[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Makeup heavy cosplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (300 KB, 2366x1329) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
300 KB, 2366x1329
I'm in a stage makeup class and our final is to replicate an existing character design. Any ideas for cosplay with complex makeup? SPX is ok.

Also, general cosplay makeup thread.
>>
>>
Mello from Death Note has some scarring
>>
File: handsome-jack-02.jpg (536 KB, 1200x1408) Image search: [Google]
handsome-jack-02.jpg
536 KB, 1200x1408
I had a lot of fun doing HJ makeup on my boyfriend, if you have a male model you could do that. Other borderlands characters too btw.
>>
If you want details like sugar skulls the movie Book of Life has great makeup looks. And Death from the Deadpool video game.
>>
Are there any more specific guidelines or rules you have to follow? Or any vague ideas of what you want to do, because your question leaves it quite open.

If you want something with steady lines and patterns (maybe doesnt count as complex though, idk) the Dalish elves in Dragon Age has their vallaslin, and could also have scars.

Something like the orcs or uruk-hai in LOTR would be quite heavy makeup. Or the LOTR Army of Undead.

In the Age Of Ultron comics Black Widow has one of her eyes all scarred, which i guess might give you the opportunity to show off more normal makeup on one side and then something more SPX-ish on the other?
>>
>>8875766
No specific guidelines, just an already existing character so that my final makeup can be compared against the original source. These suggestions are great, thanks!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.