[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German thread! Let's have some nice cosplay talk again,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: keep-calm-and-learn-german.png (151 KB, 410x231) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-learn-german.png
151 KB, 410x231
German thread! Let's have some nice cosplay talk again, German anons!
>>
C'mon Germans, LBM is coming!
>>
A german thread!
Guess there is not much going on right now. LBM is still too far away and so are Lolita events.

Not much to talk about sadly.
>>
Since it is not that far until May:
What do fellow German anons think about Japantag in Düsseldorf?

I was there twice a couple of years ago (I guess it was 2011 and 2012) and was fairly disappointed besides the whole hype it gets.

A few booths with merch, a big stage with different japanese related stuff and I smaller one for dunno what kind of stuff (was always unused when I passed it). The firework as the grande finale is nice to watch but doesn't make up for the long wait IMO.

Shops @ Immermanstraße don't bother me that much since I live 20min. away by train and therefore not quite an argument to go there exactly on that date.

Is there really nothing else to see there? How do you spend your time on Japantag?
>>
>>8849931
what event/city/time would German anons recommend to visit for a foreigner into a bunch of j-fash (lolita, nanchatte) and light cosplay? I have a decent grasp of German and want to properly visit somewhere. I've been to Berlin area before so that'd be low priority
>>
>>8853036
I heard it's keep getting worse with all the normies and the crowd is getting bigger and bigger. Not worth it in my opinion, better save up for the Dokomi.

>>8853710
If your interested in japanese stuff I'd recommend Düsseldorf, specifcally the Immermann straße. They have lots of Japanese restqurants and shops. Nothing vlothing related though. For events I'd say go for Dokomi, a con in Düssrldorf, as their fashion area grew a lot in recent years. Another great con would be the connichi in Kassel, but I'm not sure about their j-fash stuff. There is also an Lolita event in summer in Berlin called Urban fairy tales, tickets are still available and Btssb will be the guest.
>>
>>8853036
It's horrible. Full of cringeworthy weebs wearing bad wigs. The way they behave is horrible too. I stopped going few years ago and never looked back.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.