[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were Haku, which Zabuza would you pick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: tFtkWLk.jpg (1 MB, 2450x700) Image search: [Google]
tFtkWLk.jpg
1 MB, 2450x700
If you were Haku, which Zabuza would you pick?
>>
C
>>
A or C
>>
I will make a decision once my ovaries stop exploding
>>
>>8892168
That's some insane triceps on D tho
>>
>>8892168
D for the tiddies
>>
C and D are hottest, but i'm gonna say B just because i like a man with a well-constructed sword.
>>
>>8892168
>can't really see costumes
>barely see swords
>hair almost cropped off one, others over saturated so we can't see styling

So you want us to choose based on muscles?
>>
If I met these guys at a con I would ask them for a hug... hnnng!
>>
Which one is you, op?
>>
>>8892168
C or D. C has a terrible sword, but looks cute. D is great.
>>
>>8893743
I think OP is A
>>
>>8892168
A's Cosplay on D's body
>>
A is the best and c is a skelator compared to the other ones why would you pick him
>>
>>8893743
Well I'm a little self-conscious so I don't know if I'm ready to say which one I am yet, but it's nice to see all the responses so far. :D
>>
>>8892168
A's cosplay on C's body with B's sword. But D got some nice tiddies, ngl.
>>
>>8895347
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>8895347
If you're A, drop email pls
>>
>>8895351
Actually, now that I look more, A seems to have a better sword. I just couldn't see much of it. A and D also have really nice bodies. Hm. I can't decide anymore.
A and
>>
>>8892168
A for sure. Well-crafted cosplay, hotter than C, not as much of a beefcake as D.
>>
>>8892168
A
>>
I want the D
>>
D, give me those tiddys
>>
A, C, or D. C needs to work those pecs.
>>
File: az.jpg (80 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
az.jpg
80 KB, 640x960
Better
>>
>>8896411
Disgusting
>>
>>8892168
Workout goals :_(
>>
>>8896283
Are you saying that B has better pecs than C?
>>
A has the most accurate costume.
Why all the jeans Zabuzas in this thread???
>>
>>8897650
Oh shit didn't see my mistake, B needs to work on his pecs. A, B, D both got nice tiddies.
>>
>>8896411
Shit head who walks around doing topless versions of characters who were never intended to be topless. Plus his physique is from nothing but starving himself, he has zero muscle mass and him and his little band of faggots go around telling people how shredded they are on a daily
>>
File: sweaty gal.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
sweaty gal.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>8892168
Tough choice.
Why not all 4 at once?
>>
Zabuza isn't even all that built but I'd go for exaggerated shoulders a wide ribcage but tapered waist and long legs with decent quad development rather than a skinny twink or 'beefcake' bodybuilder, which seems to be the options.

Is this thread bait to see whether gulls care more about the accuracy of the cosplay or how attractive they personally find the cosplayers' bodies?
>>
i want D to punch me in the face
>>
>>8896411
Ew what the fuck like
>>
>>8904313
I don't know what I would do if I was surrounded by all 4 of these guys... @_@
>>
>>8905163
Tell them to leave the masks on.
>>
>>8905174
Tell me about the weebs, why do they wear the masks?!
>>
>>8892168
A because everyone else's cosplay suck
>>
>>8905199
Nobody cared who I was until I took off my shirt and put on this cosplay.
>>
>>8892168

can't stop thinking about D's beautiful manboobs
>>
Probably C.
>>
>>8905505
What makes you pick C?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.