[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl will represent Germany at the ESC this year and is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: jamie-lee.jpg (161 KB, 700x1048) Image search: [Google]
jamie-lee.jpg
161 KB, 700x1048
This girl will represent Germany at the ESC this year and is advertised as "an anime-fan who loves to stitch her own clothes".

I'm not familiar with the effort needed for cosplay, but she looks cheap for me. On a 0-10 scale, how well-made are they?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGep0qfqED0
>>
File: 1454446770541.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454446770541.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>8885279
>>
She has a really nice voice, but could she please leave her weeb self back-stage?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1200x900
>>
German Yohio, but weebier.
>>
Why her? Why not one of the other groups that applied? Germany 0 Points.
>>
>>8885279
her eyes look so weird
>>
She's adorable, I'd love to see her win. What a voice.
>>
>>8885279
An hero
>>
I'm from Germany but heard from this the first time. I just hope she doesn't get dragged into any political discussion at that young age and the worst thing to happen to her are just some cringy outfits or statements she will laugh about a decade later. Also I can't wait to see how her extreme weebism is going to be received by normies here.
>>
>>8885279
video wont work for me. is the song she's competing with called ghost? if so it's pretty damn good
>>
>weeb girl in Germany
>can actually sing
>gets on most prestigious singing competition in Europe

>weeb girl in America
>sounds like a jizzing elephant
>becomes laughing stock and staple in cringe comps for years to come
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xRSa5tMLUQ
>>
>>8885279
is there a mirror?
i really want to see this
>>
>Jamie Lee
White trash Ameriboo parents detected.
>>
>>8887315
Oh. Uh. Wow. And she does parapara...?
>>
>>8887315
Shit like this make me worry and wonder if I am also delulu af
>>
I do like her but...
There were two awesome singer-songwriters with her in the finals...WHY did it have to be the casting star to win this?
Every other country has a cute young girl singing a ballade...

I honestly wished for Rammstein to go there.
>>
>>8887315
Y'all. I was at a lolita meet and this girl happened to be at the same place we were at. She took our pic and we chatted for a couple minutes. I didn't say anything but when she walked up to us I immediately recognized her. She actually seemed pretty nice IRL, she wasn't like, a crazy weeb or anything.
>>
>>8887324
according to some interviews she gave she is actually eloquent and thinks before she speeks. she also attends the most academic schoolform here in germany (gymnasium). So she seems to have turned out ok.
>>
so is this a Germany thread or ESC thread?

Is AnimagiC worth going to for I intermediate German speakers? Is it mostly anime or do they also have like vidya,Lolita, comics ect
>>
>>8888131
what a lot of people tend to forget, is after being a lolcow thats been shamed so hard you either

>become a bigger lolcow out of denial
>shape the fuck up and never look back

so it doesn't surprise me in the least
>>
>>8888188
>eloquent
>thinks before she speeks
>most academic schoolform here in germany (gymnasium)
>So she seems to have turned out ok.

Sorry to burst you bubble, but attending a gymnasium doesn't mean much until you manage to get into your senior years and finish your abitur.
But yeah. She's atleast not a total dimwit according the comments.
>>
>>8888188
Gymnasium is standard issue for anyone who isn't an absolute waste of space. It is in no way, shape or form prestigious.
>>
>>8890068
For anyone wondering: gymnasium is the equivalent of free public college for 16-19 year olds
>>
>>8890075
No it's not. It's High school plus a bit extra stuff added later on.
>>
>>8890021
>>8890068
Sorry to burst your comfy higher education bubble but it very much suggests she isn't white trash. There's actually people who don't make it past Hauptschule and that's white trash.
>>
>>8890021
she already is in the senior years (oberstufe), but delays the last year and therefore her abitur since she has missed too many schooldays for the casting and contests. But she plans to catch up after esc
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.