she wanted to take me to the bar and use me to get free drinks from guys because I don't drink so I could be stuck chatting with random Korean men while she enjoyed the free alcohol.
>>
>>8923848
True friendship right there.

Also
>the girls are shit at twister and lose early
Nah bro, they knew exactly what they were doing. I ain't even straight and I'd lose in five minutes if the only two remaining players were two dudes wearing half their clothes.
>>
>>8926139
Victim points, anon. Being a victim of anything means you can get away with a lot more and should you go e-begging people are far more likely to give you money.
>>
>>8926062
That's.. really overwhelming to keep up with. She sounds like a total mess.
>>
>>8924371
>I'm from Estonia, we were originally typical Nordic colouration whiteys, but that didn't stop us from getting occupied by practically everyone around us from ~1219 to 1918, and then from 1939 to 1991... SJWs get upset with me when I point this out.
its cuz they dont know SHIT
>>
>>8926165
>she's all that and a bag of chips and anyone who doesn't treat her with the respect she deserves is immediately out to get her or undermining her position

Yeah, that's why she sounds like PT, really (and the whole "I HAVE NO MONEY! ... but I'm totally buying this new set of ___" stuff). That's the exact attitude Sarah has towards people who show concern for her well-being, or concern that she might not be on the right track, though.

>>8926139
Because there are certain parts of the internet that romanticise any kind of illness. Mental. Physical. Whatever. I had someone tell me my sister-in-law was "lucky" to have a particular invisible illness, because it causes (extreme) weight-loss, but also means she doesn't have to work full time. That's literally how some of these people perceive illness: a free ride combined with special, elevated status. They don't grasp that it also means being in pain, being unable to care for your own children, and being ridiculed by other people who understand even less, and just think you're being lazy.
>>
>>8927075
Aah, now I see what you're saying. She does brag about buying Korean food a lot. Literally, one day she mentioned "Oh my family can't even afford to buy soda right now" and then the next day "Look what I got from the Asian market!!!" with a bunch of Korean ramen and kimchi.

With the "muh authority/muh respect!" thing, she made a casual comment in a group while answering something someone said and a mod for the group (Coloring-chan is also a mod but for a different area) said "What Coloring-chan said and stuff about the question the OP asked here", Coloring-chan messaged me in a pure RAGE yelling about how the mod didn't respect her and acted like she wasn't a mod herself and how she was going to complain about it the next mod meeting and how she did WAY more work that the other mod did and how dare she, blah blah blah.
Then she got upset with me when I told her she was being upset over nothing and then later blamed it on her PMS and mood swings.
She's still determined to bring her authority at the next mod meeting though and make sure EVERYONE there knows she's got authority and get the head mod to validate her. Honestly, it's going to be a shitstorm and I'm going to pretend like I don't know her if she does. Which she will because she has some crazy vendetta towards this other mod and has for years now ever since the other mod privately messaged Coloring-chan and told her that FAQ/site help stuff was her job and would Coloring-chan please not reply to people as a mod when they were asking things that couldn't be answered by quoting the group rules. Nevermind that this mod has been a mod for waaaaay longer than Coloring-chan, no, she just has it out for Coloring-chan and hates her for no reason.
>>
File: 1452014965263.jpg (21 KB, 320x330) Image search: [Google]
1452014965263.jpg
21 KB, 320x330
>do a lot of cross-stitching and knitting colour work
>design most of my own charts
>just finished designing a bunch of charts for general cutesy things like flowers, kittens, bunnies, snowflakes, etc. as well as some decorative monograms and other more complex stuff
>plan to make these into cross-stitch pendants to sell at local faire
>show the charts to my friend for feedback
>about a month later, see my designs pop up on my FB feed in perler bead form
>wtf?
>apparently friend I showed my designs to sent them on to another 'friend' (who I personally can't really stand, she's very similar to anon's Coloring-chan)
>this chick apparently took my designs, made them into plastic perler bead shit, and sold them at a local convention without so much as contacting me, much less asking for permission
>"I've never sold this well before!!11 ^___^"
>when I (politely) call her out, she claims they're all her Original Designs(TM) Donut Steel and the 'similarities' are just a coincidence
>immediately takes to her tumblr to cry about how nobody understands how deeply artistic her perler bead crap is

For fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1448494879989.jpg (24 KB, 322x365) Image search: [Google]
1448494879989.jpg
24 KB, 322x365
>>8927853
>>immediately takes to her tumblr to cry
>>
>>8927853
Coloring-chan OP here. If you contacted her privately about it and she claimed you're a liar, you need to go public with this before she makes the situation worse by trying to claim you're copying her or something.

I know no one likes to make a scene but you need to get all the evidence you can together (timestamps of you showing your friend your charts, original files of your charts, etc) and get her before she gets you.

Also, I hope you told your friend off for sending your private designs to someone without your permission because they're the one who started this whole mess. It would be one thing if the perler girl just wanted to make one or two for herself but she's making money off your designs and she'll continue to do it and probably stoop low enough to try to sell more by crying about how someone is trying to claim her hard work as their own.

Coloring-chan basically steals Deviantart work to color for private use and (thankfully) doesn't post it online unless she's had artist permission but if I knew she was stealing artwork to color and basically pass off as her own for money, I'd call her out on her shit so fast and let the artists know if I knew who they were and how to contact them.
>>
>have pretty good photog friend
>they lack self confidence so their only clients are normally friends
>hanging out one day
>shows me story about some girl that acused a photog of sexual harassment and ruined his reputation so she could win sympathy points.
>expresses genuine worry it could happen to them
> lol wat?

I dont want to mock him or his business but unless he needs the money he never opens up shoots to randoms. Like he only ever shoots with his friends. I honestly cant think if a scenario where this would happen.
>>
>>8922437
Apparently the Irish don't count because they were indentured servants, not actual slaves.
>>
>>8922606
NGL, Prismacolor pencils are amazing to color with. However, I'm using crayola cause HEY! Financial priorities.
>>
>>8927955
What about Irish in America in the 19th century though? They were seen as racially inferior and compared to apes and were banned from even applying for some jobs and barred from establishments.
>mfw when anti-Irish discrimination is still apparent in areas today but SJW will still claim "They're white so it doesn't count!"
>>
>>8928028
Don't bring that up to certain black people, cause you know, the Irish are still white. I have a FB friend who's about to be deleted because I can't take the anti-white rhetoric she spews.
>>
>>8928028
What about Eastern Europeans today? The shit I've gotten from Americans is unbelievable. Yet the worst thing I've been told is 'I totally understand, I'm Eastern European too! My grandparents are from Ukraine, I get told I look 'exotic' all the time, but we're still white and privileged so it doesn't count". Like no, little American girl, we're not the same, I grew up in a wartorn shithole and wore patched up itchy underwear for 18 years while you were raised in an upper middle class family and speak English as a native tongue. We're not at all the same.

Also fuck that 'cultural appropriation' bullshit, why is it okay for Americans to come to Europe and fuck around but go to India and it's`suddenly bad?
>>
>>8927853
DMCA the crap out of her and threaten legal action. If she's stupid enough to steal, she's stupid enough the believe you're prepared to lawyer up over this. And you have every right to, what she's doing is theft. plain and simple.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (49 KB, 216x250) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
49 KB, 216x250
>meet some new friends at a con
>one guy develops a crush on me
>his fb is full of random lolita pics
>guy stalks the shit out of lolitas at every con
>he starts texting me audio clips of him farting and pictures of his shit in the toilet
>mfw

>a month passes
>see him at another con
>he crop dusts the shit out of me and my bf
>>
>>8928209
Wtf. This goes in the horror story thread.
>>
>>8912139
>moving to another fucking school
>not just hauling off and punching the bitch's lights out

what
>>
>>8928380
Not that anon, but her whole friend circle was encouraging this behavior, not just the one crazy bitch doing shit on her own.
>>
>>8928391

Maybe her whole friend circle needed their asses kicked.
>>
>>8928209
>crop dusts

Do I even want to know?
>>
>>8927908

That's just him being over-afraid. While claims such as those and stories (that tend to be proven wrong) have definitely been on the rise for a while now, there are very few crazy enough people doing this that he shouldn't have to fear this happening to him. Otherwise he's just not confident in his work and is using that as his way of making it ok to not get out and give it an honest try.
>>
>>8928412

Walking past a group of people and farting.
>>
These threads always bring up memories

>be a the quiet girl in class
>Middle school so 6th through 8th grade
>friend i reconnected with was way into bleach and was blown away that i had never seen anything other than like pokemon
>recs Ouran
>holy shit anime is amazing
>start hanging with anime nerds
>don't do embarrassing shit though. I keep my powerlevel to watching anime and talking about it with only people who are into it
>discuss normie shit with everyone else
>have another friend (E-chan) who's into Bleach and Naruto and she mostly hides her powerlevel like me so we made good friends since we didn't always want to be around the real weebs
>E-chan introduces me to N
>N is into anything EDGY like LINKIN PARK and BLEACH and DEATH NOTE and SLIPKNOT and some shit books about a vampire in highschool or some shit (bc EDGE and ANGST)
>N likes to talk to me about his EDGE bc I was a previously relatively sheltered catholic kid
>N likes to talk about Family Guy and make jokes about dead babies and likes to try to show me EDGE links on his phone and school computers like lemon party, blue waffle, and that video of that woman stepping on the kitten
>fuckingtraumatized.mp4
>N doesn't understand why I don't like this shit or want to see it bc he is EDGEMASTER and none of this can compare to the DARKNESS INSIDE
>crawlinginhisskin.jpg
>N likes hugs and I tolerate it bc i don't know how to say no. wasnt horrible, he showered more than some guys i got hugs from
>got a little crush on N bc N is ANGSTY just like Edward-kun from Twilight
>E-chan also has a crush on N
>We squabble shortly before we decide I can get N
>ohshitno
>N starts more hugging
>N starts biting my neck during hugs bc EDGY VAMPIRE
>N texts me and cries one morning at school bc he forgot to take his totally legit antipsychotic meds bc he's legit crazy yo
>go through so much angst, don't know how to say no
>this is nothing like my vampire knight animu
>get done with angst
>ditch him when i go to highschool
>>
File: 1370364229508.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
1370364229508.gif
1 MB, 276x260
/cgl/ is full of real gossipy cunts, like I expected
>>
>>8912113
Same here.
>Go to con with this chick
>"can't we just take the bus, it's less expensive!"
>Ain't nobody got time for a 20hr drive
>"this hotel is so fancy and expensive, can't we stay at a hostel?"
>This is like my only vacation, I want it to be nice
>"let's just eat McDonald's!"
>Why not go to a fancy place while we're here?
>as soon as we reach the dealer's room she's a big spender and buys a bunch of stuff

Why? She's an adult, how is your perception so warped that you value shitty figurines after having a good time in real life?
>>
>>8928862
So which embarrassing friend is you?
>>
>>8922566
to be fair, if you upload your art people will print and color it and who gives a shit? As long as she's not posting it anywhere or trying to sell it, that's not a problem.
>>
>>8928963
The thing that bugs me though is that she brags about it. I couldn't care less if she does it if she didn't make a point of telling me every time. Like, she'll try to be all coy about it saying "I'll talk to you later then, I'm going to go "borrow" some stuff to color from DA lol" and then she'll tell others in her coloring group to do the same because it's 'free' art. If she's going to steal art without permission/against artists wishes, she should admit that's what she's doing instead of being all "teehee I'm borrowing it because they'll never find out"
>>
>>8928906
I'm kinda like that- I go to cons for merch and prefer to stay at my parents' house or a shitty hotel to save money for other stuff. I tend to go to cons alone or with a couple of like-minded friends though, if I knew someone in the group wanted to stay at a nicer place or eat decent food I wouldn't whinge about it.
Different priorities, I guess.
>>
File: Radish_Farm_Child.jpg (64 KB, 757x504) Image search: [Google]
Radish_Farm_Child.jpg
64 KB, 757x504
>>8911323

> had friend
> friend had boyfriend
> boyfriend was Jered Leto-tier edgy
> had a habit of getting inappropriately sexual in public
> we're in lolita panel
> "Anon, look! When I tickle the roof of her mouth, she moans!!"
> girl running panel is horrified
> he starts taking subtle jabs at her coord

I'm so ashamed that I never called him out on it, but I'm so glad he's gone.
>>
>>8929015
I don't get why anyone would brag about coloring shit at all? At least it's like really good and some kind of collaboration with another artist. I thought adult coloring was for relaxing.

Also
>>8923075
This.
Many behaviors that can be interpreted as bullying are just there to protect oneself. I once had a 7th grader whine to me about how the other girls are such mean bullies, about how she's getting bullied all the time, and so on. Nuh uh bitch, the other girls just don't know how to deal with you and try to avoid you because you're annoying af and don't know boundaries.
>>
>>8929425
>I thought adult coloring was for relaxing.
For some people it is. For others, it's a way for them to be artistically popular without having any skills past what you learned in pre-K class with coloring in the lines and what colors go well with other colors.

It's like tumblr. Some people are there just to enjoy themselves and chill while reblogging dumb gifs of cats while others are there to get attention, show off, and be the popular person in a group of like minded people when everyone outside that group thinks they're nothing special/a little crazy.

I mean, you don't even need to have art skills to be a "big name" in the coloring groups. You just need to drop a ton of money on the best supplies and have the most supplies.
>>
>>8929475
>You just need to drop a ton of money on the best supplies and have the most supplies.

Sounds like e-fame lolitas who can't coord for shit and just spend tons of money on the most popular and rare dresses and just buy full sets to mask their lack of taste.
>>
I'll throw underneath the bus and in front of a train too.

>2 years back
>16th birthday coming up
>call my 3 best friends up for the occasion.
>The closest ones were (R) and (D)
> Third friend was (J) and his mom brings him up from LaGrange.
>Our original plan was for everyone to come up with some cash so we could afford a hotel room.
>My mom was even going to shill 100$ for me.
>(R)s mom is afraid of him getting robbed on the train, how is he going to carry his stuff etc.
>Try reasoning with her about it
>doesn't budge
>So we settle for just going to MomoCon for the one day.
>Since we want to stay all day, we ask to take the train and a bus/taxi.
>Denied again.
>After like a 2 hour 3 way phone call between my mom and (J) (R)s moms, they come up with a solution.
>Rs mom will drive us down and will pick us up a few hours later that night.

>Skip ahead to Con day
>(R)s mom picks us all up from my house.
>We stop by a gas station and she makes me (D) and (J) pay for Gas money to and back from the con.(which everyone agreed on)
>Also some complaining about how she has fibermialga or something saying how it hurts to drive.
>Me and J pass up the 5$.
>D is visibly upset by this.
>oh no
>after a bit of him being quietly edgy he also passes up his 5.
>After 30 minutes or so we arrive.
>long line to get in
>we go to the end
>state that I'm going to the inner lobby real quick to take a quick look and go to the bathroom.
>when I get back the line got even longer.
>friends tell me to cut behind them since we're a group (forgot to mention we were doing Zelda Four Swords)
>Don't want to be rude
>Goes to the Very end of the line and there is a noticeable gap between us.
>5 minutes passes and R comes back and asks am I sure I don't wanna cut.
>He even states the person behind them didn't mind.
>Tell him ill catch up with them inside.
>R heads back to his spot in the line.
Cont.
>>
>>8930627
>After like 20 minutes I get my con badge.
>text J to see where they at.
>but nobody came
>decide to text R that I'll be watching a Animaton panel.
>turns out that's the exact panel they went to.
>take a spot near them.
>20 minutes in the panel R and D leave cause they were bored with that panel.
>J insists we all stay together.
>I say we'll meet up later.
>panel ends 30 min later and me and J try to call them.
>after 3 calls D picks up.
>he clearly doesn't know where they are but they mention a bridge.
>Bingo.
>Me and J jog over towards that direction after looking at a map and looking at a few cosplayers here and there.
>Can't find them anywhere.
>Call again.
>He says that they're on the second floor.
>mfw they moved again.
>after 10 minutes of hunting them down, we head into the Dealers room.
>D runs around saying time to jug some shit. (basically stealing for black people)
>facepalm saying I ain't bailing him out if he gets into any trouble.
>I come across a mlp booth and I look around seeing if anything catches my eye.
>As I pick up a Luna CM badge, D suprises me by slapping it out my hand.
>EW ponyshit Anon I know you ain't trying to waste 10$ on it.(he really hated it because his first experience was futa porn of FS. I don't blame him but still)
>leave stand and come across pillow booth.
>tease J about getting an Asuna from SAO body pillow.
>he's sweaty already.
>awkwardly move on to the next booth.
>J buys a SAO messaging bag, R buys aviation goggles and a sword.
>D also buys a wooden sword.
>Not only that but a Black armored Zero and a blue Scouter.
>remembers that he almost threw a bitch fit over 5$ for gas.
>silently judging him
>I buy a Celtic looking spellbook because Medieval things were my fetish so to say.
>I put in my little drawstring bag.
>We get hungry and we start heading towards the food court.
>D surely hopes they got chicken
>I come up with a quick excuse to break away from the group
>they go on without me.
Cont.
>>
>>8930644
>I go back and get the Lunar Badge.
>I equip it to my accessories.
>its hidden so D won't see.
>meet up with them at the food court.
>D complaining that there is no good food around.
>he settles for a burger and fries.
>I get subway.
>R gets Chinese and J got ????
>While we eating I notice a group of girl cosplayers sit to a table near us.
>D jokes about how I should go smash.
>he laughs quite loudly which gets some attention from other nearby tables before they resume eating.
>I leave to compliment this girl on her dress.
>also compliment this one Pinkie cosplayer too.
>when I return to the table I reach for one of Rs fries (which he commonly did)
>he death grips my hand like he's bout to kill a nigga over it.
>I yank my hand back.
>We finish and head back to the convention area.
>time is running out.
>we all split up again to do whatever the fuck we want to before we leave.
>go to a quick panel, and then go to the dealer room one last time.
>get a text 10 minutes later saying to head out.
>I was in the middle trying to get a commission.
>2 minutes later
>D,R,J find me and drag me out.
>had to cancel the piece I requested.
>We get home.
>My uncle and Mom are having a laugh
>She says she can beat him down with a bat.
>me and my friends just chilling when he busts in and bashes his head against an old wooden sword I had, then bashes his head on Ds sword.
>he leaves immediately after.
>his bashing caused Ds sword to dislodge slightly.
>he's very angry about it.
>he tells my mom its broken.
>everyone in my family is panic.
>when she finds out it was merely disloged, she yells at me for not stating so.
>I use gorigger glue to fix it
>he's still upset.

I enjoyed it but fuck man.
>>
>>8922455
I'd also like to add that female symptoms for aspergers are pretty different from the male symptoms, and haven't properly been studied before the last couple of decades or so. That's why a lot of psychologists/psychiatrics still think of it as a male disease. Female aspergers also tend to have passiveness as a symptom, and it's hard to differentiate between someone who is hiding their other symptoms under passiveness and someone who is just plain shy/quiet. Aspergers girls also often get diagnosed for depression and/or ed, some of their symptoms, but the reason for the symptoms isn't found/looked into. That's why asperger girls easily fly under the radar until a professional who is knowledgeable of the condition comes by. That's one possible reason, again no change required.
>>
>>8929425
It's amazing how dumb people are at that age. I was reading through my old diary and it's filled with shit like 'They don't like me and never invite me to their parties. I'm going to draw maggots all over my books and steal X's bf! They'll stop wearing so much lipstick then.' I don't know what the shit I was thinking, how I reached those conclusions, or why I thought those ideas were good (or even possible). No wonder they didn't want me around, I wouldn't want myself around either.
>>8930701
This. Also, depending on where you are on the spectrum, you won't face many difficulties and any issues you have can be put down to you being fussy or anal. A friend of mine was recently diagnosed after 23 years because people just thought she was weird, her parents thought her rocking and meltdowns were because she was young, and her teachers ignored her obsessions because they meant good grades. It was only when she moved out and got a job that people started to realize she wasn't handling stress in a normal way, because she'd never grown out of the tantrums and kept smashing her head against the table and screaming when she got home after a bad day at work. She was so well behaved in public that everyone thought she was lying for attention.
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.