[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a website with a tutorial on how to cosplay as a generic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1408187836038.jpg (171 KB, 678x800) Image search: [Google]
1408187836038.jpg
171 KB, 678x800
Is there a website with a tutorial on how to cosplay as a generic SWAT team member?
Things like helmet type, BDU prices, tactical vest comparisons, boots, and all that?

I'm planning on going to Fanime as one for the many generic SWAT members seen in numerous anime.
I also love wearing uniforms and like the attention I get from girls when they see me.
>>
>>>/k/
>>
>>8848128
No, that's the weapons board, I'm looking for cosplay guides.
I'm just gonna use some plastic guns and a banana for my pistol holster.
>>
>>8848125
>Cosplay
Literally go to a surplus store and buy an outfit.
Fucking google whatever SWAT team you want to imitate to see the uniform.
>>
>>8848172
I'm wondering if /cgl/ has any guides for these, maybe even a simple picture showing off all the bits and pieces that make up the outfit.
>>
I'd personally go to an airsoft store if you have one nearby. They'll have no shortage of options, and you can try stuff on in person and the like.
>>
Catalog. Find help thread. Keep there. No separate threads.

>>8836148
>>
>>8848125
> like the attention I get from girls when they see me
Slut
>>
>>8848360
well the thread is already here, might as well help out while it's here.
>>
Try Googling "how to be a basic bitch".
>>
>>8848650
im not sure if that's supposed to be an insult, but that didn't really help
>>
File: 1445923209016.png (141 KB, 471x400) Image search: [Google]
1445923209016.png
141 KB, 471x400
>>8848693
oh my god? can't tell if this is all b8 or not now
>>
Dear OP

go on Facebook and search for "rushing russians" and ask there. Be sure to post a picture with your finger down.
>>
>>8848619
Or you could delete this and use google since what you are asking for is so goddamn simple and on top of that you got pointed to /k/ who would give you every bit of detail you would need.
>>
>>8848650
people asking how to cosplay SWAT guys or FBI guys are always trolls. everyone please remember this so we don't go through this every 3 days until the end of time.
>>
>>8848725
this is my first time on /cgl/ i expected the community to be helpful at least.
some of you guys were helpful though, but it didnt completely answer my question.
>>
>>8848732
The cosplay community is very insular. Anybody who tells you that it's an accepting, open community is either full of shit or naive.
>>
>>8848757
well i'll bump one more time for the night and hope for the best in the morning
>>
>>8848170
/k/ is for military equipment, too. See the sticky.

Why get fake shit when you can get real shit (sans armor and helmats) for cheaper as surplus?

(For armor and helmats go airsoft replicas, unless you want to spend money on the real thing, dont be a fuccboi and not put in fake plates [cardboard works apperently], shits obvious when its empty)
>>
>ITT, people not getting the joke.

OP is still a faggot, though.
>>
>>8849278
thanks, yeah I was planning on putting lots of things on the tactical vests, mainly gag items that fit well, like i saw a vest with a holster to the side, that's where i'm putting a banana, as well as some shotgun shell holders, those can hold some film for a camera i have.
I'm still trying to figure out the names for some items, like I know they have names for each type of clothing piece, even the gloves and boots need to be a specific brand or at least close to them, I just need more info but don't know where to find it.
So that's why I'm hoping /cgl/ could help with a few things.

>>8849288
you seem to be confused.
>>
>>8848125
So you're saying you want suicide by cop for impersonating an officer?
>>
>>8848125
Not sure if troll or not.
But protip: if it isn't lolita or animu cosplay related forget about getting helpful answers here.
Board if filled with x threads about this shit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.