[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crossplay/crossdressing thread #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: cross5.jpg (134 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
cross5.jpg
134 KB, 683x1024
Less tumblr posting edition.

Post your crossplay's, progress and any crossplay tips
>>
File: fj8HZ.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fj8HZ.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
There isn't a single male anime character that I like and all I ever watch is slice of life moe shit.

How can I crossplay ironically?
Is there a middle ground between "trying to pass" and "dudebro in a dress with aviator shades"
>>
>>8871068
I guess just dress up as a girl, shave legs and face, but don't use any make-up?
>>
>>8871070
That just looks half-assed.
>>
File: rGcep5W.jpg (33 KB, 374x664) Image search: [Google]
rGcep5W.jpg
33 KB, 374x664
How do I look? Don't be too harsh.
>>
>>8871085
Fuck yourself, troll-chan desu
>>
>>8871068
ironic cosplay needs to die and you should feel bad
>>
>>8871096
Are you that trans* crossplayer who threw a shitfit in the last thread?
>>
File: tumblr_m9edb3GRHE1qljk26o1_1280.jpg (400 KB, 552x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9edb3GRHE1qljk26o1_1280.jpg
400 KB, 552x800
Anyone have recs for muscle shirts for ftm crossplay? I know Glayish has a tutorial for making your own, but I didn't know if any were available commercially.
>>
File: lmaopng.png (92 KB, 469x224) Image search: [Google]
lmaopng.png
92 KB, 469x224
>>8871112
>>
>>8871112
Why don't you leave her alone
Someone started a new thread to leave her alone
Is it so hard to be nice and keep on topic
>>
I'm pretty tall, around 6'1". I'm also pretty skinny, so I have no problem fitting into most things with the right figure, but I'm afraid my height will distract from any attempts at crossplay.

Assuming I'm okay with not entirely passing, is it possible to pull off something convincing at my height? I really want to try, but I'm afraid of being awkwardly taller than most female cosplayers.
>>
>>8871130
People like this don't deserve sympathy.
They'd probably cut themselves even if you started ignoring them because they're so mentally damaged.
>>
>>8871130
>someone says they're going to slit their wrists over a cgl thread
>being sympathetic
>>
>>8871134
There are tall cis girls too. Of course you'll look tall in person, but you can use photo tricks to make you look shorter in pictures. I think as long as you put in a good effort, that's what counts.
>>
>>8871130
We would've left her alone if she hadn't thrown such a public hissy fit about it. Genderspecials get posted all the time here and a lot of them don't get shit because even if they see someone talking shit, they ignore it and we move on.

And to stay on topic, does anyone have any good sources for plus size shoes?
>>
File: stalked quote unquote.png (54 KB, 464x142) Image search: [Google]
stalked quote unquote.png
54 KB, 464x142
>>8871147
i dont think i'd call them genderspecial because there's no proof they're faking being trans but they clearly don't understand the difference between biological and psychological gender.

idk how helpful it is to you but some ebay cosplay shoe shops will do large sizes. im a girl but i have big feet and i've had people make custom heels for me.
>>
>>8871152
hi sun-wukong-rwby.tumblr.com
>>
lmao.png
>>
File: tumblr_o14j0tDMNi1smlwnoo1_1280.jpg (733 KB, 1280x1919) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o14j0tDMNi1smlwnoo1_1280.jpg
733 KB, 1280x1919
Their cosplay is so beautiful. I really dislike this mmd looking anime but I really like the cosplay.
>>
>>8871215
i like it too so i think it's weird they're getting so upset lol. i just pointed out its still technically a crossplay. never even said it was bad. i even shared the op pic in my skype call bc i thought they were cute but w/e, they want to be a victim i guess.
>>
>>8871108
I want to know this too! I bought a padded shirt thing a really nice Erwin crossplayer used, but it didn't work like i thought it would. i know quantum destiny also has a tutorial for sewing your own muscle suit, but idk, i don't trust myself to sew that sort of thing, and i'm so thin I worry it'd just look ridiculous/disproportionate
>>
Holy fuck these threads went to shit so quickly

I love you /cgl/ but the drama becomes unreal at times. Too many overly sensitive people and witchhunts. Even if it is hilarious sometimes, we don't need to ruin perfectly good threads

Anyways, anyone have good links for hip pads or gaff?
>>
>>8871260
this is the first thing that comes to mind. http://www.amazon.com/Jerrys-850-Protective-Shorts-Black/dp/B00TYVDQOI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1455772277&sr=8-2&keywords=figure+skating+pads
im not saying buy this, but im sure you could make something similar to this to help with the hips
>>
what actually happened in last thread? I remember someone saying "your makeup is terrible" but that is about it
>>
>>8871328
the OP pic was that of a transwoman crossplaying
they started complaining about having their pictures posted in a crossplay thread because that's literally what they're doing and now they're probably cutting themselves right now
>>
Most recent crossplay was Howl. He was difficult because yes, although he is male, he still has very soft features. So it was tricky to find a balance in contouring that worked.
Overall I think he turned out well; i just wish I had a proper binder.
>>
>>8871340
When you say crossplaying, do you mean cosplaying a male or a female character?
>>
>>8871356
Cross playing is being a male that's wearing female clothing or vice versa
>>
>>8871356
But to answer your question it was a male in a female school uniform
>>
>>8871356
I can understand why a mtf transsexual would take issue to being called a crossdresser when cosplaying, but he literally threw a shitfit because people were reposting his pictures, which he uploaded himself.
>>
>>8871357
...Yes, but that becomes a little unclear when discussing trans cosplayers. I'd say she's technically crossplaying when dressed as a man, but depending on how far along in transition she is, what she would need to do to pass would be different. Was she dressed as a female or a male character?

Regardless, I'm not defending her. She really overreacted to the whole thing. Threatening self-harm is just stupid and wrong.
>>
>>8871360
In my opinion, I wouldn't like photos of myself to be used on something where people are commenting negatively I didn't know about as well.. But the fact that he threw a shitstorm is a little much..

Then again, opinions are always wrong on the internet
>>
>>8871359
Okay, thanks. I can understand being upset by that, but her reaction was way out of line, IMO.
>>
>>8871366
>i want people to talk about me
>but i want to revoke my pictures if anyone starts criticizing me because i'm special and the internet says I'm above criticism because i'm a real girlâ„¢.
>>
Any tallfags? 6'+? Pretty much everything on taobao is too small, or I have to get xxxxxxxxxl sized things and hope they fit.
>>
File: meido5~2s.jpg (496 KB, 1140x1600) Image search: [Google]
meido5~2s.jpg
496 KB, 1140x1600
Holy shit, what happened in here while I was gone?
And yet, I somewhat missed the trend of crossplay threads eventually going to shit.

Thanks, person in the previous OP image.

A bit offtopic, but my understanding is that all crossplay is cosplay, so referring to it as cosplay should be fine but not doing so can lead to confusion, especially if you pass as the other gender, so the term "crossplay" is preferred instead.

To stay on topic, I ordered a cheap pannier from Taobao and here is the result. That moment when the last item you're waiting to arrive at the warehouse arrives on the day just before your other items reach the end of the rent-free period.
>>8870119
Oh, now I recognize you! I used to have that exact same wig but it really tangled on me to the point where I had to toss it. I probably didn't take very good care of it, though.
>>8870636
Crap. I didn't expect others from this thread to post in the lewd thread as well.
>>8871112
Being a weak person must be difficult.
>>
>>8871485
I remember buying two separate bodyline sets because I needed the top in one size and the bottom in another.
Best bet is custom sizing if it's available. Otherwise yeah, gotta size up.
>>
File: tumblr_nzwufrPlh81r4xc0wo1_1280.jpg (96 KB, 695x1184) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzwufrPlh81r4xc0wo1_1280.jpg
96 KB, 695x1184
>>8871565
>Now I recognize you

Wait what how what
I'm actually genuinely surprised because my tumblr doesn't has that many followers ahaha

Also I demand vanilla pics
>>
>>8871576
Just from previous crossplay threads, don't worry.
I don't do Tumblr.
I'm not the Vanilla from there, but I may have posted...
>>
>>8871068
I've wanted to crossplay for awhile, but I feel like I'd look like a dudebro in shades.

What do?
>>
Is it considered crossplay when you cosplay a guy that dresses like a girl? Like Bridget?
>>
hey can someone post the trap workout image guide from the last thread? I know its everywhere, but I can't find it.
>>
>>8871724
No. It's crossdressing, but not crossplay.
>>
File: 1414186358315.png (2 MB, 1432x2020) Image search: [Google]
1414186358315.png
2 MB, 1432x2020
>>8871579
Aww, so you aren't the Vanilla from that thread?
That's okay. Now you just have to tell us which post was yours :) I posted in it too, although mine wasn't that lewd.

>>8871710
I just started with crossplay, only done it once though at a normie Halloween party, was surprisingly well received. You just need to put forth some effort and have some confidence. You can do it anon!

>>8871772
Is this it? I'm not actually sure how much information on this is factual.

Also, I need motivation to go to the store and ask for makeup. Can i just ask them to match skin shade for me?
>>
>>8871724
>>8871795
It suits the thread regardless, if you want to share or discuss.
>>
>>8871818
damn i thought this had the BMI calculator link and usage instructions on it. Thank you anyway!!
>>
>>8871840
I'm pretty sure there's another one, not sure if I have it.
Going to work, I'll see if I can post it when I get home
>>
>>8871108
argh, this ugly dwarf.
>>
File: trap guide v4.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
trap guide v4.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1800
>>8871818
I thought that image was debunked ages ago?
>>
>>8871576
What this is from?
>>
>>8871068
Deerstalker does brolita like that. He dresses in correct Lolita coordinates but doesn't shave arms, feminize anything much. Maybe a little makeup? Think he looks ok doing that.
>>
>>8871134
Since you cNt change your height and slouching just looks bad, concentrate on everything else and especially pay attention to proportion. Make sure your clothes fit well, balance your hairstyle/wig choices so it's not too big or small. Make sure everything is neat and ironed.
>>
>>8871992
I wouldn't doubt it. As I said there's no telling what's actually correct in it
>>
File: yukareh.jpg (7 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
yukareh.jpg
7 KB, 189x267
>>8871579
Oh, really? I post like once in a blue moon, that's surprising
>>8871818
Yes! Ask them for help, they are more than willing to provide help and shade match.
>>8872005
Yuzuki Yukari vocaloid. Outfit is just a random maid outfit.
>>
As a girl who wants to crossplay as a dude, is height a really big issue? (I'm kind of short at 5'6") Any tips on seeming/looking taller?
>>
>>8872131
short guys exist
there exist men shorter than you
you're fine
the hardest part will shaking off the "boyish" look
>>
File: Lovely_Complex_-_01_-_Large_26.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Lovely_Complex_-_01_-_Large_26.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
>>8871134
Cosplay tall girls?
>>
>>8872131
Get shoe lifts, they can help you get up to 5'8.5" which is average male height. If you're making boot covers, use elevator shoes as a base if you have the money.

Otherwise not really. 5'6" is on the shorter side but lots of guys are within the 5'6"-5'7" range.
>>
>>8871352
You don't look masculine at all.
>>
>>8871565
>Lewd thread

I'm interested senpai
>>
Any nice flat-chested charachters one could cosplay? Girls with flat chests that is.
>>
>>8872206
konata izumi
>>
>>8871818
/fit/ here, that image is almost entirely terrible advice.

The bits about eating certain foods especially makes my blood boil. Since virtually no dudes can actually get dat estrogenic fat distribution without genuine hormone therapy, really the only option most dudes will have is getting very skinny. The best way to do that is to eat 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight, eat a mild caloric deficit, and exercise. If that sounds like a lot of protein, that's because it is. To get that much you cant just eat veggies and semen. Fish and whey/soy protein are your best bet. Alcohol is especially bad for your purposes, as well as generally being terrible for you in a shitload of other ways.

Also what the pic doesn't mention is that most dumbbell exercises will work your forearms, and there are very few chicks out there with beefy, rippling forearms.

The parts that are legit:
Couch to 5k is generally a pretty great place to start for runners.

All of those butt exercises are legit, but only a moron would do all 9 in one day.

9-10 weeks is a good time-frame for seeing real progress. Any magazine or website promising "one weird trick to melt 20lbs of belly fat in just two weeks!!" is flat out lying to you.

Finall,y skin moisturizer truly does keep your skin silky smooth.

Now my question for the gulls. My friend is trying to get together a sailor moon group, and I really don't want to go as that Tuxedo Mask faggot. Would children run in terror from a 6'2'', bearded, beefy Usagi? I think it could be pretty funny, personally. It's a pretty normie event so I hope nobody would feel it was some kind of insult to their hobby.
>>
>>8872131
I'm 5'6.5". With shoe lifts + subtle heels I've gotten to about 5"10. But I mean, being shorter isn't a huge deal. I used to date a guy who's 5'4" so.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
This is one of my favorite crossplays I've done, I don't have big boobs though so I crossplay just as much as I cosplay. It was just made for Halloween, and everyone loved it a ton. My friend also dressed as Danny Fenton, but there's only one photo and it's not very good.
>>
File: sailor_bubba_by_masuta_do.jpg (94 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
sailor_bubba_by_masuta_do.jpg
94 KB, 600x800
>>8872235
There have been endless giant dudes cosplaying Usagi for the lulz. Kids might still react and find it funny, but it's an overdone gimmick.
>>
>>8872235
>only a moron would do all 9 in a day
Would it be better to increase rep count and do 2~3 a day every other day instead?
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1362x1704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1362x1704
Does anyone have a solution to chunky thighs and knees? kinda regretting squatting at gym...

Had to make photo alien mode because it's dark it here, but I'm mostly asking about the part I'm pointing to in pic.
>>
>>8872235
Thank you, /fit/
I became kinda fat and while I do pass, I should really do something about these lazy habits of mine.

Should I just look up videos on how to do these exercises correctly and get started on them?

As far as diet goes, I'm a broke ass college student so not eating is the usual for me.
>>
Here's Rin-senpai as Chiaki, taken from his Facebook page.
>>
>>8872914

Also in this one as Nozomi.
>>
>>8872840
If you're a guy trying to cosplay it's better to have chunky thighs, most girls actually don't have skinny legs and skinny legs often give it away.
>>
>>8872916
sorry for ot but do you know who the cosplayer that is the idolized china dress ver. Nozomi? Rin-senpai and Miruku Chan didn't have their names in the photo.
>>
>>8872840
from the thumbnail, those legs look very girly. shave it up real nice and you've got yourself some killer legs.
>>
>>8869641
Your Yuudachi cosplay is really cute, I like it a lot

How do you like the skirt and jacket? I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth getting Cospa's Yuudachi over the ones on Taobao.
>>
>>8872840
10/10 legs there, senpai. Unless you're going for ftm, in which case, you're fucked.
>>
okay, not the original muscle suit anon but i'm a very thin girl and i don't think i could ever pass as a muscular superhero type guy even though i'd love to cosplay one someday, but the closest i can come to passing is like a young/tweenage guy. do you guys think it's better to use a muscle suit, or just be a skinnier version of the character, or just not even attempt? because i've honestly been leaning towards not even trying,
>>
>>8872331
I should have been more specific. By 'beefy' I meant large, not lardass. I'm gigantic (considering the size of my frame) but still relatively lean. I've been told i'm intimidating by people who don't actually know me, hence my crossplay trepidation.

>>8872340
You have the right idea. You should go to the gym every other day, but your routine should alternate between two different focuses. On day A work one specific muscle group, and on day B work another. This allows muscles to rest, which is when they grow. Keep in mind that exercise breaks down your muscles only to allow them to grow back stronger. This takes some time. I personally do 2 muscle groups per workout, but i'm focused on more that just growing my ass.

>>8872870
youtube is your best friend m8. Proper form is a key component of safety and only idiots neglect it in the pursuit of hoisting heavy weight. As to diet, you're full of shit. I'm a student as well, and I do just fine. Lonely bachelor food is a great source of easy protein- chiefly in the form of canned chicken or tuna. It is far better to eat tasteless food than no food at all. Whatever your finance situation is though, starvation is your worst enemy. long periods of not eating will fuck your insulin levels and make you fatter.
>>
>>8872840
If you're going for skinny/toned/masculine legs, I'd recommend looking at ballet exercises and do non-weight exercises.
If you're going for female, you're nailing it. The only thing, is if you're looking to reduce that bump, try bird feeders (the yoga leg extension stretch). Amazing feminization to my entire body, actually, as an exercise and stretch.
>>
I tried crossplay once. Never went back because I feel like my face is more feminine than masculine and makeup won't really fix that too much.
>>
>>8873214
>>8873027
>>8872951

I might sound ignorant, but which features would define legs as more male?
>>
I've wanted to try crossplay for a long time, but I've had a lot of trouble thinking of what character to do.
Do I do a popular character to get crossplayed like Shimakaze or one of the vocaloids?
Or do I do a slightly more obscure one?
Or do I do one like OP pic which is a cosplay of a crossdressing character?
There are a lot of decisions here.
>>
File: BS1HfMqCQAAk3iS.jpg (37 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
BS1HfMqCQAAk3iS.jpg
37 KB, 600x846
>>8873261
Crossdressing character is what I personally wont to do. I can't really find a decent looking outfit for him so I'm still debating whether I should attempt to make it myself or not.
>>
>>8873243
thin overall, especially in the thigh region, obvious muscles, a bit of bow leggedness, and big fucking duck feet
>>
>>8872929
I don't. Sorry! :(
>>
>>8871108
like a 5 year old
>>
>>8872953
Thanks!
They're okay. Top feel boxier than what I like [got size M female I think], so I'm gonna draw in the waist sometimes before Fanime. Skirt is just usual pleated stuffs, nothing special or noteworthy - works fine.

>>8873131
Hmmm noted noted. I've been doing bicycles every other day but I guess I can just alternate between that and butt now.

>>8872870
Do you cook? It's cheaper than eating out and healthier too.
>>
>>8872840
>>8873027
mtf :)
>>8872951
thank you!

>>8873027
what are bird feeders? I've never done yoga and I couldn't find anything searching
>>
>>8872235
>I really don't want to go as that Tuxedo Mask faggot
Go as one of the many, many villains or youma instead. You'll get uber kudos from people for it, and there are a few beefy ones in the line-up. The ones that come to mind immediately are the trainers from the episode where Usagi and her friends join a gym that Jaedite is secretly using to suck out girls' energy. Or Gesen/Game Machine Joe, who was basically a Kamen Rider character with a video game/claw game theme. Also Boxy from the same arc, who was a youma themed around boxing with angel wings. There are also Hawkeye and Tigereye. They're pretty flamboyant characters, but generally look better with a muscular build instead of skinny, which is what you typically see. And hell, you could even go as one of the Starlights/Three Lights while mid-transformation and probably have people be super impressed.

TL;DR: Sailor Moon has a wealth of untapped male characters with athletic or muscular builds. Just hit the Wikia and browse around till you find one you like, because ironic genderswapping has been done to death.
>>
>>8873261
You may want to start with a more popular character since there's more material to look at, plus you'll be a lot more easy to recognize. I'm doing a vocaloid crossplay soonish.

But be whatever character you feel the most comfortable with.
>>
Ahhh anons, I have an issue.

I mostly do FtM crossplays, and think a dress form would be really helpful.

Problem is, I can't find any that would fit my chest other than female dress forms. The smallest size I can find for a male dress form is with a 38" chest and 33" waist. My chest with a binder is 32" and I have a 24" waist, so I'd be busting seams if I tried fitting my cosplays over those things.

I looked into child dress forms and the largest chest size I could find was 22".

There's gotta be male dress forms made for 13-14 year old boys, right?

>inb4 make a duct tape one
I was hoping to take pics of my cosplays on the dress form to put online. Duct tape would ruin those pics.
>>
>>8872840
>squatting at the gym

Honey, no. There's hardly any muscle in that picture. There is no way that squats will make your legs look like that, unless if you have shit form when you do them.
>>
>>8873650

Make a duct tape dressform.

Then make a decorative cover for it. Google will give you the instructions you need.

Ta-da!

(but yes, children's dress forms exist. They're just not very common so it may be a lot harder to locate one if you aren't near some of the wholesale shops that cater to businesses, homemakers tend not to buy them as children grow out of that size too fast, so the duct tape solution may be the most feasible one.)
>>
>>8873650
You may find appropriately sized forms on Taobao. The only issue is that they're mostly display forms, rather than industrial/sewing forms used for draping and so on. Your best bet probably is to make and cover your own using duct tape or a similar method.
>>
>>8872318
You still look like a chick
Did you even try
>>
Okay I hate the whole tumblr pronoun bullshit but I got lost when talking to my friend about J Hart
I kept using "he" because J Hart also does male cosplays and as far as I know doesn't trap outside of crossplay. But then my super tumblr friend kept using "she" to refer to J Hart and I was just like "I.....no? What?"
I mean I might even get it if J Hart was like a drag persona but. It's not? It's a cosplay alias? That is also used for male cosplay?
>>
File: image.jpg (655 KB, 1500x1385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
655 KB, 1500x1385
>>8873243
Not that much different from a slim girl's legs.

Only thing is that their hips are much narrower than their shoulders and ribcages.
>>
File: seras.jpg (42 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
seras.jpg
42 KB, 225x350
So I wanted to cosplay as Seras Victoria, from Hellsing, any tips or suggestions on looking my best for it?
>>
File: IMG_20160217_233452_607.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160217_233452_607.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>8874623
Crossplay* Also here is a picture of me as Harley Quinn, I feel like my arms are too disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_20160211_203652160.jpg (40 KB, 475x845) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160211_203652160.jpg
40 KB, 475x845
>>8871108
http://www.flexdesigncostumes.com/ if you've got the money, I guess?

Also, have a so-so Rufus selfie from Katsu. First time using this wig and I need to restyle some of it, but it was okay for a quick shoot with a friend.
>>
>>8872318
anon, are you open to constructive crit? if so, i may have some recommendations.
>>
>>8872188
Here you go, there's a newer one but this is the one in autosage: >>8855913
>>8873131
>>8873443
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I do cook, but I spend lots of time outside home. I realize I'm making excuses at this point but I do hope I can have a better schedule next quarter so I can have better control over meal times.
>>8872953
Chiming in. We probably have the same outfit, seeing as I ordered from the same shop. It is pretty good. I may have gotten lucky though, I ordered a Shimakaze cosplay from the same shop and it was vastly inferior in quality.

The jacket has a zipper on the side which helps fit in the waist a little more and the shoulders have a feeling of being slightly padded. It may be the material is is made from, though. Only thing I'd be careful about is the red ribbon on the jacket, as it can come off after a few washes and the color can run on other parts of the uniform.
>>8873261
Crossplay characters you like. As a general preference, I prefer characters whose shoulders, arms, waist and hands are covered, and have hair with bangs that cover their foreheads and the sides of their face. (Useful for covering jawline.)

Yuudachi, for example, wears a scarf, which helps in this respect. Shimakaze is actually very difficult because she's so uncovered, but it's actually a thing to crossplay her and show off masculine features.

Most maid uniforms are excellent for crossplay, particularly because they fit the aforementioned criteria well.
>>
>>8874770
i mean sure, but this wasnt really a serious cosplay, just one that i enjoyed wearing.
>>
>>8874823
well, i certainly won't give it if it's unsolicited. only if you want it.
>>
File: 000.jpg (80 KB, 572x604) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
80 KB, 572x604
Unprecedented Development.
>>
>>8873796
I just started, I'm only a few SS increases from beginning

>>8873214
I accidentally misquoted you here >>8873474
Do you know where I could learn to do bird feeders?
>>
>>8871215
this guy is disgusting
>>
>>8871818
Unless the goal is some kind of lifestyle trap (?) I don't see the point of working your ass out just to crossplay a few times, just wear padded underwear.
>>
>>8875041
having a nice ass is it's own reward, even if you don't crossplay often
>>
>>8874632
I think your arms are fine, I'd use a corset and hip/butt padding under your outfit to give yourself more femmy hips
>>
>>8874930
Why?
>>
>>8872318
>>
>>8874632
>>8875075
I disagree, I think especially the shoulders look too broad in that picture. It would be better to have them covered.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 300x400
>>8875290
>>
File: tchat.jpg (753 KB, 720x835) Image search: [Google]
tchat.jpg
753 KB, 720x835
I forgot to wear my cat ear. ._.
>>
>>8871215
Is that belt shitty because he can't sew or because he has no waist?
>>
>>8875458
Pls cosplay Kylo Ren
>>
>>8871147
>plus sized shoes
As a former fatty cakes, I never experienced this/knew this was a thing. How fat are you to need plus sized shoes? Maybe there's something else you should be prioritizing on your shopping list? Like a bicycle or a gym membership? If that's not a sign, idk what is
>>
>>8875641
Uh...anon...they mean women's shoes in men's sizes...
>>
Glad this thread is (kinda) back on track. I do a decent amount of ftm crossplay and I tend to see that more often around the local con scene here - it's fun to see the other side. God some of you are SO good/gorgeous.
>>
>>8875677
that's still just large sized womans shoes. men's shoes are only 1.5 sizes larger than womens and it's usually the 6ft and up guys who need bigger than woman's 12, which most taobao brands make for cosplay/lolita stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1524x2285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1524x2285
>>
>>8875765
Well, I'm 5'8" and I wear size 14 men's...
>>
>>8875609
Seconding this
>>
>>8875641
Large sized women's shoes (>US women's 8) are often called plus sized on Chinese websites like Taobao and Aliexpress. Usually cost a little more too. Also, weight loss is unlikely to drastically change shoe size.
>>
>>8875997
>using tule for the sleeves
disgusting
>>
>>8874828
sure, go for it
>>
>>8876392
okay, this is mostly opinion, so please take it with a grain of salt. first off, i think you might look more passable if you wore a wig that swoops up (danny's hair is kind of a mystery because it seems to hang down but also go up and out) and looks shorter, it could show off your face more (it makes it difficult to see if you contoured/used thicker eyebrows with the bangs in your eyes, and both would make you look more masculine if you hadn't done them.) and then, this is really a matter of my own preference, but I would consider maybe investing in a suit like a zentai one? i believe you can get them with a custom pattern (i talked to a shiro cosplayer who drafted the pattern in photoshop and got it custom printed), but of course that might show off your curves more so it may make you less able to pass as masculine. but on the other hand, danny does explicitly go into the ghost portal wearing a suit so i guess it also depends on how much you want to stick to the show. and finally, i think gloves/boots and a thicker layer of fabric paint (or marker, or whatever you used for it) on the symbol would be awesome. of course, again, i don't want to sound too brutal or anything, especially if you aren't really wanting to change up your cosplay, but i think you could make a very cute danny especially if your face showed a bit more. :>
>>
>>8876474
thanks! like I said, this was just for Halloween, so this was a closet cosplay mostly, and i recycled the wig from another character. i may actually be getting a zentai suit for another cosplay so it may be a possibility? but like you said, curves! i have curvy legs and the leggings i was wearing kinda compressed them, but also i didnt really put in a lot of effort, but thank you for the help!
>>
So I'm a mtf crossplayer and was told in the last thread that if I wanted to start with make-up to start with some concealer. Thing is, I don't know anything about make-up and was wondering what kinds I should look out for? Also any other make-up I should start out with?
>>
>>8873521
See that's what I've been thinking.
I've wanted to do demon Teto for while now, but haven't quite had the courage to go through with it.

My only other idea has been Bulma in her bunny girl outfit. Bit over done but might be fun.
>>
>>8876483
I'm sure there's an online tutorial/toolkit somewhere. As a general cosplay make up kit you're looking at a good quality foundation and concealer. I have sensitive-ass-skin so I like the brand Bare Minerals, they have colors that match my patchy paleness. Runs on the pricey side though.
>>
File: CY0Jw9fUAAYGCVt.jpg large.jpg (79 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
CY0Jw9fUAAYGCVt.jpg large.jpg
79 KB, 700x1000
A bit unrelated, but this is relationship goals.
crossdressing boy x crossdressing girl.
>>
>>8876652
Just do it! I'm doing Teto too. Just her traditional outfit though.

>>8876796
Sounds cute desu
>>
>>8876478
No problem!
>>
Are we allowed to post ourselves here? I'm mtf but I still present male and there's an upcoming con in my region I'm considering going to and cosplaying. I can't decide who I could be though, I don't wanna embarrass myself.

Also I'm pretty tall (like 6'0") so I'm not sure how hard it would be.
>>
>>8877521
You're allowed to post, people are allowed to be assholes. Most people in this thread have been pretty good as of late though? Per usual: post with caution.
>>
>>8877521
I mean, if you feel like you have the skin and the common sense to ask questions like "Okay what's a good step to do to make it better" so it's actually productive for you, then by all means go for it.

>>8876483
Check up on the makeup general. Youtube vids and googling explain a lot about these questions too. Generally foundation/concealer are the stuffs you wanna start with.

>>8876796
Nggghh aaahh I wish
>>
>>8873917
>>8874508
ayy

Never thought about covering it.

Thanks.
>>
>>8877578
>>8877610
I'll post then, I've always wanted to cosplay and this is the first year I've actually lived close enough to a con to do it.

I don't really have any concrete plans or ideas yet though, so any recommended characters and advice on how to accomplish pulling cosplays of them off would be neat I guess, or just advice in general.

Do I have potential?
http://imgur.com/a/CGvFQ
>>
>>8877638
Also does anyone have a good guide to tucking and/or realistically making it look like you have breasts?
>>
>>8877644
http://rinsenpai.tumblr.com/post/48837038643/hi-if-you-dont-mind-i-just-wanted-to-ask-you
>>
>>8877658
god the person in that guide is creepy, but thanks. My chest is supposed to be growing but it's still super flat.
>>
>>8877638
(post with caution anon)

Totally have potential! Are you looking for make-up and how-to tips or character ideas? Looks like you'd be real set for rocking the big-sweater, short skirt and thigh-highs combo.

Also your natural hair flip-thing is real cute btw.
>>
>>8877665
If you don't need to show cleavage, a padded bra will do just fine.
>>
>>8877684
>Are you looking for make-up and how-to tips or character ideas?

Umm, both I suppose. I've been thinking that it'd maybe be easier to pull off a character that's actually supposed to be trans or gender nonconforming like Isabella from ParaKiss or Kuranosuke from Kuragehime. I'm kinda scared that if I tried to do a cis female character people would think it was one of those joke crossplays desu

Also thanks!

>>8877686
gotcha
>>
>>8878303
(still same anon)
You've got a nice facial shape that'll work pretty well I think. The only thing I'd specifically consider working on contouring and lightening up are your eyes - specifically the deeper set areas next to the bridge of your nose and under your eyebrows. Honestly a little bit of work there and I think you'll be perfect for just about any character (cis female or otherwise). I'm not sure how much good I'd be on giving you advice for the rest of your face since I'm a ftm crossplayer and I'm effectively trying to do the opposite.

I love Isabella and you'd make an amazing one, I'm sure. Don't feel like you can't be a cis female though - people are assholes sometimes (all the time), don't let their potential jerkitude discourage you. Fuck'em, you're pretty you'll be fine.
>>
>>8877615
No worries. I think there's a tutorial on how to cover it with quilt batting and fabric, so it's more pinable for draping. Google isn't giving me the right hits, though.

This article from Threads may help:
http://www.threadsmagazine.com/item/42976/pad-a-dress-form-to-your-true-body-shape/page/all

It shows you how to pad with quilt batting, and you could easily apply that to a more permanent solution.
>>
>>8878344
Also helpful:
http://www.clothingpatterns101.com/padding-the-body-form.html

There was one specifically with duct tape as the base form, but still not finding it.
>>
>>8876997
my only thing is that all the Teto outfits I seem to find just look so frumpy.
>>
>>8875458
Please cosplay as my boyfriend.
>>
>>8879129
I don't know what your boyfriend look like.. xD
>>
>>
>>8879123
I'll be honest, I buy my cosplays, I'm not very good at sewing or crafts.

The first I bought was from one of those Chinese\HK companies. It was okay, not the greatest thing in the world but it did for the occasion.

I'm commissioning another one now since I want something that's higher quality.
>>
wow, what a bunch of fags
>>
>>8879281
Are you even trying

saged
>>
>>8879281
I can admit this.
>>
I want to do a ftm cosplay but my body shape is very pear shaped - big lower body, small upper body. Also, I'm only 5'1". Should I just give up now or is there any way to not look like a fat 10 year old?
>>
>>8879161
You. If you become my boyfriend lol
>>
>>8879453
Ah... xD
>>
>>8879423
Do you have any characters or series in mind? I feel like any character design that featured at least a knee-length would help minimize your hips, and you can add shoulderpads to widen the appearance of your upper body. Shoulder pads can be purchased separately and hand-stitched to the lining if you prefer to purchase ready-made costumes.
If you're really self-conscious about your height you can get shoe lifts.
>>
>>8879423
How much do you weigh?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 736x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 736x755
>>8879423
>5'1"
Why don't you be a hobbit? All these layers would hide your curves beautifully.
>>
>>8879423
Really depends on your face. If you have a roundish, chubby cheeked face that'll make things harder too. But if you have sharper facial features that'll make things easier to contour. I'm about 5'5" and pretty hippy, but I manage okay with the right pants and (as other anons mentioned) shoulder pads since my face can contour out well.
>>
File: Pinstripe-Cashmere-Hourglass.jpg (24 KB, 458x458) Image search: [Google]
Pinstripe-Cashmere-Hourglass.jpg
24 KB, 458x458
Someone has experienced tightlacing ?
Mtf crossplayer here. I already have a good, steel-boned, hourglass-shaped underbust corset that I wore for general crossdressing purposes, and it really does wonders.
However, not all crossplays allow me to wear a corset underneath (and it's generally not convenient), so I'd like to use it for tightlacing. I don't intend to achieve inhuman results, just having a thinner waist, maybe to avoid hip padding.
I've heard of the many issues tightlacing could cause (from vanishing to organ displacement problems). So, has anyone here tried tightlacing ? Is it dangerous, any specific precautions ? Is it a problem if I use a corset clearly designed for women, even if I'm a man ?
>>
>>8880441
If you're going to be tightlacing, you should really get a corset custom-made to your measurements instead of OTR.
>>
File: IMG_5689.jpg (1 MB, 1613x2151) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5689.jpg
1 MB, 1613x2151
I can't pass for shit cause I'm 6'2 and have a voice like a boat horn.

but here i am trying to do misuzu from 11eyes
>>
Anybody got creeper stories when crossdressing?
>>
>>8880962
You know, your height doesn't really have much to do with passing. There are tall women.

but your face is just super manly and you have no make up on. Did you even try? Lol
>>
>>8880962
you're cute, but puffy shoulder sleeves do nothing but bad things to us broad-shoulder people. i am a woman with really broad shoulders and i simply can't wear them

not a bad looking cosplay though, i'd invest in some better makeup if you are looking to improve
>>
>>8880962
Have you thought about getting a hime cut or long side bangs? I have a wide face and I have found it really makes the face look slimmer!
>>
>>8881951
I'm actually wearing make-up; foundation and a bit of eye liner, it was my first time using make-up so I tried to keep it basic, I'll use more next time
>>
>>8881956
i'll try that thanks, need my hair cutting soon anyway its getting in my eyes
>>
>>8881955
thank you, what would you suggest for shoulders cause bare is a no go,

my make-up was super cheap, definatly going to invest in better just don't know what I'd need
>>
>>8882053
>>8882056
>>8882061
you can reply to more than one post at once, please stop individually posting.

none of your makeup shows and for crossplay you will need a lot more, so it's actually visible. I can't comment on your eyeliner since there's a fringe and the pic is pretty low quality, but you can probably go for thicker. you will also want lipstick or something else for your lips, right now they look very washed out. if you're planning to keep doing crossplay you'll prob eventually need to learn contouring, but start with eyeliner + lipstick (and lipliner, you'll prob need to learn how to overdraw your lips naturally since they look very thing) + foundation.
>>
>>8882073
thin** jesus christ I seem to have left my brain behind today, sage

also - look up guides, and don't do the awkward anime eye trend where you draw in a new lower line for your eye
>>
If you don't have proper genetics for crossplaying, you should just stick to cosplaying your own gender. Either that or make it a genderbend.

Obvious hons and FTM crossplayers who are hobbit height with thick thighs are unsightly. Leave crossdressing to androgynous people. :^)
>>
>>8882079
am I andro enough anon >>8877638
>>
>>8877638
>>8882349
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>8882367
Is that a yes?
>>
Ftm crossplay question: who's bought/used shoe lifts? I've done some cursory research but is there a particular brand or style anyone would recommend?

They'll eventually be used for a costume with tall boots - the character's from a vaguely high fantasy setting. So they shoes themselves'll have about an 1" or so of heel already. But I'm looking to get another maybe 2" without looking like I'm wearing high-heeled boots for a male character.
>>
>>8882495
I bought whichever the cheap Ebay ones were for exactly that purpose -- just make sure you buy boots that are a full size to a size and a half larger than your foot size so that you can squeeze your feet in with the lifts. Otherwise they're pretty comfortable and get me from 5'6.5" to about 5'9-9.5", which is nice.
>>
>>8882536
Fantastic! Thanks anon. I figured I'd need larger boots but I wasn't sure how MUCH larger I'd need them.
>>
File: 2016-02-24 21.05.44.jpg (310 KB, 459x818) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-24 21.05.44.jpg
310 KB, 459x818
Where do you draw the line when it comes to contouring makeup? I am wearing what feels like a pound of it right now, and while very obvious in person, it's barely discernible in photos. Any more I feel like would look like clown makeup irl. Also I couldn't figure out what to do for the eyes that didn't end up looking too girly - any "shadowing" ended up looking like evening eye makeup. Any tips would be appreciated. On the plus side, boyish figure was a lot easier to figure out than I thought it'd be.
>>
>>8883222
You could try going a bit darker with what you're already using? Rather than just adding more.There's a danger to going TOO dark, obviously, but it might be worth trying both sides of the spectrum.

You're on the right track though, I think. Its hard to see your brows since there's bangs covering them, but bringing them down/in and making them more pronounced might be a good start too.
>>
>>8882053
Contouring your face might also be beneficial. It can help to feminize the face if applied correctly. I would also suggest false lashes as they really also look feminine and pretty.
>>
>>8883222
I would say definitely try a darker cream or powder, or both. Using a cream contour and then setting it with a powder contour could help you achieve what you want without it looking gross and cakey. I can make it out, but only slightly. You're really cute though, I think once you get down the make up it'll look great!
>>
>>8882349
no you're fucking ugly
>>
File: S4hTFRz.jpg (20 KB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
S4hTFRz.jpg
20 KB, 540x380
>>8883303
tfw
>>
>>8883222
Pls be my gf/bf.
>>
>>8883387
You may look into make up videos for women who have your facial features, like eye make up for women with hooded eyes or contouring for women with long faces.

Conceal the fuck out of those under-eyes to bring your eyes out of your face a bit, it'll reduce the brow-bones. Pluck your eyebrows into a more curved shape but try to only remove hairs from underneath. You can trim the hair closer to your nose, but you should rely on eyebrow gel to pull the brow up into something sexy instead of removing too much hair. You might want to get one of those eyebrow brush/comb duo things at Walmart or whatever.

Use a highlighter and put either a cool toned or neutral pink on your cheeks, the more noticeably pink the better. Pink is a very youthful color that will add a lot of femininity to your face, but try to make sure you use something that doesn't clash with your skin-tone too much. Be sure to only use the blush below your highlighter and above your contouring powder.

One of the things you are missing I think is the roundness of a female face. Your face is a little bit long, so here's a shitty Pinterest board from Google.

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/oblong-face-shape/

I think you might look good with a kind of peachy-nudey lipstick but that's just my personal preference, see pic. Don't go straight to red because you think it will be the most feminine. I think something a little bit more subtle will be more cutesy, which is more Nihonjin as opposed to the traditional American sexy.

I believe in you. Report back to me with your inevitably astounding results ASAP.
>>
>>8883817
>>8883387
Also I forgot to add this in my blog post but here's some Reddit stuff, fuck anyone who shits on Reddit because it can be a great resource sometimes.

Inspo: https://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/
Diagrams: https://www.reddit.com/r/beautydiagrams

MUA is really cool when it comes to transwomen, crossdressers or just straight up cis men so feel free to actually post and ask advice if you need to. Float around the /cgl/ skincare and make up threads when they pop up.

The main thing about not looking like shit is knowing your shit. It's going to be harder for someone like you who has more masculine features. Also, if you have a basic question, type it into the Youtube search. "Mtf make up" is a good start.
>>
>>8875252
not original person who said he was disgusting, but I agree. The face is so obviously male, large jaw, weird lips, huge nose, nothing about his face is kawaii at all.
>>
>>8875997
this is actually really beautiful. You can tell he put a lot of effort into this one
>>
>>
>>8884010
Uggghhh.... that satin.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x960
>>
>>8884023
He looks like Bailee Madison
>>
>>8876796
Is this an anime or manga?
>>
>>8883817
>>8883822
Oh wow this is really good advice, thank you.

I try to maintain my eyebrows a little bit but I keep it subtle and I'm kinda scared to do more by myself out of fear that I'll mess up and look dumb. I'll probably get it done professionally at some point. I've got makeup too but I'm not very good with it and need more practice before I'd be confident enough to post any pics wearing it. I'll get pink highlighter though, normally I avoid buying anything in pink because I'm worried it's not subtle enough and would just make me stand out more (same reason I know to avoid red lipstick) but I'll give it a shot.

Are there any brands you recommend? I've mostly got e.l.f. because it's cheap but doesn't seem to be too bad quality (also they don't test on animals so that's cool)

And I don't know if it'll be this same thread but I'll post back eventually.
>>
>>8875458
How do people like you do this???
I'm a ditz with makeup, so I guess I'd never really understood before trying it myself...
>>
File: lol_20160222140443_save.jpg (336 KB, 540x536) Image search: [Google]
lol_20160222140443_save.jpg
336 KB, 540x536
>>8886222
It's a secret. (≖ ‿ ≖ )
>>
>>8887937
are you peruvian by any chance?
>>
>>8887951
Nope, Thai/French. :)
>>
>>8887957
ah is I suppose it's that Thai blood that makes you pretty and feminine
>>
Any guides on crossplaying with FTM like >>8871818?
>>
>>8888116
drink peppermint tea twice per day
>>
>>8887937
Your face is painful to look at
>>
>>8888116
any exercise will boost testosterone production in your body, that guide is not legit. You are a dude, you will keep being a dude unless you are on hormone blockers, then at that point you might as well do light exercise and vigorous exercise might still not help you in that way.
>>
File: 878945.jpg (120 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
878945.jpg
120 KB, 1600x1200
>>8871052
I'm thinking to do it desu, but I want a opinion from /cgl/ if I can pass
>>
>>8888238
NERD BOY WANT BE CUTE GIRL
>>
>>8888261
I'm not a nerd!
>>
>>8888261
there's nothing wrong with wanting to be a cute girl
>>
>>8888238
Let me guess, you're a failure as a man and you want to be a cute girl because it'll be easier and you have some escapism in your dull life? Or maybe you have a humiliation fetish and the idea of dressing up like a girl and prancing around in dresses all con seems enticing to you. Looking for attention? Better hope they don't smell the insecurity on you or they'll eat you alive.

You look like a homely loser, but not exactly incapable of being feminine. With make up and getting your eyebrows done, you might look nice. Good luck with those ears and that huge Adam's apple, though.

>tfw no cute nerd boy to bully and dress up in cute outfits
It hurts, /cgl/.
>>
These threads are always dominated by closeted faggots who want to get rimmed by Chads. I come here for ftm/reverse trap/andro stuff, come on, guys.
Any examples/tutorials on looking more masculine.
>>
>>8888272
n-no bully~....
>>
>>8883280
>brows
>bringing them down/in
This is actually something I can't do to a convincing degree unless I cover them and redraw since I have naturally high eyebrows. In the pic I had already added about 1/3cm in width and length to the eyebrows... Fortunately the characters I picked to crossplay all have bangs so my brows can be concealed with some strategic hair placement.

>>8883296
This is a great idea - I'll definitely try a darker cream! I was actually just using powder before on top of my normal cream foundation.

>>8886168
Not the anon you're replying to but I agree with a lot of what they suggested: I would thin out your eyebrows a smidge and there should be more of a taper at the ends (remove hairs from the bottom of the brow). Seconding hooded eye makeup and concealing the eyebags... also look up deepset eye makeup. One thing you could do to help with style tips (hair & makeup) is to look up celebrities that share your facial features - for example, Emily Deschanel has a strong jaw and you'll notice that she almost never tucks her hair behind both ears. Jennifer Love Hewitt has deepset eyes, Jennifer Lawrence has hooded eyes...).

BTW the pink anon was talking about isn't highlighter, but rather blush. Anon meant you should use highlighter in addition to using a cool/neutral toned pink blush. I think a shade close to your natural lip color in the pics you linked would be a good shade for you.

>>8888238
You never know until you actually try. I think there's a lot of potential but you'd have to do a lot of grooming to achieve convincing results.

>>8888279
What character/look do you need help with? Although there aren't as many ftm posts, the ones that do show up in these threads I find are helpful in figuring out what to do and what not to do in order to pass. Perhaps give it a try and post your results here so we can critique.

Here's a body pic. I think I need to pad the waist a bit more to reduce the hips.
>>
>>8889340
>BTW the pink anon was talking about isn't highlighter, but rather blush. Anon meant you should use highlighter in addition to using a cool/neutral toned pink blush. I think a shade close to your natural lip color in the pics you linked would be a good shade for you.

Oh ok, thank you.

>>8888279
>implying I'm closeted
>>
File: Jace Make Up Test5.jpg (75 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Jace Make Up Test5.jpg
75 KB, 500x667
>>8888279
I'll bite anon. I found that I had a few make up test pictures from one of my first ftm crossplays anyway.The character's got a bunch of dumb white lines on his face and dark racoon eyes goin' though - so that's all there in addition to the normal contouring stuff.
>>
>>8877638
Ahh you are so cute~
>>
Relevant to this thread: http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/01/male-teacher-in-china-cosplays-as-female-characters-gets-discovered-by-his-own-student/

Pretty damn good stuff imo...
>>
>>8890449

How did his student even make the connection? That shit boggles my mind.
>>
>>8889874
those lines aren't white anon, the ones on your lips kinda look like the drool crust mouthbreathers get in the morning...
>>
>>8889874
I think the eyebrows are too girly looking (too arched) which just kills it for the rest of the face IMO. Overall I think you could've contoured more in general - I looked up the character and his face is rather gaunt looking. Also like the other anon pointed out the white details don't stand out so it looks weird.

>>8890449
I would kill to have skin like his, holy hell
>>
File: 1456860609456.jpg (156 KB, 346x590) Image search: [Google]
1456860609456.jpg
156 KB, 346x590
>>8891046
Brought the brows down and made them thicker for the actual thing (can't remember which # wear this was) - you're right they were too girly when I was playing around initially. Dumb expression not withstanding. Have better white paint now too, though I didn't here. Stuff from this picture looked good for like... two hours before it started to wear. I'm terrible at remembering not to touch my damn face.
>>
>>8890449
jfc.

Now that's the real deal. Wouldn't even question the gender by the looks of his cosplay pics.
>>
>>8880441
where'd you get it anon?
>>
You guys think Tomoko Kuroki would be kinda easy to crossplay? She's not supposed to be very attractive so I guess I have more leeway with passing.
>>
>>8892826
She has a lanky body, so yeah, a male physique would work. Her outfit isn't very flattering though, so it will make it more difficult to pass imo. I don't see how being attractive has anything to do with it. An unattractive girl still looks like a girl lol.
>>
>>8891109
Much better, in my opinion!
>>
File: 2016-03-02 21.51.09.jpg (403 KB, 540x959) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-02 21.51.09.jpg
403 KB, 540x959
New wig came in so I wanted to give it a try.

>>8891109
This is looks really good, much better than your test pic as far as makeup, wig, and even expression goes. Do you have any fullbody pics? I'm interested in seeing how you posed.

>>8892826
I actually don't think she would be easy to crossplay. I imagine the makeup you do for her would only emphasize male features - the eyebags, for example, would make your eyes appear more sunken and consequentially more masculine, which is the opposite direction you're trying to go. Blazers wouldn't be a good idea either since they make shoulders look broader.
>>
>>8888264
>>8888267
Go do it and see if you're cute.
If you are, everything will be all right.
>>8885083
It's just an illustration the artist did. I think it's original work.
>>8877644
Tucking:
Lay back, spread your legs and guide the jewels back into where they dropped from. Use the skin to wrap around like a hot dog. Adjust as needed and use medical tape to secure the tuck. I usually tape from the sides.

Skin should be shaved and dry with no oil to ensure the tape is secure. Witch Hazel is a good astringent to use for this purpose.

It should go without saying, but if you have a boner beforehand, take care of that first.

Some people recommend gaffs or other tools to achieve this but I have no experience with those.

Done properly, it should not hurt and nothing should fall out if you squat and spread your legs.

Tiddy:
Squish the sides of your chest by bringing your arms together. Maybe lean forward a little. Then, use medical tape to fix the sides of your chest together while still keeping your arms in the same position. If you have chest hair, remove it beforehand.

Then, just pad your chest while wearing a padded bra.

Alternatively, maybe adhesive bras that attach in the middle might be an easier alternative?

>>8890449
This is some light novel shit. "The truth is, I just discovered that my teacher is actually a crossdresser!"
>>
>>8894041
>>This is some light novel shit. "The truth is, I just discovered that my teacher is actually a crossdresser

Someone is probably writing one right now.
>>
>>8894109
I, for one, fucking hope so.
>>
>>8894041
Do I have to wrap my donger with the skin or do I just push it back towards my rear and fix it with tape to prevent it from moving and probably raising?
>>
I have seen his pictures so many times, never realized it was a crossdresser all this time.
>>
File: top20.jpg (241 KB, 580x328) Image search: [Google]
top20.jpg
241 KB, 580x328
>>8894285
>>
>>8894285
that's a guy?
post guy pics
>>
>>8894293
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/01/male-teacher-in-china-cosplays-as-female-characters-gets-discovered-by-his-own-student/
>>
File: qZqWoaCWlZ6YsKs.jpg (42 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
qZqWoaCWlZ6YsKs.jpg
42 KB, 640x853
>>8894296
He is adorable.
>>
>>8894300
>his
>>8894296
>he
>>
>>8894296

Is it just me or does he actually have a large head judging by his guy pics in the top row? If so, then he sure did a good job in chosing flattering hairstyles.
>>
>>8871052
Does anybody know where to find a good wig online? I'm thinking of getting one. But also people have said to find a pre-styled or a base wig, I'm hoping to find something that matches my black hair color
>>
>>8873243

Take this from a guy who has been boxing for three years at a fairly respectable gym that has both men and women: not all that different from a fairly lean woman's legs, but with thinner thighs when compared to the calves, and usually bigger feet as well. Though, that's usually just because guys are usually taller IMO.

I've got relatively small feet, even for a guy my size, so I tend to just wear combat boots all the time.
>>
>>8895878
>pre-styled
>base
Pick one. Those two words are opposites lol. I would actually suggest pre-styled for regular crossdressing/fashion. A base wig is more useful if you want to cosplay a certain character who has a specific hairstyle.

I've bought nice wigs from taobao for cheap, but really, there are so many different places to get wigs... If you check the archives, you can probably find a few recommendations since your question has been asked a lot. It depends on your budget too. The sticky has some stores, but it's a bit outdated.
>>
>>8895981

Also, slimmer hips, forgot about that one. Keep in mind that it isn't necessarily pure size, so much as proportion.
>>
>>8894296
Wow he looks too young to be a teacher. I feared this situation happening when I was a teacher, fortunately crossplaying as a male character is way less taboo.
>>
So I will be doing my first crossplay soon and I really need makeup/binding advice, what do you gulls recommend? thank you
>>
>>8895983
I think I should choose pre-styled from your suggestions, but do you know any stores now that I can find any. The stickys are old, and some of the stores on there are dead.
>>
>>8872916
"in this one as nozomi"
anon-chan they're ALL nozomi
>>
How the hell do women's sizes translate to mens?

I'm trying to figure out what small males would be for female
>>
>>8900097
The best advice I have is to find a dude friend and play in their closet for a day... that's seriously what I did.
>>
>>8900312
What about opposite, a guy looking for women's sizes?
>>
>>8900097
>>8900342

Find the size charts of the things that you want to buy and compare them to your measurements. Sizing varies between manufacturers and items and there's no universal scale you use.
>>
>>8876229
It's tulle, sirrah.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.