[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salutations, thought maybe a RWBY thread should happen seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
Salutations, thought maybe a RWBY thread should happen seeing the season finale just happened and well,
a lot of people are probably emotionally disabled right now.

So a thread to discuss
our feelings, theories, cosplays and all that jazz~
>>
so what happened in it and were any cool designs released since when I left off at Cinder's crew's appearance
>>
Wouldnt mind seeing someone try battle form Ironwood.

In regards to the series im pretty mad about Pyrrha .
>>
>>8867275
You mean, Iron Daddy ;)
>>
I'm really excited for FIRST!!11!!1 cosplays of the villain we saw. Or Yang Daddy. It's gonna be an absolute shitshow.
>>
>>8867275
Is it just me or does all these unnecessary deaths (Pyrrah's included) just feel like RT wants to rush RWBY's ending and just finish the series in an "ok let's just get this over with" kind of way?
RWBY has never been a masterpiece plotwise but killing off so many cast members so fast is definitely bad for the story.
>>
>>8867358
Rooster Teeth did state as of the 3rd Volume I believe, that the story was going to get a lotttt darker from then on, so I personally don't feel like their rushing it more developing the story, pulling new viewers in and making the fandom want more.
If they were to possibly end the wholeeeee series after maybe the next volume then yeah, then I can see how they'd be rushing it.
>>
>>8867163
I recently saw the first episode and this is some fantasy game knock-off made by weebs who are obsessed with Vocaloid.
Who even watches this holy shit
>>
>>8867390
I'm not sure if you understand this all but this is a thread for people who do watch and enjoy the show so how about keep your opinions to yourself
>>
People still watch this crap?
>>
>>8867449
It even has a Japanese dub.
Shocking, I know.

>>8867390
It was created by Monty Oum of Dead Fantasy fame. A man with much talent at fighting scene animation and not so much at any other animation.
>>
When the author died, I believed RWBY will die with him. What a dissapointment.

The animations are a fucking shame (except some battles animations) and the characters are boring.
>>
>>8867498
there's no way sheena is giving up her meal ticket.
>>
>>8867498
if you even knew a single thing about monty it's that he would never have wanted rwby to stop because of his passing.
>>
>stolen 3d models from japanese 3d designers, recoloring them and making profit
>these 3d models aren't allowed to be edited
>you're not allowed to use these 3d data for profit purpose
>they don't even credit the original person who made them
Stoling shit, lie and making profit of it. Seems legit
>>
>>8867390
>I recently saw the first episode
There's your issue, seasons 1 and 2 range from down right awful in the animation and story to just about ok then season 3 is a major step up in both to the point that it's actually good.
>>
>>8867512
Nicole already gave up her meal ticket by fucking killing him. She didn't even play that RWBY game during her "it's Monty's deathaversary but I don't give a shit" stream.

>>8867498
What is RWBY even known for except for Monty Oum worked on it and there's some good fight scenes?

>>8867660
RWBY isn't made in MMD and RT isn't the first "big company" to use Poser commercially.
>>
>>8867875
Why would someone watch that far though? It looks shit, it starts out as shit, and comes off an cringy.
>>
I would have loved RWBY if it had been a videogame (those combos, come on) as a series was dissapointing since the story wasn't very original and when they added the school it just hit bottom. A shame since the characters are well disigned, though I still watched it for the fight scenes. I'm glad that since that ending of the 3rd season the series is probably gonna get darker, maybe then I won't feel like I'm watching a low budget kid's series
>>
>>8867887
The fight scenes make it watchable for the first 2 seasons and they're both only like an hour and a half long so it's not much of a task then the third season is actually great.
>>
>>8867333
my thirst for ironwood can't be contained
>>
Take this to /co/ or actually try to make it /cgl/ related.
>>
>>8867163
nice, a rwby thread. does anyone want to share some cosplay?
i have a couple of penny cosplays saved because i like what they did with the swords.
>>
>>8867952
>>
Did anyone else see the Penny and Nora at Fanime 2015 cosplayed by twin girls? I don't even remember what the quality of their cosplays were like, really, but they were so in-character that meeting them was memorable. Unfortunately I didn't take a pic because I was hurrying to help a friend with something, but they just came to mind and now it's bugging me that I don't remember what their outfits looked like.
>>
>>8867977
the penny in >>8867952 is one of them, i think the nora made both costumes. after a quick google search i found out they're valkyrjur cosplay on facebook
>>
>>8867883
It's made by MMD models; its pretty easy to convert them to other softwares.
They are being blamed for that. Steal, edit without permission and making maney off other's 3d models which arent' allowed for that.
>>
>>8867993
Thanks, anon. I thought that Penny looked familiar but I'm not great with faces and it's been a while.
>>
>>8867952
>>8867955
#RebuildPenny2k16
>>
But seriously, who gives a flying fuck about the animation, the show has an amazing story and it packed with awesome fight scenes and heart filled emotions.
How about instead of just complaining about anything and anything give it an actual shot.
>>
>>8869029
i'm cosplaying penny later this year and i'm probably going to get sick of the jokes
at least i can hang out with fellow redheads pyrrha and roman
>>
I started making Pyrrha the day before the finale premiere in hopes to ride the hype and now I'm just sad about making it. will hopefully get it done in the next month or so.
>>
File: 1336261755299.jpg (36 KB, 707x540) Image search: [Google]
1336261755299.jpg
36 KB, 707x540
>>8869035
>the show has an amazing story

i like RWBY but come on nigga, really?
>>
File: CbJPQl2VIAEO5g2.jpg (52 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CbJPQl2VIAEO5g2.jpg
52 KB, 600x800
>>8869035
>>8869351
not that anon, but the story can be a bit rushed at times. the show has a lot of potential but RT isn't as great at handling it as i'd like. the finale was kind of disappointing.
someone even made a make-up test for salem 2 hours after the finale was posted and is thirsty for CRWBY's attention
>>
File: tumblr_o2gv3bvYCD1r1z6upo1_1280.jpg (671 KB, 1132x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2gv3bvYCD1r1z6upo1_1280.jpg
671 KB, 1132x1500
Her death was planned out 2.5 years ago by Monty himself. Get over it, Pyrrha sucks
>>
File: tumblr_o2gv3bvYCD1r1z6upo2_1280.jpg (690 KB, 1132x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2gv3bvYCD1r1z6upo2_1280.jpg
690 KB, 1132x1500
>>
>>8868026
What are you a law faggot?
>>
>>8867163
Going as Raven Branwen soon. I wish she had more screen time like Adam did this volume. Rip Yang arm.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.