[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CosBox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cosbox.jpg (148 KB, 816x651) Image search: [Google]
cosbox.jpg
148 KB, 816x651
Been awhile since we talked about it but Cosbox is still a thing it seems. March items seem alright and that "full sized magical girl pattern" is most definitely the Simplicity Sailor Moon pattern that was probably bought up during Joann's 5 for $5 sales. The Sparkle Pipsi bow is a cute idea but that tutorial has been online forever and it's not like the materials are hard to find.

Also there's another gofundme? For a better box that can be a "cosplay storage box?"

gofundmeDOTcomSLASHcosboxstorage
>>
>>8904395
no.
>>
I looked at the gofundme and that literally is a waste. Why spend money on a shipping box that has pretty pictures when eventually you might throw the box away since it takes up space and most cosplayers would already have enough storage boxes to keep everything in order.
>>
>>8904681
This. Unless the box is plastic or very sturdy or has some really cool design why bother? They say they're going to have some cool labeling system or something but otherwise the pitch is weak.
>>
>>8904692
Don't forget that since the storage box is going to be the same box as the shipping box, there is no way in hell the box will survive long enough in it's travels to come in decent condition.
>>
>>8904395
I think $1.50-$3 boxes from Daiso will work just as fine and be more convenient... Plus I can buy 3-4 matching boxes of different sizes at once.
>>
Jesus fuck I hope these guys read this thread. Stop spending money on the fucking box. Just put a label on it. Spend the money on the goods that come in the box. People are subscribing to the goods, not the fucking box.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.