[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cgl/ app thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15
File: unnamed.png (89 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
89 KB, 300x300
Is anyone still on Lineplay?
Did they took away the +1000gems for inviting people on Line thing? It doesnt show for me anymore.
Any other cute game worth ddl other than that?
>>
i still play CocoPPaPlay. no room in my phone for Line yet, would have to delete my thousands of inspo pics, so i stick with CPP
>>
>>8877537
Is CCP best than LP anyway? LP is becoming sooo greedy with their gems and stuff. I swear every time a good game appears it's ruined by the creators wanting more and more money and the game ends up being a money pump
>>
>>8877611
CCP can be played free, but a lot of the best stuff is in the gachas that are only availabe for a limited time and can only be played for free once a week (and then only by saving up a huge amount of points). but i think theirs is less about greed and more about staying alive as an app, they had to put off their big upgrade several months due to company restructuring.
>>
>>8877529
I got bored with Lineplay a lot sooner than I thought I would. I thought it would fill the Poupéegirl-shaped hole in my heart, but the clothing is really restricted in terms of what you can do.
Also like >>8877611 said it's super expensive to do pretty much anything other than visit rooms. I dropped €2 on it and instantly regretted it.
>>
I left lonely for Happy Pet Story just because it seemed like there was more to do, but I'm looking for a better game to play
>>
>>8877617
> Poupee girl
Them fucking feels. Miss that game so much. Will there ever be a game as good as that ever again?
>>
surprisingly, I've found Pokemini so much entertaining, I've ended deleting my LP app.
At first I didn't like so much the mini aesthetic, but I discovered you can change your face, and all times you want, plus buy more mouths/noses/eyes.
There are some contest every 2 months, there are fashion themes, and people vote for you (without showing username so no favoritism). You can also sell your items (home, planet, accesories, hair, clothes) at the market, so you can make profit of things you no longer want/ you have twice.
You can send intems as a gift too.
You can level up too, there are quests, you can cook (every plate have their own animation). Plus 50/100 of the stuff is animated (nothing premium). Win donuts (the money) is so easy, the gumballs have a 70% discount you first spin them, 50% the second time and 30% the 3rd.
You receive donuts just for log in every day and gumball tickets too.
One more thing I love is when you buy a hair, it comes with front and back part, so you can combine them (back hair automatically adquires the color of the front hair, so it's perfect)

Sorry but I'm in love with this app
>>
>>8877732
That sounds really neat anon i should give it a try . It's so cute to hear people rambling about stuff they love, it's something i find adorable.
>>
File: IMG-20160221-WA0003.jpg (64 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160221-WA0003.jpg
64 KB, 612x612
>>8877732
My mini here. They have another kind of face structure, they're supposed to be pixies I think (can't remeber so well the tale)

Also, if I remember well, on LP you can only wear one aura. In Pokemini you can wear 6 items at once, doesn't matter which kind of, for example, I'm wearing 3 auras here (bubbles which expand and move, flowers with animated rain and back stars which move too)
Maybe I should specify that changing face is completelly free (also includes face shape and skin color, from human tones to red, green, blue, yellow, purple...).
You can interact with your mini too, caressing her/him...
>>8877764
awww, anon, didn't expect lovely words today. Thank you.
>>
>>8877786
i don't think i can play a game with a face like that. it took me a long time to get used to CCP/LP style chibis, but this is a step too far.

sucks because you make it sound fun
>>
>>8878475
Not that anon but I really thought I couldn't stomach the faces but I had a friend who pushed me to play and I got over it surprisingly fast. At this point the faces totally grew on me and there are a lot of cute free options for customization.
>>
>>8877732
You make me want to get into it. From googling, the eyes are a bit weird like the previous anon said so getting nice ones would be a priority for me. Is the Groovy 60s gacha still up? I found some cute eyes through Tumblr.
Also post your id if you're okay with that.
>>
>>8877702
I miss PG so much that my boyfriend is sick of hearing me talk about it. It was the best site on the internet.
>>
Nikkiup2u is so fun
the clothes collecting, that you get a sassy lil cat critiquing you.
I dislike that it has issues everynow and then but its one of my favorite apps.

Other than that, I use the Wish app. its like pocket taobao, yeah, theres scammy items but I don't buy shit unless it has a handful of reviews.
>>
Gulls, is the thing where you invite people from Line on Lineplay for gems gone? I added people by ID on line and stuff but nothing shows up in Lineplay. And it's both new accounts since i restarded recently.
>>
>Cocoooaplay
Is it safe? Someone told me it (and few other dress up games) spy on stuff you visit, but it's so cute I want to play it but at the same time I use my mobile to pay with my card. [spoiler]I might be paranoid.[/spoiler]
>>
>>8878843
They got rid of it due to itunes rule changes
>>
>>8879021
>tfw no more easy gems
Fuck, i'm upset.
>>
I had an idea for a costume-tracking app and you could put in the convention it's needed by, so it'd bug you to get working on it.

Then some other app already did it and I got put off. Forgot the name of it though.
>>
File: image.png (324 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
324 KB, 640x960
Lineplay was fun for a little while, but I grew bored of it pretty quickly.

Still like how my little dude looked tho.
>>
>>8879103
cosplanner? that app's been around for a while dude
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
Lineplay is the only game I play every day, but there has been way too many real money gachas and events lately
>>
>>8877786
>>8877732
thanks for sharing this! i'm having a lot of fun with it so far, and i actually really like the art style. but i never got into lineplay so maybe that's why
>>
File: LINE.jpg (88 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
LINE.jpg
88 KB, 750x1334
I've been playing LINE for a while and it's sooo cute, but the game has definitely taken a turn to more of a P2P.
I was especially confused when gems were announced to be eradicated end of January and then they weren't. And no conclusive announcement was made about not ending the gems system.

Here's my house!

I want to play another game. Maybe I'll check out what you gulls are posting. Are any of the other games chatty? I find LINE to be difficult to socialize on.
>>
File: Untitled.png (531 KB, 615x544) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
531 KB, 615x544
Anybody play DreamGirlfriend? My friend introduced me and I've been totally hooked to it. I had tried lineplay and pokemini before, but I eventually got bored of them.
>>
>>8879387
That looks like a knockoff of that droid game
>>
>>8879631
It's actually made by the same company who made Moe Can Change.
>>8879387
I play this game! But not all the time because it can get boring to me sometimes.
>>
>>8879387
I started playing it just as a joke to see how bad it was
I usually get sucked in for a couple hours and then forget about my poor girlfriend for days to weeks
thank god I don't have to feed her
I like dress up games, the like gambling aspect of the gaccha or whatever is kind of fun but my god the dialogue stuff is the most bland experience I have ever had

Then again I can't tell what's more upsetting, the horribly boring and cliche chat options or the fact that I expected more from this game
>>
File: animal boyfriend.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
animal boyfriend.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>8879387
I play Animal boyfriend made by the same company.

I think Dream girlfriend is better than moe can change personally, though I'm interested in animal boyfriend more.

I have a cutie submissive boy and im so damn happy
>>
>>8879809
Another Animal Boyfriend player here!
One of the few apps I've played consistently for a long time, I'm a lot less active now though and just go on to use up my event energy. Haven't changed their clothes since the fashion show thing a while back but I'm too lazy to give them new outfits...
>>
File: img_20160201_053311.jpg (115 KB, 640x854) Image search: [Google]
img_20160201_053311.jpg
115 KB, 640x854
>>8879387
I play all 4 or the Ambition games, (soon to be 5 with Hoshi kare which looks like a male version of Dream Girlfriend)

>Fairy Doll
+Cute chibi characters
+Really nice outfits and hair
+Events have a single button to use all your stamina
+Multiple skin options
-Gonna have to shell out money to get those cute outfits more than the rest as the drop rates are piss poor.
-common outfits are shit
-They give you way too many tickets/drops to get those shit outfits to the point it's annoying
-Tiny viewing box of character

Moe Can Change
+Great art syles
+New personalities updating
+multiple Gachas that allow first rolls to be free
+Easier chances to get tickets for gacha
+Events variate in activities that's a little more than spaming a button
+Common store clothes update and can be cute
+Allows 3 personality types at a time on each girl
-Only one skin
-Isn't Dream Girlfriend
-Good fucking luck getting any of the top ranking items, even with money.

Dream Girlfriend
+Let's you create groups so you can chat with people
+Some outfits are animated (tits jiggle when tapped)
+Multiple Skins
+Gives gacha tickets frequently
+Dialog changes with seasons
+Possibly the least expensive of them if you plan to buy
+Leveling up is easy. It's possible to get 3 girls in the first month or two.
+Mix/Match hair colors
-Personalities are a bit bland
-No store for common clothes
-Artstyle isn't as varied in faces

Animal Boyfriend
+Boys
-Noodle bodies and odd faces
-Outfits get really repetitive
-Layout and translation is clunky
-Leveling takes forever compared to the others
-Dialog not as entertaining as the girls and rarely makes sense when you talk with other boys
-Japanese verison has tan-skin outfit options yet this one doesn't
-I'm butthurt over the fact this game is like the unwanted child of the company and I want to dress up cute boys.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-22-20-26-43.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-22-20-26-43.png
1 MB, 720x1280
Another animal boyfriend player. I love it
>>
>>8877786
Ugh, anon, you got me addicted to this.
Making donuts doesn't seem to be all that easy, but maybe it will get better once I friend more people.
Do you happen to know how to change the message that pops up on your home screen to something other than your profile intro, though? I swear I've seen people with this, but I can't figure it out.
>>
File: img_20160208_124209.jpg (106 KB, 640x854) Image search: [Google]
img_20160208_124209.jpg
106 KB, 640x854
>>8879887
I mostly only pay DG and MCC, and even then, I play DG understanding that is slightly more Jew than MCC, but less than FD, which I hate.

Tried Animal Boyfriend, but that felt too much like FD. And I can't make a cute shota Fox boy, so what's the point?
>>
>>8880374
On your planet, tap your mini. It will appear an screen with your profile:*just click on "edit profile"
>>
>>8879849
>>8879809
>>8879890
I'm going to start an animal boyfriend too
I am registering, there's a "Friend Invite ID", someone have one?
>>
>>8882095
I know how to edit the profile, I just thought there was a way to make your message (i.e. the little convo box that appears when someone visits your planet) different than your profile info. I guess not.
>>
>>8882101
top right -> settings -> visitor message
>>
File: IMG_20160224_160502.jpg (126 KB, 480x656) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160224_160502.jpg
126 KB, 480x656
>>8882090
>And I can't make a cute shota Fox boy, so what's the point?
They released 3 shota clothing sets a few days ago
>>
Having some issues with LINEPlay, can anyone help? The gems I'm earning in DropDrop aren't showing up in my account, and Fruit Monsters isn't letting me play even though I have 5 energy.
>>
>>8882584
It's a bug anon i had something similar this morning, it'll get back to normal eventually
>>
I read online about a market being available for Pokemini but it doesn't seem to be showing up even though I'm still leveling. Is the only way to get rid of unwanted items by trading unsafely now?
>>
>>8883205
I asked in game and apparently you can only trade if you have more than one of an item and Flea markets are an event that only takes place every few months, Which sucks because I didn't know you could switch gumball machines and accidentally used my tickets on Swamp fairy stuff, when I could have used them on Bunny gumballs.
>>
>>8883212
I did the exact same thing and when I discovered the others I didn't end up getting any of the items I wanted anyway. Do you know how to trade the doubles?
>>
>>8883230
no clue there sorry. I know people advertise in the forums so maybe if someone wants something you've got they'll talk you through it.
>>
>>8883230
from what i can tell people put trade lists and wish lists on their bulletin boards, and advertise through the forums, but there's some sort of an exchange rate that i have yet to figure out.

anyone want to swap codes? i'll give you a cherry parfait, i'm trying to up my cooking points.
>>
>>8882100
If you haven't made it yet, mine is 23368813
>>
>>8879387
I've been playing Dream Girlfriend on and off again since october, wish it wasn't such a bitch to get NP.

>How do i get rid of my second girlfriend I hate her
>>
LP is so glitchy for me, I really want to get more into it but it keeps freezing
>>
>>8883230
For trade doubles, go to item, or face change, select the item and will appear a gift button on bottom left. You can gift to friends.
>>
>>8883288
Thank you!
>>
Do people honestly even use Line outside of Japan?
I remember it being kimda popular on cgl a few years back, but thus far no one uses the actual app anymore
>>
>>8884516
I use it all the time with my boyfriend and my friend. We're all long distance at the moment and like it a lot more than skype and mobile steam (absolutely awful).

The cute stickers are a plus, haha.
>>
>>8884516
I use it for friends abroad (some in Japan), my mom (since we can call for free, no matter where I am), and my friends in general when I want to send cute stickers or whatever. I also use it with online friends sometimes, since it's not connected to "real" personal information. It's also nice for group chats, and I like the notes and album features.
It would be cool to have seagull friends who use line, t b h.
>>
>>8884516
I used it a few years ago, and I unistalled it because it drained my phone battery

Now I have Telegram and it's just so awesome. The same stickers and more from Line (and gifs), for free, desktop client that actually works (whatsapp's one sucks), and it's so much secure.

A seagull group chat in Telegram would be great
>>
>>8884516
everyone local to me does.

Its superior to Kik annnnd i live in an asian neighborhood. I enjoy the desktop client as well.
>>
I have a couple friends in animal boyfriend, and I made it to the top 300 on the leaderboard. you can't really find friends, but if they're on the leaderboard, you can.

I told my buds to go check out and socialize with my character and none of them did. crippling dissapointment.

>>8882118
I spent real money on that shit. no regrets.
>>
>>8884516
All my friends use it and it got to the point where I told people to only text me via Line and I stopped giving out my number. They layout and stickers are just too cute and I can get rid of people on Line easier if I dislike them. It's really not a common thing in the West, though. You'd probably have to coax people if you'd want it to altogether replace regular texting or something.
>>
>>8884862
Line also has a desktop app that works fine, just fyi.
>>8884947
>I can get rid of people on Line easier if I dislike them
This. It's also really easy to disable notifications for specific people/groups, so my phone doesn't get blown away by my 20+ person group chat.

People are freaking out on Pokemini about the lack of a new GB. Is this pretty standard?
I'm kind of pissed that you can only trade or gift doubles of items; I have so shit from the gachas that I don't want.
>>
Is anyone else here addicted to Moe Can Change?
>>
>>8886623
Yes! Have two myroids!
>>
>>8886628
For anyone who wants to add me on MCC my master name is Snake
>>
You guys should check out Kanahei's line of apps. Kanahei made a couple of different apps and they're all very cute and quite functional! I personally really like the savings book app so I can keep track of my money, and I use the memory cleaner app too. The apps are available on both Android and Apple which is a big plus!
>>
>>8884516
I use LINE all the time, desu. It's really reliable and I love the stickers. One thing line is actually really good for is sending pictures, since you can send up to 20 at a time or share albums! Also it's really easy to create group chats too. There are just a ton of features that make LINE really great, do recommend. I use it way more than texting or any other messaging app. (Also, desktop client is great. Screenshotting feature is super convenient.)
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.