[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shalom Seagulls!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: Harucon.jpg (41 KB, 720x270) Image search: [Google]
Harucon.jpg
41 KB, 720x270
Anyone going to Harucon in Jerusalem?
>>
>>8865440
A Jewish anime con. I've seen it all now
>>
You seriously made a thread for this OP? We aren't even close to having international level cons so why give people a anonymous platform to make international level drama?
>Most of the convention is teen weebs though
>Doubt they know about CGL
>>
File: AAAAAA1385779913511.gif (3 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAA1385779913511.gif
3 MB, 359x346
if i cosplay as this guy there will i be okay?
>>
is everyone gonna make a super original edgelord jew joke now?
>>
File: on-a-tank1.jpg (234 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
on-a-tank1.jpg
234 KB, 1600x1200
/k/ here,

You think the IDF Armored Corps Museum lin Latrun would be cool enough to let GuP cosplayers pose with the tanks?
>>
Y'all know Israel is trying to attract more otaku, ne?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFT22S9euEI
>>
>>8866875
Kek they even have a cringy otaku guy later on.
>>
>>8866745
I love how they all think they're being original.
>>
>>8865466
We have quite a few conventions actually
>At least 2 main general geek conventions (sci-fi, fantasy, anime...)
>About 2 main anime conventions a year
>A few small fantasy/sci-fi, roleplaying and gaming conventions
>Different types of LARP events every 2 months or so with at least one big 3 day one about once a year.
>>
File: Israel Trip 442.jpg (4 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
Israel Trip 442.jpg
4 MB, 4608x3456
>>8870241

Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>8871114

http://www.cfhu.org/news/manga-anime-revolution-reaches-jerusalem-anime-is-conquering-the-world-according-to-hebrew-u
>>
>>8871121
>When you're Head of Department is an otaku
>Have a manga library at university
>Courses such as "Local and Global Elements in Japanese Comics and Animation"
>Classic anime movie screenings every month or so.

>>8871114
We have the ICon general festival every September-October
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICon_festival

Olamot general convention every April, Harucon every March and a summer anime convention every July.

There's also a comics only festival every August and the Utopia festival which is more grown up sci-fi/fantasy movie festival http://www.utopiafest.org.il/fest2015/en/about/
>>
File: shalom chan.jpg (45 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
shalom chan.jpg
45 KB, 460x345
>>8866875
I love that we have a mascot character now
https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/1207773/en
>>
>>8875270

Is that for just Japan or has Israel adopted it officially?

The video had the rejected mascots throughout and then all together at the end, how horrifying.

So, going to Harucon?
>>
>>8875392
Haven't seen it used around here, though I'm hoping it'll gain popularity. Amai really need to do some kinda partnership with the Japanese Embassy at some point.
And I'll be there like I am every year apart from the time they fucked up the con-goer estimate and didn't let half the people in.
>>
File: manga.jpg (53 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
manga.jpg
53 KB, 528x960
There's some kid on the event page trying to see how many people will buy their "manga".
>"Tell me if you think I still need to improve my style"
>>
File: DiamondDustDrops1.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
DiamondDustDrops1.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
>>8875955

I would love to see someone drop some serious Shequalim to make a 12-episode series about Israel thats similar to Kita He (Diamond Dust Drops).

Rather than focus on Japanese tourists, focus on cute Israeli girls
>>
>>8879785
That gave me an idea for a Israeli dating sim
>The religious girl- Sweet and shy, waitig for true love or whoever her matchmaker finds for her
>The army girl- Tough as nails but secretly wears cute panties with hearts on them
>Slutty girl (פרחה)- Seems easy but can you handle her friends gossip about you?
>Up and coming musician- Go support her into stardom and avoid the paparazzi
>Muslim Arab girl- Learn about her culture and overcome her fear of her family finding out about you
>Tourist- Show her around and make sure she has a good time
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (3 MB, 3456x4608) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
3 MB, 3456x4608
>>8880361

We totally need to make this happen!

Stealing this from /k/
For the tourist, the girl works at their hotel as a doorman

Prima Kings BTW
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.